Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 45 of 47[ 1865 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

Re: Request thread.Topic%20Title

I will return...

Request filled!

Last edited by PhosphorousLaw on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuperAj3 wrote:
I'd give it a go, but your perspective looks better than what i can achieve XD
(I've drawn a head, but I'll have to work out a body XD If I can't I can just share the head?)

If you want, you can change the perspective a bit as long as his eyes and mouth are visible, I'll adjust the rest of body.

Hey, I'm in need of Hart Vortex's sprites. Namely the ones from DGS2. If someone could help me out, it'd be appreciated.

not a hedgehog

ShiroForever wrote:
Here's the completed 11th Doctor sprites
Spoiler: The Doctor
ImageImage
ImageImage

Credit also goes to Hesseldahl for refining the sprite

Hi there!, I was wondering if i could use these sprites in a case i'm working on for around November and I was Also wondering, If possible, If you could expand on these sprites (Surprised, Holding the 11th sonic screwdriver ETC)

If you aren't able to, I understand

The world ends with you

Looking for cool people to help me with a request. I want a rough sketch of the MC of my fangame.

Spoiler:
A recently graduated defense attorney. Female, 20 y.o. Take the hair style (hair is brown) on the left and do two sketches, with the hair flipped either way. She has a coy look to her. The suit should be inspired by the right picture - the vest/shirt - AND I need it to be similar to Apollo's suit. Like, SHE has been the inspiration to Apollo's style. :apollo: The vest's color? Um, I have no idea, but that's why it's just a sketch, not a full art. Please have that in mind.
My fangame takes place before Apollo Justice AA. I allow artist's interpretation. Make it as cool as you can and want! I'm open to suggestions and questions)

kera

Done

even among the pokemon, EXIST THE JUSTIS

Someone have the background that appear behind the judge in the phoenix's dream in 2-2?

Wannabe Attorney

I'll need a courtroom sprite with longer benches, if possible. AA1/2/3's courtroom sprite is what you should use as a base. I'd also like this sprite edit to extend to the defense and prosecution benches as well. It's for a new fancase I'm making called The Populated Turnabout.

I fail at everything.

Does somebody have the GK2/AAI2 HD files?
I'm currently doing some animating work, and was wondering if somebody had them since i can't find them online.

Epic Gamer

Cay wrote:
I'm currently doing some animating work, and was wondering if somebody had them since i can't find them online.

I don't have the HD sprites, but I recently put together the high resolution images I was able to find from capcom's gk2 character page:

Link to the post: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32955

Maybe it will help, I dunno :sassy:

I fail at everything.

Spazzery wrote:
Cay wrote:

I don't have the HD sprites, but I recently put together the high resolution images I was able to find from capcom's gk2 character page:

Link to the post: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32955

Maybe it will help, I dunno :sassy:

Yeah

Won't help...
But thank you anyway.

Art Person

Cay wrote:

The app is free to download from the App store. You could get it and see how to access the files?
EDIT: Here's a thread on AAI's sprites with a link to how they were ripped: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=32795

I fail at everything.

SuperAj3 wrote:
Cay wrote:

The app is free to download from the App store. You could get it and see how to access the files?
EDIT: Here's a thread on AAI's sprites with a link to how they were ripped: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=32795

It's free, but in order to download it you have to set your region to japanese or some shit and i can't figure out how to do that

Art Person

Ahh, you need to make a new account when selecting a free app, then you can make it wothout needing a credit card or voucher, otherwise yeah its’s hard. Did that thread have any info on AAI2? I didn’t check.

I fail at everything.

SuperAj3 wrote:
Ahh, you need to make a new account when selecting a free app, then you can make it wothout needing a credit card or voucher, otherwise yeah its’s hard. Did that thread have any info on AAI2? I didn’t check.

It didn't..

Bayoein!

Ello! So...I kinda need a character re-sprited for the Ace Attorney style. Arle from the Puyo Puyo series. Would anyone be willing to help out with that? If you are, we can talk more over discord.

アルルちゃん

love you love you love

Heyo! Maybe this isn't really a "request" per-say, but I was wondering if anyone had information on how the 3DS character animation footage was recorded? Specifically the modifying of the game part. I can't find info on how it's done at all, other than people using that footage for their rips. I'm aware of recording animations using 3ds Max, but was curious how it was done on actual hardware.

Art Person

From what I gathered, I think someone modified the file for the game to only display characters on a black background. The people sharing animations here from my knowledge weren't ripping them, just converting the video recordings to gifs. I presume they ran it through a homebrew launcher then recorded with a capture card.

(EDIT: Ahh OK you mentioned that LOL I'm blind). Other sites might help you with game modding, like GBATemp maybe?

love you love you love

I hadn't thought about asking on GBAtemp, thanks for the suggestion!

I knew it might be a bit hard to get information about how its done, but it being this sparse wasn't expected.

Art Person

timegoddess wrote:
I hadn't thought about asking on GBAtemp, thanks for the suggestion!

I knew it might be a bit hard to get information about how its done, but it being this sparse wasn't expected.

I remember the SoJ rips being organised through a google doc, but I think the link to that doc no longer works. There was a time I remember trying to access it but it was no longer public. But yeah at the time people were recording the footage those who were sharing the edited gifs didn't really give much away.

not a hedgehog

Good Evening everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could make some sprites with references Avengers Infinity War (I know endgame is out, but these requests fit more with Infinity War)

Evidence Sprites:
Empty Infinity Gaunlet
Full Infinity Gaunlet
The 6 Infinity Stones

Character Sprites:
Manfred Von Karma With Infinity Gauntlet (Snapping fingers animation)
Phoenix and Apollo with Infinity Gauntlet (desk slam, point and *if possible* a snapping finger animation after point
Maya, Gumshoe, Apollo and Phoenix fading away

If anyone could help, That would be greatly appriciated! :godot:

Epic Gamer

Hey everyone!

Does anybody know if somebody has ripped or could rip the backgrounds/locations from Gyakuten Kenji 2 (like this http://www.court-records.net/placesgk.htm). I would be very happy if somebody could rip these or give a link to them :will:

i feel pretty

Spazzery wrote:
Hey everyone!

Does anybody know if somebody has ripped or could rip the backgrounds/locations from Gyakuten Kenji 2 (like this http://www.court-records.net/placesgk.htm). I would be very happy if somebody could rip these or give a link to them :will:

I gotchu fam

Epic Gamer

Lind wrote:
Spazzery wrote:
Hey everyone!

I gotchu fam

Thank you so much! Exactly what I was looking for! <3
If I may ask, where did you get them from? :phoenix:

i feel pretty

Spazzery wrote:
Lind wrote:
Spazzery wrote:
Hey everyone!

I gotchu fam

Someone made a tool that rips all the assets for AAI2 directly from the ROM. I don't know if these are actually hosted anywhere on the internet, I just ripped them from the game.

Transgender Menace

Lind wrote:
Spazzery wrote:
Lind wrote:

Someone made a tool that rips all the assets for AAI2 directly from the ROM. I don't know if these are actually hosted anywhere on the internet, I just ripped them from the game.

Ah, I'd been looking for these too. I'll keep a copy around in case that album goes down.
"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
"ᴄᴀᴛs," he said eventually. "ᴄᴀᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ.”
― Terry Pratchett [RIP], Sourcery
| my personal site | my sprite thread |

i feel pretty

Initiate wrote:
Lind wrote:
Spazzery wrote:

Ah, I'd been looking for these too. I'll keep a copy around in case that album goes down.

I'm working on a huge asset pack for everything not currently hosted on CR, so that'll be up eventually, but it'll be a good long while yet.

Epic Gamer

Lind wrote:

Do you think a similar ripping tool is for the android ports of Investigations games? I wouldn't mind having these backgrounds in higher quality :will:

i feel pretty

Spazzery wrote:
Lind wrote:

Do you think a similar ripping tool is for the android ports of Investigations games? I wouldn't mind having these backgrounds in higher quality :will:

Not to my knowledge, but if you find one please do let me know.

Admittedly if tools exist for all of them I'll feel pretty silly about having manually ripped so much from AAI1, but hey.

Transgender Menace

Lind wrote:
Spazzery wrote:
Lind wrote:

Not to my knowledge, but if you find one please do let me know.

Admittedly if tools exist for all of them I'll feel pretty silly about having manually ripped so much from AAI1, but hey.

The answer to that is 'yes and no.'

The Investigations Android ports are actually simple Unity projects, meaning pretty much any Unity assets extractor will work on them - like the one used for ripping AJHD. From what I remember from my attempts to rip them, however, there are some differences from AJHD that mean not 100% of the files are rippable that way.

Backgrounds should be fine, though.

Quote:
Ninja edit: I don't know if this applies to AAI2 because I don't actually own a copy of it on Android >_> been meaning to buy one for awhile now

"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.

Epic Gamer

Initiate wrote:

The Investigations Android ports are actually simple Unity projects, meaning pretty much any Unity assets extractor will work on them - like the one used for ripping AJHD. From what I remember from my attempts to rip them, however, there are some differences from AJHD that mean not 100% of the files are rippable that way.

I'm really new to ripping stuff, so sorry if I may sound stupid asking obvious questions, but can you use a computer to do the ripping? :udgey:

Transgender Menace

Spazzery wrote:
Initiate wrote:

I'm really new to ripping stuff, so sorry if I may sound stupid asking obvious questions, but can you use a computer to do the ripping? :udgey:

Most Unity asset extractors are written for PC, so I'd say yes.
Death thought about it.

Murderous Gentleman

Could somebody make a full set of sprites of Winston Payne based off of the concept art from AA4?

Here are a couple of reference images you could use for my request (I don't own the latter sprite, I just found it):

Spoiler:

More specifically, I'm looking for an animated normal sprite like the one I have shown above, as well as a confident sprite, nervous/frazzled and a shocked sprite.

Contact me or post a reply and I can explain my request in more detail.

Howdy.

I remember someone made a sprite of Hobo!Phoenix crying. He had his head down, a frown on his face, and one tear streaming down his eye.

I haven't been able to find it, so if anyone has it or could point me in the right direction, it would be much obliged.

Transgender Menace

AlexanderTheGreat99 wrote:
Howdy.

I remember someone made a sprite of Hobo!Phoenix crying. He had his head down, a frown on his face, and one tear streaming down his eye.

I haven't been able to find it, so if anyone has it or could point me in the right direction, it would be much obliged.

ImageImageImage

Here you go. I'm unsure who made them, though...
Death thought about it.

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently working on an AA ASOUE Fan-Case and I need some Sprites for the Asoue characters. I only need front facing sprites and Profile Images. I would like Sprites for Mr. Poe, Violet Baudelaire, Klaus Baudelaire, Sunny Baudelaire, Esme Squalor, Count Olaf, Duncan Quagmire, Isadora Quagmire, Olivia Caliban, Jerome Squalor, Jacques Snicket, Hector, and Larry Your Waiter.

I would like the Sprites to be based off how the characters look in the Netflix series. I need Profile images for all of them and I need Front Facing Sprites for all of them but Jacques Snicket.

The Kind of Sprites I need for Each Characters Are Idle and Talking Sprites for:

Mr. Poe: Neutral, Smiling, Coughing, Sad, Angry/Suspicous, Thinking, Worried

Violet: Neutral, Happy, Worried, Angry, Upset, Thinking, Tying her hair with her ribbon, and all of those ones with the ribbon in hair

Klaus: Neutral, Happy, Worried, Angry, Upset, Thinking, With a Book, Hopeful

Sunny: Neutral, Happy, Worried, Angry, Upset, Sassy

Esme: Neutral, Happy, Angry, Breakdown, Insulting, Upset, Smug, Insulted

Count Olaf: Neutral, Happy, Breakdown, Arguing, Mad, Greedy, Insulting, Smug, Insulted

Duncan: Neutral, Happy, Worried, Angry, Upset, Thinking, Brave

Isadora: Neutral, Happy, Worried, Angry, Upset, Thinking, Brave

Olivia: Neutral, Happy, Worried, Angry, Upset, Grateful, Thinking, Sad, Crying

Jerome: Neutral, Happy, Worried, Angry, Upset, Thinking

Hector:Neutral, Happy, Worried, Angry, Upset, Fainting, Grateful, Thinking

Larry(Café Salmonella): Neutral, Happy, Worried, Angry, Upset, Brave, Thinking

I know I am asking a lot, but I would deeply appreciate it if someone could help me with this. If you are willing to take my request then either reply letting me know or PM me. Thank you for reading this and considering my request.

Hope keeps on going!

Hey, I have a new request about something I've been trying to work on.

I've been trying to find sprites of a character from a popular series on YouTube. It's a series called SMG4, and I know that it's inappropriate for children, but to be honest, Ace Attorney is really meant for teens as well because of the murder scenes in it.

In any case, there's a character I want to use from SMG4 for a series I'm doing on Ace Attorney Online, and the character is called Meggy Spletzer. She used to be an inkling based off of the popular Nintendo series, Splatoon. Now, she is human. There were a few times where Meggy was a lawyer, and I want to expand on that with a series called "Meggy Spletzer: Ace Attorney." I think it could (hopefully) work out, but in order for it to really work, I need sprites for her. First, I'll need sprites showing her before and after she became a lawyer. Here's the link to the Fandom page just in case you want to learn more about Meggy:

https://supermarioglitchy4.fandom.com/w ... y_Spletzer

Basically, I want her human form (after she became a lawyer) in a suit and her Inkling form (before she became a lawyer) in her casual outfit. This could be the only way for this to work.

I really hope I can get the sprites I need for this project, and I'll be sure to credit those who create the sprites. I even have something in return for the person who creates the sprites. The person who creates the sprites I need for the series will have a chance for their OC to appear as a witness in the same series. That seems fair, doesn't it?

If anyone will help, thanks so much! Even if no one comes to help, it's fine. At least I tried. Thanks anyway. :phoenix:

~BlueDragonCody

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Does anyone have the Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box HD assets, or know how to rip them? I'm afraid I've not had much luck searching for them through Google.

Transgender Menace

TheDoctor wrote:
Does anyone have the Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box HD assets, or know how to rip them? I'm afraid I've not had much luck searching for them through Google.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzw18af8l ... HD.7z/file
Death thought about it.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Thank you!
Page 45 of 47 [ 1865 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites