Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 2 of 2[ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney coming to mobileTopic%20Title

Nerd Processor

Great news!

Now we just need an announcement for AAI1 & AAI2 released as an iOS/android app and it'll be perfect. (I know, I know, but I can dream can't I? :sillytrucy: )
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)

wilddrawfour.tumblr.com

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
jaydrick0620 wrote:
I, for one, was crossing my fingers for a 3D remake but this is excellent! I haven't played AJ since my DS Lite broke down centuries ago. This is going to be really good!

Actually, I don't really want a remake of this game because I like the original soundtrack so much. I don't really want to see it reorchestrated with new instruments because I think it would lose some of its feel.

You're right about the freakin soundtrack!! I love the AA4 OST, and I don't want it re-orchestrated either. I was thinking something along a 3DS release, maybe with 3D models, updated UI, extras (like case art), and an extra case, like RftA was for the DS remake (or is "re-release" a more appropriate term?) for AA1.

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!

I FINGER WAGGLE IN YOUR DIRECTION!

:edgeworth: The images aren't working.

When this comes to 3ds I hope they just make it HD like the Trilogy. I prefer the 2d style to the 3d style. I never played the original game so this would be great.

I'm the YouTuber: Commenter of Comments

Now to just wait for the 3DS remake... :apollo:

Shugo wrote:
Really hoping it doesn't turn out anything like the original trilogy. The iOS trilogy is absolutely abysmal. Even if it is up to the 3DS trilogy's polish level, I hope these new HD sprites aren't missing tons of frames like both trilogy versions suffer from.

Dual Destinies iOS is wonderfully polished, though, so if it's the same team working on this then I have hope. I wonder if this also means AA4 will get a 3DS version, finally.

It had more than just a few missing frames. I played the entire thing on iOS and it's missing shots like Franziska entering the courtroom in 2-4 and gumshoe in 3-2 as well if I remember correctly. Super glitchy effects in 3-5 and missing music and sounds in 3-4 also, the wrong version of cornered at the end in 2-5 bad uhm idk, programming I guess? This is my favorite error from the iOS port I captured from 3-4
Spoiler: 3-4 kinda, but not really imo

Oh my god, that's hilarious

They also didn't have Pearl's theme in the iOS port. And the end of 3-5 plays "Hazakura Temple" instead of "Simple Melody", which might seem like a minor error but it's unforgivable

Wotter boy

Silverbelle wrote:
Shugo wrote:
Really hoping it doesn't turn out anything like the original trilogy. The iOS trilogy is absolutely abysmal. Even if it is up to the 3DS trilogy's polish level, I hope these new HD sprites aren't missing tons of frames like both trilogy versions suffer from.

Dual Destinies iOS is wonderfully polished, though, so if it's the same team working on this then I have hope. I wonder if this also means AA4 will get a 3DS version, finally.

It had more than just a few missing frames. I played the entire thing on iOS and it's missing shots like Franziska entering the courtroom in 2-4 and gumshoe in 3-2 as well if I remember correctly. Super glitchy effects in 3-5 and missing music and sounds in 3-4 also, the wrong version of cornered at the end in 2-5 bad uhm idk, programming I guess? This is my favorite error from the iOS port I captured from 3-4
Spoiler: 3-4 kinda, but not really imo

Perfect

Happy Maria

I think we just found the real big bad of the trilogy.

So your saying if I wanted to play it completly I'll have buy the original version? But It would look weird on a New 3ds.

Blah!

The Mechanic wrote:
So your saying if I wanted to play it completly I'll have buy the original version? But It would look weird on a New 3ds.

Tip for DS games on 3DS: if you hold start and select together while launching a DS/DSiWare game, it'll display the game without upscaling. It'll be smaller, but it'll be a lot sharper.

Regardless, nobody knows whether or not AJ will come to 3DS later.

blahmoomoo wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Tip for DS games on 3DS: if you hold start and select together while launching a DS/DSiWare game, it'll display the game without upscaling. It'll be smaller, but it'll be a lot sharper.

Regardless, nobody knows whether or not AJ will come to 3DS later.

I was expecting it to come to the 3ds because that's what happened to the trilogy. Also thanks for the DS tip it makes old DS games look better!

Ace Gamer

I hope it comes to the 3DS eShop!
Currently Playing: Case 5-5

Do you want to know where an instrument sample that was used in Ace Attorney music was sampled from? Check out my VGM Instrument Source Table!

As an iOS user, I am not seeing problems with PW games using Apple products. People criticized those mobile releases a lot, but I have nothing to complain yet, really. If anything, I am happy that the games are becoming accessible to more people.

I love this series

Like a bunch of other people, I really hope this means AJ gets a 3DS release. :edgey:
Page 2 of 2 [ 55 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » General » Trial Minutes