Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 6 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title

Just a guy online.

"If I might make a suggestion." Nail had seemingly apparated near the group.

"I suggest a minimum of three separate parties. In the lead will be Ms. Carrie. Her nigh-feral nature may indeed prove useful in finding various ways through the tunnels and caverns we may invariably find ourselves in.

Following her will be Ms. Brandy and Ms. Micah. Ms. Brandy's extensive knowledge of treasure hunting means she is well-equipped go deal with many an obstacle, and Ms. Micah is capable of identifying many specific geological formations.

The rest of us will follow as a single group. You are welcome to use this plan or not at your discretion." His piece said, he segregated himself from the group once more.

Just another day.

Collin1002 wrote:
Oliver, having heard Matt, looked genuinely hurt and completely offended for a brief moment before smiling again, albeit a bit forced this time. "W-Well, I, ah... I... apologize that my music is not to your liking, Mister Gustily," he said, sheepishly sinking back a bit. He did appreciate the notion that Lavender seemed willing to work with him, though.

"Damn right you should be, all your music sounds the same and gets gratting on the ears when your just trying to relax after a days work. id complain to the her as well but she seems as dense as can be."
Matt spat on the ground and looked away waiting to get this show back on the road.

fella

Oliver's eye ever so slightly twitched, though he kept that same dashing grin on his face. "... Thank you for the feedback, Mister Gustily," he said before quickly heading away from the angry man who didn't appreciate his craft.

"...I quite like his music," Ivan offered. "I don't see what the issue is with it."

The American Dream

"Yeah, I mean, the music's alright. No need to get so uppity 'bout it."

Sock

"You've got good range, kid." Bennett pats Oliver on the back a little too hard. "Always had a good time watching your shows. Both you and the robot over there." He points over towards Lavender.

"...Wish Lavender did some more suggestive dances as well..."

Ciro, who had been off admiring the caves and who's player had been asleep or busy catching up with the 100+ posts, finally spoke up.

"No gossiping sounds fine to me, but what clarifies as gossiping? Democracy is also okay, but what if we don't have the time to vote? What if some lunatic in a hockey mask shows up and attacks us with a chainsaw? We can't discuss on whether to run away or attack him, we need quick decisions."

He then adresses the 'do you know anyone'.

"Yes... I recognize a few faces here."

He turns his back and says no more.

At the mention of being cleaned, Carrie quickly scurried up the wall like a beetle. She seemed perched and ready to strike if provoked.

"Now now, it's fine," said Ciro, beckoning to Carrie. "We're all going to get dirty in the caves, cleaning right now is futile. Though, we certainly will once we're done, no?"

Happy Maria

Everyone had finally made it across the bridge. They were all safe, and the bridge was still standing. Now that all was well and good, they turned around. The tunnel continued further into darkness. This was but the beginning.

Before they could make any further movement, however, the sound of a rather large foot stomping was heard. Everyone turned… towards Daniel.

“Hold on, soldiers!” He commanded gruffly. “Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves here! We need to stop and set up base here!”

“What? You mean like a camp?” Oliver asked.

“Aww, the fun was just about to start!” Charlotte pouted. “Why couldn't we just carry on?”

“Well, it makes sense to have a base we can all return to when we’re done exploring for the day.” Micah explained. “Having it near the entrance is logical too, as then we don't have to worry about leaving here.”

“Yeah… Better early than later, as they say.” Sebastian softly muttered, not appearing particularly concerned about the matter.

“Yes! Of course, I support the establishment of this ‘camp’! We need ourselves something like this if we do not happen to locate Ms. Gardner within the next 4 hours!” Ivan declared. “I believe it is best we set it up right now! Daniel, do you have anything in mind to start us off?”

“‘Course I did!” Daniel chuckled. “Remember that bag I was carrying earlier? I left it on the other side, but someone can go and fetch it quickly.”

“Of course, let's make this quick.” Micah crossed the bridge steadily and soon afterwards came back with a bag of tents in hand. Daniel grabbed it from her and opened the contents on the floor. There were eight of them in total, and they all were coloured differently.

“A D.I. like myself never comes unprepared!” He boasted. “These’re what we’ll be using to sleep in. Different colours too, so choose whatever you fancy.”

“Oooh, colours! This is pretty nice…” Charlotte exclaimed, excited once more.

“Are there only eight of these, Mr. Kennedy?” Oliver frowned. “That’s not quite enough for all of us here…”

“Oh, don't worry about that, fella. These tents are pretty roomy. Probably enough to accommodate two of ya in each.” Daniel explained. “So we all should be able to fit in these nicely.”

“Hmm, I see.” Ciro nodded. “So we need to decide which tent we want for ourselves, and we’ll be sharing said tent with someone else.”

“Heh, alright then. Maybe we should decide which tent we want now, or who we’d want to be tentmates with. Should be an easy choice.” Bennett smirked.

“Ah, wonderful. I always do like having a cellmate…” Benjamin said, pleased.

Everyone looked at the tents on the floor. It was time to decide now.

[You may discuss which tent you want now/who you want to room with. Each tent is differently coloured but has no other discerning features. Your choices are red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, black and white. Note that if two of you share a tent, you both will receive an EFL with each other for free. Obviously, this will not count towards your request this chapter.]

[Additionally, after this phase ends, you will be able to normally request EFLs with other people in your QT.]

"Hmm," Ciro strokes his chin. "I think it best we draw straws here. Else everyone wants to go with a popular person, and no one wants to go with unpopular persons."

He looks around and eyes Bennett and Carrie.

"Err, do you ladies mind sharing with one of the men? I don't mind... but it is understandable if you do. Oh and..."

He turns to Carrie.

"I know you don't want to shower, but for the sake of your tentmate, maybe make an exception? Otherwise it might be best for you to sleep outside... or two others sleep outside and you get a tent to yourself."

fella

"So we need to pick tentmates, huh?" Oliver asked, crossing his arms. "Very well. Honestly, I'm fine with bunking with... well, mostly anyone in this group." His gaze shot to Matt for a moment before he looked at Carrie. "Emphasis on MOSTLY everyone."

He brought his gaze to the tents after saying this, examining the various colors available.

Just another day.

Lone wrote:
"Hmm," Ciro strokes his chin. "I think it best we draw straws here. Else everyone wants to go with a popular person, and no one wants to go with unpopular persons."

He looks around and eyes Bennett and Carrie.

"Err, do you ladies mind sharing with one of the men? I don't mind... but it is understandable if you do. Oh and..."

He turns to Carrie.

"I know you don't want to shower, but for the sake of your tentmate, maybe make an exception? Otherwise it might be best for you to sleep outside... or two others sleep outside and you get a tent to yourself."

"Honestly besides the brat who smells like a dumpster I couldn't care less, might as well go with your idea and get this over with."

Matt proceeded to grab a straw.

Happy Maria

Conveniently there are exactly 16 straws situated in one corner of the cave. What a coincidence.

Surprised at Matt's ability to grab a straw despite having not prepared any yet, Ciro got himself back together and continued.

"Well first, let's color the straws according to the tents, and see if we are ok with guys and girls sleeping together. Although, if we're making Carrie sleep outside, then at least one pair will need to be mixed gender. And I suppose even if you don't like your tentmate, we're only going to be here for sleep. We can deal with some... types of people for a tiny bit... except for Carrie, I'm sorry girl. Even I have people I would rather not be with... but will tolerate if it's just for sleep."

Shy guy

"Even if Carrie sleeps separately, we can have 5 tents for men and 3 for women," Seb pointed out.

"I'm... not really happy about this, but I suppose there's no choice," he then said. "My fault for not bringing a tent of my own, perhaps. That being said... No," he declared, pointing at Daniel. "No, no, no," he continued, pointing at Nail, Bennett and Ivan in turn. "The rest of you I can tolerate bunking with. I'm sure we can make do without a straw system."

No other way than to make this mistake.

Daniel sighs. "Soldiers, at this rate we're going to HAVE to use straws if you can't find a common agreement. I don't care who it is with, as long as I can get a good night's sleep. In addition, it's for the best if the women and men sleep separately."

Shy guy

"It wouldn't do for me to share with a girl, but I'm not really comfortable with anyone else either..." Seb mumbled, so quiet as to be barely heard by anyone around him.

"If it helps, then, I'd be alright sharing with Oliver or Benjamin," he then said, louder this time. "Or I guess just leave me with Klifford. Either way I'll keep out of your way so you don't need to worry about much; if I shared with Matt we'd probably avoid disturbing each other so that would work too."

"No, no, don't make anyone feel left out. How about we draw straws, yes separating guys and girls, and if you don't like your tentmate, you can ask someone to swap? Your tentmate won't like it, but it's better than being the last one left because no one chose you."

Shy guy

"Creating a situation where potentially everyone is unhappy does not seem good for group morale," Seb shot back monotonously. "Most of us are acquaintances at best, there is little shame in being left out at such a stage. Indeed, I for one do not have close ties with a single one of you, I have no expectations of being anyone's first choice."

Ciro sighs.

"It's just a place to sleep. Even if you don't like the person very much, you don't even have to talk to them, you just sleep there. Now if that person is very stinky and can impede your sleep, we can't have that. And if everyone is unhappy, then you can just trade roommates with someone, no?"

The American Dream

"Tradin' straws kinda defeats the purpose, then," Brandy interjected. "Either go all in on this here idea, or we'll jus' end up pickin' tent mates anyway. Seb makes a good point about creatin' a situation where people are unhappy, but maybe if we're forced to share a tent wit' someone new, it could forge a new bond and bring us closer together."

Brandy scratched the back of her head. "I guess it don't really matter to me which option we end up goin' with, and I don't mind sharin' a tent with one of the boys. Of course, uh, I hate to be rude but I don't think anyone should share tent with Carrie. It'd probably do more harm than good."

Shy guy

"I get the impression Carrie is used to roughing it without accommodation anyway. It probably won't be an issue." Seb said as though Carrie weren't right there with them.

Just a guy online.

His player also having just woken up after an early night in, along with having to scroll through multiple chats, Nail had been more or less staring into space for the past discussion. When the topic of tents was brought up, he quickly shook his head.

"Roomy or not, I would prefer sleeping outside," he said. "I believe that would be best for all parties involved. However, if there is an insistence on bunking together, I will resign myself to my fate."

WinterCoat wrote:
Brandy scratched the back of her head. "I guess it don't really matter to me which option we end up goin' with, and I don't mind sharin' a tent with one of the boys. Of course, uh, I hate to be rude but I don't think anyone should share tent with Carrie. It'd probably do more harm than good."

KamiPanda wrote:
"I get the impression Carrie is used to roughing it without accommodation anyway. It probably won't be an issue." Seb said as though Carrie weren't right there with them.

Shizune threw a pitiable glance at the forsaken Carrie. Her eyes then turned briefly to Lavender, but remained silent.

"Do we have to draw straws? I wanna room with Mother Hen!" Charlie whined. "Oh, and I call dibs on the green tent!"

Shy guy

Seb must have realised something from Shizune's glance, as he nodded in understanding before speaking up again. "Lavender, do you have a sense of smell?"

“I think we should only draw straws as a last resort.” Klifford said. “Talking it over sounds like the best strategy to me.”

“As for the other problem...” He continued, glancing at Carrie for a moment. “Perhaps Lavender could share a tent with her? I don’t think she has a sense of smell...”

“Carrie don’t need tent. Carrie can sleep with rocks.”

For a moment, it seemed as if Carrie was actually frowning. “But Carrie want friend. Carrie still cant find treasure and need Brandy help. But Carrie can go with Lavender if everyone hate Carrie.”

Carrie sat on the ground like a forlorn puppy, disgraced by the world. She almost seemed cute for a moment. She then began to pick at a rather large scab and eat the crunchy treat.

Ciro opened his mouth to find words of comfort for Carrie... but immediately stopped after her latest display of hygiene.

"Mamma mia, disgustoso."

"Ok, I guess the last two people can have an entire tent to themselves. I'm fine with... anyone. Yes, I'll take any sloppy seconds you have."

“Drawing straws does make some amount of sense. I didn’t have the luxury of choosing a cellmate in prison.”

Benjamin stared at the sleeping bags for a bit and then grabbed the purple one. “But I’m not in prison!” It was unclear whether he was building up to that statement or had only just know had that realization.

“I can sleep with anyone who’ll have me, including the women. If Seb wants to be my celly then that’s fine by me.”

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Do we have to draw straws? I wanna room with Mother Hen!" Charlie whined. "Oh, and I call dibs on the green tent!"

"Yeah, sure, we can share a tent," Brandy said. "I s'pose that makes it easier to make sure you ain't gettin' into too much trouble."

"I suppose I could share a tent with anyone, but do keep in my mind that I might take up quite a bit of space, considering, well..." Lavender gestures towards the key on her back. "I must also sleep while seated, my legs creating a 50 degree angle. I hope that does not cause any bother to anyone."

Apparently it did cause some bother. At the mention of sleeping while sitting Carrie recoiled with disgust in an over the top matter. “Ugh. Nevermind.”

WinterCoat wrote:
"Yeah, sure, we can share a tent," Brandy said. "I s'pose that makes it easier to make sure you ain't gettin' into too much trouble."

"Yeah, it'll be awesome!" Charlotte agreed without really paying attention. "This expedition is finally getting fun."

jumpfight5 wrote:
Apparently it did cause some bother. At the mention of sleeping while sitting Carrie recoiled with disgust in an over the top matter. “Ugh. Nevermind.”

She did pay attention to that, though. "Pffft. You got rejected by the cavewoman..."

Sock

Bennett eyes Seb after he stated his preferences for a few moments, before signing.

“Mhm, guess I don’t have any super strong feelings at the moment. Though, if it helps, I certainly wouldn’t mind rooming with one of the women. Or Lavender, in this case. I’ve slept in cramped conditions before, it’s no issue.”

Kachu wrote:
Bennett eyes Seb after he stated his preferences for a few moments, before signing.

“Mhm, guess I don’t have any super strong feelings at the moment. Though, if it helps, I certainly wouldn’t mind rooming with one of the women. Or Lavender, in this case. I’ve slept in cramped conditions before, it’s no issue.”

"...No, we will definitely divide our lodgings by gender," Ivan eyed suspiciously, readying his baton.

Sock

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"...No, we will definitely divide our lodgings by gender," Ivan eyed suspiciously, readying his baton.

"Didn't we go over how that's not even possible? Unless we're keen on forcing someone to sleep in the caves, but I don't want to put anyone through that, so-" Bennett suddenly pauses.

"Oh. Oh, officer, you've got to be kidding me. C'mon, would you honestly take me as someone like that? Kinda hurtful, really. 'Course, if anyone wants to room with me, ya can't really stop them. And I dunno who else would be cool sleeping all cramped like with Lavender."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"This has gone on for too long, soldiers. We can't stay here and bicker about tents of all things for this much time."

Daniel walks over to the tents and immediately picks up a black tent. "I suggest you all pick one, then decide then if you want this to actually take less than twenty four hours. Most of you already have a clear idea of who you want to share a tent with, so just go and do it. That way, the others will have less choice and will hurry up as well."

Just another day.

Datamatt wrote:
"This has gone on for too long, soldiers. We can't stay here and bicker about tents of all things for this much time."

Daniel walks over to the tents and immediately picks up a black tent. "I suggest you all pick one, then decide then if you want this to actually take less than twenty four hours. Most of you already have a clear idea of who you want to share a tent with, so just go and do it. That way, the others will have less choice and will hurry up as well."

"Probably the best damn suggestion ive heard today." Matt proceeded to grab the orange tent.

"You babies cant even do something as simple as getting this done, stop whining about who your wanna be with and just get it done."
Matt began setting up the orange tent.
Page 6 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus