Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
barrylawn
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:31 pm
- Custom Title: ace authorney
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
uh what
actually im santa wait fuck no what i meant to say is santa is the lord of saving not me...
lol hero
actually im santa wait fuck no what i meant to say is santa is the lord of saving not me...
lol hero
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12539687/1 ... ntinuation
he's done it
the absolute madman
he's done it
the absolute madman
That's funny, I actually find the crack fics to be the most entertaining sporks. Probably because of how ridiculous the stories tend to be.Autumnal wrote:Yeah, the sporks written about crack fics aren't nearly as entertaining to read or write.
-
Bolting Shaman
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 192
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 am
- Custom Title: The imagination justifies the pimp
- Location: Themis Legal Hell
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Holy hell, I was just about to ask barrylawn about that, thank you!DrOcsid wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12539687/1/DAMON-GANT-ESCAPS-FROM-PRISOOOOOOON-the-fan-continuation
he's done it
the absolute madman
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I have no idea what is even going on in this thread anymore, but I finally finished that sporking of chapter 4 of Taste the Rainbow that I promised! It took even longer than I originally anticipated because other than not going on my computer very often, my niece was born and I got a job! So yeah, ahaha. But I missed sporking a lot and I'm glad I'm back with another one. Since it was this fic, I tried to go back to the more traditional sporking style. Probably not my best work, but I'm glad it's done.
Title- TASTE THE RAINBOW Chapter 4
Rating-
It's TASTE THE RAINBOW, everybody. Do I even need to explain more?
Now, let's meet our enthusiastic sporkers!
Phoenix Wright!
"I'll never be enthusiastic to come here…"
Larry Butz!
"How can you say that, Nick? A day off from work! What could be better?"
Maya Fey!
"B-But Larry, it's…"
and… Miles Edgeworth!
"Don't tell him, Maya. At least one person here is in a good mood."
Speakers: Goood morning, sporkers! Did you miss me? I haven't run the place in over a whooooole year, and I came back for your favorite fic ever! Isn't this great?
Phoenix: …
Maya: …
Edgeworth: *glares*
Larry: Sure, welcome back! So, what are we reading today?
Edgeworth: Did you not read the script?
Larry: Script? What are ya talking about, Edgey?
Speakers: Ah yeah, for old time's sake, I gave one to everyone. Except Larry.
Phoenix: And why would you do that?
Speakers: Eh, it's more fun that way.
Edgeworth: It doesn't really matter, I suppose. He'll remember once we start reading.
Phoenix: Yeah, I guess you're right. Let's hurry up and get this over with, Larry.
Larry: H-Hey, wait a minute!! W-What do you mean "old time's sake?" It's old time's sake not to give me a script? I don't remember this!
All: …
Larry: W-Why are you all staring at me like that?
Phoenix: *sighs* It's nothing. Let's go sit down, Larry.
[The sporkers all take their seats. Larry's good mood has seemed to have disappeared, and the other sporkers stare at the screen warily, just waiting for the horror to play.]
Speakers: Oh, yeah, one more thing.
Edgeworth: What now?
Speakers: Maya, you've been awfully quiet. I know what you're planning, and it's not going to work. You're going to sit here through the whole thing, no calling your sister to bail you out this time. I've put in place a… special measure. However, it's still in the beta stage, but I believe it'll work.
Maya: B-But, that's not fair!
Speakers: Too bad. Anyway, that's all I had to say. Narrator, roll the fic!
[Yes, sir!]
[The lights turn back on.]
Edgeworth: *stands up* Well, I'm glad that's over. This session seemed to go a little longer than the other sporkings…
Maya: Yeah, but at least this wasn't as bad as the first chapter of this fic!
Phoenix: To be honest, I don't think anything ever will be as bad as that chapter. That was our first introduction to sporking after all…
Edgeworth: And we had to get therapy…
Phoenix: Yeah, you don't even know how lucky you were to miss it, Larry.
Larry: I wish I skipped this chapter! Everyone was so mean to me!
Phoenix: I'm sorry fic-you has to be friends with a bunch of sadists, Larry…
Maya: Well, should we go? Burgers, Nick?
Phoenix: *sigh* I actually could go for something to eat after this sporking…
[And so, our sporking comes to a close as our sporkers head out, looking a little more cheerful than when they begun. We hope you enjoyed another sporking of this blast-of-the-past fic! Tune in next time!]
Title- TASTE THE RAINBOW Chapter 4
Rating-
Now, let's meet our enthusiastic sporkers!
Phoenix Wright!
Larry Butz!
Maya Fey!
and… Miles Edgeworth!
Speakers: Goood morning, sporkers! Did you miss me? I haven't run the place in over a whooooole year, and I came back for your favorite fic ever! Isn't this great?
Phoenix: …
Maya: …
Edgeworth: *glares*
Larry: Sure, welcome back! So, what are we reading today?
Edgeworth: Did you not read the script?
Larry: Script? What are ya talking about, Edgey?
Speakers: Ah yeah, for old time's sake, I gave one to everyone. Except Larry.
Phoenix: And why would you do that?
Speakers: Eh, it's more fun that way.
Edgeworth: It doesn't really matter, I suppose. He'll remember once we start reading.
Phoenix: Yeah, I guess you're right. Let's hurry up and get this over with, Larry.
Larry: H-Hey, wait a minute!! W-What do you mean "old time's sake?" It's old time's sake not to give me a script? I don't remember this!
All: …
Larry: W-Why are you all staring at me like that?
Phoenix: *sighs* It's nothing. Let's go sit down, Larry.
[The sporkers all take their seats. Larry's good mood has seemed to have disappeared, and the other sporkers stare at the screen warily, just waiting for the horror to play.]
Speakers: Oh, yeah, one more thing.
Edgeworth: What now?
Speakers: Maya, you've been awfully quiet. I know what you're planning, and it's not going to work. You're going to sit here through the whole thing, no calling your sister to bail you out this time. I've put in place a… special measure. However, it's still in the beta stage, but I believe it'll work.
Maya: B-But, that's not fair!
Speakers: Too bad. Anyway, that's all I had to say. Narrator, roll the fic!
[Yes, sir!]
Spoiler:
Edgeworth: *stands up* Well, I'm glad that's over. This session seemed to go a little longer than the other sporkings…
Maya: Yeah, but at least this wasn't as bad as the first chapter of this fic!
Phoenix: To be honest, I don't think anything ever will be as bad as that chapter. That was our first introduction to sporking after all…
Edgeworth: And we had to get therapy…
Phoenix: Yeah, you don't even know how lucky you were to miss it, Larry.
Larry: I wish I skipped this chapter! Everyone was so mean to me!
Phoenix: I'm sorry fic-you has to be friends with a bunch of sadists, Larry…
Maya: Well, should we go? Burgers, Nick?
Phoenix: *sigh* I actually could go for something to eat after this sporking…
[And so, our sporking comes to a close as our sporkers head out, looking a little more cheerful than when they begun. We hope you enjoyed another sporking of this blast-of-the-past fic! Tune in next time!]
Last edited by Skittlemask on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
- Sky
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:11 pm
- Custom Title: Chogiwa
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
By the way, did you know that there's a sporking theater fanfiction that was made by barrylawn?
...Neither did I.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12229057/1 ... on-sporker
...Neither did I.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12229057/1 ... on-sporker
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That we do, actually. It was posted here a few months back.Sky wrote:By the way, did you know that there's a sporking theater fanfiction that was made by barrylawn?
...Neither did I.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12229057/1 ... on-sporker
Can't wait for that meta sporking ;)
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
man i need to do a spork sometime soon
ages since i attempted
ages since i attempted
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Been working on a sporking for something very very very very slowly, so slow it'll probably never be done.
While I'm here, also, here's a thing that's appeared.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12563683/1 ... -Adventure
While I'm here, also, here's a thing that's appeared.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12563683/1 ... -Adventure
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Huh, interesting. It's like a trollfic, but only with half bad grammar.
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I thought maybe I would let some of you know, but I deleted Law Plus Chaos from FF.net, AO3 and AFF.net. The spork should still be all right thought.
I was part of the Take That fanzine, but when they found out I was the author of Law Plus Chaos they kicked me out. I thought deleting it would help them reconsider but they don't want me anywhere near their project now. I don't think it's fair that they're kicking me out over a fic I wrote in 2010 when it's 2017 and I've improved a lot since then. I still have a feeling the fanzine will be pretty awesome though.
But great sporks, especially the taste the rainbow one.
I was part of the Take That fanzine, but when they found out I was the author of Law Plus Chaos they kicked me out. I thought deleting it would help them reconsider but they don't want me anywhere near their project now. I don't think it's fair that they're kicking me out over a fic I wrote in 2010 when it's 2017 and I've improved a lot since then. I still have a feeling the fanzine will be pretty awesome though.
But great sporks, especially the taste the rainbow one.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ye, thanks!Chloe wrote:great sporks, especially the taste the rainbow one.
That's dumb. That was seven years ago, and doesn't that just show how much you've improved over the years? It was obviously just a silly crackfic anyway, as it could be plainly seen. I think they should be more understanding but whatever, you're probably better off without them in that case.Chloe wrote:I was part of the Take That fanzine, but when they found out I was the author of Law Plus Chaos they kicked me out. I thought deleting it would help them reconsider but they don't want me anywhere near their project now.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, I agree. It's pretty stupid to go and bring back stuff from the past and use that to kick you out.
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I was thinking. Wow, if it's bad enough to be kicked out of fan projects then maybe it has to go. I still have the original files if anyone wants to have a laugh.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
man i hope i could go back to sporking so badly
-
Alicewright
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Resident monster of Kurain village
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hoi guys, I'm back! Had a lot of stuff going on so I couldn't write any sporks, but I'm working on one that isn't a Jakkid style fic (hopefully it won't suck).
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
oooh thread's alive again
okay moving now.
okay moving now.
-
Alicewright
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Resident monster of Kurain village
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
BTW, is this thread still alive? It'd suck if it wasn't.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
This thread always goes though periods of little activity, but it always gets revived at some point.Alicewright wrote:BTW, is this thread still alive? It'd suck if it wasn't.
-
henke37
- Bug Sweeper

- Posts: 832
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm
- Custom Title: Programmer
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hi! I've setup a subforum for the sporking theater on the beta. Please do test it by posting future sporkings in it.
As for the look in story, it's a nice looking theater. Well, it will be once the builders finish. Because of a combination involving paperwork, management, a strike and multiple conflicts about the contracts, it's long past the estimated opening date. To recuperate costs, they've decided to start using it a bit anyway.
The snackbar is looking good. Too bad that it can't open yet due to nobody stocking it yet. A replacement fold up table has been provided. Try to not trip over any of the building supplies and tools left laying around. Please excuse the yet to be painted walls and the missing ceiling panels.
The theater itself has a working projector and screen. The special ordered chairs have yet to clear customs and are stuck in China. Some replacement fold up chairs have been provided for those who don't want to make their own improvised sitting arrangement with whatever loose stuff is around.
Over in the management room things are looking promising. Because there are provisions for installing lots of cool stuff. Eventually. When the bills have cleared for the engineers responsible for installing it. Meanwhile, there is makeshift table made out of building supplies with a laptop placed on it that controls everything.
As for the look in story, it's a nice looking theater. Well, it will be once the builders finish. Because of a combination involving paperwork, management, a strike and multiple conflicts about the contracts, it's long past the estimated opening date. To recuperate costs, they've decided to start using it a bit anyway.
The snackbar is looking good. Too bad that it can't open yet due to nobody stocking it yet. A replacement fold up table has been provided. Try to not trip over any of the building supplies and tools left laying around. Please excuse the yet to be painted walls and the missing ceiling panels.
The theater itself has a working projector and screen. The special ordered chairs have yet to clear customs and are stuck in China. Some replacement fold up chairs have been provided for those who don't want to make their own improvised sitting arrangement with whatever loose stuff is around.
Over in the management room things are looking promising. Because there are provisions for installing lots of cool stuff. Eventually. When the bills have cleared for the engineers responsible for installing it. Meanwhile, there is makeshift table made out of building supplies with a laptop placed on it that controls everything.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Whoa, this is neat! Thanks.henke37 wrote:Hi! I've setup a subforum for the sporking theater on the beta. Please do test it by posting future sporkings in it.
As for the look in story, it's a nice looking theater. Well, it will be once the builders finish. Because of a combination involving paperwork, management, a strike and multiple conflicts about the contracts, it's long past the estimated opening date. To recuperate costs, they've decided to start using it a bit anyway.
The snackbar is looking good. Too bad that it can't open yet due to nobody stocking it yet. A replacement fold up table has been provided. Try to not trip over any of the building supplies and tools left laying around. Please excuse the yet to be painted walls and the missing ceiling panels.
The theater itself has a working projector and screen. The special ordered chairs have yet to clear customs and are stuck in China. Some replacement fold up chairs have been provided for those who don't want to make their own improvised sitting arrangement with whatever loose stuff is around.
Over in the management room things are looking promising. Because there are provisions for installing lots of cool stuff. Eventually. When the bills have cleared for the engineers responsible for installing it. Meanwhile, there is makeshift table made out of building supplies with a laptop placed on it that controls everything.
Can we also post previous sporkings there to make sure they don't get lost like the old ones on the backup forums?
-
henke37
- Bug Sweeper

- Posts: 832
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm
- Custom Title: Programmer
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sure, why not.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks! Very much appreciated. I'll post them later, probably.henke37 wrote:Sure, why not.
Anyway, this is the Sporking I wrote for the beta forums. Keep in mind some jokes work better there so go see it, dammit!
Hey, everyone! I guess this is going to be my first spork on the beta forums. I introduce to you...
phoenix wright ace prosecutor by icantyping
Rating:
This honestly is a typical trollfic in every way. It doesn't go out to offend everyone like Phoenix Wright Hecking Dies, but still. Usual fare- terrible grammar, illogical story, OOCness, but it's pretty average on the trollfic scale. Now, let's start with the first ever Beta CR spork!
Our sporkers today:
Loading...
1%...
10%...
32%...
49%...
73%...
99%...
Done!
Sporking commence.
Spoiler:
-SC
P.S. A few criticisms about the beta:
1. Spoiler tags are worthless. Instead of saving space, they just say 'Don't read this' above the text.
2. Quotes also have a fixed size, so when you're quoting multiple lines/ stanzas, the text looks very clunky within it.
3. I tried putting parentheses in the narrator's text, but it doesn't work because it sees the first word within it and notes it a simple an error. Something like: A [First word] tag cannot be nested in an tag.
Other than that though, it works fine.
-
henke37
- Bug Sweeper

- Posts: 832
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm
- Custom Title: Programmer
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Mmm. Yeah, it rejects anything that looks like it could be a tag. Use the noparse tag to make it ignore the specialty of any special characters.
As for the spoilers, known issue. But the quote issue is new.
As for the spoilers, known issue. But the quote issue is new.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!
-
Alicewright
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Resident monster of Kurain village
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Nice! Looks like the forum's up and running again.
I'll probably post the spork I'm currently working on here, and then do future sporks at the new forum.
I'll probably post the spork I'm currently working on here, and then do future sporks at the new forum.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, seriously.Alicewright wrote:Nice! Looks like the forum's up and running again.
I'll probably post the spork I'm currently working on here, and then do future sporks at the new forum.
Can't wait for the new sporks.
-
Alicewright
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Resident monster of Kurain village
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*Rises up from grave* Hey guys I'm back! And ready to do a spork that isn't Jakkid-style (hopefully this doesn't suck)
The Kristoph Gavin Chronicles
Two Sahwits:
I will say that the premise of this fic is actually an interesting idea, it just isn't done well, even if the author said it was slightly crack.
Author: Integras
Original fic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10778356/1 ... Chronicles
Sporkers, unite!
Phoenix Wright!
The title alone makes me nervous....
Apollo Justice!
This better not be another shipping fic.
Klavier Gavin!
Herr forehead, the title states that this is about chronicles.
And Trucy Wright!
Cheer up, daddy!
(We begin in the sporking theater, where Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice await the fic to begin.)
Phoenix: Apollo, do you know where Trucy is?
Apollo: Yeah. I saw her around the snack stand talking-
Phoenix: We have a snack stand again?
Apollo: ......Yes. (Couldn't you wait until I finished my sentence?)
(The theater doors burst open as Trucy and Klavier come into the theater.)
Trucy: Daddy, did you see the new snack stand? It's awesome!
Klavier: Let's just get started so we can go home quicker, ja?
Speakers: Your wish is our command. Roll the tape!
Phoenix: (Oh how I wish the Management was like this during other badfics.)
Klavier: Well, it can't be worse than the other fanfics about my bruder, ja?
Apollo: (Now you've jinxed it.)
Trucy: Come on, Polly! Have some faith in the fanfic!
Phoenix: Author, if you're going to start the fic like that, you could at least tell us a few important details.
Trucy: Like how the Judge abolished the jury!
Apollo: I don't think the Judge can just abolish the jury like that anyway.
Trucy: Wait, but didn't we all expect that?
Apollo: How would everyone in the courtroom know that Kristoph was the one who really did it? As far as I know, there wasn't any decisive proof that said for sure he did it.
Phoenix: Well, then that just brings up even more questions, since the jury was the one who decided Kristoph was guilty.
Klavier: It's simple, Herr forehead, Herr Wright. The author does not have the brains to think this through.
Trucy: And the jury abolished itself?
Klavier: Which completely contradicts the statement that says the Judge abolished the jury?
Apollo: AND everyone in the courtroom just "knew" that this was going to happen?!?
Phoenix: Don't ask. It'll give us all a headache.
Klavier: But you did use false evidence in that trial, correct?
Trucy: You mean that bloody playing c-
Phoenix: Moving on!
Klavier: You know, I've noticed that every time the author refers to mein bruder, they always use his last name.
Trucy: Huh. Must be a coincidence.
Klavier: Based on the way they wrote this, apparently yes.
Trucy: Dangit, author! You could've given daddy a good murder case!
Phoenix: I wouldn't call it murder, but meh.
Phoenix: The fic can't hear you.
Trucy: Pun City!
Apollo: I'm not even sure that counts as a pun.
Trucy: Oh come on, Polly!
Klavier: But the prosecutor for that case was me, ja? Who is this Gaspen Payne?
Phoenix: I don't know, but he sounds familiar. (Something to do with Athena and bombs....huh.)
Apollo: I remember someone called Winston Payne, nothing else.
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Phoenix Wright not to spoil Dual Destinies. This is your only warning.
Klavier: Not that it's much.
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Apollo Justice to refrain from the meta-commentary.
Trucy: ....Plebeian?
Phoenix: No.
Trucy: Yeah! No need to bog it down with descriptions of third world countries!
Klavier: I believe that was the point.
Phoenix: I've never heard the Judge have a "booming voice".
Klavier: No, that would be Herr forehead's "chords of steel", ja? *smirk*
Apollo: Gee, thanks.
Trucy: Ooh, burn!
Klavier: Nein, he probably upgraded them to Super Saiyan chords of steel for this.
Apollo: *antennae hair droops* I'm sitting right next to you guys, you know?
Speakers: Don't get your hopes up.
Phoenix: Worst foreshadowing ever.
Trucy: It WAS kinda obvious from the beginning, after all.
Phoenix: If the author was skilled, then we wouldn't have to worry about that.
Apollo: If the author was skilled, then we wouldn't be here.
Apollo: How long is the author gonna drag this out?
Klavier: Hopefully not much longer, Herr forehead.
Phoenix: Move on already!
Phoenix: So the author wrote that entire long-winded, drawn out preface to this... only to say that it's not going to happen?!?
Klavier: The author did not think this through. Again.
Phoenix: Well at least that's sort of in-character.
Apollo: The world may never know with Kristoph Gavin.
Phoenix: If he was going to enact his "plan", why would he want to see a therapist? I'm pretty sure that's a one-way ticket to jail.
Apollo: Yeah, he'd go to the therapist and say "Hey, Mr. Therapist, I have grand delusions of possibly torturing three people and I am certain that I am insane. Can you please help me?"
Trucy: Don't forget "Also, I am a person who has been suspected of two murders around a year ago."!
Phoenix: "Which could have been prevented if I went to see you beforehand!"
Klavier: "I also have delusions that this entire dialogue I have been speaking is part of a fanfi- oh wait.
Speakers: Epic fail.
Apollo: Oh, no, who would have guessed that Kristoph would change his mind at the last second?
Trucy: Way to let us down, author! Bad author! *sticks tongue out at screen*
Klavier: I didn't know you would ever agree with something mein bruder says, Herr forehead.
Apollo: Shush.
Klavier: A new office?
Apollo: A new motive that actually makes more sense?
Phoenix: A new mind that is actually sane?
Phoenix: In a way, I guess you could count Kristoph to be in-charachter... sort of.
Klavier: ...
Phoenix: You know, I'm starting to wonder if the author got Klavier and Kristoph Gavin mixed up.
Trucy: Maybe it's the other way around?
Klavier: That's very helpful, thanks.
Apollo: But the beginning of the fic explicitly said that Kristoph did it! What's next, another Kristoph insanity debate?!
Speakers: Be careful what you wish for.
Trucy: So, is Mr. Gavin sane or not?
Apollo: I'd go with the latter.
Trucy: Maybe it's someone named He Who Shall Not Be Named?
Klavier: If that was the case, he'd say it would be Herr Wright.
Apollo: Or, alternatively, he could yell
*ahem*
WrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggHhHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT-
*cough cough cough cough*
Trucy: Polly!
Klavier: Herr Forehead, I never knew you could yell so loud that even Super Saiyan chords of steel could get tired.
Apollo: Since when do these sentences belong together?
Phoenix: Never.
(The lights turn back on.)
Klavier: That was an unusual way to end the fic.
Phoenix: Whatever, at least we get to go home.
Yay! So finally finished with this one.
The Kristoph Gavin Chronicles
Two Sahwits:
I will say that the premise of this fic is actually an interesting idea, it just isn't done well, even if the author said it was slightly crack.
Author: Integras
Original fic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10778356/1 ... Chronicles
Sporkers, unite!
The title alone makes me nervous....
This better not be another shipping fic.
Herr forehead, the title states that this is about chronicles.
Cheer up, daddy!
(We begin in the sporking theater, where Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice await the fic to begin.)
Phoenix: Apollo, do you know where Trucy is?
Apollo: Yeah. I saw her around the snack stand talking-
Phoenix: We have a snack stand again?
Apollo: ......Yes. (Couldn't you wait until I finished my sentence?)
(The theater doors burst open as Trucy and Klavier come into the theater.)
Trucy: Daddy, did you see the new snack stand? It's awesome!
Klavier: Let's just get started so we can go home quicker, ja?
Speakers: Your wish is our command. Roll the tape!
Phoenix: (Oh how I wish the Management was like this during other badfics.)
Phoenix: The fic hasn't even started yet and I'm scared of what's to come.The Kristoph Gavin Chronicles
Klavier: Well, it can't be worse than the other fanfics about my bruder, ja?
Apollo: (Now you've jinxed it.)
Trucy: Come on, Polly! Have some faith in the fanfic!
Klavier: What?"With the abolishment of the jury, I, the honorable Judge of this trial, must declare the defendant Kristoph Gavin..."
Phoenix: Author, if you're going to start the fic like that, you could at least tell us a few important details.
Trucy: Like how the Judge abolished the jury!
Apollo: I don't think the Judge can just abolish the jury like that anyway.
All: No!"Not Guilty"
Trucy: Wait, but didn't we all expect that?
Trucy: That must've been pretty loud, then.The silence in the courtroom was deafening, so-to-speak. Not because of shock, but because of fear.
Apollo: How would everyone in the courtroom know that Kristoph was the one who really did it? As far as I know, there wasn't any decisive proof that said for sure he did it.
Phoenix: Well, then that just brings up even more questions, since the jury was the one who decided Kristoph was guilty.
Klavier: It's simple, Herr forehead, Herr Wright. The author does not have the brains to think this through.
Phoenix: Wait. So according to the author, the jury found the suspect?Everyone knew that this would be the inevitable outcome, especially because the previous means to find the suspect for this case was because of a jury, which was abolished for extreme bias by jurors.
Trucy: And the jury abolished itself?
Klavier: Which completely contradicts the statement that says the Judge abolished the jury?
Apollo: AND everyone in the courtroom just "knew" that this was going to happen?!?
Apollo: HOW?Heck, even the first murder charge Mr. Gavin was accused of had been "found out" to be a falsity.
Phoenix: Don't ask. It'll give us all a headache.
Klavier: But you did use false evidence in that trial, correct?
Trucy: You mean that bloody playing c-
Phoenix: Moving on!
Apollo: I don't think anyone could forget Kristoph Gavin.Every spectator of this trial wanted to forget the fact that both murder cases were tough to crack, the second one not even having enough evidence to specifically pin the blame on Gavin.
Klavier: You know, I've noticed that every time the author refers to mein bruder, they always use his last name.
Trucy: Huh. Must be a coincidence.
All: We know.Kristoph Gavin, the presumed killer of Zak Gramarye and Drew Misham, was officially allowed to walk as a free man.
Apollo: Would it really kill the author to put these into complete sentences?The only people this came as a shock to was a certain group of people...
Specifically, the two Wrights and a certain Apollo Justice...
Klavier: Based on the way they wrote this, apparently yes.
Trucy: Dangit, author! You could've given daddy a good murder case!
Phoenix: I wouldn't call it murder, but meh.
Klavier: Again with the Gavin. It only takes a few seconds to spell out "Kristoph", you know.As the defendant flashed an evil smirk at the group, Trucy gasped in horror, knowing with a criminal loose like Gavin, they were in grave danger.
Phoenix: The fic can't hear you.
Speakers: *Ba-dum Crash*Emphasis on the grave, of course.
Trucy: Pun City!
Apollo: I'm not even sure that counts as a pun.
Trucy: Oh come on, Polly!
Trucy: Wow, he can sweat bullets!The prosecutor, Gaspen Payne, was squealing like a pig on fire, absolutely sweating bullets, and started to run away with a speed that would make Usain Bolt jealous while screaming "You're not getting me!"
Klavier: But the prosecutor for that case was me, ja? Who is this Gaspen Payne?
Phoenix: I don't know, but he sounds familiar. (Something to do with Athena and bombs....huh.)
Apollo: I remember someone called Winston Payne, nothing else.
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Phoenix Wright not to spoil Dual Destinies. This is your only warning.
Trucy: At least the author finally spelled Mr. Gavin's name.At this sight, Kristoph just laughed and muttered under his breath a statement that, even if the spectators didn't hear, could be simply guessed by knowing the man's true hatred for all inferior minds...
Klavier: Not that it's much.
Apollo: Oh, so that's what the title of this spork meant when it said the fic was a little cracky. Ha ha."I wouldn't waste my breath on a simple-minded plebeian like yourself. I have bigger fish in my mind.. he he... ha ha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Apollo Justice to refrain from the meta-commentary.
Trucy: ....Plebeian?
Phoenix: No.
Apollo: Okay, author, we get it. Kristoph's laugh was scary.As Kristoph suddenly broke out in an insane laugh, every spectator could feel their bones rattling, chills being sent down their spines.
In fact, the true horror of this scene caused some spectators to forcefully push their way out of the courtroom, probably going home to pack their bags and buying a one way ticket to a third world country.
Trucy: Yeah! No need to bog it down with descriptions of third world countries!
Klavier: I believe that was the point.
All: We get it!Everyone was astonished, but in silence, still hearing Kristoph's ever lingering laugh echo in the courtroom...
Apollo: Now the author is doing long descriptions of voices. Joy."Court is adjourned!"
Even with the judge trying to sound strong and commanding, his booming voice sounded more of a loud squeak, maybe even like a twig snapping compared to Kristoph's blood curling laughter.
Phoenix: I've never heard the Judge have a "booming voice".
Klavier: No, that would be Herr forehead's "chords of steel", ja? *smirk*
Apollo: Gee, thanks.
Trucy: Ooh, burn!
Trucy: An earthquake? I guess Kristoph Gavin stole Polly's "chords of steel" then, huh?With this, every attendee left impatiently, trying to escape this hellhole of a courtroom. A courtroom left in figurative shambles, as if the maniac's laughs shook the entire court, creating a earthquake.
Klavier: Nein, he probably upgraded them to Super Saiyan chords of steel for this.
Apollo: *
Phoenix: Timeskip already? Good, maybe it means that we're almost done.1 Year Later
Speakers: Don't get your hopes up.
Apollo: Gee, I wonder what's going to happen next.Phoenix, Trucy, Apollo, and Athena were living pretty happily. Apollo and the Wrights almost completely forgetting about Kristoph, thinking that maybe he wasn't going to come. Maybe he wouldn't bother them, realizing he could get caught for this and gave up...
Phoenix: Worst foreshadowing ever.
All: I knew it.How stupid... How pitiful... Hope as delusional as this is false, built only with precious desires that wish this was over... Obviously it isn't, or my name isn't Kristoph Gavin!
Trucy: It WAS kinda obvious from the beginning, after all.
Klavier: Terrific. Now I get to see mein bruder's personality taken apart piece by piece.POV SWITCH!
Kristoph Gavin
Phoenix: If the author was skilled, then we wouldn't have to worry about that.
Apollo: If the author was skilled, then we wouldn't be here.
Trucy: Woah! OOC alert!Yes... Yes! I have finally developed my perfect plan to destroy the Wrights and that wretched former protégé of mine, Apollo Justice. Maybe if I'm lucky enough, I can even drop that Athena character in despair. Yes, I will make them feel despair.. The despair of betrayal.. Killing is too easy... Killing is illogical in this situation!
All: We know.Betrayal.. They hate that.. Betrayal.. Despair... I will make them feel agony, hear their hearts scream out "This can't be true!"
Apollo: How long is the author gonna drag this out?
Klavier: Hopefully not much longer, Herr forehead.
All: WE KNOW!And the fact of the matter is, it is true! It is reality... It is-
Phoenix: Move on already!
Apollo: What.Oh who am I kidding, coherence in my thoughts was never my strong suit. I could keep my composure and act like an intelligent man, but the screaming of thoughts in my head that I cannot perceive, cannot understand!
Phoenix: So the author wrote that entire long-winded, drawn out preface to this... only to say that it's not going to happen?!?
Klavier: The author did not think this through. Again.
Trucy: Eech.The screams, they are rambles, rambles of my darkest desires!
Phoenix: Well at least that's sort of in-character.
Apollo: The world may never know with Kristoph Gavin.
Klavier: It seems that the fic has become self-aware.Before I enact my plan though. I might want to get a therapist. I don't think mumbling to myself is a good sign of sanity. I mean, who am I talking to anyway? This is starting to seem like one of those $1 books that you find in a back corner of a book store in which an insane person finds love. Or maybe it's just a bad fanfi-
Phoenix: If he was going to enact his "plan", why would he want to see a therapist? I'm pretty sure that's a one-way ticket to jail.
Apollo: Yeah, he'd go to the therapist and say "Hey, Mr. Therapist, I have grand delusions of possibly torturing three people and I am certain that I am insane. Can you please help me?"
Trucy: Don't forget "Also, I am a person who has been suspected of two murders around a year ago."!
Phoenix: "Which could have been prevented if I went to see you beforehand!"
Klavier: "I also have delusions that this entire dialogue I have been speaking is part of a fanfi- oh wait.
Speakers: Epic fail.
All: Oh really?Probably not.
Apollo: Oh, no, who would have guessed that Kristoph would change his mind at the last second?
Trucy: Way to let us down, author! Bad author! *sticks tongue out at screen*
Apollo: If "enriched literature" means law books, then yes.I was always interested in enriched literature anyways...
Klavier: I didn't know you would ever agree with something mein bruder says, Herr forehead.
Apollo: Shush.
Trucy: A new family?Back on topic, if I am going to ensnare THEM in this trap, I would have to get a new look, a new identity, a-
Klavier: A new office?
Apollo: A new motive that actually makes more sense?
Phoenix: A new mind that is actually sane?
Apollo: Oh come on! How long is the author going to argue with themselves about which stance to take?!?Maybe I should consider that therapist...
Phoenix: In a way, I guess you could count Kristoph to be in-charachter... sort of.
Apollo, Trucy: *snigger*"Kristoph, what are you doing behind my desk?"
Oh yeah, forgot about my immature rockstar brother...
Klavier: ...
Phoenix: You know, I'm starting to wonder if the author got Klavier and Kristoph Gavin mixed up.
Trucy: Maybe it's the other way around?
Klavier: That's very helpful, thanks.
Phoenix: Oh really? He didn't commit that crime?He seems pleased that I wasn't convicted though, especially for a crime I didn't commit...
Apollo: But the beginning of the fic explicitly said that Kristoph did it! What's next, another Kristoph insanity debate?!
Speakers: Be careful what you wish for.
All: No, it's not!Yes, that's right!
Even a perfectly sane individual such as myself would want revenge oh someone who was trying to get you convicted. It's perfectly normal! Right? Right?
Trucy: So, is Mr. Gavin sane or not?
Apollo: I'd go with the latter.
Phoenix: Wow. Thanks for dropping in a random crossover in the middle of the fic, author.I'm just glad that He Who Shall Not Be Named was convicted and I can finally move on with life..
Trucy: Maybe it's someone named He Who Shall Not Be Named?
Klavier: If that was the case, he'd say it would be Herr Wright.
Apollo: Or, alternatively, he could yell
*ahem*
WrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggHhHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT-
*cough cough cough cough*
Trucy: Polly!
Klavier: Herr Forehead, I never knew you could yell so loud that even Super Saiyan chords of steel could get tired.
All: *Laughing fit*"Bruder, are you playing Caverns and Dinosaurs again?"
How does he still remember that!?
"No, Klavier!"
"Then what are you doing?"
"Umm..."
All: ...."Whatever, can you just leave. The fraulein detective is coming and I don't think you would want to see her..."
"Hell hat no fury like an angry detective."
"Amen."
Apollo: Since when do these sentences belong together?
Phoenix: Never.
(The lights turn back on.)
Klavier: That was an unusual way to end the fic.
Phoenix: Whatever, at least we get to go home.
Yay! So finally finished with this one.
-
Alicewright
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Resident monster of Kurain village
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh, btw, I can't login to the new beta site. Can someone help me? Pwease?
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
At the top, there's a bar saying 'Sign In'. Click on it and input your username and password on this forum.Alicewright wrote:Oh, btw, I can't login to the new beta site. Can someone help me? Pwease?
Anyway, the Sporking was good. A few criticisms though:
- Why is the Management telling Phoenix not to spoil DD again? It's been 4 years since it came out.
- A major point that you didn't point out was that the jury system was a TEST system. However, its specified at the very start of 4-4 that the verdict will be real. Why people forget this so many times, I dunno. But it means that Gavin's verdict will be permanent.
- Minor thing, but I wish you'd have put a bit more emphasis on the new theatre. It makes things seem more fresh, after all :(
Other than that, I enjoyed it a lot! Good sporking overall.
Out of curiousity though, why did it take you so long to write this? It seems pretty short to me.
The fic was atrocious. Even in the post script of the fic Kristoph is pissed that he was OOC. I know it's crack, but crack is usually....enjoyable, you know?
-
Alicewright
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Resident monster of Kurain village
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-I know a lot of people who haven't finished DD yet, so.......Socot wrote:At the top, there's a bar saying 'Sign In'. Click on it and input your username and password on this forum.Alicewright wrote:Oh, btw, I can't login to the new beta site. Can someone help me? Pwease?
Anyway, the Sporking was good. A few criticisms though:
- Why is the Management telling Phoenix not to spoil DD again? It's been 4 years since it came out.
- A major point that you didn't point out was that the jury system was a TEST system. However, its specified at the very start of 4-4 that the verdict will be real. Why people forget this so many times, I dunno. But it means that Gavin's verdict will be permanent.
- Minor thing, but I wish you'd have put a bit more emphasis on the new theatre. It makes things seem more fresh, after all :(
Other than that, I enjoyed it a lot! Good sporking overall.
Out of curiousity though, why did it take you so long to write this? It seems pretty short to me.maybe it's because I'm so used to writing these all the time I guess
The fic was atrocious. Even in the post script of the fic Kristoph is pissed that he was OOC. I know it's crack, but crack is usually....enjoyable, you know?
-That's a good point...I guess that I just didn't point that out.
-This was for this theater, not the new one
-I'm a Junior, and I've been busy over the summer and school (NSLC, robotics club, DECA, Physics stuff)
Yeah, I just didn't include the ending about Kristoph being pissed that he was OOC because people would've figured that out by the end of the fic anyway lol.
Thanks for the review!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
What do you mean? DD is old news now. It's not even on the Spoiler Rules anymore. In fact, neither is SoJ. Especially not the first case of the game, which is prominently shown in the trailers. Most people who haven't played it either don't have a 3DS or are newcomers to the series. Just thought that was a rather odd thing to spoiler.
Anyway, there doesn't seem to be much on the author's account sadly (other than a sick Kazuichi cosplay). There's a few other crackfics and trollfic, but they're all pitifully short. Even shorter than this one. Tch. Have to look for another goldmine, I guess.
Oh yeah, I'm still on the lookout for (actually trying to be good/not trollfic or crackfics) some SoJ related fics to spork. Do inform me if you find any.
Anyway, there doesn't seem to be much on the author's account sadly (other than a sick Kazuichi cosplay). There's a few other crackfics and trollfic, but they're all pitifully short. Even shorter than this one. Tch. Have to look for another goldmine, I guess.
Oh yeah, I'm still on the lookout for (actually trying to be good/not trollfic or crackfics) some SoJ related fics to spork. Do inform me if you find any.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
it's pretty hard t find some of those....an easy target is KasiaStormdog....but she never made a new fic ever since before DD....soo...noo.Socot wrote:What do you mean? DD is old news now. It's not even on the Spoiler Rules anymore. In fact, neither is SoJ. Especially not the first case of the game, which is prominently shown in the trailers. Most people who haven't played it either don't have a 3DS or are newcomers to the series. Just thought that was a rather odd thing to spoiler.
Anyway, there doesn't seem to be much on the author's account sadly (other than a sick Kazuichi cosplay). There's a few other crackfics and trollfic, but they're all pitifully short. Even shorter than this one. Tch. Have to look for another goldmine, I guess.
Oh yeah, I'm still on the lookout for (actually trying to be good/not trollfic or crackfics) some SoJ related fics to spork. Do inform me if you find any.
There aren't many of those fics (as far as i can tell and see) and i doubt much of those are post SoJ.
but i'll keep a lookout if i could.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, I've already sporked KasaiStormDog before. It gets predictable quickly. That's why I have a rule where I don't spork the same author twice.HeroMan66475 wrote:it's pretty hard t find some of those....an easy target is KasiaStormdog....but she never made a new fic ever since before DD....soo...noo.Socot wrote:What do you mean? DD is old news now. It's not even on the Spoiler Rules anymore. In fact, neither is SoJ. Especially not the first case of the game, which is prominently shown in the trailers. Most people who haven't played it either don't have a 3DS or are newcomers to the series. Just thought that was a rather odd thing to spoiler.
Anyway, there doesn't seem to be much on the author's account sadly (other than a sick Kazuichi cosplay). There's a few other crackfics and trollfic, but they're all pitifully short. Even shorter than this one. Tch. Have to look for another goldmine, I guess.
Oh yeah, I'm still on the lookout for (actually trying to be good/not trollfic or crackfics) some SoJ related fics to spork. Do inform me if you find any.
There aren't many of those fics (as far as i can tell and see) and i doubt much of those are post SoJ.
but i'll keep a lookout if i could.
Anyway, I looked into ff.net. Couldn't find much in terms of SoJ but I found a few other fics that are sporkable.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4366400/1/ ... onfessions
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6798850/1/ ... d-maya-too
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7378154/1/ ... t-Day-Ever
Each are pretty terrible, though in their own unique ways. Anyone else is free to spork
those anytime. Just be sure to claim them for your own. Currently I'm looking for something new and fresh.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Actually, that one was sporked in the old thread, so if anyone takes it it'll be a re-sporking.Socot wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6798850/1/ ... d-maya-too
Each are pretty terrible, though in their own unique ways. Anyone else is free to spork those anytime. Just be sure to claim them for your own. Currently I'm looking for something new and fresh.
Anyway, I've been thinking of sporking something that hasn't been sporked since, like, 2012. BenLyon sporked two chapters of a fic called 12 Charms and for some reason I want to finish it. It no longer exists on ff.net, but I have my ways. So expect that in the near future. Possibly.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah, damn. Should've known that was an old one.Skittlemask wrote:Actually, that one was sporked in the old thread, so if anyone takes it it'll be a re-sporking.Socot wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6798850/1/ ... d-maya-too
Each are pretty terrible, though in their own unique ways. Anyone else is free to spork those anytime. Just be sure to claim them for your own. Currently I'm looking for something new and fresh.
Anyway, I've been thinking of sporking something that hasn't been sporked since, like, 2012. BenLyon sporked two chapters of a fic called 12 Charms and for some reason I want to finish it. It no longer exists on ff.net, but I have my ways. So expect that in the near future. Possibly.
Still, 12 Charms, eh? I don't think you can recreate what Ben Lyon was doing (he had a very unique writing style and always kept a nice message at the end), but I'll still be looking forward to the rest of that terrible fic.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
guess i found some fics to spork some time in the future.
if i could.
still planning to spork miscarriage of justice whenever i feel to spork something....
if i could.
still planning to spork miscarriage of justice whenever i feel to spork something....
-
themainintheraincoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:24 am
- Location: Gibraltar
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Read this thread for hours and now I can understand why Ace Attorney isn't popular like other games and why there are many Ace Attorney fans turns into Ace Attorney haters.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Meh. You should never let fans of a series turn you off from the series itself imo.
That said some parts of the community can be pretty bad though. I've learned quite a lot of things here that I'd rather forget
That said some parts of the community can be pretty bad though. I've learned quite a lot of things here that I'd rather forget
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, super-popular stuff like FNAF has way worse fandoms than Ace Attorney. The AA community is pretty tame as far as fandoms go, honestly.





