Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Irene turns to Brennan. For the first time, her expression shifts to something else. It's disappointment, as it looks like.
She quickly turns away and covers her mouth up with her right hand.
She quickly turns away and covers her mouth up with her right hand.
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Oscar rubs his eyes wearily, head lowered as to not meet Bren's gaze.
"Cautious... You were being cautious, weren't you? Same reason you slashed at me with your knife, you killed Mitzi? Absolute safety, even if it meant killing her yourself. Seems one can only live on the edge for so long..."
"Cautious... You were being cautious, weren't you? Same reason you slashed at me with your knife, you killed Mitzi? Absolute safety, even if it meant killing her yourself. Seems one can only live on the edge for so long..."
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Spoiler: Climax Reasoning
Spoiler: Post-Trial
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Rinea looks down, but faces Bren. "Hey.. why'd it have to be you? Why couldn't it have been another one of these idiots, huh?"
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Bzzt, I am sorry it has come to this, Ultimate Brennan," V.A.L. beeped sadly. "You are not a bad person, bzzt."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Bryan sighs dejectedly, and looks over at Bren after mumbling at Otto to shut up, wiping away a few tears that were welling up in his eyes. "I really wish it wasn't you, man... I'm sorry."
Last edited by Collin1002 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Hey, look guys! We did it. Or I guess I should say I did it, right? Even killed her too! Hehe."
Jack looked over at Boetius and got a little more serious. "I guess it's time to hear what he has to say."
Jack looked over at Boetius and got a little more serious. "I guess it's time to hear what he has to say."
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Bren's breathing slowly returns to normal. He steadied himself on the podium, before finally standing up straight.
Then he begins clapping.
"... You did it. You... You got me. The Malevolent Masked Murderer, Boetius Brennan." his voice cracks. He seems to be having difficulty holding back the tears. "I knew you could. Don't feel bad, I'm just... I'm just getting what I deserve."
He stops clapping.
"But... Before that, I have some things to say. Some apologies, some last wishes, some explanations, y'know how it is. Where do I start..." his voice seems overwhelmingly tired.
Then he begins clapping.
"... You did it. You... You got me. The Malevolent Masked Murderer, Boetius Brennan." his voice cracks. He seems to be having difficulty holding back the tears. "I knew you could. Don't feel bad, I'm just... I'm just getting what I deserve."
He stops clapping.
"But... Before that, I have some things to say. Some apologies, some last wishes, some explanations, y'know how it is. Where do I start..." his voice seems overwhelmingly tired.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"P-Please Jack...I believe the current mood isn't as joyful as you may think."
Koichi looked sadly at Bren. "Please explain yourself. Right away. From the very start. There are things I need to know, otherwise..."
Koichi looked sadly at Bren. "Please explain yourself. Right away. From the very start. There are things I need to know, otherwise..."
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"All this I'm about to say... Consider it my last performance. My final bow. I'll start with Val. This is both an apology and an explanation, so everyone listen up."
"Val, I was the one who wiped your memory. When you short circuited, I took out your memory chip. When me and Urumi got back to your room, I held a magnet to it. I'm sorry, I really couldn't have predicted what would happen, and I want you to know from the bottom of my heart, that I'm so glad you're still fine. After that all it took was a good old sleight of hand, and Urumi didn't notice a thing was wrong."
"Val, I was the one who wiped your memory. When you short circuited, I took out your memory chip. When me and Urumi got back to your room, I held a magnet to it. I'm sorry, I really couldn't have predicted what would happen, and I want you to know from the bottom of my heart, that I'm so glad you're still fine. After that all it took was a good old sleight of hand, and Urumi didn't notice a thing was wrong."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Urumi just remained uncharacteristically quiet, arms crossed and lip bitten as she almost but not quite faced Bren, apparently waiting to hear what else he had to say.

-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"I see, bzzt," V.A.L. said, head tipping forward. It remained silent afterwards, waiting to hear what else Brennan had to say.DootDootDoot wrote:"All this I'm about to say... Consider it my last performance. My final bow. I'll start with Val. This is both an apology and an explanation, so everyone listen up."
"Val, I was the one who wiped your memory. When you short circuited, I took out your memory chip. When me and Urumi got back to your room, I held a magnet to it. I'm sorry, I really couldn't have predicted what would happen, and I want you to know from the bottom of my heart, that I'm so glad you're still fine. After that all it took was a good old sleight of hand, and Urumi didn't notice a thing was wrong."
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Next... Oscar."
He turns his head directly at Oscar. He sighs heavily.
"Oscar. There's just nothing I can say to you that could possibly justify the way I treated you. I was afraid. When you beat up Jack, I was terrified. And so I..." he reaches into his lute, pulling out the knife once again. He stares at it, before letting it clatter to the ground. "I'm sorry. I should have trusted you. You trusted me, and I betrayed all of you. I just want you to know that I was wrong. You deserved better. I'm sorry."
"Some of that goes for all of you. If I had just trusted all of you, none of this would be happening. I still owe you all an explanation about Mitzi."
He turns his head directly at Oscar. He sighs heavily.
"Oscar. There's just nothing I can say to you that could possibly justify the way I treated you. I was afraid. When you beat up Jack, I was terrified. And so I..." he reaches into his lute, pulling out the knife once again. He stares at it, before letting it clatter to the ground. "I'm sorry. I should have trusted you. You trusted me, and I betrayed all of you. I just want you to know that I was wrong. You deserved better. I'm sorry."
"Some of that goes for all of you. If I had just trusted all of you, none of this would be happening. I still owe you all an explanation about Mitzi."
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Being wary if this brute? Can I truly blame you, after such a spectacle? Don't pretend you didn't have reason..." Oscar chuckles bitterly, still keeping his head low. "E-Excuse me, no manners whatsoever... Please continue..."
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Otto finally returns to the room, holding two objects in his arms. One is a worn journal and the other looks like a memory card.
“Alright, first of all!” Otto says, “I managed to retrieve V.A.L.’s memories from that day from the backup network! Most of its stuff everyone knows about or a conversation with Ms. Sawamatsu that no one cares about, but there’s a few never-before-seen things you all might be interested in!”
Before Urumi can argue that she tends to have very interesting conversations, Otto loads the chip into the large monitor, causing a video to play. Then he pulls out a remote control and begins fast-forwarding. He accidentally goes past the point he’s aiming for about five times, but eventually two scenes start playing.
As the video ends, Otto says, “Well, that’s all! As for this journal… Well, we’ll get to that later.”
“Alright, first of all!” Otto says, “I managed to retrieve V.A.L.’s memories from that day from the backup network! Most of its stuff everyone knows about or a conversation with Ms. Sawamatsu that no one cares about, but there’s a few never-before-seen things you all might be interested in!”
Before Urumi can argue that she tends to have very interesting conversations, Otto loads the chip into the large monitor, causing a video to play. Then he pulls out a remote control and begins fast-forwarding. He accidentally goes past the point he’s aiming for about five times, but eventually two scenes start playing.
Spoiler: 9:50 A.M.
Spoiler: 10:02 A.M.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Bren continues to stare at the monitor, even after the video ends.
"... Well, that's it. When Mitzi picked up the knife, I panicked. I thought she was going to kill me. And then, that happened. After that, I had to hide what I did."
He turns his gaze back to the other passengers.
"Now, I hope none of you mind, but I have a few last wishes." without waiting for any response, he pulls out a hand mirror from a pocket in his suit. "First, I want all eyes on me. I need all of you to see something."
Looking down at the mirror, he places a hand over his mask, and pulls it down, in plain view of everyone else. It's...
A face. A face, like a million others. Not beautiful, not ugly. No real defining marks, but not spotless. Two eyes, a mouth, a nose... It's all there. Simply a face.
The face of Boetius Brennan.
Nothing special about it.
"... Well, that's it. When Mitzi picked up the knife, I panicked. I thought she was going to kill me. And then, that happened. After that, I had to hide what I did."
He turns his gaze back to the other passengers.
"Now, I hope none of you mind, but I have a few last wishes." without waiting for any response, he pulls out a hand mirror from a pocket in his suit. "First, I want all eyes on me. I need all of you to see something."
Looking down at the mirror, he places a hand over his mask, and pulls it down, in plain view of everyone else. It's...
A face. A face, like a million others. Not beautiful, not ugly. No real defining marks, but not spotless. Two eyes, a mouth, a nose... It's all there. Simply a face.
The face of Boetius Brennan.
Nothing special about it.
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Bzzt, it seems I can't help anyone...." V.A.L. said as it watched it's missing memories played for all to see.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Bodie..." Jack just stared as he looked at his face. Unlike the other killers, or victims, it didn't look like Jack was gonna cry. There weren't going to be any crocodile tears this time.
"I think you're a really cool guy." He beamed. "You were funny, you could be a dick, you had that cool-ass outfit. I wish I spent more time with you, but it's gonna be hard as hell to forget you. And trust me, forgetting stuff comes easy to me."
"I think you're a really cool guy." He beamed. "You were funny, you could be a dick, you had that cool-ass outfit. I wish I spent more time with you, but it's gonna be hard as hell to forget you. And trust me, forgetting stuff comes easy to me."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"I agree with Jack," Bryan stated with a look of fatigue and melancholy etched in his expression. He just looked so tired--a far cry from the usual spirited young man. "I really, really wished it wasn't you. You're a good guy. And if you don't mind me asking... how come you didn't want to take your mask off for so long?"
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
He stops to look at his face in the mirror. His expression is unchanging, blank. "Well, I never took it off because... It's so unmemorable. There's nothing to it. I know this might be hard, but please. I want you all to remember this face." He eventually places the mask back in its rightful place.
"There's just one last thing. Bear with me here." he takes his lute from his back, and sets it down gently over his podium. He looks down at it.
"This old lady... We've been through a lot. All I want is for someone to take care of her, please. She has nothing to do with this. That's my final wish."
With nothing left to say, he bows down for the last time. Finally he turns away from the podium, and walks away from the other passengers.
"Otto, I'm ready. It's about time this trial had its finale."
"There's just one last thing. Bear with me here." he takes his lute from his back, and sets it down gently over his podium. He looks down at it.
"This old lady... We've been through a lot. All I want is for someone to take care of her, please. She has nothing to do with this. That's my final wish."
With nothing left to say, he bows down for the last time. Finally he turns away from the podium, and walks away from the other passengers.
"Otto, I'm ready. It's about time this trial had its finale."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Koichi looked grim as he turned to Bren.
"...Wait. Is that it..? You don't have anything else to say..?"
"...Wait. Is that it..? You don't have anything else to say..?"
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"I... guess he's resigned to whatever happens next," Bryan stated, frowning. "Again, Bren, I'm sorry. We won't forget ya, alright?"CaptainPancakes wrote:Koichi looked grim as he turned to Bren.
"...Wait. Is that it..? You don't have anything else to say..?"
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
He turns his head back to Koichi. He keeps his gaze fixed on him for a while.CaptainPancakes wrote:Koichi looked grim as he turned to Bren.
"...Wait. Is that it..? You don't have anything else to say..?"
"... Goodbye. It was nice knowing all of you."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Eh, looking average isn't so bad. I think the mask looks cool, but you got a really friendly looking face. Nothing to be ashamed of."DootDootDoot wrote:He stops to look at his face in the mirror. His expression is unchanging, blank. "Well, I never took it off because... It's so unmemorable. There's nothing to it. I know this might be hard, but please. I want you all to remember this face." He eventually places the mask back in its rightful place.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"...That's not what I meant," Koichi glared, his gaze growing darker and darker by the second. "...You know what I am referring to, don't you?"
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Irene doesn't reply, for some odd reason.
She looks quite shaken, differently from the last time. Not a word is spoken, however.
She looks quite shaken, differently from the last time. Not a word is spoken, however.
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"What is it, Koi- wait, I just had a better idea."
Anticlimatically breaking his own silent vow, and apparently completely forgetting the cadet, Bren turns back and picks up his lute again. "I can't just leave you with anyone."
He raises his glance towards Keri. "Keri, I will understand if you don't want to, but I would like you to have her. I could... Go a lot more peacefully if I knew you would take care of her."
He walks over to Keri's podium, carrying the lute in his arms.
Anticlimatically breaking his own silent vow, and apparently completely forgetting the cadet, Bren turns back and picks up his lute again. "I can't just leave you with anyone."
He raises his glance towards Keri. "Keri, I will understand if you don't want to, but I would like you to have her. I could... Go a lot more peacefully if I knew you would take care of her."
He walks over to Keri's podium, carrying the lute in his arms.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"So this whole mess happened because one moron panicked." Urumi's face looked as if she'd swallowed something bitter. "And now two people are going to be dead because of it." She clicked her tongue. "This is so stupid..." she muttered.
Nevertheless, she watched as Bren removed his mask, then turned her eyes away after he replaced it. "Remember your face, huh? ...Fine. Whatever. No promises, but... I'll try."
Nevertheless, she watched as Bren removed his mask, then turned her eyes away after he replaced it. "Remember your face, huh? ...Fine. Whatever. No promises, but... I'll try."

-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Keri was crying quite freely now, but she paid the tears little mind. "Y-yes, I will take the utmost care of her. I will not allow her to go unplayed, her music will live on," she said, taking the lute gently with shaking hands. "I am... sorry you did not get a chance to perform for us all. Thank you for all you have done for me, I will definitely never forget you!"DootDootDoot wrote:"What is it, Koi- wait, I just had a better idea."
Anticlimatically breaking his own silent vow, and apparently completely forgetting the cadet, Bren turns back and picks up his lute again. "I can't just leave you with anyone."
He raises his glance towards Keri. "Keri, I will understand if you don't want to, but I would like you to have her. I could... Go a lot more peacefully if I knew you would take care of her."
He walks over to Keri's podium, carrying the lute in his arms.
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"How I wish things could have played out differently, yet what's done is done. No point dreaming of what could have been." Oscar notes solemnly, gaze focused on Bren ever since the mask came down.
"...despite everything, you were still a rather compelling friend. I did so enjoy those little chats, never a dull moment with you around." He smiles, sincere despite the situation. "...I'll miss you. Terribly so. But I pray that wherever it is you go after all this, it's better than here."
"...despite everything, you were still a rather compelling friend. I did so enjoy those little chats, never a dull moment with you around." He smiles, sincere despite the situation. "...I'll miss you. Terribly so. But I pray that wherever it is you go after all this, it's better than here."
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
His gaze lingers on the instrument for a few more moments, before he looks at her face again. "... Thank you, Keri. This means a lot to me." his smile is apparent on his voice.KamiPanda wrote:Keri was crying quite freely now, but she paid the tears little mind. "Y-yes, I will take the utmost care of her. I will not allow her to go unplayed, her music will live on," she said, taking the lute gently with shaking hands. "I am... sorry you did not get a chance to perform for us all. Thank you for all you have done for me, I will definitely never forget you!"DootDootDoot wrote:"What is it, Koi- wait, I just had a better idea."
Anticlimatically breaking his own silent vow, and apparently completely forgetting the cadet, Bren turns back and picks up his lute again. "I can't just leave you with anyone."
He raises his glance towards Keri. "Keri, I will understand if you don't want to, but I would like you to have her. I could... Go a lot more peacefully if I knew you would take care of her."
He walks over to Keri's podium, carrying the lute in his arms.
"That's enough for me. I also have to thank you, Urumi. I had one of the best laughing fits of my life back there thanks to you."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"So this whole mess happened because one moron panicked." Urumi's face looked as if she'd swallowed something bitter. "And now two people are going to be dead because of it." She clicked her tongue. "This is so stupid..." she muttered.
Nevertheless, she watched as Bren removed his mask, then turned her eyes away after he replaced it. "Remember your face, huh? ...Fine. Whatever. No promises, but... I'll try."
"... Our chats were the highlight of this crazy trip for me too. Thank you, Oscar."lcarus wrote:"How I wish things could have played out differently, yet what's done is done. No point dreaming of what could have been." Oscar notes solemnly, gaze focused on Bren ever since the mask came down.
"...despite everything, you were still a rather compelling friend. I did so enjoy those little chats, never a dull moment with you around." He smiles, sincere despite the situation. "...I'll miss you. Terribly so. But I pray that wherever it is you go after all this, it's better than here."
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Suddenly, Otto plays a recording of a gong being rung. The room goes silent as everyone turns to look at him.
“Now hold on…” Otto says, “Before we move on, I think it’s only fair that we take a moment to listen to the last message Ms. Valentia left for you all. I’m sure it’s bound to be interesting!”
Otto holds up the old journal, flips it to the last page, puts on some reading glasses, and begins reading in a dramatic voice.
Otto closes the book with a resounding slam. He tosses the glasses onto the floor behind him and says, “And that’s all she wrote…”
“Now hold on…” Otto says, “Before we move on, I think it’s only fair that we take a moment to listen to the last message Ms. Valentia left for you all. I’m sure it’s bound to be interesting!”
Otto holds up the old journal, flips it to the last page, puts on some reading glasses, and begins reading in a dramatic voice.
Spoiler: Circe’s Last Chapter
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Bren pulls out the mirror from his pocket once again. He looks down at the mask reflected on it, before pulling it off once again.
He shares a long silence with his own reflection, before letting the mask slip from his hand to the floor.
"Thank you, Circe."
He doesn't make any motion to pick it back up.
He shares a long silence with his own reflection, before letting the mask slip from his hand to the floor.
"Thank you, Circe."
He doesn't make any motion to pick it back up.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Koichi looked sadly. "Rest in peace, Circe..."
"Now then..."
Koichi cracked his neck, and took out his gun, slamming it on the podium. "Do you really not know what I am referring to, Bren?"
"Now then..."
Koichi cracked his neck, and took out his gun, slamming it on the podium. "Do you really not know what I am referring to, Bren?"
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"N-no...Master Brennan? I can't believe it...I can't believe you'd be a killer...I'm so disappointed in another talented Ultimate, once again.." Florian says with a deep sigh. "And Miss Valentia...I still can't believe she would do that.."
He then walks over to Jack before putting his hand on the stoner's back. "We're sorry for suspecting you, Mister Marlowe, but are you sure you're alright? You've been acting extremely weird this whole trial.." The butler asks before attempting to regain composure by fixing his butler's outfit and gloves.
He then walks over to Jack before putting his hand on the stoner's back. "We're sorry for suspecting you, Mister Marlowe, but are you sure you're alright? You've been acting extremely weird this whole trial.." The butler asks before attempting to regain composure by fixing his butler's outfit and gloves.
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Bren jumps at Koichi's sudden gun slam, his unrestrained surprise and shock being possibly the first real expression the other passengers get to see.CaptainPancakes wrote:Koichi looked sadly. "Rest in peace, Circe..."
"Now then..."
Koichi cracked his neck, and took out his gun, slamming it on the podium. "Do you really not know what I am referring to, Bren?"
"Look, I really don't know what it is, okay? Is this about me cheating in that game we played?"
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Koichi closed his eyes. He stood silently while clutching the podium tightly -- his hands growing red with anger.DootDootDoot wrote:Bren jumps at Koichi's sudden gun slam, his unrestrained surprise and shock being possibly the first real expression the other passengers get to see.CaptainPancakes wrote:Koichi looked sadly. "Rest in peace, Circe..."
"Now then..."
Koichi cracked his neck, and took out his gun, slamming it on the podium. "Do you really not know what I am referring to, Bren?"
"Look, I really don't know what it is, okay? Is this about me cheating in that game we played?"
"Is that all..?"
There was doubt and fear in Koichi's voice as he clutched his gun. After a few noticeable moments of hesitation, Koichi angrily took his gun and pointed it at Bren -- arms shaking.
"That is not enough! I refuse to believe that is all there is!"
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
He raises his arms, expression turning to fear.CaptainPancakes wrote:Koichi closed his eyes. He stood silently while clutching the podium tightly -- his hands growing red with anger.DootDootDoot wrote:Bren jumps at Koichi's sudden gun slam, his unrestrained surprise and shock being possibly the first real expression the other passengers get to see.CaptainPancakes wrote:Koichi looked sadly. "Rest in peace, Circe..."
"Now then..."
Koichi cracked his neck, and took out his gun, slamming it on the podium. "Do you really not know what I am referring to, Bren?"
"Look, I really don't know what it is, okay? Is this about me cheating in that game we played?"
"Is that all..?"
There was doubt and fear in Koichi's voice as he clutched his gun. After a few noticeable moments of hesitation, Koichi angrily took his gun and pointed it at Bren -- arms shaking.
"That is not enough! I refuse to believe that is all there is!"
"I-I really don't know what you want! Stop pointing that thing at me!"
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Koichi stomped on the ground.
"Stop playing dumb with me!"
Koichi fired so the bullet grazed slightly past his face, missing just by a hair.
"What is your relationship with Abby Young? The Ultimate Nuclear Engineer?! Your link to the UJTS nuclear accident...explain it to us immediately!"
"Stop playing dumb with me!"
Koichi fired so the bullet grazed slightly past his face, missing just by a hair.
"What is your relationship with Abby Young? The Ultimate Nuclear Engineer?! Your link to the UJTS nuclear accident...explain it to us immediately!"