Unintentional GS connections in real life.
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Today in a store I saw a pair of ear rings that looked precisely like the "eyes" in Apollo's bracelet-pattern. They were even the right colour. And later I saw a lady who wore a gold-coloured bracelet that looked like Apollo's, just without any pattern. I feel like those two pieces of jewelry kinda belonged together. It must be a sign of... something.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
A sign that maybe I'll have to battle some hot-bloodedGoing for Miles wrote:Today in a store I saw a pair of ear rings that looked precisely like the "eyes" in Apollo's bracelet-pattern. They were even the right colour. And later I saw a lady who wore a gold-coloured bracelet that looked like Apollo's, just without any pattern. I feel like those two pieces of jewelry kinda belonged together. It must be a sign of... something.
Spoiler: Like this:
Last edited by Student678 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I was warm and my hair felt sweaty so I took a handful of cold water and kinda just slicked it back. Some minutes later I looked at myself in the mirror and two strands of hair had, without me noticing, fallen down in the middle of my forehead, reminding me of a certain someone.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Going for Miles wrote:I was warm and my hair felt sweaty so I took a handful of cold water and kinda just slicked it back. Some minutes later I looked at myself in the mirror and two strands of hair had, without me noticing, fallen down in the middle of my forehead, reminding me of a certain someone.
Spoiler: FLASHBACK!
Spoiler: Me vs Apollo Part 2
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Can I just headcanon you as Apollo? Or maybe Apollo's real life reincarnation? XD Maybe that explains the white room dreams. It's a prophecy :OGoing for Miles wrote:I was warm and my hair felt sweaty so I took a handful of cold water and kinda just slicked it back. Some minutes later I looked at myself in the mirror and two strands of hair had, without me noticing, fallen down in the middle of my forehead, reminding me of a certain someone.
I had to buy a lab coat for microbiology lab, and when I checked myself out in the mirror with it on, I thought I could pull off a decent Ema Skye. Though honestly, I think almost anyone could look like Ema Skye. Just have long brown hair in a half ponytail, have pink safety goggles, and wear a lab coat. Oh, plus her bag of forensic chemicals and Snackoos. Can't forget the Snackoos.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
If I'm wearing my full sport uniform, then I put my white formal uniform shirt on, then it, along with my hat and my sunglasses makes me look a bit like a 9-year-old version of Ema Skye.Bramimond wrote:I had to buy a lab coat for microbiology lab, and when I checked myself out in the mirror with it on, I thought I could pull off a decent Ema Skye. Though honestly, I think almost anyone could look like Ema Skye. Just have long brown hair in a half ponytail, have pink safety goggles, and wear a lab coat. Oh, plus her bag of forensic chemicals and Snackoos. Can't forget the Snackoos.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Student678: Apollo-ambush!?
Oh, well, it could've been worse.
Bramimond: Sure
Just don't throw snackoos on me. And damn, then those just got even more worrying.
Bramimond: Sure
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Yes, this is an Apollo Ambush...Going for Miles wrote:Student678: Apollo-ambush!?Oh, well, it could've been worse.
Bramimond: SureJust don't throw snackoos on me. And damn, then those just got even more worrying.
Just think about it! But at least Bramimond sort of managed to break the chain...
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Chick on my floor is named Franziska. I haven't met her yet. I want to though.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Isn't Franziska supposed to be a real name, like Cindy and Miles. That's not really an unintentional GS connection.Bramimond wrote:Chick on my floor is named Franziska. I haven't met her yet. I want to though.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
It is a real name. And so is Apollo, Athena, and Ah'lbi (Student678 wrote:Isn't Franziska supposed to be a real name, like Cindy and Miles. That's not really an unintentional GS connection.Bramimond wrote:Chick on my floor is named Franziska. I haven't met her yet. I want to though.
But the spelling isn't that common where I'm at, so when I saw it my mind made that connection. A GS connection. So...yeah...

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
If something makes one think of GS, and it doesn't actually has to do with it, then it is an unintentional GS connection no matter how common or far-fetched it seems. Then again, in many places the name Franziska isn't that common, if I saw someone named Franziska (or with any other spelling, at that) it would make for an unintentional GS connection for me as well, as opposed to other real and more common ones such as Mia or Victor (which reminds me that I actually did meet a new person called Victor yesterday, but I didn't connect that to GS... until now, that is).
That being said, I hope you, Brami, get to meet Franziska soon and that she isn't as violent as her AA namesake.
I just read an essay in which the words "lawyer" and "pursuit" were in the same paragraph; that was enough for me to make a gs connection.
That being said, I hope you, Brami, get to meet Franziska soon and that she isn't as violent as her AA namesake.
I just read an essay in which the words "lawyer" and "pursuit" were in the same paragraph; that was enough for me to make a gs connection.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Must have been an interesting essay. Pursuit of a lawyer. Or a lawyer's pursuit. That should be the next AA title!

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
It was interesting, it was about wartime rape/genocide of women from a human's rights perdpective. And yes, totally.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I found out about this place in Newcastle called the "Apollo International."
The Apollo Ambush of Doom had officially returned!!!
EDIT: Disclaimer: The image isn't mine! It was used as a reference point for the Apollo Ambush joke.
The Apollo Ambush of Doom had officially returned!!!
Spoiler:
Last edited by Student678 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Oh my gosh, that's a lovely picture xD
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
DISCLAIMER: That picture wasn't mine. It belongs to Hanshi. I was just making reference to it.
WHY do we keep finding stuff associated with Apollo??? WHY??? WHY CAN'T WE FIND SOMETHING ASSOCIATED WITH PHOENIX???
I took a Which Ace Attorney Character Are You Test and found out I was Phoenix. PHEW!!!

WHY do we keep finding stuff associated with Apollo??? WHY??? WHY CAN'T WE FIND SOMETHING ASSOCIATED WITH PHOENIX???
I took a Which Ace Attorney Character Are You Test and found out I was Phoenix. PHEW!!!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Because Apollo is amazing? :3
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Well that's VERY biased... because you ARE Apollo Justice!Going for Miles wrote:Because Apollo is amazing? :3
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Apply ice gently to burn...
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Professor Layton and the Red Lawyer
Professor Layton: All this time, Apollo has been in our midst.
Going For Miles: You mean to say he was here all along?
Professor Layton: Indeed. He was one of us all along.
Going For Miles: Wow. How fascinating.
Luke Triton: I think we know who it is!
Officer Chelmey: Then tell us! Who was this person who is Apollo Justice in disguise?
Professor Layton: Apollo is one person in our midst... and that person *points to Going For Miles* was you!
Going For Miles: Me?! ...Hmph. I see you've done well. *removes disguise and becomes Apollo Justice*
Apollo Justice: I am Apollo Justice.
Luke Triton: You have brown hair and brown eyes, you like to wear shirts with the sleeves rolled up, have a golden bracelet that you never take off, your real name begins with an A, you're in your early twenties, have a little sister who has another father than yours who and has brown hair, blue eyes and their name begins with a T. You are definitely Apollo Justice!
Apollo Justice:
Professor Layton: All this time, Apollo has been in our midst.
Going For Miles: You mean to say he was here all along?
Professor Layton: Indeed. He was one of us all along.
Going For Miles: Wow. How fascinating.
Luke Triton: I think we know who it is!
Officer Chelmey: Then tell us! Who was this person who is Apollo Justice in disguise?
Professor Layton: Apollo is one person in our midst... and that person *points to Going For Miles* was you!
Going For Miles: Me?! ...Hmph. I see you've done well. *removes disguise and becomes Apollo Justice*
Apollo Justice: I am Apollo Justice.
Luke Triton: You have brown hair and brown eyes, you like to wear shirts with the sleeves rolled up, have a golden bracelet that you never take off, your real name begins with an A, you're in your early twenties, have a little sister who has another father than yours who and has brown hair, blue eyes and their name begins with a T. You are definitely Apollo Justice!
Apollo Justice:
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Ah, darn it. You had me there. 
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
...what's going on here? x´D
(And yes, GfM. I am pretty hurt that you never told me that you're Apollo.)
(And yes, GfM. I am pretty hurt that you never told me that you're Apollo.)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Fine, fine. WG, I am Apollo. (Thinking about it, that does explain why the name Apollo Justice was written inside of one of my bags for seemingly no reason...)WaitingforGodot wrote:(And yes, GfM. I am pretty hurt that you never told me that you're Apollo.)
Which reminds me that I also impressed some people with my hula hoop skills during a contest at university yesterday.
Apollo:
That's one of those hula hoop
things everyone was crazy
about way back when.
...
Apollo:
I'm not so bad with one
myself, actually.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Took you a long time, didn't it? But yes. That explains everything!Going for Miles wrote:Fine, fine. WG, I am Apollo. (Thinking about it, that does explain why the name Apollo Justice was written inside of one of my bags for seemingly no reason...)WaitingforGodot wrote:(And yes, GfM. I am pretty hurt that you never told me that you're Apollo.)
Which reminds me that I also impressed some people with my hula hoop skills during a contest at university yesterday.
Apollo:
That's one of those hula hoop
things everyone was crazy
about way back when.
...
Apollo:
I'm not so bad with one
myself, actually.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
This could explain why you had so much involvement in Apollo damage sprites, and then why you were also ashamed of those... sketches.
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... &start=210
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... &start=210
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Aaaa, those again?!
... I mean, yes, everything starts to make sense now.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
You really hate those damage sprites don't you...
Last edited by Student678 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
What a nightmare. I make fun of the sprites, then I realize that it was me all along.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I made a bad typo in my OP just there... I've corrected it now.
I HATE typos.
I HATE typos.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Haaha, that's better. I used to loathe the sprites, now I mostly find them amusing because they're so ugly.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Time to REALLY digress here.
I have heard of a street called Phoenix Park Rd in Morpeth.

I have heard of a street called Phoenix Park Rd in Morpeth.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Yesterday I was at some university-dinner party where one was supposed to dress up according to different periods of time. One guy was wearing a wig base with blocks of instant noodles glued on. Hi, low-budget Eldoon.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
In a quiz show people had to guess flower's names. The only two they didn't know were Dahlia and Iris.
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
No one has visited this thread for such a long time:
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... start=1800
This thread is for video games, movies, etc that are GS/PW lookalikes. Feel free to use this thread!
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... start=1800
This thread is for video games, movies, etc that are GS/PW lookalikes. Feel free to use this thread!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I recently found out about this shop called "Apollo Blinds."
Noooo! PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE APOLLO AMBUSH COME BACK AGAIN! NGGGGGGGOOOOOOHHH!!!
Noooo! PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE APOLLO AMBUSH COME BACK AGAIN! NGGGGGGGOOOOOOHHH!!!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I've heard the phrase "Justice is blind", but now he's blinding others? This is not good.Student678 wrote:I recently found out about this shop called "Apollo Blinds."![]()
Noooo! PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE APOLLO AMBUSH COME BACK AGAIN! NGGGGGGGOOOOOOHHH!!!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I don't quite understand. But anyway...Going for Miles wrote:I've heard the phrase "Justice is blind", but now he's blinding others? This is not good.Student678 wrote:I recently found out about this shop called "Apollo Blinds."![]()
Noooo! PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE APOLLO AMBUSH COME BACK AGAIN! NGGGGGGGOOOOOOHHH!!!
If you have an unintentional GS connection, although it's not in real life, you can go here:
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=8&t=6753
It's like this thread, but for non-real life things, for example, a movie character looks like or has very similar characteristics to an Ace Attorney character.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
"Some thinkers, like Marcia Baron, refer to this normative distinction as being equivalent to the one between duties of justice and duties of benevolence."
Duties of Justice and duties of Benevolence, huh. Sounds pretty much like GS6 to me.
Duties of Justice and duties of Benevolence, huh. Sounds pretty much like GS6 to me.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Viktoria von Karma
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:23 pm
- Custom Title: Beware of the Dog
- Location: Wherever there's still hope left.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Anyone want some ice cones?
Spoiler:
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden

