Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 13 of 18[ 684 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

Re: Nonary Game 8: T&T (Round 4 Discussion Phase)Topic%20Title

No other way than to make this mistake.

Blinky wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
"So, it was a lie... I should've known, really. Not that there's even any point in getting angry over this now." Psi shook her head. "We've got both your names, and it's not like there's anything left for you. Still... this was all Zero wanted? Just plain old revenge? He literally knew the robbers' names and everything about the plan, and he used all that info to host this game? Why did he have to kidnap us? W-why bring us into his little revenge scheme?! It's... it's downright pathetic. Even rigging that room so that Pitch's friend would die... We can't let this guy get away with everything he's done."

Peri shrugged. "Who knows? Maybe there's more to this than revenge. Or perhaps...he wants vengeance on everyone there that day, even if they were innocent?"

"Close, but no cigar, I think. What he probably wants is the death of one of us, he doesn't know who to kill but he knows it's someone here. That's probably the one-- otherwise, too much of a hassle if you think about it... Maybe? That's what I've got so far, at least."

Virgo sits down on the floor, evidently tired at this point. "My gut tells me this next room is either Peri's or Psi. Toss a coin. Also probably the one that'll reveal who we're after."

hi

"That sounds plausible too." Peri nodded. She walked up to the door. "I can check the door first if you want, Psi. Unless anyone here has any spare change lying around to do a proper coin toss."

Happy Maria

"S-sure, I guess." Psi shrugged, "I'm tired of getting shocked anyway. You go."

hi

Peri took the key and put it in the keyhole, bracing herself for possible shock.

Gettin' Old!

"Perhaps Zero is just really spiteful that he lost someone that day while others didn't." Blaze said closing the notebook and tossing it back to Sin. He turned towards Pitch "So...Diego seems this has all your little tricks in here, Zero clearly wanted you to experience loss like he did."

He looked over at the door "Actually I'd think this one might be Jupiter's door but pass the key around and we'll see."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Sock

"Wrong one." Pitch shakes his head at Blaze.

"Kinda fucked how Zero even got that in the first place..."

Sin catches the notebook and also turns to face Pitch.

"It doesn't matter if you're Diego or Nigel, you're a piece of shit. I'm going to enjoy locking you up when we get out of here."

Gettin' Old!

Blaze nodded "It's fine, guess this gives us the name of the guy you tried to protect at least. He's Diego then?" Blaze took a moment to stretch, every muscle proudly displayed against the tight white t-shirt.

"Ugh starting to get tired here. I'll be glad when this is all over." He muttered looking over towards Sin "What was your redemption one anyway? Just a couple of puzzles? Most of them have involved putting other people's lives on the line."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

9 Houses, 9 Cats, 9 Lives

Dee doesn't say anything for now, but noticing Peri trying the door, he immediately tenses up. He looks as if a sudden and very concerning thought had just occurred to him. He seems to be worrying about something more than the possibility of Peri being shocked by the door.

Last edited by Muzozavr on Wed May 15, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Yeah, it was just some puzzles. My son's life was on the line, though..."

Gettin' Old!

Blaze nodded grimly "That's what I thought...yeah Zero definitely wants us to lose something precious to us. Definitely replicating what they probably felt when they lost their daughter." He looked around the others "My bet is they'd target Jupiter for this last one...I don't know why they punished Virgo but the others seem to make sense."

He pointed to Pitch "You the perpetrator were made to suffer."

He looked to Sin "You, not for lack of trying, failed to bring the killers to justice in time for Zero's liking."

He looked back to Jupiter "Maybe Zero feels you and your team should have been able to stop the robbers or put them down as punishment for harming Zero's wife."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Sock

Joker wrote:
Sin catches the notebook and also turns to face Pitch.

"It doesn't matter if you're Diego or Nigel, you're a piece of shit. I'm going to enjoy locking you up when we get out of here."

"How cute. Glad I could make you happy." Pitch chuckles.

"I'd much rather be known as me, if that's not too hard to believe."

Sleeping is my life.

When Peri puts the key into the keyhole.... She lets out a yelp and quickly pulls her hand away, leaving the key inside the keyhole.

"This is the second time you tried to open the door..." Zero simply says. "As such, this is not your Redemption Room, after all."

hi

"Gahhh..." Peri winced as she rubbed her hand. "I guess...it's Psi's then." She gave the other woman an apologetic look.

Dee rubs Peri's hands gently, but he looks relieved that the redemption room wasn't Peri's, after all.

"Pain, pain, go away, don't come back another day..."

hi

Peri chuckled a little at her son's song. "Thank you...I'm feeling much better now."

Two milkmen go comedy!

"I should try this as well huh? Let's see if you're right,Blaze."
Jupiter walked up to the door,took the key and put it in the keyhole

Sleeping is my life.

As Jupiter puts the key into the keyhole... He let out a yelp as he quickly pulls his hand away, leaving the key inside the keyhole. Seems like he got shocked as well.

"Well, Zeus, it's clear now that this isn't your Redemption Room." Zero simply said.

Sock

"....Who the hell's left?" Pitch looks around everyone in the room.

"Is it the kid?"

"Not necessarily. Virgo, Sin and you have already had your Redemption Rooms, Peri and Jupiter just tested the key. That leaves... Deux, Psi, me and Blaze. I think that's it."

"And, to be entirely honest, I don't see what kind of a Redemption Room I could possibly have. I don't think I really have anything to redeem... some occasional misbehavior, sure, no one's perfect. But nothing big enough that would get Zero to make an entire redemption room for me."

Dee pauses for a bit, thinking over something.

"Actually... if it makes you all happier, I can go ahead. I'm expecting to just get shocked, but hey... since my mom just got shocked, too, I'm ki-i-i-i-nd of curious to know what it actually feels like... I'm not gonna let this scare me, I'm not gonna let anything scare me!"

Dee briskly walked up to the door and tried the key before anyone could stop him.

hi

Peri was shocked by her son's sudden actions, and ran to the door to try and stop him.

Sleeping is my life.

But it was too late for Peri as Dee have places his hand on the key that's currently inside the keyhole.... He lets out a quick yelp as he quickly pulled his hand away. For a moment, there was stunned silence.

"Honestly, Dee Dee..." Zero spoke up when some time have passed since Dee's attempt. "You should at least listen to Mama Bear. And now, you made her upset. If I were you, I'd apologize to her right now."

hi

Peri examined her son's hand, brow furrowing in worry. "Why did you do that?! You need to be more careful..." She muttered.

Happy Maria

"Y-yeah, really... Be more careful in the future", Psi chided Dee. "Anyway, looks like this room's m-mine after all..." She gulped, taking the key now and trying it out...slowly.

"It could be Deux's too. No need to shock yourself a third time." Sin said.

Sleeping is my life.

As Psi puts the key into the keyhole....... She didn't finch as she turns the key, unlocking the door.

"Well... Look like you got lucky as you didn't get zapped for the third time. Please enter the room, Psychic." Zero says. "As for the rest of you, please do not try to follow her in."

Psi entered the room, and then a moment later... The door slam shut. Seems like Psi will have to undergo her trial. The players all knew that they all have to hope for Psi's safe return. They know this is her Redemption Room. The last Redemption Room before everyone reaches the end.

((Psi will be unavailable due to her being in the Redemption Room. The rest of you may talk.))

Post-Game Edit:
Psi's Redemption Room: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/mEaH9d3ZBVn

Last edited by JaytheBluPirate on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Well, I'll be damned. Good luck, Psi."

"Told you." Virgo grins.

Deux sighed. "I was about to try the key myself...let's just hope everything goes fine and we can get this over with."
Signature loading, please wait...

Gettin' Old!

"Good Luck Psi, you come back alive now you hear?" Blaze called as she went in.

As the door shut, Blaze's face returned to its all too-often concerned and thoughtful expression. "So it wasn't you Jupiter...but why would anyone want to punish Psi? She just handed over the money and probably in doing that quickly she actually saved lives."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Sleeping is my life.

"Oh-ho... Fireman, that's a question that only Psychic would answer. It'd be best if you can wait for her to come back from the Redemption Room." Zero simply said.

Gettin' Old!

"Actually I really don't get what your redemption room was about either Virgo. You were just there at the bank and not involved with the proceedings, same as Peri and Dee." Blaze said

"I don't get why he'd want to punish you unless there's something you've not told us?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Sleeping is my life.

Some time have passed since Psi went into her Redemption Room. The players waited for any signs that someone died in there.... No such sign happened. Did... Did Psi saved the people in there?

The door open, and a moment later... Psi steps back into the hallway. The door slam shut shortly after that. The other players were curious and wanted to know what trial did Psi have to undertake.

Happy Maria

Psi seemed oddly silent as she reentered the hallway. Looking at the others, she tried to give a smile to reassure them, but it semed somewhat half hearted. She didn't appear scared, or angry or traumatised in any major fashion, but her eyes had a sad look to them.

"It's... it's alright, everyone." She muttered softly after a few moments. "Nobody died... I'm fine. We're all fine now, alright?" She wiped some sweat off her brow silently.

Virgo stares at Psi, not very convinced. "Come on, tell us what happened."

Dee thinks for a while about why he actually did that.

"I'm sorry, I... guess I'm just so tired of being scared of I-don't-even-know-what. These electric shocks are known by now and we're fine afterwards -- it's not like the stronger "I failed a puzzle and now I'm unconscious" ones... I think I needed to find something I was scared of that I could overcome. And, believe me, it does make me feel a little bit calmer about everything else here... somehow."

"Having said that... wo-o-o-o-o-w that thing hurt more than I expected! Maybe this was not such a smart idea..."

Looking at Peri's face again, Dee says a bit more, quieter.

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't even consider what you'd feel and how much you'd worry. Scratch this, definitely not a smart idea. I made you worry for no good reason."

In the meantime, Psi went in and out of her Redemption Room.

"... Psi? You sure you're fine? You don't look too good."

Happy Maria

"...No, no, it's okay", Psi assured Dee, though there was still a strangely wistful look in her eyes. "M-my room was... simple. On one side of the room were two people strapped to an electric chair. I... I recognised one of them immediately. H-he was my ex-boyfriend", she explained sadly. "I'd b-broken up with him a month ago... He was stealing my stuff from me to purchase drugs f-from some guy... That guy was the other person sitting in an electric chair. Never met him before this, but that's what Zero told me."

"And on my side was this... strange wheel, like you see on a game show. It had both their names written over it evenly. I c-could spin it, and whoever the wheel landed on would... well, they'd get s-shocked to death", she recapped. "T-that was it. Both my ex-boyfriend and his drug dealer's lives were on the line here... And, well."

She shook her head. "M-maybe I should just show you."

She took her bracelet and pressed both buttons on it, revealing...

Spoiler:
Vote Value: [1]

Psi let out a slight smile. It appeared tired and worn out, but it was genuine.

"I spared them, of course. I had the choice not to spin the wheel at all. E-even if the vote values didn't matter, I wouldn't have let it happen. I'm not like Zero. T-the past is the past now."

"A-anyway, I spoke to him just before we parted ways... now. He said that he'd hand himself to the police, along with his friend... I c-could tell he was being honest. I told him that we'd come back for him once we managed to get out of here..."

"...So, I guess we should do it, huh?" She gave a meaningful look to the others. "We're almost at the end now. Just one more... hopefully, right?"

Gettin' Old!

Blaze smiled and patted a hand on Psi's shoulders gently. "I'm proud of you Psi, it sounds like Zero was testing you to see if you were a good person. You made the right choice." He removed the hand and looked around the others "Yeah I guess there's not much more to go from this point. We should probably do another big bracelet check. Whatever Zero's assistant was meant to do, it won't really matter if we all get out of here."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"... I can see why you look so tired. Even though it ended up fine... it's as if Zero made your soul physically carry a firetruck across the entire city. Sounds very morally exhausting. Every time there's a Redemption Room, there's something really twisted there."

"I'm really hoping that was the last one."

Happy Maria

"I...well, I don't think there's much left. There's really just the final voting phase left... Hopefully we'll find out what these things are useful for." Psi looked at her bracelet slowly.
Page 13 of 18 [ 684 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus