Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 53 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 2 Class TrialTopic%20Title

"I am pleased to know you see me thus, Lady Windsor, yet I feel you understate your own value," the miko smiled softly. "I-"

Akio suddenly flying at her cut off the rest of what she'd planned to say; Kagayaki jerked her teacup away from the table before he landed. Doing so caused some of the tea to splash on the front of her kimono. "Ah..." She flinched slightly; as Casey could testify, it was still rather hot. "I-Is something amiss, Lord Taira?"

Akio raised his hand, his face still planted on the cafeteria table.

"S-Sachiko t-thinks you all h-hate her..." Akio mumbled in a daze.

Kachu wrote:
Silas shakes his head.
"No, no. I have no siblings. She's just a good friend of mine, I guess. Or, well, was."

He shrugs. "It's a little embarrassing, I guess."

“No need to be embarrassed. I have a boyfriend who is not very pretty, is ‘poorly endowed’, and is regularly unfaithful to me. Well... so am I but. We only stick together cause he’s the manager and let’s me cut my skirt as short as I legally can. And that brings in the tips and the customers, so we kinda have to keep it going.”

Shirly holds here head up.

“Boy, we’re really scummy. No wonder I was sent here.”

Sock

Lone wrote:
Kachu wrote:
Silas shakes his head.
"No, no. I have no siblings. She's just a good friend of mine, I guess. Or, well, was."

He shrugs. "It's a little embarrassing, I guess."

“No need to be embarrassed. I have a boyfriend who is not very pretty, is ‘poorly endowed’, and is regularly unfaithful to me. Well... so am I but. We only stick together cause he’s the manager and let’s me cut my skirt as short as I legally can. And that brings in the tips and the customers, so we kinda have to keep it going.”

Shirly holds here head up.

“Boy, we’re really scummy. No wonder I was sent here.”

Silas chuckles. "Heh, taking advantage of him, huh? Well, you do you."

"It's embarrassing 'cause I should be drawing other things, but I keep getting sidetracked. I wanted to draw pictures of everyone here, but this keeps getting in the way.."

He sighs.
"Wish I could show these off to her. Heh. It's been ages, though."

“Maybe you still can. If we ever get out of here, we’ll make it our goal to get it to her... and then I’m getting out of this crazy country.”

Sock

Silas laughs nervously.
"Hahahah.. Alright, I guess we can always try."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Akio raised his hand, his face still planted on the cafeteria table.

"Lady Hachibani?" Kagayaki blinked. "I have never expressed distaste towards her, and certainly apologize if I have given her that impression."

She looked down at the tea stain on her clothing and gave a regretful smile. "Please forgive me for leaving so abruptly, but I should change my outfit. This is rather... uncomfortable. Until we meet again..."

She bowed her head to Casey and the others before leaving for her room.

sorry didn't realize how late it was when I started posting and didn't want to just stop replying

"Oh! Goodbye Kagayaki, thanks again..."

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"What?! Who said that! I uh... I felt pretty good about Sachi... I mean I guess maybe I'm being too much of a stranger. Tell her she's very welcome over here!"

Casey speaks the last part very loudly and looks across the room at Sachi and gives her an exaggerated smile, motioning her to come over.

"Let her know I'd love her company! Or I guess, maybe I should."

“Oh and I don’t hate you either,” said Shirly to Sachiko. “You yawn all the time which is weird, but we’re all weird here and really don’t care about that stuff.”

"Look at me! Bringing people together!" Akio smiled. "I'm totally awesome, aren't I? Now I just need to find that new talent of mine..."

“Maybe you could be the ultimate air breather? Buy lots of oxygen cans and suck it all up.”

Akio turned around and lay on his stomach, hands on his cheeks. "That sounds like a noble talent!" he smiled, staring at the ceiling. "I need something noble...something that tells people that I can be useful..."

"But how would an air breather help people..?"

Kachu wrote:
Silas laughs nervously.
"Hahahah.. Alright, I guess we can always try."

"We'll totally do it! I'd love to help you get your art out there to her. I mean, if that's the point... I gotta admit I don't really get it, but it's really beautiful."

Shirly shrugs.

“Hope’s Peak let’s people in for ridiculous talents these days. You can help
people by breathing in toxic air so no one else has to. A worthy cause I think.”

Lone wrote:
Shirly shrugs.

“Hope’s Peak let’s people in for ridiculous talents these days. You can help
people by breathing in toxic air so no one else has to. A worthy cause I think.”

"Ooh! I see!" Akio nodded. "Let's see...Is there any oxygen nearby? I should probably practice..."

I require pandas

Sachi, upon hearing the good news that people didn't actively hate her, got up and joined everyone else at the table.

"Wow, I can't believe it..." she said, sitting down. "It's just that everyone always gets on a roll talking to each other, and I don't want to interrupt or anything....but I'm glad I interpreted that wrong!"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Look at me! Bringing people together!" Akio smiled. "I'm totally awesome, aren't I? Now I just need to find that new talent of mine..."

"Oh, you're still looking for a new talent, Akio? Well, maybe you can go and do the opposite of being a pyromaniac and be the ultimate firefighter instead?" She suggested. "Chicks dig firefighters yknow!"

The superhero wipes the tears from his face.

"Damn it, Terry...Damn this trial, damn this stupid Necronomicon and damn this stupid killing game...!"

Momo leans against the wall before dropping his body to the ground, violently muttering under his breath. "JJ...JJ...Oh god..."

Shy guy

Dale arrived a little later than usual to the cafeteria. The previous trial had hit him pretty hard, and he'd left his room in a bit of a mess after venting his frustrations; he really wanted a boxing bag to hit or something, but with nothing available he'd had to settle for getting out of bed a little more violently than usual. Now in front of the others however, he didn't want any of this to show. He settled for picking up something to eat and sitting off to one side, close enough to the others to join in with any conversation but not quite up to actually sitting at the same table.
Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 3 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

No other way than to make this mistake.

Lyla arrived a few minutes after Dale, without her usual tied up hair. Said hair ran down her back and was quite messy, almost as if she tried sleeping but couldn't.

She makes her way to one side of the cafeteria after taking something to eat and drink, mumbling something and rubbing her eyes. She quietly sits down shortly after.

Spoiler: Prelude
First day of school, huh?” John muttered. “Welp, no point in going to classes. May as well see if there’s anyone interesting around.”

The first place he walked into was the cafeteria for breakfast. There was only one person in line--a normal looking kid with brown hair and brown eyes. John cut in front of him.

“Hey, man! What’s the big idea?”

John turned towards him. “Do you know who I am?”

“I don’t care if you’re the crown prince of Antegria, you can’t cut in front of people like that!”

John pulled out his pocket watch, getting ready to use it. “I’m the Ultimate Hypnotist, you know? Even if you don’t want me to, I can have it my way.”

The boy turned back to his tray. “This school….”

“So what are you here for?”

“I’m learning to be an actor!” The boy beamed. He was clearly puffing up his pride though, there was sadness in his inflection.

“That’s nice.” John smirked. “I hope you’re not leaving behind anything too important.”

“I uh…what?” The boy was caught off-guard.

“I’m not hungry.” John decided. “You can have my place in line.”

He walked out into the hall and immediately bumped into someone. “Watch it, you imbecile!”

The boy seemed a bit uncaring towards the situation. All he did in response to John was light a cigarette and shoot him a quizzical look. “My bad.”

“Who the hell do you think you are?”

I’m Dallas.

“Dallas, huh? Lemme guess, PI?”

Dallas smirked. “Not bad.”

Something about the boy bothered John. No...it infuriated him. John grit his teeth and decided to pursue the conversation no further.

He walks into an empty classroom where a lone girl was. She wore a pink dress, and looked about as innocent as a butterfly. “Oi, who are you?” John asked, almost sounding like a command.

“Ah, me?” She did a small curtsy. “I’m...Penelope Reed...the Ultimate Humanitarian heeheeee…”

John was confused. Nothing said was funny. “Do you know who I am?” He pulled out his pocket watch. This should be amusing.

“N-No, I don’t. But...I can tell you’re different from the other classmates here.”

“Oh, is that so?”

“Yeah. Something about you...it gives me chills. I better watch out, you know?”

John rolled his eyes and put his watch away. “You amuse me.” He had no smile on his face when he said it.

“You’re probably a….hypnotherapist, right?”

“Ha! Close, but I am good at reading people.” Now he did smile. “Really though, I don’t think any of you have worthwhile talents. I’m leagues above all of you.”

“Oh wow. I’ve never….met someone with so much...confidence in himself.”

“I can feel it in you too.” John was beginning to get bored of this conversation as well. Something about her...she wasn’t as innocent as she appeared. “Whatever. I’m leaving.”

“Hey, I never got your name!”

John headed towards his talent lab, to find a woman he had met at the beginning of the day standing in front of it. “Mr. Bramwell! What the hell are you doing. You haven’t been doing any work all day.”

He quickly pulled out his pocket watch and swung it in front of her. “Don’t worry about it, Mrs. Applebottom.”

“Ah, right. Of course.”

“Also, I’m gonna need a hall pass. One that doesn’t expire.”

“I’ll get right on it.” She blinked out of the trance, seeming a bit confused. “Anyway, how was your first day of school?”

“I hate the first day of school.” John grumbled. “Everyone’s all friendly and shit. It’s so fake. It disgusts me.”

Spoiler: Chapter 3: The Great New Detective Game
It had been four days since the last trial. People were trying to make do, but anxiety still hung in the air and was almost palpable.

“I worry about them.” Kagayaki sighed. “It’s been three days.”

She was referring to Claudius, Molly, Akio, and S. They had all taken a lifeboat some time ago, vowing to just see if they could find any sign of help nearby and would return within a day.

“Yeah.” Dale sighed. “But they’re not the only ones I’m worried about…”

As if on cue, a boat could be seen over the horizon. “Hey, they’re back!” Dale yelled out as loud as he could, hoping it would be enough to rouse everyone else.

The boat arrived at shore and the four of them got out. Molly was carrying a box, and Akio was carrying a bunch of bananas.

“It was a well-sailed journey. We noticed an island in the distance, very far. But I willed us forward and we got there and back in one piece.” Claudius boasted.

“It wasn’t much of an island.” S explained. “Maybe about 300 meters wide. Just sand, some palm trees, and oddly enough, bananas.”

Akio responded by chomping another banana down.

“W-What about the box?” Anissa asked. She had showed up, along with the others.

“Oh this? It was on the island!” Molly beamed. She flashed the cover to them: Cluedo.

“Oh, wow! I love Clue!” Sachiko cheered. “It was a favorite of mine as a kid!”

“W-What are you talking about?” Anissa was frightened. “I-It’s totally weird that we have a lifeboat at all, and the only thing in distance was an island with some board game on it.”

“Lighten up!” Casey smiled. “It’s a game, it sounds like fun!”

“I-It does not sound like fun!” Anissa shouted. “It’s an obvious trap.”

“Oh come on.” Molly pouted. “You don’t need to always be like this, let’s just have a little fun.”

“YES, IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA.” The roomba praised. “PLEASE OPEN THE BOARD GAME.”

“Huh?” Shirly asked. “That’s mighty suspicious.”

“Are you kidding me?” Monokuma grumbled and walked up to the roomba. “You made it so obvious it’s a trap! Where’s your finesse?”

“WE NEED THEM TO OPEN IT FOR THE GAME TO CONTINUE THOUGH.”

“This is just embarrassing.” Momo sighed. “I’m going back to my room.”

“Yeah, I’m not wasting my time on this. Don’t open it, Molly. Later guys.” Lyla began to walk off.

Molly pouted. “F-Fine. I guess you were right, Anissa.” She threw the box down in disgust. “It’s like we can’t have any fun anymore without killing attached…”

“T-This was so dumb.” Anissa grumbled. “But I knew nobody would listen to me anyway, not that I blame you…”

She turned to walk away, and slipped on a banana peel that had been thrown on the ground by Akio.

“W-What the-?!”

She flew backwards and kicked the box forwards, lid and contents flying out. It seemed like everything stood still for a moment and then...the world dissolved.

Spoiler: Chapter 3 Location
The entire group found themselves inside a respectable looking mansion. It almost looked like an exact replica of...but wait. It couldn’t be.

“A-Anissa!” Akio shouted. “Look what you did!” He accusingly pointed a banana at her.

“I-I didn’t do anything! Y-You’re the one who-ugh, whatever. It probably is my fault. I’m such an idiot I was bound to kill everyone in one way or another eventually.”

“That’s enough bickering.” Kagayaki decided. “We’ve already made our bed.”

“This must be the next motive. Am I right, Monokuma?” Shirly asked.

“You certainly are!” Monokuma grinned. “You guys have been transported to another world. And there’s no escape from this one until a murder happens!”

“...and?”

“What?”

“We were already trapped before, right? How is this any different?”

“Well now you’re trapped in Clue! It’s like being in 1950! There’s no TV or anything!”

Lyla sighed. “....strangely, I’m disappointed in the creativity.”

“Jesus, John was a bigger idiot than I thought!” Casey groaned. “Whatever, trapped from one dump to another.”

“This is just like Jumanji…” Momo muttered.

“Hey, this place is pretty swanky.” Silas flashed a cheeky smile. “I want a full tour of it.”

“Y-You guys can do it without me.” Anissa grumbled. “I need to-” She didn’t finish her sentence as she slipped on another banana peel, her face smacking into the floor before she could catch herself.

Spoiler: Rooms
[Main Hall]
A simple hall with marble statues around the entrance door inside.

Dale makes a dash for the entrance door and tries the handle. “... Locked, of course…” he said, disappointed.

[Cellar]
In the middle of the main area, there was a staircase that led to a cellar. Sixteen ragged cots without blankets or pillows lay there.

[Study]
Quiet, and seems like a good place to work. A typewriter sits on the desk with a candlestick on it. A dumbwaiter sits on the wall--to where it goes, nobody knows.

[Lounge]
There’s a relaxing atmosphere. A phonograph sits nearby, playing soft music. A vinyl collection is nearby. Some liquor is available. A bottle of poison is next to it.

A canvas with pieces of paper and some graphite pencils is also available. Silas gets particularly excited.

[Dining Room]
Sixteen seats are lined up around the table. Plates, napkins, and utensils are gathered around. The knives are particularly sharp.

The table has a fine cloth covering it.

[Kitchen]
Lots of cooking utensils are available, and the stove is gas. A lead pipe sits on the counter. A coffee maker is available with the finest imported beans.

“Oh, fantastic!” Shirly was ecstatic. “Being stuck here won’t be so bad after all!”

[Ballroom]
An impressive room with a grand piano. Lovely paintings hung on the walls. Some rope hung above the curtains.

[Conservatory]
A greenhouse like area with a large variety of different plants, fruits, vegetables and berries. Some areas were well-gardened.

In the middle of a large patch of soil sat a tiny plant about six inches tall that almost looked like a venus fly trap, but somehow different.

“I don’t recognize this species.” Sachiko thought aloud to herself and stuck her finger at its mouth. It reached forward and wrapped its “mouth” around her.

“Awww!” Sachiko was perplexed but beaming. “It’s...friendly?! Oh wow, I can already tell I can do so much research here!” She looked down at the plant. “As for you, I’m naming you ‘Audrey’!”

[Library]
A surprisingly large library with a vast collection of books, but nothing that came out after 1950. A table lamp sits by a lounging area. Momo manages to find a hidden door that goes to a safe, but nobody can get the combination.

[Billiards Room]
“Wait a second. Clue?!” Casey shouted. “That means-!”

She ran straight to the door with the plaque that said “Billiards Room” on it. She pulled at the door but it wouldn’t budge. “Huh?”

“Oh, it’s locked?” Monokuma asked. “Guess I missed one. Well, I’m sure the key is around here somewhere.”

Casey got onto her knees and shouted at the sky dramatically. “A world without pool! Monokuma’s targeting me with the motive!”

Map

"A kitchen everywhere we go? Someone out there must like me." Shirly goes off to see what kinda of coffee she can brew up in the new kitchen.

Shy guy

"Just what in the blazes..." Dale muttered as they toured the building. It really was exactly like the boardgame. Which meant...

"Hey, there any secret passages about the place?" He asked.

There were trapdoors in the corner rooms, but they couldn't be opened.

ASCEND

"Oh G- God, I r- ruined everything again..." Anissa mumbles, looking around worriedly. "N- Now everyone's gonna w- want to kill me... And I b- bet they're gonna use the rope to m- make it as p- painful as possible! Oh god, no!" She clutches her head and started mumbling incoherently.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

"No passages, then? Keeps it simple."

"Hmm... I think we should do something about the poison, though." Dale proposed, frowning. "That stuff's way too dangerous."

"This... truly is not some sort of mass-induced hallucination, is it? It feels much to real to me to be one..." Kagayaki mused half to herself as she walked through the hallways of the mansion. She headed partway down the path between the ballroom and kitchen. "...Why does this lengthy pathway lead to nothing? Such an unusual design choice..."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Maan, there's something for everyone except me." Lyla mumbles to herself, folding her arms and having a look around. "Well, what do you want to do with the poison? Just toss it at a wall? I don't know if Monokuma will let you do that. No littering, after all."

"YOU MAY ENJOY THE PLACE NOW, BUT HOW LONG CAN YOU TRULY LAST HERE? THERE'S A LACK OF PRIVACY. THERE'S NO BATHROOM. YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO NOT SHOWERING. SOONER OR LATER YOU'LL ALL BREAK AHAHAHA."

Claudius sighed. "A library, huh? Nevermind, the piano can distract me for a while, if it is possible to exercise on it."

Shy guy

Dale blinked a few times, the truth of the situation only now becoming clear. "No bathroom, no showers... okay, we're going to need to sort out a system here." He said, turning to the others. "That's something we need to think practically about."

He growled, not finding the thought of what was to come next pleasant. "Maybe we'll have to designate the cellar as the place we do our... business. We can move the beds upstairs to sleep elsewhere. We can get water from the kitchen at least, so we can sort out some kind of basic washing system."

I require pandas

"Y'all I have an actual real life plant friend!!!!" Sachiko was quite literally the happiest she'd ever been, grinning from ear to ear and jumping about with excitement. "Who cares if it sucks here??? I have a plant friend!!"

KamiPanda wrote:
Dale blinked a few times, the truth of the situation only now becoming clear. "No bathroom, no showers... okay, we're going to need to sort out a system here." He said, turning to the others. "That's something we need to think practically about."

He growled, not finding the thought of what was to come next pleasant. "Maybe we'll have to designate the cellar as the place we do our... business. We can move the beds upstairs to sleep elsewhere. We can get water from the kitchen at least, so we can sort out some kind of basic washing system."

"Perhaps we can designate a location in the conservatory to expel our wastes?" Kagayaki suggested. "From there it can be left to break down into fertilizer for the plants."

Shy guy

"Hmm... but what about the smell?" Dale replied bluntly.

The sound of a mug dropping could be heard from the kitchen. Shirly came rushing in.

"Wait, no bathroom? But coffee makes you need to... oh you sly..."

She turned to Dale.

"Yes, we need a designated area... and separate the boys from the girls too. Err, maybe we can use water from the kitchen to get clean? It may not be much, but it will do."

KamiPanda wrote:
"Hmm... but what about the smell?" Dale replied bluntly.

"I can think of little that can be done about that; however, I feel using one of the corner rooms would better contain it than a room in the center of the mansion. The flora should assist in absorbing some of the gases, in any case."

Momo emerges from his new room, but something seems to be different. He no longer has his signature mask on, and his pale, soft features and amber eyes can now be clearly seen.

"...Hey..." The boy mumbles. "If you're wondering about the new look...Well...I'm, um..." He takes a deep breath. "I'm kind of taking a break from being a superhero...a-as weird as that sounds. I-I'm done with playing the role of some 'Ultimate' participating in some creepy bear's sadistic power fantasy..I...I'm done with being s-some superficial hero that fits Penelope's twisted definition...I-I'm not going to be like Terry and pretend to be someone I'm not..." Momo looks up from the ground before clearing his throat. "So...from now, I'll just be Momo Marigold...an everyday hero, I guess..."

Last edited by TheLetterF on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ASCEND

"M- Maybe we could put it our... w- waste on that dumbwaiter in the study and it'll get sent off to where we never have to see it again..." Anissa says.

Then she mumbles to herself, "Or better yet, maybe we could put me on the dumbwaiter... No, that'd be really uncomfortable..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

Silas walks up to Momo and gives him a slap on the back, a little too hard. Maybe. Then, he laughs.

"Alright, Momo! You don't need to be something super, or ridiculous like that." Silas gives him a smile. "You ever need anything, I'd be glad to talk, alright?"

"Alright, Claudius! Now it's your turn! Take off that costume!"

TheLetterF wrote:
Momo emerges from his new room, but something seems to be different. He no longer has his signature mask on, and his pale, soft features and amber eyes can now be clearly seen.

"Hey big shot! You're lookin' good! And yeah, I ain't using my ears for anything else, if you need anyone to talk to! You know, I mean Silas is a good kid and already offered, but... if you need a dumbass like me, I'll be here."

Casey turns to everyone in the hall.

"Oh come on! I ain't never had a bathroom, and I'm turning out pretty good! Privacy is kind of stupid too! Back on the streets if you didn't have anyone to hold you might freeze to death, having someone else there for you is a good thing!"
Page 53 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus