Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 34 posts ]

Have Unpopular opinions on Movies, Books, Games, etc?Topic%20Title

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

This topic is for people who think they may have opinions on movies, games, books, etc. that they think that next to no one else has, a.k.a. unpopular opinions. I'd like to hear your story. This is a good opportunity for you to find out that you're not alone, that other people feel as though they're in the same boat as you.

For example:
- I hate that part in Star Wars Episode V where Han Solo got frozen in carbon**e! (Yes, this is true.) I find it scary and upsetting. And that was just from seeing the carbon-frozen Han Solo minifigure!
- I also feel sorry for Papa Smurf in both Smurfs 1 & 2 because he never got a chance to attack Gargamel or even his cat!

IMPORTANT RULE: You WILL find opinions on this thread that maybe you won't like. You may disagree with other users and tell them that you disagree but you CANNOT, under ANY circumstances, pick on them! So if you are going to pick on someone because of their opinion, then you'd be better off STAYING OUT OF THIS THREAD! If I find out that you have come to this thread and are picking on people because they have an unpopular opinion about a movie, game, book, etc. I WILL report you. :edgeworth:
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
Re: Have Unpopular opinions on Movies, Books, Games, etc?Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

Hmm,let's see...

*I think the first Ice Age is the worst one.

*Similarly,Star Wars IV was the worst in the OT.

*I don't mind the ending to DGS.

*Good Dinosaur is the darkest Pixar movie in a decade.

*Lion & the King is the best movie ever.

*Bookworm Adventures 2 is my favourite game ever.

*Despite still being pretty good,the original Bookworm Adventures' graphics haven't aged well.

*Laura Jones isn't a Tomb Raider rip-off.

*The original Robinson Crusoe game is better than the Cursed Pirates.

*Robinson Crusoe(the book)'s second half is boring,and cliched. I liked the Survival part more.

*Hosonoga>Gregson

*Blood of Olympus is the worst HoO book,and the only bad one.

* Until BoO,each HoO book got better and better,till HoH.

*I like the Diary of A Wimpy Kid as a social commentary on life in a middle-class American family.

*I hate the fact that the Trials of Apollo series exists,and goes to show that Riordan is only milking the PJ cash cow until no money milk comes out of it. I am determined not to read that book so as to not support him in his future 'milking' endeavours.

*Calypso in HoH & BoO is equivalent to AJ Ema,except I liked the latter somewhat. This is just bastardization of characterization at its finest.

*I don't like Agatha Christie's work. I just cannot get into it.

*As a cohesive story,SoJ>DGS,and in animation,they're equal.

*I really like the second Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie,though I haven't seen the original.

*I'm a cat person. This has nothing to do with any movies,books,or games. I just wanted to throw that out there.

Phew,I think that's all.

Rationally Royalist

Location: Prague, rightful domains of the most noble House of Hapsburg

Hmmm...

-The Force Awakens wasn't that good of a movie. Better than the prequels, sure, but I would have liked something more than a blatant rip off of Episode IV.

-Catcher in the Rhye is a shit book, and Holden Caulfield is one of the most fundamentally unlivable characters I have ever read about.

-Film is not an inferior medium to literature, and in fact many adaptations are better than the original (To Kill a Mockingbird, A Clockwork Orange, The Hunger Games)

Southern Corn wrote:
I really like the second Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie,though I haven't seen the original.

I liked it too! But I haven't seen the original in a long time and don't remember most of it so I can't really compare those two yet.

Blah the Prussian wrote:
-The Force Awakens wasn't that good of a movie. Better than the prequels, sure, but I would have liked something more than a blatant rip off of Episode IV.

You're FAR from alone here. I also have come to realise that The Force Awakens is a LOT like A New Hope! Also, I hate the part in there where
Spoiler: Major Plot Details
Han Solo died,
although I don't think that's a rare/unpopular opinion. I also sort-of liked the prequels.

Quote:
-Film is not an inferior medium to literature, and in fact many adaptations are better than the original (To Kill a Mockingbird, A Clockwork Orange, The Hunger Games)

Of course it's not! Film is never an inferior medium to literature. I think it's just about the audience. For example, I might read a book,and then watch the movie adaptation and think the movie adaptation is horrible because I wasn't a real fan of movies to begin with!

Sometimes you can post what you think is a rare/unpopular opinion and find out that actually plenty of other people share the same opinion. That's what this thread is for, to speak up about opinions that you have that you think are well... weird compared to everyone else's.

I hate watching TV. I just find it... very boring.

That's all I could find at the moment.

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

:)

For Gravitation: I really don't think Eiri really murdered his mentor, Yuki. I think while he was blacked out, somebody came in and finished them off. Why would Yoshika, Yuki's sister leave her nephew in Eiri's care in the manga's sequal?

Gettin' Old!

Eh, them Star Wars Prequels are ok. I remember them more than the original trilogy.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ace Procrastinator

Finding Nemo bored the hell out of me. Guess who was the only one not excited for Finding Dory?

The miracle never happen

I hate Harry Potter... the books... the movies... everything about it...
I don't think Mia Fey is hot.
I liked the first Watch_Dogs and will probably pre-order Watch_Dogs 2... in fact, I really like Ubisoft.
I hate Bethesda.
I am the one who knocks.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Ace Procrastinator

Kessler wrote:
I liked the first Watch_Dogs and will probably pre-order Watch_Dogs 2... in fact, I really like Ubisoft.
I hate Bethesda.
I am the one who knocks.

You remind me of one of my friends lol

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
Kessler wrote:
I hate Bethesda.
I am the one who knocks.

That's great to know! Kessler's going to realise that he's not alone!

The miracle never happen

Student678 wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
Kessler wrote:
I hate Bethesda.
I am the one who knocks.

How did you know I had no friends...
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Kessler wrote:
Student678 wrote:

I don't mean that you have no friends when I say "you're not alone." I was referring to your rare/unpopular opinion(s). When I say that someone's not alone I mean that someone out there shares their rare/unpopular opinion(s).

Wait, you have no friends at all??? :beef:

Happy Maria

Student678 wrote:
Kessler wrote:
Student678 wrote:

I don't mean that you have no friends when I say "you're not alone." I was referring to your rare/unpopular opinion(s). When I say that someone's not alone I mean that someone out there shares their rare/unpopular opinion(s).

Wait, you have no friends at all??? :beef:

Yeah actually,I can somewhat sympathise,though I quite like being friendless,since I'm somewhat introverted in general.

Last edited by Southern Corn on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Let's see (a lot of movie opinions here):

I like the Star Wars Prequels. My Favorite Star Wars movies go like this: V>IV>I=VII>II=VI>III (also probably not shared by most).

I like Prometheus better than the original Alien.

I really love the Da Vinci Code (specifically the extended edition).

I didn't like Jurassic World.

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now. :edgey:
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Game Grumps need to play Ace Attorney

I like the first 3 Transformers movies, but the fourth was terrible.
I really dislike Jennifer Lawrence, she just makes everything really forced and cringe-worthy to me.
Star Wars episodes 2 and 3 were cool, 1 was not. Darth Maul would have been cool if he had more backstory in the actual movie.
American Horror Story is utter shit.
Corrin is really awesome in Smash Bros. Phoenix Wright should have been in it, though.
Apollo Justice > Phoenix Wright.
Trucy Wright > Maya Fey
Overwatch is pretty damn overrated, not necessarily bad but people need to shut up about it.

That's it off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more though.

Grump wrote:
Apollo Justice > Phoenix Wright.
Trucy Wright > Maya Fey

I actually think that Apollo = Phoenix because his character makes him easier for me to put him into fanart, make jokes about, etc. I also agree with Trucy Wright > Maya Fey although she could have
Spoiler: DD Case 5
Used her throwing knives to escape from Aura's robots. They would have been super-effective!

I HATE the ending with what happened to Snow White. She never got to learn her lesson - not being so naïve!

Happy Maria

The humour in Storks is terrible. Especially Pigeon Toady.

I don't like Competitive Pokémon at all. I don't understand why people care about Natures and this thing called EV's and IV's. But hey I quess that's how they wanna play Pokémon. But what I'm annoyed with is everytime I go on a Pokémon website and I don't even go on competitive, some idiot says my Pokémon's Natures and EV's and IV's are garbage. They might even say the Pokémon I'm using is banned or not competitively viable. I get a little pissed inside because I don't even understand competitive and I don't want to learn it either. What I'm saying is I'm annoyed by all of the Competitve Elitist.

The Mechanic wrote:
I don't like Competitive Pokémon at all. I don't understand why people care about Natures and this thing called EV's and IV's. But hey I quess that's how they wanna play Pokémon. But what I'm annoyed with is everytime I go on a Pokémon website and I don't even go on competitive, some idiot says my Pokémon's Natures and EV's and IV's are garbage. They might even say the Pokémon I'm using is banned or not competitively viable. I get a little pissed inside because I don't even understand competitive and I don't want to learn it either. What I'm saying is I'm annoyed by all of the Competitve Elitist.

Agreed. I don't really CARE about IVs and EVs either. The only reason I'd modify the IVs is for the sake of the Hidden Power. I only like to mess around with the natures because sometimes I want to have a Pokémon to have a specific nature, (e.g. Lonely for a Pokémon that I wanted to be an outcast, something like that) because I like to bring those Pokémon to life or something like that. I just have the Pokémon I'm given and try to raise it to its fullest potential. I'm only playing against the NPCs, of course (I use emulators).

Student678 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Agreed. I don't really CARE about IVs and EVs either. The only reason I'd modify the IVs is for the sake of the Hidden Power. I only like to mess around with the natures because sometimes I want to have a Pokémon to have a specific nature, (e.g. Lonely for a Pokémon that I wanted to be an outcast, something like that) because I like to bring those Pokémon to life or something like that. I just have the Pokémon I'm given and try to raise it to its fullest potential. I'm only playing against the NPCs, of course (I use emulators).

I don't even VS people becaue of this. Like even if I try to online battle the other players quits because I'm using the wrong tier of Pokémon and moves. I'm like what's the fuss this is not a tournament or championship we're talking about here. I did get a IV ditto once from a sub reddit but that's only because I really wanted a shiny ditto. Yes I know it's hacked but I don't care. Now this is what pisses me off the most whenever I watch almost any Pokétuber they start talking about Natures and EV's and IV's. Most of them are not even Competitve wtf I subscribed to you because of your funny Pokémon videos not because I wanna learn how to play Smogon!

The Mechanic wrote:
Student678 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

I don't even VS people becaue of this. Like even if I try to online battle the other players quits because I'm using the wrong tier of Pokémon and moves. I'm like what's the fuss this is not a tournament or championship we're talking about here. I did get a IV ditto once from a sub reddit but that's only because I really wanted a shiny ditto. Yes I know it's hacked but I don't care. Now this is what pisses me off the most whenever I watch almost any Pokétuber they start talking about Natures and EV's and IV's. Most of them are not even Competitve wtf I subscribed to you because of your funny Pokémon videos not because I wanna learn how to play Smogon!

I don't have that problem because I have no form of communications since I'm using emulators. I have to use hacks instead of trading.

Happy Maria

Also, I think that the Martian is good,not great.

Space movies as a whole are meh,honestly.

(Gets flame sheild ready) I actually like Teen Titans Go. Yes I said it I find some moments funny unlike most people who can't take off their rose tinted glasses for 5 seconds to reveiw this properly because of the original. Now I admit it has some bad episodes but it does have some good ones to but no show can be perfect. If you forget the original 2006 version for 5 seconds the show is actually decent.

Ace Procrastinator

It's not my cup of tea as I'm not into its slapstick humor but I don't hate it as much as people do.

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
It's not my cup of tea as I'm not into its slapstick humor but I don't hate it as much as people do.

That's fine everyone has different opinions. I'm just tired of people hating it because it's not as good as the original. It's a spinoff not a continuation! Also is it just me or do all cartoon reboots suck?

Ace Procrastinator

The Mechanic wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:

That's fine everyone has different opinions. I'm just tired of people hating it because it's not as good as the original. It's a spinoff not a continuation! Also is it just me or do all cartoon reboots suck?

Most reboots do suck like TMNT 2012 and Powerpuff Girls, but I did enjoy "What's New Scooby Doo?"

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:

Most reboots do suck like TMNT 2012 and Powerpuff Girls, but I did enjoy "What's New Scooby Doo?"

It looks like people hate the Ben 10 reboot from all the dislikes on Cartoon Networks YouTube videos on it. But honestly I like it because it's almost like the one I remember from when I was 6 or 7 years old.

Happy Maria

Honestly,overall,I like the three investigator books more than the Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew books.

Happy Maria

Jurrasic Park should NOT be a kids film. Neither should superhero movies.

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Jurrasic Park should NOT be a kids film. Neither should superhero movies.

Really? Superhero movies?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

They have a lot of violence and swearing in them. I know kids can shrug it off,but I wouldn't call them very child friendly.

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
They have a lot of violence and swearing in them. I know kids can shrug it off,but I wouldn't call them very child friendly.

I suppose true, just when you worded it as Superhero movies I thought back to a different age of superhero movies where things were bright and bombastic and far less broody.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Started watching the new Pete's Dragon movie,and ugh,it's such a ripoff of the Jungle Book. Is that just me?

Terraria, Junk Jack, Blockheads, Eden World Builder, Starbound, etc. are NOT rip-offs of Minecraft, they're just in the same goddamn genre!

When it comes to Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation > Birthright > Conquest.
I can't stand seeing all those horrible things happening to my Hoshibros...! Say what you will about Revelation's plot, but there's just way too much badassery going on in the gameplay, especially when Leo and Xander show up and OHMYGOSHEPICMUSICINTENSIFIES! And then you get access to a huge arsenal of resources and stuff it's not funny. And to get a really good ending too...!

Page 1 of 1 [ 34 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices