Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Daniel Floyd discusses Ace Attorney's animationTopic%20Title

In Justice We Trust

This video popped up in my YouTube feed today, so I figured I'd go ahead and share it here. Daniel Floyd, probably best known for his previous work with Extra Credits, started a channel focusing on game animation a little over a year ago (though some of his older videos on animation were made back when he was with Extra Credits). His latest video as of today focuses on the animation in the Ace Attorney games--primarily the 2D games, and most of the footage is of the HD remake, though much of his commentary applies to the series as a whole. While it's probably unnecessary, I do feel I should still include a spoiler warning for anyone who has yet to play all of the original trilogy, as the video shows some animations that technically spoil elements of certain characters'... uh... characters.
I'll always love you, Max.
Re: Daniel Floyd discusses Ace Attorney's animationTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Really excellent video, went in pretty in-depth and honestly made me want to replay AJ soon. It's a fun watch! I want to see them talk about the 3D game in-depth too now, especially DGS.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby