Part of the place was destroyed.
Unintentional GS connections in real life.
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
A disastrous fire occurred at Apollo Kitchens in Smithfield, Sydney some days ago.
Part of the place was destroyed.
Part of the place was destroyed.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I wonder at what point we have to stop listing all the Apollo things. It's a very common name among businesses, and listing them all, we can fill several pages with the exact same thing over and over again...

-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
And all because Capcom decided to name one of their lawyers after a Greek god...Nurio wrote:I wonder at what point we have to stop listing all the Apollo things. It's a very common name among businesses, and listing them all, we can fill several pages with the exact same thing over and over again...
Apollo Justice: Wait... what's this about me being a god? I'm JUST A LAWYER!!!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Anyone named after an entity of mythology will be pretty much everywhere. I always see Phoenix on my TV not because I link it to my computer open to Youtube videos but because there's a well known Chinese channel called Phoenix TV.
I figure we can cut down on the references to Apollo and Phoenix unless there's a startling coincidence... but imo, nothing in this thread trumps the pointed-finger-shaped cloud that flew over Japan back in 2013, a few months before GS5 released.
I figure we can cut down on the references to Apollo and Phoenix unless there's a startling coincidence... but imo, nothing in this thread trumps the pointed-finger-shaped cloud that flew over Japan back in 2013, a few months before GS5 released.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I also hope no Khura'inese puns come here.
'hey omg guys I sang what's so strange bout piece lov an undistandin that makes a reference to peeslubn andostand'''''hhhhhhhh'in amirite
'
A mild exaggeration,but still,you get the point.
'hey omg guys I sang what's so strange bout piece lov an undistandin that makes a reference to peeslubn andostand'''''hhhhhhhh'in amirite
A mild exaggeration,but still,you get the point.
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Although
Spoiler: 6-5
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Contestants of RuPaul's drag race include: Phoenix, Pearl, Morgan McMichaels, Venus D-Lite, Mimi Imfurst, Raja(h), Jinkx(ie), Penny Tration, April Carrión, Ben DeLaCreme, Max, Acid Betty, and if the GK2 translation counts, Courtney Act.
(Also, AA and the dragqueen culture are about neck-and-neck when it comes to the sheer amount of punny names)
(Also, AA and the dragqueen culture are about neck-and-neck when it comes to the sheer amount of punny names)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I mean,to be fair,AA names can be pretty common,so...
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I am aware of that. But they did pop up often enough to remind me of AA.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Sheesh,'Penny Tration'? I've seen Khura'inese names more subtle than that!
...okay,that was a lie. But come on! Penny Tration?!
...okay,that was a lie. But come on! Penny Tration?!
-
FenrirDarkWolf
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 805
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
- Custom Title: Otter
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I'm watching a Japanese crime drama, and the protag is basically Athena with Simon's personality.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
FenrirDarkWolf
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 805
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
- Custom Title: Otter
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Well, I'll just link it instead because I can't be bothered to try and explain it because I haven't slept all night.Southern Corn wrote:Explain,in more detail please. I'm intrigued,
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Have been eating some Powers sunflower seeds without realizing a connection until now. Will always reminded me of a sunflower more than a lion. 
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
FenrirDarkWolf
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 805
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
- Custom Title: Otter
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Not a connection, but a somewhat inference about real life.
Trump is the president during JFA and T&T weow
Trump is the president during JFA and T&T weow
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
My hair is sometimes uncontrollable. When it doesn't remind me of Severus Snape it reminds me of bandaged Apollo Justice, except without those spikes.
Who said that? You can turn straight to Page 394!!!
Who said that? You can turn straight to Page 394!!!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
That would be assuming they share the universe as we do. If Japanifornia could manage to avoid the Yellow Terror of the late 1800s, they may have taken a different turn in history...FenrirDarkWolf wrote:Not a connection, but a somewhat inference about real life.
Trump is the president during JFA and T&T weow
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
"Leslie Stainton, who is on a Fulbright grant in Spain, is working on a biography of Federico García Lorca."
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
A passage on utilitiarism in my course literature made me think about 2-4: "In a similar vein, an innocent could be found guilty in order to defuse a riotous situation when his condemnation would appear to facilitate a return to peace and order".
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Apollo4Justice
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm
- Custom Title: I'm fine and ready for justice!
- Location: Florida
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I don't know if this has been said before or if I've said it before but Due to the recent rule in place, I can't go into much detail about it, Feel free to PM me if you want me to explain, though.
Spoiler: SoJ Case 5
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Seeing this picture of a Swedish political blogger made me think that perhaps this is what Klavi's hairstyle would look like in real life.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
The other day I was watching a TV show and one of the characters was running for mayor. He had a political tune that really reminded me of Atishon's theme.
-
Apollo4Justice
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm
- Custom Title: I'm fine and ready for justice!
- Location: Florida
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
What was the show, if you don't mind me asking?luck wrote:The other day I was watching a TV show and one of the characters was running for mayor. He had a political tune that really reminded me of Atishon's theme.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
It was a Spanish sitcom. I doubt you've heard about it. There's apparently an english wikipedia article about it if you're interested. Jeez, everithing is in wikipedia nowadays.Apollo4Justice wrote:What was the show, if you don't mind me asking?luck wrote:The other day I was watching a TV show and one of the characters was running for mayor. He had a political tune that really reminded me of Atishon's theme.
-
Detective Gustav
- Suspect

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 am
- Custom Title: Ace Gamer
- Location: Japanifornia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I found this vehicle registration plate when I went to the supermarket (I'm sorry for the size of the image).
Spoiler:
Do you want to know where an instrument sample that was used in Ace Attorney music was sampled from? Check out my VGM Instrument Source Table!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
You didn't blur the .eu part.
But I think Fey is a common name.
But I think Fey is a common name.
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Fey is a fairly common name, but I definitely never saw that on a license plate

-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Having the combination F-E-Y must be quite a rare sight. I've seen lots of AJs and AAs on number plates. AJ obviously must be Apollo's English initials.Southern Corn wrote:You didn't blur the .eu part.
But I think Fey is a common name.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
They... are his initials in English. What do you mean "must be"?Student678 wrote:AJ obviously must be Apollo's English initials.

-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
It's called perspective. To some people, they may stand for different things.Nurio wrote:They... are his initials in English. What do you mean "must be"?Student678 wrote:AJ obviously must be Apollo's English initials.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Yes. Like Armstrong Jean. Or, in some languages, AJ is what you shout when you hurt yourself.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Alex Jones,Aaron James,
I guess you could say it could stand for Anything,Ja?
If you noticed what I did,give me a virtual high five.
I guess you could say it could stand for Anything,Ja?
If you noticed what I did,give me a virtual high five.
-
Detective Gustav
- Suspect

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 am
- Custom Title: Ace Gamer
- Location: Japanifornia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I know, but do you really have to blur that?Southern Corn wrote:You didn't blur the .eu part.
Do you want to know where an instrument sample that was used in Ace Attorney music was sampled from? Check out my VGM Instrument Source Table!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Also, I was referencing to the context of the initials. They could stand for many things, like "Agile Jackal," "Aardvark Jack" or "Archie James." Due to the context of this thread is has to be "Apollo Justice" in this case.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Someone on Twitter posted an image of a book titled "How to use Courtroom Drama to win cases", written by a man with the last name Wright. I'd post an image, but whenever I try, the preview won't show it, so I give up.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Oh,I've seen that before,actually! And it didn't even cross my mind!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
"The courtroom was filled with people who shouted that the author should be sentenced to death. The Human Rights Committee held that 'the failure of the trial court to control the hostile atmosphere and pressure created by the public in the courtroom, which made it impossible for defence counsel to properly cross-examine the witness and present his defence...violated the author's right to a fair trial'."
*cough*Khura'in and Labyrinthia*cough*
*cough*Khura'in and Labyrinthia*cough*
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Doesn't THIS bother you:
THAT PERSON IS APOLLO JUSTICE IN DISGUISE!!!1!1!!!11!!!
Spoiler: Large Images
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria




