Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 7 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
Mikael ran to Remeku's door and pressed the intercom button next to it. "H-Hold on, Remmy. O-Of course I-I-I'll still be your fr-friend. Mr. Slezak even s-said you're still a g-good p-person, so please d-don't be m-m-mad at him." He waited at the door for a response.

Remeku slowly opened the door, her bangs still covered her eyes, trying no to show Mikael how upset she was. "Yeah, I'm a good person that obviously tics people off by suddenly making ruckus just for fun. That's exactly what he said. He may be the brother of the co-director of this school, but that doesn't mean I have to like him... I don't know anymore... I guess I just over reacted... I'm sorry, Mikey..." Remeku went back in her room and slowly closed the door with a sad look on her face.
*coughs awkwardly*

After throwing another curious glance towards the stairway to the second floor, Sayako hummed softly, then opened her journal again. "Well, while we're waiting, would it be okay if I asked a bit about you, Arthur, Liddell-kun? What sorts of interests and hobbies do you have aside from your talents?"

Bud raised his hand to Jay.

"Yo, I volunteer. I'll cook some fine sausages, and I'll be the best security guard you ever known!"

Alfons exited the bath, yawning, forgetting to put a towel on. He rubbed his eyes, waking up from a wonderful nap after accidentally dozing off. Evidently, he was so dazed, he was unaware that he went full commando.

"Did someone say sausage?" Alfons yawned, scratching his head. "What is happening..? Are we planning a dinner..?"

Flo came out of her dormitory, eating a banana. She accidentally saw Alfons.

"Aaaa," she screamed, going bright red. "Holy shit Alfons, put some pants on!" She threw the banana at him. She covered her eyes immediately after.

Bud picked up the banana peel and used it to hide Alfons' shame.

"Hey man," he said. "It's tempting, but you gotta keep your hot dog covered, especially around the chicks."

Sleeping is my life.

Before Gary can answer Sayako's question, he happened to see Alfons come in. He quickly averts his eyes to avoid looking at Alfons.

"Dude, put on some clothes!" Gary shouted at Alfons, before he looks to his group. "Guys, look away! We got someone who's not wearing clothes!"

Shy guy

"Yeah, I noticed." Sakura said flatly, not really bothering to look away. "Well, this is what I meant by us not being very well-rounded individuals." She added with a giggle, amused by the unfolding shenanigans. "Some of us can be quite eccentric. You... might have to get used to that, unfortunately."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
After throwing another curious glance towards the stairway to the second floor, Sayako hummed softly, then opened her journal again. "Well, while we're waiting, would it be okay if I asked a bit about you, Arthur, Liddell-kun? What sorts of interests and hobbies do you have aside from your talents?"

"Oh, well not at all!" said Arthur, seemingly quite pleased to be asked about himself. "I like to cook-- I'm nothing special, of course, but I do alright for myself-- not especially good at baking, it's more of a science than an art. I also know a bit of ballroom dancing, although I'm sort of rusty-- no one to dance with at the moment. Also, I fancy myself a bit of an amateur astronomer, and... and..."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Alfons exited the bath, yawning, forgetting to put a towel on. He rubbed his eyes, waking up from a wonderful nap after accidentally dozing off. Evidently, he was so dazed, he was unaware that he went full commando.

"Did someone say sausage?" Alfons yawned, scratching his head. "What is happening..? Are we planning a dinner..?"

His eyes panned over to Alfons, who was facing away from him. "Uh... full moon tonight..." he said, not quite sure how to react to Alfons' apparently brazen display.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Sure thing, Bud," Jay replied, happy to have his fourth volunteer, "Just meet me in the kitchen in a couple hours and we'll get to work!" Jay began to walk off towards the dining hall. "If anyone else wants to volunteer, please come see me in the kitchen. See you all at dinner! Oh, one more thing. Everyone is invited to the dinner; I just needed some extra help with bringing out dishes, cleaning up, and so on. Only those who volunteer will be allowed into the kitchen during dinnertime, though." Jay continued, ducking into the dining hall just before Alfons arrived. He headed to the kitchen and began to look for the ingredients he would need.

At the time of posting, 16 hours remain in the Volunteering Phase.

---

"Re-Re-Rem . . ." Mikael stuttered, then sighed. He didn't have the energy to continue trying to reason with her. He began to walk towards his own dorm room, but turned around when he heard a commotion. Noticing what was before him, Mikael put his hands to his cheeks in shock and shouted, in a voice which was much higher pitched than he'd meant to use, "Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What's going on!? Wh-Wh-Why i-is there a-" before freezing in his tracks, closing his eyes tight, and grimacing.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Sleeping is my life.

"Err, you might be right, Sakura." Gary said in a less than convincing voice. He still didn't want to look at Alfons. Shaking his head, he then looked at Sayako, intending to answer the question that she asked before Alfons arrived.

"Anyway, you were asking me about my hobbies and interests, right? I can answer that! Let's see... For what interests me... I like rock music, puzzles, and reading. As for my hobbies... Reading books, playing video games, solving puzzles, listening to rock music... I suppose that's pretty much it, I think. Oh, and I like to hang out with my friends! Uh, I hope that's what you're looking for."

Alfons face went red as he recognized his...unfortunate situation. He ran away without saying anything, rushing to the bathhouse to retrieve his clothes.

"Er, uh, y-yes, yes, fantastic, those are indeed the sorts of things I wished to know, thank you both..." Her face scarlet, Sayako busied herself by jotting down the information Arthur and Gary had provided in her notebook. "Ah... I suppose I should go offer to help with dinner after the tour is over..." she added half to herself.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku's worst day of her life.... begins....

Remeku walked around her room in paranoia. She was in between the feeling of crying, and yelling out all of her hate and sadness to the world. She stopped when she heard Mikael from outside her door. She clenched her fists when he left. There is nothing wrong with telling people how you feel, but, it gets bad when you go to far, and cause chaos. That's where Remeku would fit in perfectly. She wiped her tears as she covered her head with her jacket hood. She was not going to let anyone see her face. It had to many crying streams that would show everyone her babyish self. She left her room and went in the area where everyone was talking and laughing. She leaned on a wall and watched all of the students like a hawk. She questioned each person in her head like they were all characters in a book. They were all a mystery.
*coughs awkwardly*

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

(As you can see, i'm a genius at postings stuff... -_-)
*coughs awkwardly*

» E V E N T . P R O C E E D »
Chapter 1 // Preparation Phase

Spoiler: How About the Tour?
Amelia eventually returned, having missed the ‘fun times.’ The tour group finally headed out and visited the other wings of the school. All in all the tour took roughly an hour to complete as people stopped in and checked out several rooms that interested them. Eventually the tour finished up and everyone agreed to go their separate ways until they were called to dinner.

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong!*
“Attention Students, would those who volunteered please come to the kitchen as soon as possible? Dinner will start at around 6:00 PM, so for everyone else, please make your way to the dining hall then. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day!”

Spoiler: 5:00 PM - What Were We Up To?
”Hey, I have this potion which makes everything taste like chocolate! Can I pleeeeeaaaase test it on someone?” Remeku asked with a mischievous look in her eye as she held out a bottle of some substance which sloshed around in its container.

“But look at all these fine dishes being made! Why would you want them all to taste like chocolate?” Jay asked as politely as he could, “I guess it’s fine though. Go ahead.”

“Yo, dude! Can alchemists, like, make special food additives and stuff? I wanna impress some chicks, y’know?” Bud commented as he stood in front of the grill, currently sizzling some of the biggest wieners anyone’s ever seen.

Sojiro tried to say something, “You know, back in Japan I would-””Dude, cool it. Nobody cares,” Bud interrupted, “Man if I didn’t agree to run security I’d just eat all these sausages myself!”

”Hey Bud, speak for yourself! I love hearing about other cultures. Shouldn’t a senator care about foreign affairs?” Jay remarked sternly as he removed the lid from the pot his dish was cooking in and stirring the contents. ”Please continue, Sojiro.”

Sojiro nodded, then obliged, “Whenever I cooked my own meals, I would carefully select which spices I used in order to give me the taste I wanted. It takes time but I believe it’s worth it.”

“Ingredients for potions are the same way,” Remeku replied, having gone to fiddle with another one of her projects, “If you don’t get it juuuuust right, then KABOOM! Eheheh!”

“Sounds like a good plot point for a mystery novel, for sure,” Arthur said as he adjusted a knob on the stove and kept an eye on another he was working on. “You know, a lot of mysteries start at a dinner party...I almost wonder if something might happen.”

“Fat chance! Not on my watch, bro,” Bud retorted as he rolled the sausages over for their final stage.

Sayako had been moving quite quickly back and forth between the dish she was working on, her journal, and the cupboards. She had to get the dish she was making just right, for the person she cared about most...

After making a quick survey of the room, Alfons told himself, “Ohoho, these peons know not the FIRST thing about cooking! Well I, Alfons Einarrson, shall show them!” With that bold declaration, Alfons flicked the skillet filled with pieces of meat and vegetables he’d been cooking, sending the contents flying. He notched an...iron skewer? Into his bow, drew back, and released. The thin piece of metal penetrated the airborne meat and vegetables, perfectly skewering them as the kebab landed safely on a tray on the other side of the room.
Spoiler: 5:30-6:00 PM - Let the banquet commence!
All the dishes have finished cooking and have been left to keep warm as the volunteers disperse for a short rest and to dress up before the banquet begins. Shortly thereafter, Sojiro, Remeku, and Rutake--the students assigned to bring out the appetizers--return under Jay’s supervision. They get to work laying out the silverware, plates, napkins, and appetizers on the buffet table. It’s just before 6 PM by the time they finish and the first students begin arriving.

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong!*
“It’s that time, folks! Come on over to the dining hall and help yourself!”

You may begin entering the dining hall and acting out the appetizer phase of the dinner.
100% pure Joy.

Flo is the first one in.

"Boy have been I looking forward to this banquet. I skipped lunch for this and now I'm starving."

She takes a seat and patiently waits for the appetizers.

Sleeping is my life.

The next student to arrive in the dining hall was Gary. He spotted the buffet table and ran up to it to see the food that were on the table.

"Wow, look at all of those food! They looks so good! There's so many to choose from!" Gary exclaimed as he was awestruck by how yummy the food looks. Then he noticed Flo sitting by herself. He went over to where Flo is.

"Hey, I don't think we actually know each other. Anyway, my name's Gary. Gary Liddell. I'm the Ultimate Heir." Gary said as he took a seat next to Flo. "And you would be...?"

"Me?" Flo pointed at herself. "Err, I'm Flo Yates, the Ultimate Sociologist."

_______

Bud walked over to Flo and Gary.

"Yo I need to make sure you two don't got any dangerous things on you."

He started to pet Flo down.

_____

Flo screamed.

"S-stop. Ca-can't you get one of the girls to do that?"

Alfons entered, looking a bit too pleased with himself as he anticipated the food. He say casually in a random spot, not really paying attention to the others.

Sleeping is my life.

Gary stood up from his seat and puts himself between Bud and Flo. He then looks at Bud right in the eyes. "Hey, dude! Show some respect for Flo! You're making her uncomfortable! Why don't you just quit faffing around and go do something useful?!"

Bud didn't say anything. He started to pat down Gary instead.

"...all good," he said.

He looked at Flo.

"Sorry, I am the only one on guard duty however. Understand. This is necessary."

Flo sighed and stood up.

"Oh alright then. Just don't touch any... inappropriate areas, ok? Otherwise I WILL scream."

Happy Maria

Sophia walked in some time later as well. "Oh, hey! This is finally ready!" She took her seat, looking at everything that was to be served.

Meanwhile, Rutake stood over in the corner nervously, waiting for the other students to arrive.

Shy guy

Hearing about the commotion Bud was causing, Sakura took a seat far from where he was at the moment, trying not to get involved. She waited patiently for the others to arrive, contenting herself with just examining the appetisers for now.

A new dawn.

Felicity headed to the dining hall when she heard the announcement, and let out a low gasp of appreciation on entering. "Wow, everything looks amazing!" She said with a smile as she sat down at the table. "I wonder how much effort it took to set this up..."

Looking around, she saw Rutake standing off to the side. "Hey, Rutake, what're you doing there?"

Sleeping is my life.

In the kitchen, Sojiro adjusted his tie, because he'd have to looks professional since he offered to help out with the dinner. "Tch...." Sojiro told himself as he prepared to go enter the dining hall.

He entered the dining room some time later. Luckily for him, he missed the commotion that Bud Lau caused. He saw that Flo Yates was apparently busy so Sojiro decided to stand off to one side for now.

"Very well, dude. At least try to be a little gentle on Flo, okay?" Gary told Bud as he looks at Flo. Then he noticed Felicity and Sakura had come in. "Sorry, Flo. Can we talk later? I have to talk to other people."

He left Flo to deal with Bud. Gary wanted to talk to both Felicity and Sakura, but this looks like this could be a tough decision.

"Uh... Who should I talk to first? Sakura? Or Felicity? I don't know.." Gary mumbled to himself.

Happy Maria

Rutake nodded. "Hello, Miss Clover. I'm just waiting for everyone else to arrive so that I ca- Ah!" His eyes darted to Gary, who was looking at Flo and Sakura. Not realising that he was interrupting Gary's thought process, he walked up to him. "Um, hello, Mr. Liddell. I hope you're doing quite alright."

Sleeping is my life.

Gary turns to face Rutake. Guess Sakura and Felicity will have to wait, Gary decided.

"Oh, good evening to you, Rutake. I'm doing alright. I just have to deal with..." Gary then shot a glare over at Bud Lau, before he looks back at Rutake. "That dude over there. Anyway, how are you? You looking forward to enjoying the food that we'll be having for dinner tonight?"

Happy Maria

Rutake looked back at Bud and Flo. "Uh, what is he doing…? But never mind, I'm fine. I've actually been waiting a while for this dinner to commence, so I hope you enjoy it. If you'd like, I can help you with the food."

hi

Isaiah shuffled into the dining hall next. He walked around the table a few times before sliding into an empty seat mostly away from everyone.

Happy Maria

Noticing Isaiah's presence, Sophia got up from her seat and walked to him. "Hey, Isaiah. Are you feeling a little better now?"

You’re so small in such a big world...

Rosalida had, after examining her office and getting familiar enough with the computer so she could make the appropriate files for her future clients (muttering under her breath the whole time about how she'd rather handwrite everything), gone to her room and taken a nap. She then woke up a few minutes before dinner started and, after making herself look presentable, entered the dining hall. She was still groggy and didn't pay much attention to what was happening around her as she made her way to the buffet table.

. . . And wasn't even sure where to start. Everything looked so good, but she didn't want to be rude or fill up on appetizers and leave no room for anything else. In the end, she only grabbed a couple things and put them on a plate. And then she realized she had no clue where to sit. If she sat next to one student in particular, she would be showing favoritism, but if she sat alone, she would appear unsociable. So what to do?

Better to sit alone, but not too far away, she reasoned, sitting in an empty chair toward the middle of the room.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Sayako quietly slipped into the dining hall; she'd changed out of her school uniform after assisting with preparations and now wore a white lacy dress with white Mary Janes. After briefly surveying the room, she located Sakura, then headed in that direction wearing a tiny smile.

hi

Southern Corn wrote:
Noticing Isaiah's presence, Sophia got up from her seat and walked to him. "Hey, Isaiah. Are you feeling a little better now?"

Isaiah nodded. "A b-bit...thanks for asking."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku put down her hood and grabbed her science bag, as she dashed to the kitchen. She was hopping that this would get her mind off of what happened. "Oh hey everyone..." Remeku said softly with a smile.
*coughs awkwardly*

Jay had stayed over a bit in the kitchen when the appetizers were set out. He pulled a couple baking sheets full of cookies out of the oven and set them out to cool. Then, he exited the kitchen and decided to grab a small plate of food for himself. He then found a seat at a nearby table and sat down to enjoy what he'd picked out.

---

Jeremy arrived in some of his nicer clothes, apparently feeling better from earlier. He smiled as he looked around at everything that his brother had put together. He stepped in line for the buffet. When he was done, he found Jay and sat next to him.

---

Mikael was one of the latecomers. He didn't really care for crowded spaces but he did want to get to know the others, so he showed up but was immediately unsure where to even start. Find a seat? Go get some food? Talk to someone?
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

As Sojiro watched the scene unfolds before him, he spotted Jeremy Slezak who is sitting at a table with Jay Slezak. He walked over to their table.

"How are you this evening, Slezak-sensei?" Sojiro asked as he bowed. "I sincerely hope that you'll enjoy the food that Slezak-san, a few of my classmates and I cooked up."

"I appericates the offer, Rutake, but I think I'll picks out what I want to eat. Thank you for offering to help me with the food." Gary said as he patted Rutake on the back. "Enjoy your evening."

Gary then walked over to the buffet to get himself a small plate with a few appetizers. Afterwards, he left to see who he'll sit with. He considered going to sit with Sakura, but then he saw Sayako approach the Origami Practitioner. He left the girls alone, not wanting to ruin their moment.

Deciding that he'll sit with Felicity, Gary strolled over to the table that Felicity is sitting at. He then slide into a seat next to the Lucky Student.

"Hey, Felicity!" Gary greeted Felicity, as he puts his plate on the table. Then, he took one of the appetizers from the plate and ate it. He chewed slowly before gulping. He then continues to speak, "It was nice to check out the whole academy. I have a feeling that there's a few places within Hope's Peak Academy that'll I spend most of my time in."

Gary then points at his plate. "Delicious." Gary said simply, as he puts another appetizer into his mouth.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

(It was not my fault this time, it was a ghost. im getting annoyed with this... -_-)
*coughs awkwardly*

Last edited by Sanity Serenade on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku walked into the kitchen slowly, looking around curiously. She had a very special thing she wanted to make for everyone, yet she doubted anyone would really even notice it. She smiled as she found what she was looking for, pie ingredients and coffee creamer. She took out her Rainbow Flower potion and set it on the counter next to the other things she was using. The pie would be the center piece, the Rainbow Flower potion would be the attractiveness, and the coffee creamer would be the sweetness. She had this all planed out like a sweet 16th birthday. The ultimate dessert, is what it would be inferred to. She spent about 10 minutes creating the pie and setting it up to put in the oven. Before she put it in the oven, she pored 1 cup of her Rainbow Flower potion and 3 creamers into the pie and let it sit for 30 seconds. This would make the pie turn Rainbow like a sprouting flower, and make it sweet like honey. She had made it before, witch is why she knows its safe to make and would be delicious. Her thoughts got cut of guard as she heard a ding come from the oven. She ran over to the hot aroma and gently took the pie out. It smelled like brownies and vanilla ice cream. Every part of the pie was covered in rainbow thickness of deliciousness. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple gleamed and glistened in the sunlight as she brought it to the big table with the food on it and place it gently on the wooden platform. Beside all the other delicious looking foods, her pie stood out like a diamond. She couldn't wait until someone had some of it. It was a home made recipe that she made with her brother. Remeku decided to get a plate of food, so she got a plate and put a piece of her pie on it, and then put some other things that captured her eye along with it. When she was done, she tried to find someone to sit next to. Her eyes then scanned over on Jay and Jeremy so she happily walked over to them and sat down. "Salutations, Jay and Jeremy!" Remeku smiled. Making the pie made her feel 10 times better than before. She then looked at Jay. "umm... Jay, I'm sorry about earlier. I over reacted. I'm just not use to being around so many people. Sorry..." Remeku took a bite of her pie and she lit up from how sweet it turned out. With this taste, it was irresistible.
*coughs awkwardly*

"I am very much looking forward to indulging in this food. I am proud of Jay for being able to do all this on his own!" Jeremy declared in response to Sojiro. "...Not that I had any doubts, of course."

Jay laughed in response, and then Remeku came over with some food and a slice of the rainbow pie she got permission from Jay to make. He flinched when she sat down, but then she apologized and Jay gave her a sympathetic look. "I totally understand. I accept your apology even though I'm the one who should be apologizing. I never meant so suggest you actually make things explode for fun. Anyway, I get it. It can be pretty scary being around so many people at once. I know when I first attended school I was like that too, but eventually I opened up and look how I am today!" He smiled and took another bite of his food. He'd have to get himself some of that pie after dinner.

---

Mikael finally decided to move forward and make himself a plate of food. Just then...
Spoiler: 6:15-6:20 PM - Next Course Begins!
Sojiro, Remeku, and Rutake stand up from their seats and begin heading towards the buffet table. They clean away the mess and begin deciding what to keep and what to throw away of the leftovers. At the same time, the students assigned to the entree course--Alfons and Bud--enter the kitchen. They return with several containers of various meats, sides, and vegetables. After everything is set out, it is now 6:20 PM.

Go ahead and continue. Pretend conversations carried through to the entree phase if necessary.

...Mikael had taken too long to decide. No matter, he would be the first one in line for the entrees! He made himself a plate, and noticing the pie, let out a genuine laugh. He headed towards the table at which Jay, Jeremy, Sojiro, and Remeku were sitting.

"A-Ah, Re-Remmy. I hope you're f-feeling better..." Mikael greeted as he sat down. "H-Hello to you as well, Mr. and Director Slezak and Mr. Arakida. U-Um, Mr. Slezak, who made that pie? It-It looks like n-nothing I-I've ever s-seen b-before." Mikael looked away. Even giving compliments was difficult. He looked down at his rainbow shirt, unable to look back at the others at the moment as his cheeks flushed slightly.
100% pure Joy.

"OHOHO!" Alfons laughed as he entered the room. "You had all better enjoy this feast! It has been cooked with the highest level of expertise! What else could you expect from the Ultimate Archer?"
Page 7 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay