Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 10 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title

"There's no evidence Enola *hasn't* passed through here either..." Ivan mentioned. "What if we go the other path and encounter something similar..?"

He brought out his baton and pointed it towards the other direction of the cave. "Perhaps...we actually should split up?"

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"There's no evidence Enola *hasn't* passed through here either..." Ivan mentioned. "What if we go the other path and encounter something similar..?"

He brought out his baton and pointed it towards the other direction of the cave. "Perhaps...we actually should split up?"

“I s’pose that’s true...” Brandy agreed. “Though now we’re back at the ‘split the group’ debate again.”

No other way than to make this mistake.

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"The evidence is the untouched vines. I understand why we want to split up our unit, but communication in case one party gets lost will be impossible. If we must split up, then we will need to make sure that we have a set return point and that we do not go too far."

Turning to Sebastian, Daniel nods. "That's a good idea, soldier. Only the lightest will be able to make it through with the vines, in any case."

fella

"I suppose sending one person over to look for footprints is a good idea..." Oliver remarked, apprehensively looking down at the quicksand. "How about this -- if the person sent over finds footprints or any other evidence, we'll stay together. If they don't, then we'll split off to look in the other tunnel."

Oliver then nodded at Daniel. "A point to rendezvous if we split up is an excellent idea as well."

Carrie once again scrabbled up on the walls like she had before which was much easier now because of the foilage. She scrabbled well above the quicksand and (if possible) headed to the other side.

Shy guy

Seb, notably the youngest in the group at just 17, nodded. He was quite light. "This won't take long, and if I don't find anything then we can come up with a new plan, splitting up or all going the other way, whichever."

He headed over to one of the walls and pulled a vine free, clutching the thorny surface with the aid of his gloves which seemed enough to protect his hands. Then with hardly any change in expression, he took a few running steps and swung over to the other side, passing by Carrie. Once across, he made his way a little deeper into the cave, somewhat out of sight of the others. After pacing around a bit, he called back, "Here. These marks... I think they may actually be footprints."

Carrie unlatched from the wall, accidentally landing on top of Seb before getting to her feet. “Carrie right. Left is right. This way.”

Carrie sat down and began to eat the quicksand. It was unclear whether she thought she could eat enough to help the others cross or if she admired the succulent gleam of it.

"I see...it appears we are blessed to have such an experienced explorer," Ivan said, eyeing Carrie a bit suspiciously for eating quicksand. "I trust there are new objections to continuing."

Following Sebastian's lead, he took hold of a vine -- taking no care of the vine's condition -- and made it to the other side of the quicksand.

"Now...how will we get Mrs. Takata across..? Would she be comfortable crossing the sand Tarzan and Jane style..?"

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shy guy

Seb was quite surprised when something very smelly and muddy landed on him and knocked him onto the ground. The overall sensory shock was enough to stun him, and he didn't rise.

The American Dream

KamiPanda wrote:
Seb was quite surprised when something very smelly and muddy landed on him and knocked him onto the ground. The overall sensory shock was enough to stun him, and he didn't rise.

“Seb!” Brandy shouted from the other side. “Are you okay? Do we need to throw the doctor and his dirty sock over for ya?!”

“Woofwrnths bragh refshent.” Carrie dutifully informed the others with a mouthful of sand.

"Oh, I have thought of an idea!" Lavender chirps. "What if I were to go first, or perhaps second, so that the citizens that go after me can hold onto this?" She turns around and shows the large key sticking out of her back. "Ah, and if I go second, I can hold onto the person in front of me for support while the members who go after me pull on my key to not drown in the quicksand!"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"I see...it appears we are blessed to have such an experienced explorer," Ivan said, eyeing Carrie a bit suspiciously for eating quicksand. "I trust there are new objections to continuing."

"Now...how will we get Mrs. Takata across..? Would she be comfortable crossing the sand Tarzan and Jane style..?"

Shizune shook her head nervously and made an X shape with her lower arms.

Just another day.

Many angery disgruntled noises could be heard being made by Matt being forced to go the direction he didnt want to go.

"Knew my wrench was more trustworthy then you lot, quicksand this way and everything. Theres quite a bit of vine on the wall there, guess ill do something with it.

Matt began to take some of the vine of the wall and begane weaving it to make some rope.

"Probably wont be as sturdy as the real thing but gotta be better then trusting a single damn strand."

"I wonder how else we'll get Mrs. Takata across then..?" Ivan wondered, someone disappointed his Tarzan proposal was rejected.

"...In addition, Sebastian seems to have suffered injury. The stench around him is quite unnerving."

Ivan walked over to Sebastian, curious about what knocked him out. Kneeling over, he tried to gently shake Sebastian awake.

Shy guy

The shaking seemed to do it, snapping Seb out from whatever dark pit of despair he'd been in. He was reluctant to get up however, and quickly brought his cloth over his mouth again. "...Thanks." he muttered, unable to look at Ivan and self-consciously taking a step away from him. This only put him closer to Carrie, so he quickly found a new spot to go stand in instead. Staring out at the pit of quicksand for a few moments, he then said, "Perhaps we could use my mop as a hook to pull the wheelchair over? If we rested it on a patch of fabric first we might avoid it coming into contact with the quicksand, so long as we move quickly. Though it would have to be empty as we do this. Ivan can probably help pull it over from this side with his strength."

"I'm trying to come up with a joke about quicksand, but I'm stuck." Klifford says unhelpfully. He looks around at the others to gauge their reactions.

The American Dream

Joker wrote:
"I'm trying to come up with a joke about quicksand, but I'm stuck." Klifford says unhelpfully. He looks around at the others to gauge their reactions.

Brandy could only shake her head in disappointment.

There were no words.

Shy guy

Seb was rather used to Klifford's jokes by now. They were separated by a wide gap of quicksand. He pretended not to have heard.

Just another day.

WinterCoat wrote:
Joker wrote:

Brandy could only shake her head in disappointment.

There were no words.

Matt had exactly two words.
"dumb ass"

Matt finished his work on the rope he had been working on.
"Hey one of you idiots who swung over there catch." Matt tossed one end of the rope over to the other side.

Ivan took hold of the rope.

"...Do you plan on crossing with this?"

Shy guy

"Ah, I suppose we can also just use vines to pull the wheelchair across. That would be simpler," Seb spoke up, addressing no-one in particular.

"It would only make sense. I'm not going to be able to swing, nor will Shizune, so we'll have to be pulled."

Benjamin eyed the rope uneasily, unsure of its tensile strength. He then looked across the pit at the others. "Well... whenever you're ready."

The pediatrician frowned after seeing the reception of his joke. He then decided to watch Matt and Ivan to see if their plan would work.

Just another day.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Ivan took hold of the rope.

"...Do you plan on crossing with this?"

"No genious im just tossing you rope cause i like tossing things...Of course thats what I was thinking, now if you wouldnt mind, tie it to something over there so it can be used to pull people across, or save the unfortunate dumbass we gotta pull out that falls in.

"Very well."

Ivan slammed his baton down.

"Let the operation commence! May our hearts be filled with valor!"

He tied the vine to a nearby rock and prepared to pull.

Benjamin grabbed the other end of the rope. He stepped into the quicksand. It slowly pulled him down but he willed himself forward. Once the iron ball entered the quicksand it sunk immediately, pulling Benjamin completely underneath with it.

JesusMonroe wrote:
Benjamin grabbed the other end of the rope. He stepped into the quicksand. It slowly pulled him down but he willed himself forward. Once the iron ball entered the quicksand it sunk immediately, pulling Benjamin completely underneath with it.

"...Mission was a complete failure."

JesusMonroe wrote:

"...Oh dear."

Just another day.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"...Mission was a complete failure."

"Have you tried pulling him out with the rope rather just watching him sink? ehh no skin of my bones if he does sink though.
Matt said without a shred of worry for the mans safety.

The American Dream

"Wh-what the-?!" Brandy seemed to be completely flabbergasted by what just happened. "Who thought this was a good idea?!"

Shizune shuddered in alarm, quickly typed a message, then crinkled it into a ball and threw it across the pit.

Code:
pull him out

fella

WinterCoat wrote:
"Wh-what the-?!" Brandy seemed to be completely flabbergasted by what just happened. "Who thought this was a good idea?!"

"Certainly not me!" Oliver exclaimed, watching the whole event unfold, his eyes wide in alarm. "Don't just stand there! Pull the poor man out before he suffocates!" he shouted to the people on the other side.

Shy guy

Though not particularly strong, urgency compelled Seb to try pulling as best he could. He wasn't particularly successful, and he turned his head to stare meaningfully at Ivan.

Daniel stares at Benjamin falling in with a look of disappointment. "Kids these days, I swear."

Looking at the others, he sighs in defeat and pulls up his broad-rimmed hat, swinging over to the other side - though you swear you hear the vine cracking a bit. Once there, he kneels down, putting an arm in around where Benjamin fell, attempting to find Benjamin's arm, or something alike. "No soldiers left behind, remember."

Last edited by Datamatt on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seb barely lifted Benjamin's head above the sand where he gargled not unlike Carrie was moments ago, but he quickly sunk back underneath the pit.

Just another day.

Matt sighed
"Fine guess lets get this problem fixed." Matt also grabbed on and began to help pull benjamin out.

With that cue providing Daniel enough visual on the drowning man, he finds Benjamin's arm and begins pulling up. Slowly, but with quite a lot of force.

Charlotte sat by the edge of the pit. "... Am I watching a dude die?" she asked someone. Maybe God.

"I-I'm fu-ine." Benjamin spat as his head appeared above the sand again. He didn't seem too happy about the situation.
Page 10 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus