Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 69 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)Topic%20Title

[put something witty here]

"Yes, well, now that we're all filing out... Anyone care to explain what exactly the matter at hand is?" Oscar tilts his head in confusion. "Is there a monster or was our director peeping on the girls? I'm feeling a bit turned around at the moment."

While nobody was watching, Urumi crawled back out from under the bed, quickly wiped her eyes, and just stood around trying to act casual.

Happy Maria

lcarus wrote:
"Yes, well, now that we're all filing out... Anyone care to explain what exactly the matter at hand is?" Oscar tilts his head in confusion. "Is there a monster or was our director peeping on the girls? I'm feeling a bit turned around at the moment."

James was about to leave when he heard Oscar's comment. He turned to him, arms folded. "Exactly what do you mean? Is that the image you have of me, Mr. Lewis?"

Southern Corn wrote:
lcarus wrote:

James was about to leave when he heard Oscar's comment. He turned to him, arms folded. "Exactly what do you mean? Is that the image you have of me, Mr. Lewis?"

"I kid, I kid," Oscar holds his hands up defensively. "Really I haven't a clue what's going on. Only that they're accusing you of something."

Happy Maria

"Well, whatever it is, I'm innocent. Find a better scapegoat, fools", James huffed, leaving the cabin to go to sleep.

Shy guy

Before James could get too far, Keri caught up to him and grabbed him by the arm. "Wait. Before you leave: the prank, was it your doing?" she asked, staring intensely at him.

Happy Maria

"Prank? What prank?", James asked, giving a strange look to Keri.

Shy guy

Keri said nothing in response, instead just continuing to stare for a few more moments. Then she let go of his arm and said, "it is nothing. You may go to bed."

Happy Maria

James stared back, giving a somewhat incredulous look before wordlessly leaving to sleep.

Leaving Rinea to heave into the bushes, V.A.L. wheeled around to the window the girls had says the ghost appeared in, flicking on its lights to get a better look at the ground, searching for footprints.

ASCEND

After some more aimless discussions, one of the girls realizes that they would really appreciate some more sleep and promptly kicks all of the guys out of the cabin.

The next day, they wake up to a slightly more frightening sight in the middle of the campgrounds: Otto hovering beneath the blimp wearing a tacky pair of bargain bin sunglasses (which obviously don’t fit over his singular eye).

“Hello everyone! How are my favorite passengers doing?”

“Terrible,” Urumi says, attempting to scrape a foul-smelling substance off her shoe. “When’s this stupid supply run supposed to end?”

“Oh, we finished that a while ago,” Otto explains, “But you guys are way too stinky to come anywhere near the airship now!”

“And whose fault was that?” James asks, “You’re the ones who chose to drop us off among all this filth.”

“Yes, yes, I agree, the blame here is all ours,” Otto says, “That’s why we will now make a different supply run to find some industrial-strength cleaners to fix you all up!”

“Sounds like you're just stalling for time to me…” Jack mumbles.

“We are most certainly not!” Otto shouts, “This is very important stuff!”

Suddenly, Kyle’s voice comes over everyone’s bracelets. “Hey, Otto, I think there’s a video game store nearby. Can you drop me off on the wa… crap, wrong intercom.”

“Err… Very important stuff!” Otto emphasizes.

Bryan shakes his head. “Ay caramba…

“Well if it makes you feel any better, I have a few gifts as well! First of all, the motive! The boss actually sent this in a while ago, but we forgot to tell you about it. Basically, if you kill someone at this camp, you may choose to let someone else leave in your place! It’s one-to-one too, so if you decide to kill two people for some reason, you can bring your best friend on an all-expenses paid trip back to civilization!”

“Well, what about the other gift?” Koichi shouts.

Otto chucks some kind of tube at Koichi’s head. The cadet barely catches the object.

“That’s some extra Pringles we picked up! They’re barbecue flavored! You all have to share though!”

Koichi takes a closer look at the container of Pringles. He quickly notices that the snack expired five months ago.

“Anyway, that’s all! Farewell!”

Otto zooms back into the airship, which soon departs from the camp once again, leaving the passengers behind.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Happy Maria

James scowled. "That's all? None of you are even worth bringing back to civilisation. Completely worthless."

fella

"Well, at least we know one person who won't kill anyone!" Bryan commented, a sarcastic tone in his voice as he glanced over at James. "Unless said person decides to bring themselves back, that is."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Definitely a weird motive, to say the least." Irene adds. "Though not the strongest one, I find."

Happy Maria

Collin1002 wrote:
"Well, at least we know one person who won't kill anyone!" Bryan commented, a sarcastic tone in his voice as he glanced over at James. "Unless said person decides to bring themselves back, that is."

"Of course." James nodded. "I must stay here and make sure none of you escape. I must be doubly cautious now that two fools can be allowed to leave."

Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It's better than the dumb balloon motive, I guess?" Urumi pointed out, not sounding too sure of herself. Then she blinked. "Hey, I thought they said they were bringing steak."

Jack opened the Pringles, halfheartedly offering them before just reaching in and grabbing some. He chewed slowly and with a wince on his face but he still ended up reaching for more.

Happy Maria

JesusMonroe wrote:
Jack opened the Pringles, halfheartedly offering them before just reaching in and grabbing some. He chewed slowly and with a wince on his face but he still ended up reaching for more.

James stared at Marlowe, though he didn't try to stop him from consuming expired food.

"Bzzt, Jack Jack, the thin fried potatoes you are eating have expired by 5 months. 150 days. 3600 hours. 216,000 minutes," V.A.L. pointed out.

"Certainly a step up from the balloon, and unfortunately one that's likely to click with a few of us... Oh, should I not be saying that out loud? Excuse me." Oscar frowns. "I'm a bit put out by the lack of steaks myself..."

Shy guy

"I do not think there is anyone here who would so happily leave at the cost of another life, even if they did not commit the murder themselves," Keri spoke up. "Even excluding the one who must die to start the trial, someone else would die at the trial's conclusion. Anyone happy with escaping in such a manner, I would think, would be capable of murder themselves in the first place. This motive changes nothing."

SiRReN wrote:
"Bzzt, Jack Jack, the thin fried potatoes you are eating have expired by 5 months. 150 days. 3600 hours. 216,000 minutes," V.A.L. pointed out.

"They look perfectly fine to me. Completely mold-free!"

"Bzzt, I worry about the things you are used to eating," V.A.L. said to Koichi. "Ultimate Florian, bzzt, perhaps you can create a meal from what is available in the mess hall, bzzt? Something for everyone - I believe it would be good for us to all consume a hot meal together, bzzt."

"I wouldn't mind something that didn't come straight out of a can for a change, but maybe we should put someone else in charge of food this time," Urumi clicked her tongue. "Someone who doesn't use dirt and rocks for 'seasoning'. Just a suggestion."

Shy guy

"Then how about a number of us work together to prepare some things?" Keri suggested. "It will be a wonderful bonding exercise!"

SiRReN wrote:
"Bzzt, I worry about the things you are used to eating," V.A.L. said to Koichi. "Ultimate Florian, bzzt, perhaps you can create a meal from what is available in the mess hall, bzzt? Something for everyone - I believe it would be good for us to all consume a hot meal together, bzzt."

"Oh yeah, I can totally do that! I'm sure I can whip up something good out of anything! Does anyone have any special food needs? Allergies? Intolerances? Preferences? I'll be sure to keep all of that in mind!" Florian chirps.

"Pescatarian." Jack answered. "Well, I'll eat meat if it's the only option available..."

Happy Maria

TheLetterF wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Oh yeah, I can totally do that! I'm sure I can whip up something good out of anything! Does anyone have any special food needs? Allergies? Intolerances? Preferences? I'll be sure to keep all of that in mind!" Florian chirps.

James tilted his head upwards. "I'm allergic to your very presence, if that counts."

He paused before remembering something suddenly. "Oh! And yogurt as well. Much appreciated."

A few moments later Florian returns, carrying several platters in his arms.

"For our entrée..." He lifts the cloche of one of the platters, revealing an assortment of sweet-smelling cups yoghurt, with tiny insect legs and wings sticking out of them.

"Now for the main course.." Florian lifts another cloche, revealing the form of a large trout marinated in a strange green sauce, laying on a bed of mushrooms, berries and pebbles.

"And finally, the dessert!" The butler chirps, uncovering the final dish, a cake which resembles a massive s'more, with a large cracker on both the top and and bottom, filled with chocolate amd marshmallow filling.

"I hope this is adequate!" Florian says with his signature smile.

Last edited by TheLetterF on Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

James leered at the butler's dishes cautiously. "Only one of these looks appealing", he commented. "You need to be a better chef than this, butler."

Southern Corn wrote:
James leered at the butler's dishes cautiously. "Only one of these looks appealing", he commented. "You need to be a better chef than this, butler."

"What do you mean? I can only do so much with what we have here...Maybe you can see this as an opportunity to try something new!"

fella

"Damn, that cake looks delicious..." Bryan commented, looking at the dishes Florian had made, not really interested in the others.

"Bzzt, indeed, considering the circumstances, I believe Ultimate Florian has done a marvelous job," V.A.L. said. "In particular with the cake, it looks positively scrumptious, bzzt. Could I consume food, I would certainly start there."

"Why goodness, he shouldn't have," Oscar says, eying the dishes with varying levels of horror. "...he really shouldn't have."

"We should have gone with Keri's idea," Urumi sighed.

"Either you're screwing around with us, or you need your title revoked," she snapped at Florian. "There's no way in hell the 'Ultimate Butler' can be this bad at cooking. Like, I don't even know how to cook, and I still know enough not to put bugs and rocks in the food. The only thing here that looks like it MIGHT be edible is the dessert, and I'm not just eating a giant cake for a meal."

Jack sighed. "Probably could've dealt with the meat after all..."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"We should have gone with Keri's idea," Urumi sighed.

"Either you're screwing around with us, or you need your title revoked," she snapped at Florian. "There's no way in hell the 'Ultimate Butler' can be this bad at cooking. Like, I don't even know how to cook, and I still know enough not to put bugs and rocks in the food. The only thing here that looks like it MIGHT be edible is the dessert, and I'm not just eating a giant cake for a meal."

"Oh, the little bugs were already in the tubs of yoghurt when I found them. Some cultures actually consider insects as a delicacy, you know! Besides, Otto didn't exactly leave us with any gourmet ingredients..."

"What do you mean the bugs were already in it?" Urumi raised an eyebrow. "That doesn't even make sense. Were the tubs just sitting around without any lids? And there's a pretty big jump in quality between 'gourmet' and 'random junk you found on the ground'."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"What do you mean the bugs were already in it?" Urumi raised an eyebrow. "That doesn't even make sense. Were the tubs just sitting around without any lids? And there's a pretty big jump in quality between 'gourmet' and 'random junk you found on the ground'."

"I don't really know how they got in...The mess hall is, well, kind of a mess. Spilled liquids, stains everywhere, holed packages...I wanted to make something snazzy out of what we're working with.." Florian frowns.

Shy guy

"But... there are much better ingredients we can use," Keri stated in clear confusion. "Not all of them have joined the ecosystem, I have seen various viable options."
Page 69 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus