Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 72 of 100[ 4000 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 100  Next

Re: Danganronpa F5: Delusions of EdenTopic%20Title

ASCEND

"If you're fine with runnin' the risk of getting yourself executed, feel free to blow this thing off," Eli said, "But I'm sure everyone else would rather get this case solved."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"We can still save Rose, we can still save Rose..." Althea nodded along as everyone else said a bunch of things she wasn't paying attention to.

hi

Planetbox wrote:
"If you're fine with runnin' the risk of getting yourself executed, feel free to blow this thing off," Eli said, "But I'm sure everyone else would rather get this case solved."

"Fine then. We'll keep doing this, but I still think it's useless." Annabella huffed.

"It's not useless!" Nana snapped angrily. "How can you even say something so awful?"

hi

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"It's not useless!" Nana snapped angrily. "How can you even say something so awful?"

"Because no matter what we do, the real killer won't receive punishment." Annabella replied. "Sure, we might be able to bring Rose back, but it won't magically undo any crimes. Well...I guess it will, but the intent to kill is still there."

Blinky wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Because no matter what we do, the real killer won't receive punishment." Annabella replied. "Sure, we might be able to bring Rose back, but it won't magically undo any crimes. Well...I guess it will, but the intent to kill is still there."

"Well, then it's our job to teach the real killer a little something, alright?! We aren't gonna let them get away with it, but we aren't gonna let Rose die either!"

hi

"Fine then. Whatever." Annabella shrugged. "Like I said, if you really want to solve the murder, then do it. I just don't see the point in it."

"We have no solid leads, and I have no evidence to support this but-" Kyoya sighed with great exhaustion.

"We have to start somewhere. Doctor Agnes took the knockout gas for reasons that she did not know, but the only thing I can think is that she planned to knock me out and use my RC car for her plan. If we are to assume the killer is not me or Agnes then that means the killer had no means of knocking either of us out, and simply had the perfect tool in the RC car fall in their lap. It is much more believable to me that Doctor Agnes is the one behind using the RC car as it's the only explanation for why she'd take the gas."

Althea took a few deep breaths, looking calm for once. Despite the shaky hands on her podium.
"... I will concede that the knockout gas does implicate me, but I can't be the killer." she pointed to her bandages. "You, ah, took me out, Mr. Okamura. I was found unconscious."

"You were found with a head wound. We do not know whether or not it knocked you unconscious."

"Um, but... Miss Althea was unconscious when we found her. If it wasn't because she was hit in the head, then what would have caused it?"

"I believe I just hit her on the head knowing she was up to no good, but it did not knock her out. All she'd need to do is pretend to be unconscious when the others arrived."

"But, if I could have pretended to be unconscious, then why couldn't you, Mr. Okamura?" Althea pointed at the toaster. "You were in the same position as I was, and you are more well acquainted with your own RC cars. You could have used me as a decoy..."

"Had I knocked you out, I would've had to use the computer due to your head wound. Therefore there would be no reason for you to have the knockout gas. The only scenario that logically explains the knockout gas is you taking it to knock me out.

"I suppose we could also spray the gas ourselves to see if we learn anything from it. Perhaps it would match up with Marshall's symptoms and prove he was in the room."

"I took that knockout gas simply for self defense!" she yelled. "And clearly, I was right to do so!"

ASCEND

"She also could have just used the gas to knock herself out. Not trying to accuse Althea or anything, just presentin' a possibility."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"He could have done the same thing to give himself an alibi. I am the one with the head injury to show I was attacked." she scratched under the bandages. "Perhaps I walked in on Mr. Okamura killing Rose, and after knocking me out he devised this plan to lift suspicion from him. That would also explain why he used the Nexus!"

"Um... huh?" Nana tapped the side of her face. "Don't you, like, need to be in the room to use the Nexus? Or am I not getting how it works again?"

The American Dream

"Look, even if Althea took the gas with the intentions of knocking out Kyoya, who cares?" Skylar questioned. "At the end of the day, they were both unconscious. Last I checked, you can't control an RC car when you're knocked out. I still think that there was a third person in that room."

She tapped her fingers on the podium. "By the way, do toasters dream of electric sheep? I've just been wondering this whole time."

"Toasters dream of trials with happy endings. Which reminds me, should we use a lifeline? If it's possible to save Miss Péchard, we should do everything we can. Even if it means using all of them."

fella

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Toasters dream of trials with happy endings. Which reminds me, should we use a lifeline? If it's possible to save Miss Péchard, we should do everything we can. Even if it means using all of them."

"Would we even be able to use a lifeline, though?" Taylor asked, slightly tilting his head to the side. "I mean, no one remembers what happened, so..."

"Maybe we can, like, figure out who had the chance to break the animal machine thing?" Nana wondered. "I mean, apparently someone did it on purpose, right?"

The American Dream

"Fine, screw it. Let's use a lifeline to figure out what happened to that machine," Skylar groaned while rolling her eyes. "Or maybe who used the RC car."

ASCEND

"Okay, so basically," Eli began, making erratic and uncertain hand gestures. "If someone used the vine and rock to climb up or down the cliff face, it must have been after the animal machine broke, cause otherwise it would have made more sense to just walk. That leave two options."

"One, they climbed down the cliff to the waterfall, which would leave them pretty much stuck there.

"Two, they climbed up from the waterfall in order to reach the temple, which means the vine was probably used by someone who never touched the machine.

"Unfortunately, neither o' these options make much sense at all. So we might be missin' something here."

Shy guy

"I don't think they could use the vine to climb the cliff," Adam said. "Or at least, they couldn't use it to climb down the cliff as then it would still be supported at the top, which isn't how it was found. They could perhaps climb up, but why climb up before the transmitter is broken? If they climbed up after the transmitter was broken then they either needed a way to break it, or planned out a method to climb the cliff in advance despite not having any need to.

"Maybe there are other options but I don't think they work either. The vine must have served a different purpose."

The American Dream

Skylar raised her hand. "Yeah, hi. It's me again. Can I use the vine to hang myself? Like, right now?"

"So, uh, maybe someone swung the vine up from the bottom of the cliff and hit the machine with the rock end?"

Shy guy

"It's a very tall cliff, that would be difficult," Adam said. "Though I feel like you might be on the right track..."

"...Umm... Ummmm...." Nana scratched her head. "They... tied the vine to the antenna and pulled it off, maybe?"

Shy guy

Adam nodded. "That certainly sounds possible! It might explain the cable-like drag marks in the dirt as well."

The American Dream

"That seems like a really convoluted way to break a machine," Skylar said flatly, "though, I guess trying to herd a mass of people into a temple right out of Indiana Jones is already strange enough. I guess this whole thing is strange, anyway. But, seriously, can I hang myself with the vine?"

"Hang in there, Miss Skylar!" Nana blinked at her own words. "Er, I mean, don't hang in there! I'm, uh, pretty sure we're almost done! So... whoever broke the machine would have been someone who had the chance to set the vine up and pull on it from the lake, so... Mr. Taylor?"

"I don't believe they pulled on it from the lake. If they just tied the rock to the other end and threw it over the cliffside then there would be no need to ever leave the clearing."

The American Dream

JesusMonroe wrote:
"I don't believe they pulled on it from the lake. If they just tied the rock to the other end and threw it over the cliffside then there would be no need to ever leave the clearing."

"Wouldn't that make it easier for them to be seen, though? Seems counterproductive to me."

Shy guy

"Something to note: if someone broke the transmitter on top of the cliff, they'd have to retreat to the temple. If they broke it on the bottom, they'd have to retreat to the waterfall base," Adam said. "Otherwise they'd have to pass through the forested nature trail, which would have been much too dangerous after what they'd just done."

ASCEND

"Could they have just let the rock hang off the cliff and then waited for the weight to snap the antenna off on its own?" Eli asked. "That way they wouldn't've needed to stay nearby."

"But, like... Wouldn't that mean the antenna should have been tied to the vine when we found it? It wasn't, right?"

"Admittedly I do not see how one could break it from the bottom of the cliff. They'd need to throw the vine around the antenna like a lasso, and then it becomes even more difficult to drop the rock with a great enough force when at best all they can do it is throw it upwards."

Kyoya chuckled. "Yes, I see it now! The killer dropped it from the top of the cliff and retreated to the temple!"

Shy guy

"If the vine snapped off, it might not have taken the antenna with it," Adam said. "Eli, your idea is possible, but... it would have been difficult to estimate how much time it would buy. It is unlikely to have held out for long, anyway, so it would not amount to much time gained."

"Would they have had to use the nature trail if they climbed down using the vine after breaking the antenna?" Marshall asks wearily. "I guess that doesn't explain why they used the rock though."

He bites his lip contemplatively.
Page 72 of 100 [ 4000 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 100  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus