Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]

Videos/Tv/Games/Books that make you Cry/Laugh/Angry?Topic%20Title

Basically anything you have read or watched that's made you feel something. I'll start when I was watching a Doctor Who episode the one with Vincent Van Goph. They travel to 2010 AD earth and take him to the art Muesum in London. They take him to his art exhibit and he's unaware of it but The Doctor asks Bill Nighy about Vincent Van Goph and Bill says that Van Goph was one of the best and finest painters in history. While Vincent Van Goph cried I cried too. So next time you think you're not special remember you are in your own way.

Also put spoiler stuff in the spoiler boxes duh!

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Videos/Tv/Games/Books that make you Cry/Laugh/Angry?Topic%20Title

Ace Procrastinator

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 made me cry a lot
Spoiler: Kingdom Hearts
The main character, Roxas, leaves the organization he spent most of his life with along with his best friend Axel, kills his other best friend Xion who was forced to attack him by the leader of said organization, who he later FORGETS, and later put into a simulation where he says with joy "Maybe we can finally go to the beach today." It was so sad as going to the beach was the one thing that Roxas, Xion, and Axel was the one thing they wanted to do but never could.

This and that the ending music and ending picture were beautiful

Last edited by Butz the Klutz 52 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
The main character, Roxas, leaves the organization he spent most of his life with along with his best friend Axel, kills his other best friend Xion who was forced to attack him by the leader of said organization, who he later FORGETS, and later put into a simulation where is says with joy "Maybe we can finally go to the beach today." It was so sad as going to the beach was the one thing that Roxas, Xion, and Axel was the one thing they wanted to do but never could.

My friend Ethanatergamer would have to agree about that. The reason he isn't on the forums that much is because of you can't creat a new topic until you have 50 posts rule. Anyway Ethan told me that's one of the saddest moments he's ever seen in a video game or almost anywhere really.

Ace Procrastinator

The Mechanic wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
The main character, Roxas, leaves the organization he spent most of his life with along with his best friend Axel, kills his other best friend Xion who was forced to attack him by the leader of said organization, who he later FORGETS, and later put into a simulation where is says with joy "Maybe we can finally go to the beach today." It was so sad as going to the beach was the one thing that Roxas, Xion, and Axel was the one thing they wanted to do but never could.

My friend Ethanatergamer would have to agree about that. The reason he isn't on the forums that much is because of you can't creat a new topic until you have 50 posts rule. Anyway Ethan told me that's one of the saddest moments he's ever seen in a video game or almost anywhere really.

You can create a new topic even if you don't have 50+ posts. I've seen people who never posted before create their own topics lol.

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:

You can create a new topic even if you don't have 50+ posts. I've seen people who never posted before create their own topics lol.

Oh I remember it's only in specific topics you can't make new posts and topics but okay I quess that makes sense. :lana:

Angry:
The shark-jumping endings of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance and the Future Trunks Saga (Dragon Ball Super).

Last edited by Smithee on Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rogue One left me on a pretty bittersweet note.
Spoiler: Big Rogue One Spoilers
At the end of the day, the heroes won. The Death Star plans got away safely, and we know what happens next. The Death Star blows up, and the Empire starts going in decline against the increasingly stronger Rebel Alliance. Yet it came at the cost of the lives of the Rogue One squad, and those of countless others. Blue Squadron wasn't able to fly during the battle of Yavin after their losses on Scarif, the Lightmaker Hammerhead-class corvette and her crew sacrificed themselves destroying the shield gate keeping the transmission from going through, and all those rebels at the end futilely trying to hold the line against Darth Vader, all so that the plans can reach Leia and the Tantive IV, and ultimately the rebel leaders on Yavin.

If I may quote Red vs Blue:
"There’s so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day. And because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero… never gets to see that ending. They’ll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They’ll never know if the day was really saved. In the end… they just have to have faith.

Ain't that a bitch."

The penguin is MINE

There are two emotional moments that I can think of off the top of my head:
Spoiler: Fairy Tail, end of the Tower of Heaven arc
The Fairy Tail farewell for Sho, Millianna, and Wally at the end of the Tower of Heaven arc really got me. That arc in general was one of my favorites. It was really emotional, too (in particular, Simon's death really got to me), so when I got to the end of the arc and Erza had to say goodbye to her childhood friends, I got pretty teary-eyed.

Spoiler: End of Persona 4
If you haven't noticed from my avatar and signature, I'm a big fan of Persona 4. When Yu leaves at the end of the game and the rest of the Investigation Team sees him off at the train station, the waterworks may have come on a bit. After seeing the characters grow and interact throughout the year, it was sad to see the game end. Luckily, there's Persona Q, Persona 4 Arena, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, and Persona 4 Dancing All Night, so I don't think I'll be running out of Persona 4 stuff anytime soon. :will:

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

ICO is always the first I think of, of video games that made me try really hard not to cry. There's something existentially beautiful about its ending sequence. It's part how cute and memorable the friendship of ICO and Yorda is and how innocent it feels with the very nonverbal style of storytelling or lack of proper voice acting, how the near-end moments takes away that innocence and matures Yorda (sniffle, I'm already feeling emotional again) and in how devastatingly beautiful it is when you see the castle, the entire physical reality of this video game crumble over the credits sequence. Then you get a trophy (on PS3) that says "Emancipation!". Huh. Chew on that for a second! :meekins:

What a masterpiece. It's so good.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

bOIng!

I absolutely love The Emperor's New Groove. Yzma gets me laughing everytime.

Rookie Killer

Persona 3's Ending

CrayonKiddo wrote:
I absolutely love The Emperor's New Groove. Yzma gets me laughing everytime.

Same here.
R.I.P., Eartha Kitt.
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios