Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Oliver jumped a little bit as Nail suddenly spoke."Where does he come from all the time...?" he quietly wondered to himself.
"I wonder how the 'greatest weakness' works. Not that I'm keen on finding out..." he added.
"I wonder how the 'greatest weakness' works. Not that I'm keen on finding out..." he added.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Micah examines the inscription closely. "Between this ritual and all the weapons we found inside, this whole place definitely seems set up to push forward a potential murder. I'm not sure how effective it can be now that we're all aware of its existence though, since people will probably be very careful about their possessions. Still, it might be good to always have someone keeping an eye around here..."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Shizune tucked the books she'd taken from the library away before typing.
She'd seemed much more interested in the contents of the building while they were there.
Code: Select all
Dear Stars,
Why pay any mind to this strange weakness-discovering ceremony? Would that help us find Ms. Gardner or the way out?
Regards,
Shizune Takata
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"My only possession is this." Benjamin said, motioning to the iron ball on his ankle. He seemed to omit mentioning the sunglasses on his shirt. "Anyway, stealing is against the rules we decided as a group. Regardless of intention we shouldn't forgive anyone who tries to disintegrate the integrity of our team. It's clear this spell is meant to divide us, so let's stay focused."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"Yea cause the rules are definitely all that's needed to dissuade any of these dumbasses, I don't trust any of you lot not to try and pull some shit. im guarding my stuff and if any dumbass so much as looks at my shit funny."JesusMonroe wrote:"My only possession is this." Benjamin said, motioning to the iron ball on his ankle. He seemed to omit mentioning the sunglasses on his shirt. "Anyway, stealing is against the rules we decided as a group. Regardless of intention we shouldn't forgive anyone who tries to disintegrate the integrity of our team. It's clear this spell is meant to divide us, so let's stay focused."
Matt grabbed out his wrench.
"Will find their thieving hand's smashed."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Nail slipped a die into his pocket for later use, and his hand brushed against--
Nothing.
Nothing?
Nothing?!
Nothing.
His face remained calm for a shallow moment, a brief moment, a silence before a howling storm of anger and pure, unadulterated rage took its place. But no, this wasn't a hot anger like the mechanic or the police officer, no; this was a cold one. One that promised a slow and eventual end for whomever had thought to so much as steal from him.
"So tell me," He said quietly, turning to the group at large, His face cast in shadow, His eyes naught but bright dots. "Tell me, which of you fools decided it would be a good idea to steal from Me?"
It almost started to feel like the cavern was getting darker, and colder, yet the man did not shiver like the others, nor did He disappear. No, He still stood out in the dark, like it was deeply afraid to come too close.
"I will warn you once, and only once," He spoke again, that same icy, dark tone slicing through the air. "Do not think to steal from Me, or I will find who did it... and when I am done, it will not be pretty." He raised his hand, palm up. "But I am not without mercy. Return to Me that which was stolen and I shall ignore this slight upon Myself. I suggest you do so swiftly, thief, lest My fury find you first."
Nothing.
Nothing?
Nothing?!
Nothing.
His face remained calm for a shallow moment, a brief moment, a silence before a howling storm of anger and pure, unadulterated rage took its place. But no, this wasn't a hot anger like the mechanic or the police officer, no; this was a cold one. One that promised a slow and eventual end for whomever had thought to so much as steal from him.
"So tell me," He said quietly, turning to the group at large, His face cast in shadow, His eyes naught but bright dots. "Tell me, which of you fools decided it would be a good idea to steal from Me?"
It almost started to feel like the cavern was getting darker, and colder, yet the man did not shiver like the others, nor did He disappear. No, He still stood out in the dark, like it was deeply afraid to come too close.
"I will warn you once, and only once," He spoke again, that same icy, dark tone slicing through the air. "Do not think to steal from Me, or I will find who did it... and when I am done, it will not be pretty." He raised his hand, palm up. "But I am not without mercy. Return to Me that which was stolen and I shall ignore this slight upon Myself. I suggest you do so swiftly, thief, lest My fury find you first."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Oliver glanced side to side at the others, slowly backing away from Nail as the tall man spoke, his face paling. "I must admit, I'm astounded... It took almost no time for someone to steal. Just... wow," he quietly, snarkily mused to himself.
He cleared his throat once he was a bit away from Nail, hiding behind a few people. "A-Ahem. Now then, whoever stole his, ah, possessions," he began, glancing at a certain woman with a green coat and rather sticky fingers. "Please give it back to him. No need to raise tensions further, right?" he said, quite clearly a bit intimidated by Nail.
He cleared his throat once he was a bit away from Nail, hiding behind a few people. "A-Ahem. Now then, whoever stole his, ah, possessions," he began, glancing at a certain woman with a green coat and rather sticky fingers. "Please give it back to him. No need to raise tensions further, right?" he said, quite clearly a bit intimidated by Nail.
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"And just like that that, im proven right...hell of a lot faster then I thought shit would hit the fan though."
Matt reached around to be sure he hadnt been stolen from.
"Welp, least I wasnt stolen from."
Matt reached around to be sure he hadnt been stolen from.
"Welp, least I wasnt stolen from."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"I'm safe for now as well, it seems," Seb said, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Unfortunately, there will be little way to tell who stole anything. The stolen item is 'consumed' by the ritual, leaving no trace. Even a thorough search of everyone's possessions won't reveal the truth."
"Even despite that, I'm inclined to side with Benjamin on this matter. Anything set up to serve the purposes of the Killing Game is only going to be a trap for sowing discord. But we all need to understand that Enola's safety isn't the only thing at risk here anymore."
"If only it were that simple... Like it or not, this Killing Game is our reality now. Maybe most of us won't pay the ritual any mind, but all it takes is one or two people to feel the need to gain an advantage. And besides, what if this advantage served as a way to defend oneself?Franzise Deauxnim wrote:Shizune tucked the books she'd taken from the library away before typing.
She'd seemed much more interested in the contents of the building while they were there.Code: Select all
Dear Stars, Why pay any mind to this strange weakness-discovering ceremony? Would that help us find Ms. Gardner or the way out? Regards, Shizune Takata
"Even despite that, I'm inclined to side with Benjamin on this matter. Anything set up to serve the purposes of the Killing Game is only going to be a trap for sowing discord. But we all need to understand that Enola's safety isn't the only thing at risk here anymore."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Benjamin eyed the others warily after Nail announced he was stolen from. “Do I need to remind everyone of my proposal? Stealing from each other will only sow betrayal down the line. There is no need to try and gain an advantage that way—if a killing needs to happen then you need only kill me.”
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"Taking someone's stuff just for a chance to learn of their weakness? That's not a good trade-off at all. One can easily learn of someone's vice by simply observing them. Or who knows, maybe Klifford can use this to learn his wife's weakness, maybe it's something he doesn't know yet."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
With a silent sigh, she wrote up a couple letters and handed them to their intended recipients.KamiPanda wrote:"If only it were that simple... Like it or not, this Killing Game is our reality now. Maybe most of us won't pay the ritual any mind, but all it takes is one or two people to feel the need to gain an advantage. And besides, what if this advantage served as a way to defend oneself?Franzise Deauxnim wrote:Shizune tucked the books she'd taken from the library away before typing.
She'd seemed much more interested in the contents of the building while they were there.Code: Select all
Dear Stars, Why pay any mind to this strange weakness-discovering ceremony? Would that help us find Ms. Gardner or the way out? Regards, Shizune Takata
"Even despite that, I'm inclined to side with Benjamin on this matter. Anything set up to serve the purposes of the Killing Game is only going to be a trap for sowing discord. But we all need to understand that Enola's safety isn't the only thing at risk here anymore."
Code: Select all
Dear Mr. Torr,
It seems you are unfortunately correct. Apparently someone has already fallen to the temptation.
Yours truly,
Shizune TakataCode: Select all
Dear Mr. Nail,
Could you describe your lost item so that we may search for it?
Regards,
Shizune Takata
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"Do we even expend energy looking for it..? The inscription says the item will be consumed by the ritual...judging by the wording, his item is likely gone by now."
Ivan let out a frustrated sigh.
"Either we hunt for the thief and make sure this theft does not lead to further crime, or...we forget this happened in the first place and try and come up with a solution."
Ivan let out a frustrated sigh.
"Either we hunt for the thief and make sure this theft does not lead to further crime, or...we forget this happened in the first place and try and come up with a solution."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Seb sighed. "As I said, I doubt we'll be able to catch any thefts after the fact. The best we can do is take precautionary measures. I just hope you didn't lose anything important, Nail."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"Consumed? Lost to the ether?" He laughed, a horrible, broken sound. "True, the item I lost has no important significance, but by this point I don't care!"
The wind picked up, an icy howl blasting through the caves, setting Nail's robes flapping. It grew even darker, leaving His face the only bright spot left in the cavern. He turned His hand over, palm facing down, and curled each finger slowly, surely, into His fist, leaving His index finger as a director of His anger.
"I curse you," He said, His voice too low to be heard yet was heard perfectly. His finger traveled over every person in the party as He spoke. Each word fell to the ground, a heavy weight landing on the shoulders of all those present. "In the Name of the Father, I curse you. In the Name of the Son, I curse you. And in My Name, I curse you. When you need strength the most, let it fail you. When your skills are needed the most, let them fail you. And may your death be long and painful. So it shall be."
The shadows finally fully crept over His face, leaving only a pair of bright, shining lights that slowly, eventually faded, and once they did, the cavern brightened up again, and Nail was nowhere to be found.
The wind picked up, an icy howl blasting through the caves, setting Nail's robes flapping. It grew even darker, leaving His face the only bright spot left in the cavern. He turned His hand over, palm facing down, and curled each finger slowly, surely, into His fist, leaving His index finger as a director of His anger.
"I curse you," He said, His voice too low to be heard yet was heard perfectly. His finger traveled over every person in the party as He spoke. Each word fell to the ground, a heavy weight landing on the shoulders of all those present. "In the Name of the Father, I curse you. In the Name of the Son, I curse you. And in My Name, I curse you. When you need strength the most, let it fail you. When your skills are needed the most, let them fail you. And may your death be long and painful. So it shall be."
The shadows finally fully crept over His face, leaving only a pair of bright, shining lights that slowly, eventually faded, and once they did, the cavern brightened up again, and Nail was nowhere to be found.
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Charlotte looked around, shellshocked. She slowly walked to where Nail was standing and waved her hand around the thin air, until she just let it limply hang at her side.
"He actually was a fucking demon..."
"He actually was a fucking demon..."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"Heh...guess I was on the money when I called the bastard satan ehh?"DootDootDoot wrote:Charlotte looked around, shellshocked. She slowly walked to where Nail was standing and waved her hand around the thin air, until she just let it limply hang at her side.
"He actually was a fucking demon..."
Matt scratched his head.
"Welp no one lives forever guess we wait till he inevitably picks one of us off...probably one of the wimps"
Matt clearly directed this at oliver and bennett.
"would be my guess, just a matter of time really."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"...Or we can search for him before his anger gets the better of him," Ivan sighed. "Not that I'm convinced he could actually kill us. Or curse us, for that matter. Although his disappearing act is...surprising, to say the least."
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"He sucked the light out of the cave and then teleported, and you're skeptical he can curse people?" Charlotte glared at Ivan, but then got nervous and started looking over her shoulder.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Brandy simply stood there, dumbfounded and awestruck.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Oliver did the same exact thing as Brandy, the performer just staring blankly at where Nail used to be. It didn't even register to him that Matt called him a wimp. He was too dumbfounded to focus on anything else.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"...You have a point," Ivan admitted.DootDootDoot wrote:"He sucked the light out of the cave and then teleported, and you're skeptical he can curse people?" Charlotte glared at Ivan, but then got nervous and started looking over her shoulder.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"It shouldn't be hard to find him." Benjamin said, trying to stay on task. "He can evidently teleport, but I doubt he'd be able to leave the caves if he's trapped by the rules of the game. So just shout if you see someone over 2 meters tall."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Shizune just sat there looking like she was trying not to cry.

-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"I... Uh..." Klifford began to say, but his word failed him. He stood there just as dumbfounded as the others.
"Well. That was something..."
"Well. That was something..."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Brandy, who had finally gotten herself together after having more than a minute to write a post, blurted out a question that's already been asked probably.
"Who the hell stole somethin' that quickly?! N' for that matter who decided to steal from Nail of all people?!" she shouted. "I ain't never even heard the rumors 'bout him until recently, but even then I never believed 'em. But still..."
She pointed at herself. "I ain't got no business bein' cursed! So if we all meet some untimely fate 'cause of some wacko, then I ain't gonna be a happy camper!"
"Who the hell stole somethin' that quickly?! N' for that matter who decided to steal from Nail of all people?!" she shouted. "I ain't never even heard the rumors 'bout him until recently, but even then I never believed 'em. But still..."
She pointed at herself. "I ain't got no business bein' cursed! So if we all meet some untimely fate 'cause of some wacko, then I ain't gonna be a happy camper!"
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"Who said anything about rumors..?" Ivan asked, tilting his head. He let out a slight smile at the sound of information. "...Do you know anything about Nail?"
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"No gossip rule, remember..." Seb pointed out numbly.
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"I did dumbass or you forget why I called the basterd satan in the first place."CaptainPancakes wrote:"Who said anything about rumors..?" Ivan asked, tilting his head. He let out a slight smile at the sound of information. "...Do you know anything about Nail?"
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"This isn't really our gossip. It's some rumors from around town." Charlotte explained, leaning against a wall and watching the end of the tunnel. "You guys never heard any? People say all sorts of stuff about him. I've heard he's a snake oil salesman, that he's an alien, that he's two midgets stacked on top of each other... And, well, that he's a demon."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"yea pretty much the usual bullcrap you hear, devil in disguise who's advice often backfires nonsence...thought it was all dumb lies till recently with everything thats happened."DootDootDoot wrote:"This isn't really our gossip. It's some rumors from around town." Charlotte explained, leaning against a wall and watching the end of the tunnel. "You guys never heard any? People say all sorts of stuff about him. I've heard he's a snake oil salesman, that he's an alien, that he's two midgets stacked on top of each other... And, well, that he's a demon."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Brandy nodded after Charlotte explained everything. "That's right. It's just a thing from town. Also, I guess Matt seems to have some kinda vendetta against 'im, so..."
She shrugged. "I jus' don't feel like bein' cursed tonight."
She shrugged. "I jus' don't feel like bein' cursed tonight."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"...As it so happens, I have been working in finding information about him for quite a while," Ivan said, ignoring Sebastian. "But when push came to shove, I was able to find nothing about him. All I know is what you all know...a devil in disguise. Of course, I was hoping you would all have some more insight...."
Ivan gave a stern look at the group. "...Since the beginning, I have pinned Nail as quite suspicious. Clearly, he is more than suspicious...which is why finding him right now should be our focus. I, at least, would love to find out what kind of curse he had inflicted on us."
Ivan gave a stern look at the group. "...Since the beginning, I have pinned Nail as quite suspicious. Clearly, he is more than suspicious...which is why finding him right now should be our focus. I, at least, would love to find out what kind of curse he had inflicted on us."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"If he doesn't want to be found, we won't find him," Seb said, having settled down again. "Conversely if he wants to be found, he'll already be looming over us. We could go looking, but I think it'll be a waste of time."
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"So I was right," Daniel gives a gruff laughter. "That man really is Satan. He's always been givin' me the real creepy vibes and I guess I was right. Fuckin' maniacs these days."
He looks around and seems to frown a bit at the realization that Nail didn't run off... but rather, disappeared. "Where did that bastard even go..."
He looks around and seems to frown a bit at the realization that Nail didn't run off... but rather, disappeared. "Where did that bastard even go..."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
Code: Select all
Dear Stars,
If we do not search for Mr. Nail and attempt to resolve this dispute, what SHOULD we do?
At a loss,
Shizune Takata
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"Hold on a second. I'm willing to believe in magic but Satan is another thing entirely." Benjamin seemed quite dismissive of the idea. "If one of us did steal from him, then one of us probably knows his weakness. If he cursed us then we may need any advantage we can get..."
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"Or perhaps, rather than us going to him, we can make him come to us," Ciro suggests. "Do you think he can still hear us? If he can, we can just say things to make him come back. If not, we can just ignore him until he comes back."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
The group ultimately decides to search for Nail. A few are deathly scared to find him at all, and a few insist that searching is a sign of weakness. Everyone has questions ringing in their ears. Was that teleportation? Had he really cursed them? Was he always the type to just snap like that? Are the rumors about him true? They go up to the mines to look for him...
Spoiler: The Labyrinth
Spoiler: ???
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration Pha
"A-Are those... more corpses...?" Oliver shakily asked as he shivered -- not due to the cold, but at seeing the ghastly sight. The performer was mortified, judging by his facial expression, which was a mix of horror and disgust.
"And they're tied up... Oh, god. W-Were they kidnapped and killed here?! I--" He stopped himself to take in a deep, shaky breath. "What the hell is with these damned caves...?"
"And they're tied up... Oh, god. W-Were they kidnapped and killed here?! I--" He stopped himself to take in a deep, shaky breath. "What the hell is with these damned caves...?"