Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 62 of 78[ 3102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 3 - Daily LifeTopic%20Title

[MUSIC]

Spoiler: Day 1
Day 1 – Hubert and Kent finally recover from their strange sickness. It seems that it was only temporary. Coming out of it, both of them seem to be paranoid, a little bit scared that they may have said something they regret while in their intoxicated state. If anyone did hear anything weird from either of them though, they don’t bring it up.

The day goes by mostly as normal, but Vera asks Hubert if they can make a stop so she can relax in the sun. Nobody likes this plan, but Vera is pushy and eventually Hubert makes a stop.

During this time, the group goes up to the deck, has a funeral for Dante, and casts his body out to sea. It isn’t anything super special, but they do their best to honor him with words of respect.

Spoiler: Day 2
Day 2 – In the morning, the group notices that the pantry is more than halfway empty. All the saltines are gone, over fifty pounds! There’s only maybe a weeks worth of food left for the fifteen. The group begins to stress and suspect one another of hoarding food. When the group searches every bedroom, they don’t find where the huge amount of food could have gone.

Other than that, the players find a newspaper with a couple of interesting articles, which seems to have been stashed on the submarine ahead of time. One is an article about organized crime, another is about a professional racing organization that was shut down, and one other is about a high-security bank that was hacked into.

Spoiler: Day 3
Day 3 – Early in the morning, as the group rations out their last bag of food, they hear an announcement. It sounds like it’s coming from the captain. The group begins to wonder if that guy was ever real, or if he always just existed as a voice of the game since the very beginning:

“Good morning everyone! I hope you slept well. Today will be the third elimination match! This will be your second-to-last test against the survival game.”

Everyone looks around at one another. Everyone is shocked to hear that the game is almost over, and some people are worried.

“That’s right, even though this game is meant to be played round by round until one player remains, unfortunately, the resources for this game are quickly being used due to the unusually high number of players. As such, it is guaranteed that the final two elimination games will be extra deadly and reduce the number of players down to but one.”

“The final elimination game is meant to be played on the Garden Archipelago, which, as it happens, is not far from where you all are right now.”

A couple people audibly gasp, apparently the name is familiar to some. Even though everyone is still scared of dying, there’s something hopeful about going somewhere real, with a real name, and playing the final game. This would also help everyone not starve!

“Everyone, please prepare yourselves for the game. It will begin shortly. Please be present in the dining area to learn your role.”

Elimination Match 3: Werewolf

Strangely enough, not everyone is present in the dining room when the game is beginning. Zarmilla and Zakuro are both completely absent. In fact, Zakuro hasn’t been seen at all today. Neither of them are in their rooms.

“The name of this game is Werewolf. You will all have to complete three tasks as a group on your way to get to the Garden Archipelago. The werewolves must work together secretly to sabotage all tasks being done by the group. If the group succeeds on any of their three tasks, then they win. If the werewolves succeed on sabotaging all three tasks, then it goes to a vote, and the werewolves need to avoid being found at all costs. If one werewolf evades capture, then all the werewolves may escape, which means the rest of the players will die. If all werewolves are caught, werewolves will be executed. Here are the possibilities:”

1. Werewolves fail to sabotage all three tasks: werewolves lose and are executed.
2. Werewolves sabotage all three tasks but all three are discovered in the vote: werewolves lose and are executed.
3. Werewolves sabotage all three tasks and not all three werewolves are discovered in the vote: werewolves win and escape as a group. Everyone else is executed.

“The first task will be inputting the coordinates of the destination. The coordinates are X (-78.29310238) and Y (21.20238820). Six players must help with this task. If any of the players choose to put in the wrong digits for these numbers, the group will fail. Only one player may enter the helm at a time to input coordinates. Werewolves are an exception to this rule and can enter whether or not other players are present without consequence. Send in six trustworthy players and see if you can input the right coordinates!”

“The second task will be powering up the ship’s thrust engines. There are two in the helm. Each person who enters the helm can crank the handle on one engine or the other. Each engine must be cranked three times or the thrust on the ship will not work fully. Both engines must be full of three units of fuel in this manner. You may send as many people as you wish for this mission. The same rule applies where only one player may occupy the helm at a time unless one of the players is a werewolf.”

“The final task will be steering the ship as it is propelled through extremely treacherous water. This is the hardest task to sabotage, but the easiest task to fail. You must put a lot of trust into the person you choose to lead this expedition. Again, they will be trapped alone in the helm and nobody will be able to communicate with them. They must be very capable.”

“With that, use these headphones to learn your roles!”

Sets of headphones drop from the ceiling, and everyone learns what roles they are. The group is told they must get moving to do the first task. They begin without help from Zakuro or Zarmilla.

Spoiler: First Task (Coordinates)
The group discusses who would be best to send in for this one. It’s hard to trust anyone. In the end, they decide to send in Lilith, Carmilla, Cake, Teddy, Rover, and Lou.

Lilith, Carmilla, Cake, Teddy, and Rover come in and out in that order, when the captain is heard making an announcement:

“Coordinates are incorrect. Werewolves succeed at sabotaging this round.”

The group gasps. Rover, looking defensive, says that he saw both numbers were wrong and couldn’t save them.

Everyone denies being the one to sabotage the numbers. Lilith and Carmilla say they did the first number. Teddy and Cake say they did the second. Rover insists he did the second as well.

In the end, they’re all very suspicious, so everyone agrees to keep this group out of the next couple of decisions.

Spoiler: Second Task (Feuling)
Everyone thinks Domanic is the best choice for the driver in the final round. He’s got the kind of skills necessary to drive the boat, even better than Hubert (who has spent a whole week lazing in the helm drinking beers, even after he got better). This means that the people on fuel duty will be Florsy, Griffin, Hubert, Vera, Kent, and Myles. If Zakuro and Zarmilla can be found, then they will also be on fuel duty, to guarantee all the units of fuel are added.

Teddy, Cake, and Lilith volunteer to look some more for Zarmilla and Zakuro, and they leave.

Florsy enters the fuel room first. Next is Griffin. Hubert enters after Griffin. Next, Vera enters. She seems to take a suspiciously long time, but when she comes out, she complains that toadette kept distracting her by being gross.

Florsy smiles at Vera, explaining that she left Toadette to guard the fueling stations. Vera doesn’t seem happy about that.

After Vera, Kent goes in and comes out with a golf club. He says he saw it in a drain in the captain’s room. He looks angry because somebody bent it. He mentions how this prized golf club of his is able to exert a very precise force before it would bend! He thinks it was probably used to deal about twenty pounds of force before it would be bent.

After a few more minutes of discussing golf, Myles enters. He comes out shaking his head. He lets the others know that one of the tanks is leaking fuel, and that they have failed this round as well. The captain confirms.

Spoiler: Third Task (Steering)
Finally, Domanic smiles at everyone in his own goofy way, and enters the helm alone.

Everyone is in the kitchen except for Zarmilla and Zakuro. Teddy, Lilith, and Cake returned without any additional evidence. They feel the sub moving quickly.

Teddy’s sword clatters to the ground spontaneously. The sound is deafening. Lilith begins to clutch at her stomach and scream, like she’s in immense pain.

The next second, Lilith vomits a huge amount of blood. Carmilla, shocked, goes over to Lilith to help her and carries her away. The others think about helping or waiting for Domanic.

In the end, Rover and Griffin follow to see what’s going on. Suddenly the ship lurches and everyone tumbles to the ground as they feel that they’ve suddenly stopped.

“You have failed the final task. Your pilot was unable to navigate properly. It is now your time to find the werewolves. Before the sub sinks.”

Everyone is shocked. They all had such high confidence in Domanic! Since the game is over, they all hurry into the helm.

[MUSIC]

Inside, two guns laying next to him, is the slumped form of the daring marksman.

Blood pours profusely from a circular wound in his stomach. A bullet sits in the blood on the ground. His guns rest at his feet.

Domanic is dead.

It is now time to vote. Who are the werewolves?

[Discussion begins now. Votes are public. Once half of the remaining players vote for someone, that person will be accused of being a werewolf. If the vote is correct, that werewolf is found, but all three werewolves need to be found before the group succeeds.]

[The first topic should just be your general alibis. Please let me know if you need any clarification on your alibis.]

[This case doesn't contain any conspiracies. All lies are done individually. The deception by the werewolves isn't that complex. If you think two people need to lie for something to be true, then it probably isn't.]

Spoiler: Evidence List
(J) - Vera asked Hubert to stop the ship so she could relax on the deck on day 1.

(K) – Newspaper article 1 – Tells the story of a large shootout which happened in the city. It is said that all the thieves involved in the shootout are probably dead or at least seriously injured with complications for life. Whoever survived would be very wealthy, as some of the goods stolen still haven’t been found.

(L) – In the bathroom, around the sink, it seems like a series of hair products from Dante were used. Inky black flecks are in the sink.

(M) – Towel in the bathroom has dried blood, chunks of oats, and what looks like engine fuel on it.

(N) – Newspaper article 2 – Tells the story of a sport racing club with serious major-league prospects created by a couple of young, aspiring racers with a dream. The car racing club was bought by one Vera Harrington where she became the star racer and took over all the assets. It looks like this was when she was seventeen. Subsequently, it seems she folded the company over when she got bored of it.

(O) – In Vera’s room her black bag has been opened and shuffled through. It looks like maybe some things were taken. A black phone sits on her bed for some reason.

(P) – Newspaper article 3 – Talks about a bank heist where the gem in the vault, even though it was equipped with incredible security, was hacked through by a thief by the name of “Zakuro.” Her crime was caught, but even now, nobody is super sure how she hacked her way in when she definitely didn’t have any inside help.

(Q) – During the third round, Teddy’s sword fell to the ground dramatically and Lilith got very sick and threw up blood.

(R) – Myles claims to have found a golf club on the deck of the ship a few days ago. It doesn’t look to be designer. It is bent at a precise angle, as if it was used with a precise amount of force. It is presumably the golf club which was ejected from the ship a week ago.

(S) – Lilith claims to have seen a black rectangular device between Cake’s breasts while passing her in the hallway during the second round.

(T) – Teddy claims to have heard retching in the bathroom during the second round

(U) – The state of Domanic’s body is such that two guns sit next to him, and blood leaks out from a hole in his stomach. A bullet sits on the ground.

(V) – Near the bottom of one of the engines (the right one) is a small, perfectly straight crack, which causes it to lose fuel.

(W) – Florsy claims to have put Toadette in the helm, which caused Vera to take an unusually long time in the helm. Toadette left the helm after Myles entered and left. She had fuel on her at that time, indicating that she may have witnessed the sabotage.

(X) – There is a golf club missing from Kent’s bag in his room. He claims that anybody could have taken it.

(Y) – There is a large electromagnetic arm on the outside of the ship which can be used to pickup cargo.

(Z) – Teddy received a sabotage opportunity when he pushed the sub out of port, supposedly. He said he could blow up the ship if he chose to.

(AA) – A designer golf club was found bent in a similar manner to the other golf club. This was found by Kent during the second task. It was bent in the grate below the engines.

(AB) – A large metal coil is under the chair in the helm. It’s some part of the ship, probably.

(AC) – On the top deck of the ship, the black box containing the information about the survival game had water sloshing inside it for some reason. On further investigation, it was discovered that it could be cracked open and there is a little keyboard and monitor on the inside. When it’s turned on, it looks impossible to use unfortunately, since it is password protected. It also shouldn’t have water inside, since it seems to be water-proof.

(AD) – A program was supposedly running on the helm’s console when Myles was doing his task in the second round.

(AE) – Griffin recorded the hallway during both nights (day 1/2 and day 2/3) for some reason. He shows everyone on his camera, and they can see that on both nights, Zakuro got up and returned to her room an hour or so later in an identical matter.

(AF) – Food is missing. Half of it was found to be missing on day 2, but right now the pantry is missing all of its food.

(AG) – Last night everyone felt a lurch like the ship moved downward. This is unusual since Hubert never drives the ship during the night.

(AH) – The bathroom has a wide grate in the center. Some blood is found around the edges of the grate, and drips down inside. Additionally, crushed food seems to be at the bottom. Who would waste good food like this? The grate has a combination lock on it. Everyone is certain there are no clues to the combination. It’s only usable for the people who organized this game.

(AI) – Task 1 was doing x and y coordinates. The order was Lilith (x), Carmilla (x), Cake (y), Teddy (y), and Rover (y). Lou was supposed to go but didn’t have a chance. Both numbers were sabotaged.

(AJ) – Task 2 was fueling both engines. The order was Florsy (Right), Griffin (Left), Hubert (Left), Vera (Left), Kent (Right), and Myles (Right). Myles noticed a leak in the engine during his trip. During task 2, Teddy, Cake, and Lilith went to the back of the ship to look for Zakura and Zarmilla.

(AK) – Lilith became mysteriously sick during the third round and threw up blood. Carmilla and Lilith went into their room. Rover and Griffin also left to check but weren’t let in.

"...We're expected to start right away, eh?" Griffin shuddered, glancing at Domanic's body, looking surprised. "That's kinda cruel, isn't it?"

Griffin rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, alrighty then! Griffin Fox isn't the kind of guy to hold back. Let's see..."

He turned on his camera and set it aside, letting the group see the footage whenever they desired. "I think the best thing is to tell the truth, right guys? You tell the truth, and everyone else can decide whether or not you're suspicious. So let's go all out! No lies from me."

He continued.

"As you guys know, I recorded some red-hot video of this Zakuro girl walking up and down the hallways. She was up to something! I could tell. So I got her movements on camera!"

Griffin tilted his head. "...Hmm. This might make me look suspicious...but I guess I'll say it anyways. I asked her what she was up to, but she didn't feel like responding. Kept dodging my questions. Didn't think that was very groovy."

Griffin pursed his lips and shifted his eyes away from the group. "Anyways, I don't really want to say this, but it looks like unless someone else saw her...I was the last person with her. Yikes! Oh, but that was just the night before. I didn't see her today, just last night."

He let out a sigh of relief. "...Alright! Who's next?"

Sock

"Alright, let's... start simple." Clive speaks up. "A lot happened, as I'm sure we all know. I have a lot of questions, as I'm sure everyone else does..."

"Let's just share all of what we've done, or our alibis, to keep it easy for now. If we go too crazy, things will get chaotic, and we might lose information, get off track... and that wouldn't be very good, would it?"

"I didn't do anything special. By the time I got to my task, both of the numbers were already wrong. I've memorized them. We can discuss that in more detail later, though."

"For the second task I didn't do anything of note, but after the third, Griffin and I followed Lilith and Carmilla, after Lilith got sick... We weren't allowed in, though... I just wanted to help..."

"Anyways, to my knowledge, Griffin didn't do anything off or suspicious when I was with him. I'm sorry I don't have much else to share..."

The American Dream

Lilith looked pale (even for her) and shaky. The corners of her mouth dripped red. "This... this is awful... It was during the search for those two -- the Z's -- when I started to feel sick. I went to the bathroom to puke, but on the way there, I saw Cake, and she had a black rectangle between her, well, y'know... Anyway, I went inside and started to puke more blood into the toilet. I... I thought heard someone come in the bathroom, but I really don't know for sure... when I left the bathroom, I also couldn't help but expel more blood onto the grate...

"During the third task, I felt... like I was going to die, pretty much... Carmy took me to the room we share and I felt a bit better when I got a chance to lie down on the bed... I don't want to die here... not here, please... the saboteurs... we have to find them... I'll kill them myself..."

Florsy looks way out of it... and she is very not high.

She just sits there, stroking Toadette.

"Domanic... so soon after Dante too..."

She just stared off blankly while sharing her alibi.

"I went first for round two, and placed Toadette there to keep an eye on everyone. I put her on the right side. She came back after Myles, covered in fuel."

No other way than to make this mistake.

Vera looks horrified for a bit. She slaps her cheeks and now looks pretty mad instead. "Somebody ruffled through my bag, stole a few things, and if I find them, they're going to get the blunt end of a... a golf club... or a stick... or something." She trails off, folding her arms and grumbling.

"Anyway, that gross toad was keeping me occupied by jumping at me and sticking its tongue out and whatever in the helm. So I had to evade it, and that took a while. Really don't want to get toad goop on my clothes, you know? Ech..." She grimaces at the thought, shaking her head. "By the way, there's a third gun now, right? Where'd that come from?"

Rookie Killer

Kent was leaning against the wall with an expression that was some sort of mixture between anger and boredom, "It's another one of these huh? The next one seems to be exciting though. Well let's get this over with, I plead the fifth," Kent said with a small smirk and paused for a moment, "You know what? On second thoughts, I'll help you guys this time. I don't want to die here and I would like to catch the bastard that ruined my club. As for my actions, regrettably I didn't really do anything major other than finding my precious club, which had been bent after hitting someone, in a grate at the bottom of the room where I was doing my fuelling. However, this is information isn't exactly new," the VP then turned to look at the group with a massive frown on his face, "And let me just say this to the person that ruined my designer club, you're lucky that you'll be executed."

"...Lilith are you alright?" Theodore asks, concerned for his friend. "Do you think you were poisoned or something?"

Kachu wrote:
"Let's just share all of what we've done, or our alibis, to keep it easy for now. If we go too crazy, things will get chaotic, and we might lose information, get off track... and that wouldn't be very good, would it?"

"Good idea." He continues. "Like yourself Clive, I didn't really do anything special. After finishing my task, I went to look for Zakuro or Zarmilla. And you all can see how well that turned out. I hope they're alright."

"Can't say I have anything important to say. I just fueled the engine, and I'm sure Vera or Kent would have noticed if I was the one who sabotaged it." Hubert, who'd relinquished his cap out of shame after Domanic was elected pilot instead of him, said. "... Anyways, uh, you guys are sure I didn't say anything weird while I was drunk?"

Lou runs his hand through his hair repeatedly and sits on the floor. "Can't say I did much myself. I didn't even get to the coordinate room before we went and lost that."

WinterCoat wrote:
I went to the bathroom to puke, but on the way there, I saw Cake, and she had a black rectangle between her, well, y'know...

"Sounds like you didn't get too good a view of it... What do you think it was off the top of your head?"

Current Mystery Topic:

What would match the thin, black rectangular object seen by Lilith on Cake?

"...Could it be the phone that was seen on Vera's bed?" Theodore theorizes.

Everyone thinks Teddy was right! Cake must have had a phone on her... But why?

Sock

"Seems like it'd be the most obvious way to.. erm... hide it..." Clive covers his face and blushes.

"Come to think of it, I don't recall if we ever learned why Cake was arrested in the first place. Could she have some sort of connection with Vera...?"

"We did read some stuff about a racing place. Maybe that has something to do with it?" Clive asks nobody in particular, though it was clear he wanted Cake and Vera to give some answers.

Lou's face has a look of realization on his face as it is confirmed that the object between god's gifts was a phone. "Okay then..." Lou mutters to himself before speaking up. "So guys. You know how our food up and vanished right? Well..." He pauses for a bit.

"Fuck, too late to back out now." He stands up and backs up. "So there was this thing alright, a message I saw on some monitor in the hallway. It said it was the third sabotage opportunity. It uh, also said that whoever got rid of the food would get to make a phone call during this elimination match to whoever they wanted. I didn't get rid of the food, cause I like eating, and I didn't tell any of y'all about it cause I'd thought that one of you guys might take that chance. Turns out that didn't work cause Cake probably had the phone and we have no food!"

Lou gestures towards Kent and Hubert. "I also saw the message about the second sabotage opportunity as well. Did it say sabotage though?..." He scratches his head. "Nevermind. The point of was that whoever used it could probably make another crew member sick. Probably what happened to those two right there. So, whoever made Hubert sick please come back me up on the fact that these messages were things."

"...Oh, yeah! Haha. I did see that," Griffin nodded. "I wasn't really sure how relevant that would be, so I didn't mention it. But since you got me on a truth-telling spree, I got Kent sick. Uh...I think a second time? Not really sure."

He pouted before lowering his camera. "I-I didn't even get to ask him any questions... there wasn't a good time for me to do that, you feel me?"

"Either way, you aren't crazy at all, Lou! I saw those messages, too. Uh, let's see. The message said it was the second betrayal opportunity."

Remember us.

"Um..." Carmilla started, bottom lip clenched between her teeth as her anxious gaze kept flicking back to Lilith, "I'm afraid that what I have to contribute may not be very... significant. I went to input my portion of the coordinate right after Lili and... that's it."

"And then when Lili..." She tenses visibly and stares at Lilith, "got sick, and I took her back to our room, I stayed by her side until she said she felt better. Then right after that the announcement happened..."

Florsy opens her mouth to say something to Griffin... but seeing as it was for Kent, she decided to turn the other cheek. She goes to Cake instead.

"They really should give us prisoners some pockets. It gets tiring, having to carry everything in our lady parts."

She absent-mindedly twirls some "titty weed" between her fingers.

"Although, if you didn't want anyone to see it, you really should've pushed it way deeper. I always had to double check myself, or else the guards would have taken my weed away..."

She turns to everyone else again.

"Didn't we find Vera's phone? It's no longer on Cake is it? Can't we check if any calls were made, and who they were made to?"

"Well, from what Lou is saying, it sounds like someone stole all the food and that phone was a little reward," Griffin shrugged.

"Yeah, pretty much. I wasn't going to at first, but once I heard where we were going, I changed my mind. Someone I know who might be able to help out visits there, so I wanted to get in contact with him."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Yeah, pretty much. I wasn't going to at first, but once I heard where we were going, I changed my mind. Someone I know who might be able to help out visits there, so I wanted to get in contact with him."

"Yeah? Did you get to talk to him?"

"Mhm. Supposed to meet him when we get there."

"Interesting," Griffin said. "Did he say how he's gonna help us? Find us a way out, or something?"

"Oh... that's it?" Florsy looks a bit disappointed at the anti-climax. "Half of it went missing on the second day, now all of it is gone. Can we safely say that was all you then?"

The group decides that they have a few open questions already.

About 100 pounds of food were gone. How was it disposed of? Who was involved?

Why didn't Lou get a turn during round 1?

Florsy waits for Cake to respond, and decides to address the other question first.

"Round one was supposed to finish after six people had gone. Only one person is allowed in at a time... not counting the werewolves. So then, someone unknown to us must have gotten in and done an additional input... most likely a werewolf. And possibly before everyone else had already gone."

She looks around at everyone and continues.

"Clive says he saw both numbers already being incorrect. If he is telling the truth, then one from either the Lilith and Carmilla pair, or the Cake and Teddy pair put in an incorrect value. The one who snuck in must have put in the incorrect value for the other number."

Florsy stops and shrugs.

"I don't know how we can determine who do it with what we have right now... this is all I can theorize for now."

No other way than to make this mistake.

Lone wrote:
Florsy waits for Cake to respond, and decides to address the other question first.

"Round one was supposed to finish after six people had gone. Only one person is allowed in at a time... not counting the werewolves. So then, someone unknown to us must have gotten in and done an additional input... most likely a werewolf. And possibly before everyone else had already gone."

She looks around at everyone and continues.

"Clive says he saw both numbers already being incorrect. If he is telling the truth, then one from either the Lilith and Carmilla pair, or the Cake and Teddy pair put in an incorrect value. The one who snuck in must have put in the incorrect value for the other number."

Florsy stops and shrugs.

"I don't know how we can determine who do it with what we have right now... this is all I can theorize for now."

Vera nods in agreement, "That's just about the only way it could happen. As for the food..." She turns to Cake, furrowing her brows. "Could that really have been you?"

fella

“Domanic... I’m sorry.”

Myles sighed and had fallen silent for a while, listening closely to everyone else to try and find some sort of solution to this.

“... In any case, not to detract from the current topics at hand, but I may as well go over everything that I can. So, to start off, I questioned Hubert likely while he was inebriated, and got some... interesting results. He seems to know more than he lets on about the glasses by the incinerator—likely belonging to Preston, as we’ve hypothesized in the past. I asked if he saw them get thrown into the incinerator, and he responds by saying, and I quote, he didn’t, and even if he did, he couldn’t say because he’d get into trouble. It was an odd response, but I couldn’t get anything else out of him.”

As he was wont to do, he pushed up his glasses before continuing.

“The day following that, I went up to the deck when Vera asked me to stop the ship. I found something quite suspicious... A golf club. Non-designer, to be exact. It was bent at a pretty stiff angle, and upon closer inspection, it seemed to have hair spray on the end part of the club. If I had to assume, it was used to knock someone unconscious. I think it was likely the golf club we believed to have been ejected a week ago, and I think it was used against Preston. Perhaps he was killed in a manner similar to Dante, and his body was burned? I’m not quite sure about that theory, though...”

A sigh escaped him as he shook his head, deciding to not mull over that for now.

“In any case, during the elimination match, I did my task and tried to fuel the right engine, but... it leaked out. There was no way I could have fixed it either, sadly. I likewise noticed a program running for picking things up in the ocean, but I figured that was unrelated to the engine problem. In any case... yeah. That’s everything... save for one final note. I was given a betrayal opportunity to make someone on the ship sick. It was titled as ‘Betrayal Opportunity 2’, and it said that the opportunity to betray would be given a day from then.”

“I didn’t take the opportunity, but I didn’t tell anyone about it either because I didn’t want to take the risk of anyone capitalizing on that. Of course, it seems that other people were given the opportunity nonetheless... If I had to guess, Lilith was probably the victim of someone choosing to take that opportunity. Who, though... I’m not sure. In any case, that’s all from me.”

How would someone have snuck in? Where would they be?

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Interesting," Griffin said. "Did he say how he's gonna help us? Find us a way out, or something?"

"Didn't really have a chance to go into a lot of details, so I dunno if he even can or will help. That's part of why I didn't mention it; didn't want to get anyone too excited, y'know?"

Lone wrote:
"Oh... that's it?" Florsy looks a bit disappointed at the anti-climax. "Half of it went missing on the second day, now all of it is gone. Can we safely say that was all you then?"

"Nope. Like I said, I only did it when I heard where we were going. That was after the first half disappeared."

Current talking points:

About 100 pounds of food were gone. How was it disposed of? Who was involved?

* Cake only admits to taking the second fifty pounds, but someone took the first fifty on day 1. Where could this have been disposed of? If Cake got a phone, did anyone else get one?

Why didn't Lou get a turn during round 1?

* Somebody probably snuck into the helm. What kind of method could they have used?

"If there was a phone found by Vera's bed, then it's reasonable to think that Vera took the other half of the food, right?" Griffin asked the others. "Maybe she called someone who could help us, too."

"Yes, that sounds about right," Florsy nods at Griffin.

"Hmm, as for how someone could have snuck in... if they did it while we were taking turns, would we not have noticed? If that's the case, then the only thing I can think of is that they simply went in before everyone else got here, meaning it could only have been Zakuro or Zarmilla. Unless someone was conspicuously missing for some time before task 1... err, besides Zarmilla and Zakuro I mean."

Sock

"Not much comes to mind as to why or how someone else would've gotten in there, so that makes sense to me." Clive nods in agreement with Florsy. "I didn't see anything, of course. We might want to think about it a little more, just in case."

"It might've been hard to see, too..." Clive blushes a little more again, but continues. "If the phones looked similar enough to mistake one for the other, it would make sense that Vera got one as well."

"...Come to think of it, was anyone with Vera when Hubert stopped the ship so she could relax, or whatever? Seems like a good time to dump some food out into the ocean, if she was all alone."

Everyone trees, it seems like Vera does food as well, but best to talk to her about it.

Nobody remembers seeing anyone hiding in the helm, but it would have to be Zakuro or Zarmilla. Where could they have been?

"We couldn't find them no matter how hard we looked. So they could only be in the places we couldn't look, where the tasks were being done. One in the first task room, and the other in the third task room... oh!"

Florsy looks further horrified.

"If this is true... then... oh... Domanic..."

Lone wrote:
"We couldn't find them no matter how hard we looked. So they could only be in the places we couldn't look, where the tasks were being done. One in the first task room, and the other in the third task room... oh!"

Florsy looks further horrified.

"If this is true... then... oh... Domanic..."

"...Oh, Domanic, what?" Griffin asked, not exactly on the same page.

"Everyone was accounted for when Domanic was doing the third task... except for Zakuro and Zarmilla."

Florsy reaches for her lighter, but pulls back, holding off the temptation.

"There's a good chance one of them were hiding in the room, and had something to do with his death."

Apparently not sure where to go with this line of thought, the group becomes stumped. They definitely agree that Zakuro or Zarmilla hid somewhere, and likely hid there for the whole game. They definitely sabotaged the first task as well. Though, could they have known their role if they avoided gathering when the game started? That question has no clear answer.

Maybe it would be best to approach another piece of evidence:

What could be the story with the towel with all the stuff on it in the bathroom? What could it have been used on? DId anyone admit to using it?

After looking over all the evidence with Toadette, Florsy says whatever she can infer.

"First, someone used Dante's hair products to dye their hair black. They then opened the grate and put an injuried, bloody, and maybe dead person inside. Maybe food too, but that could have just been crushed and slipped through. They used the towel to try and clean things up, in addition to clean up some fuel for one reason or another."
Page 62 of 78 [ 3102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus