Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)
Seb flinched at his words. "I didn't vote for you... Even after all this, I couldn't do it. But... now I regret that. Maybe you're right, in a way. I need to... I need to move on from this." Unlike last trial, it appeared he had no plan to leave before the punishment. Presumably he wanted - needed - to see it for himself.
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)
"It sure as hell don't mean anything now, but..." Bennett stops himself before finishing.
"Nah, I shouldn't. Keep an eye open, yeah? This'll be good for you, I bet." Even after all of this Bennett's smile doesn't fade.
"Nah, I shouldn't. Keep an eye open, yeah? This'll be good for you, I bet." Even after all of this Bennett's smile doesn't fade.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)
Unlike the last time, Shizune didn't seem to have anything to say. Maybe there wasn't anything she could say.
She just stood there, bracing against her podium, looking a bit pale.
She just stood there, bracing against her podium, looking a bit pale.

-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)
"It's been one year since I found you standing over the corpse of my friend's uncle. And... it's been one year since I've felt happiness, at anything," Seb said emptily. "Maybe seeing you die will remind me of what it's like to be happy, but, I doubt it. For what it's worth... I never once gave a damn about your absurd ideals. You're a delusional wreck, and Rattlewater will be better off without you."Kachu wrote:"It sure as hell don't mean anything now, but..." Bennett stops himself before finishing.
"Nah, I shouldn't. Keep an eye open, yeah? This'll be good for you, I bet." Even after all of this Bennett's smile doesn't fade.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)
"You tell him, Seb," Oliver said, continuing to glare daggers at Bennett. "Making a child work for you... Murdering people you deem 'vermin' -- including a child -- and not giving a damn about how that might affect others... You're a contemptible disgrace to humanity as a whole. May you rot in hell for all eternity, you bloody bellend."
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)
"There you go!" Bennett cheers. "That's the stuff, little guy. You've got to fight for what you believe in. Or else you're gonna get used, chewed up and spat back out by the people strong enough to act."KamiPanda wrote:"It's been one year since I found you standing over the corpse of my friend's uncle. And... it's been one year since I've felt happiness, at anything," Seb said emptily. "Maybe seeing you die will remind me of what it's like to be happy, but, I doubt it. For what it's worth... I never once gave a damn about your absurd ideals. You're a delusional wreck, and Rattlewater will be better off without you."Kachu wrote:"It sure as hell don't mean anything now, but..." Bennett stops himself before finishing.
"Nah, I shouldn't. Keep an eye open, yeah? This'll be good for you, I bet." Even after all of this Bennett's smile doesn't fade.
-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Klifford looked pale as well.
"Alec and Charlotte were good people. They didn't deserve this." He said, angrily. "Just because you've deemed them as 'trash' doesn't mean they deserved to die! You're an absolute monster. Our town and this world will be better off without you. I hope you rot."
"Alec and Charlotte were good people. They didn't deserve this." He said, angrily. "Just because you've deemed them as 'trash' doesn't mean they deserved to die! You're an absolute monster. Our town and this world will be better off without you. I hope you rot."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Ivan cringed at Bennett's comments, turning away from him.
"...Are...are we done here..?" Ivan asked Belphegor. "I...don't think I have the strength to stay any longer..."
"...Are...are we done here..?" Ivan asked Belphegor. "I...don't think I have the strength to stay any longer..."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Nail simply closed his eyes for a moment with a sigh.
"Truly, you are one of the few individuals whom I dislike meeting, even in passing. I would've preferred Charlie were left alive, as even if she provided for herself in less than legal ways, at least her aim was true."
"Truly, you are one of the few individuals whom I dislike meeting, even in passing. I would've preferred Charlie were left alive, as even if she provided for herself in less than legal ways, at least her aim was true."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"Are we done? Oh, I'm just getting started."
Belphegor produces an envelope from his sleeve. He extends the hand holding the envelope towards Brandy.
"This is your reward..."
"Not every relationship ends in such a sweet way, sadly. You should cherish that you did so well."
Belphegor produces an envelope from his sleeve. He extends the hand holding the envelope towards Brandy.
"This is your reward..."
Spoiler: To Brandy Henn
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
With a shaky hand, Brandy took the envelope from Belphegor. She slowly opened the envelope and read the letter to herself quietly, with the occasional soft chuckle escape her as she perused the words of a girl who once walked among them.
"Troublemaker... makin' me cry again..."
When she finished, she put the note back in the envelope and neatly put it into one of her pockets. She was misty-eyed again, and her face was solemn yet hopeful. She looked around at her fellow explorers and then back at the Robin Hood book she intended to keep.
"That girl... she didn't always make the best decisions," she said. "But her heart was in the right place. I ain't never planned on takin' someone under my wing until I met her. She really was a good kid, and I want you all to know that. She... she meant so much to me..."
The treasure hunter shook her head. "No, not 'meant'... she still means a lot to me. Even if she's gone for now, I'll see her again someday. So I'm gonna keep goin'. For her sake."
"Troublemaker... makin' me cry again..."
When she finished, she put the note back in the envelope and neatly put it into one of her pockets. She was misty-eyed again, and her face was solemn yet hopeful. She looked around at her fellow explorers and then back at the Robin Hood book she intended to keep.
"That girl... she didn't always make the best decisions," she said. "But her heart was in the right place. I ain't never planned on takin' someone under my wing until I met her. She really was a good kid, and I want you all to know that. She... she meant so much to me..."
The treasure hunter shook her head. "No, not 'meant'... she still means a lot to me. Even if she's gone for now, I'll see her again someday. So I'm gonna keep goin'. For her sake."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Oliver smiled a bit at Brandy's show of resolve. "That's a good attitude to have about it. Living on for her sake. I cannot say I knew her well, but that's likely what she'd want you to do," he said, albeit somewhat weakly. Between not being able to apologize for his behavior, the tribunal, and the rampant fear of death... he was tired. Very tired. It was evident in his face, and yet he smiled regardless. It was nice to see a glimmer of hope in such dark times.
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
“So I was indeed right then,” Ciro said with a glint in his eye. “I caused that cave-in because I knew a murder was inevitable, so the best I could do was make it harder for them. Judging from all the weird tricks you had to pull, even having to pull strings with Sebastian. Good bye Bennett, looks like this expedition wasn’t all for naught, we got to get rid of you.”
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"I became a rat to take out the other rats in this damned city. It was inevitable that my turn would come eventually."Lone wrote:“So I was indeed right then,” Ciro said with a glint in his eye. “I caused that cave-in because I knew a murder was inevitable, so the best I could do was make it harder for them. Judging from all the weird tricks you had to pull, even having to pull strings with Sebastian. Good bye Bennett, looks like this expedition wasn’t all for naught, we got to get rid of you.”
"Something strikes me as odd about you, though. I don't know if you're that good at keeping secrets or what, but I wouldn't be half surprised if you're twice as bad as me!" Bennett laughs. "You've got the makings of a psychopath, buddy. Maybe you'll find your feelings down here with Enola. It'd be kind of touching, actually." Bennett sheds a fake tear in the most over the top way possible.
"This damned killing game won't end here, I'm almost certain." Bennett now says to nobody in particular. "Be sure to take out the other stains down here with us, alright? Don't do it for me, but do it for that oh so perfect town we all love! Maybe with the mark I've made... Maybe we can finally get that perfect world we all deserve..." Bennett hangs his head in a sudden tone shift. "Maybe all of this won't be for nothin'..."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
All of a sudden, Oliver's eyes widened as he had a sudden epiphany. "Bennett," he began, his tone dead serious as he watched the man like a hawk. "Tell us something. You say that you killed these people to clean up the streets -- to make Rattlewater look like a better place. You act as a sort of hitman. And when Benjamin used the mayor's watch to find out his weakness, he told us that the mayor wishes to maintain the façade of a peaceful small town. So tell us this -- were you hired by the mayor to do his dirty business? To make Rattlewater seem like an amazingly peaceful, quaint town by killing those who had problems? Who you deemed vermin?" he coldly inquired.
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"Huh? The mayor?" Bennett scratches his chin. "Nah, I'm don't think so. He might've had someone else put hits up or something but I mostly worked on my own. Those guys we found here? Nobody hat hits on em. But it's certainly possible the mayor had somethin' to do with getting Charlie outta here." He chuckles.
"Doubt it though, those guys didn't seem to be tied to the mayor or nothing, but who knows? He got that damned stain in here," He points at Benjamin. "Anything's possible. Hell, maybe he knew what I've been doing and was happy about it!"
"Don't worry your pretty little head, Oliver. I doubt there's any conspiracy with me and the mayor."
"Doubt it though, those guys didn't seem to be tied to the mayor or nothing, but who knows? He got that damned stain in here," He points at Benjamin. "Anything's possible. Hell, maybe he knew what I've been doing and was happy about it!"
"Don't worry your pretty little head, Oliver. I doubt there's any conspiracy with me and the mayor."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"Tch." Oliver narrowed his eyes at Bennett. "The fact that you murdered them by your own volition only makes you even worse, which I thought to be quite impossible after you were revealed to be a serial killer. But I digress. You're to die soon, anyway. I shouldn't waste my breath on a piece of trash like yourself."
With a small huff, he turned away from Bennett, clearly disinterested in sharing any more words with him.
With a small huff, he turned away from Bennett, clearly disinterested in sharing any more words with him.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"Your time with Bennett has come to a close. Let's hope it was used well."
"This time the final rights will be extra amusing, so please pay close attention..."
"H-h-h-h-h..."
"This time the final rights will be extra amusing, so please pay close attention..."
Spoiler: The Target
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Benjamin looks at the gun warily, but that's all he does. He doesn't volunteer and instead looks at Belphegor with doubt.
"... I'm not convinced this man is Bennett."
"... I'm not convinced this man is Bennett."
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
“...” For a few moments Bennett doesn’t speak, and just takes in his situation.
“Have Sebby do it, huh?” He asks, nobody in particular. “If he wants to, that is. Him or Brandy. Wouldn’t mind getting this done by one of ‘em, but I can’t be picky now can I...”
“Have Sebby do it, huh?” He asks, nobody in particular. “If he wants to, that is. Him or Brandy. Wouldn’t mind getting this done by one of ‘em, but I can’t be picky now can I...”
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Having had just about enough of everything, Brandy grabbed the nice, shiny firearm without hesitation.
"Belphegor, you're a sick son of a bitch," she said, inspecting the gun. "But I think it's high time someone went Wild West on his ass."
She looked back at the pitiful sight before her, aiming the gun. "Yeah, I'm 'bout ready to finish this. Though, you best be forgivin' of my poor depth perception, Benny."
"Belphegor, you're a sick son of a bitch," she said, inspecting the gun. "But I think it's high time someone went Wild West on his ass."
She looked back at the pitiful sight before her, aiming the gun. "Yeah, I'm 'bout ready to finish this. Though, you best be forgivin' of my poor depth perception, Benny."
Last edited by WinterCoat on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Bennett does nothing but smile the same old smile he always had.
“See ya on the other side.”
“See ya on the other side.”
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Seb's voice rang out with unusual force and certainty. "I won't do it. I don't deserve to do it. You betrayed Brandy, so she deserves this, but I... I only betrayed everyone else. But I won't look away when she pulls the trigger."Kachu wrote:“...” For a few moments Bennett doesn’t speak, and just takes in his situation.
“Have Sebby do it, huh?” He asks, nobody in particular. “If he wants to, that is. Him or Brandy. Wouldn’t mind getting this done by one of ‘em, but I can’t be picky now can I...”
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Spoiler: Bullseye
Belphegor walks over and jumps in the pit as well and sinks in like a stone.
"The trial is over. It was nice seeing you all," his voice rings over them.
Cold Blooded Reptile: END
12 Souls Remain
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Brandy twirled the gun in her hand and blew on the smoking barrel.
"Ciao, Benny. You always were somethin' else," she said as she wedged the revolver between her belt and waist.
"Ciao, Benny. You always were somethin' else," she said as she wedged the revolver between her belt and waist.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Benjamin peered down, watching Bennett get eaten by the leeches for far longer than a normal person should. Even after he was gone, he continued to stare.
"..." Benjamin wanted to say some words to the group, but couldn't think of anything. Instead, he turned to Ivan. "I was wrong for what I said to you earlier. I had thought it would motivate you for the trial, but I see now that you're self-assured enough in your own right. Good job... Officer."
And then he turned to Seb. He didn't say anything to him, but instead wordlessly stuck his hand out as if expecting it to be shaken.
"..." Benjamin wanted to say some words to the group, but couldn't think of anything. Instead, he turned to Ivan. "I was wrong for what I said to you earlier. I had thought it would motivate you for the trial, but I see now that you're self-assured enough in your own right. Good job... Officer."
And then he turned to Seb. He didn't say anything to him, but instead wordlessly stuck his hand out as if expecting it to be shaken.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Seb looked at Benjamin dumbly, quite dazed by what had just happened to Bennett, and just said, "Uh?"
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"Just take it. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Benjamin's words could've been said a lot more earnestly but were unfortunately in his usual tone.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Quite out of it, Seb obediently walked over and grabbed Benjamin's hand without saying anything.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Benjamin clutched Seb's hand tightly. "We're a team, Seb. That means your mistakes are our mistakes. And your role... that depends on what you do going forward. Not what you've done before today."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"I don't even know what I'm going to do going forward... I didn't plan for this. For a year now, I've only ever really been living in the present. I was barely 'living' at all, really. Maybe I'll ask you for some tips on how to get through prison," Seb said with a slight, pained smile. "But..." His grip went loose and he pulled his hand away. "I've never once thought 'your mistakes are my mistakes'. We can't be a team unless I contribute somehow. I'll keep your words in mind, but for now I think I just need to be by myself, sort myself out."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Matt spat in the direction of the abyss bennett fell in to.
"And Good Fucking riddence, just wish I could have been the one to put his sorry ass out of his out, hope his ass rots in that pit."
Matt turned around and moved to seb, placed a beer near him and turned around.
"Drink it or dont, ya been through some shit right? Us guys that been through the ringer all deserve a drink at least."
Matt walked away.
"And Good Fucking riddence, just wish I could have been the one to put his sorry ass out of his out, hope his ass rots in that pit."
Matt turned around and moved to seb, placed a beer near him and turned around.
"Drink it or dont, ya been through some shit right? Us guys that been through the ringer all deserve a drink at least."
Matt walked away.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
“Sure.” Benjamin modded at Seb. “Just remember we still have a job to do. Not that I think you need reminding.”
Benjamin then pulled out the mind control amulet (still wearing Charlie’s amulet around his neck). “Anyway, I was going to throw this piece of trouble in the abyss by our first campsite. It’d be ideal if I had one or two people come with me to verify that I do it.”
Benjamin then pulled out the mind control amulet (still wearing Charlie’s amulet around his neck). “Anyway, I was going to throw this piece of trouble in the abyss by our first campsite. It’d be ideal if I had one or two people come with me to verify that I do it.”
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"...No, you weren't wrong," Ivan said with his eyes closed. He seemed like he wanted to say something else, but instead, he just smiled and bowed towards the group. "I think...I'll retreat for now. We've had a long day.""..." Benjamin wanted to say some words to the group, but couldn't think of anything. Instead, he turned to Ivan. "I was wrong for what I said to you earlier. I had thought it would motivate you for the trial, but I see now that you're self-assured enough in your own right. Good job... Officer."
Walking towards the exit, he stopped at Sebastian.
"...Congratulations on your new-found freedom. You don't have to be shackled to your past anymore."
Taking another bow, he left the scene.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Shizune just stayed curled up behind her podium, back against it and Claudia in her arms. Her head was slightly lowered, eyes not focused on anyone in particular.

-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"Good idea. Keeping that amulet around would be more trouble than it's worth," Oliver said with a small shrug. "I'll come with you as well. I figure that I should, since I'm the one who took it from the secret room and all," he remarked. "Would anyone else want to accompany us?"JesusMonroe wrote:“Sure.” Benjamin modded at Seb. “Just remember we still have a job to do. Not that I think you need reminding.”
Benjamin then pulled out the mind control amulet (still wearing Charlie’s amulet around his neck). “Anyway, I was going to throw this piece of trouble in the abyss by our first campsite. It’d be ideal if I had one or two people come with me to verify that I do it.”
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"Decent shot." Daniel murmurs to himself after seeing Brandy shoot a man dead.JesusMonroe wrote:“Sure.” Benjamin modded at Seb. “Just remember we still have a job to do. Not that I think you need reminding.”
Benjamin then pulled out the mind control amulet (still wearing Charlie’s amulet around his neck). “Anyway, I was going to throw this piece of trouble in the abyss by our first campsite. It’d be ideal if I had one or two people come with me to verify that I do it.”
After a few moments of reflection, he turns to Benjamin. "That's a good idea, soldier." Daniel nods in approval. "Who knows what ideas people will get with it around. Best to rip the bandaid off now and throw it into an a hole as soon as we can. I'll come with you."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
Benjamin nodded at the two of them. "Very good. Follow me."
Two minutes later...
One minor godmod later where Oliver and Daniel follow Benjamin to the abyss...
Benjamin took the mind control amulet out. He could almost feel its power pulsating in his hands.
"Destroy it!" Oliver yelled.
The amulet seemed to be calling out to Benjamin, almost whispering to him.
"Throw it in the abyss, soldier." Daniel grunted.
"Just let it go!" Oliver insisted.
Benjamin imagined the power he could wield with this. How easy it would be to get his freedom back. Right now, he could simply command Oliver and Daniel to walk into the abyss. Nobody could stop him. It was truly unlimited potential.
"The amulet is mine." Benjamin coldly responded.
...
Just kidding, all he did was take the amulet out and throw it into the abyss almost just as quickly. Then he stared into the abyss for a while after with a dumb look on his face, perhaps imagining the above scenario unfold. The thought amused him.
"Alright then." Benjamin nodded. "Let's get a campfire going, I'm hungry."
Two minutes later...
One minor godmod later where Oliver and Daniel follow Benjamin to the abyss...
Benjamin took the mind control amulet out. He could almost feel its power pulsating in his hands.
"Destroy it!" Oliver yelled.
The amulet seemed to be calling out to Benjamin, almost whispering to him.
"Throw it in the abyss, soldier." Daniel grunted.
"Just let it go!" Oliver insisted.
Benjamin imagined the power he could wield with this. How easy it would be to get his freedom back. Right now, he could simply command Oliver and Daniel to walk into the abyss. Nobody could stop him. It was truly unlimited potential.
"The amulet is mine." Benjamin coldly responded.
...
Just kidding, all he did was take the amulet out and throw it into the abyss almost just as quickly. Then he stared into the abyss for a while after with a dumb look on his face, perhaps imagining the above scenario unfold. The thought amused him.
"Alright then." Benjamin nodded. "Let's get a campfire going, I'm hungry."
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
"Good idea, soldier!" Daniel guffaws, seemingly back to his usual self. "I'm hungry as well, and I think everyone needs some MORALE! Shame my megaphone is still lost."
He begins walking towards thr campfire, rolling his shoulders.
He begins walking towards thr campfire, rolling his shoulders.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 End)
One short timeskip later, Benjamin was sitting by the fire with a hot cup of tea and his rationed-portion of soup. He was with a few others, who are unspecified for the time being. The mood wasn't particularly chatty, and Benjamin didn't find small-talk all that interesting. He decided it might be more interesting to upgrade to medium-talk.
"Here's a bit of an icebreaker." Benjamin suggested. "What do you think the worst way to die is?"
"Here's a bit of an icebreaker." Benjamin suggested. "What do you think the worst way to die is?"