Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 4[ 121 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Case three discussion thread (tagged spoilers)Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

This is a general discussion thread for AA6 episode three, "Turnabout Ritual"! Please use spoiler tags when discussing any plot points of the episode that haven't been officially announced.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Case three discussion thread (tagged spoilers)Topic%20Title

Yabba Dabba Doo

Spoiler: Case 3 Part 1
Wow, I did not expect this case to be as crazy as it is. At first I thought it was actually pretty normal, but the serial killer charges came from nowhere. Looking forward to the second half of this case.

Spoiler: huge spoilers about case 3
From what I've seen of spoilers (following someone who's liveblogging as they're playing) looks like case 3 is actually quite crazy with first a guilty verdict, then a serial killer charge against Maya because another victim turns up, and then a spirit channeling done by Maya herself (I've seen the screenshots, that's quite disturbing haha) because the Queen (Rayfa's mom) who's the only spirit medium of the country is busy elsewhere.
And Maya actually does that channeling (she kept her powers a secret before) because the second victim could only have been killed by the first victim who's dead and can't testify without being channeled (that's what I understood at least).

Other than that, Nick finds himself in the rebellion's hideout + looks like Rayfa's dad is a former defense attorney who could glare prosecutors and judge into seeing his point in Court + he also adopted Apollo and Nayuta when they were kids (cue the weird timeline that has everyone worried because Apollo met with Clay in Japanifornia after being raised in Khura'in technically).

I might be forgetting a thing or two, but nevertheless I would be interested to see if Capcom linked the Fey family to the Royal family of Khura'in. I feel like Amy Fey being originally from that country wouldn't be so impossible.

Slight Edit on one point:
Spoiler:
About the guy who took Apollo and Nayuta in vs Leyfa's dad: I was confused because I couldn't remember the names used but they are two different people obviously. Rayfa's dad (Inga) is the suspicious dude we saw in case 1 while the one who took Apollo in (Durk) used to be a defense attorney and apparently the leader of the rebellion

Last edited by Indochine Ramera on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

A strong Phoenix x Maya shipper

Indochine Ramera wrote:
From what I've seen of spoilers (following someone who's liveblogging as they're playing) looks like case 3 is actually quite crazy with first a guilty verdict, then a serial killer charge against Maya because another victim turns up, and then a spirit channeling done by Maya herself (I've seen the screenshots, that's quite disturbing haha) because the Queen (Rayfa's mom) who's the only spirit medium of the country is busy elsewhere.
And Maya actually does that channeling (she kept her powers a secret before) because the second victim could only have been killed by the first victim who's dead and can't testify without being channeled (that's what I understood at least).

Other than that, Nick finds himself in the rebellion's hideout + looks like Rayfa's dad is a former defense attorney who could glare prosecutors and judge into seeing his point in Court + he also adopted Apollo and Nayuta when they were kids (cue the weird timeline that has everyone worried because Apollo met with Clay in Japanifornia after being raised by in Khura'in technically).

I might be forgetting a thing or two, but nevertheless I would be interested to see if Capcom linked the Fey family to the Royal family of Khura'in. I feel like Amy Fey being originally from that country wouldn't be so impossible.

Spoiler: Case 3
Holy sh*t, this is indeed disturbing. There are things that are better left untouched and Maya channeling a man is one of them. Even Takumi didn't make her channel them in the original trilogy so what made the current producers think it was okay to do this? There is no way Mayafans can be happy with this kind of bullsh*t.

knight210 wrote:
Indochine Ramera wrote:

Other than that, Nick finds himself in the rebellion's hideout + looks like Rayfa's dad is a former defense attorney who could glare prosecutors and judge into seeing his point in Court + he also adopted Apollo and Nayuta when they were kids (cue the weird timeline that has everyone worried because Apollo met with Clay in Japanifornia after being raised by in Khura'in technically).

Holy sh*t, this is indeed disturbing. There are things that are better left untouched and Maya channeling a man is one of them. Even Takumi didn't make her channel them in the original trilogy so what made the current producers think it was okay to do this? There is no way Mayafans can be happy with this kind of bullsh*t.

As a Maya fan this makes me laugh personally but that's just me
Spoiler:
because the priest was bald and now that he has hair because he's in Maya's body he thinks it's a gift from the Founder lol

-
Spoiler: About Khura'in's world building
Bokuto explains some things about the Founder and how the Founder's sister was the Bird Princess (Torisaman) and there is also something about the previous Queen being assassinated years ago (and Durk, Apollo's foster dad was the suspect).

Spoiler: About Spirit-related stuff
and by that I mean that we have new rules when it comes to channelling spirits: you can't call in a spirit if you don't know the name & the face of the dead person.
Also in Khura'in, apparently in fact only the Queen (so technically Rayfa's mom though the person I'm following is not sure of that) can be a spirit medium because it's the proof of her high power/position.

Last edited by Indochine Ramera on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Indochine Ramera wrote:

Other than that, Nick finds himself in the rebellion's hideout + looks like Rayfa's dad is a former defense attorney who could glare prosecutors and judge into seeing his point in Court + he also adopted Apollo and Nayuta when they were kids (cue the weird timeline that has everyone worried because Apollo met with Clay in Japanifornia after being raised in Khura'in technically).

Slight Edit on one point:
Spoiler:
About the guy who took Apollo and Nayuta in vs Leyfa's dad: I was confused because of the names used but it looks like they are two different people. Rayfa's dad is the suspicious dude we saw in case 1 while the one who took Apollo in used to be a defense attorney

Spoiler: Case 5
What I'm really surprised by is that the Queen prosecutes the fifth case. Awesome!

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

A strong Phoenix x Maya shipper

Indochine Ramera wrote:
knight210 wrote:
Indochine Ramera wrote:

As a Maya fan this makes me laugh personally but that's just me
Spoiler:
because the priest was bald and now that he has hair because he's in Maya's body he thinks it's a gift from the Founder lol

-
Spoiler: About Khura'in's world building
Bokuto explains some things about the Founder and how the Founder's sister was the Bird Princess (Torisaman) and there is also something about the previous Queen being assassinated ten years ago.

Spoiler: About Spirit-related stuff
and by that I mean that we have new rules when it comes to channelling spirits: you can't call in a spirit if you don't know the name & the face of the dead person.
Also in Khura'in, apparently in fact only the Queen (so technically Rayfa's mom though the person I'm following is not sure of that) can be a spirit medium because it's the proof of her high power/position.

Spoiler: case 3
I'd prefer them not showing it at least on screen as it sure is weird/disturbing...
Anyways, how is Maya in the whole game? Does she play important roles in it? And above all, are there any good scenes for Nick x Maya shipping? :grey:

Gardevoir lover

Spoiler:
When i saw Maya channeling that mans soul i was honestly kind of creeped out by it simply thinking to myself. "I was not prepared to see that today..."

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Spoiler: The header of case 3

Spoiler: And the culprit is...
Saara, the priest's wife. You have a summary of the whole crime here and it is indeed quite the complex case!

And @knight210: I'm not the one playing so I wouldn't have the answers to these questions for now, sorry.
Spoiler:
Though apparently on Miiverse, I read that a Japanese player who ended case 2 found her to be more mature but that's really all I've got for now.

Additional details on the case that I personally find interesting:
Spoiler:
- The Founder's and Bird Princess' faces are "sealed" and not even the Royal family can look at their faces (probably so they can't be channeled as it was said a medium needs to know the name and face of a spirit to channel it)

- About Maya and spiritual powers: she's been training hard all this time because becoming the Master of Kurain means being able to summon and perform as a medium by her own intention, which is why she went to Khura'in to train because she thinks that her channelling always was about luck before (so not really pro or useful).
((-> Just my thoughts here but... considering the first trilogy and cases 2-2 (Grey's request)/2-4/3-5 I'd say she managed to call on Mia and Dahlia pretty much because she wanted to so I'm not sure I get why she feels like that.
Might be a made up reason for game 6 to be honest))

Mia Payne

Indochine Ramera wrote:

Saara, the priest's wife. You have a summary of the whole crime here and it is indeed quite the complex case!

And @knight210: I'm not the one playing so I wouldn't have the answers to these questions for now, sorry.
Spoiler:
Though apparently on Miiverse, I read that a Japanese player who ended case 2 found her to be more mature but that's really all I've got for now.

Spoiler:
- The Founder's and Bird Princess' faces are "sealed" and not even the Royal family can look at their faces (probably so they can't be channeled as it was said a medium needs to know the name and face of a spirit to channel it)

- About Maya and spiritual powers: she's been training hard all this time because becoming the Master of Kurain means being able to summon and perform as a medium by her own intention, which is why she went to Khura'in to train because she thinks that her channelling always was about luck before (so not really pro or useful).
((-> Just my thoughts here but... considering the first trilogy and cases 2-2 (Grey's request)/2-4/3-5 I'd say she managed to call on Mia and Dahlia pretty much because she wanted to so I'm not sure I get why she feels like that.
Might be a made up reason for game 6 to be honest))

Spoiler:
She never called them at will, only when there were 'high stakes' or when mia took her over

Blizdi wrote:
Spoiler:
She never called them at will, only when there were 'high stakes' or when mia took her over

Spoiler:
I know this was often in "desperate" moments but still, a few times were definitely done on purpose especially for Dahlia in 3-5 (as she had to protect herself) and when she called Mia away from Pearls to give Nick info of where she was locked by DeKiller in 2-4. She certainly trusted herself enough to be able to do it for Turner Grey's case in 2-2 (except the whole plan with Morgan made it impossible).
Oh and she also called Mia in 3-3 to make Kudo talk (and having replayed the game recently I can assure you Mia said Maya was the one who called) and what about that time in 1-3 when Mia was called to investigate with Nick?

Think what you want, Maya surely needed to train but the whole "it was always luck" is totally a made up reason from where I stand.

hey why

Indochine Ramera wrote:

st)And @knight210: I'm not the one playing so I wouldn't have the answers to these questions for now, sorry.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Might be a made up reason for game 6 to be hone)

Spoiler:
Wow...what a case. Both cases two and three have really good build up (Even if case 2's pacing was a little hectic) and the events surrounding them are REALLY good. It's doing a good job of showing the stakes of being a attorney in Khura'rin while letting Apollo stand on his own and grow in America. I'm enjoying a lot of what I hear about this game.

As for Maya, I feel like in those cases, the spirits were cooperative (Mia of course to help out when she can, and Dahlia because she wants to make everyone's lives hell), She was nervous about summoning Mimi, and was confident but unsure. It's reasonable to believe she needed more training, but why wait til 8 fucking years later is my question.

Wotter boy

Indochine Ramera wrote:

Spoiler:
So... the murder was an accident? I mean, I can't say my first suspect wasn't Saara, but... I didn't think it'd be like this. Honestly reading about the crime gave me some heavy feels.

Hot Dog

I will talk about the end of this case in this spoiler, so read at your own risk:

Spoiler:
Oh my goodness. After the over the top supervillains that we got in Dual Destinies I wasn't expecting such a good case with such a sympathetic culprit(s).

The pregnant wife killing a man because of desperation, the husband offing himself trying to protect her, Maya channeling the victim's spirit, Rayfa's wake up call... I'm sad that I spoiled myself this case, but I'm glad that we are finally getting such well-done cases. I'll have to wait and play it in English to form a definitive opinion, but I think this case is probably one of the best.

1000% Knight

Is it just me, or were the contradictions for the second trial really... bizarre?
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Bad Player wrote:
Is it just me, or were the contradictions for the second trial really... bizarre?

What do you mean? I found them straightforward enough. Or do you mean "bizarre" as in the general feel to the entirety of that trial?

Well, bizarre certainly doesn't mean it's worth only 8/10 like a certain Famitsu reviewer suggested... but to be fair, I think I would have rated this case an 8/10 anyway. I heard people complained about the pacing of the previous case, but what about this one? I certainly met that ever familiar "where the heck do I go next" syndrome again.

Not to say the pacing was "bad", but certain points during both investigation and court did feel recursive. Maybe it's just because the second time you experience Khura'in, much of the woes are going to recurse.

That said, I have no other objections to this case. The mystery is one of the best written in the series, honestly, and the buildup into the upcoming climax is such a tempting itch to scratch. Not even Maya's character regression bothers me, and this is coming from someone who found GK2 Edgeworth quite annoying at times.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

1000% Knight

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Bad Player wrote:

What do you mean? I found them straightforward enough. Or do you mean "bizarre" as in the general feel to the entirety of that trial?

Well, bizarre certainly doesn't mean it's worth only 8/10 like a certain Famitsu reviewer suggested... but to be fair, I think I would have rated this case an 8/10 anyway. I heard people complained about the pacing of the previous case, but what about this one? I certainly met that ever familiar "where the heck do I go next" syndrome again.

Not to say the pacing was "bad", but certain points during both investigation and court did feel recursive. Maybe it's just because the second time you experience Khura'in, much of the woes are going to recurse.

That said, I have no other objections to this case. The mystery is one of the best written in the series, honestly, and the buildup into the upcoming climax is such a tempting itch to scratch. Not even Maya's character regression bothers me, and this is coming from someone who found GK2 Edgeworth quite annoying at times.

Things like...
Spoiler:
We can identity Ogamu's real name and prove he's from Khura'in with his tattoo!
...even though we have no guarantee that he didn't get that tattoo within the last 2 years.

I also didn't like the way Nick just randomly stumbles onto the killer in this case. "We need to channel the victim to find out if he was a revolutionary and/or saw anything! ...Oh, he's the real killer? Well that works too I guess."

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Bad Player wrote:
Things like...
Spoiler:
We can identity Ogamu's real name and prove he's from Khura'in with his tattoo!
...even though we have no guarantee that he didn't get that tattoo within the last 2 years.

I also didn't like the way Nick just randomly stumbles onto the killer in this case. "We need to channel the victim to find out if he was a revolutionary and/or saw anything! ...Oh, he's the real killer? Well that works too I guess."

Hm, I did find them convenient, but understandably so, considering how lacking the prior investigations were.
Spoiler:
Yes, the tattoo thing was a bit of a stretch, but as it turned out, they had records of said guy. It could also be explained as a "coincidence", but that wouldn't help the case move forward. It'd also be a bit redundant to have to adjourn again for an extra day of investigations and find out that fact then.

As for Nick's classic stumbling, I took it to be a casual toss-out at that point, since we didn't yet have any evidence suggesting Saara was there. And well, suspecting Ogamu of suicide would have been a bit much.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Hey guys, can someone help me out a bit here: About the high priest, sometimes he is called "Tahrust Inmee" but sometimes "Abbot Inmee" in the localized version and that has me extremely confused?

So does the guy happen to have two names, did I miss some explanation or is it a mistake somehow?

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

His real name is "Tahrust Inmee". "Abbot" is his title.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Yash K. Productions wrote:
His real name is "Tahrust Inmee". "Abbot" is his title.

Oooooh Gosh, how dumb of me, it was not to be taken as a name of course. Was confused about the capital letter.

Thanks!

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I'm not here yet, but I wanna ask about day 1. I heard it was kinda like meandering and then the part where it gets interesting is day 2. Are there any past cases you can compare this to? Is it like 4-2 where you don't know why you're doing whatever it is you're doing half the time until it starts coming together in a really clever way at the end or is it like RftA where the first day is just slow and boring and might as well have been cut down and rewritten into day 2?
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Mia Payne

linkenski wrote:
I'm not here yet, but I wanna ask about day 1. I heard it was kinda like meandering and then the part where it gets interesting is day 2. Are there any past cases you can compare this to? Is it like 4-2 where you don't know why you're doing whatever it is you're doing half the time until it starts coming together in a really clever way at the end or is it like RftA where the first day is just slow and boring and might as well have been cut down and rewritten into day 2?

Hm, maybe like 3-2 but not really, it's more like 6-3 Day 1 was to establish the premise and make clear that Nahyuta and the court isnt really playing around. It's like RftA except day 1 needed to be there, no cutting

Spoiler: Case 3 spoiler
it ends with Maya getting a guilty verdict, being saved only by another dead body changing the charge to serial murder

Wotter boy

So far, I actually rather like Maya in this game.
I wished she kept her hood and gloves tho, I thought they were nice additions to her design.

Yabba Dabba Doo

I dunno if it was just me, but..

Spoiler: Case 3, Day 1 Seance
For whatever reason, the third contradiction with the lamp was really finicky for me. It took 3 times, with the correct statement, to get it right.

Wotter boy

Phoenix: "We've never lost a case together yet!"
I was about to be like 2-4 tho but then remember Pearl was Phoenix's main assistant for that case.

Ace Fangirl

knight210 wrote:

I actually really love this and I love that they made it happen before our very eyes. I'd been wondering about it for literal years and now they've finally given us the answer. Plus, I found the execution of it all hilarious.

Wotter boy

So I'm keeping time stamps off my run times...
the rite of turnabout-
start-> 12:53PM
inv1 end-> 2:46PM
court1 start-> 7:51PM
court1 end-> 10:10PM
inv2 start-> 10:20PM
inv2 end-> 12:00AM
court2 start-> 12:57AM
court2 end-> 3:08AM
approx. time-> 8hrs and 3 mins
jfc this took almost twice as long as Case 2

Ok, this is a bit off. Did they forget that it's the other way around, or is Phoenix just bluffing?

Spoiler:

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

What is my liiiife?!?

Nah, it's still innocent until proven guilty.

The issue is that japanifornia's courts have a very loose standard for 'proven' and a bias towards the prosecution.

Edit: Or in other words, they took our way of doing it and removed the words 'beyond reasonable doubt.

Wotter boy

I think my only gripe is I felt a few things dragged on a bit.
Not my favourite case(we ALL should know which one that is), but I love it all the same.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Spoiler:
Like Fenrir said, this case drags on far too long. The first investigation felt really long, and both times with the seances felt pretty long too.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Case 3 has a great second day but the first day felt pointless even while I was playing it.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Objection!

Has nobody mentioned the fact that they apparently confirmed the location of all americanized AA games as taking place in Kansas? Or did I misunderstand Maya's "but we're not in Kansas anymore" quote?

Spoiler:
Especially since they end up contradicting themselves later on, saying that the Steel Samurai is being filmed in California; and I don't think Nick and Maya commuted back and forth between Kansas and California in 1-3.

ThePaSch wrote:
Has nobody mentioned the fact that they apparently confirmed the location of all americanized AA games as taking place in Kansas? Or did I misunderstand Maya's "but we're not in Kansas anymore" quote?

Spoiler:
Especially since they end up contradicting themselves later on, saying that the Steel Samurai is being filmed in California; and I don't think Nick and Maya commuted back and forth between Kansas and California in 1-3.

It's a figure of speech and a reference to a quote from a certain movie (Wizard of OZ, I think?). Janet Hsu has long confirmed the AA crew is set in an AU LA, CA.

Objection!

Oh, that went right over my head then. And here I thought Japanifornia would have to be Japansas from now on. :gant:

The miracle never happen

Nice reference to Thomas Dolby, and jesus, this case was weird as hell, why is nothing ever simple in Ace Attorney, why is everything you find out in your investigations always wrong?
Spoiler:
And why the hell is Tahrust Inmee being channeled, even a thing? That was some seriously disturbing shit

"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Breakdown

I really enjoyed this one
Spoiler:
But I don't think I've been this unsatisfied with a case's ending since 4-2. Didn't feel like we took down a "real" culprit (I'm sitting here hoping Beh'leeb wasn't the datamined "female culprit" with her lack of a transformation/real breakdown). Maya transformation was great/hilarious though

Onward to case 4.

Wotter boy

Turnabout_Lawman wrote:
I really enjoyed this one
Spoiler:
But I don't think I've been this unsatisfied with a case's ending since 4-2. Didn't feel like we took down a "real" culprit (I'm sitting here hoping Beh'leeb wasn't the datamined "female culprit" with her lack of a transformation/real breakdown). Maya transformation was great/hilarious though

Onward to case 4.

Spoiler: Case 4
If you want a "real" female culprit with a a crazy transformation, then look no further than Turnabout Storyteller.

Elite of CR Apparently

Well, I just got done with A Rite of Turnabout, and I've written Notes down to condense my posts down (with spoiler tags)!

My pros with the case:
Spoiler: Pros
1: Rayfa. If there was one thing that was constantly good about this case, it was Rayfa. Honestly loved all of her appearances in this Episode. Became my 5th favorite AA character because of this case.
2: The Plumbed Punisher theme. I honestly didn't expect them to remix the Steel Samurai theme for this game, and it's pretty good. But I really liked them using the original Steel Samurai theme. Just goes to show you can't remix a theme that was already perfect! :P
3: Datz Are'bal. Everything about this guy is enjoyable. Never got on my nerves once, even in the amnesiac state.
4: The puns. Every AA game preceding this had some name puns in them. This game (and case in particular) has loads of them. And, well, I'm a sucker for puns. :oops:

Now for the cons of the case, which didn't bring the case down a whole lot, but kinda got on my nerves.
Spoiler: Cons
1: Nahyuta. This guy has done nothing to even warrant some kind of likability in him. Maybe in a later case though.
2: The end of the case. More specifically, the end of the trial. I just... kind of got confused at the end, didn't fully grasp how everything came together, and the accusation of the Head priests' wife came out of nowhere for me, so maybe that's the reason I didn't understand the end of the trial? I don't know.

And that's the end of my pros and cons of this case. So for this case, I'm gonna be using a 1 to 10 rating scale, and I'll be revising my scores for TFT and TMT. And here's the score!
The Foreign Turnabout: 5.9/10
The Magical Turnabout: 9/10
The Rite of Turnabout: 7.1/10

And with that, I'm off (to play Turnabout Storyteller, that is :godot: )!
Page 1 of 4 [ 121 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)