Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 29 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreaTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

I haven't eaten corn for about a week.

And northern corn is bull and you know it.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was a mermaid. Not a merman, a mermaid. It was explained in the dream that Mermen don't actually exist, and mermaids are a female only species. They reproduce by going up to human women that are swimming or otherwise near the water, and latching onto their face, Aliens style. Later on, the woman's chin starts to expand and get bulbous, and the woman feels a compulsion to go back to the water. Then the baby mermaids, which are about the size of tadpoles, pop out of the woman's chin and land in the water.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was locked up in a gas station with 2 other people, a boy and a girl. We were passing time by looking at magazines, when I spotted a GameCube. I started playing it, and there was this Star Wars game on it, which gave a personality quiz at the beginning to determine which character you'd be playing as by default, I ended up being Jar Jar. I was pissed, and checked what other characters there were, one of which being what I can only describe as Gungan Morgan Freeman. I chose him, then I woke up.
My Twitter Account

You know, a Mario game!

Oddly enough, I had not one, but two dreams in the past week involving Mega Man games being announced. The first one was a few days ago, and it was about Mega Man 11 being announced. The plot was that something was affecting the space time continuum causing different eras in time being mixed together, with each era being a different era of video games, including the 8 bit era, the 16 bit era, and the 64 bit era. The graphic style was mostly 8 bit retro style like Mega Man 9 and 10, however unlike those games, there was some 16 bit sprites and 3D models mixed in. The final boss was a character named Paradox Man, being a robot created by Dr Wily who ended up becoming far too powerful for him to control.

The second Mega Man based dream I had last night, and it was about Mega Man X9 being announced. It's done in the same style as the first three X games. It had three playable characters, X, Zero, and Axl, the first two using their original sprites, and Axl using new sprites done in the 16 bit style of the first 3 X games, similar to what they did with Bass in Mega Man 10. Other than that, I don't remember anything else about the dream. Having 2 dreams about Mega Man games being announced within such a short span seems like a good omen, I hope they come true!
My Twitter Account

A new dawn.

Two years ago in December, I had a weird/scary dream that I still remember, based on Pokémon.
Basically, my brother and I were battling twin Pokémon champions, and after a certain set number of turns, a Fire Blast attack by one of the champions would miss and come in my direction - only for my brother to push me out of the way, get hit by it and just... die.
And then the whole thing would restart to the beginning of the match with the Champions, like somebody was loading the saved file, until the event happened again. After that - restart. It kept going on until I woke up.
Needless to say, I was in complete tears.

I also had a dream when I was in third standard - this was also kinda weird and scary but it was more bearable, mainly because it was more like a fantasy story.
The sun was setting when a mysterious figure entered my school and turned everybody I knew into zombies (I don't even know why school wasn't closed by that time). My zombified friends tried to attack me, while I protected myself with a pocket knife and tried to find a way to save them. And then out of nowhere, an army with characters from Age of Mythology entered the playground and came to my aid. I distinctly remember seeing that mysterious figure again, but after the army came, everything was just flashes.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was playing a new Paper Mario. It was basically a rehash of Thousand Year Door, even had the stage and everything. There was an extra counter below Mario's health that dictated how many extra turns he got, which could be increased by using a slot machine system. Bowser Jr was Mario's partner, and he more resembled Baby Bowser from the original Yoshi's Island than Bowser Jr, but his name was listed as Bowser Jr. He was fighting three brown Koopa Troopas, who attacked a lot faster than they did in Thousand Year Door. I ended up losing the fight. It asked me if I wanted to use one of my partners to bring back Mario, asking me Pain or Partners. I chose pain, and it brought me to a menu where it showed different things such as playtime records and so on. I pressed the b button to go back to the title screen so I could see what the game was called. It started playing the Thousand Year Door title screen music, but before the actual title screen appeared, I woke up.
My Twitter Account

hi

I had a dream where Godot and Ted Tonate were discussing eyewear. Except Godot didn't have coffee and wasn't wearing his visor. I just kind of sat in the background watching them until I woke up.

The Chocolateholic of CR

.......... :beef: I don't wanna talk about it......
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Happy Maria

Anthony wrote:
.......... :beef: I don't wanna talk about it......

....um,okay? Not to be rude,but if you don't want to talk about it,why did you even post it in the first place?

Had this one dream the other day... Still have no idea how my mind could think up something ridiculous as this... or how I still remember it.

So I was visiting my extended family for Thanksgiving, as I do every year, only they were hippies. (A note about that side of the family, they probably were one of the ones who hated the hippie movement in the 60s). Then a bunch of dogs appeared, and I was the only person who noticed something off about them... My family dismissed it as just my "not being a dog person" gripes (A real thing), until one of them bit me for the second time. My family started apologizing like crazy and giving me all this food... But I never got any fuller. Then suddenly I found myself travelling back in time to Boston in the 1980s, and naturally started wandering around, wondering what the actual ef was going on (Yet for some reason, my phone still worked). I don't remember the details of the end of the dream, only that I was kidnapped by a cult, thinking I'd make the perfect wife for someone, then promptly taken back to the present by one of my dorm neighbors.

Then I woke up, and was basically like :wtf: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

You know, a Mario game!

I dreamt last night that I was playing an indie horror game called Re: Big Eyes, or something to that effect. The plot was that a nerdy otaku kid at the local high school went missing mysteriously, and soon after girls with big eyes were seen wandering around the school at night. The gameplay involves looking at camera footage of the school at night and fast forwarding and rewinding it to find anomalies in it, sorta like the video tape mechanics in 1-5. It is later revealed in the game that the otaku kid used some sort of invention or ritual to bring his favorite Anime waifus to life, and they weren't too pleased when they found out they were brought to life just to serve as sex objects, so they murdered him. If I ever become an indie developer, I think I might make this game a reality!
My Twitter Account

First part of the night was spent dreaming of lying in a bathtub and overall having bathroom needs and having one of those dreams where I am throwing up, but I can't get it out properly.

Second part was Zelda. Basically, it was like a new Zelda game and, like, I kept switching between being Link, being an observer or actually playing the game. It involved several stages of having to go there by finding a blue little crystal in various locations, which would teleport me to the next place. This Link was a bit goofy looking, but he had a polar bear as a riding option and a wolf that looked a lot like wolf link. The wolf link was helpful in finding the crystals at times.

At one point, I found the crystal and the three were teleported to the next stage, which was Hyrule several years into the future, with more futuristic designs. Actually, the previous stage we had was at a run down colisseum location, but the crystal teleported us into that future stage and it had been turned into a play stage for that future Hyrule. While trying to tell the King of Hyrule how Link was here to help, Link figured that small finger waggles would look immature. So, he took his (thick, woolen winter) glove off and thrust his sword into an oblong, green Rupee and made a sword light beam go through a window with it.......

Also met the Zelda of that stage. And by that I mean, we first saw her in her bathroom, completely nude (but like, from a diagonal backview; the most you got was a bit of sideboob and no naughties to see cause conventient-lighting) and putting a towel around her. I noticed the scene looked familiar and looked at my boyfriend and said, "Hey, that's the EXACT SAME scene they used for Twilight Princess zelda! They just reused it and updated the graphics!" This Zelda didn't look very remarkable. And then she ended up being asleep in a bed. So, yeah, even in my dreams, Zelda is never more than a plot device and not actually useful.

I also had to find a Dr Alfonso at the aquarium. I somehow ended up going through the backdoor and lampshading how I tend to do that. I also opened drawers and looked into the tanks, calling out "Doctor Alfonso?" in case he was one of those weird, eccentric doctors you find in the weirdest places doing their job.

C-A

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I had two weird dreams last night. The first one was me visiting my boyfriend. I was in Canada, but his house was an old house I lived in when I was younger. I had just got there, from where I live, and he went to sleep. I was trying to shit the light off but for some reason there were like 4 different light switches so he got up and angrily said "I'll get it" and shut off the light. All he did was sleep for my whole visit. Then I woke up.

Afterwards I had a dream that I was walking home from work and I heard people screaming. I looked around and saw a cheetah. I wasn't afraid I just kept walking my usual way home. Then I saw a lion chewing on my neighbors porch stairs and two female lions ran passed me. I made it to my porch and unlocked the door. As I was closing the door 2 women held the door open. They were dressed as wild animals and they were itching for a fight for some reason. I must have been really annoyed from work so I took my house keys off of my neck and walked onto the porch. I slapped one of them and she fell. The other grabbed her and they ran away.... I walked inside and locked the door and then woke up again.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

In my dream, everybody left me alone...

C-A

I am having VERY strange recurring dreams of someone asking me for help. They send me messages on my e-mail and Facebook, but I don’t get to see who the hell they are in the dream. Today is the third time I had this kind of dream, and they started 6-5 days ago.

I’m worried, because sometimes, I think it may be a sign something is happening to someone I know. I always wake up feeling terrible sadness, despair, and hopelessness after those dreams.

I am really, really worried. It is just a dream, but for some reason I can’t stop being worried.

I've felt worse.

I haven't been able to remember any of my recent dreams, and if I do, I only remember the very end. The one I can remember is Donald Duck dressed as Sherlock Holmes asking me to solve a math problem. It was a simple proportion, a third grader could do it. And just as I was about to solve it, a buzzer rings. In the context of the dream, it was a timer. In reality, it was my alarm. :ron:
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

I mean, my most recent, memorable dream/nightmare consisted of me going out to get wine from the one shop that was open, in the snow, only we lived in this weird dictatorship which had these truly horrific horse-like things, with pistons for joints and security cameras for heads, as some sort of screwed up way of national surveillance. As in, these things would follow you if they caught you. So I'm running to buy my wine in the dead of night and I see one of those things and try to skirt around it, but I'm pretty sure it catches me. I end up ducking behind a car, deciding I definitely can't go to the shop.

I mean, I've had more messed up dreams, but this one was especially creepy because of the intricacies of these horse-things (I'm using them in my book, so there's that, at least)
I'm confident in my hairstyle today.

You know, a Mario game!

I have really weird dreams all the time, I just rarely think to post them here until I've already forgotten them. A few weeks ago I had a dream that I was on a public bus driving down the highway, and people on the bus started turning into kids and teenagers as the bus suddenly became a school bus. I found this purse that a girl dropped, and inside was a kit of items meant to turn someone into a dog, including a special toothpaste that makes your teeth more canine like, body wash that makes you grow fur, and shampoo that gives you a dog's instincts. I forget exactly what happened next, but it was weird.
My Twitter Account

I did some Resident Evil marathon last week, and geez the movie hunts me even in my dreams. It feels surreal, good thing I always wake up when it's almost time for me to die. Looking on the other side of the room, I have seen my pitbull sleeping peacefully in his pet bed.

Alexander James

I had a very weird dream when I was at the asylum.

I had this dream where I was inside a bright white room with no doors and no windows, and I saw some picture frames with text. The first frame said "Roleplay Roleplay Roleplay". The second... I don't remember much about what the second frame said, but I think it said "Your friends are dead. Forget about them" or something like that.

Even today, I still don't know what the dream meant.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I have some messed-up dreams sometimes...

Here's some dream logic for me:
1. I can smash a window just by punching it, but when I do, tiny, yet impossibly sharp shards cut my fist and/or my sleeves get laced with tiny yet uncomfortably sharp shards.
2. I can fly using imaginary wings on my back, but it's limited and my flight path may be interrupted by chaos in my mind (and lucid pessimism).
3. I'm a spirit that can possess people but I end up taking on their personality/intentions much like an actor switching characters. This is quite rare, though.
4. If I'm in mortal, inescapable trouble (eg. about to be put in the carbon-freeze), I can force myself to wake up by simply closing my eyes, focusing on waking up, and opening them again and voila! I'm awake!
5. Blindness/flickering vision means the dream will end with me naturally waking up.
6. Most dream worlds are modified versions of, or are based on, real life areas, usually those that I frequent.
7. Nightmares aren't a thing because I'm old enough to be lucid (enough) and not completely powerless.
8. I can fight Thought Police. And waves of them.
9. My dreams can go completely out of control at any time. The story may change it's course at any moment.

Anyway, about the Thought Police, I had a 1984 dream where I was in a town at night where time moved awfully slowly, I ended up succumbing to mental chaos and got attacked by a bunch of Thought Police which I fought off barehanded, and was impossibly stronger than them. Whenever they grabbed my arms, I freed myself somehow, either by kicking them or slamming them against each other or the walls. I either managed to defeat all of them, escape, or I woke up because the dream timed out.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

I was in a very weird dream where I was a normal kid with a small bunch of "friends" (I don't actually know them and they're fictional dream characters) in some big building and parts of it (namely the car park) were being held by terrorists/gangsters who were mostly teenagers older than me. I got spotted by them and we get into a fight where my group is somehow winning (although someone gets a knife under my shirt at some point while sort-of restraining me) and some of them had guns, so I charged at them while covering my head until I was close enough and I beat the crap outta them. At some point I got a baseball bat and there was Purification in Progress. At the end, I go to some mess hall or something and everyone is just friendly with each other because we turned out to just be actors in some sort of movie and then I woke up.

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was on a date with a Gardevoir. The date was going well, until it started speaking in a deep, masculine voice, reminding me that male Gardevoir DO exist, then it showed me its, ahem, Pokedong. Then I woke up.
My Twitter Account

One of the dreams I had last night involved me injuring my leg on something. It looked like just a few nasty cuts but it bled really well. So well, that in fact, the blood had soaked the bandages I covered the wounds with.

You know, a Mario game!

I had 2 memorable dreams last night. The first one was that I was playing a new WWE game, which is weird already because I'm not really interested in Wrestling. I was fighting the final boss, The Almighty aka God, who you fight in a wrestling ring on the moon. He looked like The Beast if he was on Stephen Armstrong's nanomachines, and wanted to erase humanity from the world since they've only brought destruction upon other life and are destroying the planet. The main character, who looked like an even more buff version of The rock, gets taken down in one hit while the almighty makes a speech about how weak he is, then there's the cliche of all the people of the world cheering for him, giving him the strength to fight on, and the final battle begins.

The second dream was that I was in an alternate reality where Danganronpa is a series of RPGS instead of Visual novels, starting on the super Famicom only in Japan before eventually coming to the west. The only real things that are the same are some of the characters, such as Monokuma, who ocassionally pops up to preform a Monokuma event to make things harder for you, similar to Bowser in the Mario Party series. You never actually get to directly fight him, he only exists to mess with you. I was watching a list of the top 10 dungeons in the Danganronpa series, which all seem to be based on the subconscious of the characters, similar to the Persona series. The series has a battle system that mixes regular rpg gameplay with tactical gameplay as you move around a small map, interacting with objects in the environment and fighting monsters.
My Twitter Account

Cheeki Breeki

I had a dream in which the manga I'm writing was adapted into an anime, but for some reason, the anime was shot like a life action movie, with the anime characters coming on anime stages and being shot by real life cameras operated by real life people.
Then I woke up, and I realised that I have 3 pages of said manga, and they're all garbage.

Alexander James

I had a good kind of dream, where we created a band and sang some original songs.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.

I had a bunch of weird, crime-related dreams followed by me being The Voice, the personification of the chaos in my head. I announced that I was The Voice and I ruled over everything in this world (that was my mind), I flew around for a bit, smashing things, then woke up because my dad said "Good Moaning" (stupid Monty Python reference attempt).

But I have to say, what the living, breathing, Arceus-damned hell was in my head last night???

EDIT: I seem to be getting a hold of my ability to fly in dreams sometimes. And I sure do have quite a few of flying dreams.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was watching Tokyo Ghoul. Now, I've never watched the show, and don't know very much about it, so my mind was pretty much making up everything about it. In my dream, the show was about invisible cannibals that were 100 feet tall, and walked around Tokyo eating people by putting them on crackers big enough to hold an entire city block. They would try to trick the humans into walking onto the crackers so they could eat them. Now I want to actually watch the show to see how accurate my dream was.
My Twitter Account

Well heck that makes me want to watch it if that dream is even 10% accurate about anything, makes the show sound like AoT on crack(ers).
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

I concur, that sounds like a 10/10 show.

Very recently, I've been having dreams about not being able to go to sleep, the problem usually blamed on my electronics...
However, I've never actually been having this problem recently in reality... Just... what the hell brain?

You know, a Mario game!

Last night I had a dream that I was the main protagonist in an anime about Smash Bros. Spirits. In the dream, spirits were kinda like Stands or Personas in that they manifested themselves floating near their user, and could only be seen by other spirit users. My spirit was koopa troopa. I got it by winning an egg in a raffle, which then hatched into the spirit, which then bonded itself to me. My friends in the dream became deformed and mutated due to a strange machine, and I had to go out and search for a cure. Along the way I met a jester who was also a spirit user, with his spirit being Monokuma from Danganronpa. I eventually was sent undercover to prison for some reason, where I was attacked by an inmate, who I beat up with my spirit. Then, I woke up.
My Twitter Account

Last night, I dreamed about some crossover between Shantae and Disney's Aladdin.

You know, a Mario game!

Now I'm imagining Shantae interacting with the genie. The crossover we never knew we needed!

Anyways, I had a dream last night that Risotto Nero from Jojo was the protagonist of a Bayonetta style spectacle fighter. The first level was a hotel where you had to assassinate someone by bursting a sword through their chest. You had to fight enemies resembling shadows, and you were guided by the voice of a woman in your ear.
My Twitter Account

This time, I had one about a new Miraculous Ladybug episode:

Some new villain -- similar to Redd White, Kane Bullard, etc. -- found out that Gabriel Agreste is Hawk Moth, and decided to blackmail him. (Blackmail a psycho who can turn people into demigods to do his bidding? Genius!) Naturally, this resulted in someone being Akumatized to try and "silence" the blackmailer.

The cape is self-fluttering

I'd been having dreams of killing wights all week, even wishing for my own flaming magic sword.

I can rest tonight.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

I had a dream which at one point involved ants attacking and biting me. There were only several, but my entire body was hurting from their sting. And this isn't the first time something similar has happened before. I ended up with some sort of hairs stuck in my skin once from some sort of weed, and they made me uncomfortable, until it turned out to be a dream. It's weird, really weird. Whoever says you can't feel pain in a dream? Because I felt it on every inch of my body. Again, just what the hell brain?

You know, a Mario game!

That's called lucid dreaming. I can feel and even taste things in my dreams. Like I had a dream I was eating KFC, and I could actively taste it!

Anyways, I had a dream the other day that I was walking through a series of floating islands and cliffs with my cousin, running from a crazy cult. I ended up getting separated from my cousin, and I called his name. Then the dancing crab from that one meme showed up and pointed in the direction for me to go, while music went "up up up" "down down down", etc, in order to guide me.
My Twitter Account

Lucid dreaming? Isn't that where you're able to CONTROL what happens in your dreams?
Last night or so ago, I had a crazy dream, where a bunch of random stuff happened, but towards the end, I was confronted by police and got into a fight with them, while telling them that I had the power to kill them and even destroy the world, which is quite true in a way. After all, what happens to the dream world when you wake up?

Page 29 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices