Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 391 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The Enigma

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Oh, no. The OP removed the post... It was a comic based the "Is that a WEED?" vine, where Trucy accuses Apollo, who has a pen in his mouth. And then she dialed 911 on the microwave.

Aw man. Well reading about Stonerpollo ended up influencing last night's dream so it wasn't a complete loss after all!

Quote:
:| Now I want a Mikeko plushie... He could join my happy gang of animal plush friends on my bed.

I don't remember if it was made official, but according to the GS4 4koma Kingdom comics, Eldoon's dog Spoon is a light color, probably whitish (Her JP name is Renge, which is the white soup spoon you see with noodle bowls). My dog plush is white. I can kinda see the connection.

Duuuuude, I think you could be onto something here. New merch idea: Gyakuten Saiban Animal Friends. It includes all the lovable animals in the series like Missile, Vongole, Pess, Mikeko, Spoon, Shoe, Taka, and whoever else I can't think of right now.

Quote:
Aw. I haven't yet. Maybe when it comes out on the 3DS, I'll buy it. I don't have enough space on my phone either. Then again, I'm also saving up for when DGS2 comes out. Choices, choices...

Yep, that's probably what I'm gonna have to do as well is wait for the 3DS version. Might have to wait longer until I have more money because I already blew all my money on pre-ordering DGS2 from play-asia, and they don't do refunds. Wellllllp
#lifelessonswithBrami

Going for Miles wrote:
Ach. May the confetti rain upon you.

It definitely helped!

Quote:
There was a medicine you sprayed into your mouth. I was a little scared of it, because I thought for some reason maybe Daryan had done something to it. Then I looked at the bottle and saw the medicine was actually called "Daryanman".

I would still be wary of it. Daryan and medicine don't sound like a good mix...

Quote:
Retinz and Nahyuta lived in the woods a bit away from each other. They met and had sex. It wasn't as much about physical attraction as it was about attraction to attitude. Oh yeah, they got along great in the game.

Haha, I was about to say...wtf...

Quote:
Apollo in the white room:
- Problem. Problem. Problem. Problem.

I'm guessing Apollo has a problem? :godot:

So last night I dreamed that Apollo, Sherlock, Aura and I all went to a music festival, but decided to blow it off because Apollo brought weed and wanted to smoke it in the bathroom. The problem was all of the bathrooms were packed because people were trying to go before the concerts started. Sherlock, desperate to get his high, tried to cut to the front of the line and almost got us kicked out. Aura was snacking on edibles. Apollo snuck into a restricted area that was actually a dressing room for one of the band's playing and they all decided to get high in there. It looked like they were vaping, so I joined in until Sherlock said that he laced it with barbituates. I started to fall asleep on Aura, who didn't appreciate that, and Apollo started to freak out because he thought I was dying. I just said, "nah man, I feel good. Stop worrying, bro." Then Sherlock threw cold water on my face just to make sure I was alright and that's when my cat woke me up.

Also had a few other dreamlets:

We were talking about our ages in some other thread. Some user thought I was the oldest, but I think I'm actually the baby of the group...

Trucy playing tennis by herself. Taka was the ballboy. Or ballbird.

Rubia wrote a fanfiction.

Maya sharing a futon between Phoenix and Ryunosuke. They kept kicking her, so she rented a hotel room and slept there.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
There was a medicine you sprayed into your mouth. I was a little scared of it, because I thought for some reason maybe Daryan had done something to it. Then I looked at the bottle and saw the medicine was actually called "Daryanman".

Dear Greg, he sponsored it.

Quote:
Retinz and Nahyuta lived in the woods a bit away from each other. They met and had sex. It wasn't as much about physical attraction as it was about attraction to attitude. Oh yeah, they got along great in the game.

Spontaneous youngsters these days.

Quote:
Apollo in the white room:
- Problem. Problem. Problem. Problem.
Indeed, kiddo. I hope Aura hears him and takes action.

Just curious, are these scenes you see segments taken from different timelines each time, or do they come in sequence?

Bramimond wrote:
Quote:
:| Now I want a Mikeko plushie... He could join my happy gang of animal plush friends on my bed.

I don't remember if it was made official, but according to the GS4 4koma Kingdom comics, Eldoon's dog Spoon is a light color, probably whitish (Her JP name is Renge, which is the white soup spoon you see with noodle bowls). My dog plush is white. I can kinda see the connection.

Duuuuude, I think you could be onto something here. New merch idea: Gyakuten Saiban Animal Friends. It includes all the lovable animals in the series like Missile, Vongole, Pess, Mikeko, Spoon, Shoe, Taka, and whoever else I can't think of right now.

Darn straight! Capcom had better start up that line! They already have the Shah'do plush from the limited ed GS6 bundle!

Quote:
Yep, that's probably what I'm gonna have to do as well is wait for the 3DS version. Might have to wait longer until I have more money because I already blew all my money on pre-ordering DGS2 from play-asia, and they don't do refunds. Wellllllp
#lifelessonswithBrami

You just reminded me that I should pre-order DGS2. August 3 is just around the corner. My, how time flies.

Quote:

Clearly, he has four.

Quote:
It looked like they were vaping, so I joined in until Sherlock said that he laced it with barbituates.

Dammit, Sherlock. It's never just enough with him.

Quote:
I started to fall asleep on Aura, who didn't appreciate that, and Apollo started to freak out because he thought I was dying. I just said, "nah man, I feel good. Stop worrying, bro." Then Sherlock threw cold water on my face just to make sure I was alright and that's when my cat woke me up.

Cat = cold water, huh? Hm, I wonder what those trains that wake me up every day would be in my dreams.

Quote:
Trucy playing tennis by herself. Taka was the ballboy. Or ballbird.

This somehow seems really lonely. If only Apollo weren't so busy vaping, he could join her.

Quote:
Rubia wrote a fanfiction.

Seems legit.

Quote:
Maya sharing a futon between Phoenix and Ryunosuke. They kept kicking her, so she rented a hotel room and slept there.

Poor Maya. I hope she left the rent on their tab.

Wowee, I had a really deep dream. I think I was playing some sort of online RPG, but it had characters from all sorts of shows and games, though the player's avatars were limited to classic fantasy classes. I decided to play druid because I like green.
Anyway, I didn't get that far before I checked out someone else's playthrough for help and I was delighted to find out that Phoenix, Maya, and Edgeworth were in the game. I skipped directly to that video. By then, the player had gotten Phoenix and Maya at some point earlier from another quest where he saved them from an unfortunate encounter with the Hulk and Sentinel (or was it Tron? I dunno, UMvC3 flashbacks). Apparently, it was required to recruit them into the party so you can start on the Edgeworth quest. Though, the beginning of the video featured another quest with recruiting Cyclops from X-men and helping him with some anti-terrorist mission. This player was blazing through the battles, though, since he had somehow recruited Cosmo and Wanda (from Fairy Odd Parents) on his team and they're just OP. And then they started the next quest.
So the party got wind from some NPCs that there was this corrupt official that was behind the recent series of security breaches that allowed monsters and demons from another dimension to appear in this world. And following those clues, they came upon a library/office. They then met with Edgeworth discussing matters with someone. When he saw them, he left immediately before they could question him. While the other party members became suspicious, Phoenix reassured them that there's some kind of mistake and they need to catch him. He then raced off on his own, and Maya and the gang had to chase after him. For some reason, I ended up a part of the gang too and was the first one to catch up with Phoenix, who was running frantically everywhere.
Unfortunately, we didn't find him here, but Maya mentioned she saw a van leaving the building's parking lot and heading off for a nearby pavilion. And so the chase continued.
The pavilion was a series of back-to-back battles through security made up of monsters (because why not), and at the top, we found Edgeworth with a group of cultists in black robes. They had him bound and were about to tie him to a pole to hang off the balcony as part of some strange sacrificial ritual. When Phoenix called out to Edgeworth, though, the latter kept muttering something about being found "guilty" and this was his "just punishment". Well, we couldn't let Edgey die to some probably fake Gods, so we engaged in a boss battle. Even though this battle was timed and running out meant failing the quest (aka Edgey dies or something), the player made quick work of the cultists, again thanks to the fairy godparents.
Anyway, we freed Edgeworth and he broke out of his trance. So he was hypnotized all this time. Unfortunately, he had no recollection whatsoever of what happened and how he got here in this mish-mash world. With nothing better to do, he joined the party. Hurrah! And that's where the video ended.
And then I remembered that I wasn't actually playing the game, seeing how my druid was still level 1. I sighed, realizing how far into the game I'd have to go before I made those quests available. I don't really spend a lot of time on online RPGs.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Happy Maria

The judge was a shadowy figure, part of some evil organisation. He declared me guilty because I was onto him

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
I would still be wary of it. Daryan and medicine don't sound like a good mix...

Mm. It didn't make me less vary, the opposite if anything.

Quote:

I got that impression as well.

Quote:
So last night I dreamed that Apollo, Sherlock, Aura and I all went to a music festival, but decided to blow it off because Apollo brought weed and wanted to smoke it in the bathroom.

Great. Classic Stonerpollo.

Quote:
Sherlock, desperate to get his high, tried to cut to the front of the line and almost got us kicked out.

Without having ever played a second of DGS, this seems very much like him.

Quote:
I started to fall asleep on Aura, who didn't appreciate that, and Apollo started to freak out because he thought I was dying.

Aw. Chillax, mate.

Quote:
We were talking about our ages in some other thread. Some user thought I was the oldest, but I think I'm actually the baby of the group...

Yes. You're months younger than me, little Brami! :edgey:

Quote:
Taka was the ballboy. Or ballbird.

This is very right.

Quote:
Spontaneous youngsters these days.

"What's crack-a-lackin', homie? ;D"

Quote:
Just curious, are these scenes you see segments taken from different timelines each time, or do they come in sequence?

Mostly the latter.

Quote:
Clearly, he has four.

I got four problems and an obsessive bitch is responsible for at least two.

Quote:
For some reason, I ended up a part of the gang too and was the first one to catch up with Phoenix, who was running frantically everywhere.

This reminds me of getting lost switching between locations in the trilogy.

Quote:
Well, we couldn't let Edgey die to some probably fake Gods, so we engaged in a boss battle.

Geez Edgs, think of your father.

Quote:
With nothing better to do, he joined the party.

Good motivation.

Quote:
The judge was a shadowy figure, part of some evil organisation. He declared me guilty because I was onto him

Uncool, Udgey. (First misread that as "declared me guilty because I was into him")

---
Timmari used to be a pickpocket. I think he was telling that to Nahyuta. He also said something about "people who hurt me".
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Clearly, he has four.

:o What about the other two?

Quote:
This reminds me of getting lost switching between locations in the trilogy.

Yeah, that was pretty much it, but with actual running.

Quote:
Geez Edgs, think of your father.

Yeah, there's only one God he can be sacrificed to. Chances are that our Holy Father would just send him back home, though, and he'd wake up wondering what kind of fever dream he just had.

Quote:
Quote:

Uncool, Udgey. (First misread that as "declared me guilty because I was into him")

Unrequited love is so tragic.

Quote:
Timmari used to be a pickpocket. I think he was telling that to Nahyuta. He also said something about "people who hurt me".

Hm, what humble beginnings. I suppose devoting himself to being a monk of Khura'inism helped clean his conscience and soul.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Quote:
:o What about the other two?

I wonder.

Quote:

Suddenly I feel like playing GK2.

Quote:
Yeah, there's only one God he can be sacrificed to. Chances are that our Holy Father would just send him back home, though, and he'd wake up wondering what kind of fever dream he just had.

*sigh* Good heavens, son, just go to your room and go to bed.

Quote:
Unrequited love is so tragic.

Indeed.
Oh, oh. In this particular case, it would also be... wait for it... guilty love. :klavier: :udgey:

Quote:
Hm, what humble beginnings. I suppose devoting himself to being a monk of Khura'inism helped clean his conscience and soul.

That's... sorta sweet.

The Enigma

Darn straight! Capcom had better start up that line! They already have the Shah'do plush from the limited ed GS6 bundle!

Yes, take notes Capcom! And for good measure, throw Charley in there too.

Quote:
You just reminded me that I should pre-order DGS2. August 3 is just around the corner. My, how time flies.

Ugh, yes. Which means that it's almost time for school to start too :larry:

Quote:

At least it wasn't cocaine.

Quote:
Cat = cold water, huh? Hm, I wonder what those trains that wake me up every day would be in my dreams.

Maybe your loud parents? :D

Quote:
This somehow seems really lonely. If only Apollo weren't so busy vaping, he could join her.

I mean, he could but he would be pretty useless as a player. So she might as well be playing by herself...

Quote:
Seems legit.

From what I remember, it was a pretty damn good fanfiction.

Quote:

Knowing Maya, she definitely did. And bought some miso burgers while she was at it.

Quote:
I decided to play druid because I like green.

Yaaaas druid! Bramimond and Briammonde approve! *high five*

Quote:
Anyway, I didn't get that far before I checked out someone else's playthrough for help and I was delighted to find out that Phoenix, Maya, and Edgeworth were in the game.

Sounds like PXZ2

Quote:
While the other party members became suspicious, Phoenix reassured them that there's some kind of mistake and they need to catch him. He then raced off on his own, and Maya and the gang had to chase after him. For some reason, I ended up a part of the gang too and was the first one to catch up with Phoenix, who was running frantically everywhere.

Goddammit Wright.

Quote:
The pavilion was a series of back-to-back battles through security made up of monsters (because why not), and at the top, we found Edgeworth with a group of cultists in black robes. They had him bound and were about to tie him to a pole to hang off the balcony as part of some strange sacrificial ritual.

I...I'm sorry I know this is serious, but the thought of a bunch of satanists having Edgey bound and gagged is making me laugh. Of course, I just got back from happy hour with my bro so everything's funny to me...sorry...

Quote:
Well, we couldn't let Edgey die to some probably fake Gods, so we engaged in a boss battle. Even though this battle was timed and running out meant failing the quest (aka Edgey dies or something), the player made quick work of the cultists, again thanks to the fairy godparents.

"I wish the evil cultists were gone, Edgeworth was saved, and we can go back to playing a normal RPG!" *wands sparkle*

Quote:
And then I remembered that I wasn't actually playing the game, seeing how my druid was still level 1. I sighed, realizing how far into the game I'd have to go before I made those quests available. I don't really spend a lot of time on online RPGs.

All that effort for Edgeworth though XD

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes. You're months younger than me, little Brami! :edgey:

Only a couple months' difference ;)

Quote:
"What's crack-a-lackin', homie? ;D"

*snorts*

Quote:

*snorts again*

Quote:

Aw, poor Timmari. But he's got a friend in Yuty right??
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Suddenly I feel like playing GK2.

"You can't catch me, Detective! I'm too fast for you!"
"W-wait, sir! Please don't run indoors!"
*cue running in circles*

Quote:
*sigh* Good heavens, son, just go to your room and go to bed.

"But Father! It's not my bedtime yet!"
"That's enough games for one night, Son."

Quote:
Oh, oh. In this particular case, it would also be... wait for it... guilty love. :klavier: :udgey:

Oh, you. :hoboleft:

Bramimond wrote:

Yes, take notes Capcom! And for good measure, throw Charley in there too.

It surprises me that they still haven't come out with any merch with Charley. It's as if they want to keep him to themselves, those selfish jerks.

Quote:
Quote:

At least it wasn't cocaine.

Then he'd be high and trippin'.

Quote:
Quote:

Maybe your loud parents? :D

I don't think I want to know what they're doing to be loud.

Quote:
Quote:

Knowing Maya, she definitely did. And bought some miso burgers while she was at it.

And then they woke up wondering why they're being charged for sleeping over at their friend's house.

Quote:
Yaaaas druid! Bramimond and Briammonde approve! *high five*

*high five* ;D Druids are great. They're like the chillin' party of the party.

Quote:
Goddammit Wright.

You shoulda seen him pushing around that book cart at one point. "Nick, what are you doing!?" "I don't know!!"

Quote:
I...I'm sorry I know this is serious, but the thought of a bunch of satanists having Edgey bound and gagged is making me laugh. Of course, I just got back from happy hour with my bro so everything's funny to me...sorry...

Oh, no. It was not serious at all. The sight of Edgeworth being sacrified in some satanic ritual brought me to think: "Wow, he is really high."

Quote:
Quote:

All that effort for Edgeworth though XD

Perhaps it would be worth the effort if I had searched how to recruit the obviously OP fairy godparents. Transforming demons and monsters into cute plush toys and figurines sure made them easy targets.

Quote:
Quote:

*imagines Timmari and Yuty as toys*

I barely remember what I dreamed. I think I was procrastinating on meeting Apollo about something to do with something Capcom JP was planning for GS4... like maybe an anniversary? (Then again, the anniversary for AJ has already passed. I guess I missed it.)

Quote:
Only a couple months' difference ;)

Okaaay okay. But still. ;)

Quote:

Sure does :3

Quote:
"You can't catch me, Detective! I'm too fast for you!"
"W-wait, sir! Please don't run indoors!"
*cue running in circles*

xD
That's pretty much what took me so long to actually get the investigation started when I played yesterday. Drunkworth running in circles around Gumshoe, with Kay standing still but spinning around to watch Drunkey. Then Drunkworth stepped on Naitou's head and he and Kay surrounded Shigaraki when he arrived. And I wonder why I always feel like the investigations take me so long.

Quote:
Oh, you. :hoboleft:

:godot:

Quote:

:will:

Quote:
I barely remember what I dreamed. I think I was procrastinating on meeting Apollo about something to do with something Capcom JP was planning for GS4... like maybe an anniversary? (Then again, the anniversary for AJ has already passed. I guess I missed it.)

Missed it... or procrastrinated for a really long time.

---
My little sister was holding up three fingers. I laughed because every time I see someone do that it reminds me of Apollo's three-finger-plan.

Apollo's head on my tattoo had faded badly. It made me a little sad.

Going for Miles wrote:
That's pretty much what took me so long to actually get the investigation started when I played yesterday. Drunkworth running in circles around Gumshoe, with Kay standing still but spinning around to watch Drunkey. Then Drunkworth stepped on Naitou's head and he and Kay surrounded Shigaraki when he arrived. And I wonder why I always feel like the investigations take me so long.

Certainly because of Yumihiko. >:3

Quote:
Quote:

Missed it... or procrastrinated for a really long time.

I admit I have a bad habit with procrastination.

Quote:
My little sister was holding up three fingers. I laughed because every time I see someone do that it reminds me of Apollo's three-finger-plan.

...Oh yeah. *takes a sip*

Aw. Do you actually have a tattoo of Apollo?

Man, oh man. What a dream. I don't quite remember how it got started, but there was some big carnival event in town. For some reason, all the AA characters were from the first trilogy, except for Maya, who acted like my big sister. Apparently MvK was responsible for overseeing it, and I and Maya, being the pranksters we are, did some pranks on the staff. It apparently became such a mess that we got Nick, Edge, and even Gumshoe involved, and MvK basically banned us from entering ever again. If he found us there, he'd prosecute us to the fullest extent of the law. Poor Edge looked so miserable getting yelled at by MvK; he kept apologizing. Nick and Gummy were by his side, comforting him.

So, Maya took me along head back to Kurain, but I was still seething mad from how he banned us. At one point, I rushed off on my own, found where MvK's villa was, and trashed the place with a nailbat. When I came back, I told Maya about it. She scolded me and told me to go fix it before I'm actually arrested.
"But you were looking so miserable too, Maya."
"I'll be even more miserable if you get in trouble for this! Hurry!"
So I returned and cleaned up the place. By myself. I had a hammer and nails to fix up all the doors and windows. I brought out a sewing kit to mend the torn curtains and sofas. I borrowed a welding torch to reattach the chandelier lamp I dropped. I swept up all the broken pieces of porcelain and somehow got replacements. I even did a little fishing in the nearby creek. (It was on the to-do list.) All in time before the sun set and MvK was coming back. I got outta there before he returned.

Well, he still found out I was in there. I did a pretty good job cleaning up everything and putting things back in place, but he called me and Maya over to his place to tell me, and I quote, "It was obvious given your shoddy work in repairs!" And then he led me to a place in the hallway, punched a hole through the wall to reveal that a doorway had been barred by wooden planks and repainted over to look like a wall. "And you forgot to clean the clubhouse!"
"I didn't forget, I just don't wanna go down there. The bathroom is leaking. It smells."
"Listen here, you little brat. You will fix up every last inch of this villa or I will have you prosecuted and deported!"
"Yeah, yeah... wait, deported?"
He was serious, as apparent by that wicked smile on his face. "And I'll even escort you back myself."
"But I'm a citizen here!"
"Not for long."
He was kinda scary, so I went down and cleaned up. Maya tried to help, but he wouldn't let her. So all she could do was watch me struggle with cleaning.

In the end, he still had me deported, but at least we skipped the trial. I ended up back home in the city of Wutai (FF7 ref) in Zheng Fa. It actually didn't look too bad. It was inspired by Beijing architecture, despite all the English on signs saying "Chongqing", and coolest of all, the city was afloat over water like Venice, but surrounded by tall mountains. In a way, it kinda looked like how the Heavenly Palace from Chinese legends looked, but not as high and without the clouds.
Wowee, I felt a breath of fresh nostalgia when I saw it. But I was sad that I couldn't see Maya for a while. I at least got to show her around (she actually came with us), but then she had to go back and check on Nick and the others.

...At least I got to keep some of the fish I collected.

Happy Maria

I dreamt there was a third day of trial in Reclaimed to find out who the REAL real killer was!

It was still Marlon

That sounds like a great trial day. How long could Phoenix keep the crowd guessing with wild conjecture? Actually, now I wonder what would happen if any of the cases that don't last three days were extended another day at the request of the prosecution that refuses to give in.

The Enigma

Surely just watching a movie or playing a board game and not becoming their drunk selves??

Quote:
*high five* ;D Druids are great. They're like the chillin' party of the party.

Hellz yeah. Dark magic is the way to go.

Quote:
You shoulda seen him pushing around that book cart at one point. "Nick, what are you doing!?" "I don't know!!"

I can see this happening all too well. So I'll say it again for good measure. Goddammit Wright.

Quote:
Oh, no. It was not serious at all. The sight of Edgeworth being sacrified in some satanic ritual brought me to think: "Wow, he is really high."

:gant:

Quote:

Does that make Apollo Andy?

Quote:

Oh no, Rubia, you procrastinated too long! Maybe this dream was a lesson for you.

Going for Miles wrote:
xD

Dang, GK2 sounds amazing

Quote:

Oh geez, I almost forgot about that until now XD And I totally misread that last part and thought it said that you have an Apollo tattoo on your forehead that's fading. Herr Forehead on your forehead? xD

It apparently became such a mess that we got Nick, Edge, and even Gumshoe involved, and MvK basically banned us from entering ever again. If he found us there, he'd prosecute us to the fullest extent of the law. Poor Edge looked so miserable getting yelled at by MvK; he kept apologizing. Nick and Gummy were by his side, comforting him.

Hahaha nice! Poor Edgey though.

Quote:
So, Maya took me along head back to Kurain, but I was still seething mad from how he banned us. At one point, I rushed off on my own, found where MvK's villa was, and trashed the place with a nailbat.

Ooooooh snap. A nailbat...I gotta get me one of those.

Quote:
"But you were looking so miserable too, Maya."
"I'll be even more miserable if you get in trouble for this! Hurry!"

Uh-oh, Maya's acting responsible.

Quote:
I had a hammer and nails to fix up all the doors and windows. I brought out a sewing kit to mend the torn curtains and sofas. I borrowed a welding torch to reattach the chandelier lamp I dropped. I swept up all the broken pieces of porcelain and somehow got replacements. I even did a little fishing in the nearby creek. (It was on the to-do list.) All in time before the sun set and MvK was coming back. I got outta there before he returned.

Geez, all that damage with a nail bat O_o I liked the fishing part

Quote:
"Listen here, you little brat. You will fix up every last inch of this villa or I will have you prosecuted and deported!"
"Yeah, yeah... wait, deported?"
He was serious, as apparent by that wicked smile on his face. "And I'll even escort you back myself."
"But I'm a citizen here!"
"Not for long."

B-But, Manny...it's just a prank, bro...

Quote:
In the end, he still had me deported, but at least we skipped the trial. I ended up back home in the city of Wutai (FF7 ref) in Zheng Fa. It actually didn't look too bad. It was inspired by Beijing architecture, despite all the English on signs saying "Chongqing", and coolest of all, the city was afloat over water like Venice, but surrounded by tall mountains.

Well, that sucks. At least it doesn't sound so bad.

Quote:

XD stole his fish. Score.

Bramimond wrote:

Surely just watching a movie or playing a board game and not becoming their drunk selves??

You can never be too sure with them. One moment, they're just watching a movie or playing a game and the next, they're dead drunk and probably half-naked.

Quote:
Quote:

Does that make Apollo Andy?

*now imagines Apollo playing with Timmari and Yuty toys* Apollo Justice: Toy Story.

Quote:
Oh no, Rubia, you procrastinated too long! Maybe this dream was a lesson for you.

:sadshoe: I'll try not to procrastinate that long again.

Quote:
And I totally misread that last part and thought it said that you have an Apollo tattoo on your forehead that's fading. Herr Forehead on your forehead? xD

Best/worst place for an Apollo tattoo.

Quote:
Quote:
I had a hammer and nails to fix up all the doors and windows. I brought out a sewing kit to mend the torn curtains and sofas. I borrowed a welding torch to reattach the chandelier lamp I dropped. I swept up all the broken pieces of porcelain and somehow got replacements. I even did a little fishing in the nearby creek. (It was on the to-do list.) All in time before the sun set and MvK was coming back. I got outta there before he returned.

Geez, all that damage with a nail bat O_o I liked the fishing part

I got everything surprisingly intact afterward. Except the clubhouse. I don't remember if I barred it up or if it was already barred up and MvK was just being mean to me. And I was really good at fishing because I had a bucket load of orange fish. Pepperidge Farm remembers

Quote:
Quote:

XD stole his fish. Score.

I specifically remember seeing some of those fish on platters, so maybe the restaurant I went to served me after I collected some raw materials for them. I woke up hungry for fish, though. I've already full from dinner and I'm still hungry for fish. Honestly, what is it with Subby and making me hungry for fish?

Quote:
I admit I have a bad habit with procrastination.

Ah. I can relate to that.

Quote:
...Oh yeah. *takes a sip*

Well spoken. *sip*

Quote:
Aw. Do you actually have a tattoo of Apollo?

Yes, I do.

Quote:
Apparently MvK was responsible for overseeing it, and I and Maya, being the pranksters we are, did some pranks on the staff. It apparently became such a mess that we got Nick, Edge, and even Gumshoe involved, and MvK basically banned us from entering ever again.

Uh-oh xD

Quote:
Poor Edge looked so miserable getting yelled at by MvK; he kept apologizing. Nick and Gummy were by his side, comforting him.

Aw. :sadshoe: Good Nick and Gummy.

Quote:
So I returned and cleaned up the place. By myself. I had a hammer and nails to fix up all the doors and windows. I brought out a sewing kit to mend the torn curtains and sofas. I borrowed a welding torch to reattach the chandelier lamp I dropped. I swept up all the broken pieces of porcelain and somehow got replacements. I even did a little fishing in the nearby creek. (It was on the to-do list.) All in time before the sun set and MvK was coming back. I got outta there before he returned.

Hahaha. That's mighty impressive. And even fishing.

Quote:
"It was obvious given your shoddy work in repairs!"

Aouch.

Quote:
a doorway had been barred by wooden planks and repainted over to look like a wall.

Oh Rubia... xD

Quote:
and coolest of all, the city was afloat over water like Venice, but surrounded by tall mountains.

Ooh. I want to go there.
Quote:

Phew.

Quote:
I dreamt there was a third day of trial in Reclaimed to find out who the REAL real killer was!

It was still Marlon

Oh! ...oh. Oh well.

Quote:
Dang, GK2 sounds amazing

I like playing it much better than watching a let's play. Probably because of the minisprites :D

Quote:
Oh geez, I almost forgot about that until now XD

Ahaha. It has a way of coming up every now and then xD

Quote:
Herr Forehead on your forehead? xD

That'd be one hell of a tribute :redd:

Quote:

I guess someone getting it would need a mighty forehead themselves not to make Herr Forehead inJustice.

---
Nahyuta showed Klavier results from some investigation he had conducted. Klavier got angry when he saw them, "cursing between his pursed lips". Then they went somewhere, Nahyuta leading the way and Klavier walking behind him, still angry.

Call-back to a dream with Sir T.A.G where they were drunk and Timmari was sitting in Atipha's lap. Stickfigure told me they had been giving each other random tasks and instructions, and it was Gress who told Atipha to let someone sit in his lap, which felt pretty much like a set-up considering the only other person besides Timmari was Gress himself and he's really tall, at least too tall to sit in someone's lap the way Timmari did.

Then Timmari was humming some Sex Pistols song, I don't know which one since they all have the same melody. Anyway, he knew some punk songs because his mum used to listen to them and sing along when he was a child.

On tonight...
Timmari was at a hospital. His mum came and visited him.
Timmari's mum (in a soft voice): Nice to see you, kiddo. *strokes his cheek* Even though it, of course, feels wrong seeing you here.
Timmari (squinting, having seeminlgy just slept): Mum.

Polecat shared a video of a performance with some dragqueen he liked, to get others to discover her, and wrote some little text (all in lower case letters) about how much he liked her and how more people should know about her and so on, ending with a "<3". Ah Polecat has really gotten into the drag culture :edgey:

Stickfigure seems hung up on the dream-OC's lately ^^ Although it looks a bit bizarre out of context writing about people seemingly having nothing to do with AA whatsoever xD

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

I guess someone getting it would need a mighty forehead themselves not to make Herr Forehead inJustice.

Nothing like having perceiving eyes of Justice on your head.
...I remember a Chinese legend of someone with that power of an all-seeing eye on his forehead. Coincidence!? Probably.

Quote:
Nahyuta showed Klavier results from some investigation he had conducted. Klavier got angry when he saw them, "cursing between his pursed lips". Then they went somewhere, Nahyuta leading the way and Klavier walking behind him, still angry.

This is like a start of a murder case... investigation.

Quote:
Call-back to a dream with Sir T.A.G where they were drunk and Timmari was sitting in Atipha's lap. Stickfigure told me they had been giving each other random tasks and instructions, and it was Gress who told Atipha to let someone sit in his lap, which felt pretty much like a set-up considering the only other person besides Timmari was Gress himself and he's really tall, at least too tall to sit in someone's lap the way Timmari did.

Huh, so it was ordained. Drunkenly.

Quote:
Then Timmari was humming some Sex Pistols song, I don't know which one since they all have the same melody. Anyway, he knew some punk songs because his mum used to listen to them and sing along when he was a child.

Aww. Funny that he was introduced to "sex pistols" at a young age.

Going for Miles wrote:
On tonight...
Timmari was at a hospital.

:( What happened?

Quote:
Polecat shared a video of a performance with some dragqueen he liked, to get others to discover her, and wrote some little text (all in lower case letters) about how much he liked her and how more people should know about her and so on, ending with a "<3". Ah Polecat has really gotten into the drag culture :edgey:

For some reason, I got the impression he was looking at Klavier in drag.

Quote:
Stickfigure seems hung up on the dream-OC's lately ^^ Although it looks a bit bizarre out of context writing about people seemingly having nothing to do with AA whatsoever xD

I've known them for long enough that I can't not see them as AA characters. :3

Lately, I've been having a lot of dreams where I'm in a video game. It's a little frustrating when I can't find any AA stuff. :/

I think all this searching for AA refs and cameos in my other dreams has become a quest in of itself. The metagame of Ace Attorney, so to speak.

Mm. It was implied Klavier could have had something to do with it.
But of course. :godot:
Good parenting. As long as she didn't sing the song thay goes "fuck this and fuck that, fuck it all and fuck thqt fucking brat"
Dunno :/
Aww. I'm pretty sure it was a middle aged queen, though. But I'm sure he appreciates Ingrid Blooms too :3
Wiie. Me too ^^
Oh well. That's interesting in its own right.

Happy Maria

Weirdly enough, I was dreaming about this thread. I was writing about some weird dream and GfM came in. We talked a lot. Suddenly he starting ranting about Political Correctness nowadays and whatnot while I stared at the screen in bizarre amusement. Somehow anime came up during this rant as well somehow. It was really weird.

Oh wow. I wonder what happened there. ;s

---
Stickfigure had a field day with alternative endings for the white room saga via dreamlets. Or ending, I don't know whether these two were meant to be one and the same or two different. Anyway,
Knife/Drag race end
Zuka drops Apollo on the floor and threatens him with a knife.
Apollo: Auuraaaaa!

And that's when Aura comes in and... distracts the two of them by dancing and singing. Namely, the intro song to the tv-show RuPaul's Drag Race, with one little difference... Aura's drag race, start your engines, Aura's drag race, may the best woman win... Then it apparently becomes an actual race, Apollo starts running and Zuka tries to, but Aura blocks his way. Very well. I liked her annoying methods.

Then to get real in the real timeline, Aura gets her thinking cap on.
What is Zuka's main goal? At least we know one of them is to determine "the travelling distance between a body and its fluids". Apollo did seem a bit... distracted over the parting with his blood after the blue light incident.
To get him out, there are two ways to go on about it: a) get him out without anyone noticing a subject's escaping (for instance by putting him in a disguise); or b) get someone to allow him to leave, that is someone with authority over the place, so our best bet is Zuka himself. The second option is probably the best since our goals are not only to get out but also to get answers, both because Apollo wants to know what the heck is going on and why, and because information would help him later when he's suing.
To get Zuka to allow us to leave, we need something to threaten him with, or some other kind of leverage. What does Zuka value? His own life and safety, the subject - Apollo, that is - as a variable in the experiments, maybe the touchscreen in the room?
We should also look at the bigger picture, the network with everyone involved and that we have met. Someone once said that the best place in networks when it comes to creativity and financial success are the nodes connecting two different networks to each other. Our main node to focus on should be Zuka himself, his place in the network and our respective connections to it.

Going for Miles wrote:
And that's when Aura comes in and... distracts the two of them by dancing and singing. Namely, the intro song to the tv-show RuPaul's Drag Race, with one little difference... Aura's drag race, start your engines, Aura's drag race, may the best woman win... Then it apparently becomes an actual race, Apollo starts running and Zuka tries to, but Aura blocks his way. Very well. I liked her annoying methods.

This is debatably the best ending so far.

Quote:
To get Zuka to allow us to leave, we need something to threaten him with, or some other kind of leverage. What does Zuka value? His own life and safety, the subject - Apollo, that is - as a variable in the experiments, maybe the touchscreen in the room?

This just gave me some dark visions... Certainly, they might not be able to threaten Zuka (he'd probably be able to counter-threaten), but if Apollo dares to go through with it, he could be their "weapon".

...Or, maybe we should just stick with the drag race and run the hell outta there.

I had a pretty long dream this time, but it was mostly AA-less until one point while solving a part of a riddle where my trust treasure hunting partner suddenly turned into Maya, which I was happy about anyway. We were investigating the riddles behind a mysterious old house that was rumored to hold a secret inside its depths...

Sadly, I don't remember much after that. We solved someting in that house and then I guess it was onto our next job because I just remember ending on driving us away from the scene "after a job well done". We may or may not have donned sunglasses.

Happy Maria

I had a dream where Phoenix reviewed the Emoji Movie. He gave it a negative score, the bastard.

Btw, according to a friend, I've started sleepwalking recently. Well, more like sleep-getting-up-and-murmuring-to-myself. They said they'll record it if it happens again.

Also, happy birthday Rubia! Be a good Pom for your drunk parents, will you?

Aaand I waited to precisely midnight so I could say happy birthday to me. Whoo. Time for my quarter-life crisis to kick in.

How was the Emoji Movie? I keep hearing people hated it, people liked it... It's one of those kinds, eh?

Take care not to walk into things while dreaming.

Happy happy birthday Rubia! :edgey: :gant: :will: :b33r:

Quote:
This is debatably the best ending so far.

I'm... inclined to agree.

Quote:
Certainly, they might not be able to threaten Zuka (he'd probably be able to counter-threaten), but if Apollo dares to go through with it, he could be their "weapon".

Indeed. And if the alternative ending/s/ is anything to go by, he even has a knife with him. Ooh, I like that idea. Ooh Stickfigure...?

Quote:
...Or, maybe we should just stick with the drag race and run the hell outta there.

...Yes. Or that.

Quote:
I just remember ending on driving us away from the scene "after a job well done". We may or may not have donned sunglasses.

Yeaaaaaah~

Quote:
Btw, according to a friend, I've started sleepwalking recently. Well, more like sleep-getting-up-and-murmuring-to-myself. They said they'll record it if it happens again.

Oh my.

Happy Maria

Sadly, they didn't. Though I haven't started walking yet. Baby steps, y'all.

I just came back from watching the Emoji Movie with a couple friends, enjoyed it thoroughly.

[Whip the cream!]

Great dreaming, people! :butzthumbs:

My dreaming hasn't been great. Some flash of someone. Something about C-R. I don't remember.

Happy happy birthday, our favourite pom! :b33r:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

I was just looking up my birthday on wikipedia for the heck of it. Apparently, there once was a duke of Pomerania back in the 1500s. His name was Philip II.

Well, uh, I had another dream with my lawyer parents. I think we were at the mall. I don't know why there was someone in a Santa costume since it's the middle of summer, but he was a thing. (...Larry?)
Anyway, I had the impression that I was joining them at the mall, rather than they buying something for me. Mom was on the phone and blabbing away with someone, prob a detective. Dad was looking around through the shop windows, as if not sure what he was looking for. I know I wasn't sure.
It was kinda boring, actually. I don't usually go shopping with my parents irl, but I sometimes do to help load cargo. But in this case, I couldn't help but wish Mom would stop talking on the phone and join us in looking around.
"Sorry, Rubes. Mom's just always working."
"What about you, Dad?"
"I do work too..."
He says, with his bad habit of shifty eyes.
I don't remember what happened, but I later woke up with the inpression that a murder investigation had begun. Talk about bringing work to a day off.

And then I later had a dreamlet where I was responding to asks on tumblr. And then I woke up with a start and got on my phone... to answer asks on tumblr. More so than in the dream, even. Birthday luck?

*flings more confetti* My brethren require dream luck too! Let the confetti flyyy! *fling*

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:
Stickfigure had a field day with alternative endings for the white room saga via dreamlets. Or ending, I don't know whether these two were meant to be one and the same or two different.

Oh, have we finally reached the thrilling conclusion of yiur dream series??

Quote:
Zuka drops Apollo on the floor and threatens him with a knife.
Apollo: Auuraaaaa!

:gant-clap: beautiful

Quote:
What is Zuka's main goal? At least we know one of them is to determine "the travelling distance between a body and its fluids". Apollo did seem a bit... distracted over the parting with his blood after the blue light incident.

That's...quite an experiment.

Quote:
To get him out, there are two ways to go on about it: a) get him out without anyone noticing a subject's escaping (for instance by putting him in a disguise); or b) get someone to allow him to leave, that is someone with authority over the place, so our best bet is Zuka himself.

What about part c, the 3 finger plan??

Quote:
The second option is probably the best since our goals are not only to get out but also to get answers, both because Apollo wants to know what the heck is going on and why, and because information would help him later when he's suing.

Good plan. I think all of us are right there with you, Apollo.

Quote:

I see what must have to happen. Aura must threaten Zuka by threatening Apollo in case Zuka turns threatening while they are being threatened in the white room. Nailed it.

Quote:
We should also look at the bigger picture, the network with everyone involved and that we have met. Someone once said that the best place in networks when it comes to creativity and financial success are the nodes connecting two different networks to each other. Our main node to focus on should be Zuka himself, his place in the network and our respective connections to it.

I'm just...impressed you got all that from your dream XD

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Great dreaming, people! :butzthumbs:

My dreaming hasn't been great. Some flash of someone. Something about C-R. I don't remember.

Happy happy birthday, our favourite pom! :b33r:

Aw good luck bro! May you have vivid AA dreams tonight!

I was just looking up my birthday on wikipedia for the heck of it. Apparently, there once was a duke of Pomerania back in the 1500s. His name was Philip II.

Happy birthday, Rubia!! :b33r: hope you had a great day! And happy birthday to Philip II as well.

Quote:
Well, uh, I had another dream with my lawyer parents. I think we were at the mall. I don't know why there was someone in a Santa costume since it's the middle of summer, but he was a thing. (...Larry?)

Christmas in July!

Quote:
Anyway, I had the impression that I was joining them at the mall, rather than they buying something for me.

Aw but they should. It's your b-day! And possibly Christmas!

Quote:
Mom was on the phone and blabbing away with someone, prob a detective. Dad was looking around through the shop windows, as if not sure what he was looking for. I know I wasn't sure.

Heh, sounds like the shopping trips i have with my 'rents.

Quote:
"Sorry, Rubes. Mom's just always working."
"What about you, Dad?"
"I do work too..."

Sounds like Edgey is the bread winner in that family.

Quote:
And then I later had a dreamlet where I was responding to asks on tumblr. And then I woke up with a start and got on my phone... to answer asks on tumblr. More so than in the dream, even. Birthday luck?

Your dream came true!

Quote:
*flings more confetti* My brethren require dream luck too! Let the confetti flyyy! *fling*

Yussss I need it *rolls around in confetti piles* my cat has been waking me up with head butts and nose boops and then i cant fall back to sleep. Thats a different issue entirely than a subconscious one though :oops:

Bramimond wrote:
Quote:
Anyway, I had the impression that I was joining them at the mall, rather than they buying something for me.

Aw but they should. It's your b-day! And possibly Christmas!

They owe me twice the presents now. I'd like DGS2 and maybe Lady Layton down the line.

Quote:
Quote:
Mom was on the phone and blabbing away with someone, prob a detective. Dad was looking around through the shop windows, as if not sure what he was looking for. I know I wasn't sure.

Heh, sounds like the shopping trips i have with my 'rents.

Your mom is always on the phone with a detective?

Quote:
Sounds like Edgey is the bread winner in that family.

When he's not drunk, he actually gets everything done.

Quote:
Quote:

Your dream came true!

I didn't realize I made a wish, but whoo!

Quote:
Quote:

Yussss I need it *rolls around in confetti piles* my cat has been waking me up with head butts and nose boops and then i cant fall back to sleep. Thats a different issue entirely than a subconscious one though :oops:

Aw. But at least your Subby isn't trolling you. Mine has had issues recently... all the time.

Quote:
Apparently, there once was a duke of Pomerania back in the 1500s. His name was Philip II.

You should be the next duke of Pomerania.

Quote:
I don't know why there was someone in a Santa costume since it's the middle of summer, but he was a thing. (...Larry?)

Laaaarryyyy :D
Your dream kinda made a pun in Swedish. Christmas is called "jul" and July is called "juli". And Santa is called "jultomten", but in this case, it must have been "julitomten" instead :D

Quote:

:acro:

Quote:
Oh, have we finally reached the thrilling conclusion of yiur dream series??

Somewhere along the line the story kinda split into different timelines... but we're getting there. :oops:

Quote:
What about part c, the 3 finger plan??

Ah yes. Apollo does have the best information gathering technique after all.

Quote:
I see what must have to happen. Aura must threaten Zuka by threatening Apollo in case Zuka turns threatening while they are being threatened in the white room. Nailed it.

:butzthumbs:

Quote:
When he's not drunk, he actually gets everything done.

And even when he is drunk, he still gets things done. Like taking down a smuggling ring and whatever he does in GK2 apart from losing his badge.

---
I don't remember the context, but stickfigure accidentally claimed Polecat's last name to be Boor. His last name is not Boor. Ay ay, my poor Anthony Joseph "Polecat" "Flabbergastra" "+1" "Fight Club" "Farrah Moan" "Johnson" "Boor" "Thunderfuck" Myhsway.

Stickfigure also tried to imagine what Timmari would be wearing at his wedding, but the only conclusion it came to was that it wouldn't be a traditional black suit. I kinda already assumed so, with him being a Khura'inese monk going Khura'inese monk prince and all.

[Whip the cream!]

A forefather!
Quote:
I don't know why there was someone in a Santa costume since it's the middle of summer, but he was a thing. (...Larry?)

Sounds cute... but warm.
Quote:
"I do work too..."
I don't remember what happened, but I later woke up with the inpression that a murder investigation had begun. Talk about bringing work to a day off.

That sounds rather intimidating.
Quote:

:butzthumbs:
Quote:

:edgey: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow fly, let it fly, let it fly~
Bramimond wrote:
Aw good luck bro! May you have vivid AA dreams tonight!

:will:
Quote:

Aw... At least it sounds like a cute problem.
Going for Miles wrote:
julitomten

>:/ x) >.< :D x( :3 -.-' ^.^ :)
Quote:
Stickfigure also tried to imagine what Timmari would be wearing at his wedding, but the only conclusion it came to was that it wouldn't be a traditional black suit. I kinda already assumed so, with him being a Khura'inese monk going Khura'inese monk prince and all.

I'm sure he looked gorgeous. He doesn't seem like the traditional black suit-guy at all.

---

Retinz something. At least it was something.

Quote:

dafuq

Quote:
I'm sure he looked gorgeous. He doesn't seem like the traditional black suit-guy at all.

Yes. And no. I wouldn't think Khura'inese weddings would have much black suits at all. But I'm sure Apollo had one and rocked it.

Quote:

Profound.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
dafuq

That's what Nahyuta said.
Quote:
Yes. And no. I wouldn't think Khura'inese weddings would have much black suits at all. But I'm sure Apollo had one and rocked it.

Your kid.
Quote:
Profound.

I learned many a life lesson from that one.

Quote:
That's what Nahyuta said.

As the Khura'inese prince once said: "dafuq". *serene monk-ish hand pose*

Quote:
Your kid.

My kid. *puts a napkin in his jacket pocket and adjusts his tie*

Quote:
I learned many a life lesson from that one.

Yeah, I think we can all take away something from it.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

Lang Zi's got nothing on that one.

Going for Miles wrote:
You should be the next duke of Pomerania.

If Germany and Poland ever consider sharing that area of land, I may consider. But first I have to learn German. Or Polish. Probably both.

Quote:
Laaaarryyyy :D
Your dream kinda made a pun in Swedish. Christmas is called "jul" and July is called "juli". And Santa is called "jultomten", but in this case, it must have been "julitomten" instead :D

So... Julitomten Larry?

Quote:
And even when he is drunk, he still gets things done. Like taking down a smuggling ring and whatever he does in GK2 apart from losing his badge.

Yep, 'cause the reason he lost his badge wasn't because he was drunk. He was just having a moment.

Quote:
I don't remember the context, but stickfigure accidentally claimed Polecat's last name to be Boor. His last name is not Boor. Ay ay, my poor Anthony Joseph "Polecat" "Flabbergastra" "+1" "Fight Club" "Farrah Moan" "Johnson" "Boor" "Thunderfuck" Myhsway.

This name is getting better and better the more I see it.

Quote:

Hmm... how about Nahyuta be vanilla and Tim be neopolitan? :3

WaitingforGodot wrote:

A forefather!

The ancestor I didn't know existed until it was retconned in. ;)

Quote:
:edgey: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow fly, let it fly, let it fly~

Oh, the weather outside is forgetti, and I'd rather roll in confetti~

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:
julitomten

You okay, there, WfG?

Quote:

Something Retinz.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

Lang Zi's got nothing on that one.

I shall learn and take it to heart.

I swear I was having an adventure in the world of Pokemon and solving some mystery. Why did we dress up and go to court and start speaking in Japanese with these lawyer guys who look vaguely familiar? Guys, not every mystery I investigate has to be taken to court...

[Whip the cream!]

Oh, the weather outside is forgetti, and I'd rather roll in confetti~

*hums along, spins around, letting confetti fly everywhere*
Quote:
You okay, there, WfG?

Quite so, just needed to express my ambivalent feelings toward the pun "julitomten".
Quote:
Something Retinz.

That.
Quote:
I shall learn and take it to heart.

Yes. And spread the word.
Quote:
I swear I was having an adventure in the world of Pokemon and solving some mystery. Why did we dress up and go to court and start speaking in Japanese with these lawyer guys who look vaguely familiar? Guys, not every mystery I investigate has to be taken to court...

Hahaha. Subby is too cute.

Quote:
So... Julitomten Larry?

Precisely! You're getting good at Swedish.

Quote:
Yep, 'cause the reason he lost his badge wasn't because he was drunk. He was just having a moment.

Now that I think about it, the P.I.C thinking they have authority to decide whether or not the freakin' Milessiah can investigate doesn't make sense.

Quote:

*googles* ...whoa. I had a brief vision of him yesterday and his clothes were pretty much exactly those colours x)

Quote:
Quite so, just needed to express my ambivalent feelings toward the pun "julitomten".

A good pun generates laughter, a great pun generates ambivalent feelings.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

Thus spoke Alex Zi.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
So... Julitomten Larry?

Precisely! You're getting good at Swedish.

Yay!

Quote:
Now that I think about it, the P.I.C thinking they have authority to decide whether or not the freakin' Milessiah can investigate doesn't make sense.

That's their biggest problem: they didn't have faith.

Quote:
Quote:

*googles* ...whoa. I had a brief vision of him yesterday and his clothes were pretty much exactly those colours x)

This is why the dream thread is beautiful. We share connections.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

Thus spoke Alex Zi.

Alex Zi, philosopher of the pun.

Well, apparently Subby wasn't finished taking things to court, so we kinda stayed in there for a good while. The discussion went from a serious discussion of "People have the right to the truth through their own means" to something like "People have the right to decide whom they love" and then "who gives the best nosejobs". The answer to that last one was obviously Luke Atmey.

Page 391 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby