Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 31 posts ]

What anime/show are you hooked on?Topic%20Title

Right now I'am currently hooked on Hellsing all over again. It's such a great bloody and gory series that I love it so much~
Re: What anime/show are you hooked on?Topic%20Title

Call me Ishmael.

I'm watching Ashita no Joe 2 on Crunchyroll (via Tunnelbear) after finishing the original series which took me around three years. Very likely my favorite anime of all time.

I'm also watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders with my younger brother but I see it mostly as a way to spend time with him since I read the entire manga years ago.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Art Person

Mikagura School Suite and Show by Rock!
I'm enjoying both a lot. Thank heavens AnimeLab (the Australian version of Crunchyroll) is free and hardly any ads!

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Steins;Gate. It was a little slow going at first, but I'd watch the whole series just for Okabe's over-the-top hilarity (actually, they ought to just make a comedy spin-off set in the Future Gadget Laboratory. It'd probably be more popular than The Big Bang Theory).

That said, now that the plot's started picking up, I'm at the edge of my seat! (wish I wasn't watching it with my brother, because now I have to wait until he gets back). :snap:

Art Person

TheDoctor wrote:
Steins;Gate. It was a little slow going at first, but I'd watch the whole series just for Okabe's over-the-top hilarity (actually, they ought to just make a comedy spin-off set in the Future Gadget Laboratory. It'd probably be more popular than The Big Bang Theory).

That said, now that the plot's started picking up, I'm at the edge of my seat! (wish I wasn't watching it with my brother, because now I have to wait until he gets back). :snap:

I loved Steins;Gate. A really great series! :basil:

Hates Teen Titan justice

Jojos bizzare adventure stardust crusaders
:bellboy:

I watch for my fav villian
"They won't find the generators Robin and they can't see me they can't see the truth Robin even when it's right in front of them."-Slade

I know I am quite a few years late,but Neon Genesis Evangelion.Already on episode 18 (so I already kinda get why everyone considers it so dark) and abslutely love it! Sadly the low budget of the show sometimes becomes really obvious,but I like it anyway.
Signature loading, please wait...

Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim

Future Diary is pretty good. I'd watch that anime over and over. Kuroko no Basuke is also an amazing sports anime if that's your thing and Another is an awesome anime if you're looking for more gory stuff.
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim

TheMoonlitAttorney wrote:
Future Diary is pretty good. I'd watch that anime over and over. Kuroko no Basuke is also an amazing sports anime if that's your thing and Another is an awesome anime if you're looking for more gory stuff.

Future Diary=Mirai Nikki,right? I really liked that one,and most of it's characters.Also liked Another,Makes me wish one of my teachers would just kill himself in front of evryone...[/joking]
Signature loading, please wait...

If you're looking for something really gory... higurashi and corpse party (too mainstream for me...) are really good options.

Currently into My Love Story. It's a very enjoyable and cute anime. I am not much of a Shoujo fan, but I do enjoy this one a lot.

Look behind you! A three-headed monkey!

After years of slacking off, I'm finally watching Cowboy Bebop and loving it. Ein is my favorite character so far, but that's mostly because I have a soft spot for corgis.

Not really into romance that much, but Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is probably the best romance anime I've ever seen.

Hates Teen Titan justice

I just got into Seraph of the end
"They won't find the generators Robin and they can't see me they can't see the truth Robin even when it's right in front of them."-Slade

Ghost of one kittens past

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!! * jumps up and down furiously*

I don't know if any of you have heard of this one but I'm hooked on Mai OTME series. The anime is about a girl only school, were every student has the power of the OTME inside of them. One girl named arika yumemiya wants to join but everyone thinks she's not good enough.

Edit: Double Post sorry about that.

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rath

im watching jojo's bizarre adventure diamond is unbreakable im really liking it also just started steins gate which is looking good :redd:

Ace Procrastinator

Aside from DB super and the Ace Attorney anime, I'm taking a break from most anime. I'm binge watching Netflix shows such as Daredevil

The cape is self-fluttering

Yeah, Ace Attorney anime. Obviously.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

24 Season 4. Shohreh Aghdashloo's character is one of my personal favorites!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
Aside from DB super and the Ace Attorney anime, I'm taking a break from most anime. I'm binge watching Netflix shows such as Daredevil

What are your thoughts on the Ace Attorney anime?

is a five star man.

Currently watching (and loving) the new Danny McBride show Vice Principals. Not quite Eastbound and Down, but Walton Goggins makes it something special. Also catching up on the Comedy Bang! Bang! TV show before the final season comes out in October.

As for the AA anime, I kind of stopped watching. It wasn't really holding my attention; the pacing was bad, the animation awful to mediocre and I'd seen it all before. But I might catch up on it once it's finished, as I tend to do with anime I want to watch nowadays (a field that is unfortunately gradually getting smaller). One thing I do want to know is; is the new Danganronpa anime any good? Or can I just skip it and wait for V3?
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.

This french animated show called Miraculous Ladybug (Google it) it is very good actually. I'v watched only 7 episodes and I'm hooked. I really want to cosplay as Chat Noir but I'm worried that if I dress up as him people will think I'm a black cat (Generally a girls costume.) and will make fun of me.

迷探偵

Toatali wrote:
One thing I do want to know is; is the new Danganronpa anime any good? Or can I just skip it and wait for V3?

I really like the Future and Despair series. They form the end of the era of Danganronpa with the current cast of characters (so there'll be no game about this). New Dangaronpa V3 will be a completely new story, with no (direct) story links to the previous games (at least, that is what they say for now). So if you want to see how everything ends, you do need to watch the series.

Future is the chronological end of the series, with one final death game threatening Naegi and the Future Foundation. Despair on the other hand is set in the past, about a certain class on Kibogamine before things went chaos, but it offers enough insight in things that were explained only briefly in the previous games/novels to be interesting enough as a prologue. You do need to watch the two series in proper order, so Future 1 -> Despair 1 -> Future 2 -> Despair 2 etc., as they are designed to be watched like that (a lot of the new cast members don't get enough screen time in the Future episodes, but their backgrounds are explored in the related Despair episode, for example).

The current Ace Attorney anime and the first Danganronpa anime were adaptations, but Future and Despair are original stories and designed for a TV format, so they are a lot more fun to watch too than the adaptations.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

-Naruto
-Bleach
-Code Geass
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Attack on Titan
-Food Wars
-ACE ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!(duh, why else would I be here. I actually haven't played the first two games. I only watched the anime then started looking at the game. So thanks to the anime, I got back into Ace Attorney after 7 years (srsly, I ain't doing the Apollo Justice/Dual Destinies 7 years ago, I ain't kiddin).)

P.S. Speaking of the anime, have they started Farewell My Turnabout? Cuz I can't find it anywhere. Or is Capcom playin some hype trick to build the hype then release it. They better do the third game. :ron: :godot: :tigre:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]

迷探偵

There was the annual 24 Hour Television event on TV in Japan last weekend, so the anime had to skip a week.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

oh. Thanks! :kristoph:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]

What is my liiiife?!?

Steven Universe.

I mean, I do a podcast about it, so...

Been watching Pokemon Indigo Leaque and a bit of Pokemon Gold and Silver. Decided to skip The Orange Island because let's be honest that season was just a lot of filler and pointless plot points so Idk.

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Sun May 07, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ケーキたん(仮)

Mainly Love Live Sunshine. This show's an improvement over the old series with μ's, they upped the quality in character development and drama.

I also binged Stranger Things on Netflix not too long ago, that was a great show.
Page 1 of 1 [ 31 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios