Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 91 of 95[ 3796 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next

Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, um, yeah, probably... black goes with everything, right?" Tsubasa nodded lightly. "So, uh... shorts or leggings are the usual for you?"

"Yup!" Ryleigh replies concisely. "And, yeah, pretty much. Back home it never really gets cold enough for me to need to wear anything else. Plus, shorts or leggings are comfortable and easy to move around in, so they're even more perfect for me!"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, um, yeah, probably... black goes with everything, right?" Tsubasa nodded lightly. "So, uh... shorts or leggings are the usual for you?"

"Yup!" Ryleigh replies concisely. "And, yeah, pretty much. Back home it never really gets cold enough for me to need to wear anything else. Plus, shorts or leggings are comfortable and easy to move around in, so they're even more perfect for me!"

"I see..." Tsubasa nodded again with a little smile. "That makes sense. N-Not much point in wearing stuff that's too hot, huh?"

She checked the tag on a pair of leggings before blinking and turning to Ryleigh again. "Oh, uh, I just realized... I never asked where you were from. Uh, sorry..."

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I see..." Tsubasa nodded again with a little smile. "That makes sense. N-Not much point in wearing stuff that's too hot, huh?"

She checked the tag on a pair of leggings before blinking and turning to Ryleigh again. "Oh, uh, I just realized... I never asked where you were from. Uh, sorry..."

"No need to apologize!" Ryleigh says with a smile. "I'm from L.A., born and raised! We live right near the beach, too, but I mentioned that part before."

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"No need to apologize!" Ryleigh says with a smile. "I'm from L.A., born and raised! We live right near the beach, too, but I mentioned that part before."

"L.A. ..." Tsubasa repeated, a somewhat confused look in her eyes. "...Oh! Uh, America... r-right?"

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"L.A. ..." Tsubasa repeated, a somewhat confused look in her eyes. "...Oh! Uh, America... r-right?"

Ryleigh giggles and nods. "Yep. Right next to Hollywood, too! Though, it's kinda gross and not as cool as everyone thinks..."

"That reminds me, I never asked where you were from either." She adds, attention deviating slightly as a particular pair of leggings catches her eye.

"Oh, uh, C-Chiba... It's a little east of Tokyo... Japan," she added, probably unnecessarily.

Tsubasa flipped a pair of pants over in her hands. "These should probably fit... There's probably a changing room or something around here, right...?" she asked, glancing around her surroundings.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, uh, C-Chiba... It's a little east of Tokyo... Japan," she added, probably unnecessarily.

Tsubasa flipped a pair of pants over in her hands. "These should probably fit... There's probably a changing room or something around here, right...?" she asked, glancing around her surroundings.

"Oooh! You live near Tokyo? That's so cool!"

"Hm, oh, yeah..." Ryleigh looks around, a pair of leggings in her hands, until she gestures at the back of the clothing store. "There they are!"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Oooh! You live near Tokyo? That's so cool!"

"Hm, oh, yeah..." Ryleigh looks around, a pair of leggings in her hands, until she gestures at the back of the clothing store. "There they are!"

"I-is it?" Tsubasa chuckled as she began walking in the direction Ryleigh pointed. "I mean, I-I've never been there myself, so I don't know how it is or anything..."

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I-is it?" Tsubasa chuckled as she began walking in the direction Ryleigh pointed. "I mean, I-I've never been there myself, so I don't know how it is or anything..."

"I think so." Ryleigh says, stopping in front of the changing rooms. "I've really wanted to visit Japan, like a little vacation, you know? It sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. My hero's not from Tokyo, or Chiba, though. She's from... a place called Osaka, I think."

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"I think so." Ryleigh says, stopping in front of the changing rooms. "I've really wanted to visit Japan, like a little vacation, you know? It sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. My hero's not from Tokyo, or Chiba, though. She's from... a place called Osaka, I think."

"Oh, Osaka? Um, I think that's a ways away... never been there, either, heh..." Tsubasa pushed a bit of her hair back out of her eyes. "It... might be fun to go... yeah..."

She shuffled over to the nearest door, pausing in front of it to give Ryleigh a little wave. "W-well, uh... see you in a couple minutes?"

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, Osaka? Um, I think that's a ways away... never been there, either, heh..." Tsubasa pushed a bit of her hair back out of her eyes. "It... might be fun to go... yeah..."

She shuffled over to the nearest door, pausing in front of it to give Ryleigh a little wave. "W-well, uh... see you in a couple minutes?"

"Yep! Seeya in a bit!" With a wave, Ryleigh pulls open the door to the adjacent changing room and steps inside.

"Hmm... I dunno..." Tsubasa mumbled to herself after changing into her leggings and stepping out of her room. She looked down at her legs, then over her shoulder to try to see them from behind. "I'm not used to wearing stuff this... skintight..."

Remember us.

Ryleigh comes out of her changing room a few moments later, letting out a gasp as she steps out. "I think they look good!" She cheers, giving Tsubasa a thumbs up.

She then looks down to admire her own pair: they look like a normal pair of black leggings until about mid-thigh, where the material turns red. There are even white stripes at the top of the red part to help the whole thigh-highs thing they have going. Neat.

"So? What do you think?"

Akkordian wrote:
Ryleigh comes out of her changing room a few moments later, letting out a gasp as she steps out. "I think they look good!" She cheers, giving Tsubasa a thumbs up.

She then looks down to admire her own pair: they look like a normal pair of black leggings until about mid-thigh, where the material turns red. There are even white stripes at the top of the red part to help the whole thigh-highs thing they have going. Neat.

"So? What do you think?"

"Oh, t-thanks..." Tsubasa scratched her cheek as she eyed her companion's pants. "T-they're nice... cute... look kind of, uh, socky? Hee..."

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, t-thanks..." Tsubasa scratched her cheek as she eyed her companion's pants. "T-they're nice... cute... look kind of, uh, socky? Hee..."

"Thank you! And I know, right? I've never seen leggings like this, but I like them." Ryleigh muses. "Oh, and look, they actually feel kinda like socks, too!" She says, pinching at the mesh-like material where the 'socks' start partway down her thighs.

"Oh, really...?" Tsubasa reached down and rubbed the sock-looking fabric. "...Huh, it kinda does... Hehe, that's k-kinda neat... Uh, gonna get them...?"

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, really...?" Tsubasa reached down and rubbed the sock-looking fabric. "...Huh, it kinda does... Hehe, that's k-kinda neat... Uh, gonna get them...?"

Ryleigh giggles, nodding. "Yep! How about you? Gonna buy yours?"

"Mm, I-I'm not sure..." Tsubasa hummed as she tugged at a bit of the material covering her thigh. "There's not a lot of room, you know...? K-kind of reminds me of that hero costume I wore..."

Remember us.

"Yeah, that makes sense..." Ryleigh says sagely, nodding her head in agreement. "Maybe sweatpants would be more your thing?"

Akkordian wrote:
"Yeah, that makes sense..." Ryleigh says sagely, nodding her head in agreement. "Maybe sweatpants would be more your thing?"

"M-maybe... or maybe just some jeans..." Tsubasa shrugged. "I guess I could try both... o-or some tops... geez, there's a lot to making outfits, isn't there...?" she chuckled.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"M-maybe... or maybe just some jeans..." Tsubasa shrugged. "I guess I could try both... o-or some tops... geez, there's a lot to making outfits, isn't there...?" she chuckled.

"Yeah, but, that's part of the fun!"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Yeah, but, that's part of the fun!"

"I-I guess so..." Tsubasa giggled quietly. "Maybe I should... pick a few things to try at once to save trips...?" She took a couple steps back towards the clothing racks before realizing she was still wearing the leggings. "Oh, uh, w-whoops... I should c-change back first, huh..."

After a quick switch back into her pajamas, she stepped out of her changing room and turned to Ryleigh. "Um, is there anything you wanted to look at...?"

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I-I guess so..." Tsubasa giggled quietly. "Maybe I should... pick a few things to try at once to save trips...?" She took a couple steps back towards the clothing racks before realizing she was still wearing the leggings. "Oh, uh, w-whoops... I should c-change back first, huh..."

After a quick switch back into her pajamas, she stepped out of her changing room and turned to Ryleigh. "Um, is there anything you wanted to look at...?"

"Hmm..." Ryleigh taps her chin with her finger repeatedly. "Yeah, I might try and look for a new jacket or something. Something that would go good with these leggings."

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Hmm..." Ryleigh taps her chin with her finger repeatedly. "Yeah, I might try and look for a new jacket or something. Something that would go good with these leggings."

"That sounds cool... Uh, mind if I go...? M-Maybe I'll find something for myself..."

Remember us.

Ryleigh nods and gives Tsubasa a little wave. "Yeah, sure! Good luck!"

A look of confusion passed over Tsubasa's face as she raised her hand to wave back before realizing her communication failure. "O-oh, uh, thanks, but... I meant go with you... sorry, heh..." she explained with an embarrassed smile.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
A look of confusion passed over Tsubasa's face as she raised her hand to wave back before realizing her communication failure. "O-oh, uh, thanks, but... I meant go with you... sorry, heh..." she explained with an embarrassed smile.

"...Oh. Yeah, of course I don't mind if you come with me!" Ryleigh replies cheerily, unsuccessfully covering up her moment of stupidity. Maybe her player should learn how to read, that would be helpful.

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"...Oh. Yeah, of course I don't mind if you come with me!" Ryleigh replies cheerily, unsuccessfully covering up her moment of stupidity. Maybe her player should learn how to read, that would be helpful.

Tsubasa didn't seem to be bothered by the brief misunderstanding; she simply looked around for a sign indicating jackets, giggled quietly, and latched on to Ryleigh's arm before beginning to walk her toward their next destination.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Tsubasa didn't seem to be bothered by the brief misunderstanding; she simply looked around for a sign indicating jackets, giggled quietly, and latched on to Ryleigh's arm before beginning to walk her toward their next destination.

Ryleigh walks along with Tsubasa, cheeks heating up a bit at the unexpected contact.

"What if...we got, like, matching jackets?"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Ryleigh walks along with Tsubasa, cheeks heating up a bit at the unexpected contact.

"What if...we got, like, matching jackets?"

"Matching?" Tsubasa blinked. "Um, I guess...? Don't you usually try to match cl... o-oh! With each other, you mean..." She chuckled out of embarrassment. "Um, yeah, sure... that could be cute..."

On her way to the coats, she walked past a robot without a head that she somehow didn't hear shooting itself earlier. "Creepy..." Tsubasa mumbled, keeping her distance.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Matching?" Tsubasa blinked. "Um, I guess...? Don't you usually try to match cl... o-oh! With each other, you mean..." She chuckled out of embarrassment. "Um, yeah, sure... that could be cute..."

On her way to the coats, she walked past a robot without a head that she somehow didn't hear shooting itself earlier. "Creepy..." Tsubasa mumbled, keeping her distance.

"Super cute!" Ryleigh echoes with a nod.

"Geez...do you think Mr. Hugh meant to make all these robots so violent?" She mutters, staring at the robot that Kurt Cobained itself as they walked past.

"I-I doubt it... they were probably reprogrammed to be like that..." Tsubasa sighed. "K-Kinda sad, isn't it...?

"So, um, what kind of jacket did you want to get?" she added once they'd reached the coat racks. "Something light, I'm guessing...?"

Remember us.

"A hoodie or something would be nice..." Ryleigh shrugs. "I'm fine with anything really. If we're gonna match, whatever you prefer works with me!"

"Oh... umm, well..." Tsubasa hummed; she didn't really have a preference (or idea what to look for) but she didn't say that. Instead, she chewed her lip and paced around the jackets for a bit, examining them and occasionally feeling the arms. Eventually she picked up a red and navy blue windbreaker and flipped it around by the hanger. "S-something like this, maybe...?" she asked, showing Ryleigh.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh... umm, well..." Tsubasa hummed; she didn't really have a preference (or idea what to look for) but she didn't say that. Instead, she chewed her lip and paced around the jackets for a bit, examining them and occasionally feeling the arms. Eventually she picked up a red and navy blue windbreaker and flipped it around by the hanger. "S-something like this, maybe...?" she asked, showing Ryleigh.

"Ooh..." Ryleigh feels the sleeves, and then the body of the windbreaker. "Yeah, I like it! The red goes perfectly with these leggings, too!"

"And my eyes."

BEECH

"Hmm... what to do?" Myrion had been walking around the mall for a while, until he was violently distracted by the nail polish display window of a salon. He gawked at the neatly organised bottles for at least 5 minutes before the Mike As working there noticed and basically dragged him inside with certain rage.

And he... had fun?

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Ooh..." Ryleigh feels the sleeves, and then the body of the windbreaker. "Yeah, I like it! The red goes perfectly with these leggings, too!"

"And my eyes."

"Your eyes..." Tsubasa murmured, her eyes drifting from the jacket to Ryleigh's face and back. "Y-yeah, I guess it does..." she chuckled softly. "Red and blue and green... huh... h-hopefully it looks okay with my eyes..."

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Your eyes..." Tsubasa murmured, her eyes drifting from the jacket to Ryleigh's face and back. "Y-yeah, I guess it does..." she chuckled softly. "Red and blue and green... huh... h-hopefully it looks okay with my eyes..."

"Hm..." Ryleigh stares at Tsubasa's eyes intently. "I think it'll look great." She adds after a long, silent moment, smiling.

Tsubasa felt her face warming up as she was stared down. "Oh... r-really...?" she finally uttered. "Um... well then... I, uh... o-one way to find out, huh...? Heh..."

She handed the jacket she was holding off to Ryleigh and picked an identical one, then pulled it on over her jammies. "H-how do I look...?" she asked with a little spin on her heel.

The American Dream

When everyone was doing whatever at a non-specific point in time before the story started to get serious again, Cups assembled everyone in front of the Museum of Fun. Everyone was more on-edge than usual, for some reason. Luke was drinking a bottle of whiskey, but Adel blinked in his general direction all weird and fucked up, so he threw the bottle on the ground and murdered a family of slipper-wearing-roaches.

Cups explained that it was time to have a very stressful, painful, and FUN time.

Spoiler: Terrific Tournament
Hey guys, it’s me, the Narrator. I’m totally hammered while writing this. I’m not sorry.

Do you remember Chapter 2? God, it feels like forever ago, doesn’t it? Well, it kinda was, but that’s not why I brought it up. So, do you remember the fish game? You know, the one where they beat the hell out of each other for money? Yeah, we’re doing that again, except now you’re beating the hell out of each other.

Simple setup:

-Everyone has the same base stats
-Each player chooses an archetype, or class for lack of a better term, with stats that get added to a player’s base stats
-Much like the fish, you have the option to train up stats with extra little stat points we gave you, because we’re just so nice
-You also get to choose one item, either passive or one that activates in battle
-Damage calculations are exactly the same as before: P1 ATK - P2 DEF = P1 Damage
-Ex: 5 ATK - 2 DEF = 3 DMG
-Speed determines who goes first in a given round. If there is a speed tie, turn order is decided by a “coin toss”

Spoiler: Base Stats
Each player begins with the following stats

HP: 5
ATK: 4
DEF: 1
SPD: 3

You are all weak and you should be ashamed.

Spoiler: Archetypes
Choose an archetype. The class’s stats will be added onto your base stats.

Fighter
HP: 20
ATK: 12
DEF: 4
SPD: 6

Paladin
HP: 25
ATK: 10
DEF: 5
SPD: 5

Thief
HP: 20
ATK: 10
DEF: 2
SPD:10

Knight
HP: 30
ATK: 7
DEF: 9
SPD: 3

Spoiler: Training
Players have the option to train a stat for +4 points or train two stats for +2 points.

Like with the fish, you can totally act this out in-thread before the first round goes up (please do). You can choose to train anywhere in the Twilight Strip you have access to. Furthermore, you can wear a dumb costume again, if you want. The mall has some stuff and some passive items act as costume pieces.

Spoiler: Potential Items
You will be given the option to choose 1 of 4 items. Which 4 you get will be determined by RNG.

Battle:

Loki’s “Luck Potion” - A viscous, white potion that smells… suspicious. When below 50% HP, 75% chance to deal double damage next hit, 25% chance to cut your current HP in half. Made with love. (1)

Dried Porcini Mushroom - Has a nice crunch, and packed with umami! Restores 5 HP, and grants +2 defense when below 50% HP for 2 rounds. (2)

Chicken Sandwich - Nothing special, unless you’re vegan. Restores 10 HP when below 25% HP. (3)

Green Onion - In no way better than normal onions. Allows you to withstand a fatal attack with 1HP once per battle. (4)

Microphone - Scream in it! Why not? First attack of the battle ignores all enemy defense, but only deals half your attack (rounded down) as damage. (5)

Long Island Iced Tea - Drink some at the start of each battle to give yourself a confidence boost. Allows you to always go first in the turn order. (6)

Soyboy Approved Soy Vegan Soy Beverage Made From Soy - Drink it at the start of each battle to instantly lose. I guess you’d just drink it at the start of your first battle, then, so… (7)

Cybernetic Dildo Sword - It’s not really a sword, because you throw it like a boomerang, kinda. It only stiffens after taking a beating. When below 10% HP, all attacks to the enemy do x2 damage. Restores 5% HP. Don’t ask how. (8)

Passives:

Metallic Mustache - A shiny mustache in the style of Hugh Stakes’, with the ends curled up into fists. Fills you with strength and spirit. Adds a flat +2 to your attacks for the first 3 hits, dealing 2 damage regardless of the foe’s defense. (9)

Red-stained Katana - An elegant katana with the blade stained red with blood. Grants Attack +3, Spd +2. (10)

Bucket of Lard - A disgusting 2 liter bucket of pig fat. Yes, you’re gonna have to eat it. Grants HP+6. (11)

Leek - Not a green onion. It’s so much more. Grants Attack -4, allows you to cut through half of the opponent’s defense. (12)

Super Duper Heavy Iron Shield - A really, really heavy shield almost as tall as you are. Grants Defense+6, Speed -3 and Attack -3. (13)

Red Hot Chili Pepper - A bright red pepper, full of seeds. Spicy. Grants Speed +4, Attack +1. (14)

Cyberpunk Helmet - A pretty flashy looking helmet that covers all of your head. Modifies your voice in cool, funny ways. Grants Def+2 and Speed +1. (15)

A Lighter - Ooh! Fire! Ignites your opponent, dealing an extra point of damage (+1) to them every other round. (16)

Prescription Drugs - Pills from grandma’s medicine cabinet. Atk/Spd +4, Def -4. (17)

Wooden Baseball Bat w/ Rusted Nails Sticking Out - Intimidating! Atk +3, Def +2. (18)

Ramon’s Soiled, Damp Piss-Pants - What the fuck? Gross! All of your stats are reduced to 1, but your HP is boosted to 100. Yes, you have to wear them. Yes, they smell. (19)

Frog Legs - Gross, slimy giant frog legs that you put on like pants. Adds a little skip to your step. +5 Speed. (20)

Golden Spatula - Lets you flip burgers with style! +2 Attack, +2 Defense, +1 Style (not a real stat). (21)

Loincloth - Let it breathe! +2 Attack/Speed -2 Def. (22)

Spoiler: Example of a Completed Character
(Stats after archetype, training, and item)

Olivia Watson

Arc: Thief
HP: 25
ATK: 17
DEF: 9
SPD: 13
Eq: Wooden Baseball Bat (P)

Spoiler: Extra Notes
-There is no money won each round, nor is there betting on each round. Instead, there is a flat amount of money won as the grand prize for being the last contestant standing.

-Because there are seven players, one will go up against a GM-built character.

-Brackets are decided by RNG.

-This game is run entirely by Cups in the Museum.

-You may freely post about training and whatnot until everyone’s QTs are settled and the first round starts.

-You will be given 4 random items in your QT. Once you have chosen an item, archetype, and which stats to train, please post your final build in the QT when you are ready to go.

-You have 24 hours to figure out your setup.

Everyone was feeling super aggressive…

Major Game #5: Terrific Tournament Start!

Last edited by WinterCoat on Mon May 11, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Page 91 of 95 [ 3796 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus