Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 16 of 21[ 808 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next

Re: Nonary Game 6- The Quest for AB: Discussion PhaseTopic%20Title

Unity takes the bat.

"Yes, I was not sure we were going to discuss that, but we can be reasonably certain that Leeloo worked here at some point recently. Claudia asked me for a student to work on her research, and I suppose I suggested Leeloo would do an excellent job. Also, yes, we found a disturbing movie."

Sock

Gemini smiles at Jakob's kind words.

"That movie makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it.. But it's as Sette said, that was the only real interesting thing we've found in our room."

"Well," Unity begins, sensing a pause in the discussion, "I apologize sincerely for not being able to get any of the rest of you out of here. This game was very tough, and I am thankful none of you bent to the will of the worm. I sincerely wanted two of us to escape here, but if it meant taking a life, it was not worth it."

She approaches the exit door and opens it.

"Please stay alive for a while longer. Good luck to each of you."

hi

K-9 stands off to the side, silently observing the discussion. He appears to be thinking deeply about something.

When Unity heads for the door, he breaks his trance to look at her. "We'll get out of here. You just get to safety, alright? Find the police and tell them what's going on here."

Unity nods.

"Of course. I will do my best, for you kind-hearted folks."

She daintily dabs at her eyes with her gloved hands, and then holds the bat at the ready again.

"... There is one thing that I would like to leave you all with. I think Claudia, um, was an esper. Apparently, the harassment she went through as an adolescent made her life a living nightmare, and... I think that awakened her esper abilities, perhaps she told me some time ago... I am afraid I cannot recall any details."

Her voice trembles a bit, and she shakes her head, her silver hair having fallen into her face.

"With that, I must vamoose."

Gettin' Old!

Jacob waved goodbye to Unity "Best of luck out there, keep an eye out for that monster. We'll do what we can here." He said.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

The exit door does indeed open. On the other side, the players see Quarter's corpse, the same as it was…the last time they saw it.

No other way than to make this mistake.

"I recognize that DVD. It was a gift, so I kept it as... emotional value." Leeloo says.

She looks over to Unity. "I'm sorry. I can't let you do that."

Gettin' Old!

Jacob looks over to Leeloo "Enia...what are you talking about?" He asked quietly giving a nervous glance at Unity.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

All of a sudden, Leeloo screams and runs towards Unity and stabs her in the chest with what appears to be a dagger. Unity collapses down…dead. Dead before she could even leave. Leeloo pulls out the dagger, a regretful look in her eyes.

ASCEND

"Wh... What?!" Sette slowly says, looking shaken. "E- Enia... Wh- What did you do?!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Gettin' Old!

Jacob staggers, completely shocked an uncertain about what had just happened.

Maintaining his composition he shakily makes his way over to Unity and retrieves the bat. "W-why?! Why did you do this..." He edged his way over to Gemini and stood beside her solemnly "I knew you'd kept the knife in our room but I never thought my own daughter would..." He choked back a sob.

"Ben thinks...he thinks you might have been the one to kidnap him...is...is that true Enia?" Jacob gasped holding the bat warily in case of further attacks.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Before anybody else can react, K-9 angrily charges towards Leeloo with something in his hand. Before she can move, he uses it on her and she screams, falling down to the ground unconscious. It appears she has been tased.

Gettin' Old!

Rushing over to Enia Jacob quickly grabs the knife and hurls it far beyond the door out of anyone's reach.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

The knife falls near Quarter's corpse, just as the exit door finishes closing. It seems that their last chance has been squandered.

Sock

Gemini's face goes pale, as she stands trembling.

"I-I think I'm going to be sick... good god.. "

Gettin' Old!

In the dead silence, standing over Leeloo and Unity. Jacob swallows hard before speaking.

"how long...until she's up?" He asked K9 as he kneeled down.

"We....we should search them. Maybe... fashion something to bind her from some clothes? Unless you've got handcuffs..." He muttered hollowly as he began searching both Unity and Leeloo.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

hi

K-9 places the taser in his gun holster. "It should last about an hour. And I don't have any handcuffs." He pulls off his tie and begins tying it around Leeloo's wrists. "This should work for now though. Unless someone else here has something stronger."

Shy guy

"Can we lock her in a pod?" Ben suggested.

Sock

"Well.. are there any more doors for us to pass through? If we leave her behind.." Gemini says, still shaking slightly.

Happy Maria

K-9's tie only loosely fits around Leeloo's wrist. It appears to be easily removable by some struggling.

hi

K-9 frowns. "We'll have to find something stronger then. If anyone has anything we could use, now would be the time to come forward."

Shy guy

"Like a pod." Ben repeated. " 'r, worst comes ta worst, ya could restrain her by hand." He said to K-9. "Yer a detective, shouldn't be a big deal."

Gettin' Old!

"We're not leaving her behind!" Jacob says decisively placing a gentle hand on Geminis shoulder "We'll wake her up if we have to but she has to vote. She'll be...killed...otherwise." He coughed slightly as emotion caught in his throat "I...I mean she needs to answer for what she did, plus if she did kidnap you Ben then she might have information that could help us or...or a good reason for what she did." He said shaking his head while adjusting Leeloo into a more comfortable lying position.

"S...so here's what they had on them....

Unity
An empty gun "We found this in the first room me Gem and her went through. We emptied it there so no one could use it. Kept the gun though because if it got stolen we'd know who had tried to steal something then.

Vote-boosting bracelets (used) "These we knew about, it's how she got so much BP despite allying."

Listening Device (Used) "I think she found this in the room we were just in. We used it to see how you guys in the 'them' room were doing."

Newspaper article about X "Just some article talking about the case. Apparently a Detective Hawke" Jacob paused and gives a K-9 a questioning look. "Found some big clue that would help them catch him."

Leeloo
A Newspaper article "This is just the one about how her grandfather had been killed by X' we knew about this.

A weird helmet "This is something new though, it's far too big for her to use but I don't know what it's for...did you guys find this in the 'them' room?"

Jacob turned the helmet over in his hands examining it "Hey worm, don't suppose you'll tell us what this is?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

There is no response from the Bookworm.

Gettin' Old!

Jacob frowns looking up at the ceiling before breathing deeply to try and centre himself. "Right...rightrightrightright. That thing has been awfully quiet lately. Ben do you still have the goggles?" He asked turning the helmet over in his hands before trying it on.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

The helmet seems to fit Trix fine enough, though nothing seems to happen.

hi

"That article is probably the one Unity showed me in the greenhouse." K-9 replies. He looks at the helmet on Trix's head. "I've seen this type of helmet before. It's bulletproof, and in pretty good condition as well."

ASCEND

Sette, still looking quite shaken, pulls out a pair of handcuffs. "Uhh... I got these in the last room... I guess they could work..."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Happy Maria

The handcuffs fit on Leeloo's wrists perfectly and close.

Gettin' Old!

Jacob looks up at the helmet on his head "Huh...well...I guess this would be good if we hadn't wasted the bullets in the gun. Hopefully there won't be anything else that needs this though really this would only work on headshots right?"

He looked down at Sette stupefied for a moment in sheer disbelief that actual handcuffs existed "Uhhh...you have the keys for those right? I think you need your hands to vote."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

ASCEND

"Yeah," Sette says, holding up a small key. "I just got them by solving the puzzle that gave us the key to get out..."

Gettin' Old!

"Right..." Jacob stood awkwardly beside Sette looking down at Leeloo for a bit before speaking "W-well...maybe we should wake her up now. Since she's secure...might get some answers." He looked over to K-9.

"Perhaps...she was trying to...to steal Unity's SC and leave? Maybe she thought the rule applied here too?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Shy guy

"I don't think that were it." Ben said vaguely.

ASCEND

"Uhh... Another thing," Sette adds, "Back in the prison, there were four mirrors in each of the cells with a letter on them... and they spelled out 'Enia'... I dunno, could be relevant..."

Gettin' Old!

Jacob nodded "Seems Leeloo's name was being given away no matter where we went. Enia was the password on one of the computers we had to go through in our rooms."

He glanced at Sette "It's not a bad name."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

hi

K-9 bends down and attempts to shake Leeloo awake.

Happy Maria

She doesn't awaken.

[One hour in-game is twenty four hours in reality, for clarification's sake. Phase Change is delayed by 2 hours thusly.]

Shy guy

Ben sighed, saddened by what they'd witnessed but not appearing to be that surprised. "Well... anything we want said before she wakes up? Anything we want shared we don't want the girlie privy to?"

Sock

Gemini's jaw drops slightly at Sette's revelation. "How did I not even notice..?"

She simply shrugs at Ben's comment. "I don't really have anything special to say.. If we're all truly stuck here then we'll have more than enough time to talk though."
Page 16 of 21 [ 808 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus