POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board.
Post Reply
iObjectCR
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 am
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by iObjectCR »

I'm actually posting this both here and in its own welcome thread. Why? Because I'd like to make an official topic about this that will be bumped up for all to see, as well as placing a comment in the proper section.

Another reason why is because it's been, what, 5 years since I was last here? I consider myself a completely different person than who I used to be for a lot of reasons. Back then, I did a lot of things here that I regret today.
Spoiler: This is a bit too long, so I figure putting it in spoiler tags is relevant
After I was banned, I received a PM intended for before my banning process. I think this PM sums it up pretty well. I apologize to the sender, along with involved individuals, but I do feel it's necessary to bring this up:

I was a straight-up jerk. Not only was I stubborn in literally everything I said/thought, but I worded things in the absolute worst possible way.

I didn't see profile pictures or usernames, just comments. And because of that, I mentally attacked people who were just putting in their two cents or even being supportive of me.

I want to specifically apologize to Neni, AVK, General Tommy, and everyone else involved with the stuff I did at that time. I should have never said the things that I said back then, and none of you deserved the outright stress of having to deal with an ignorant, stubborn, and childish guy like how I used to be.
I hope that, with this post, I can move forward and be able to be a part of this community without any unnecessary drama or long-winded argument posts. And on the bright side, I've continued researching game development past what I've already done in the past and may even work on some relevant projects in the future. (Probably not the near future, though. I still have some things I want to finish up first.)

Edit: Just to clarify, for any other mods, I was unbanned as per my request via Discord DMs. I wasn't sure if I needed to mention this just in case, as there was some confusion when I first came back in terms of the alt account rules. I don't plan on making any alt accounts, or getting myself banned again in the first place. :oops:
User avatar
Retinaé
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Retinaé »

My feelings for Ace Attorney is ressurecting slowly. I've been listening to it's musics (namely Apollo Justice's) for a while. I also had imaginations of AA recently. So yeah, I decided it would be a good time to come back and say hi. It wasnt that easy as I... forgot my password again and forgot to update my email as well... its a good thing my old email was still there :oops:

Anyway, I may also post any fanarts-possible sprites that are AA related (sure, if I draw anything AA related at one point, which I might just do)

So yeah, I'm back again!
TheBlackquillz
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am
Custom Title: "Eggs?"
Location: Lurking through the forum...

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by TheBlackquillz »

Howdy everyone!

It's ol' Quillzy here, coming back to lurk and hopefully get back into the swing of things eventually. Pretty sure not many people will recognize me, save for maybe a couple people from back in the dream thread, but it's expected - I've been gone for quite a while now, haha. I've become much more active on Discord and stuff, so I'll probably join the Discord server in a bit, but as for right now I'm just gonna watch from afar and catch up on new events :edgey:

Glad to be back~

EDIT: heck I have so many unread threads this is going to drive me insane because i have to read them all :beef:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
DeKiller Radio
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by DeKiller Radio »

Back after a nine year hiatus.

Sup, friends. <3.
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Pierre »

Wow you might now be the oldest person on the site now!

What brought ya back?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
DeKiller Radio
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by DeKiller Radio »

Pierre wrote:Wow you might now be the oldest person on the site now!

What brought ya back?
Someone posted on Facebook about: "Games that mean the most to you".

I cheated, and used franchises. Ace Attorney makes that list.

As I started reminiscing, I realized I haven't played any of the games in a while. So now, I'm thinking I'm going to see if I still have every game, and slowly play through them. :)
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Hi, did anyone miss me or am I a forgotten relic to time? If the former, please contact customer support at 1-555-ROYALBS. (Additional fees or charges may apply.)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Southern Corn »

Haha, nice to see you again, Rubia! Can I ship you some diamonds for free? (No toasters though, sorry.)
Image
Image
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

NO TOASTER?? Then why am I even back here?? I can't toast my bread to perfection using DIAMONDS! Send your shiny rocks elsewhere, humbug!!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Southern Corn »

Oh, uh...will some gold do the trick instead, then?
Image
Image
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Sure, let's start with a shipment of 50 kg and work our way from there. Please forward me your account number to Western Union so we may begin transactions.

(Alternatively, you may send me e-hugs and they are worth at least a metric ton of gold in my book.)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Southern Corn »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Sure, let's start with a shipment of 50 kg and work our way from there. Please forward me your account number to Western Union so we may begin transactions.

(Alternatively, you may send me e-hugs and they are worth at least a metric ton of gold in my book.)
Of course! I have a rather recent shipment of a metric ton of gold here. I guess it's a...Newton.

Anyway here you are before you kill me for that joke :basil:

Image
Image
Image
FenFen
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 am
Custom Title: Back in it, hopefully for the better
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by FenFen »

So, god, how long has it been since I been on this forum? I've had sporadic activity on here, mostly concentrated in 2014 and 2015 though. I came back, strangely enough, after seeing a YouTube walkthrough of a fan walkthrough called Conflict of Interest (Ropfa, if you're here, it was goddamn amazing and beautiful, legit cried on the penultimate case) and thinking about the good times I had on this forum. It's been pretty much 4 years since I've had maintained contact with people on here, and lots have changed, some hasn't. In case y'all don't know me, I'm SenorJustice-dono (not sure I have many people who'd remember me, just kinda lurked, did a short RP, popped in now and again and tried to spork a fic). Hope I'm here to stay again! :phoenix:
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Southern Corn »

Oh yay, a former sporker! I sympathise with you there :( Welcome back anyway!
Image
Image
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Pierre »

Welcome back! Sporking was some of the most hilarious stuff in the fandom. Hope you are doing OK.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
terras_light
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:35 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by terras_light »

Wow, I'm surprised my account is still here. It's been over 10 years. What have I missed?
User avatar
ChocolateXCheese
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 am
Custom Title: The Midnight Lurker

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by ChocolateXCheese »

It's wild to think I used to lurk here constantly when I was like 13/14. I was reminded of this wonderful community thanks to Volty's remake of that old Smooth Criminal video appearing in my recommended videos. It's so strange to see usernames I recognize despite the fact that it's been like 10 years and I was so young at the time. I just wanted to say hi and also sorry to anyone who encountered me during my angsty preteen days.
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Komachi »

So glad I still remember my Password:) Probably will not post as many as I used to but will keep looking around for a bit!
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Pierre »

Komachi wrote:So glad I still remember my Password:) Probably will not post as many as I used to but will keep looking around for a bit!
Welcome back! What is that bizarre rank?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Xero Wright
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:01 am
Custom Title: Faith is for the transient people.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Xero Wright »

Holy smokes, it's been forever since I've been here. Glad to see the forum's still kicking... sort of? Kinda?? A little??? I joined the Discord server some time ago but haven't had time to keep up with it, lol.

My love for Ace Attorney never really wanes, and I do come back to it from time to time... but I was only ever active way way back before 2010.

Anyway, hope you guys are doing well.
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Image
Thank you Elriel! :D
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Pierre »

Yo Xero! Welcome back in these trying times!

I wonder if Discords are just killing forums in general really. It's still good to have ya here though!
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Southern Corn »

Also has to do with the lack of new AA content in some time, presumably. Welcome back though!
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Rehncohro »

Fingers crossed for something near the end of the year since the 20th anniversary of the series is coming up.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Winston Payne
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:20 am
Custom Title: Rookie Killer

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Winston Payne »

Why do all the bots post here?
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Rehncohro »

Winston Payne wrote:Why do all the bots post here?
To let us know they're back, duh. :P
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
CoffeeAddict
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 532
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:59 pm
Custom Title: I HAS A GUN
Location: PH
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by CoffeeAddict »

Just checking out the place. Good to see that CR is still alive and well after all this years, I only have fond memories of this place. :D
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Oliver »

Well Melbourne's back in lockdown and I've been put in isolation for 14 days.
Hey guys, my name's Oliver and I was active here in like 2016, back when I was 12 or something. I've already seen a few familiar faces and I'm eager to catch up with the AA gossip. :yogi:
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Southern Corn »

Welcome back :D Always nice to see people on this site every now and then.
Image
Image
Zeon Twilight
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 677
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:01 pm
Custom Title: Never mess with a kid with an agenda

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Zeon Twilight »

Wow, Court Records is still around? That's cool. It was really fun to read my ancient Phoenix X Maya Fanfiction I posted here. I even resisted the urge to Necropost it (At least for now. I reserve the right to make a 14 years later Epilogue to the story if I want to though. It's your fault for timelessly preserving it, you wonderful people you.)

Hope everyone is having a good one, or at least hanging in there. I'm going to lurk on you guy's discord now.
Image
Sig links to my fanfic. MayaXPhoenix. Romance/humor. Final chapter is up.
GUI
Donor
Donor
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:58 am
Custom Title: Suave.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by GUI »

GUI wrote:Just here for my annual visit. 'sup
This guy sounds cool, would be weird if he thought about this site today and decided to dust off their account to make this post.

Ace Attorney still rules.
Post Reply