Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 26 of 29[ 1145 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!Topic%20Title

An attorney with iluminaty powers!

SuperAj3 wrote:
Thanks Ohza! (You appeared out of nowhere! XD)
I need to get back into making more pun-names for characters XD they're fun!

I updated the shading on her face a little (what looks better?):
ImageImage

ALSO!
WE DID IT FOLKS!
Expect something once I finish all my assessments! :kristoph:

BAD, SHE NEEDS MORE SHADER!!!(?)
nah,was a joke,she looks good! :will:

and my post was the 999!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :edgey:
I need to stop doind such a random things and study more :payne:
(I'm being crazy...nah,I only need more coffee :godot: )
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"

Art Person

Well this is a little depressing. My Macbook's dead. So I've lost my art/programs...

I have a new computer but it's a Windows 8 and I don't have any good art programs (apart from Paint.NET) so I'm gonna postpone spriting until I can get my hands on photoshop again. (My last copy was given to me from school, as I was using my school Macbook until it had died this morning.)

Sorry guys, I can't take any requests/commissions for the time being. :sadshoe:

SuperAj3 wrote:
Well this is a little depressing. My Macbook's dead. So I've lost my art/programs...

I have a new computer but it's a Windows 8 and I don't have any good art programs (apart from Paint.NET) so I'm gonna postpone spriting until I can get my hands on photoshop again. (My last copy was given to me from school, as I was using my school Macbook until it had died this morning.)

Nooooooooooo :beef:
Oh,I'm so sorry :larry:
and what did you lost? :payne:

and I have paint Tool SAI portable...If you want it...
but...wait,I think I have portable PS CS6....the only problem is....you don't understand spanish :payne:

Art Person

ohzaru97 wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:

Nooooooooooo :beef:
Oh,I'm so sorry :larry:
and what did you lost? :payne:

and I have paint Tool SAI portable...If you want it...
but...wait,I think I have portable PS CS6....the only problem is....you don't understand spanish :payne:

Thanks for the offers!
I think it should change language if my system is set to English. If not a Spanish photoshop's better than no photoshop! :gant: (But I'm not sure how you could send it to me? PM me)
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! ON HIATUSTopic%20Title

Hnmm...I think I can send you a PM with a Link to mediafire le MEGA xD

Art Person

Update!
So I started using a program called "FireAlpaca" for my art. All the drawing tools are there, but spriting is really tedious... I gave it a test, and here's a smiley!
Spoiler: WARNING GS6 Case 2 Spoilers!
It's Kiki! To go along with Mimi's

It came out kinda plain... I'll invest in a copy of Photoshop soon...

Seasoned Animator

Have you tried out GIMP?
Like the creator of Final Fantasy, I'm better at telling a story.
If you need help animating Ace Attorney sprite sheets, I'm your man.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Project Justice - Co-developed with Hesseldahl
Case 1 - Nursing the Turnabout: Trial Former, Trial Latter
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!Topic%20Title

Not to be confused with phoenix.

SuperAj3 wrote:
I've finally made some more work!
Here's the Wright and Co. Law Offices if they were in AAI

It's part of my fan case:

:think-pw: Do you have any or know any Trucy wright ace attorney investigation mini sprites? because i'm making a Ace Attorney comic that i'm putting up on deviant art that's a crossover with danganronpa. and i need one since i'm having it be in both :object: Phoenix's POV (Main Series) and :think: Edgeworth's POV (Investigations) and i'm having every main character in Ace Attorney like kay faraday and ema skye Phoenix Wright maya fey edgeworth and alot of characters and there are some that aren't in mini form in the main series like Phoenix. It's also got Monokuma from that game. if you don't know what danganronpa is then look at thishttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danganronpa and i'd like to make a Ace Attorney version of it with the gameplay mechanics of Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney investigations which can't be done on Ace Attorney online it needs to be both at once which seems impossible. http://nickthegamemaster.deviantart.com/art/Phoenix-Wright-Danganronpa-page-1-Prologe-616010188

and i'd like to have so if you know anyone can you tell me

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!

Art Person

Hi, If you read my first post, I did say I wasn't taking requests due to my computer dying.
BUT You are in luck, I did want to do something for my 1000 posts in this thread (and someone kind helped me get Photoshop back!)

So I can make some Trucy minis once everything is set up.
I might try to just do her in all 8 directions as a start, did you want running animations as well?

EDIT: Started on Trucy:
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! COMING SOONTopic%20Title

:think-pw: Yeah that'd work nicely maybe if you can make ones for each of her animations. although i doubt that monokuma would have a reason to let Trucy keep mr. hat with her so that's probably out of the question. I have a plot set out and i'm going to try to have the multiple witness thing going on in ace attorney as of late. i might need a Trucy sprite for the up close AAI sprites. i'm also thinking of just doing what danganronpa did and give the hallway's weird shade. because the attorney's and witnesses can't exactly leave you get what i mean. so i might need a good background for a infirmary and a bed room type of thing.

but i want your opinion about something. should blood be red like in Ace attorney and reality, or should blood be pink like in dangan ronpa.

If you haven't noticed i tend to get into a explainy mood to much. also i don't have a actual photoshop i'm using a online photoshop that work's just as well i just can't rotate things a specific way, there's a 90 degree angel a 270 degree angle a 180 degree angle but there's none of the other degree angles but i guess that's to be expected with spriting, luckily it's easy to flip sprites another direction. so thanks for the help.

SuperAj3 wrote:

GET WINDOWS 10 WHILE YOU STILL CAN WINDOWS 8 WAS SO bad i literally couldn't use it after i got to much data i had to redownload windows 8 after i deleted everything and then i just can't use it's terrible. it's slow it's terrible it's processing system is bad. EVERYTHING about it is bad.

Art Person

I'll stick with what I'm comfortable with XD

Also, can you clearly state what poses you want (maybe as a list?) If it's a comic, I'll just make stills, and not full animations.
If you want me to mirror them, don't worry, I might as well do a base Trucy facing each direction, seeing as her design is asymmetrical with her cape.

Also I saw your comic, and it's set in AA's court, so stick to red for blood. If it were in the DR court, then use pink blood.

EDIT: More poses:
I'm just doing Trucy.

Great Revival

SuperAj3 wrote:

Also, can you clearly state what poses you want (maybe as a list?) If it's a comic, I'll just make stills, and not full animations.
If you want me to mirror them, don't worry, I might as well do a base Trucy facing each direction, seeing as her design is asymmetrical with her cape.

Also I saw your comic, and it's set in AA's court, so stick to red for blood. If it were in the DR court, then use pink blood.

I'm just doing Trucy.

*heart eyes* those sprites look great!
Makes me want AAI3 even more...

Art Person

Heyyyy Oliver! You're back!
And thanks! XD With all the 3D models they've made for DD and GS6, I'd say the team has half the assets for a GK3 already made XD
(Actually using the 3D models from DD to make the minis would be way faster if I knew how... ahh well)

SuperAj3 wrote:

I'm just doing Trucy.

You know the basic sprites from Dual destinies and apollo justice like the surprise animation the sad animation alot of the main trucy wright animations. I'm also trying to make a custom cross examination that goes along with danganronpa's style. :nick-sweat: i honestly don't know what i can use to make a font

Nick Ace Attorney wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:

I'm just doing Trucy.

You know the basic sprites from Dual destinies and apollo justice like the surprise animation the sad animation alot of the main trucy wright animations. I'm also trying to make a custom cross examination that goes along with danganronpa's style. :nick-sweat: i honestly don't know what i can use to make a font

Well that was for the preview that i did... since i don't have a ace attorney styled DR Court

Art Person

Nick Ace Attorney wrote:

If I do more poses, I'll just do them in one direction (maybe facing forward) because each pose in 8 directions is gonna be difficult, or it will take me a while XD

Also, to make life easier, you can edit your posts if you have a new thought.

SuperAj3 wrote:
Nick Ace Attorney wrote:

If I do more poses, I'll just do them in one direction (maybe facing forward) because each pose in 8 directions is gonna be difficult, or it will take me a while XD

but i'm lazy. and also ace attorney investigations only made the charcter's animation in only one direction. their all facing left and right never front or back or diagonal

Art Person

Nick Ace Attorney wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Nick Ace Attorney wrote:

but i'm lazy. and also ace attorney investigations only made the character's animation in only one direction. their all facing left and right never front or back or diagonal

Considering these are for your comic, do you want them facing sideways? If so I'll make a few poses facing sideways, or on the diagonal facing forward.

UPDATE:
Finished the standard Trucy poses:

Trucy looks great. The cape in the three back views look a bit pillow-shaded but that's the only real issue I have with them. Nice stuff.
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling

Art Person

mercurialSK wrote:
Trucy looks great. The cape in the three back views look a bit pillow-shaded but that's the only real issue I have with them. Nice stuff.

Thanks! Yeah I still heed to fix things up with that cape. I had no clue the sorta shape for the shading XD
Is this any better?

SuperAj3 wrote:
mercurialSK wrote:

Thanks! Yeah I still heed to fix things up with that cape. I had no clue the sorta shape for the shading XD
Is this any better?

Looks great. i'm great with a pencil, all i can do i postion things to simulate a game in photoshop. i can't make things. well i can do spriting i just can't do it well.

Art Person

Thanks! And I hope these work for your project!

Also and update!
Finished a sprite!
Meet Addeline Waters, Ema's understudy and a detective. People keep mistaking her for a little kid, but she's just short... and can get short tempered pretty quickly!

Alexander James

She looks really cute :athena:
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.

Art Person

Thanks AJ!

I have another sprite! I still don't have a name for her yet XD Maybe a pun on yellow?
EDIT: Her name is "Polly Daye" because when I was saving the image in my half-asleep state I typed "poi" then "pollyday" so that's her name LMAO

EDIT2:
Opening scene for my comic.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!Topic%20Title

SuperAj3 wrote:
How's this version of his office?

BEFORE: ------------------------------- AFTER:
Image Image

EDIT: I will fix that outline around the pot soon.

:objection:

Your honor this version of the wright and co. Law offices has a contradiction in it!

Oh really, pray tell where is this contradiction mr. Wright?

Your honor please take a look at the picture of my office

Phoenix: Now your honor I'd like you to look at the corner of this picture and the corner of the picture on the AAI art.

[imghttp://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo215/ajlm33/Nicks-office-1_zps24e24283.gif][/img]
Seems to be something missing isn't there.
Your honor the defense would like to have SuperAj3 edit this pic to show the shelf in the corner!

Art Person

This was from an old project years ago, so I don't really have a purpose to edit this. Glad you had some fun with a bit of roleplay though!

Art Person

Completed this as soon as SoJ came out! I'd say it's a celebratory sprite, but the irony is real:
It's Wicke from Pokemon!
Should've entered this in the Pokemon comp! If only she was revealed beforehand.

異議あり! (Objection!)

Quote:

ROFL i can't stop laughing at this one
:apollo-objection: I approve!

Art Person

Hahaha, thanks!

Seeing as I've done some more stuff I might as well update!
ImageImage
Some request work on AAO (I used this first sketch by VirtAnderson he provided to help fulfill the request, and I just traced it and coloured it in and animated)

Also another sprite I started work on:
Spoiler: Diana Wheatley (From the AA Manga)

EDIT: I'm going through the old posts in my thread, and I'm realising how much of an asshole I've been.... :ron:
So, to try to make up for it I have a question:
Do you want me to make more HD Maya sprites?

I stopped because no-one was interested, but then I realised like a year down the line people were commenting showing interest! So if there's still a want for them I'll continue!

Alexander James

It's been a while since I've stepped to the C-R forums, and the new GS6 theme caught my eye.

And your sprites are great as always. :maya:

Art Person

Thanks AJ!
I really need to get back into doing more sprite work, but Uni's been keeping me busy!

Art Person

Finished a sprite. Not AA style but of one of my OCs

Alexander James

SuperAj3 wrote:
Finished a sprite. Not AA style but of one of my OCs

Looks perfect for an AA-based visual novel!

Art Person

WOAH My thread fell to the 2nd page! I swear guys I'm not dead (...yet)!

Some updates are in order!

My AAO sprite comp entry (can't decide on good colours, what looks best?)

And I'd share my CR sprite comp entry but it's so messy and I'm having trouble making the pose. Let's just say it's currently half-ass-elin'd *ba-dum-tss*

To lurk, or not to lurk.

All the colors look fine so picking one color scheme is...kind of impossible. XD

Art Person

Hehehe, yeah it's tough.
I ended up going with the white shirt (But I do like the green colour just as much, red not so much XD)
ImageImage

Art Person

Forgot to add this sprite I made for someone as a request on DeviantArt

http://astrogirl500.deviantart.com/

Yes,it's my first sprite request,o my Ace Attorney OC Odile O' Swan (Odile De Cygne in French) Forian Sahwit's lover. Thank so much SuperAj3! :sahwit:
I support Adrian Andrews x Luke Atmey

Art Person

No worries! :thena-hair:
Page 26 of 29 [ 1145 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites