Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 38 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Class Trial)Topic%20Title

Bren's head simply hangs low. There's no way to tell what he's looking at or what his expression is.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Koichi looked disappointingly at Alex.

"You took it upon yourself, for the sake of your parents?"

"Yeah..." Alex answers, sadly. "For them... For my grandpa... For all those innocent people who might have been killed in the blast, all because I went on some stupid trip..."

----

After watching the video, Alex's eyes were once again stained with tears. "J-Jerry... I'm s-so sorry..." She managed to choke out in between sobs. "Y-You deserved so much better than this... We all did."

The journalist cleared her throat, before speaking again. "E-Everyone, I know I don't deserve it, but I'd like your attention please. There's a few things I wanted to say before... Well, before I die. You're all wonderful people, in each of your own special ways. I might not have gotten to know all of you that well, but I can safely say that that's one of my biggest regrets in coming here. If this were just a normal trip, I'm sure all of us could have became good friends."

She then leaves her podium, and makes her way over to James.

"James, I know you might be a little insane, but I'm sure deep down you're a good person. You showed me a little of that side of you during our interview... Speaking of that, I'm sorry I won't be able to write it up. If you still want your interview, go to this place after you get out of here." She places a card down on his podium. On it is a picture of Alexandria, with an address, a phone number, and an email address written on it. "That there's my press pass. If you want to meet a real journalist, you can go to the address there, and talk to my 'Pa. I'm sure he'd love to talk to ya. If you do, just do me a favor, and tell him I'm sorry." She wipes her tears away again. "G-Goodbye, James..."

As she leaves James' podium, she then makes her way over to Irene.

"Your Majesty, I know I didn't spend too much time with ya, but thanks for letting me interview you. It meant a lot to me that you'd let some old country bumpkin like me talk with you and ask you questions. As with James, I'm sorry I won't be able to write up your interview. I was really looking forward to it." Alex places a different, smaller card down on Irene's podium. "That's a copy of my grandfather's business card. If you still want your interview just send him a message, and I'm sure he'll write ya back."

The journalist then makes her way around every podium, passing out copies of the same card she gave to Irene. "Since I didn't get to interview everyone here, if you'd like to be interviewed at all, maybe it'll help support a cause of yours, or maybe you just want to be in the paper, just call the number on that card, or if you find yourself in Macon, Georgia, drop on by. My 'Pa will still be there, and I'm sure he'd love to interview you all, just like I would have." She wipes the tears from her eyes one last time.

"Alright Otto, I think I'm ready now. Thanks for listenin' to me rant, everyone. I hope we can all meet again one day! Though, hopefully not too soon." She smiles weakly at her poor attempt at a joke. "Grandma, I'll finally get to meet ya again... I hope you won't be too angry... I have so much to tell ya."

The journalist stares down at the ground, as she finishes speaking.

"Alright well..."

Kyle sounds nervous, which is common for him, but most of the time he has a strange sort of eagerness and wild energy behind his voice. In this moment though, he has no such energy. He speaks with just a dark, bubbling fear.

"So uh... as a part of my um... duties here at Sky Vista Cruises, I am supposed to flip a switch here. You know, the switch which is used after the vote."

In what sounds like a tinny alien voice, Kyle lets out what he must think is an affable chuckle, but the chuckle is only capable of making teeth grind and stomachs churn.

"Right, well... I don't believe this counts as murder! Uh... the rules are rules!" His voice cracks. "J-just one summer of this, and then you'll be off to pilot school..."

Click

Spoiler: Rock, Newspaper, Scissors

A red and white striped curtain drops down from the back of the courtroom, as a drumroll sound effect is played. From behind the curtain, a metallic arm extends out and grabs Alex by the neck and pulls her behind the curtain as she kicks and struggles to break free. A voice can be heard from an overhead speaker as the drumroll continues. “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome The Amazing Otto!” The drum stops as the curtain is opened, revealing Otto in a top hat and magician’s cape. About fifty feet to his left is Alex, strapped down to a slowly spinning wheel, and unable to move.

Next to Otto is a table which has multiple pairs of scissors on it, all in various shapes in sizes. Using one of his mechanical arms, he picks one up and throws it Alex, but misses. It lodges itself in the wood near Alex’s leg. A few boos can be heard from the speaker, as Otto picks up a second pair of scissors and throws it. This time, it grazes Alex’s cheek, and a few stray hairs fall to the ground as it becomes stuck next to her left ear. The journalist winces in pain as her cheek begins to bleed, and prepares herself for the next pair of scissors. Several more minutes and several more pairs of scissors later, all of which had hit their mark, Otto picks up a pair of scissors as large as a set of garden shears, and looks at Alexandria. Fearing the worst, a bloodied and beaten Alex closes her eyes, and awaits what will come next. However instead of throwing them at her, Otto uses the scissors to cut a rope tied down to the ground next to the table. Upon cutting them, a large rock falls upon the wheel, crushing it and Alex, killing her instantly and splattering blood everywhere.

A thunderous applause can be heard from the speakers as Otto takes a bow. The Ultimate Journalist is no more.

"Eeeuehh!!! Fff-" Kyle hangs up and is not heard from again, leaving the courtroom a desolate mess.

I've Seen the Lights Go out on Broadway: End
15 Passengers Remain

Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Koichi looked in shock as Alex was executed in front of him.

"T-This is illogical..! D-Did that really just happen in front of us..?"

"EEEYAHHH!!"

Urumi's horrified scream was only barely muffled by her hands covering her mouth; she visibly trembled behind her podium after witnessing the gruesome execution, her face white as a sheet and eyes practically bulging from her head. "...What the hell..." she choked out. "W-what the hell... what the HELL..."

"W-what the hell?!" Raul's eyes widen at the execution.

"What kind of ridiculous mockery is that? Not only do you think you can take our lives, but you do so in such a disrespectful manner... thinking I was ready to see whatever you had planned was a mistake..."
Signature loading, please wait...

fella

"Ay, dios mío... what... wh-what the fuck..." Bryan was appalled at the sheer brutality of how Alex was executed, all of the color drained from his face as he whipped his head away, shocked at having seen a person be killed in such a violent fashion right in front of him, tightly shutting his eyes.

Bren continues without saying a word. However, with shaking legs, he slowly turns away from all the other passengers.
As soon as his face is out of view, he quickly lifts up his mask, apparently just in time to allow him to throw up on the floor of the trial grounds rather than inside his own mask. It comes down to cover his face just as quickly as it went up.

[put something witty here]

"Th-This is absurd. I shouldn't have expected any less, yet here we are seeing a girl killed like that...!" Oscar mutters frantically, eyes squeezed shut as he can't stop replaying the gruesome scene in his head. "Please just let me out of this room... I-I don't feel well..."

With shaky hands, he loosens his tie, even popping a few buttons on his shirt so he can breathe easier. Fortunately he stops there as he remembers everyone else is still in the room.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Even Irene is disgusted at the sight, turning away for a few seconds. She places a hand in front of her mouth as well. Although muffled by it, she says, "I... do not think anyone should deserve such a death."

Shy guy

"...this is hell this cannot be happening how can this even be" Keri mumbled to herself, rocking back and forth slowly. "the world does not work this way and yet here we are and it's real and it's happening right before us..." She paid little mind to those around her, unable to comprehend the reality she was faced with.

Happy Maria

Even James appeared disgusted at Alex's death. "Tch…if it were Jerry, I'd be happier, but her? She's the only one who came close to understanding me. Poor girl. At least I'll be able to publish my interview once I leave, but…" He simply shook his head, turning around. "I'll be seeing you all later. Don't talk to me." He looked around, trying to find the exit to the trial grounds.

Southern Corn wrote:
Even James appeared disgusted at Alex's death. "Tch…if it were Jerry, I'd be happier, but her? She's the only one who came close to understanding me. Poor girl. At least I'll be able to publish my interview once I leave, but…" He simply shook his head, turning around. "I'll be seeing you all later. Don't talk to me." He looked around, trying to find the exit to the trial grounds.

"You!" Florian shouts, his eyes brimming with tears.

"Y-you bastard...How can you act like this? How can you be so cruel? A-and you think you just get to walk away like this?!" The butler then runs up to the director and attempts to land a punch on him before missing, barely touching him and falling onto the floor.

"Hgnh..." Florian grunts before readjusting his gloves and bowtie, holding back his tears.

Happy Maria

TheLetterF wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"You!" Florian shouts, his eyes brimming with tears.

"Y-you bastard...How can you act like this? How can you be so cruel? A-and you think you just get to walk away like this?!" The butler then runs up to the director and attempts to land a punch on him before missing, barely touching him and falling onto the floor.

"Hgnh..." Florian grunts before readjusting his gloves and bowtie, holding back his tears.

James appeared furious. "You insolent servant!", he shouted, suddenly grabbing Florian by his collar. "You think I have no emotion in me?! I'm human, just like all of you! You idiots think this hasn't affected me in the slightest?! Alex was one of the few people I could come close to even calling a friend, and now she's gone! What did she even do wrong- murder a talentless hack to go back to her family?! And now you call me cruel? Have you no shame?!"

He let go of Florian. "I don't care if you stop rendering your pathetic services to me", he said, spitting on the ground with disdain. "Just STOP talking to me. Am. I. Being. Understood?" He asked, forcefully jabbing the butler, rage apparent in his eyes.

Jack's face was green after witnessing the execution, legs shaking. He looked down at the ground, eyes shut tight.

"I-Is that what's gonna happen to all of us?" He shivered. "Anyway, not to make things about me, but I've been counting the hours since I got here. My cat's definitely dead by now, so uh yeah. Awesome. Great trip." He sighed heavily.

Shy guy

Seeing James lash out, something inside Keri snapped and she suddenly jumped to her feet and ran over to him, leaning close as she began to yell. "You! You are the corporation who think they can push us around. You are the fat CEO who thinks himself invincible. You are the fool who thinks his court the world. But you are nothing! We ignored your show of force for there were larger targets at hand, but your walls would crumble were we to change aim. You are irrelevant."

Florian gets up and dusts himself off before shaking his head.

"You're responsible for someone's death...you don't deserve to be in this group, you don't deserve to be an Ultimate...And you definitely don't deserve any respect. But whatever, I've dealt with people like you before. Just know that if you try anything again, I'll deal with you myself." He mutters in a sombre tone before walking away.

No other way than to make this mistake.

After seeing the recent outbursts, Irene bluntly says, "Could we please cease the unnecessary hostilities? What has happened has happened, while we may all agree that person is a wretched excuse of a human there is currently no need for such antics in here. If it only ends up worsening our relations with eachother then it is a loss for everyone."

Happy Maria

KamiPanda wrote:
Seeing James lash out, something inside Keri snapped and she suddenly jumped to her feet and ran over to him, leaning close as she began to yell. "You! You are the corporation who think they can push us around. You are the fat CEO who thinks himself invincible. You are the fool who thinks his court the world. But you are nothing! We ignored your show of force for there were larger targets at hand, but your walls would crumble were we to change aim. You are irrelevant."

James stayed silent for a moment before suddenly clapping politely. "That was an impressive little speech. Did you script that beforehand? It was quite well-made. Still, as well crafted as it is, it's still wrong. You may have given the perfect emphasis for that last statement, but rethink that. I am the most relevant person here. Even though Alex killed first, I still made someone else kill for me; successfully at that. She would have been able to escape and come back with help, allowing me to set you all free without dirtying my hands. But Alex killed first, and you all voted for her. Why? Had you let her escape, she would have alerted the authorities and put an end to this idiotic game. But instead, you feared for your own lives, not even analysing the risks and benefits. One more person dies for all of us to be saved. Do you realise how selfish this is?" As James spoke, his tone didn't change in the slightest, giving him an even eerier air.

"But no, it matters not now. My point is that I convinced a person to kill. I could easily do so as well for someone else. I know your weak points now- you're not as clean as you initially looked. No- this is but the beginning. There is nothing left to do but kill- all other alternatives have been considered. Sooner or later, someone else will have to die, or you're all stuck. I helped draw first blood just for you- isn't that what you call relevant?" He stared expressionlessly at the others.

"But if her Madnes wishes for this inane debate to end, then so be it. I'm getting quite the migraine from this ordeal", he said, clutching his head. "Call me whatever you like- in the end, I shall be your saviour." James finished his speech without a hint of satisfaction in his voice, still leering unpleasantly at the students.
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title

ASCEND

Eventually, the passengers shuffle back up the spiral staircase, still struggling to cope with the horrors they had witnessed that day. The rest of the day slips by them like sand through an hourglass, and before long they find themselves collapsing into the beds and taking a troubled but necessary rest.

Spoiler: Chapter 2: Under Pressure
“…What is all this?”

The light from the wall of monitors shined across a web of newspaper clippings. The webs all connected back to the one placed in the center. The front page headline is written as if it was the marker of a tombstone: “The Metropolitan Reactor Meltdown: The Worst Nuclear Disaster in Human History.”

Someone takes the clipping from the wall and stares at it. Just below the image is a picture of a man. He stood in front of the entrance to the reactor, sharply dressed in a suit, smiling at the camera.

A voice mumbles lines from the newspaper into the silent room.

“The meltdown occurred in the middle of an Ultimate Junior Talent Society meeting, which was being held in the nearby science center… Fortunately, almost everyone in the auditorium was able to evacuate, mostly thanks to experimental anti-radiation field generators that were kept on site…”

“The disaster killed and displaced millions… To this day, the radiation zone is uninhabitable. Not even an investigation of the scene of the accident has been possible…”

“To that end, it’s unknown how the disaster was caused. However, one man has repeatedly taken the blame for the accident. He was a nuclear engineer who mysteriously disappeared after the accident. This man’s name is…”

“Wh- What?”

The voice trails off. The figure holds the clipping close to their face, re-reading the name over and over again.

“…What’s the meaning of this?!”

“Hey… Where’s V.A.L.?” Oscar asks.

The remaining students, who had all gathered in the cafeteria the next morning, easily realized that the robot wasn’t among their number…

“Don’t tell me…” Koichi says, “It’s been murdered too?”

“I’m uncertain,” Irene remarks, “The last time I saw it, it was entering its quarters…”

“Honestly, I’m surprised someone noticed its absence…” Jack said, “But let’s look for it, I guess.”

The group searches the entire blimp for V.A.L., but he’s nowhere to be seen. Eventually, they hear an announcement from Otto that their next destination is nearby, so they give up and take a look out the windows.

Under the gaze of the setting sun, the blimp descends down above an eerie suburban neighborhood, with seemingly no cars or people, situated in a sea of sickly green and twisted trees. A round, moss-covered building with tall glass windows sits serenely on the horizon, rising perhaps around seven feet above the agonized foliage.

“Are those dragons?” remarks Florian, keenly pointing out two curled, scaly statues near the entrance. “Gee, that place seems kind of weird.”

Click

“Oh-ho! Does it now?!” a familiar voice chimes in. “Good evening everyone, I hope you all are feeling well. Yesterday must have been a very busy day!”

The students share uncertain glances.

“Well, I have good news for you. Our next grand stop is Waxy Acres Water Park! Surely you will all find your stay there thrilling! Er uh… Relaxing! Right, well it can be either thrilling or relaxing, so don’t worry about that.”

Indeed, as the ship gets closer, the words Waxy Acres Water Park embedded into the building with large, faded letters become clear. Inside the tall windows, passengers catch glimpses of colorful slides and bubbling fountains.

The ship smoothly passes over the pvc-coated roof before slowing down with a grinding noise, lurching downwards. The lights of the sky disappear in an instant.

As people scramble to switch on the ship’s lights, Kyle continues, “Alright, here we are! Feel free to disembark and take a look around your home for the foreseeable future! I mean, I don’t make the schedule, so it ain’t my problem.”

“Basically though, the building is all exactly contained within the two hundred foot limit, so just imagine there is nothing but a pitch black void beyond all the windows! We’ve locked the doors anyway, for your safety, of course. See ya!”

Click

The group cautiously goes to the front door and open it, shedding light into a dimly-lit landing labeled Airship Bay at the top of a metal staircase.

“Oh! And one more thing, I almost forgot!” Kyle butts in, accompanied by a lot of static. “Half of this junk is really dangerous, so please read the rules and keep yourselves safe! I heard someone broke their neck on the waterslide or something, but I don’t wanna read all the details for sure since that sorta thing grosses me out.”

“Nevertheless, Sky Vista Cruises is telling you to take this warning very seriously!” Kyle says before suddenly hanging up again.

And so, the exploration of the park begins as the passengers walk to the bottom of the steps and go through a door labelled “Park Entrance.”

Spoiler: Promenade
They set out onto the promenade, a concrete path with waist-height railings set above everything else, which overlooks the water below. It wraps around the top of the room where it connects to the airship bay and descends downward to the ground in a spiral. At the bottom, it sweeps down the center like a causeway, making its way to the main entrance and around the changing rooms. Along the way, it connects to almost all of the attractions. The attractions themselves are painted with cheesy, dated cartoons. The walls are covered with a maze of strange mascots, which seem to smile listlessly. Near the front there is a ticket office, which can be locked from the inside, and there are racks here of crazy floaties and the like.

Spoiler: Changing Rooms
One part of the group veers towards a set of doors leading to the changing rooms. There are lockers which can each be individually locked in the front area of each room. Nearby are rather large selections of swimsuits, presumably enough styles to suit everyone’s tastes. Showers are there, with soap and shampoo to clean off, as well as a wealthy supply of towels, dryers, and some washing machines.

Spoiler: Wave Pool
Another part of the group veers over to the pool, looking into the crystal clear waters lit by the setting sun. The watery expanse stretches nearly one hundred feet across the floor. At the deep end it is around forty feet wide and twenty feet deep. The shallow end is only about a few inches deep.

Suddenly, several large waves come out of the deep end which crash down in the shallow end, accompanied by a low hum. The pool must be a wave pool. After a few minutes strolling along the edge, the waves eventually die down. Seats line the sides for chilling out and basking in the sun from the tall windows.

Spoiler: Water Slides
At the far end of the wavepool, three waterslides rise like a tower straight to the ceiling. An arduous staircase climb exists between the bottom and the top, presumably where excited park-goers can choose which one to ride. One is extremely long, curling around the room six times at a rapid pace, with multiple branches in it. Another one rockets downward and curls up at the end, launching the rider into the air. A third goes higher than the ceiling, and it has a board tied across it, which reads “EUTHANASIA SLIDE.” It seems about 30 feet higher than the other slides and has several loops and twists.

Spoiler: Lazy River
On the other side of the park from the pool is the entrance to a lazy river, which seems to snake endlessly in a tangled loop around the park. The passengers can clearly see that it runs through a maze of fake rocks and plastic palm trees, with waterfalls and mist spraying down. The sounds of the water there are very relaxing.

Spoiler: Spa
In the center of the park is a towering stone building. There is one entrance to it, and it is marked “Spa.” The inside has a hot bath and a bubbling pool on the bottom floor. A second room has some massage beds and stones. There is a staircase leading up to a sauna. Small, tinted windows look out in all directions to the park.

Spoiler: Fountain
In front of the spa is a tall metal structure with spraying water fountains. The water shoots in patterns from the ground and can shoot really high into the air, and there is a near-constant rain here from all the different spray nozzles. A bucket at the top of the structure fills slowly to the brim with water, and the passengers duck for cover as it begins to tip over, dumping a torrent of water to the ground with a deafening roar.

Spoiler: Control
The last thing the passengers find is a staircase down at the back of the park. At the bottom is a control room, which has a series of complicated levers, gauges, and switches, which can control aspects of the park. There are also monitors to view the park and a window which looks out into the deep end of the wave pool. The door can be locked from the inside. Laying on the desk is a single, mysterious key.

“Oh sh-” Kyle suddenly blurts from the bracelets.

“Sounds like you’re doing a good job as usual?” Urumi spits after she gracefully makes it to the bottom of the staircase.

“Hey what’s that supposed to mean! I have brought nothing but my absolute best every day! In fact, it turns out that I left that key there on purpose!”

Everyone can hear Kyle quietly mumble “Thank goodness…” before the intercom clicks off.

“Now, I’m sure you’re all excited for the next motive, right?” Otto chimes in.

Everyone exchanges nervous glances.

“Well, my apologies, but it looks like you’ll have to wait a bit!” Otto continues, “The boss still hasn’t faxed it in yet, but we’ll get back to you as soon as they do!

“Until then, enjoy your stay at the waterpark! Farewell!”

Spoiler: Note About FTEs that I Almost Forgot to Add Earlier
For getting MVP last chapter, Keri, Boetius, and Urumi get to use an extra FTE request this chapter! Wow!

Not only that, but Bryan, James, and V.A.L. (lol) get to use an extra FTE request because their roommates died last chapter. :(

Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Last edited by Planetbox on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Happy Maria

James scoffed in disbelief. "Really now? A water park of all places?" He shook his head, saying nothing more. It appeared that the trial from the previous day had managed to quieten him down. It was apparent something was on his mind, as he furtively glanced at the other students.

"Hey, what's this thing even for, anyway?" Urumi asked as she scooped up the control room key.

"All I know is that neither James nor Mitzi should have it. Give it to me, I've got plenty of pockets."
He very inpatiently stretches out his hand, open palm up.

Urumi raised an eyebrow. "Uhhhhhhhh nah, that's okay. I have pockets, too, and this way I always know where it is."

Happy Maria

DootDootDoot wrote:
"All I know is that neither James nor Mitzi should have it. Give it to me, I've got plenty of pockets."
He very inpatiently stretches out his hand, open palm up.

"Oh?" James suddenly turned towards Brenn. "Shall I take that as a confession, then? Was it you who robbed me of my greatest treasure?", he asked in a clearly accusatory tone.

"Well, I-" he stops his argument about the key as soon as James speaks up.
"Well, what's this? Did you lose something? You mean to say someone took something from you?" he places a hand over his heart in false shock. "How could this be? I thought we were all fools according to you? How could a fool fool you, Mr. Clement?"

Happy Maria

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Well, I-" he stops his argument about the key as soon as James speaks up.
"Well, what's this? Did you lose something? You mean to say someone took something from you?" he places a hand over his heart in false shock. "How could this be? I thought we were all fools according to you? How could a fool fool you, Mr. Clement?"

"Faking it, are you, clown? You honestly thought I wouldn't realise? Ever since sometime today, I felt it", James suddenly starts. "I felt strangely drained. I thought it was just the trial so I discounted it…till now. Now I realise a shocking truth- my creative prowess as a director has slowly started to vanish. And there can only be one explanation for such a horrid event- one of you is responsible for stealing it!", he shouted, dramatically pointing towards Brenn. "Well? Are you going to confess, or shall I drag the truth out of you?"

Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"... Your what now? Are you accusing me of stealing your creativity?"
He presses his hands to his temples.
"Are there any normal people around here?"

Happy Maria

DootDootDoot wrote:
"... Your what now? Are you accusing me of stealing your creativity?"
He presses his hands to his temples.
"Are there any normal people around here?"

"Is that a yes?", James smirked. "I knew it. You were jealous of my superiority, so you took some for yourself. Pathetic, really."

Shy guy

"A water park..." Keri mumbled listlessly, ignoring James. "Many water parks are tremendously wasteful of water, but some others have made great strides to be efficient." She explained to no-one in particular, not seeming to be particularly into it. "I cannot tell what this one is like. Perhaps I could study the area... I do not know what would even come of it but I am lost and something like this will at least provide a semblance of direction." Saying that, she turned to leave, heading vaguely in some direction.

V.A.L. slowly rolled into the room, beeping slowly, it's torso bent forward in sadness.

"Bzzt, greetings," it said.

((Guys, I'm so sorry I disappeared.))

Happy Maria

SiRReN wrote:
V.A.L. slowly rolled into the room, beeping slowly, it's torso bent forward in sadness.

(I was wondering about that, honestly XD)

"Ah, you", James said, mildly surprised. "I forgot you existed. Where were you till now? Did you steal my talent as well?"

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I feel great!" Said Jack, looking a lot more chipper than the day of the trial. "Putting your life on the line, throwing yourself in the fire, accusing your friends of murder, that's how bonds are formed! I feel a lot closer to all of you!"

Jack took out a joint and sparked it. "Man, I used to just do this in my room like some kind of stoner but not anymore! Now that I know you guys are comfortable with this, we may as well call this place Portland cause it's gonna be rip city!"

Southern Corn wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Ah, you", James said, mildly surprised. "I forgot you existed. Where were you till now? Did you steal my talent as well?"

"Bzzt, my battery stores completely depleted," V.A.L. answered. "I have been recharging, bzzt, and know nothing of your talent loss. We are searching for it? Bzzt."

Happy Maria

SiRReN wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Bzzt, my battery stores completely depleted," V.A.L. answered. "I have been recharging, bzzt, and know nothing of your talent loss. We are searching for it? Bzzt."

"Recharging? That's quite suspicious", James said, looking at the robot funnily. "Maybe you used that as your perfect opportunity to steal all my creativity. Isn't that right?"

"I am not programmed for creativity, bzzt," V.A.L. tried to assure the other, waving it's arms. "Bzzt, I would be incapable of using it."

Happy Maria

SiRReN wrote:
"I am not programmed for creativity, bzzt," V.A.L. tried to assure the other, waving it's arms. "Bzzt, I would be incapable of using it."

"How do I know you're telling the truth, you malignant machine?" James suddenly grabbed the robot. "Give it back, metal man! I won't let artificial abominations like you persist with your blatant grand larceny!"

Southern Corn wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"How do I know you're telling the truth, you malignant machine?" James suddenly grabbed the robot. "Give it back, metal man! I won't let artificial abominations like you persist with your blatant grand larceny!"

V.A.L. beeped urgently, it's head moving side to side quickly. "Bzzt, Mr. Clement, this is most frightening."

Happy Maria

"What's frightening is the rapid advancement of modern technology! You rabid robots are trying to take over the world, aren't you?!", James shouted, clearly crazed. "And this twisted killing game is yet another one of your schemes to eliminate us organic lifeforms from earth itself! Admit it or I'll dismantle you with my screwdriver, fiend!"

"I assure you, bzzt, I have nothing do with this killing game, bzzt," V.A.L. spoke, the electric current of it's mouth moving erratically. "I insist you release me, bzzt. I would be happy to help you find your talent."
Page 38 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus