Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 6 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

Tired of waiting at the auditorium, Sophia walked out to the main hall to see Jeremy there. Noticing him, he walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, "Hey, mister. So when are we performing again?"

KamiPanda wrote:
"Sure! I was hoping to meet a few new people anyway." Sakura giggled, trying not to react to his misunderstanding. "Um, I'm sorry to say, but I'm not so familiar with your work. I don't tend to read much. Mystery novels do sound fun though!"

She took another quick look around the room. Jay seemed to have gone off with his brother, so that meant this was everyone. "Er, should we go to the dorms first?" She suggested to the group. "Maybe you can put your backpack away first, it looks heavy!" She added to Arthur.

Arthur smiled. "Ah well, reading mystery novels are a great deal of fun! It's part of the reason I write them-- I like the idea of people thinking and figuring out and talking about the things I've written. Still, I also sort of think of them as character studies, too. Trying to answer why people do what they do and how they feel. I dunno how well I capture all that, but I do try."

Something seemed to occur to Arthur. "Ah yes-- but you can give me your opinion, if you want. I do always bring a few copies of all my novels wherever I go. Er-- here."

He swung his backpack from one shoulder, but the force nearly carried his small frame off his feet. After Arthur regained his footing, he sighed. "Maybe you're right about stopping over in the dorms first-- I can always lend you a book later, if you're still interested."

A new dawn.

Kachu wrote:
Amelia nods enthusiastically and shakes Felicity's hand. "Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm sure you might've heard already, but I'm Amelia. I'm a dancer.. I hope we can get along!"

Felicity shook Amelia's hand a bit more energetically than she had intended. "Yeah, I did hear! So, what kind of dances do you do?"

KamiPanda wrote:
She took another quick look around the room. Jay seemed to have gone off with his brother, so that meant this was everyone. "Er, should we go to the dorms first?" She suggested to the group. "Maybe you can put your backpack away first, it looks heavy!" She added to Arthur.

She nodded to Sakura. "The dorms are really important. That'd be a good place to start."

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"Um... If it doesn't trouble you, may I come along? I need to put my winter coat away and..." Gary then looks down at his snow boots. "Change out of my snow boots and into my trainers. It won't take long, I promise."

"Sure! The more the merrier, and this trip is for showing everybody around anyway," she answered, and then looked at Sakura and Sayako. "You guys don't mind him joining, right?"

Felicity listened as Jay explained to the group. "We're going to make our own food, huh?" She mumbled to herself, making a quick mental list of everything she could adequately prepare.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
The good news was that Jeremy's room was one of the closest to the common area. The bad news was that Jeremy kept his door locked, and Jay didn't know where Jeremy kept his handbook. Meanwhile...

"Wa-Wa-Wa-Wait! Th-This is a l-l-love potion?" Mikael stammered incredulously, "N-No...that can't be right. F-F-Forcing someone to fall in love is...I-I mean, I guess if you use it as a prank, that means it wears off after a while, right?" Mikael glanced over toward Kirimi, now wondering what kind of person he was for his sister to call him 'love-crazed.' It had to be some sort of sibling rivalry, right? "U-Um...what kinda power would I want to have? Off the top of my head, flight would be pretty useful...why do you ask?"

Remeku shook her head violently in hesitation. "N-no! It's not forcing, I think.... I'm stilling working on it anyway. I'm trying to make it where it will light up when you get near someone that makes your heart beat fast. You will be surprised how your heart reacts to some people. Even if you have only known that person for like, a month. It's very cool." Remeku smiled. "Well, I maybe wanted to make a flying potion for you. I can tottaly do it, if you wish!" Remeku said getting out an empty potion bottle and putting her goggles on her eyes.
*coughs awkwardly*

Shy guy

MechaQdogg wrote:
Arthur smiled. "Ah well, reading mystery novels are a great deal of fun! It's part of the reason I write them-- I like the idea of people thinking and figuring out and talking about the things I've written. Still, I also sort of think of them as character studies, too. Trying to answer why people do what they do and how they feel. I dunno how well I capture all that, but I do try."

Something seemed to occur to Arthur. "Ah yes-- but you can give me your opinion, if you want. I do always bring a few copies of all my novels wherever I go. Er-- here."

He swung his backpack from one shoulder, but the force nearly carried his small frame off his feet. After Arthur regained his footing, he sighed. "Maybe you're right about stopping over in the dorms first-- I can always lend you a book later, if you're still interested."

"Hmm, well, it already sounds like you're talking about something beyond my league..." Sakura replied, laughing. "Ah, be careful!" She then exclaimed as Arthur almost made himself fall over, moving forwards to help but then holding back as he seemed to handle it himself. "Yeah, um, best be off now I think! Books can come later."

DarkAgea wrote:
Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"Um... If it doesn't trouble you, may I come along? I need to put my winter coat away and..." Gary then looks down at his snow boots. "Change out of my snow boots and into my trainers. It won't take long, I promise."

"Sure! The more the merrier, and this trip is for showing everybody around anyway," she answered, and then looked at Sakura and Sayako. "You guys don't mind him joining, right?"

"This works out great, another new student to get introduced to!" Sakura said happily. "Which reminds me," she continued, turning to both Arthur and Gary, "it's nice to meet you both! I'm Sakura Himawari, the Ultimate Origami Practitioner." She bowed politely, and then pulled out a sheet of paper to fold a small dog for demonstration. "Please treat me well!"

With that the group began making their way to the dorms. Upon arrival, Sakura checked her map on the student handbook and said "let's see... Most of us are on the first floor, with Amelia on the second. I guess... just meet back here when we're all done checking out our rooms?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Nice to meet you too, Sakura." Gary said as she introduced herself. Then he watched as Sakura folded a small dog out of a piece of paper.

"That's wicked!" Gary exclaimed, impressed by the small origami dog.

Afterwards, Gary and his group headed to the dorms. When it was suggested that they should meet back here after they check out their dorms.

"Sounds like a plan." Gary nodded as he headed off further into the hallway. "Meet you guys back here!"

After a short walk and with the help of his handbook, Gary arrived at his door. He placed his handbook on the scanner.

click

Gary opened the door and stepped into his dorm. "Look like my stuff arrived. Guess I'll have to sort them out later. Let's see... Now where did I put my trainers...? There's so much stuff to go through..." Gary said as he searched his stuff for what he need.

Some time later....

Gary emerged from his dorm room. He's now wearing red sneakers and his winter coat was nowhere to be seen. Apparently, Gary had put both his snow boots and winter coat away in the closet in his dorm room. And his brown messenger bag is still on his right shoulder.

Gary made sure his door was locked by putting his handbook on the scanner. There was the same click sound, then he tried the door. He found out that the scanner apparently acts as the door lock. That and his handbook was the key.

Then he jogged back to where he and his group had agreed to meet back up after they check out their dorms. Then he waited for the others to show up.

KamiPanda wrote:
"Hmm, well, it already sounds like you're talking about something beyond my league..." Sakura replied, laughing. "Ah, be careful!" She then exclaimed as Arthur almost made himself fall over, moving forwards to help but then holding back as he seemed to handle it himself. "Yeah, um, best be off now I think! Books can come later."

"This works out great, another new student to get introduced to!" Sakura said happily. "Which reminds me," she continued, turning to both Arthur and Gary, "it's nice to meet you both! I'm Sakura Himawari, the Ultimate Origami Practitioner." She bowed politely, and then pulled out a sheet of paper to fold a small dog for demonstration. "Please treat me well!"

With that the group began making their way to the dorms. Upon arrival, Sakura checked her map on the student handbook and said "let's see... Most of us are on the first floor, with Amelia on the second. I guess... just meet back here when we're all done checking out our rooms?"

"Arthur Ranpo, the Ultimate Mystery Novelist." Arthur nodded. "I can't... uh... demonstrate what I do like you can-- but you can take my word for it. Er-- for now at least. Pleased to meet you!"

As he accompanied his new companions through to the dormitories, he noticed a small frame with pixelated cartoon caricature of himself. "Oh... that's kind of cute." he said, mostly to himself but loud enough to hear. He held up his student handbook to the sensor, and the door seemed to unlock. He tentatively opened the door and quickly inspected the interior, dragged his luggage along with him into his room.

"Be right back!" he said behind him as the door closed.

He quickly dug through his luggage, and picked out a comb and a shirt that was less comfortable, but he thought he looked better in. He took a minute or so to run the comb through his hair, shaping up his hair as best he could without keeping anyone waiting, threw on the shirt and quickly buttoned it up, and left his jacket behind.

He emerged into the first floor hallway.

You’re so small in such a big world...

Slezak wrote:
Jay let out a yelp of excitement when Lida's hand met his. The contact was so brief that Jay didn't notice the sweat on Lida's palms. Then he responded to her questions. "Well, that's true I guess. Everyone expects things to go right, right? But nobody thanks those who prevent things from going wrong," Jay explained with a smile, "But y-yes ma'am, of course." Jay had tempered his energy somewhat now that he was aware of not overexerting himself, "Oh! If you would later, stop by Austin Zimmern's room and introduce yourself in person. He couldn't be present for the announcement you made and, even though it was sent to his handbook for him to watch later, I'm sure his mom would love to know there's someone like you here."

"Hm, actually, not everyone does. I can think of some who . . . expect the opposite." Lida's brows furrowed as she said that, but she quickly smiled again. "And I didn't exactly prevent anything from going on while you were gone. In fact, I get the feeling nothing would have changed if I had decided to wander off rather than stay behind, which I am glad for."

Then Jay mentioned Austin, and Lida looked worried.

"'Couldn't be present?' Is he ill or something?" She tapped her cheek. "Actually, it's probably better that you don't tell me. I'll see for myself soon enough." A smile spread across her face. "Oh, his mom's here with him? That's great! They must be really close! I'll be sure to visit them soon, then. Thank you for telling me about them. I should be going, unless you have something you’d like to add first?"
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

MC_Kitten wrote:
Remeku shook her head violently in hesitation. "N-no! It's not forcing, I think.... I'm stilling working on it anyway. I'm trying to make it where it will light up when you get near someone that makes your heart beat fast. You will be surprised how your heart reacts to some people. Even if you have only known that person for like, a month. It's very cool." Remeku smiled. "Well, I maybe wanted to make a flying potion for you. I can tottaly do it, if you wish!" Remeku said getting out an empty potion bottle and putting her goggles on her eyes.

"Oh, I see, so it's not f-finished yet. B-But still, wouldn't it light up if you're--if you're scared of someone? Or if...you're just b-bad at social situations in general?" Mikael asked, holding out the potion for Remeku to take back. "U-U-Um..." Mikael stuttered when Remeku mentioned making the flying potion, "I-I d-don't think I'm r-ready to go fl-flying around j-just yet...C-Can it wait until I've settled in first? I want to check out where I'll be staying and drop off my things." He gestured to his rolling backpack, which he grabbed and began to walk away with. "E-Erm, wanna come along Remmy?" he called behind him. He didn't want to leave a new friend behind.

Lida_Rose wrote:
"Hm, actually, not everyone does. I can think of some who . . . expect the opposite." Lida's brows furrowed as she said that, but she quickly smiled again. "And I didn't exactly prevent anything from going on while you were gone. In fact, I get the feeling nothing would have changed if I had decided to wander off rather than stay behind, which I am glad for."

Then Jay mentioned Austin, and Lida looked worried.

"'Couldn't be present?' Is he ill or something?" She tapped her cheek. "Actually, it's probably better that you don't tell me. I'll see for myself soon enough." A smile spread across her face. "Oh, his mom's here with him? That's great! They must be really close! I'll be sure to visit them soon, then. Thank you for telling me about them. I should be going, unless you have something you’d like to add first?"

"Well, I suppose you have a point," Jay conceded. He put a hand to his chin as if thinking on something. "In fact, I...well, might know a couple people like that. Anyway!" Jay perked back up almost immediately, "I only have two more things. First, remember that you're not on your own here. Second," Jay rummaged through his belt pack, then pulled out a set of patches in all different colors, "Take one. It's this branch's motto: [KEEP HOPE ALIVE!] I made them to give to those who want to show off their 'school spirit.'" After she decided, Jay put the set away. "Talk to ya soon!" he said as he turned to walk away.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
MC_Kitten wrote:

"Oh, I see, so it's not f-finished yet. B-But still, wouldn't it light up if you're--if you're scared of someone? Or if...you're just b-bad at social situations in general?" Mikael asked, holding out the potion for Remeku to take back. "U-U-Um..." Mikael stuttered when Remeku mentioned making the flying potion, "I-I d-don't think I'm r-ready to go fl-flying around j-just yet...C-Can it wait until I've settled in first? I want to check out where I'll be staying and drop off my things." He gestured to his rolling backpack, which he grabbed and began to walk away with. "E-Erm, wanna come along Remmy?" he called behind him. He didn't want to leave a new friend behind.

Remeku scratched her head "Well, that is a very good point. Now that you say that, I will make a way to just react to one brain cell. The love one. I guess. It's very complicated to make a potion that reacts to brain cells, but nothing is impossible for me, just something, er, new!" Remeku smiled. "Oh, uh, well, of course! Just wanted to make something for my new friend. As you can tell, I have never done this before. You are my first friend. So, uh, thank you!" Remeku slapped herself in her head for the awkward things she was saying. "Oh, uh, yeah! I'm right behind you!" Remeku said grabbing her science bag and running up to Mikael.
*coughs awkwardly*

A new dawn.

Felicity once again stated her name and talent for Arthur and Gary, remembering that they had joined the group only after her introduction to Amelia.

Quote:

"Yeah, alright. See you all then!" She waved to the others before going off to her room, looking at the map to make sure she was walking in the right direction.

Entering the room with the use of her handbook, she looked around for a bit, then went to the drawers and took a jewellery box from the bottom one. "I can't believe I forgot to take this with me when I left..." Felicity mumbled to herself, opening the box and taking out a necklace - a chain with a silver crescent moon pendant on it. After putting it on and quickly brushing her hair, she left the room and went to the group's meeting spot.

"Hey, guys," she greeted Arthur and Gary. "How were your rooms?"

You’re so small in such a big world...

Lida took a bright green badge.

"Keep Hope Alive, huh? That may be this branch's motto . . . but it is also the way I would describe my profession. People come to me with the hope that I can in some way help them, even if I can't always give them what they want or expect. And I try to keep alive the hope that things will improve for them," she mused. "Ah, right. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

She waved after Jay. Then walked toward her office. Once she was in there, she propped the door to her office open with a doorstop and looked around, making sure everything looked as she liked.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Sleeping is my life.

"Well, Felicity... My room looks like it's in shambles right now, but that's because I came here. Don't worry, I'll have it all sorted out after we do the tour." Gary explained as he scratched the back of his head with one hand.

"Ah, right, I almost forgot. I suppose I didn't tell you what my talent is... Guess that's my fault. Anyway... I'm the Ultimate Heir." Gary then quickly hold a hand up to hold off any interruptions, before he spoke some more. "Before you ask, I am the heir to the Liddell family name, which I inherited from my late father."

"Love, huh...? Alchemy really does sound complicated," Mikael mused softly, "You h-have to know a-a lot about something to...to make a potion for it. So y-you must know a t-ton. B-B-But-" Mikael stopped and turned around to address Remeku directly, "Y-You don't have to thank me f-for wanting to b-be your f-f-friend. A-As long as you're n-nice to people, friends should come n-naturally, d-d-don'tcha think?" Mikael turned around and kept walking.

Mikael finally reached the door to his room and unlocked it using his handbook. He pushed the door and let it open on its own. As he caught a glimpse of what was inside, he yelped and jumped backward. "I-It's...It's decorated exactly l-like my r-room at h-h-home...B-but how!? Wh-Wh-What's going on here?" Mikael commented in a very shaky voice. He took a few tentative steps forward onto the green grass-like carpet. He rubbed his hand against the forest mural wallpaper. "Is...everyone's room like this?" Mikael asked to nobody in particular.

After finishing his talk with Lida, and taking a quick survey of the main hall, Jay ran back to the dorms to make sure everyone there was doing fine. Noticing a group of students waiting, with one more just leaving her room and one just entering his, Jay began to walk forward into the hallway.

"Felicity! Gary! Arthur! How's it going?" Jay asked, then continued, "Felicity, I hope we did a good job of keeping your room up while you were gone. Gary and Arthur, I hope your rooms are up to your standards." Jay's eyes widened in surprise when he finally noticed Felicity's crescent moon pendant, but he wasn't sure what he should say about it. He just did his best to maintain the cheery look he'd had from the start. Then Gary began to explain his talent to the others. Jay remained silent and nodded, having heard the explanation already.
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
"Love, huh...? Alchemy really does sound complicated," Mikael mused softly, "You h-have to know a-a lot about something to...to make a potion for it. So y-you must know a t-ton. B-B-But-" Mikael stopped and turned around to address Remeku directly, "Y-You don't have to thank me f-for wanting to b-be your f-f-friend. A-As long as you're n-nice to people, friends should come n-naturally, d-d-don'tcha think?" Mikael turned around and kept walking.

Remeku blushed at the comment. "Oh... uh, yeah, I guess. I bet you know a ton too, Mikael! Knowing a lot is not the only thing you need for alchemy, it's also focus, and strategy. Like a video game, you can't beat it, if you don't have a strategy, ya' know?" Remeku smiled at Mikael. "oh, uh, sorry. I don't know what to say to people when they pay attention to me and don't look at me like I'm scum. Lumica is my friend, but we met on accident. Your the first friend I have made, on my own. You may say it's that easy, but I am a lone wolf, I guess if you are exactly like everyone else, they don't pay attention to you, but if your too different from everyone else, they think your weird. That's the world I live in..." Remeku sighed and looked down.

Slezak wrote:
Mikael finally reached the door to his room and unlocked it using his handbook. He pushed the door and let it open on its own. As he caught a glimpse of what was inside, he yelped and jumped backward. "I-It's...It's decorated exactly l-like my r-room at h-h-home...B-but how!? Wh-Wh-What's going on here?" Mikael commented in a very shaky voice. He took a few tentative steps forward onto the green grass-like carpet. He rubbed his hand against the forest mural wallpaper. "Is...everyone's room like this?" Mikael asked to nobody in particular.

Remeku scratched her head. "Hmm, that is very weird.... Remeku taped her elbow in thought. hmmm.... maybe they asked us and we just don't remember? Wait, if everyone's room is like this, does that mean that my room will be like my lab at my house? that would be useful... I wonder if this confused any other students.... maybe Mikael is the only one that this happened to? If so, then, er, why? This is freeky deeky. Oh, god, please don't let this be a horror movie in reality... oh no... no...no.... god please...NO!!! Remeku started shaking from the feeling. She looked over at Mikael nervously. "Hay, don't you think that, m-m-m-maybe... t-t--t-t-t-t-this is just a-a-a-a-a-a c-c-coincidence....? oh...no... this better not be the l-l-l-last minutes of my l-l-life..." Remeku looked around frantically making sure their wasn't any paranormal things coming to get her. She was so scared that she might faint. "Mikael, are you scared, or i-i-i-i-is it j-j-just m-me...?" Remeku held her stomach tightly, still looking around frantically. If anything was coming to get any of the students, she would probably be the first victim. No dobt about that.
*coughs awkwardly*

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"Well, Felicity... My room looks like it's in shambles right now, but that's because I came here. Don't worry, I'll have it all sorted out after we do the tour." Gary explained as he scratched the back of his head with one hand.

"Ah, right, I almost forgot. I suppose I didn't tell you what my talent is... Guess that's my fault. Anyway... I'm the Ultimate Heir." Gary then quickly hold a hand up to hold off any interruptions, before he spoke some more. "Before you ask, I am the heir to the Liddell family name, which I inherited from my late father."

"Ah... I-I'm very sorry for your loss," Sayako replied sadly.

Not knowing what else to say, she shifted her weight from one leg to the other for a bit as her eyes drifted around to the others gathered there. She paused as she caught sight of Felicity and her new accessory; with a soft yet delighted giggle, she whispered to her: "It looks pretty on you."

Sleeping is my life.

"It's okay, there's no need to feel sorry for me." Gary explained, in response to Sayako's comment . "I got my Mum. She have been raising me since I was born."

Gary then turned to Jay Slezak, who seems to be checking up on him and his classmates.

"Hey, Jay. I got a question about Felicity's talent. What did she do to earn the title of Ultimate Lucky Student? I don't see why Hope's Peak considers luck a talent, but eh..." Gary asked Jay.

A new dawn.

Hanzo Shimada wrote:

"Oh, you just arrived, right? I guess I didn't think that you wouldn't have gotten much time to set everything up. If you need help for anything, you can ask me!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:

"Sorry for your loss," she said solemnly. "Um, do you mind me asking you a question?"

Slezak wrote:
"Felicity! Gary! Arthur! How's it going?" Jay asked, then continued, "Felicity, I hope we did a good job of keeping your room up while you were gone. Gary and Arthur, I hope your rooms are up to your standards." Jay's eyes widened in surprise when he finally noticed Felicity's crescent moon pendant, but he wasn't sure what he should say about it. He just did his best to maintain the cheery look he'd had from the start. Then Gary began to explain his talent to the others. Jay remained silent and nodded, having heard the explanation already.

"Hi, Jay! The trip's just started, really - everybody went to their rooms to see how things were. Sakura told us to meet here when we were done. And of course, you all did an awesome job! It looks pretty much the exact same it did when I left!" Noticing what he had noticed, she just smiled at him.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Not knowing what else to say, she shifted her weight from one leg to the other for a bit as her eyes drifted around to the others gathered there. She paused as she caught sight of Felicity and her new accessory; with a soft yet delighted giggle, she whispered to her: "It looks pretty on you."

She laughed and replied in a low voice, "Thank you~"

Felicity turned serious as Gary asked his question. "What a coincidence. I was gonna ask you something like that..." She sighed. "Can I answer that for you? I know I haven't been working for Hope's Peak or anything like Jay, but I ended up researching the origins of my talent when I stayed back here for a week, and I think I could explain why it's considered worthy of being an Ultimate one."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku tried her best to calm down and come back to her normal self. "Oh, uh, Mikael, I'm going to try to talk to the others. See ya' later, Mikey!" Remeku fist bumped Mikael and headed over to the others. She looked around. She didn't know who to talk to. She then landed her eyes on the lucky student and decided to try and talk to her. "Oh, uh, hay. Felicity, do you remember me from last semester? I turned Alfons into a cat... made a bunch of explosions, yeah, me? haha." Remeku smiled at Felicity trying not to be awkward.

Lumica was a little shook by all of the other people that were in the room but she quickly reminded herself that it was okay. She turned her focus on Jay Slezak, witch she immediately walked up to and greeted nicely. "Hello there, Jay! It's me, Lumica. Nice to see you this semester!" Lumica said quietly but loud enough for Jay to hear her.

Kirimi's head was about to explode from all of the talking that he was not evolved in, he decided that he would talk to someone himself. There were many students that he could choose from. He looked over at his sister, who was talking to the lucky student, and then looked over at Lumica who was talking to one of the Slezak brothers. He was limited there. He could talk to Jeremy but he would probably become a nervous volcano AGAIN. He turned his head to Arthur and smiled. He liked Arthur, it really is nice to have someone to be in common towards. "Hay, Arthur, what ya' doin'?" Kirimi said as he slowly walked up to Arthur.
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

Gary looks at Felicity then at Jay, and back at Felicity. Oh boy, this could be a tough decision.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to hear what you have to say about this, Felicity." Gary decided, not wanting to slow down anyone in particular.

He then gave Jay Slezak an apologetic look.

And then it was revealed that Felicity was going to ask Gary a similar question. Probably about his talent, he'd guess. "Really, you were going to ask me why Hope's Peak considers 'being the heir' a talent?" Gary asked as he gave a sheepish grin and scratched the back of his head with one hand. "Your guess is good as mine; I really do not know."

Shaking his head, Gary continues, "Anyway, I'll allow you to answer my question. Why do you think Hope's Peak considers luck a talent?"

But before Felicity could answer the question, a new girl bumped in her. Then Gary overheard what the girl just said.

"You turned... who into a cat? You seriously can turns people into cats?! And you made what?!" Gary shouted, eyes now wide open and there was a look of concern on his face.

A new dawn.

"Yeah, I was going to ask you why you were chosen as the Ultimate Heir. Like, if it was because the Liddell name's that important, or because of something like your political involvement. But if you don't know, I guess Jay could say why?" She glanced at the wordsmith.

"Okay then. Well, Jay, feel free to interrupt if I miss anything or get something wrong." Just as she was about to explain, Remeku called to her. "Uh, sorry, just wait a moment." She then turned to the girl.

MC_Kitten wrote:
She then landed her eyes on the lucky student and decided to try and talk to her. "Oh, uh, hay. Felicity, do you remember me from last semester? I turned Alfons into a cat... made a bunch of explosions, yeah, me? haha." Remeku smiled at Felicity trying not to be awkward.

"Of course, I remember you, Remeku! How've you been?" She asked with a smile. "Last session, you were planning on making a love potion, right? How's that going?"

And then Gary freaked out. "Gary, it's alright! Yeah, she did change somebody into a cat - Alfons, that guy in green with a bow - but he allowed her to do that, and there weren't any harmful effects afterwards... except for him acting a bit cattish, but she had a potion to cure that. And yes, I know it's extremely weird and unbelievable - we all pretty much thought that - but it did happen. And... uh, she really didn't make a bunch of explosions... just, um, two. One of them was here, the other was at the Kinmokusei Theatre. But nobody got hurt! Uh, much. I'm pretty sure Professor Slezak managed to take care of everything that happened... well, the theatre manager was angry, but there was a kinda truce and our trip got over pretty soon after that, so... it wasn't that bad?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Uh, if you say so, Felicity..." Gary said. He then took several deep breaths to get ahold of himself.

"Actually, I think I know why Hope's Peak considers the heir a talent. It's because my family... The Liddell family is a wealthy family." Gary explained. "But then there was... a incident that happened in the past, one in which my father was the only survivor. So, you could say that I'm the sole heir to both the Liddell family name and the Liddell family fortune."

Gary then listened to what Felicity have to say about the Ultimate Lucky Student talent.

hi

After watching everyone else walk down to the dorm rooms, Isaiah finally got up and decided to do the same. He walked down the hallway and quietly entered his room.

Spinning around in reaction to Remeku freaking out, Mikael quickly tried to comfort her, "W-Wait, Remmy, it's not that ba-" but she'd already started telling him she was going to talk to the others. Sighing, he pulled his rolling backpack into the room and stowed it in the walk-in closet, along with his winter coat. He exited his room, closed the door, and scanned his handbook to lock it. Becoming curious, he pushed the button for the doorbell and heard the sound of some large windchimes ringing and allowed to resonate. "Th-That's my doorbell sound!? Awesome!" He gasped and covered his mouth to hide a giddy smile.

After noticing Felicity's smile, Jay finally commented, "It's a lovely pendant!" a little louder than he meant to. Quieting down, he added "It really complements your sun bracelet."

Gary asked his question, to which Jay was about to give an answer before Felicity spoke up, so he decided to let her. Then Remeku approached and started talking to Felicity, and then Lumica approached Jay. He began to understand how the Director could get overwhelmed in this kind of situation. One group all together firing questions and answers among each other.

Answering Lumica's greeting, Jay replied with a wave, "Oh, Lumica! Nice to see--and hear--you again too! What have you been up to over the break?"

Turning back to Gary in the meantine, Jay quickly added to Felicity's comments about Remeku, "Indeed! Jeremy put a quick stop to her taking her alchemical stuff on trips to prevent another...incident. The explosion was thankfully more of a fireworks-level one than one a bomb would make and nobody was hurt. Still, needless to say, we won't be going back there anytime soon."

Jay then turned such that he could listen for Lumica's response to him as well as Felicity's to Gary.
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Slezak wrote:
After noticing Felicity's smile, Jay finally commented, "It's a lovely pendant!" a little louder than he meant to. Quieting down, he added "It really complements your sun bracelet."

"That's sweet of you! Matchy has some amazing selection, don't you think?" Felicity asked, her smile growing a bit wider.

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"Uh, if you say so, Felicity..." Gary said. He then took several deep breaths to get ahold of himself.

"Yeah, don't worry! Everybody here's pretty safe!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"Actually, I think I know why Hope's Peak considers the heir a talent. It's because my family... The Liddell family is a wealthy family." Gary explained. "But then there was... a incident that happened in the past, one in which my father was the only survivor. So, you could say that I'm the sole heir to both the Liddell family name and the Liddell family fortune."

"I see. So it's due to that..." She murmured. "Is there anything you have to do as a heir?"

"Um, anyway, I'll just explain the entire luck-being-a-talent thing and hopefully I won't go on for too long. The story starts some time back, when Hope's Peak wasn't the international school it is today. The then-headmaster was a scientific kinda guy, who believed that luck shouldn't simply be passed off as chance but investigated, especially when some people have really strong luck all the time and some always experience bad luck. His idea for doing this was to get samples of lucky people, hence, the Ultimate Lucky Students." Felicity took in a deep breath, then continued.

"Every year, Hope's Peak held a lottery, where normal students would put in their names and one would be selected - that person with the luck of attending such a prestigious institution was given the Ultimate title. Since it's just a lottery, these students weren't expected to have any really good talent, but somehow, their luck was usually almost out-of-the-world. The kind that makes you say "there's no way that could've happened!" if you believe luck's just random. And that's why it's a talent here."

"Same way, I was chosen because I won the lottery." She gave a weak laugh. "Fun fact, I never gave my name for that. A friend of mine did though, and I learnt about the entire thing only when the Hope's Peak letter was sent. That's both your questions done, right? Ahem, thaaaaank you!" Felicity attempted a curtsy, and as she straightened up, she asked Jay, "So, how'd I do?"

Jay glanced at Sayako as her name was mentioned as the one who chose the pendant. "Oh, Sayako was the one who picked that for you? Heh, her impeccable fashion sense strikes again!" he praised.

After Felicity's explanation of her talent and Felicity asked how she did, Jay replied, "I couldn't have said it better myself! Excellent! Full marks!" Jay laughed as he retrieved his handbook and pretended to write something down. "Not to actually worry anyone. You won't be graded on your sociability."
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

Gary laughed. "Oh, no no, Felicity! There's nothing special I have to do as the heir. All I have to do is live my life. I mean, take a look at me. I'm a normal secondary school student. I just happened to be the heir to the Liddell family name, that's all."

He then listen to Felicity as she gave an explanation about luck being a talent. "Wow, they do a lottery to pick one normal person to be the Ultimate Lucky Student. That says a lot, though." Gary said, not looking to elaborate. He then smiled. "Something tells me we're going to be good friends! I mean, we're just two normal secondary school students who came to Hope's Peak Academy by different means... You being selected to be the Ultimate Lucky Student... And me being the Ultimate Heir because I was the heir to the Liddell family name."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

(Hi, Remmy was here and would like to inform you, that scientists are not the only beings that makes mistakes, as this post might tell you as to how humans can make mistakes too, your welcome....)

(Mikael was here)
*coughs awkwardly*

Last edited by Sanity Serenade on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

DarkAgea wrote:
MC_Kitten wrote:
She then landed her eyes on the lucky student and decided to try and talk to her. "Oh, uh, hay. Felicity, do you remember me from last semester? I turned Alfons into a cat... made a bunch of explosions, yeah, me? haha." Remeku smiled at Felicity trying not to be awkward.

"Of course, I remember you, Remeku! How've you been?" She asked with a smile. "Last session, you were planning on making a love potion, right? How's that going?"

Remeku giggled softly, "Oh, uh, I'm almost done, just one more thing to do, I have to make it react to one brain cell.... but how...?" Remeku went into deep thought for a moment then came back to reality. "Oh, I have been good, beside hanging out with Lumica, I have been a little bored and lonely, my brother worked a lot through the brake so I never had a chance to hang out with him. How 'bout you?" Remeku asked.

DarkAgea wrote:
And then Gary freaked out. "Gary, it's alright! Yeah, she did change somebody into a cat - Alfons, that guy in green with a bow - but he allowed her to do that, and there weren't any harmful effects afterwards... except for him acting a bit cattish, but she had a potion to cure that. And yes, I know it's extremely weird and unbelievable - we all pretty much thought that - but it did happen. And... uh, she really didn't make a bunch of explosions... just, um, two. One of them was here, the other was at the Kinmokusei Theatre. But nobody got hurt! Uh, much. I'm pretty sure Professor Slezak managed to take care of everything that happened... well, the theatre manager was angry, but there was a kinda truce and our trip got over pretty soon after that, so... it wasn't that bad?"

Remeku laughed evilly, "haahaaha, I must be a legend at this school! For you guys to remember all of that!" Remeku danced around in her head.

Slezak wrote:
Answering Lumica's greeting, Jay replied with a wave, "Oh, Lumica! Nice to see--and hear--you again too! What have you been up to over the break?"

Lumica smiled, "Oh, uh, besides hanging out with Remeku, I have been studying my music and trying to find a way to make my dream go further. I also just really missed everyone and school in general." Lumica smiled brightly.

Slezak wrote:
Turning back to Gary in the meantine, Jay quickly added to Felicity's comments about Remeku, "Indeed! Jeremy put a quick stop to her taking her alchemical stuff on trips to prevent another...incident. The explosion was thankfully more of a fireworks-level one than one a bomb would make and nobody was hurt. Still, needless to say, we won't be going back there anytime soon."

Remeku sighed, "You really know how to make me feel like a pile of trash, huh?" Remeku laughed a bit.
*coughs awkwardly*

Slezak wrote:
"Felicity! Gary! Arthur! How's it going?" Jay asked, then continued, "Felicity, I hope we did a good job of keeping your room up while you were gone. Gary and Arthur, I hope your rooms are up to your standards."

"My room'll suit me just fine! Cozy, not a lot of distractions. I'll unpack after this-- I feel like I can make it my own!" Arthur said, approvingly. "I... er... let's see..."

He counted out the people in the hallway. "Lumica, Remeku, Gary, and... Felicity, was it? Did I leave anyone else out?" he asked. "Sayako, I've already had the pleasure of meeting. Nice to meet you all! Arthur Ranpo."

Sleeping is my life.

Gary seems unnerved by Remeku's laugh. "Hey, madam, I'd appreciates it if you didn't laugh like that. It makes me a bit uneasy, if you get my drift."

He then nudged Arthur with an elbow. "Dude, I think you left out Sakura and... the dancer girl. I think her name was... Amelia, right? Anyway, they'll feels offended that you left them out like that. Speaking of which... We're waiting for them to show up so we can continues the tour and well... They haven't shown up yet. What's taking them so long...?"

Shy guy

"Amelia hasn't got back yet, as she's on the second floor." Sakura replied, glancing around at everyone present. "Um, but otherwise, yeah, that's everyone." She noted that what had originally intended to be a small tour had gathered quite a number of people to the group, even a teacher. She hoped that wouldn't put the shy dancer off too much. "Oh, and Arthur's already been introduced to me, no worries there." She added with a smile to Gary.

Sayako mumbled an embarrassed "T-thank you..." in response to Felicity and Jay's praise. Apparently eager to change the subject, she turned her eyes to the stairs leading to the second floor. "...Should we go check on her?" she wondered.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Gary seems unnerved by Remeku's laugh. "Hey, madam, I'd appreciates it if you didn't laugh like that. It makes me a bit uneasy, if you get my drift."

Remeku looked down at her feet in sudden shame. "yeah... s-sorry..." Remeku put her jacket hood over her head and slowly walked back to her room. I knew I should have just closed my mouth and not have said anything Remeku thought as she opened her door and slammed it behind her not meaning to. She wasn't very good with dealing with people not liking something about her, witch is odd, because it happens all the time.
*coughs awkwardly*

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:

Remeku looked down at her feet in sudden shame. "yeah... s-sorry..." Remeku put her jacket hood over her head and slowly walked back to her room. I knew I should have just closed my mouth and not have said anything Remeku thought as she opened her door and slammed it behind her not meaning to. She wasn't very good with dealing with people not liking something about her, witch is odd, because it happens all the time.
*coughs awkwardly*

"W-Wait! R-R-Remmy!" Mikael called out as he saw Remeku dash into her room and slam the door. He froze in his tracks as he contemplated what to do. He wanted to try to comfort her, but he also knew that she overreacted a bit. Mikael began to feel somewhat isolated again. The big group that had formed seemed a bit impenetrable at the moment. Otherwise, he might have walked over and talked to Gary, reassuring him he did nothing wrong. Or, he might ask Jay if all those things about Remeku were true. Or, he might introduce himself to one of the other students there. There were just too many options to consider, so he chose none of them.

"Mikael?""WHAAA-" Mikael was drawn out of his thoughts by a sudden voice close by. Jay had walked up, noticing the boy standing alone. "Oh! S-Sorry. Um, I just wanted to say that Remeku's a good person. She can be a bit reckless and unpredictable, but that's by no means a bad thing. Still, she did do those things and she has to understand there are consequences for making a ruckus in a public place, even if she was just 'having fun.' I never want someone to feel like trash, but if it means they might not do something again in the future..."

Mikael nodded in understanding and hummed thoughtfully in response. Figuring his words helped console Mikael, Jay gave him a light pat on the shoulder and began to walk back towards the group.

Chapter 0 END - Starting Fresh

Alright, enough of this! It's Action Time!

» E V E N T . S T A R T »
Chapter 1 // Volunteering Phase

Just then...

*Ding Dong, Bing Bomg!*
"Good morning students! To welcome the new arrivals and help everyone get to know each other, I'm planning on holding a dinner tonight! I would be delighted if some of you would be willing to help out. I need anywhere from four to eight volunteers to assist with planning, cooking, bringing out the dishes, and cleaning up. There is a catch: Each volunteer must have a different...what was it called again? Oh right, CID#. For example, Jeremy, Mikael, and I share a CID#, so only one of us would be able to volunteer. I uh, suspect you might already know if you share a CID# with someone else. Anyway, please contact me if you wish to volunteer or if you have any other questions. Let's make this a fun time for everyone!"
The announcement ends there.

Volunteers:
1. MC_Kitten (Remeku) Note: I allowed her to pre-volunteer as she would be at school at the time of posting.
2. Southern Corn (Rutake)
3. Hanzo Shimada (Sojiro)
4. Lone (Bud)
5. Franzise Deauxnim (Sayako)
6. MechaQdogg (Arthur)
7. Captain Pancakes (Alfons)

Volunteering closed!
100% pure Joy.

Last edited by Slezak on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:00 am, edited 6 times in total.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
"W-Wait! R-R-Remmy!" Mikael called out as he saw Remeku dash into her room and slam the door. He froze in his tracks as he contemplated what to do. He wanted to try to comfort her, but he also knew that she overreacted a bit. Mikael began to feel somewhat isolated again. The big group that had formed seemed a bit impenetrable at the moment. Otherwise, he might have walked over and talked to Gary, reassuring him he did nothing wrong. Or, he might ask Jay if all those things about Remeku were true. Or, he might introduce himself to one of the other students there. There were just too many options to consider, so he chose none of them.

"Mikael?""WHAAA-" Mikael was drawn out of his thoughts by a sudden voice close by. Jay had walked up, noticing the boy standing alone. "Oh! S-Sorry. Um, I just wanted to say that Remeku's a good person. She can be a bit reckless and unpredictable, but that's by no means a bad thing. Still, she did do those things and she has to understand there are consequences for making a ruckus in a public place, even if she was just 'having fun.' I never want someone to feel like trash, but if it means they might not do something again in the future..."

Mikael nodded in understanding and hummed thoughtfully in response. Figuring his words helped console Mikael, Jay gave him a light pat on the shoulder and began to walk back towards the group.

Remeku went over to the door and laid her forehead on the wood. She wiped her tears and banged the door ounce in anger thinking that Jay was still there. "You... jerk! Your going to make Mikael hate me! I'm not proud of the things i'v done! AND I DIDN'T DO IT FOR FUN! It was an accident... I'm a scientist, I make mistakes... so why do you have to make is seem like it's my sin!?" Remeku sat against the door and through a ball at the opposite wall over and over again in anger.
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

Gary watched as Remeku walked off and went into her dorm. "Why did she say that? Did I do something wrong?" Gary said as he considered going after her and apologize to her, saying that he didn't mean to go off like that.

Just then... The announcement sounded off for everyone in Hope's Peak Academy, which luckily distracted him from the problem.

"Cooking....? Honestly, I have never tried cooking." Gary said, before he realized that people were going to ask him about what he meant by that. "Sorry, it's just that I'm a rich kid. I always have servants prepare the meal and then bring it to me. It's normal for rich families to have servants. So, uh... Yeah, I never tried any cooking."

Gary then looks at his classmates. "Are we still going to continues the tour or...?" Gary asked.

Meanwhile in Sojiro's dorm room....

Sojiro have been reflecting on his past, thinking about the choices he made and how his choices got him to where he is today. He was lost in his thoughts when the announcement sounded off. This made Sojiro snaps out of his thoughts.

"Tch... They need help getting dinner ready for tonight, huh? I wonder if I should help or not...." Sojiro thought about this for a moment. He have to decide whenever he should help or not.

Shy guy

"You're still a high-school student, Gary, it's not so strange that you haven't cooked before." Sakura said kindly. "You won't be alone in that. Especially when it comes to Ultimates, as a rule we're not a very well-rounded bunch." She added with a laugh.

"Anyway, we can continue the tour first, I don't think the volunteers will be needed for a while."

Mikael ran to Remeku's door and pressed the intercom button next to it. "H-Hold on, Remmy. O-Of course I-I-I'll still be your fr-friend. Mr. Slezak even s-said you're still a g-good p-person, so please d-don't be m-m-mad at him." He waited at the door for a response.

Jay decided not to say anything on the matter. Instead, he decided to comment on the current topic. "It'as okay. My brother and I'll be doing most of the cooking. The volunteers can help, of course, but there's also prep work, cleaning, taking everything out to the buffet..." Jay pondered for a moment, then added, "And as for Ultimates and being a well-rounded bunch, weeeeeell..." Jay chuckled nervously, unsure how to finish his point.
100% pure Joy.
Page 6 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay