Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

The History Of Ace Attorney RumorsTopic%20Title

What's a Court Records?

I made a video covering the history of Ace Attorney rumors. I covered what I could for the early days but I feel like 2015-2017 got the most coverage.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: The History Of Ace Attorney RumorsTopic%20Title

good video, although it would have been nice if we got more for the very early days of AA, even with all the research required.

with DGS, it's honestly most likely just the poor sales. localization difficulty isn't really an issue, as we have super Japanese games like dynasty warriors localized just fine. if anything, DGS is positively easy to localize by comparison. don't know about the sherlock holmes stuff either, but if they saw the game selling well, then this'd be something they could settle.

What's a Court Records?

Lone wrote:
good video, although it would have been nice if we got more for the very early days of AA, even with all the research required.

with DGS, it's honestly most likely just the poor sales. localization difficulty isn't really an issue, as we have super Japanese games like dynasty warriors localized just fine. if anything, DGS is positively easy to localize by comparison. don't know about the sherlock holmes stuff either, but if they saw the game selling well, then this'd be something they could settle.

I really tried to find stuff from the earlier days but the oldest thing I could find was the AA5 rumor from 2008. As for DGS, I'm sure that the sales are a large reason. Plus, I've watched translated playthroughs of both games and played DGS1. While they wouldn't be impossible to localize, it would definitely be difficult to localize them in the same way as the main series. The Japanese heritage of the characters is VERY important to the plot of the games, especially in DGS2. As for the copyright issues with Sherlock Holmes, well, other projects have been affected negatively just because the Conan Doyle Estate didn't like how Sherlock was portrayed. People will say it shouldn't be an issue, but then they'll pull stuff like that.
Why am I even here?

What's a Court Records?

And here I was hoping someone actually had something to say, smh. :(
Why am I even here?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence