Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 13 posts ]

Ace Attorney Panel at TGS 22/09Topic%20Title

is a five star man.

The Tokyo Game Show has just started, and on Saturday 22nd there will be an Ace Attorney related panel streamed live and promising to be 'unmissable'. If you'd like to watch the panel with us, we will be streaming it as always at http://cytube.court-records.net/r/CR. The panel will be 40 minutes long and starts at 16.00 JST (3.00 EDT, 00.00 PDT, 8.00 BST and 9.00 CEST).

We'd love to see you there to watch the panel unfold and chat about any news with fellow Ace Attorney fans! If you can't make it, any news will be posted here, and on our twitter, tumblr, Discord and new website beta.

Plus, make sure to stick around after the stream for a special surprise...
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.
Re: Ace Attorney Panel at TGS 22/09Topic%20Title

I'm just glad it's on a Saturday, staying up until 4:00 AM is gonna be worth it.
Signature loading, please wait...

Art Person

Not sure if this comes from TGS, but there's a new stage play coming Jan next year called "Turnabout GOLD MEDAL"
https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2119979/f ... &ref_cd=tw

Yabba Dabba Doo

Toatali wrote:
Plus, make sure to stick around after the stream for a special surprise...

:yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi: :yogi:

There also will be a panel with Eshiro and Takumi on 23rd September from 13:00 to 13:30.
https://gematsu.com/2018/09/tgs-2018-li ... dule#vjump

I wonder if they are just going to promote the anime or if it's about the game(s). I have the hopes that maybe Takumi's new case for the anime could be made into a new case for the inevitable trilogy for the Switch.

Last edited by Lusankya on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

This panel is at 4 AM on my timezone, and I got to be up early on saturday... Wonder if I could sleep from 11pm to a bit before 4am, watch the stream and then go back to sleep... This one's gonna be challenging, so I sure hope it's worth it.

If I make it, I'll join you guys on cytube.

Happy Maria

It’ll be sometime in the afternoon for me on this one, so I think I’ll be able to join in. Excited for the announcements!

I've felt worse.

I can't wait to wake up to Capcom not answering every single one of my ridiculous expectations.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Yabba Dabba Doo

sumguy28 wrote:
I can't wait to wake up to Capcom not answering every single one of my ridiculous expectations.

pfft, you mean we WON'T get every AA game ported to Switch in High-Definition with AA7 and localizations of AAI2 and DGS along with Phoenix Wright in Smash and Mario Kart?

Thunder84 wrote:
sumguy28 wrote:

pfft, you mean we WON'T get every AA game ported to Switch in High-Definition with AA7 and localizations of AAI2 and DGS along with Phoenix Wright in Smash and Mario Kart?

Why are you so pessimistic? They're clearly also announcing an open world AA game for PC/Consoles/Mobile/Snes. With a Battle Royale mode included.
Signature loading, please wait...

Yabba Dabba Doo

sumguy28 wrote:

Capcom one-upped you. Instead of not answering every request, they simply opted to answer none of them.

I've felt worse.

Thunder84 wrote:
sumguy28 wrote:

Capcom one-upped you. Instead of not answering every request, they simply opted to answer none of them.

Joke's on them. I had no expectations.
I had several.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Art Person

Out of sheer dumb hope, in about an hour there's part of Capcom TV's coverage that doesn't specify it's focused on a particular game, so I'll tune in then and see if maybe some hint is dropped or not. (Not sure if Eshiro's returning, but he pointed to the schedule board close to the end of yesterday's stream, so maybe? EDIT: IIRC Megaman 11 was on the board, and that's showing today, so it was a board referring to today's (23/9) and not yesterday's)

EDIT 2: Eshiro's on the couch! I wonder what he's there to talk about?
EDIT 3: They've just been playing classic games. No news (I sorta stopped watching part way through. Come back for the last 5 minutes)
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes