Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 24 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 1 Tribunal)Topic%20Title

KamiPanda wrote:
"Alternatively, there's a chance that Lavender has real feet under her robot feet," Seb suggested, managing not to look embarrassed by the concept somehow.

"Real feet...? Do you mean human feet?" Lavender asks, confused. "But that would imply I am human! What sort of nonsense is that?!"

"Lavender, I have a question." Benjamin looked right into her eyes. "This Doctor Henson, how much does he mean to you? Is he alive?"

Shy guy

TheLetterF wrote:
"Real feet...? Do you mean human feet?" Lavender asks, confused. "But that would imply I am human! What sort of nonsense is that?!"

Seb shrugged. "The killer got tar on their feet. But it's not possible for the killer to have washed the tar off, at least at the camp, which is where they would have been. So at this point all we can do is suggest theories like that. I have no basis for it though."

"Are you suggesting I am a...fraud?! How could you even suggest such a thing? I work so hard every day to make people joyful...I do not deserve such slander!" Lavender retorts.

TheLetterF wrote:
"Are you suggesting I am a...fraud?! How could you even suggest such a thing? I work so hard every day to make people joyful...I do not deserve such slander!" Lavender retorts.

"Lavender, please. Answer my question." Benjamin said. "I imagine there's something quite special about a machine's relationship with its master. I'd like to hear it in your words."

Sock

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Okay, well..." Charlotte rubbed her forehead, trying to dislodge some new accusation.

"... If you can't clean the tar, what if you got your feet even dirtier so we can't see the tar anymore?!" she said, snapping her fingers. "If your feet were all dirty from quicksand, we wouldn't be able to tell they were all dirty from tar!"

"Yeah, that'd make sense. 'Cept I fell in the quicksand way before we think Carrie even died. And prettyboy Oliver over there is clean, like he said. So it ain't us."

JesusMonroe wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Lavender, please. Answer my question." Benjamin said. "I imagine there's something quite special about a machine's relationship with its master. I'd like to hear it in your words."

"Ah, Doctor Henson...Yes, of course he's still alive." Lavender pauses, lost in thought. "Doctor Henson was the start of everything. He was responsible for the Lavender Fae you see before you. I...I would not have achieved my dreams without him. And so...for that I am forever...indebted..." Her voice trails off.

Last edited by TheLetterF on Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLetterF wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Ah, Doctor Henson..." Lavender pauses, lost in thought. "Doctor Henson was the start of everything. He was responsible for the Lavender Fae you see before you. I...I would not have achieved my dreams without him. And so...for that I am forever...indebted..."

"That sounds like quite the beautiful relationship," Ivan smiled. "Benjamin, this accusation is quite ridiculous, all things considered. Do you still plan on continuing with this line of thought?"

Benjamin ignored Ivan. It was clear he at least thought this was relevant. "You keep saying 'was', so am I to assume he is no longer with us? Do you have anybody left for you in the outside world? Robot Family? Fellow dancers? Friends?" Benjamin looked at the others when he said 'friends', as if they might be able to answer that for him.

Sock

TheLetterF wrote:
"Ah, Doctor Henson...Yes, of course he's still alive." Lavender pauses, lost in thought. "Doctor Henson was the start of everything. He was responsible for the Lavender Fae you see before you. I...I would not have achieved my dreams without him. And so...for that I am forever...indebted..." Her voice trails off.

"Dreams?" Bennett asks in a rather confused tone. "You can dream? He made them come true? This is starting to sound a little too human for me... It's kinda freaking me out."

Bennett shakes his head. "I dunno what the hell you meant by that Lavender but it's sounding to me like you had some sort of dream before you even met whoever Doctor Henson was, isn't he your creator? Or am I just way off base here?" He looks across the cave room for anyone else who might share his opinion.

Kachu wrote:
"Yeah, that'd make sense. 'Cept I fell in the quicksand way before we think Carrie even died. And prettyboy Oliver over there is clean, like he said. So it ain't us."

"... So that means Sebastian did it!" she quickly turned her accusing finger to Sebastian.

Shy guy

"...Do I even need to respond to that?" Seb said flatly.

Benjamin responded to Lavender (who now edited her first response).

"Lavender, I know there's a lot you don't know about me. So I want you to look in my eyes and listen carefully, because I mean every word of what I'm about to say." Benjamin stared right at Lavender, unflinchingly. It was like he was giving her an open window into his soul.

"If you are innocent, then you have nothing to worry about. However, if you are the killer, then I am giving you the chance to confess right now without any consequences. If you don't take this opportunity, then I will have Doctor Henson killed. I will find any work he has, and destroy whatever legacy he plans to leave behind. And before he dies, I'll be sure he is told about the atrocity his star student has committed."

Benjamin said everything completely calmly. From his gaze it was clear that he was serious. "I promise you that I am capable of this, whether I'm trapped here or not. So I will let you decide from here."

"...My, my. That's quite the threat."

"H-h-h-h-h-h-glh-glh-glh," Belphegor tries to cover the mouth of his mask to keep from laughing, but it only sounds somehow worse, like he's gagging on marbles.

"Wow, I must say I'm impressed. I didn't realize that such sophisticated methods of deduction would come out this soon."

"IT IS A LEGAL PLAY, OF COURSE."

Kachu wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Dreams?" Bennett asks in a rather confused tone. "You can dream? He made them come true? This is starting to sound a little too human for me... It's kinda freaking me out."

Bennett shakes his head. "I dunno what the hell you meant by that Lavender but it's sounding to me like you had some sort of dream before you even met whoever Doctor Henson was, isn't he your creator? Or am I just way off base here?" He looks across the cave room for anyone else who might share his opinion.

"Well, that is what Doctor Henson told me. He told me I had a dream and that he was going to help me make it come true...but..."

Lavender is interrupted by Ben and turns to him. She has a somewhat empty look in her eyes, and seems like she is still processing a response.

"You want to...kill Doctor Henson?" Lavender asks in a slightly deadpan voice. She then says nothing, beginning to process another answer in her head. This time it takes longer, with Lavender standing completely still, blinking infrequently.

"...Okay." Was her response.

"..."

Benjamin said nothing. He didn't seem to react in any meaningful way, if anything he looked a bit disappointed. "Very well then, let's get this over with. One way or another, we're going to determine if you're human after all. That key seems like a good start, but we can inspect further." He began to step away from his podium, before turning to the others. "I could use some help as well."

Just another day.

JesusMonroe wrote:
"..."

Benjamin said nothing. He didn't seem to react in any meaningful way, if anything he looked a bit disappointed. "Very well then, let's get this over with. One way or another, we're going to determine if you're human after all. That key seems like a good start, but we can inspect further." He began to step away from his podium, before turning to the others. "I could use some help as well."

Matt had been standing for some time there trying to gather his thoughts on all the crap occuring and most certainly didnt have reasons outside his players control to not be posting for a time.

"Ehh what, yea sure what the hell...might as well, not like ive done shit the entire time ive been here anyways.

"Oh no...Oh dear...what do you plan on doing to me...?" Lavender asks, a sudden look of pleading in her eyes. "Please do not hurt me...please..." The automaton mutters. "Please do not hurt me..." She repeats.

There was a small glint in Benjamin's eyes as she said that, but his face was still as dead as a statue.

Just another day.

TheLetterF wrote:
"Oh no...Oh dear...what do you plan on doing to me...?" Lavender asks, a sudden look of pleading in her eyes. "Please do not hurt me...please..." The automaton mutters. "Please do not hurt me..." She repeats.

"Well, if I had to guess id say were gonna take ya apart. your just a bot after all, should be easy as cracking a beer to see whats inside with my skills." Matt looked at benjamin. that about right brat? or you got something else your thinking of?

Shy guy

"That key... is either decorative, or important enough that it couldn't just be built directly into the 'human' part of her body," Seb said, a very wary look in his eyes. He didn't like the way this had gone, and his head refused to turn enough to bring his gaze anywhere near Benjamin now. "If we're not careful, we might actually cause very real, permanent, fatal damage.

"Er... Matt, what can you say about this? Do you think you can examine her without potentially running into any problems?"

Just another day.

KamiPanda wrote:
"That key... is either decorative, or important enough that it couldn't just be built directly into the 'human' part of her body," Seb said, a very wary look in his eyes. He didn't like the way this had gone, and his head refused to turn enough to bring his gaze anywhere near Benjamin now. "If we're not careful, we might actually cause very real, permanent, fatal damage.

"Er... Matt, what can you say about this? Do you think you can examine her without potentially running into any problems?"

Matt Looked absolutely pissed...even more so then usual.
"Now listen here Dumbass, Pulling things apart and putting things together is a damn specialty of mine!
part of the reason im the star mechanic for this shitty as town. Question me on weather or not I have the skills to do it again and ill shove my boot so far up your ass even the dumpster brat would have held her nose at how shitty that boot will smell.
"Matt huffed and glared at seb completely serious.

Shy guy

"Um! S-sorry, sir," Seb stammered, staring hard down at his own podium. "I didn't mean it that way. I'd just rather this go... as smoothly as possible, really. If you know what you're doing I'll leave it all to and won't say anything more about it." For the first time since coming on the expedition, his cheeks actually had some colour to them.

Shizune seemed to be at a bit of a loss regarding these recent developments. Hesitantly, she typed up a new letter, then folded it into an airplane and tossed it towards Lavender.

Code:
Dear Ms. Fae,

Are you giving your consent to be partially disassembled?

Regards,
Shizune Takata

"...I don't know if she has a choice. The group appears to have made up their mind about this."

The American Dream

“Oh, we’re seriously doin’ this?” Brandy asked incredulously.

Micah looked uncomfortably at Lavender. "Couldn't we see if Ms. Fae would agree to turn her own key and eliminate that possibility before resorting to this?"
Signature loading, please wait...

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"...I don't know if she has a choice. The group appears to have made up their mind about this."

Shizune's eyes blinked several times, then narrowed as she took to her typewriter.

Code:
Dear Officer Ivanov,

Two people do not speak for the entire group. Does Ms. Fae not deserve the basic rights of all other citizens of Rattlewater?

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

She balled the letter up and threw it at Ivan.

"Please..." Lavender mumbles, her lamentation in vain as Matt approaches her, walking over to her back before proceeding to turn the large key inserted into it.

The key in Lavender's back slowly turns, making a quiet grinding sound. As this is happening, Lavender's expression seems to grow increasingly dull and unreactive until eventually becoming completely dead. Soon after, a deafening silence permeates the room, until...

*click*

Suddenly, Lavender's form begins to split from the middle, creating a perfectly symmetrical divide, opening seamlessly as if it were a double door. A mysterious figure then walks out of the shell of the automaton; it doesn't seem like anyone recognizes them. Upon their exit, the shell proceeds to close on its own, its key winding back up and Lavender's peaceful yet soulless expression returning to the metal doll's face.

Standing before the group of Star Citizens is an average-sized young woman, a perfect fit for the automaton's shape. Her expression seems to be filled with sorrow and hopelessness, contrasting greatly with Lavender's calm and peaceful aura. She appears to be looking downwards, avoiding eye contact with the rest of the group. What is especially jarring about her appearance is her body, almost completely covered in bandages, nearly giving her the appearance of an ancient mummy brought back to (un)life. The only spots upon her body that aren't veiled by plaster and bandages seem to be her left leg, her right arm, as well as the left side of her face.

"I'm...I-I'm sure you have many questions..." The girl says, lightly tapping her bare foot on the ground.

"I only have one question." Benjamin began, seeming completely unphased by the turn of events. "Can we see your feet?"

"My feet..."

Lavender looks down. It appears her feet did indeed have some tar on it...as well as some blood. In fact, you could also see some blood on her bandaged body (which I forgot to post earlier sorry).

After the initial shock wore off, Shizune began writing.

Code:
To Ms. Fae,

Did you do it? If so, why?

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

Another paper airplane flew Lavender's way.

Benjamin felt no satisfaction or guilt. He just thought really hard about Lavender’s name, casting his vote.

fella

"So you murdered an innocent woman in cold blood..." Oliver mumbled, clenching his hands together to form fists. He was a little surprised at the fact that his rival was human all along, but at this point, he was too taken aback.

"... Very well, then," he said as he punched in his vote for Lavender. "What a bloody disgrace," the redhead spat.

Shy guy

"Oh. Then I suppose we have our answer," Seb said, inclining his head. "I always did wonder how such a human-like robot could exist in this day and age."

As was his norm, he'd abruptly calmed down after his earlier fluster and was back to being cold and detached. Not even waiting for Lavender to speak again, he followed Benjamin's lead and cast his vote. "I'm sorry. We have no real alternative here."

"Do not be sorry."

Ivan clapped his hands together, seemingly pleased with the results.

"Thanks to Benjamin's insight, the identity of the killer has been discovered...and we can be assured that her punishment will fit the crime. I, myself, am looking forward to it..."

"Why did I do it?" The girl repeats the question. "It was. It was the right thing to do...It is what anyone with a heart would have done."

"It wasn't about the Killing Game. It was never about the Killing Game." She explains. "I heard her. I heard Carrie crying, no, sobbing...I heard her sobbing so loudly, with so much pain and misery. I...I went to her. I saw her on the ground, with her parents' skeletons, and...and I knew there was only one way to stop the pain: to reunite her with them." The girl tears up. "I couldn't let her live with that kind of misery...I couldn't let her live like me..."

Just another day.

Matt Stood there marveling at the machine open up and watched each part move with such percision.

"Now that thing was a damn work of art...welp damn shame, lets get this shit over with and vote on the midget bitch so I can sit down and pretend this day never happened.

A complicated frown crossed Shizune's lips, mostly concealed by her pedestal.

Code:
To Ms. Fae,

You introduced yourself as an automaton created by Dr. Henson, correct? Why hide your identity in that way?

Regards,
Shizune Takata

Page 24 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus