Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 60 of 95[ 3796 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 95  Next

Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 3)Topic%20Title

Sock

The following day, the contestants are all called in front of the elevator by Lucy.

“It’s about that time again, you guys.”

“Time for what?” Adel asks, dumbfounded.

“The next major game, probably, jackass.” Roxie groans.

“Yes, you are correct. The rules will be explained on the lower floor...” Lucy said, and had everyone gather inside the elevator once again.

“It’s a little cramped in here…”

“Tell me about it.”

“I swear if you call us fat again…”

“Great Dragon didn’t even say anything!”

“...”

A few moments later, the elevator stops at B6F and the doors open.

Inside was a large open lobby, with large glass windows revealing a wide open room that looked like a recreation of a city, on a much smaller scale.

Standing in the middle of the Lobby were Ace and Jack.

“Welcome, welcome!” Ace stretched his arms out in front of him. “This… is Heroes vs. Villains!” He turned to a nearby camera and flashed it a grin.

“Heroes?” Ramon’s eyes open wide. “At last! Finally! I’ve-”

“Oooh! That sounds so exciting!” Ruby shouted, cutting Ramon off.

“Quite...” Jack nods.

“How’s this gonna work out?” Max puts a hand to his chin.

“It’s simple, really...” Ace dramatically turns away from the group and continues.

Spoiler: Game Rules
The contestants will be divided into two teams of seven, one being Heroes and the other being Villains.

Each contestant is further put into another group, the type of Hero/Villain they are.
There are three types in total, each with a Heroic/Villainous counterpart.

Heroes can either be Strong, Quick, or Technical.
While Villains can either be Brutal, Breakneck, or Nefarious.
Each one is equivalent to the other, Brutal = Strong, Quick = Breakneck, and Technical = Nefarious. The different names are just for flavour.

Each type is “effective” against another type, while being “weak” to the other.

Strong/Brutal beats Technical/Nefarious.
Technical/Nefarious beats Quick/Breakneck.
And Quick/Breakneck beats Strong/Brutal.

It’s basically just Superhero Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Each team will have a period to discuss strategy with one another, while also electing a team leader for the round.

The two team leaders gather in an area in Main Street and face off at the start of a round.
If a hero or villain prevails, their team will have a 1.2x Score Modifier in place, while the losing team will have a 0.8x modifier.

If the leader face off is a draw, there is no bonus modifier.

The rest of the team must divide themselves across the four areas, Main Street, the Lighthouse, the Hugh Stakes Building and the Town Hall.

Each area can hold a maximum of 2 people from each team, therefore it is advised to share with your team where you intend on going.

Once the heroes/villains have each confirmed where they will head, they will gather in the areas and face off.

Similarly to the leaders, if a hero/villain prevails over the other, their team will receive points from their victory. The losing side wins nothing. The scoring is as follows:

Main Street (Base 500pts)
Lighthouse (Base 350pts)
Hugh Stakes Building (Base 250pts)
Town Hall (Base 400pts)

The winning hero/villain is also immediately rewarded $250.

If one Hero faces off against two Villains…

If the single hero has the advantage against one villain, but loses to the other it counts as the hero’s loss.
If the single hero has an advantage against both villains, the solo player wins and receives more bonus money ($500 instead of $250.)
If the solo hero has an advantage against one villain, but is neutral to the other villain, it’s counted as the solo hero’s win. (And they still receive the cash bonus.)
In all other circumstances the solo hero is overwhelmed and loses.

(The above also applies for one villain facing off against two heroes.)

If it’s 2 v 2, the side with the most advantages wins. Otherwise it’s a draw.

After the round, Each area is given out some points depending on how the round went.
(These are all placeholders but we can use them)

Leader vs Leader Modifier (0.8x or 1.2x, 1x if it’s a draw)

Main Street (Base 500pts)
Lighthouse (Base 350pts)
Hugh Stakes Building (Base 250pts)
Town Hall (Base 400pts)

If a player has bonus money from winning a face-off in a previous round and loses, their bonus money is given to the player that beat them, on top of them normally receiving a bonus. Bonus money is divided among players if there are two of them in an area. (Two heroes winning against a villain would win $125 each, for example.)

Heroes vs. Villains will last for 3 rounds in total.

At the end of the game, each team’s score will be calculated. Points will be converted into money, and will be evenly divided among the 7 team members.
10pts = $50.

The team with the higher score will be declared the victors, and will receive a $500 bonus to their winnings.

“...and that’s the gist of it. Any questions?” Ace, who has paced around the lobby during the explanation, stands in front of the contestants next to Jack once more.

“The teams will be...”

Spoiler: Teams
Heroes:

No.1 Ramon - Quick
No.2 Roxie - Technical
No.3 Max - Strong
No.4 Great Dragon - Strong
No.5 Ryleigh - Quick
No.6 Woody - Strong
No.7 Jack - Technical

Villains:

No.1 Ruby - Brutal
No.2 Devin - Breakneck
No.3 Myrion - Nefarious
No.4 Tsubasa - Nefarious
No.5 Deirdre - Brutal
No.6 Adel - Brutal
No.7 Luke - Breakneck

“Due to the uneven number of characters in the current cast, we’re going to have Jack act as a substitute on the Heroes team.”

A rather lame sounding laugh can be heard from the back of the group. It’s Ramon.

“At last. At long, long last!” He puffs his chest out. “This game was made for me! It’s destiny! It’s-”

Ramon is quickly cut off, again.

“Feel free to use the lobby and design your own costume, or something fun like that. Really get into your role, ya know?” Ace began heading towards the elevator.

“Good luck. I’ll be watching.”

Please check your personal QT for your team QT. Feel free to use your Hotel Room QT to create a custom name for your superhero/supervillain persona, as well as put together a costume, if you want.
Round 1 will begin once all of the players have submitted their actions, or 24 hours from this post has passed, as well as after a team leader is elected. Please try to confirm your actions before then, otherwise they will be automatically generated by us and that might not be optimal.

Jack will be played by the GMs and will do his best to benefit the group as a whole, and listen to his team’s suggestions. Please ask any questions either in the Discord or the Q&A Quicktopic. Good luck!

Major Game #3: Heroes vs. Villains Start!

Woody marches back out wearing his brand new fancy costume.

"Attention everyone! The one you knew as Flower Boy is no more...I am Flower Man, protector of all the pretty flowers and wildlife in the world, nay, the galaxy, nay, the universe!" He says, flexing in his supersuit.

"...Wait a minute. Why am I a villain..? I thought I was a pretty nice guy..."

Adel looked a little sad at his villain designation, thinking it meant people thought he was a bad guy for real. But he would persevere anyway.

Deirdre walked into wherever this scene is set not through the costume depot/changing rooms, but rather through the first aid center. She was wearing a rusted looking full face helm and her suit, but with some of the lower buttons undone to show the bandages around her stomach, and her overcoat draped over her shoulders like a cape. In the first aid center, she'd picked up more bandages that she stained with red paint to loosely wrap around herself and around a rather ornate prop sword she was carrying around.

Overall, she seemed pretty pleased with herself. "Tremble! You stand in the presence of the Knight of the Fourth Rank, the regicide who crawled out of hell!"

"... Is this too much? I, uh, might've gotten carried away back there."

Happy Maria

"Alright, alright!" Max shouted his hands excitedly, returning back to the room, this time with a black mask over his eyes and a red cape fluttering behind him as he dashed inside. "Howdy, y'all! It is I, the heroic, valiant, valorific crusader of justice! Most may think I'm merely ol' Max, but I am much more magnificent and more memorable than that man!" He flexed his nonexistent muscles with a smirk on his face. "You all may call me... Mr. Maxima! How's that, huh?" He posed dramatically, though he still had that goofy look on his face. "It is time to show to all you villainous worms who the boss around here is! Come on, let's have it! I'm sure none of you can possibly stand a chance against my powerful punches, or my courageous kicks! C'mon, c'mon!"

He was... quite excited, to say the least.

Shy guy

"Make way, for I am here!" a great, not-so-booming voice rang out, heralding the arrival of Ramon. He was dressed in a highly traditional superhero outfit like Woody was, all spandex and bright colours. It was honestly quite boring with how unoriginal it was, though presumably Ramon's intention was to derive from the classics. He still had his own cape, of course, and was wearing an eyemask. "Villains, I shall defeat you!" His outfit's colours were red, yellow and turquoise, the colours of the Aztecs. Or so said a quick search he'd done online a few years back.

He bounded into the middle of the room, doing his best 'Quick' hero impression. "I... am Sunfist! I wield the power of the Sun, just as my Aztec ancestors did before me! I will shine a light on this dark world!" He posed dramatically. This was one of the best days in his entire life.

BEECH

Myrion came out of the costume depot with a dejected look on his face... and a very nice looking cat maid outfit in his hands.

"I went to the costume depot to get something like everyone else but..." He held out the dress to take a good look at it. "...This is really the only thing I could find that matches the colour scheme I was going for."

"Um, I don't really know what to do..."

No other way than to make this mistake.

Evidently late, Luke finally shows up. He's wearing a very stereotypical painted mouth mask alongside some goggles - which look to have been cut from a gas mask. His coat is hanging from his shoulders, and under it lies a t-shirt with a dragon pictured on it. It has quite a lot of small cuts, adorned with red paint at the edges along with a sandpaper effect. His jeans are replaced by ragged track pants as well, completing the look of what is probably just a random street villain.

The outfit working was definitely subjective.

He adjusts his glasses and crosses his arms, "It's me, Dragon's Dream, and I'm here to fuck up some DAMN heroes!"

"I don't know who's fucking idea it was to make me a Technical HERO but I'm not happy with this!" Roxie yelled, as she stormed her way back to the others.

Despite her complaints, she ended up picking out a costume for herself. Although it did make her look more like a villain. Perhaps that's why she chose it.

"My name's Pain-T! And I'm reluctantly going to kick some villain ass! You're all going down!"

Remember us.

Ryleigh storms back into the room, you know, how she usually does, the snazzy new shoes on her feet scuffing against the floor as she skids to a halt...

"You're too slow!" She flashes a big grin at her fellow contestants, holding up a white glove-clad hand in a peace sign. Her twintails have been combined into one big fluffy ponytail situation at the back of her head, and there's a black dot drawn with marker on her nose. The rest of her 'hero' costume is a blue crop-top on top of a blue spandex leotard, and white knee socks leading into her aforementioned bright red shoes.

"Catch me if you can, villains! You're up against the Blue Blur!"

"U-Um...I couldn't really find anything, so...this is my costume, I guess."

Adel approached the group, donning a really cool black jacket and hat. He also wore some face paint that made him look a bit like a snowman demon type thingy.

"...E-Er...what do villains say..? I'll uh...pummel you bastards into the ground? I'll knock your teeth in with a jackhammer? I'll beat you silly with a salmon..?"

Suddenly, he felt the major urge to let out a mellow, "Hee, ho!"

"...Huh."

fella

Ruby meandered into the room... well, what you could assume to be Ruby. She wore a rather form-fitting black T-shirt with a firey skull emblazoned onto the torso, mouth agape as if it were breathing fire. Atop that was a black leather jacket that looked about two sizes too big for her, but she tried to make it work. Adorning her hands were black leather biker gloves to go with the jacket, and one of them was gripping an obviously fake whip.

On her lower body, meanwhile, was a pair of black latex tights that she had no idea were basically pressing right up against her legs and basically highlighting the shape for all to see. She seemed pretty happy with herself, though. On her feet were a pair of black combat boots, little fake spikes on the soles to make them look more intimidating.

On her face was, well, a simple bandit mask, the black seeming to highlight her red eyes. Underneath that was a black bandana, which she pulled up to look more cool and edgy. Her usual long black hair was neatly styled into a ponytail, and honestly, even though you couldn't see her face, she was clearly grinning ear to ear.

"MUAHAHAHA!" she laughed. "I'm the great, powerful, terrifying LADY FIREBRAND! Tremble before my flames, or feel more than free to BURN WITH THEM! HAHA!"

She was clearly excited to ham it up as a villain.

Sleeping is my life.

"Well... You guys all came up with cool hero/villain names and costumes. Almost like wrestling in a way, Great Dragon would think." The wrestler said as he took his time to check out the costumes everyone came up with.

"Also, this is kinda similar to the TV show prompt that Great Dragon came up with. Basically, the show would be about ordinary people with ordinary jobs. But whenever there's trouble brewing, they would transforms into their wrestler alter ego and fight the bad guys." Great Dragon said as he cross his arms.

Sock

It should be made clear that the team leaders do not participate in any other battles for the round. Also, the maximum amount of players that can be sent to an area is 2. Apologies for not making either of these things more clear.

BEECH

After seeing everyone with their costumes and a lot of inner monologue, Myrion decided to actually put the cat maid dress on, along with some black stockings and his usual heeled boots. It looked surprisingly good on him.

There was something... odd about his demeanour. Maybe he changed his personality set up or maybe it's just because of wearing the lovely ensemble.

He didn't say anything, he was just smiling like always.

The American Dream

"It's okay, Myrion..." Lucy said while tugging on one of her rabbit ears. "The pain will pass..."

"Looking good, though..."

Tsubasa crept into the room after changing, attempting to stay inconspicuous. She'd apparently just taken a bunch of black and dark clothing and covered herself in it from the neck down; on her face she wore a pair of what looked like night vision goggles. Nothing familiar about this ensemble...

Unlike a lot of the heroes and villains, she went without a cape. I mean, come on. What kind of 'smart' villain would she be if she wore a cape. No capes.

Sock

Neglected to mention this in the rules post because I did not think it would be possible, but if an area is left empty on one side, and a player from the other team goes there, it's automatically their win.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Tsubasa crept into the room after changing, attempting to stay inconspicuous. She'd apparently just taken a bunch of black and dark clothing and covered herself in it from the neck down; on her face she wore a pair of what looked like night vision goggles. Nothing familiar about this ensemble...

Unlike a lot of the heroes and villains, she went without a cape. I mean, come on. What kind of 'smart' villain would she be if she wore a cape. No capes.

As soon as she notices Tsubasa, Ryleigh gasps and excitedly struts over to the other girl. "Cute costume, Tsubasa!" She gives two thumbs up. "I like the goggles!"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

As soon as she notices Tsubasa, Ryleigh gasps and excitedly struts over to the other girl. "Cute costume, Tsubasa!" She gives two thumbs up. "I like the goggles!"

"O-oh, uh, t-thanks..." Tsubasa mumbled. She reached up to brush a bit of hair back but accidentally bumped her goggles, knocking them askew. "Um, y-you too..." she finished as she readjusted her headgear.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"O-oh, uh, t-thanks..." Tsubasa mumbled. She reached up to brush a bit of hair back but accidentally bumped her goggles, knocking them askew. "Um, y-you too..." she finished as she readjusted her headgear.

"Aw, thanks!" Ryleigh replies happily, leaning in to quickly give Tsubasa a hug, hitting her face against the goggles in the process. Without missing a beat, the blonde steps back, looking down to examine her own costume.

"As soon as I saw these shoes in with all the costume stuff, I knew I had to try and make this work! It'd be a waste not to!" She winks at Tsubasa and holds up one hand to sassily wag one of her fingers back and forth, only to erupt into a giggling fit soon after.

"I think I did a good job!"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Aw, thanks!" Ryleigh replies happily, leaning in to quickly give Tsubasa a hug, hitting her face against the goggles in the process. Without missing a beat, the blonde steps back, looking down to examine her own costume.

"As soon as I saw these shoes in with all the costume stuff, I knew I had to try and make this work! It'd be a waste not to!" She winks at Tsubasa and holds up one hand to sassily wag one of her fingers back and forth, only to erupt into a giggling fit soon after.

"I think I did a good job!"

Tsubasa flinched slightly from the bonk to her face, then blinked at Ryleigh a couple times (not that she could tell with her eyewear) with a clumsy smile before gasping in realization. "Ohh...! I-I see... Y-Yeah, cute..." she chuckled softly. "I-I didn't know you were a f-fan of that series..."

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Tsubasa flinched slightly from the bonk to her face, then blinked at Ryleigh a couple times (not that she could tell with her eyewear) with a clumsy smile before gasping in realization. "Ohh...! I-I see... Y-Yeah, cute..." she chuckled softly. "I-I didn't know you were a f-fan of that series..."

"Yup!" Ryleigh preens. "My brother Ricky's a huuuuuge-" She does her usual emphasis through hand gestures, spreading her arms out wide, "fan! We'd play the games together all the time when we were kids!"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Yup!" Ryleigh preens. "My brother Ricky's a huuuuuge-" She does her usual emphasis through hand gestures, spreading her arms out wide, "fan! We'd play the games together all the time when we were kids!"

"R-really...? I-I thought you just played s-sports games... B-but that's cool..." Tsubasa smiled easily. Just chumming it up before the Major Game.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"R-really...? I-I thought you just played s-sports games... B-but that's cool..." Tsubasa smiled easily. Just chumming it up before the Major Game.

Ryleigh shakes her head, her new ponytail swaying behind her. "I mean, yeah, mostly. I never had any games of my own, so I would borrow my brothers'. My oldest brothers only played like, NBA and Madden and maybe, like, a shooter, but Ricky was a lot more into games than they were." She started to rock back and forth on her heels, seemingly to spend some of the energy she seemed to always be filled with.

"And since we're so close in age, we'd always play games together, y'know? Even though I was stuck as player two all the time." Ryleigh melodramatically sighs, returning Tsubasa's smile.

"Alright, lets teach these glory-seeking blowhards a lesson!" a twisted laugh punctuates Devin's release from the prop closet.

It's immediately apparent what took her so long. Across her face, in very realistic-looking make-up is a nasty-looking scar. It runs from her forehead, through her eye, across her nose, and all the way down her face and neck. Her eye is bloody and unrecognizable. Her hair is hanging in messy curls all around her head, giving her a very chaotic and brutal look

She gives a sick smile to the others. She cracks her knuckles, showing that she's actually equipped some brass knuckles with some deadly-looking points on them. "I've taken a little bit to... prepare for this," she says menacingly. "I've got plenty of collateral."

She cackles again, "Shouldn't Ramon and Woody put on clothes? Do you really want to die in your underwear?"

Happy Maria

"Nothing wrong with that, right?" Mr. Maxima gave a shrug. "If that's how they want to be seen as, let 'em go with it, I say!" He raised his fist in the air with great enthusiasm. "Besides, they're not gonna be the ones facin' sweet justice by the end of this! Right, fellas?"

"Shut up, Marty! I'll kick you in the dick, hee ho!" Adel exclaimed. His costume seemed to have mystical powers that corrupted his soul and turned him truly evil.

Happy Maria

"I implore you to try!" Mr. Maxima boldly shouted back. Guy was clearly getting into the whole heroes and villains stuff already.

Adel ran up to Max and tried to kick him in the dick.

Happy Maria

"Whoa, wait! The game hasn't even st- Youch!" Mr. Maxima immediately collapsed from Adel's kick. "Alright, alright, I surrender!" ...Well, that was easy.

Adel laughed maniacally over Max's crumpled body. Something was definitely wrong with him.

Happy Maria

Noticing his opportunity while Adel was maniacally cackling, Mr. Maxima turned around and tried to make his escape.

"Get back here!" Adel yelped, chasing after Max.

Happy Maria

"Catch me if you can, evildoer!" Mr. Maxima yelped as he ran off.

Shy guy

"Halt, villain!" Ramon yelled, using his Fists of Justice to throw a plastic giraffe he'd found on the floor at Adel.

The giraffe hit Adel square in the forehead, knocking him out cold.

Shy guy

"Uh..." Ramon froze in his current post-throw position, staring at Adel's fallen body. "Uwaaaaaaah! That wasn't meant to happen! Is he okay?" Rather than approach the body, he looked around wildly at the others to see if they could help.

"Well, Quick does beat Brutal..." Deirdre added, trying to hang on to the barest sense of logic in this situation.

Happy Maria

"Aha! The villain has been thwarted!" Mr. Maxima yelled out from the corner of the room, where he had retreated to. "Thank you for saving me, my fellow hero!"
Page 60 of 95 [ 3796 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 95  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus