Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 83 of 115[ 4579 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 3 Class TrialTopic%20Title

"Matchy, you mentioned an explosion right? And it wasn't the one that nearly killed me in the chemistry lab right? Do you remember anything else about it?"

Sayako closed her eyes and tapped the side of her face with one finger. "...The second explosion I remember happened just as Van and I reached the door to the stairs. It was from behind us, so I'm certain it was the computer room."

"Hm, okay that's strange then. Because there was a definite explosion on the second floor that day. Yes, the one at the chemistry lab. It was a while after we heard something rumble downstairs too…" Flo shrugged. "Something to think about after we've heard about everyone's alibis and investigations I guess."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Okay so we're still waiting on Matt, Alchie, Sakura, and Van," Jay listed, tapping the eraser end of the pencil against his chin, "Van's been pretty well described but we still need a few more points from him. It's Sakura I'm kinda worried about since she left the chem lab first to use the restroom. I'll reserve judgement until she has a chance to speak for herself, of course."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Slezak wrote:
"Sayako, quick question: Had you been playing in the computer lab all afternoon?" Jay asked, hoping to fill in some more blanks, "I agree with Sayako. Ryuji, Where had you been when you 'exited door 3?'"

Turning to Jay and Sayako...

"I-If you mean what I was doing before the fire...u-uh..." Ryuji looked somewhat annoyed at the question. "I was still in Door 3, in the anti-grav chamber."

"Okay then. When did you leave the anti-grav chamber and why?" Jay asked, adding, "I apologize, but this is very important. I want to know if it's something like 'I got bored,' or something more serious like 'I felt an explosion' or 'someone came and told me to evacuate.'"
100% pure Joy.

Ryuji clutched his chin and began to rock back in forth in thought.

"Hmm...I-I didn't really leave for any reason, particularly. I-I guess I was just lucky I got out before the fire got any worse."

Ryuji slumped in a little. "S-Sorry...I know that's not very helpful."

"So you had already left Door 3 by the time the fire had started?" Jay wondered.
100% pure Joy.

"U-Um, it's hard to say," Ryuji replied, startled at Jay's sudden reaction. "I-I'd have to say it was during the fire...b-because when I got to the main area I saw the others at the time all panicked and stuff. I-I realized what was going on, and then I handed my suit to Crimson who wanted to go in and help people."
Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 3 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

MechaQdogg wrote:
"That's right, Flo." nodded Arthur. "As I recall, Flo, Jay, Charlie, Sakura and I were in the chem lab-- Charlie was showing us some strawberry drink she'd concocted, and afterwards Sakura left the room. As I recall, we were talking until we felt a rumbling, and the alarms sounded. Charlie collapsed immediately afterwards. I sent Jay for help, and Flo guessed that Charlie collapsed due to her chloroform sensitivity. While she searched the Chem Lab for the source, I took Charlie to the main hall, at Flo's suggestion. I was hoping she'd get far enough away from whatever was causing her unconsciousness."

"I saw Van, clad in one of the safety suits, emerge from the second story door to the emergency staircase, where he reminded me not to use the elevator. Not that he needed to."

"I carried Charlie down the stairs, and opened the door. There was some noticeable amount of smoke and heat, but I was able to make it through the door, where I found Ryuji in the second suit, and Crimson. Van and Sayako joined us not long after that. After Van left us to get more people out of the blaze, Crimson convinced Ryuji to give him the safety suit he was wearing, just as he says, and she ran off, despite my protestations."

"Then, Ryuji, in what I can only describe as a fit of lunacy, went back into Door 3 despite not having any protective gear. Sayako, Charlie and I were waiting at Door 3. Well, I say waiting, but Charlie was unconscious. Anyway-- the next person I saw leave Door 3 was Sakura, I think, and then Van and Flo came out. Then Jay, alone, and next were Matt, Ryuji, and Ms. Alchie-cicle. That's when Monokuma put the fire out and we went to look for Crimson."

"Wait a minute, hold on!" Jay interjected, "By 'main hall' did you just mean the hallway outside the chem lab? Because otherwise that's a pretty glaring contradiction. I mean, I refer to the main hall as the area outside all the doors."
100% pure Joy.
Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 3 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Slezak wrote:
MechaQdogg wrote:
"That's right, Flo." nodded Arthur. "As I recall, Flo, Jay, Charlie, Sakura and I were in the chem lab-- Charlie was showing us some strawberry drink she'd concocted, and afterwards Sakura left the room. As I recall, we were talking until we felt a rumbling, and the alarms sounded. Charlie collapsed immediately afterwards. I sent Jay for help, and Flo guessed that Charlie collapsed due to her chloroform sensitivity. While she searched the Chem Lab for the source, I took Charlie to the main hall, at Flo's suggestion. I was hoping she'd get far enough away from whatever was causing her unconsciousness."

"Wait a minute, hold on!" Jay interjected, "By 'main hall' did you just mean the hallway outside the chem lab? Because otherwise that's a pretty glaring contradiction. I mean, I refer to the main hall as the area outside all the doors."

"My fault-- I chose my words poorly." said Arthur. "I wanted to remove Charlie from the Chem Lab, thinking that it would rouse her. On my way to accomplishing that, I ran into Van, as I stated earlier. I didn't actually get to the Number 3 door until I met with Ryuji and Crimson there."

"Alright, thanks for clearing that up," Jay said, revising the timeline yet again. His eraser was getting a lot of use today...

"However, there's still a nontrivial problem with someone's testimony," Jay declared, "Ryuji says that when he exited Door 3, he saw Arthur, Charlie, Van, Sayako, and Crimson. BUT Arthur claims that when he carried out Charlie, Ryuji and Crimson were already there. Unless you two exited Door 3 at exactly the same time, one of you is lying about who they saw."
100% pure Joy.

Slezak wrote:
"Alright, thanks for clearing that up," Jay said, revising the timeline yet again. His eraser was getting a lot of use today...

"However, there's still a nontrivial problem with someone's testimony," Jay declared, "Ryuji says that when he exited Door 3, he saw Arthur, Charlie, Van, Sayako, and Crimson. BUT Arthur claims that when he carried out Charlie, Ryuji and Crimson were already there. Unless you two exited Door 3 at exactly the same time, one of you is lying about who they saw."

"A-Actually, I remembered wrong," Ryuji corrected. "Crimson was already there first, followed by Arthur and Charlie, followed by Van and Amachi."

Ryuji clutched his chin. "Actually, I guess that clears up when I arrived at the lobby in relation to the fire. V-Van was the one who notified us of the fire after all so I must have shown up before the fire."

No other way than to make this mistake.

Matt had been silent up until now, with his arms crossed. He seemed to be thinking deeply about something, as the look on his face was a sad look.

"Alright.. I guess it's my turn now.." He said. "I was in the time machine room, having a look at it. I noticed a plaque with my name on it, but that's irrelevant now. After I finish talking with Monomi about said plaque, I go down the hall and notice Alchie going to the time machine room. I go press the button to the elevator and I get inside as it arrives. Then I hear some rumbles and the fire alarm going off. I thought it was one of those dumb fire drills at first.." He sighed, remembering how pointless the drills were.

"Anyways, I hear a loud explosion below me and then another closer one, so I start to pry the doors open. Just then there was an explosion in the time machine room, sending something like a blast of fire down the hall. I open the doors and it's just fire and smoke and it was really, really bad." He breathed in deeply before continuing. "When I manage to get out of the doors, I notice Alchie on the ground, so I ran over to her. She looked panicked, but she was frozen, thankfully. I carry her on my back and I open the door to the stairwell, but it's full of fire. Basically, a pillar of fire was going up the pathway. I turn around and then the fire is gone, somehow. So, I go down the hall and notice Ryuji so we run outside of Door 3. You should know the rest." Matt concluded.

"I should also add in case that somebody doesn't know, the guns aren't actually guns. They're all the same weapon, but they have bullets in them. Two freeze bullets, two shrink bullets and one growth bullet. You can also set a timer for the bullet from one to five minutes that acts as how long the effect will last."

Shy guy

Sakura was silent as the others spoke, wallowing in her memories of Crimson. She was someone who'd brazenly laughed at death, yet kept on living - it was hard to believe she'd died. However, something felt different this time - for now, at least, it sounded like Crimson had died a hero, trying to save some of the other students. That filled Sakura with a feeling of hope she wasn't used to after the previous two murders.

Steeling herself, she began to talk about her actions around the time of the fire.

"Like some of the others said, I left the chemical lab to use the bathroom at some point. I... C-Crimson w-was in there, fixing her hair..." For some reason Sakura reached up and touched part of her own hair as she recalled this, thinking of the last ever memory she had of the stuntwoman. "Um... she left, and then barely a minute later I heard and felt the first explosion. I quickly got up to leave, but debris had fallen and was blocking my way. S-so, I fetched one of the ray guns and a 'shrink' bullet, and used that to get small enough to fly in a paper plane over the debris. Th-then I waited until the effect wore off, before leaving through door 3. Outside were Matchy, Charlie and Arthur. Then, as the others said Flo and Van were next, then Jay, then finally Ryuji, Matt and Alchie."

KamiPanda wrote:
S-so, I fetched one of the ray guns and a 'shrink' bullet, and used that to get small enough to fly in a paper plane over the debris. Th-then I waited until the effect wore off, before leaving through door 3. Outside were Matchy, Charlie and Arthur. Then, as the others said Flo and Van were next, then Jay, then finally Ryuji, Matt and Alchie."

"So... you folded a paper airplane, threw it, shrank while it was midflight, jumped on it and escaped over the debris?" asked Arthur. "That's... an extraordinary story..."

Shy guy

Sakura blushed and smiled weakly. "I'd heard stories when I was younger, of tiny men flying in paper planes. I wasn't entirely thinking straight, so my mind returned to them somehow. I mean, now I think of it I could have just shrunk the debris or something."

Flo stared at Sakura in disbelief. It was the most insane thing Flo had ever heard of. Then she remembered Cox's paintman, SiRReN disguising as Cesar, Sakura's last alibi, and all of the weird gadgets found in room 3. She decided to stop questioning it and move on.

"Errr, okay, so Sakura had a gun set to the shrink ray, Matty his set to freeze ray. How many of these things are there even? And Matty mentioned hearing two explosions before the time machine room had one. So he heard the chemistry lab and the computer lab one… did every room explode or something? And the fire at the staircase… Aaaah."

Flo grabbed the sides of her head.

"This timeline, it just keep getting harder and harder."

Shy guy

"Are you sure Matt used the freeze bullet?" Sakura asked. "It sounded like he found Alchie already frozen."

"Yes, of course, thanks Sakura. And you fetched the ray from the armory right? I guess the number of guns doesn't matter than…"

Shy guy

"I think it's the bullets that matter, yeah... I used a gun and there was a gun floating in the Anti Grav Chamber, but I don't think we can conclude anything about how many guns there actually are." Sakura said. "Incidentally, I left my gun outside the bathroom after using it on myself. It didn't shrink with me, so there's no way I could carry it. Though I don't think that will matter either way, what's important is that I used one of the two "shrink" bullets that were taken."

"I think I can ease some pain you guys are having from the timeline."

Armory explosion - 6:50
Computer lab explosion - 6:55
Chem lab explosion - 7:00
Time machine explosion - 7:05

"I-I'm just really glad you're okay," Sayako said, her face paled after hearing Sakura's story. "I don't think we really tested those shrink guns - er, bullets on anyone beforehand..."

Beware of the Dog

Charlie was leaning against the wall, rubbing her forehead. "I guess there isn't much I can add... My head is killing me right now... I remember that I was in the chemistry lab with Arthur, Flo, Jay and Sakura and made some easy strawberry flavouring... Sakura left for the bathroom, then we had a rather... depressing discussion... And then the alarm went off. I first thought it was just a drill... of course... But then the entire room smelled like the gas from the bunsen burners, which then knocked me out, probably.

When I woke up, I was in the main hall... And I heard how Crimson requested the suit from Ryuji. I wish I could've done something! Instead, I saw Ryuji running towards door 3... Then... I was standing there together with Arthur and Sayako. They told me there was a fire... When everybody was there... Fake Bear appeared to put out the fire... Ugh..."

"That's what I remember," she nodded. "You seemed to be coming around by the time I got to Door 3 and were conscious by the time Crimson..." She chewed her lip. "You're not sure why the room suddenly smelled like gas, though?"

Beware of the Dog

"You know... The bunsen burner Flo found might explain it. The lab always smells like gas a little... because of the burners everywhere. But that time it was much worse and probably because... someone... left on the bunsen burner..."

Shy guy

"Are you saying that's what caused the explosions? Gas filling the air, then being lit?" Sakura asked.

"We saw Bunsen burners for sure while searching stuff for sure."

"Well, I was in my room when the first explosion happened. As you guys might've been able to tell, I wasn't very happy with how things were going with the drills. I was just kind of skulking and trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. I quickly sprung into action after I felt the rumble of fire though."

"First thing I found after entering the door was everyone on the second floor. Charlie was collapsed, but I asked them to take her out so I could find more people. I found Sayako in the comp lab and got her out of there. I left her with you guys in the main hall. After that, I reentered the blaze looking for Sakura, as Crimson told me she was still in there. I dug through the rubble at the bathrooms to find her, but there was nobody on the other side."

"During that time, Ryuji passed by me without a safety suit. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I needed all the help I could get, and I sent him up to the chem lab to make sure people were getting out. When I was done digging through rubble looking for Sakura, Ryuji came out of the elevator shaft, saying the staircase was too dangerous. We waited for people to come by on the second floor and Flo was the only one who did. I carried her out to the main hall."

"I'm sure I'm missing details, but that's where I was from the initial explosion to when Monokuma put out the fire."

Van looks down, and wipes away sweat from his brow, hiding behind his hand for a moment. When he looks up he mostly just stares distantly, reliving the disaster in his head.

"Well we still have to hear from Alchie, but I'll let you guys talk about your investigation findings while waiting on her!"

"Yes, Alchie's testimony is vital, because as it stands right now, if nobody is lying, then Crimson must have used the freeze gun on Alchie. That's pure speculation though so take it with a massive grain of salt," Jay explained, then began his recounting of the investigation.

"I was in the group with Van and Charlie, tasked with examining the Time Machine and Chem Lab.

We went to the Chem Lab first. Of course, it was a mess; solutions and ingredients scattered everywhere.

The third Safety Suit was hanging on the wall though, so that's interesting.

Having no luck discerning anything from the Chem Lab, we went to our next assignment: the Time Machine.

It was blown apart and covered in rubble.

I found a bunsen burner near the machine. Van said it was used to start the fire.

Charlie asked Monokuma if the machine was used.

He replied that time travel was not used in this case.

The window in the Time Machine room was shattered by the explosion and thus was replaced by a metal sheet.

After that, we decided to do our own investigation of the area outside the bathrooms.

Van found a bunsen burner at the bottom of the Emergency Staircase, but with no gas pump nearby, the most it could do is start a small flame.

Finally, we found an empty ray gun in the rubble near the bathrooms. I assume this is the one Sakura claims to have used to shrink herself and fly past the rubble.

That's everything we found."
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

[Sorry for the lateness- my net was down the whole day.]

"M-My alibi, right?" Alchie muttered, pulling the blanket tighter. "I was at the t-time machine room... I saw Matt on my way th-there. When I was there, someone - I don't know who - shot me with the freeze bullet. I couldn't move at all... That's pretty much it." She shook her head, and then looked at Matt. "Th-Thank you..."

"U-Um," Ryuji said, speaking up. "S-So...I stayed at the crime scene, and the gun we found there was empty too. We think that gun must have been set on freeze. A-And Crimson's body didn't any marks on it or anything, her body was just purple."

Tilting his head, he looked concerned. "A-Also, it felt different. A-As you know I was already in the anti-grav chamber with the safety suit, but when I was investigating it seemed different to me somehow. I can't really explain it."

"I'll... talk about our investigation in a minute..."

Sayako had her eyes focused in Van's direction. She opened her mouth cautiously, but quickly closed it. She repeated this, and on the third try, she finally spoke. "Van... I-is it alright if I call you that? There's something that's been really bothering me about our escape... I didn't say anything at first because I wanted to give you a chance to explain it, but you didn't, so... A-anyway, you did save me, and I'm very, very grateful for that, but... when you first saw me in the computer room and I called out to you for help, you... just stood there for a bit. Like you were... distracted, or weren't sure what to do? It wasn't until you talked to someone on your radio before you led me out. I-I'm sorry, I'm certainly not trying to accuse you of anything, I'm extremely thankful that you did help me and I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation, but I just can't get over how strange it felt..." She turned her gaze to the floor, looking as if she were ashamed for asking.

"Maybe Crimson asphyxiated? Certainly there was no shortage of air issues with the gas and the smoke and the vacuum outside windows. Obviously it's hard to tell."

"Anyway, Roger on everything Jay said. Basically we found a Bunsen burner at a gas pump and one away, so that was interesting."

At Sayako's testimony, Van looks sheepish.

"Uh... yeah, you can call me Van..."

"Um... well... I know I'm the Ultimate Firefighter, so I know you guys won't believe me if it was just me getting cold feet."

"Look, I'm not proud to say it, but I had to think about whether or not I should save you or... you know, not doing that. I was thinking about helping me and someone else escape and those wishes more than I was thinking about your life, and so I froze. I'm sorry, I mean, I just feel awful but it had to be said because it is awful."

"I made a transmission to anyone who might've been listening to let people know where we were."

"I understand that as a firefighter you have to make really difficult decisions," Jay stated with a sympathetic tone, "In the end, it's very fortunate you chose to save Sayako or else she could've... been... a-another... c-c-casualty." Jay had immense trouble saying the last part, shuddering at the mere thought of someone being caught in an explosion.

"Incidentally, who was the person you were wanting to escape with?" Jay asked, remembering the last statement Van had made.
100% pure Joy.

Ryuji winced at Sayako and Van's testimonies and looked away from the class. "R-Regardless, there's still some people who need to reveal their investigation results...I-I'm still trying to nail down what it is that felt different about the anti-grav chamber."

No other way than to make this mistake.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Ryuji winced at Sayako and Van's testimonies and looked away from the class. "R-Regardless, there's still some people who need to reveal their investigation results...I-I'm still trying to nail down what it is that felt different about the anti-grav chamber."

"Was it the gravity maybe?" Matt suggested. "Somehow the gravity could have been changed.."

"Well, uh... I mean it seems kind of rude to say who my best friends are here out loud since I've grown closer with all of you, but probably one of them..."

Shy guy

Sakura, who'd explored the computer lab, QCD and armoury, spoke up about what she had found.

"The computer lab was wrecked, and we found a Bunsen burner there. I think one was found in every room there was an explosion, by the sounds of it?"

"The QCD was completely untouched by the fire, and nothing of interest was found there."

"At the armoury, we found two of the ray guns had been taken. So, um, I was somewhat mistaken about the guns not being important - by the sounds of it, if you'll believe me about the gun I used, the one found in the Anti Grav Chamber was the one used to fire all of the other bullets. Erm, it was mentioned before, but 5 bullets were taken in total: one growth, two shrink, two freeze. I used one of the shrink bullets, so I think that means the other gun used all of those other four ones. Oh, and, the guns can be set to have their effects last from anywhere between 1 to 5 minutes."

A new dawn.

Quote:

"D-Did you get th-that feeling when you looked at Crimson?" Alchie asked. "Or w-was it just a feeling about the room itself?"

"Also, is it possible that one of th-those freeze bullets was the one M-Matt used?"
Page 83 of 115 [ 4579 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus