Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next

Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title

The American Dream

Spoiler: Round 2
Max vs Adel

Great Dragon vs Luke

Spoiler: Max vs Adel
Museum North 1F: Winter Wonderland...

Adel crashed through the doors of a gingerbread house he had been hiding in. "Alright, you've hee'd your last -- what the fuck?! You're not Luke! I'll kill you for that!"

Max brandished his spatula. "You can sure as hell try, pal!"

The snow demon charged at Max, slamming a fist into his armor. He did 6 damage to the knight and leaped back. Max simply shrugged off the attack and chucked his cooking utensil at the demon, tearing a hole straight through his chest and dealing 16 damage.

"RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHGGHGHGHG!" Adel screamed. He fell forward and pounded his frosty fists on the floor, becoming cloaked in a bright, white light. He grew about three times in size and his white, snowy body began to resemble the complexion of coal. In a fit of rage, he picked up a life-size gingerbread man and flung it at Max, who braced himself. He took a pitiful 6 damage.

He laughed to himself. "Is that all ya got, jackass? I oughta just finish this before it gets even more outta control."

The salesman in shining armor ran up to the monster, pulled his arm back, and delivered the most destructive punch he could to 'Adel'. It dealt 16 damage and completely annihilated him, turning him back into the silly little Jack Frost he was at the start of the fight.

Max wins!

Spoiler: GD vs Luke
Museum South 4F: Candyland

"I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Wrong, it is Great Dragon who will be doing the ass-kicking. And the ass to be kicked, heh," the wrestler smirked. "Is yours!"

The masked man grabbed Luke by his ankles and threw him threw several gumball machines that had been conveniently lined up for just such and occasion. Luke took 14 damage. After picking some shards of glass out of his skin, Luke shouted into his microphone and then chucked the thing at Great Dragon's head, hitting for 10 damage.

Great Dragon began to walk towards Luke.

"Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

"Great Dragon can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer."

"Oh ho! Then come as close as you--"

Luke got punched in the face. Hard.

Great Dragon wins!

Sleeping is my life.

Great Dragon seems to be grinning from war to ear after defeating Luke.

"Get wreaked, Luke! You're no match for Great Dragon!" The masked man yells aggressively and also excited. He turns to the salesman.

"Get ready to have your ass wreaked by Great Dragon! Great Dragon bet that you're no match for him!" He yells as he points the red-stained katana at Max.

"N-Nooo! I was...hee...supposed to fight Luke...ho! How could this happen..? Our fight...was going to be legendary..!"

'Adel's' cute, snowy exterior began to melt slowly. Watching the cute, cuddly, violent hellspawn grow weak, and watery was really sad. Cry harder.

"...I'm meltiiiiiiiiiing..."

'Adel' melted.

Happy Maria

"Come at me then, Dragon-dud! See if you can take on this shining stud!" Max declared, bloodlust apparent in his eyes. "You wouldn't stand a chance!"

The American Dream

Spoiler: Round 3
Max vs Great Dragon

Spoiler: ???
Museum B1F: Storage Room…

“So, you two wish to settle a feud down here? How curious. If that is your intention, I do not mind being a referee,” Loki said. “It sounds interesting enough.”

“Good, that means there’s gonna be a witness to me beating the shit out of this kid.”

“Alright, I’ve had a hee-ho ‘nuff of you!”

“Bring it on, little man! BRING IT ON!”

“Let the fight begin, I suppose.”

With a crowbar he found, Adel opened one of the many crates around him and pulled out a pink, stuffed rabbit... wearing a diaper.

“M-My name’s Monomi! Pwease don’t huwt me, uwu…” it said in an irritatingly cute voice. Adel spun it around in the air violently before flinging it at Luke, who caught the harmless little thing.

“O-oh my, what big, stwong awms you’ve got, mistew, uwu… but I think I’m gonna… BLLBLBLBBLBLLBBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABL
BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBLBLBLLBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH--”

She spewed hideous, pink, sparkly vomit all over Luke. It was so incredibly acidic that it burned through his clothes, leaving him almost entirely nude. He took 15 damage.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

“Sowwy, I got a widdle motion sick uwu.”

Luke threw Monomi to the side, where she continued to vomit and also started shitting herself. “Fuck you! Damn it Adel, fight like a man!”

He threw his microphone to the side, since it fucking sucks, and hit Adel over his frosty head with a brick, dealing 21 damage. Adel’s head gained a noticeable dent that pushed his eyes further apart. The snow demon grabbed Luke by the neck and began to strangle him.

“YOU LIKE THAT, HO? I’M SO PISSED OFF! I’M GONNA POUND YOU!”

The altercation led to Luke falling backwards on the ground, with Adel repeatedly banging the man’s head against the concrete floor. Luke took 15 damage and was defeated. Adel whipped out his snow-penis and began to urinate on Luke’s corpse.

Monomi exploded and killed him, too.

Loki clapped.

Spoiler: Max vs Great Dragon
Museum Rooftop…

“This is the final round,” Cups buzzed. “The winner of this fight will receive the grand prize of… well, you will find out when someone wins, yes? It is about time to begin.”

“H-Hey… where’re Luke and Adel?” Tsubasa asked.

“Who cares…” Ryleigh grumbled.

“Ahahahaha! Great Dragon is not afraid of your silly armor, nor your spatula!” the wrestler said as he unsheathed his katana. “Great Dragon will be taking home that prize, for it is Great Dragon’s destiny to be number one!”

Max brandished his spatula, which glistened in the sunlight. “Listen here, Average Dragon, ya ain’t gonna keep ol’ Max down! That prize is mine, y’hear?!”

*CLANG*

Their blades clashed pretty epicly, with the spatula somehow being on par with the literal sword, but Great Dragon decided to be pragmatic and kicked Max back, hitting him square in the chest. Max took 5 damage and countered by then grabbing the wrestler’s foot and knocking him flat on his ass. He took 6 damage.

“Dios mio… Great Dragon deserved that… but you will deserve this! Kyaa!” Great Dragon rushed at Max, wildly swinging the katana at him, eventually tagging him on the left shoulder for another 5 damage. Max yelped like a dog and jabbed the spatula horizontally into Dragon’s face, pushing him back and dealing 6 damage. They continued to exchange attacks until they were down to their final turns.

Great Dragon took off his mask, which had become cut and torn in several spots. Max’s own hat was in shreds. They had 1 HP and 15 HP respectively. Pedro threw down his weapon, and Max did the same. Most of Max’s armor had come off by that point, too. The approached each other, as a show of respect, and put their fists up. Pedro hit Max with a right hook, dealing 5 damage for a final time, and the blond man responded with an uppercut to his attacker’s jaw, defeating him.

Max wins!

”Yahoo! I did it! Ol’ Max won!”

Cups approached him and shook his hand. “Congratulations! Are you ready to receive your prize?”

“Of course I am! Lemme get my hands on that shit!”

“Here to present the award, we have…”

“HUGH?!”

The large, muscular, mustachioed man approached Max, carrying a large check. He tipped his hat at the players. “Ohohoho! Why yes indeed, my friend! It’s me!”

“But you died!”

“Nope! It was all a trick! This whole show was scripted -- everyone knew except for you!”

“It’s true,” Myrion said from off to the side. He cleaned himself up a bit. “I’m not really a robot at all, for instance! My real name is Marty Funkhouser, and I’m a theatre kid from LA!”

“See?” Hugh gestured to everyone around him. Cups took off his “head”, revealing a beautiful woman drenched in sweat. “It’s all just part of the show! And you won! Don’t worry about how it works, just take the check! Consider it… a consolation for all the stress.”

“Wha- but, well, let’s see… HOLY COW, ONE BILLION DOLLARS?!”

Hugh chuckled and his eyes twinkled. “And that’s after taxes, hoho!”

“Wow… this is the greatest day of my whole darn life! I’m a rich man!” he shouted. He then ran around in circles shouting about how he was the richest man in all the world (he wasn’t, but one billion is nothing to sneeze at).

The End.

[Please do not post until the next GM post.]

The American Dream

"Tsubasa, we have to do something!"

"W-well, w-what do you propose we do?"

"I... I dunno!"

Max groaned... with blurry vision, he could barely make out a bunch of figures standing around him. Someone was poking him with a stick.

"I think he's dead..."

"No, he's alive. I can still detect his vital signs. He's waking up, actually."

"Good. That would've been a fucking stupid way to go."

"Dios mio... nearly gave me a heart attack..."

Spoiler: Club Dusk
When Max fully came to, he could feel his head pounding. Whether that was from whatever just happened or the thumping of the music remained to be seen.

"Where... where am I? What happened?"

"Max, you're in Club Dusk. When we walked in, you were so excited to 'get your groove on' that you accidentally slipped on an ice cube and hit your head. You've been out for twenty minutes," Myrion said.

"B-but, the Major Game..."

"What?"

He sat up. "The Major Game! I won the Major Game!"

They all looked at each other and then back at the salesman. Adel was still poking him with a stick.

"Max, there hasn't been a Major Game," Luke sighed. "We've just been hanging around the Strip for a while."

"No, no! That's impossible! I even got proof! I won a billion dollars! And even ol' Hugh-man was there! Look!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, which was taken by Ryleigh. "I even beat Great Dragon with a spatula!"

"What?!"

"Max, this is just a receipt from the dry cleaner's..."

"No... but-"

"Max, you hit your head pretty hard. I think you just had a crazy dream."

Everyone gave Max a few minutes to come to terms with the fact that everything that just happened, in fact, did not happen. They all decided they should just have some fun in Club Dusk for a while; Cups was even at the bar if they needed or wanted a drink. Max would cry internally for the rest of time.

Chapter 5: Episode 14: Daily Life [Club Time] Start!

No other way than to make this mistake.

"So, basically, I don't reccomend drinking right now, Max. I know how depression makes you feel, and I know you're embarassed right now, but you'll regret it, bro. Trust me. Been there. More than once."

Sleeping is my life.

"Well... At least Max's okay now..." Pedro said as he glances in the direction of a crying Max. "Reminds me to not step on a ice cube while dancing, sí?"

He made his way over to the bar where Cups is tending, then take a barstool and sat on it. "Hola, Cups. Get me a cup of Tepache, please."

The American Dream

Cups gave Pedro his desired drink. His bowtie spun around real funny-like.

Happy Maria

"I... No! No! I won, dang it! I'd won it all... I saved us all from this thing!" Max hit his head against the counter. "How could I just lose it all?! Just like that?!" He started babbling like a baby, sounding quite deluded.

"Um, are you sure you're gonna be okay, Max...?" Tsubasa asked gently. "Do you need to go see Wands, maybe...?"

Happy Maria

Max was too busy sobbing loudly to hear Tsubasa.

BEECH

"I wonder what kind of major game Max saw in his unconscious state, haha! The human subconscious is a mystery to me."

Sleeping is my life.

"Yeah... Max did mention that he defeated Great Dragon with a spatula... Like, seriously?" Pedro said as he take a sip of his drink. "And Mr. Stakes being there... It must be one hell of a crazy Major Game, if I do say so myself."

"Still, I hope it wasn't Ace messing with Max's dream. I'd be angry if that was the case!" The wrestler said as he takes another sip of his drink. "Besides, he'll get over it soon... hopefully."

Southern Corn wrote:

"Um... okay, I'll, uh... take that as a 'no', I guess..." Tsubasa awkwardly replied as she returned to her seat at the bar.

"Uh, can I, um, get a Code..." she began asking Cups before stopping herself and shaking her head. "...can you mix something up for me? Something boozey? ...uh, n-not too strong, though... I'm not... used to drinking..." she added quietly.

The American Dream

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"Um... okay, I'll, uh... take that as a 'no', I guess..." Tsubasa awkwardly replied as she returned to her seat at the bar.

"Uh, can I, um, get a Code..." she began asking Cups before stopping herself and shaking her head. "...can you mix something up for me? Something boozey? ...uh, n-not too strong, though... I'm not... used to drinking..." she added quietly.

“Of course,” he said. He introduced her to a lovely light, Mexican beer. She met its parents, picked out a home together, and even decided to adopt a baby lime slice.

Remember us.

Ryleigh gives one last good look at Max having his little mental breakdown before turning around on her bar stool, resting her elbows on the bar.

"Hey, Cups, can I get an iced tea, please?"

The American Dream

Cups gave Ryleigh a cold glass of iced tea. It had a cute lil lemon slice on the rim of the glass.

Remember us.

"Thank you!" Ryleigh beamed as she started to enjoy her nice, cold, delicious glass of iced leaf water.

Refreshing.

"Y-yeah, thanks..." Tsubasa murmured before sipping her beer. She puckered her lips as the drink entered her mouth and swished it around a little before somewhat hesitantly swallowing. She shuddered slightly, then eased it to her lips again for another tiny sip. This was going to take some getting used to.

"So, um... what's everyone want to do when we get out of here...?" she asked the others.

Sleeping is my life.

"Hmmm..." Pedro ponders over Tsubasa's question for a moment as he stares at the drink that he have in his hands.

"I'm thinking of continuing my wrestling career as Great Dragon..." Pedro said as he thinks about his situation. "If... If I don't win this competition with the most money, I'll have to go back to saving up what little money I have left over from rent, groceries and food. I don't know how long it'll take to save up enough money but..." He takes a sip of his drink. "I just wanted to see her so badly... It's been 4 years since I last saw her... I wanted her to have a better life here in the US..."

The wrestler rests his head on the bar counter. "That... was the promise I made to myself when I entered the competition."

"...I-I don't really know what I want to do when I get out of here," Adel said after thinking silently. "I never enjoyed exploring...and if I can find what I'm looking for, then...I don't know what I'll do."

Adel let out a sigh and took out the key he received a couple of chapters back from that weird ghost incident. "...Maybe I'll know once I'm done with everything."

Remember us.

"I dunno...I think at first I'll just be happy to be out of here." Ryleigh swirls around the ice in her iced tea. "But, when I signed up, I was thinking about doing some travelling after the competition was over. Like a little vacation, y'know?"

The American Dream

While everyone was trying to have a chill, slammin’ time in lieu of Max’s recovery from his psychotic fantasy…

*CLICK*

...the plot kicked in. I mean, the power went out... Mild panic among the group set in until a dim, red flash filled the area.

“It appears the emergency lights have switched on,” Cups buzzed from behind the bar. “Listen carefully -- there is not much time -- but, you are not being recorded right now. You must follow my instructions. If you recall, there is a door near the back of the club -- past the dance floor and near the back rooms. It is locked, but one of you should possess the means to open it, unless I am mistaken. Beyond the door is someone who can explain more. Good luck.”

It seemed like one of them could open the locked door… they needed to act fast.

Happy Maria

"Huh?" Max looked up from the table for the first time in like hours probably. "Wait, what's going on here?" He asked, not having paid attention to anything Cups had said up till this point. What a chap.

"..."

Adel gasped, taking out the key he got a couple chapters back from that weird ghost.

"T-That's this, right?! I can unlock that door!"

Adel darted off immediately, leaving everyone in the dust.

"C'mon guys!"

The American Dream

When Adel successfully opened the curious door, the party was not met with much more than a staircase, seemingly carved from stone. They couldn’t see very far in front of their own faces, so it took them a while to successfully descend. When they were about halfway down, they heard a slamming sound, which Max, being at the back of the group, said was just Cups shutting the door behind them.

The explorer boy managed to lead them all to a small cave system, which featured two branching paths. Their eyes had adjusted to the darkness somewhat.

“Which one’s the correct path…?” Ryleigh asked with a tilted head.

Tsubasa pointed at the rightmost cave. “I-it’s gotta be the r-right path, for sure.”

Adel nodded, and led them all through the cold, damp caves. For some reason, he felt determined to get to the end, as though this is where he was meant to be. The thing he had been searching for -- the reason he even signed up for the contest to begin with -- it was waiting at the end of the caves.

“Guys, look!” Myrion shouted. After about fifteen minutes of walking, they spotted some light ahead of them. Adel clutched his necklace and sprinted ahead. Luke grumbled something as the rest of them followed suit.

X X X

“What is this place…?”

“Looks like some kinda bunker… say, I wonder if there’s any loot down here?”

“Perhaps. But why would Cups send us down here?”

They first entered the room through a heavy door that required the strength of all seven of them to open. Thankfully, Myrion’s trusty robot strength made things a bit easier. The room was clean; unnaturally so. The walls, floor, and ceiling were all a blinding white, there were several unmarked crates, and a bed.

The bed was the only thing that looked as though it had been lived in.

On one end of the room was a very old monitor on the wall. It must have been over six feet in both width and height. In front of it was a dusty keyboard that was also rather large, though not to the point that it was impractical. Tsubasa was a little jealous of the screen’s size, though, maybe she’d be able to afford one of her own when things wrapped up.

“So, what the fuck are we doing here?” Luke asked. “I mean, Cups wanted us down here, but why?”

Max adjusted his hat. “Didn’t he say that there was someone down here who could explain more? Or did I dream that up, too?”

“Hey, did you hear that? It sounded like fabric brushing up against something.”

“Pedro, that is such an odd way to phrase that noise, yet it’s somehow not too off the mark.”

From behind a crate, a figure emerged. He was armed, but he lowered his weapon when he saw the group. Dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and a bright, white coat. He let out a sigh, sounding relieved.

“I can’t believe it… It’s really you guys! Cups and Wands were serious about this, then…”

Adel's eyes went wide. Immediately, Adel sprinted straight towards the boy, grasping his arms tight. He began touching him all over as if he were examining this figure to make sure of something.

"C-Cain...is that you..?" Adel asked in disbelief, collapsing by his feet.

Happy Maria

"Wait, is this...?" Max's jaw dropped. "What the heck is going on here?!"

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Adel's eyes went wide. Immediately, Adel sprinted straight towards the boy, grasping his arms tight. He began touching him all over as if he were examining this figure to make sure of something.

"C-Cain...is that you..?" Adel asked in disbelief, collapsing by his feet.

"Woah, hey! It's me, Adel!" he laughed and smiled sheepishly. "It's... it's me. I'm glad you made it..."

He knelt down and put a hand on Adel's shoulder.

"It's okay. Everything's okay..."

Southern Corn wrote:
"Wait, is this...?" Max's jaw dropped. "What the heck is going on here?!"

"Yeah, there's some things I need to explain to you all. Did Cups tell you anything already?"

"..."

"..."

Adel was at a loss for words. All of a sudden, Adel let out a torrent of tears, finally finding what he'd been searching for.

...And then all of a sudden, Adel started hitting Cain pretty roughly.

"Y-You're so stupid, Cain!! Y-You really made me look for you all these years?!" Adel yelled, slapping Cain relentlessly. "Stupid! So stupid!! Mean and stupid!!!"

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"..."

"..."

Adel was at a loss for words. All of a sudden, Adel let out a torrent of tears, finally finding what he'd been searching for.

"Y-You're so stupid, Cain!! Y-You really made me look for you all these years?!" Adel yelled, slapping Cain relentlessly. "Stupid! So stupid!! Mean and stupid!!!"

"Ow -- hey!" He put up his hands to shield himself from the onslaught. "Adel, stop it! I only made you look because I knew you'd find me anyway! It doesn't make much sense, but you were always meant to be here. I was meant to be here.

He pointed at the rest of the group.

"They were all meant to be here! I'm just glad that everything worked out, and that... that you're still alive. I didn't want to leave, back then, but I had to. Believe me, if I could've stayed with you, I would've, but... life has other plans, sometimes."

WinterCoat wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:
"..."

"..."

"Ow -- hey!" He put up his hands to shield himself from the onslaught. "Adel, stop it! I only made you look because I knew you'd find me anyway! It doesn't make much sense, but you were always meant to be here. I was meant to be here.

He pointed at the rest of the group.

"They were all meant to be here! I'm just glad that everything worked out, and that... that you're still alive. I didn't want to leave, back then, but I had to. Believe me, if I could've stayed with you, I would've, but... life has other plans, sometimes."

"W-What are you talking about?! You aren't making any sense!!" Adel cried, still slapping Cain.

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"W-What are you talking about?! You aren't making any sense!!" Adel cried, still slapping Cain.

"Would you quit it?!" He snapped. "I can't explain anything if you're hitting me!"

Happy Maria

"Well, I wasn't entirely payin' attention, but he did t- hey, watch it, kid!" Max shouted after seeing Adel relentlessly whale on Cain. "You're gonna knock the poor guy out!"

WinterCoat wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Would you quit it?!" He snapped. "I can't explain anything if you're hitting me!"

"T-Then explain already!" Adel cried, ignoring Max, although his slaps were getting progressively slower and weaker. "...W-Why did you leave me for so long..? I-I've done nothing but look for you since you've left..! I was so sad and worried all the time, I thought I might die before I did..!"

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"T-Then explain already!" Adel cried, ignoring Max, although his slaps were getting progressively slower and weaker. "...W-Why did you leave me for so long..? I-I've done nothing but look for you since you've left..! I was so sad and worried all the time, I thought I might die before I did..!"

Cain stepped back and dusted himself off.

"Look, I left because I had to. I had a dream one night, a week before I actually left. A voice called out to me... it didn't tell me much, but from then on, I just always had this urge to come out here. Something in my subconscious was telling me that this is where I needed to be. It... it hurt to have to leave you, but... I always knew that you'd find me. And I've been watching you, too. I've seen you grow a lot, and I just wish I could've been there with you. I'm not asking you to forgive me, but will you listen to the rest of what I have to say?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Hey!" Pedro called out to Adel. "It's probably best to hear your friend out. So, please stop hitting him, already... If you don't stop, I'll have to restrains you."

The wrestler looks toward Cain. "What do you mean when you said that we're meant to be here?"

"A DREAM?!" Adel vented in frustration, ignoring Pedro.

Adel took two paces back, stretching his legs out and charging for his ultimate attack. After a few brief moments of intimidating exercise, Adel ran towards Cain at an alarming speed, leaping into the air and delivering an extremely intense and painful kick to Cain's stomach, draining his HP bar all the way to -500.

After Adel landed, he shook a bit, still angry, but mostly calmed down.

"...W-Well, c'mon," Adel said, successfully venting out most of his frustrations, not really caring to see if Cain had recovered or not. "...You're always so annoying...doing weird things...I'll listen, so out with it..."

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"A DREAM?!" Adel vented in frustration, ignoring Pedro.

Adel took two paces back, stretching his legs out and charging for his ultimate attack. After a few brief moments of intimidating exercise, Adel ran towards Cain at an alarming speed, leaping into the air and delivering an extremely intense and painful kick to Cain's stomach, draining his HP bar all the way to -500.

After Adel landed, he shook a bit, still angry, but mostly calmed down.

"...W-Well, c'mon," Adel said, successfully venting out most of his frustrations, not really caring to see if Cain had recovered or not. "...You're always so annoying...doing weird things...I'll listen, so out with it..."

Cain flew back a few feet, somewhat comically, and collapsed to the ground, coughing. "Why, man...?"

After a minute or two of coughing and almost puking, Cain stood up again.

"Alright, well, I'm not forgetting that, but I guess I kinda deserved it," he sighed, clutching his stomach. "Look, when I say you're meant to be here, I'm saying that you were meant to be here. You may be at a casino, but your survival up to this point was not entirely luck. I'd say it was about twenty-five percent luck, rounded down. Let me fill you in on some things."

He walked over to the computer, opened a folder called "ace pls don't look here lmao", and typed a bunch of things in really quick, causing a display to pop up on the monitor. It was a map of the entire Twilight Strip and it had shown that Ace wasn't bullshitting them about the bombs -- the entire perimeter was lined with powerful explosives.

Last edited by WinterCoat on Sun May 17, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Page 93 of 95 [ 3796 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus