Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 630 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

BTS albums? If so, I completely understand.

I really hope things turn around for you. Being stressed out sucks!
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Happy Maria

Today I went to get my passport. Ended up waiting there for three hours more than expected, but went home empty handed. Whoo whoo.

Some guy there also got into a huge argument with one of the people working there and it escalated so fast. I was right next to the, o and it legitimately made me wince. Too uncomfortable.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Milky wrote:
BTS albums? If so, I completely understand.

I really hope things turn around for you. Being stressed out sucks!

Yup! I purchased most of their older albums and I‘m really excited about them~

Thank you, I hope so too! It really sucks a lot :(

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Southern Corn wrote:
Today I went to get my passport. Ended up waiting there for three hours more than expected, but went home empty handed. Whoo whoo.

Some guy there also got into a huge argument with one of the people working there and it escalated so fast. I was right next to the, o and it legitimately made me wince. Too uncomfortable.

You going somewhere? Getting and renewing passports is always a hassle, I remember the struggle I went through renewing mine almost 3 years ago now. Thankfully, it's valid until I turn 30.

Happy Maria

Nah, I just need it for identification purposes, really. Though getting it really is a hassle, especially for me now since I can barely find time to even go there currently.

I've been in an art funk lately, but yesterday I wanted to draw so I kinda forced myself. After 10 hours I finally finished what I've been working on.
I'm honestly so proud of it.
Spoiler: Big Image

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
I've been in an art funk lately, but yesterday I wanted to draw so I kinda forced myself. After 10 hours I finally finished what I've been working on.

Oh wow your Morrigan is amazing! I love the colours!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Milky wrote:

Thank you so much! I'm in love with the way it came out. I usually do just monochrome drawings because I've convinced myself I couldn't color. Idk why. All I know is my coloring isn't so bad after all. :edgey:

Today is my 2 year anniversary with Karim!
Sorry, I'm just really happy today. :shoe:

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Milky wrote:

Thank you so much! I'm in love with the way it came out. I usually do just monochrome drawings because I've convinced myself I couldn't color. Idk why. All I know is my coloring isn't so bad after all. :edgey:

Today is my 2 year anniversary with Karim!
Sorry, I'm just really happy today. :shoe:

Man those two years seem to have flown by. Congratulations you two!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Congrats, Dawn! Glad to see things are going well with you two still. Geez, time really flies.

Wow, I picked the wrong day to check up on the forum and read Dawn's message. :edgey:

How are y'all doing? I'm still having issues with getting my sleep schedule to fix itself, now that I don't work nightshift anymore.

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
Wow, I picked the wrong day to check up on the forum and read Dawn's message. :edgey:

How are y'all doing? I'm still having issues with getting my sleep schedule to fix itself, now that I don't work nightshift anymore.

I got my Bachelor's Degree and am currently waiting for my application to a master's program to go through.
I've gotten used to waking up early for no reason.
I discovered I'm aro/ace.
You and I broke the record for not yelling at each other about that thing.
There's a stray cat that keeps showing near my home and runs away immediately.
I'm out of stray cat pics.
Mostly normal stuff
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:

I'm going through real rough times right now in a lot of aspects of life.

But at least it's my mates birthday/D&D night tomorrow
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

CatMuto wrote:

Not particularly pleased. I went to the passport office today to actually get the freaking thing but endless delays plus needless loopholes caused me much misery...and cash as well. At least I got it actually done now, but I had to spend nearly six hours at the damn place. If I ever go back to that place again, it’ll be too soon.

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

Not particularly pleased. I went to the passport office today to actually get the freaking thing but endless delays plus needless loopholes caused me much misery...and cash as well. At least I got it actually done now, but I had to spend nearly six hours at the damn place. If I ever go back to that place again, it’ll be too soon.

Ugh yeah getting passports renewed can be a real nightmare. Still does this mean you are travelling somewhere?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Nah, I just need it for identification purposes currently and figured I might as well get I to out of the way sooner than later. Might consider maybe traveling somewhere else sometime this summer though.

sumguy28 wrote:
I've gotten used to waking up early for no reason.
I discovered I'm aro/ace.
You and I broke the record for not yelling at each other about that thing.

Wish I could wake up (early) for no reason...
Neat. Always cool to realize things about yourself.
What now?

The Real Human Being

Three days off to spend
Mini Fridge full of Rockstar
DoMaya shan't sleep

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya wrote:
Three days off to spend
Mini Fridge full of Rockstar
DoMaya shan't sleep

Oooft not with all that rockstar you won't.

What are your plans for those days then cause your set up sounds like some intense gaming session.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I am addicted to Overwatch, especially to playing as Widowmaker. I blame this addiction on my brother, who introduced me to the game lol. I got a mic last week and started to talk to other players often - I’ve been sent many friend requests and some of my “gamer partners” are 12-year-old boys. Oh well. It is fun, at least.

I am writing a very extensive undergraduate thesis about Literature. In specific, it is about 20th century Literature and how the changes in social structure and politics that happened during that time influenced writers (I’m focusing mainly on Saramago, Kafka, Orwell and García Márquez). I almost feel like my whole life is invested on this.

I lost plenty of weight just by doing intermittent fasting during the last two or three months - I am getting accustomed to eating a lot less than what I was used to. It is almost like my stomach is getting smaller or something.

Also, I’m addicted to peanuts. I eat a lot of peanuts every week. It is the only food I like that makes me feel sated for many hours; sometimes eating a moderate amount of peanuts and drinking some glasses of water is enough to make me go through the day.

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
I am addicted to Overwatch, especially to playing as Widowmaker. I blame this addiction on my brother, who introduced me to the game lol. I got a mic last week and started to talk to other players often - I’ve been sent many friend requests and some of my “gamer partners” are 12-year-old boys. Oh well. It is fun, at least.

I am writing a very extensive undergraduate thesis about Literature. In specific, it is about 20th century Literature and how the changes in social structure and politics that happened during that time influenced writers (I’m focusing mainly on Saramago, Kafka, Orwell and García Márquez). I almost feel like my whole life is invested on this.

I lost plenty of weight just by doing intermittent fasting during the last two or three months - I am getting accustomed to eating a lot less than what I was used to. It is almost like my stomach is getting smaller or something.

Also, I’m addicted to peanuts. I eat a lot of peanuts every week. It is the only food I like that makes me feel sated for many hours; sometimes eating a moderate amount of peanuts and drinking some glasses of water is enough to make me go through the day.

Good for you I hardly ever bring myself to talk to randoms but normally I play with a couple of friends.

We also hate Widowmaker! Not one of us can snipe and she's like the biggest shut down of fun since Hanzo's Scatter Arrow when she's really good!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I love sniping! It is my favorite role, hands down. This is why I main Widowmaker and Ashe, though the latter is more well-suited for mid-range battles. It is so fun and addictive to blow up some heads.

The characters that tend to annoy me the most are the ones with extremely high level of mobility and focused on short-range battles: Tracer and Genji. Dying to Tracer always feels like BS to me. Almost unfair.

Playing with someone you know is always fun. I only started ranking up when I decided to communicate with my team during matches. I feel like it increases the synergy between my teammates, and makes us all “on the same page”.

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
I love sniping! It is my favorite role, hands down. This is why I main Widowmaker and Ashe, though the latter is more well-suited for mid-range battles. It is so fun and addictive to blow up some heads.

The characters that tend to annoy me the most are the ones with extremely high level of mobility and focused on short-range battles: Tracer and Genji. Dying to Tracer always feels like BS to me. Almost unfair.

Playing with someone you know is always fun. I only started ranking up when I decided to communicate with my team during matches. I feel like it increases the synergy between my teammates, and makes us all “on the same page”.

Tracer's the unfair one? Didn't think she'd be such a problem since she's got limited vertical mobility and Widow can get up high. Genji I fully agree with you though. It was a real shame when they took away Symmetra's lock on beam because she was great for defensive work with those characters. Genji's dragonblade is just stupidly powerful and the fact it gets a refund on its ult charge when you stop it is ridiculous.

Eh it's not always great playing with people you know. One of my friends gets super salty and unapologetically blames his friends when things go wrong. Just gets the point where it can be real hit or miss playing with him like that. Still good on you for trying ranked. I've never been interested in that serious stuff.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I agree that Genji’s ult is the most OP, but taking all abilities into consideration, I believe Tracer is even more OP than him. Tracer is the only character that doesn’t have to pay for her mistakes; with one click, she can use “Recall”, restore HP and erase her last BS move.

Tracer’s damage is too high for a character that is so fast. Her hitbox is smaller than Genji’s, and IMO it takes more skill to defeat a Tracer than it takes skill to defeat any character when you play as Tracer.

Sure, Tracer is rarely a problem when I play as Widow, but she annoys the hell out of me when I play as Ashe. It just feels like the Tracer has advantage over everyone with her endless light speed moves and high skill cap. Again, to hit the Tracer, you need much better aim than the Tracer needs to hit you.

I don’t understand how some people can take videogames sooo seriously. Sure, I like to rank up, but fun always comes first to me. I don’t mind losing sometimes, and I won’t become pissed off if my team screws up here and there. I wouldn’t want to play with someone like your friend there; someone who bitches about their team’s mistakes all the time, without recognizing their failures themselves. I like to be tolerant to other people’s weaknesses.

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
I agree that Genji’s ult is the most OP, but taking all abilities into consideration, I believe Tracer is even more OP than him. Tracer is the only character that doesn’t have to pay for her mistakes; with one click, she can use “Recall”, restore HP and erase her last BS move.

Tracer’s damage is too high for a character that is so fast. Her hitbox is smaller than Genji’s, and IMO it takes more skill to defeat a Tracer than it takes skill to defeat any character when you play as Tracer.

Sure, Tracer is rarely a problem when I play as Widow, but she annoys the hell out of me when I play as Ashe. It just feels like the Tracer has advantage over everyone with her endless light speed moves and high skill cap. Again, to hit the Tracer, you need much better aim than the Tracer needs to hit you.

I don’t understand how some people can take videogames sooo seriously. Sure, I like to rank up, but fun always comes first to me. I don’t mind losing sometimes, and I won’t become pissed off if my team screws up here and there. I wouldn’t want to play with someone like your friend there; someone who bitches about their team’s mistakes all the time, without recognizing their failures themselves. I like to be tolerant to other people’s weaknesses.

Yeah he's fine when things are good and there's characters he's good with but he's the first to say "That's not working" or "You should have been doing this." when things take a turn for the worst.

As for Tracer, it's kind of her job though to get in and harass folks on the back line. I've not used her much because I found her too hard to use. Sure you are fast but that makes aiming a bit difficult for Tracer too so there's a skill level there to maintain the situational awareness and aim to be effective. Plus she might have recall but her health is pathetic. You need to be real itchy on that recall trigger or you'll be dead before you can do anything. If Mei or McCree are there as well she'll really struggle too.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Btw I think I might be infatuated with Frank Zappa. Can’t stop watching his interviews. This one is especially good. I love how he makes all those guys look like fools. No-nonsense, dry, funny, direct. I might read his biography or watch a documentary about his career later.

I might have changed my mind about Tracer. A little, at least. She is not as easy to play as I thought. I still would change some few things about her, though. Her blinks and her ult reload too fast.

Sometimes I can’t believe how messy my room is. It bothers me that there is always something to organize. Like, I don’t even know what to do with all these papers/texts from last year. I can’t throw them away. It would make me feel “guilty”. This kind of thing bothers me so much I can’t even put my feelings properly into words lol. I can’t throw this stuff away, I want to read it all again and absorb the information completely. I don’t want to forget anything.

I want to organize the texts according to subject, but I don’t know where to begin with. Maybe I should buy some file folders...

The Real Human Being

It's been two months, our baby of the new year is already 1/6th done with it's life...
If s/he was a human, they would be about 10 years old now! So for the month of March we go on with the march of time, a time to repay debts, and assassinate tyrants.
So the theme for this month(s) is Progress, undeniable good done for the world.
Pick something you believe made the world a better place, be as subjective or objective as you want.
It could be something as grand as a political figure, as vague as a folk hero, or as personal as a beloved pet who made your world a better place.

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya wrote:
It's been two months, our baby of the new year is already 1/6th done with it's life...
If s/he was a human, they would be about 10 years old now! So for the month of March we go on with the march of time, a time to repay debts, and assassinate tyrants.
So the theme for this month(s) is Progress, undeniable good done for the world.
Pick something you believe made the world a better place, be as subjective or objective as you want.
It could be something as grand as a political figure, as vague as a folk hero, or as personal as a beloved pet who made your world a better place.

Noted but that one takes some reflection. There's loads of things that are good for progress.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

My current avatar is the highest progression of humanity, ez.
Signature loading, please wait...

I cannot believe the EU agreed to getting rid of the semi-annual changing of the clocks. It's not THAT difficult of a thing to keep track of. Especially nowadays, where most clocks people use are digital or on computers, tablets, and smartphones; they change automatically!

And they want to give Germany permanent winter-time. So, great, for six months, kids are gonna be going to school in the morning, in the freaking dark. Mmmh, easy prey~ :hotti:

And worst of all, they want EACH EU country to choose for themselves which time they want to have. So, let's say you are travelling from Germany to France, and then to Spain. You leave Germany and remind yourself that it's X o' clock there, but that France has time Y currently, so there's a time different of XA going on, meaning you should change your clock when entering France, so you don't have the wrong time, but THEN recall that Spain is now on Z time, meaning you need to change your clock again to display the difference of YA to Z, and remember that your tavel plans should include the time you leave, but also what time difference there is when you ARRIVE...! Yeah, THAT's definitely easier than having to switch your clock one hour ahead or back every six months.

Gettin' Old!

I know I'm late to the party but DoMaya says March is about Progress so I'ma stick my piece in too.

It might be cheating, or not as grandiose as changing the world in a monumental way but I'm flavouring this one about personal progress. Making those little steps that the world might not notice but which are still nonetheless progress.

So towards the end of last year (and still now to an extent) thing's aren't great for me. I've got personal troubles and my career is struggling with the potential to fall off a cliff edge. It felt hard to feel good about myself or like I was doing anything of worth. The problem was with all my problems, there wasn't all that much I could DO in the immediate sense to fix them in an absolute way. A lot of it was waiting around for results and feeling anxious and debating over difficult decisions.

Then I made some new friends and we got talking about music and whatnot and so I started trying to relearn the guitar, inspired by their example. Playing something or singing just felt good even if it was hard to feel good about other things. I had played a tiny bit in school but I always struggled with chords and hearing those flat chords when I was younger just deterred me from taking it further. Still, I tried again to start with a favourite song of mine: Die Anywhere Else from the game "Night in the Woods".

I practiced mostly on Nightshift when things were quiet and at home using my Dad's guitar. My friend helped me transcribe the chords to something viable and slowly but surely I felt myself get better. I felt the hard skin begin to form on my fingers. I began to play chords without looking desperately to make sure my fingers where right. Chord changes became faster and more fluid. I even was able to sing along on occassion.

Now I'm not saying it's perfect, or that things are great but this felt like progress and that meant a lot to me. That I could still develop myself and find something that gave me a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment even as the world around me was chaotic. Now I practice a couple songs: Take it Easy, Wish you were here, and of course I still do Die Anywhere Else.

So I chose Mae Borowski playing "Die Anywhere Else" for 'Progress month' as a tribute to personal progress and small goals and steps that keep us going. Might not change the greater world but it makes our personal world's much richer.

Credit to this person for the art:
https://www.deviantart.com/awesomeanime ... -670031328
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

That's nice to hear, Pierre! I'll admit that I've never been good with music stuff myself so it's nice to see you improve on that front! I might have my own piece to add on soon as well when I get more time.

Great to know that, Pierre. Sometimes we feel stuck in “dead ends”, or feel kind of pessimistic and hopeless, and we need something/someone to remind us that self-development is an endless process that will always provide us with new opportunities.

One can always grow, seek new experiences/skills, move on to the new and unexplored. This is what I do whenever I find myself very depressed, and it always works.

-

Maybe I’m a little too addicted to Overwatch. I have to take a small break from my PS4. Didn’t do anything else the entire weekend.

I started to rank up VERY, very fast with Reaper. Much more than I did with any other character. Even though I have more hours with Widow, Ashe and Brigitte (and I still love all of them), it is like something suddenly “clicked” with Reaper. It is almost like the character said, “I’m perfect for you and for your playstyle”.

I’m a very annoying flanker lol. I think about how the adversary team probably hates me all the time, especially tanks. I give my adversary tanks one hell of a hard time. I love to kill Orisas and Reinhardts, approach them from behind and all this stuff. Perhaps what I love the most about Reaper, is how the closer he is to a target, the deadliest he is. I can be impulsive, aggressive and simply approach the enemy on my own instead of running away to my team and attempt to create complex “group work” to take a tank down. His passive ability allows him to absorb the life of his victims, which makes him not very dependent on healers.

Anyway, if anybody here is in my rank (Gold) in Overwatch, or even in ranks that are not very different from Gold in terms of skill level such as Silver and Platinum, just tell me whenever your team is in need of a competent flanker (Reaper) or Hitscan DPS (Ashe, Widowmaker, McCree). I promise I won’t let you down lol. From times to times, I play as secondary healer/support too, with Brigitte or Zenyatta. I don’t play tanks, though.

I’ve been searching for people who main primary tanks (Rein, maybe Winston) and people who main primary support characters (Mercy, Ana, Moira). Haven’t found anyone thus far, with the exception of one friend who mains Moira.

Ok, now I’ll stop talking about Overwatch. I promise.

Gettin' Old!

Too bad! Cause I'm gonna talk Overwatch to You!

I told ya Reaper was real powerful right now. That life steal effect was recently buffed to give him crazy amounts of sustain when he fights like a tank. Your best shot is really to CC him with Brigitte, McCree or maybe Roadhog and put him down quick.

It's so easy to just see Reaper Wraithform into a team And then use his Ultimate to wipe people without a shield tank.

As much as me and my friends would benefit from a Competent sniper none of us are interested in really playing ranked but we play on PC anyway.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Karim decided to take tomorrow, and the day after, off so that we can spend time together for his birthday. He's turning 33 and I'm just so glad to be here with him. I was scared that I might've had to go back to the US, but thankfully I don't and I get to stay with him. I was thinking of drawing him another card. Last month I drew him an Iron Man card for our 2 year anniversary and a Midoriya card for Valentine's Day. Maybe I'll go with Kirby this time.. or Mega Man. :yogi: This is so tough because I can draw so many things and I have so many ideas. :sadshoe:

Update | March 15, 2019:
Today we are going to a friend's place in Mississauga to hang out with a bunch of our friends for the evening. We were supposed to go to a convention today, but 1.) We weren't even sure I'd still be here and 2.) Money tho. We haven't seen our other friends since December so... All I know it there's gonna be food, snacks, booze, and Smash Ultimate.
We so desperately need this distraction after what we've been through recently.

I hope you all have a good day :edgey:

I have to put one of my cats down... probably tomorrow.
...heh. What a sad post just under Dawn's happy one. :sadshoe:

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:

You have my condolences.

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:

Sorry to hear Cat. My colleague's daughter just lost a cat as well. Hope you are doing ok.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Sorry to hear, Cat. Never owned one myself but they're cute little buggers and I probably couldn't bear to lose one either.
Page 630 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus