Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 12 of 32[ 1262 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 32  Next

Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Marley tipped his hat up to look at Turbo "Sounds fine by me, though ah'm a little concerned about having Chanel, Tetra and Cube spend so much time together but eh I jus' think dats a paranoid part o'me talking. I VOTE TURBO. Will gimme plenty of time to convince Trinity to part with her precious bloody spoils anyway since she seems resistant to do the right thing." he chuckled darkly.

Marley looked around "Who's got tha listening device just now anyway?" he asked the group
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

"Alrighty then, as long as I'm in the door I want."

(Vote for Turbo's Proposal)

"Marley, I've got it, so we'll know what happens in your room."

Gettin' Old!

Marley sighed "Seems to me the decent thing to do would be destroy it. We don't have the luxury of spying on you and it's a really suspicious item as is." He muttered wishing he wasn't bound to the chair.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

"Alright. Also, I was thinking about how we should probably all kill ourselves as well to level the playing field. Jack only has one life and we should too. There were some cyanide pills in the pool room. We could pass them around and take 'em," Chanel says earnestly.

"Honestly though, don't rob us of valuable information."

Sleeping is my life.

After listening to the others, Iota decided to put in his vote.

Vote Turbo's Proposal

"While we're at it, I'd like to clear up a misunderstanding about my foster mother. As far as I can remember, I was NOT adopted by my foster mother." Iota said, as he once again crossed his arms.

Then he listened to what Chanel have to say. "W-What? Are you out of your mind?! I would never do something stupid like that! Dumbest idea I ever heard, to be honest." Iota called out.

"It would be the decent thing to do."

"Anyway, Iota, what do you mean by that?"

Sleeping is my life.

Iota shakes his head. "N-No! Absolutely not! There's a problem with that! Some of us may have enemies who would want to get rid of us, so going with your suggestion would make things easier for them! That, and we have to be careful when we submits our puzzle solution. One mistake on the puzzle and we get punished! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Iota shouted, clearly scared by Chanel's idea.

"Besides, if I was adopted, I would at least remember taking on my foster name's last name." Iota added on, once he calmed down, but he is still scared.

"Sorry, I was being particularly deadpan. I also think it's a bad idea. The pills are fictional, obviously," Chanel says with her head in her hand.

"What do you mean you think you'd remember? Like, How long have your parents been dead? Also do you not know N's name or something? Do you not know yours?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Honestly, I can't tell if you're being serious or not." Iota said as he put his head into his hands. He feels at ease now that he knows that the cyanide pills are fictional.

"Didn't you heard me explain when my parents passed away? My parents passed away sometime after I was born..... Okay, maybe sometime isn't the right word for this. Shortly might be the right word for this. I never knew who my parents are." Iota said, as he looks down at the ground.

"Anyway, I do not know N's name. But I do know my foster mother's name. However, I would not say her name for the sake of protecting her from Zero." Iota looks up from the ground. "I mean, you got loved ones that you want to protect from Zero, right?"

"Right, right, N isn't your foster mum and Marley isn't Admin," she nods in response.

"Oh okay, but her last name is not the same as yours?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Nope." Iota answered Chanel. "Anyway, I think that's enough questions for now. Any more questions would makes me feels uncomfortable."

Happy Maria

"My last life,huh? Interesting. I'll keep that in mind.",Jack says,while pretending not to hear what Cube said.

After listening to Turbo's proposal,he nods approvingly. "I do quite like that myself,Turbo.",he says,and votes for Turbo's proposal.

Gettin' Old!

Marley rolled his eyes clearly not thrilled by the sarcastic response "Sure, let's all just profit from murder, take whatever items we can get from the dead to give us the one-up on the others huh?" he pulled the cigarette out of his mouth "Jus' remember the rest o'ya that this advantage only resides with your team this one round. If Chanel ain' giving up the spying device then could be listening in on you next time." he turned his gaze over towards N as best as he could.

"I mean N is quiet enough without being constantly watched, best I could get out of her was that she'd never adopt a son and that she works in mechanical engineering." He said while listening to the conversation about Iota's parents. A passing thought made Marley laugh but his laugh soon turned into a violent coughing fit "B-but I didn't think there was a difference between adoption and fosterin' a kid so if you could enlighten me as to what that means I'd appreciate it." he casually discarded his cigarette into a growing pile in the corner. "From all I can get out of N, would seem to me she'd rather build a robotic servant than have a kid."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

"I wish I had any loved ones left. With my luck, they'd be dead either from the war or from old age, since I survived by a mere fluke. When I escape, I'm certain I shall be used as a guinea pig of sorts. I...almost don't wish to escape."

Gettin' Old!

Marley shuffled uncomfortably at Jacks existential dread "Well maybe ye've got some descendants or somethin aye? Just be a mite careful what ye are saying. Might be some folks will be happy to oblige that wish of yours, especially considering the circumstances."

With a shaky hand, Marley stuck another cigarette into his mouth and lit up. The embers glowing gently as he considered what to ask next, somewhat hesitant to ask his next question "Say Zero about that...you seem to be offering plenty of opportunities to kill each other in this game. You mentioned that only a third of us could escape at the end...does that mean everyone else must be killed or just that only three people get to leave?" He asked, his voice shaking in fear of the answer.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

"Descendants who won't recognise me,and almost definitely will not truly love me,even if they do somehow exist in this time. I appreciate the support, Mr.Marley, but let's face it- I should not have even been here. I survived by a fluke. And if someone tries to kill me,then I can finally rest in peace...forever."

Shy guy

"Only one third may leave. The remaining two thirds must be dealt with appropriately." Zero replied to Marley's question.

Sleeping is my life.

"....... N and my foster mother are NOT the same person." Iota answered Marley. "I can easily tell them apart. The hair color and their personality."

Happy Maria

"Mr. Marley,I think you're pushing this issue a bit too far. Is this relevant in any way?"

No other way than to make this mistake.

"I don't really see it being relevant right now. What's more important is getting through those doors."

Gettin' Old!

Marley glanced at Iota and Jack pausing to tale the cigarette out of his mouth "Sorry, jus' ah don't much know the difference between adoption and fosterin'. Just a question about th'english language ah guess if you'd indulge me. Sorry ah misread the situation between you and N lad." He apologised before slotting the cigarette back in his mouth clearly focused on other thoughts.

"So zero...your answer ain't that helpful to us but it did make me think on somethin'" he tapped his foot a bit in thought before removing his cigarette and looking up at the ceiling."

"You said a 'third' of us can escape here...rather than three." He paused. "Makes me wonder....does that include the 'spares'?" He tapped his cigarette slightly to shake the ash on to the end of it off before returning it to his mouth.

"Y'see.. If we all have three lives which you can just bring in from somewhere...and there's 9 of us then...a third of us including the spare lives from...I'm guessing other timelines...dimensions...whatever....then that would mean that all 9 of us....here right now could maybe escape."

He paused for a moment and chewed on his cigarette pushing it across his mouth in thought, "Running with this theme, they'd be playing other games too an perhaps when one of us dies, we jus' get swapped to one of these other games...much like Jack pops back in here...guess not though if we only have 3 lives. Jus' may thoughts ah guess," he said spitting his spent cigarette out onto the pile.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Shy guy

"A theory I'm sure you must all find appealing." Zero replies. It's difficult to tell the tone of their voice through the distorter. "A little bit of hope, perhaps? Strive towards it. Maybe it will get you somewhere."

"Not sure how I feel about our kidnapper encouraging us to stay positive," Turbo grumbled, "but Marley's theory does sound like something worth looking into if we can."

"If next round we don't go through either of the two doors from round one, then I'll believe it," Chanel sighs.

"Also if Jack is dead next round, I'll believe it, but right now I feel like there's a lot of little logistical things that make it tough to believe."

"Just a side point, has anyone noticed that the numbers on our wrists actually change?" Tetra checked her wrist and sure enough, it had changed. "I didn't think tattoos could change like this."

Gettin' Old!

Marley nodded "Yeah, spotted that a while ago. Zero said the C stands for floors cleared so it makes sense it would go up. Jus' don' make sense HOW it goes up. Ain't any tattoo I've heard of can do dat." He said checking his own tattoo idly.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Sleeping is my life.

Iota thought about what Tetra said for a moment. "Yeah, you're right. It's really baffling, to be honest." Iota said as he examined his tattoo. "But like Marley said, I noticed it back when we cleared the first round. Still, I'd prefers to stick with a tattoo that doesn't change its appearance."

"Right, guess that Marley, Turbo, Trinity and I will have to babysit Jack to make sure he doesn't get himself......" Iota trailed off before he even finished his sentence. It was clear to the others exactly what he didn't want to say.

"Yeah, I noticed it a while ago too," Tetra adds. "I don't know of any tattoo that can do this either, it would make sense if it was a hologram of some sorts but that's very unlikely. A lot of the tech used here is unheard of, really."

Happy Maria

"Oh,don't you worry, Mr.Iota. I have no plans of killing myself,at any rate. I'm arming myself first thing when we enter the room. I don't trust anyone around here", he said,looking around.

In regards to the discussion of the tech,he replied,"What,really? Don't you have this type of technology in 2100?"

"I'm from 2066, not 2100.." Tetra adds somewhat nonchalantly, although it is still 34 years of difference.

"Anyway, we didn't have this kind of tech in 2066 either as far as I recall. If we had such things then I or anyone else in this room would know."

Gettin' Old!

Marley frowned at Jacks outburst. "I think I liked Kappa better," he sneered sticking another cigarette in house mouth and reaching for his lighter "Not all Of us have tried to.kill.you ya know....I even tried to buy you some time." He added with a glare at Trinity "But whatever makes sense ya'd be jumpy" he muttered covering his mouth to light up.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

"Kappa,Jack,P8...whatever name I go by,I am still the same. Sorry,Mr.Marley,but for the time being, I can't trust anyone. Though that does bring up something once more. How is Zero listening to us in real time if he is among us?"

Gettin' Old!

Marley blew a puff of smoke out nonchalantly "He can pluck people from time, odds are Zero is an older version of one of us, while Admin #2 refuted the point, me 'n admin #1 'ave some things in common," he said looking idly at the door he expected to go through soon. "In a ways he probably is one of us, but he also might just know everythin' we say and do from this point on in this timeline. Pretty easy to make a recording for every situation if dats da case." he said with a shrug. "Don't bear much worrying bout yet anyways. Doubt Zero's gonna speak up and confirm it either way"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

"Him...the possibility of time travel and alternate universes becomes more apparent with every phase, I'm rather worried about what Zero could do after this game is over, maybe if we kill his past self for good,he won't even exist anymore!"

Shy guy

Cutting the speculation off, the restraints on everyone's chairs are released, and they are free to get up and split into the two groups. It seems a majority were in favour of Turbo's proposal. The two current doors open, and the players leave to explore.

[Post-game edit:
Garage: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/9sWZMYhqWks6
Living Room: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3jbrG6Xdywi
Cube feels a strange sensation... he finds that he's in the elevator and the living room simultaneously.
Marley finds an earpiece that lets him communicate with anyone holding the other half of the pair. For now he hears nothing.]

[Phase change will be Sunday 12:00 GMT]

Last edited by KamiPanda on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shy guy

[A general announcement: due to being busy, sumguy28 will be swapping out for JesusMonroe.]

Gettin' Old!

KamiPanda wrote:
[A general announcement: due to being busy, sumguy28 will be swapping out for JesusMonroe.]

(Welcome JM)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Shy guy

"I see everyone has returned this time." Zero says as all 9 players walk out from their rooms. "Though from what I hear, you won't be remaining as 9 for much longer..." The players all return to their seats, which as usual restrain them.

"I do hope you've been making the most of my game." Zero continues. "It took a lot of work to renovate this place. In any case, now begins the Lynching Phase. The rules are as usual, though I will add one thing that may be necessary to state - if a player is voted to receive punishment, receive punishment they will, regardless of the circumstances. Protection Tokens are an exception to this, however."

The small computers by each chair light up, ready to collect votes.

[Phase change will be Tuesday 18:00 GMT]
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title

Sleeping is my life.

"Alright, guys! Before we can get to voting, there's several that we'd like to discuss with you guys. But first, there's something that we'd like to discuss with you guys." Iota declared to the others before he looks to his right.

"Marley, can you show the others that document that you got out of the suitcase in our room?" Iota asked Marley.
Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

Jack sits in his seat,with his eyes closed. "Hmm,the lynching phase,eh? Glad to finally make it here. I know who I'm voting for,though. Anyway,we discovered some interesting things in the garage. There's a podium in which we're supposed to keep all the keys in. THe aqua key is in there now. I'm assuming when all four are placed... then we shall escape. We also found an article on Turbo,as well as another on the Cells Alive system .... anyway ,Ms.Chanel,does the name Marigold Barre mean anything to you?" He stops for one second. "Oh,yes,something else happened,but I'll let the others fill you in on that."
Page 12 of 32 [ 1262 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 32  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus