Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 21 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 1 Tribunal)Topic%20Title

"Huh, that's weird, I didn't hear any scream." Charlie scratched her head, and then seemed to realize something. "Oh. Oh shit, I think that was me! When I saw a shadow, who'd later turn out to be a blue haired idiot, behind Brandy, I got scared and screamed! I mean, I screamed for no reason! That must've been a little while after 4:30..."

Just another day.

JesusMonroe wrote:
"I didn't finish the beer you gave me, just took a sip or two." Benjamin neatly tossed the beer to Matt's podium without spilling it. "Probably flat by now."

"ow sweet mother of mercy...You did good brat...you did good." Matt began to drink the beer, as flat as it was it was one of the best beers he felt he had in some time.

"Guess I owe ya one brat."

"Oh dear..." Klifford sighed wearily. "Where to start...?"

"Let's see.... Last night, I went to bed around midnight. It was pretty uneventful, that is until Brandy woke me up at about 5:30. She seemed to be panicking and told me Charlotte was in trouble. I got out of my tent and looked around at the others and saw Matt, Shizune, Lavender, and Sebastian, but as Brandy said Charlotte wasn't there. Brandy said she was at the hideout, and she dragged me there."

"As we reached the branching tunnels, Brandy seemed out of breath, so she told me about a hidden passage near the quicksand, and that it was behind the vines. Before I left to go to the tunnel, Brandy said she'd follow me in a few minutes, as she had something else to do. On my way there I heard something in the distance that sounded like sobbing, and I noticed there was a foul odor as well... Anyways, after that I noticed two people as I entered the hideout, Ciro and Charlotte. Ciro was tied up and seemed to be in worse condition, so I went to check on him first. I untied him and as I examined him, I noticed he was hit in the head with something blunt. He was fine, but still unconscious, so I went over to check on Charlotte."

"Charlotte was pretty roughed up, as she had a number of injuries on her body. Thankfully there was a first aid box nearby so I could begin treating her. As I started patching Charlotte up, I heard a voice behind me that belonged to Brandy. I told her I'd need some quiet time to work on Charlotte, and she began to look around the room. Strangely enough she seemed surprised that Ciro was here as well. She didn't know he was tied up either, and said it wasn't her doing. We talked for a moment, before I noticed the sobbing stopped. Brandy noticed it too once I mentioned it to her. We started to talk about that for a moment, but before we could make much progress there, Charlotte woke up. The two of them then hugged and talked. They decided to head back to camp, but before they left Charlotte also seemed confused about Ciro's presence in the hideout."

"It was a little after 6 and I went back to work on helping Ciro. He woke up pretty quickly, and as he said we arrived back at camp at around 6:45. I helped him in to his tent and made sure he was okay, then I went back to bed. I had a bit of trouble falling back asleep, as I heard someone yelling, but I drifted off after some time. I then woke up around 8 and joined everyone for breakfast."

[I’ll post my investigation results later as I don’t have time now, sorry]

fella

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Huh, that's weird, I didn't hear any scream." Charlie scratched her head, and then seemed to realize something. "Oh. Oh shit, I think that was me! When I saw a shadow, who'd later turn out to be a blue haired idiot, behind Brandy, I got scared and screamed! I mean, I screamed for no reason! That must've been a little while after 4:30..."

"Hmm. The scream was after Officer Ivanov returned from his watch, so the time lines up," Oliver noted. "Perhaps it was you who was heard screaming, then!"

Just another day.

Joker wrote:
"As we reached the branching tunnels, Brandy seemed out of breath, so she told me about a hidden passage near the quicksand, and that it was behind the vines. Before I left to go to the tunnel, Brandy said she'd follow me in a few minutes, as she had something else to do. On my way there I heard something in the distance that sounded like sobbing, and I noticed there was a foul odor as well... Anyways, after that I noticed two people as I entered the hideout, Ciro and Charlotte. Ciro was tied up and seemed to be in worse condition, so I went to check on him first. I untied him and as I examined him, I noticed he was hit in the head with something blunt. He was fine, but still unconscious, so I went over to check on Charlotte."

"Charlotte was pretty roughed up, as she had a number of injuries on her body. Thankfully there was a first aid box nearby so I could begin treating her. As I started patching Charlotte up, I heard a voice behind me that belonged to Brandy. I told her I'd need some quiet time to work on Charlotte, and she began to look around the room. Strangely enough she seemed surprised that Ciro was here as well. She didn't know he was tied up either, and said it wasn't her doing. We talked for a moment, before I noticed the sobbing stopped. Brandy noticed it too once I mentioned it to her. We started to talk about that for a moment, but before we could make much progress there, Charlotte woke up. The two of them then hugged and talked. They decided to head back to camp, but before they left Charlotte also seemed confused about Ciro's presence in the hideout."

"It was a little after 6 and I went back to work on helping Ciro. He woke up pretty quickly, and as he said we arrived back at camp at around 6:45. I helped him in to his tent and made sure he was okay, then I went back to bed. I had a bit of trouble falling back asleep, as I heard someone yelling, but I drifted off after some time. I then woke up around 8 and joined everyone for breakfast."

[I’ll post my investigation results later as I don’t have time now, sorry]

Matt scratched his head.
"So is it safe to assume the sobbing noise the doc heard was the garbage brat before and after she died assuming hes telling the truth?

“Klifford, when did the sobbing stop? Was it while talking to Brandy or before she arrived?”

Benjamin then listened to Matt. “Are we sure it was Carrie? I suppose one of us will own up to it if not but if it were her, then maybe it was those skeletons that provoked such a strong reaction out of her?”

"Unfortunately, I do not have much to add aside from the log you all found earlier. That list is quite accurate."

Ivan tapped his chin in thought.

"I will add a few details, however. The dirt on Bennett that I saw looked like he was covered head to toe from quicksand. Sebastian returned, covered in dirt and grime, and claimed that he just fell in some quicksand. Reasonably...I'd assume one of them is either lying or hiding something."

He slammed his baton in protest.

"...Now then, at around the time my shift ended at 3:30 AM, I was feeling quite tired, but I did my best to keep an eye out on Sebastian's tent across from me. Many moments passed, and as I was falling asleep, I noticed someone approaching Sebastian's tent."

"Benjamin over there has covered our investigation quite well. I see no particular need to expand on anything."

Just another day.

JesusMonroe wrote:
“Klifford, when did the sobbing stop? Was it while talking to Brandy or before she arrived?”

Benjamin then listened to Matt. “Are we sure it was Carrie? I suppose one of us will own up to it if not but if it were her, then maybe it was those skeletons that provoked such a strong reaction out of her?”

"Who knows but I just got to thinking, if she was sobbing then why? not like the brat saw the vermin over there die or she got a bath so...maybe she couldnt move, my group found that rope and stuff in that hideout so maybe the brat got tied up by someone and clobbered with that rock.

JesusMonroe wrote:

"The skeletons? That could be possible...but how would the skeletons bring out such a strong reaction in someone like the Star Spelunker?" Lavender asks in confusion. "Perhaps she was not as care-free and fearless as we thought.."

Shy guy

"So... let me get this straight. Charlie and Brandy took the secret passage to the hideout to discuss... things. Incidentally, yeah, thanks you guys. The food and supplies will come in really useful now. I guess these caves do make for a good hideout location," Seb said, nodding.

"While in there, Ciro came and they all fought, one way or another. Ciro tied them both up after knocking them out, which explains the rope we found. But then... he noticed a strange smell and was then himself knocked out. This smell lingered even when Klifford went to find them; even during investigations. I think it's safe to say Carrie entered the hideout for some reason and knocked Ciro out. Perhaps she also untied Brandy? She may have used the raincoat to get through the waterfall, but then, her body was sodden. Her face was wettest, so maybe that's just where the raincoat didn't cover.

"After that... Well, I'm not really sure what happened. Carrie ended up in that narrow cave somehow, and eventually Klifford went to the hideout at Brandy's urging and found Ciro and Charlie tied up. I guess Brandy might have tied Ciro up after she woke up and saw him unconscious, actually? Though Klifford said that she'd said it wasn't her doing... Anyway, that's what I think happened regarding the hideout. I might be jumping ahead a little but hopefully that clears things up; anything to make this case easier to follow."

TheLetterF wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"The skeletons? That could be possible...but how would the skeletons bring out such a strong reaction in someone like the Star Spelunker?" Lavender asks in confusion. "Perhaps she was not as care-free and fearless as we thought.."

Benjamin gave a big shrug. “She screamed when we discovered Mr. Gardner, did she not? Maybe she’s not the best with bodies.”

"Do you think she could've recognized them?" Charlie guessed blindly. "Maybe through that band one of them had..."

Shy guy

"Even their clothes had decayed. They must have been hundreds of years old, I think," Seb responded. "Though take that with a grain of salt, I'm not really sure how the process works exactly. I think it takes roughly 10 years for a corpse to decompose into a skeleton under normal conditions, but clothes can vary wildly. All I could tell was that the skeletons were pretty old."

Last edited by KamiPanda on Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fella

"Well, hundreds of years or not, they were there for quite a while if their clothes began to decay," Oliver said, crossing his arms in thought. "What I'm curious about is why Carrie was there in the first place. Perhaps knowing her reasoning to going to that location could help us solve this?" he wondered aloud.

"Also, just for thought, I don't believe she was killed elsewhere and then dragged there, personally. It would be rather difficult to crawl through the passage with her corpse," he added on.

Code:
Dear Stars,

I have little to share that hasn't been mentioned already, but I will attempt to add what I can.

Last night, after the performance, I stayed in camp for some time. At some point, Mr. Ivanov asked for a sheet of paper, which I supplied; this of course became the watch log we discovered earlier. Eventually I returned to my tent alone and fell asleep around midnight.

At some point, the scream others have mentioned startled me awake, but I thought perhaps I'd imagined or dreamed it and went back to sleep.

Later, I heard the unusual whining sound, then some soft talking. Eventually the whining stopped, though I could hear grunts from another nearby tent; I presume this was Mr. Gustily.

As for the camp investigation, Ms. Fae and I spent some time catching Ms. Yandell up, then began searching. Ms. Fae has mentioned most of our findings, but I would like to add the rock she mentioned was likely just used as a seat for Mr. Ivanov and Mr. Kennedy during their watch. We also discovered muddy footprints leading into the white tent, and the tent with the supplies from the hideout seemed more or less undisturbed.

I hope this has been useful and will add anything if it comes to mind.

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata

Shizune finally looked up from her writing, her body mostly hidden by the podium, then handed her letter off to the nearest person to read.

Sock

"The drunk n' Daniel pretty much covered everything we found." Bennett nods. "No need to repeat all that, I think."

"Last night, though," He continues, scraping some more dried mud off his jacket. "As Copper said, I had a bit of a misshap on my way to go relieve myself. Fell right into the damn quicksand pit."

"Though while I was there, by the waterfall, right in the middle of it, I managed to spot Carrie across the cave. No clue what the hell she was up to. I got up and left shortly after, which was when I fell in that damn quicksand pit."

"Finally, like some others, I heard the whining and grunting in the middle of the night. Kept me up for a bit, too. Don't have much else to say on that, really."

The American Dream

After hearing the others go back and forth and Ciro's blatantly false version of events, Brandy was ready to throw her proverbial hat into the ring.

"Alright, I s'pose I should actually say somethin' right about now, so I'll start with last night. Here's how it really happened...

"Charlie and I were watching the performance, as people do, when Charlie wanted to do somethin' excitin', since she does have a bit of a thrill-seekin' streak in her, so long as its not somethin' that'll get her killed. So, we agreed to go visit our lil' hideout at around 4 AM, with myself goin' to bed at midnight on the dot in preparation for the lil' adventure we were gonna have ourselves.

"Leavin' camp, we don't think Daniel saw us at all, oddly. Anyway, we had a quick race to the tunnels and went down the left one, stoppin' just before the quicksand to use the secret passage on the right wall, covered by vines. A few minutes after enterin' the tunnel, we found ourselves in the hideout itself, though for some reason it stank more than a sewer gator in heat. Don't ask.

"We entered the hideout at about 4:30 AM, and originally agreed to stay for an hour. We were jus' tryna clean up the hideout and move things that would point to our identities bein' connected to that place. Clearly, that was pointless. We started stuffin' stuff into a bag when we noticed the tools were missin'.

"It was at that moment that I noticed a sparkly gold watch on the ground. One could say it was the mayor's. Was. Turns out Charlie stole it, and while I do my own bit o' stealin' as we all know, stealin' directly from the town ain't right. Naturally, I scolded her, though, I gotta give 'er props for bein' able to get it in the first place. However, in the middle of my scoldin', she screamed outta nowhere and pointed behind me. Yet, 'fore I could even identify my attacker, I was out cold from bein' clocked on the head an’ hit the floor."

If looks could kill, Ciro would be nailed upside-down to an old oak tree on the far side of a cemetery.

"Some time later, I woke up. Someone was shakin' me around. I opened my eye and all I could see was a figure in a raincoat starin' at me. I couldn't get a good look 'cause I, well," she said, sounding disappointed, "I freaked out n' ran away. It jus'... it reminded me of somethin' I'd rather not remember, so I was afraid. Though I fled, I knew I couldn't leave Charlie alone in there with... whoever that was. But considerin' the fact that they already got the jump on me n' my own paranoia, I ran back to camp to get help from someone. Worth mentionin' it was around 5:30 AM at this point. On my way back through the tunnel to camp, I felt a presence, but I was in too much of a rush to pay it any mind n' passed it on by.

"I figured Klifford was my best bet, what with him bein' a doctor n' all. As y'all know, I dragged him out to the tunnels and explained to him how to use the path before the quicksand, and sent him on his way, taking a minute to myself to catch my breath and get it together. I then went into the tunnel after collectin' myself.

"When I returned to the hideout, I found ol' Kliff helpin' Charlie, who was still unconscious at the time. He said he needed some time with her, so I let 'im be, lettin' him know it was 5:50 AM. I did some lookin' around, and Mr. or Mrs. Raincoat was nowhere to be seen. I did, however, see Ciro also unconscious in the room and was informed by Kliff that he had to untie our chef 'friend', much to my surprise, since I didn't even know he was in the picture to begin with!

"Kliff, after tellin' a bad joke, mentioned that the sounds of someone sobbin' seemed to have stopped. Truthfully, I didn't really notice them 'cause I was so panicked. Before I could even think 'bout what it meant, Charlie came to, thank the Lord. After some time, Charlie and I returned to camp while Klifford stayed with Ciro.

"We got back at around 6:15 AM, and saw Daniel still sittin', not seein' us. We went to bed, but we all know what happened at 8 AM... Furthermore, our investigation was pretty lackluster, as y'all know"

She let out a sigh. "Last night was a disaster, I can't believe I ran... So stupid..."

Disappointment.

[Edit: Specified which tunnel the presence was in. Main tunnel, not A or B.]

Last edited by WinterCoat on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Micah shifts in her podium. "I haven't really been able to gather, my thoughts on everything that has been happening lately, but I'll try to recall anything important I might have seen.

"Last night, I left the camp at around 11:30, shortly after Carrie did. I wanted to take a closer look at some of the things in this room, so I went into the right tunnel. While I was walking towards the altar I heard the sound of footsteps, which I assume belonged to Carrie, coming from several meters away.

I reached the altar around 15 minutes after I left. I wanted to and decipher some of the inscriptions here, so I went to work on that. It took me a while, but...well, the inscriptions were basically all about him." She glared at Belphegor.

"They told the story of a prosperous city, and how several centuries ago, a demon was summoned, which brought great destruction upon it. The demon was incredibly powerful, and it completely crushed the city and brought it down to the underworld.

All the inscriptions described similar deeds, and the walls are filled with drawings of this demon as well. Which, as you've probably figured out, was Belphegor. It also described how he had been banished into the underworld for all he did, waiting to be summoned again. To think I have to believe someone did just that now...

Anyway, I took quite some time to figure all that out. It was about 4:40 when I suddenly heard a scream. I suppose that adds up with it being Ms. Church's from when she was...attacked." She glared at Ciro and shook her head, before going back to the story.

"I quickly checked outside after that but didn't see anything, so I went back to what I was doing. I also heard some strange whining- I think it started around 5:10 - and by 5:30 I thought I had heard footsteps near the entrance, but I couldn't actually see anyone. I was all done by 5:50, so being really tired by then I just dozed off on the floor. The whining had stopped by then, too. So I just slept until around 8:30, when I quickly ran off to join the rest of the group.

"That's about it, I think. Ms. Fae and Ms. Takata have covered everything we found in our investigation well enough."
Signature loading, please wait...

Just a guy online.

Nail frowns at the end of her story. "Interesting. Very interesting. However, I think this calls for a summary of events that we know of up to this point, just so everyone can be up to speed on the situation at hand."

The American Dream

Brandy thought further on all the facts so far.

"Say, I'm gonna propose a theory: Carrie was the one in the raincoat, and she fought Ciro after he attacked me n' Charlie, but she started sobbin' and ran away when I panicked and fled."

She looked around. "Does that make sense to anyone else? Not sure how she ended up the way she did, though."

fella

WinterCoat wrote:
Brandy thought further on all the facts so far.

"Say, I'm gonna propose a theory: Carrie was the one in the raincoat, and she fought Ciro after he attacked me n' Charlie, but she started sobbin' and ran away when I panicked and fled."

"Hmm... Perhaps. Oh, and perhaps she went to that passage to hide, but someone ambushed her there!" Oliver exclaimed, snapping his fingers, believing he was onto something.

The American Dream

"Maybe?" Brandy said. "I'll admit I'm still not really sure about the murder itself."

"Hey, actually, I just wanna mention something now." Charlie leaned forward, "Yeah, I stole the mayor's watch. I did it, and honestly, I still think he kinda deserved it. But that was me. Mother Hen had nothing to do with it, despite what certain people who jump to conclusions might say."

If looks could kill, yadda yadda yadda, glaring at Ciro, y'know how it is.

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Hey, actually, I just wanna mention something now." Charlie leaned forward, "Yeah, I stole the mayor's watch. I did it, and honestly, I still think he kinda deserved it. But that was me. Mother Hen had nothing to do with it, despite what certain people who jump to conclusions might say."

"Theft is a crime, you know. Your confession will not go unnoted. Once we leave, you will receive due punishment..."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Theft is a crime, you know. Your confession will not go unnoted. Once we leave, you will receive due punishment..."

"Heh. Yeah. Sure I will." Charlie laughed. "I'm sure the mayor's gonna value that gaudy watch more than the Star Community Benefactor."

fella

Oliver scratched his head and huffed. "Anyway," he started, glancing over at Charlie and Ivan in particular. "The sobbing sound some of us heard stopped at some point, correct? And if Brandy is correct about Carrie being the one sobbing, and I'm correct about her hiding in that passage due to shame of scaring Brandy or something of the sort... Perhaps someone tracked her down via sounds of her crying, and chose that opportunity to strike. She didn't yelp or anything of the sort due to being caught by surprise."

The American Dream

Collin1002 wrote:
Oliver scratched his head and huffed. "Anyway," he started, glancing over at Charlie and Ivan in particular. "The sobbing sound some of us heard stopped at some point, correct? And if Brandy is correct about Carrie being the one sobbing, and I'm correct about her hiding in that passage due to shame of scaring Brandy or something of the sort... Perhaps someone tracked her down via sounds of her crying, and chose that opportunity to strike. She didn't yelp or anything of the sort due to being caught by surprise."

Brandy nodded. "That makes sense to me. The only question is about who would have that opportunity. Perhaps it was that presence I felt when I was runnin' back to the camp. It couldn't have been Carrie, since she would still be in the hideout I had just left. Maybe that presence is the killer!"

A brief pause.

"....Unless that happened to be Nail doin' his business. I ain't too sure."

Just a guy online.

WinterCoat wrote:
A brief pause.

"....Unless that happened to be Nail doin' his business. I ain't too sure."

"Unless that happened to be around 7:15 this morning, I very much doubt it was my presence you felt," Nail said stiffly. "Not to mention I would've been in the opposite tunnel; the one with the stalactites, not the one with the quicksand. As I can attest again, I walked through the tar trap that Sir Benjamin left overnight when I left to do my business."

The American Dream

[Minor edit to alibi]

Happy Maria

"Kee, keep at it, everyone!" Bruce cheers. "We're starting to get a good idea of what happened tonight! Maybe now's a good time to have a change of topics, though!"

"H...h...h... I suppose it would be a good idea to do so." Belphegor laughs ominously from above, snapping his fingers. A set of words appear in midair for all to see:

What were Carrie's movements?

What were the killer's movements?

What exactly occurred in the hideout?

"Kee, we should try and find some answers to all this! You guys have already suggested Ms. Carrie being the person who used the raincoat and knocked out Ciro, but there's a lot that's still missing. What about what she was doing before that? What about the strange sobbing you heard earlier? If you guys think about it more, this should be easy!" Bruce says.

JesusMonroe wrote:

"I'm not positive, but I think it was before Brandy arrived." Klifford replied.

"Er, before we get too caught up in the new topics, I'd like to share my autopsy results." The pediatrician continued. "My apologies for not doing so earlier, but it took some time to collect my thoughts."

"Ciro did a good job of covering it, but I'd like to go over it again. The cause of death was a single hit to the head with a blunt object, with death being instant. There were no signs of a struggle on Carrie, obviously. The time of death is a bit hard to estimate, since it’s not quite my expertise, but it was somewhere between 4 AM and 7 AM, I believe. I also believe the rock that we found was the murder weapon. Her body was also quite moist for some reason, with her face being especially wet. There was a mess on the floor because of it. Perhaps her body was in the water at some point? I'm not quite sure. And one final thing worth mentioning again is the blood, or well the lack of it. There should have been a lot of blood loss, but there wasn't much blood at the crime scene, which means the blood might have been cleaned up, or it had fallen on something that was removed. Sebastian thinks he would have noticed if blood was cleaned off of somebody, so it probably didn't get on the killer."

"As for my investigation results, I don't have anything else to add that hasn't been mentioned by Ciro or Sebastian."

Shy guy

Seb nodded. "Yes, I think that was everything from our investigation. Thanks Klifford."

"Brandy, can I just confirm something with you?" he then asked. "You said the hideout smelled bad even before you first arrived there? I suppose that might mean Carrie had been in there earlier to take the tools, which you noticed missing while sorting inventory. So then, she was responsible for clearing away the boulders that led to the skeleton cave, I think. That would line up well with her actions."

He nodded again, confident with the theory. "We've covered a lot of what happened in the hideout, but I suppose there's no harm going over it one more time. First, Carrie went there to take tools, presumably wearing the raincoat to get by. Or maybe... if the raincoat originated from the hideout, the first time she entered she was unprotected, which is why she was wet all over when we found her body. Other than her face most of her was only slightly damp, so perhaps she'd dried off by then. Meanwhile her face had gotten wet more recently, for the reason I mentioned originally.

"After Carrie left with the tools and possibly a raincoat, Brandy and Charlie arrived. We know what happened between them, and then Ciro arrived, knocking Brandy out before confronting Charlie, who was also knocked out by him. Ciro tied the pair up, but while doing so Carrie returned (in her raincoat) and knocked him out as well, thinking he was up to no good.

"Carrie untied the girls and used the rope to tie up Ciro, before waking Brandy up. Brandy was... quite confused by all this, and screamed at the sight of the strange person in a raincoat before running away. Carrie must have been quite put off by this, as she also ran out through the waterfall, leaving Charlie unconscious. Carrie running through the waterfall would have gotten her face wet while the rest of her stayed dry, or at least it didn't get any wetter.

"Brandy went to fetch Klifford, who took the secret passage to reach the hideout. He noticed the lingering smell of Carrie having been in there, and attended to the two wounded individuals, untying Ciro. Brandy arrived a little later to the hideout during this, and left with Charlie, then when Ciro was well Klifford returned with him to the camp as well.

"After this we have no evidence of anything in particular happening in the hideout," Seb finished.

Last edited by KamiPanda on Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

"Kee, that seems to be almost correct, Seb!" Bruce cheers. "I don't think Ms. Carrie could possibly attack someone for no good reason, but if she saw Ciro standing over two unconscious people, she could be compelled to act! You all never saw any raincoat outside either before this, so it must have just been in the hideout the whole time... So she would have to enter to get it, getting her body wet... Still, as much as this explains everything, I still don't quite understand why her face specifically would've gotten wetter! Doc mentioned how her body was slightly moist over, but her face seemed to be much worse than that! You can even see the puddle where her face is in the drawing Ciro showed us... She would've worn her raincoat after getting it from the hideout, too, so she wouldn't have taken it off! Ms. Brandy didn't even get to see her face when she got woken up, so she must have been wearing the hood on. So if she didn't take it off, her face wouldn't have gotten wetter than the rest of her body. There's gotta be another better explanation for that!"

"Anyway, other than that detail, it seems we've cleared up most of the events in the hideout! Maybe if we look through what Ms. Carrie did before and after the incident, we can get more information, guys!"

Shy guy

"Raincoats leave the face uncovered. I assumed walking through a sheet of torrenting water might have resulted in her face getting wet," Seb said, shrugging. "But perhaps not. At the very least Klifford didn't find anything suggesting she was drowned. Maybe she just cried that much?"

Seb took another look at Ciro's diagram now that Bruce mentioned it. "...Is it just me, or is that a left hand print?"

Happy Maria

[The waterfall was thin enough to not get much water on your face if you passed through it, at least not to the effect that Carrie's was.]

"Kee, she cried that much? The fact that there was such a puddle near her seems to prove that..." Bruce squeaks out.

"Hmm... That would imply the strange sobbing noise some of us heard tonight would have belonged to her as well." Benjamin says, scratching his chin. "Thinking about it, that could have also been what the whining I heard was."

"But why? Was there something there which could have happened to make poor Ms. Carrie cry? What was it?" Bruce asks. "What could it have possibly been?"

Shy guy

"Just to continue my prior train of thought quickly, if that's a left-hand print, then that makes it unlikely Brandy did it. And it would point to someone left-handed, if anyone fits that," Seb said, eyeing the others. "Though I suppose it's also possible they merely faked the hand print with their left hand afterwards. Brandy couldn't do that with Carrie's hand though, as it would have been too dirty, I'd have noticed if that were the case."

Shizune bit her lip and started typing.

Code:
Dear Stars,

Is it not strange that there's a bloody hand print on the rock found at the crime scene at all? If Ms. Carrie were killed with a single blow, why handle the rock a second time?

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

Happy Maria

[The handprint isn't actually bloody.]

CaptainPancakes wrote:
DootDootDoot wrote:

Ciro bows down to Ivan.

"And I am more than pleased to have played a role in bringing justice officer."

Ciro then takes out the rock from the crime scene.

"We can check which hand it was right now. And I also want to see if this matches the handprint of anyone here."

Happy Maria

The rock Ciro holds seems to has blood on it, covered over a good deal of it. In one area without blood is a handprint, clearly from the left hand. It appears averaged sized, though clearly not as huge as Daniel's or as petite as Shizune, nor is it as dirty as Carrie's would be. It seems to have fingerprints on it, albeit somewhat smudged, unlike the metallic hand of Lavender. Everyone seems to be somewhat shocked Ciro had this with him.
Page 21 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus