Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

The murder in 6-5 sparked another catalyst *Spoilers*Topic%20Title

You know, thinking about it, the murder that Ga'ran committed twenty-three years ago was pretty much the catalyst for the whole Apollo Justice Saga.

If Jove didn't die, Apollo would have returned to Los Angeles and not be adopted by Dhurke. Apollo's upbringing would be different, as he has no reason to become fascinated with law, and he doesn't bond with Clay Terran due to never being an orphan. However, he does get formally taught how to use his bracelet, so perhaps he becomes a talented magician instead?

Since Thalassa does not get widowed and separated from her son, she does not marry Zak and Trucy is never born. The shooting incident probably never occurs and Magnifi does not hold leverage over his pupils. Thalassa likely inherits the rights to Magnifi's magic when he dies while bedridden and can't force anyone to shoot him in the face. Oh, and Lamiroir never exists and Klavier doesn't unknowingly smuggle a Borginian cocoon into California and Daryan does not end up killing any Interpol agents.

With no Magnifi murder trial, Kristoph does not lose a game of poker and Phoenix does not get disbarred presenting falsified evidence. With Wright never getting disbarred, the Dark Age of the Law never goes full force as only one of the incidents ever happen.

This meant that:
-Phoenix is not disbarred. Which means the dark age of the law never happens. Which means that he'll most likely defend Simon Blackquill when he's accused of murder.
-After Blackquill's innocence thanks to Phoenix, Athena would study as a lawyer(not hard to rescue someone) and Blackquill would capture the phantom despite the extreme circumstances he was been before.
-Kristoph wouldn't have resorted to forgery and murder. Which means he runs his law office normally like what any defense attorney would do.
-Daryan wouldn't have resorted to murder. Which means the Gavineers continue up and running.
-Zak/Shadi would never be killed.
-No downfall of the Gramarye's. Which means that Roger Reus has no grudge against them. Which means he won't murder his all-time greatest fan for a frameup against one of the members.
-No MASON System.
-Vera being with her father.
-Constance Courte would never be killed.
-Clay Terran finally goes to space.
-Yuri Cosmos still being a director and not demoted.
-Aura Blackquill not taking anyone hostage and not having any sort of grudge against Athena.
-Solomon Starbuck continues to hang around with Clay Terran and they go to space peacefully.
-Beh'leeb Inmee would be with her husband.
-Armie/Sarge's father would never get murdered.
-Paul Atishion never resorts to murder and delete e-mail accounts. Plus, he never benefits anyone.
-Dhurke is still a defense lawyer with his wife and raises a good happy family. He never goes into hiding and never adopts Apollo. Rayfa would most likely have a different disposition with people since she is never abused by anyone.
-Apollo would've most likely became a magician instead of a lawyer. He would eventually have a different life since Thalassa now stays with Jove nomadically.

But hold on a minute, if Apollo did become either a magician or guitarist like his father, then guess what happens to Apollo? He dies in a stage accident.

With all this, Jove's murder and the arson sparked another amazing domino effect in the series!

Funny how these chain of events occur.
Re: The murder in 6-5 sparked another catalyst *Spoilers*Topic%20Title

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I never thought about it in that way since the game doesn’t connect that incident to the rest of the cast like with games 1-3, but I like how it fits together. A few things, though:

-I think it’s still likely that Athena would have an interest in law, but with Blackquill being free he could be a mentor to her, too. Would she consider becoming a prosecutor?
-Could UR-1 have been solved right when it occurred? I haven’t gotten to that part of the game in my current playthrough of DD but I think the only difference between the UR-1 trial and 5-5 is that the moon rock came back to Earth. If Phoenix deduced that the blood got on the moon rock then they would have to wait for it to come back to Earth since the Phantom sent it into space during the incident. Other than that I see the trial playing out just like how the retrial played out in the game.
-Aristotle Means pursues the truth since there’s no dark age of the law to corrupt him.
-I don’t know if the Zak/Valant/Thalassa shooting trick wouldn’t happen for certain. Maybe since Jove is still alive she doesn’t practice often with Zak and Valant (given how Jove travels as part of his profession), so nobody gets the idea to use Thalassa in the trick.

Happy Maria

Interesting, though Retinz would still hold a grudge against the Gramaryes since he had hated them before the arson incident even started. Of course, with Trucy not existing, it would've resulted in another case entirely, possibly against Apollo.

What did he do this time...?

This reminds me of a similar line of thought about "what would have happened if Mia Fey wasn't murdered?" I don't have the time to write all of the potential changes it makes to the AA series but it's fun to think about.
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny

Happy Maria

Technically, the line of thought for the OT goes back to 'What if DL-6 never happened?'

Of course, with AAI2, it goes back to 'What if IS-7 never happened?'.

Jury Duty

Ah, the Domino Effect. And yeah I came to the same conclusion after finishing AA6. Jove's death set in motion the events of AA 4 through 6 just like DL-6 set in motion the events of AA 1 through 3. I would assume AA 7 through 9 would follow the pattern.

A few of my personal favorite "What if...?" questions:

- What if Apollo Figured out Dhurke was dead when he visited him in California?
- What if Wright told Apollo and Athena what was really going on before the Civil Trial?
- What if, in the ultimate swerve Gar'an is revealed to have Spirtual Powers when Apollo and Nahyuta call her bluff?
- What if Nahyuta turned to Wright and Apollo for help after losing to both of them in court once each?
- What if Edgeworth pulled some strings to have Dhurke's trial held in California instead of Kura'in?
- What if Blackquil joined Edgeworth in the events of 6-5?
- What if Klavier Gavin had a Jam Session with Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin?

...I could go on ^_^
Phoenix Wright! Miles Edgeworth!
*Slams Desk, then Points*
I CHOOSE YOU!

Happy Maria

That last one would suck. Klavier's a good air guitarist, but Pees'lubn is the metal man. They wouldn't work together at all.

Brendan2k5 wrote:
I would assume AA 7 through 9 would follow the pattern.

With AA6's ending having so much potential for different sequels (like a game taking place in Japan/LA/Japanifornia that focuses on Athena, or a game about Apollo in Khura'in), I think it's more likely that the next game will follow the current plot rather than start a new one which could have a new origin story like this. Who knows though, maybe the writers will follow the pattern of having connected trilogies with the next games even though the first 2 trilogies were not originally planned like that.
Signature loading, please wait...
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)