Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 48 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

[it was hair]

Just another day.

Matt scratched his head thinking about everything but then remembered something from last trial.
"Hey uhh, demon guy if some guy were to make a clone like that dumb book o spells had on it, is it possible that clone could lose hair?"

Shy guy

"Well, while we're thinking about that, let's also focus on the circumstances of the crime itself as we know it," Seb began. "Benjamin and Matt both testified that, as they were driving the sabotaged car, they nearly ran into Micah. That was when they both fell unconscious.

"Meanwhile, Micah testified that as she was leaving the Historical Society, Ciro suddenly tackled her for some reason. She made no mention of the car.

"Putting these together, it sounds like Ciro knocked her out of the way before she could be run over. Looking at the crash site on the map, this lines up with the tail-end of the car's journey, right before it crashed. From there things get a little hazy however... Did Ciro somehow get inside the moving vehicle after saving Micah? And from there try to stop it before it crashed, only to realise that the controls were unresponsive? Benjamin's next memory, after seeing Micah in the road, was of Ciro suddenly being inside the car and trying to steer it, after all."

Code:
Dear Sebastian,

Is it possible the car crashed after avoiding Ms. Yandell, but was still operational enough for Mr. Pérez to drive it? That may explain why Mr. Bledsoe and Mr. Gustily fell unconscious at the same time, and how Mr. Pérez managed to enter it.

I admit that does leave the problem of only hearing one crash, though.

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

"That may have some merit, though wouldn't Micah mention that Ciro tackled her out of the way of a moving vehicle instead of making it seem so random?" Benjamin responded to Seb. "It's worth thinking about though... I admit I don't have much to base this theory off of, but it may be worth following." He began. "We have the issue of mysterious blue hair, and there are obviously strange circumstances surrounding the 'first crash'. What if the person I saw when I woke up wasn't Ciro? It was the killer trying to simulate a fake crash somehow? I only bring this up because the bumpy road is the strongest part of my memory when I first woke up, but I don't really know what could've caused that looking at the map. So maybe the bumps were part of the deception?"

Shy guy

"Is it at all possible you were teleported?" Seb suggested. "I know that sounds strange, but you mentioned that it felt like the world was ripped away from you. That might have been the sensation of teleporting. Something like, the car teleported somewhere, Ciro was put inside, then the car was teleported back and it felt bumpy as it dropped onto the ground? Well, even if it didn't happen like that, something in that ballpark perhaps. It might line up with what Shizune said, in a way."

"I suppose that would line up!" Benjamin nodded. "I'm almost certain that's what happened... but not quite like that. I blacked out, felt the bumpy road, then blacked out again. If teleporting knocks one out then that means we had to be teleported to a bumpy road or area. If that's not the case, then someone may have been hiding in the backseat and knocked us out at designated times."

"Ciro didn't save me! He wouldn't have saved me!"

The mask huffs, annoyed.

"But... yes. I do recall that the car drove past right after he tackled me down. I saw Ciro dive into the car after running at it like a monster. I saw him land in it."

"Didn't Matt say he was knocked out after Benjamin?"

Micah asks, her voice sounding genuinely confused.

"This is a good topic to start with," says Belphegor.

"Please discuss the timeline between Benjamin falling unconscious and the crash."

"Good luck."

The American Dream

"Uh, wait jus' a second," Brandy interjected. "How the hell could Ciro have possibly run fast enough to catch a moving, out-of-control car after tackling someone to the ground and still have the time and precision to dive into the driver's seat? Granted, the driver's side bein' on the right makes it a lil' easier, but that's way too many specific things that need to happen.

"On that same point, how could Benjamin have enough time to wake up, recognize Ciro seemed tired n' then crash? Like, it seems like the distance between the Historical Society n' the crash site ain't really that far... I'm jus' confused 'bout Ciro's movements, really. At which point on the road did he actually get into the car?"

"I was right in front of the historical society. He got in the car right after tackling me. I think maybe you're underestimating him, Brandy. He was a world-class martial artist after all."

Micah sounds a little unsure of herself.

The American Dream

"I'm still suspicious of that claim, but whatever," Brandy said dismissively. "I was also wonderin' if anyone could describe the specific path of the car 'fore it crashed. I'm interested in Benjamin's claim that Ciro couldn't turn the car, or at least seemed frustrated 'cause of it."

Just another day.

WinterCoat wrote:
"Uh, wait jus' a second," Brandy interjected. "How the hell could Ciro have possibly run fast enough to catch a moving, out-of-control car after tackling someone to the ground and still have the time and precision to dive into the driver's seat? Granted, the driver's side bein' on the right makes it a lil' easier, but that's way too many specific things that need to happen.

"On that same point, how could Benjamin have enough time to wake up, recognize Ciro seemed tired n' then crash? Like, it seems like the distance between the Historical Society n' the crash site ain't really that far... I'm jus' confused 'bout Ciro's movements, really. At which point on the road did he actually get into the car?"

Matt still thinking of the spell book was reminded of another thing.
"There was that speed spell in the book as well right? couldn't he have used that?

"CIRO COULD HAVE JUMPED IN THE CAR WITHOUT ANY MAGIC."

"Sometimes this world is so strange, isn't it?"

Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

The American Dream

"Seems a lil' ridiculous to me, but this mystery seems to be full of that," Brandy conceded.

"Could that bag of gunk have anything to do with how Ciro got in the car...?" Klifford asked, not confident at all in this idea. "I mean, it was found on his body..."

"It would definitely be important for you all to figure out what that substance is."

Belphegor holds it up in the light.

It looks like guts.

The American Dream

"Does Beelzebub have anythin' to do with that?" Brandy asked.

"It wouldn't happen to be that demon from the other day, would it? Beelzebub or whatever his name was...?" Klifford suggests. "He was made of goo, so maybe it'd be possible for him to be bagged in there? Or since it kind of looks like guts, maybe it's what's left over from the remains of the corpses Beelzebub ate? I know that sounds really gruesome, but it's all I can think of..."

"THAT THEORY IS WRONG. BEELZEBUB DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT: CIRO DID NOT HAVE IT BEFORE TWO PM."

"Don't worry. Just embrace the conundrum."

Klifford cleans his glasses and looks at the bag again.

"On second thought, there's no way those guts are human. Are they from the puffer fish by chance?"

"...It must be the fish. If he didn't have it before 2 PM, then he got it at Dojo Sushi. And assuming it was pufferfish, perhaps we can make an assumption based off of that."

He tapped his forehead in thought.

"For instance, pufferfish can be quite deadly if prepared incorrectly. And as we found it, it didn't look...very appealing. Maybe Ciro intended to use it as a poison? Regardless if it was fish or not? I think it would make sense if Ciro jumped in the car to attack someone inside. The person who broke his hand, for example."

Shy guy

"The black-stained bowl might have been where he 'prepared it'," Seb added. "Though perhaps he broke it by accident due to his hand. In any case, yes, I too believe it's pufferfish. What's strange is that it's not the only source of drug or poison we've found. There's Shizune's medicine, or indeed some other medicine that might have been used after being stolen from the hospital. There's the strychnine that was in the police station. And, probably irrelevant but just for completeness, there's a lot of alcohol about the place.

"There's also that strange black bottle that was found crushed in the road near the crash site. I had thought, perhaps, that it had the other magic circle on it and activated when the car hit it, but there's also a chance it had some dry chemical in it, such as some of that strychnine."

Belphegor laughs like a hot rock hissing under cold water.

"Alright good. That's a good summary, Sebastian."

"I think you should all discuss what happened at the bowling alley some. What clues do you understand would exist, and which do you struggle to understand? What's the timeline of events at the bowling alley?"

Just another day.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Belphegor laughs like a hot rock hissing under cold water.

"Alright good. That's a good summary, Sebastian."

"I think you should all discuss what happened at the bowling alley some. What clues do you understand would exist, and which do you struggle to understand? What's the timeline of events at the bowling alley?"

Matt pondered something for a bit.

"Hey umm...so the bowling ally we found those womens shoes right? and we also found the other pair of shoes with oil on them but those were for a guy...this isnt the case of something like the bastard actually being a bitch right? like the short hair we found just being a wig hair and the other being his real hair...or maybe one of the girls are related to the bastard and planned to kill us both, but betrayed the bastard and killed um."

Matt rubbed the back of his neck. "Ehh this trial shit's making me think too hard on this bullcrap, im starting to create some really out there shit theories lately."

Matt then realised something else.
"Hey the bitch in the retarded get up, mind taking off your mask? you wouldn't happen to have blue hair hair your trying to hide with that mask would you?"

Micah looks down.

"I like this though..."

She takes off the mask. Slowly but surely.

Her hair is black as ever.

"Look Matt, all natural black hair. Belphegor said I'm not wearing a wig, so there. Can we stop suspecting me now?"

Shy guy

"Well, let's think. The oil outside the door must have come from the garage, the only place with any oil like that. We already know that Benjamin and Matt got covered in oil when they were working on the car," Seb said. "So maybe the culprit started in the garage, sabotaged the car, then headed to Star Lanes. Though I'm not sure why they didn't leave oil anywhere until they reached that spot. Maybe the oil built up because the stood there a while trying to force the door open from the outside? The alarm was going off, which probably wouldn't happen if it was opened from inside, at a guess.

"Though that's not the only problem with that theory. The next step would be that the culprit went inside Star Lanes via the fire escape, leaving those footprints. But then, why were they already wearing the flat-bottomed shoes? Those originated from inside Star Lanes in the first place.

"In any case, either way it seems they walked up to the counter. I'm not sure what they wanted to do there, when Daniel and Ivan arrived (after the footprints were already there) the whiteboard was blank and the shoes at the counter were those black women's shoes. It wasn't until later that the magic circle was drawn on.

"Next, I suppose they... played at the machine for a while? That doesn't really make much sense, though. This might have happened earlier, or been Ciro, perhaps. Actually, maybe Ciro was there, and got into a fight with the culprit? We have yet to find any explanation at all for the blood in the bathroom, as no-one really has any injury relevant to it. If Ciro were injured though, Klifford may not have been able to tell due to the extent of the crash.

"At some point someone put a bowling ball through one of the machines. This was before Oliver, Daniel or Ivan arrived. While it could have been part of a fight, it seems more likely to me that someone was trying to create a distraction for some reason.

"Then, someone ran out the fire escape and headed through the alleys, in the general direction of the Historical Society. I'd think this was Ciro, except no oil was found on his shoes. Micah, then? Actually, could we perhaps examine everyone's shoes right now?" Seb finished his rambling thoughts with a pointed question, looking around at the others. "Have we yet checked if anyone is wearing the women's shoes that Daniel and Ivan saw?"

Just another day.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Micah looks down.

"I like this though..."

She takes off the mask. Slowly but surely.

Her hair is black as ever.

"Look Matt, all natural black hair. Belphegor said I'm not wearing a wig, so there. Can we stop suspecting me now?"

"Hell no. aint a damn one of ya I wouldnt suspect till we figure this shit out and even if you didn't do it theres still someone in here who did...sides...for all I know your hairs just dyed that color."

"THERE IS NOT A WHITEBOARD IN THE BOWLING ALLEY, TYPICALLY."

Just another day.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:

"If it wasn't where it should be couldn't it have been what was missing from the satan guys room?"

The American Dream

Cold52 wrote:
Doctor Nanjo wrote:

"If it wasn't where it should be couldn't it have been what was missing from the satan guys room?"

"That makes sense," Brandy concluded. "After all, there was one in Shizune's room. It only makes sense there'd be one in his room, or every room for that matter."

"Well like Seb said, the fact that the footprints should've been originating from the mechanic's shop strikes me as odd. That tells me they had to teleport from there to the whiteboard. Perhaps the whiteboard was by the fire door and they dropped it off at the counter, or perhaps it was there all along."

Benjamin frowned as he rubbed his beard in thought. "Actually, now that I think about it isn't it strange we found a magic circle on the whiteboard? Whiteboards are distinguished among all writing surfaces in how easy to clean they are. So either it was meant to throw us off, or Ciro drew it and died before he could erase it."

[An oily pair of medium-sized bowling shoes were found at the counter in the bowling alley when doing investigations.]

[The footprints were found in two sets:

The first were found when Daniel and Ivan investigated the bowling alley after hearing the alarm there around 3:00. The foot prints are in the back alley and start from a puddle of oil outside the back door (said puddle of oil has been there for a while and it is a surprise to nobody that it exists) and they weave through the alleyway a bit before they fade moving in the direction of the historical society. The two of them saw the footprints at 3:15 or so when they went out the back of the bowling alley.

The second were found only during the investigation by Micah, Nail, Brandy, and Matt. They went from the puddle of oil outside the emergency exit, into the building, and then up to the counter where they disappear.]

[A person working in the garage would not have necessarily gotten oil on their shoes.]

Shy guy

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Well like Seb said, the fact that the footprints should've been originating from the mechanic's shop strikes me as odd. That tells me they had to teleport from there to the whiteboard. Perhaps the whiteboard was by the fire door and they dropped it off at the counter, or perhaps it was there all along."

Benjamin frowned as he rubbed his beard in thought. "Actually, now that I think about it isn't it strange we found a magic circle on the whiteboard? Whiteboards are distinguished among all writing surfaces in how easy to clean they are. So either it was meant to throw us off, or Ciro drew it and died before he could erase it."

"Actually, the way I see it, you need two circles for teleportation, but we only found one. That suggests to me that the circle in Star Lanes was the sender, and some other place was the receiver, where they then proceeded to remove the circle somehow," Seb said. "If the Star Lanes circle was the destination, then they could have easily erased it upon arrival, and meanwhile the sender circle might have still been around, otherwise they'd have to return to their origin on foot which defeats the purpose of teleporting in the first place.

"Oh, unless they teleported twice," he then added. "Once to Star Lanes, then again back to where they came from, at which point they could erase their starting circle. That would mean they were forced to leave the Star Lanes circle untouched. Though stringing things together, it seems more likely that they first drew a circle elsewhere, then walked to Star Lanes on foot and drew the circle there, after Daniel and Ivan had left. Then they teleported to the first circle, thus having to leave the Star Lanes circle intact."

Just a guy online.

"But Sir Sebastian, how would one teleport to Star Lanes without first inscribing a circle?" Nail pointed out. "If anything, whoever took the whiteboard from my wall used it to teleport twice, though where the second circle would have been, I know not."

Shy guy

Seb nodded. "Yes, that's why I think it's more likely they walked to Star Lanes on foot and drew the circle there, after Daniel and Ivan had left. Then they teleported to the first circle, thus having to leave the Star Lanes circle intact. I don't think they teleported twice in this scenario, as the Star Lanes circle seems like the sender given the circumstances."

Just a guy online.

"That may perhaps be the case," Nail concluded. "Yet it wouldn't do to simply discount warping twice out of hand, even if it seems terribly unlikely. Just in case."

fella

"Ah, I just had a realization. Could that piece of hair belong the the figure in the alley that I saw? After all, they were both blue," Oliver added. "If it helps, I'd say that the figure was about at eye level."

Just a guy online.

"There are very few people who are as tall as you are, Sir Oliver," Nail pointed out. "The only other option without considering someone attempting to make themselves taller in the dark would be myself, and as you can see from my own head, I am quite clearly bald."

Odd. He looked a little... off.

The American Dream

"What if the flash of blue... was someone carryin' Ciro?!" Brandy asked with almost no confidence. "Carried by someone tall, makin' his hair appear at eye-level to Oliver."

Shy guy

"That might explain the blood in the bathroom, if he'd been attacked and knocked out there," Seb said hesitantly. "Or he could have been drugged with any of the various chemicals we found about the place.

"If we assume the person wearing bowling shoes is one person, then, it seems as though they started in Star Lanes, after going in the main entrance. Perhaps at the time they weren't worried about being seen for some reason. This would have been sometime before 3:00. The whiteboard had already been taken there at this point, which probably suggests they already had a plan in mind.

"Wearing bowling shoes, this person for some reason smashed a bowling ball into one of the arcade machines, then left via the fire escape, setting off two different alarms. They then headed through the alleyways, being heard and perhaps seen by Oliver. If Brandy's right then they were carrying Ciro at this point, implying he was already there, which is at least possible? But either way, they headed roughly towards the Historical Society building. It's also possible they were heading for Dojo Sushi, which would tie Ciro into this one way or another. Perhaps the figure was Ciro, perhaps they were carrying Ciro, or perhaps they were going over to fetch him or interact with him in some way.

"Meanwhile Star Lanes was now empty, which is when Daniel and Ivan arrived. They found the whiteboard, currently blank, and the women's shoes, then left via the opened fire escape and followed the oily footprints through the alleys. Then Oliver arrived, drawn in by the still-blaring alarms, and went up to the office to turn them off. He then left.

"Later on, the culprit returned, still wearing the bowling shoes. For some reason they entered via the fire escape, perhaps wanting to avoid notice, and in doing so left the second set of oily footprints. The headed up to the counter and... changed shoes, maybe? There's a mismatch in their shoes here, but I suppose someone with smaller feet can still wear the larger bowling shoes if they wanted to mislead us. They left the oily shoes here, drew a magic circle on the whiteboard, and then presumably at some point teleported away. They didn't leave via the fire escape (as there'd be a new set of footprints) and I can only assume they still wanted to avoid the main entrance, so teleporting is the only option here. I don't know where they teleported to, but they must have set the other circle up beforehand. Possibly at the table in Dojo Sushi, which was then later cleaned? Oh, I suppose it's also possible the circle was drawn on paper and then burned in the kitchen's fire.

"This would explain most of what we know happened in Star Lanes, but doesn't really explain what happened in the bathroom, nor does it obviously fit in with the rest of the crime yet."
Page 48 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus