Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 68 of 78[ 3102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 3 - Daily LifeTopic%20Title

"..Is there anything pointing to Ted maybe not being the last one? If not, gotta vote for him..." Cake sighed.

The American Dream

“Teddy... come on, man... after our little quest...?”

Lilith voted for Teddy.

WinterCoat wrote:

Lilith voted for Teddy.

"Lilith, I..." Theodore sighed and shook his head, unsure of what else to say.

fella

Myles, whose creator was tired of dealing with children and being exhausted all the time don’t @ me, shot a disappointed look over toward Vera after she was outed as a werewolf. A sharp sigh escaped him as he silently planted in his vote for Teddy.

“... Goddammit...”

The American Dream

Joker wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:

Lilith voted for Teddy.

"Lilith, I..." Theodore sighed and shook his head, unsure of what else to say.

“It’s okay. I’ll see you again someday, you know,” she added. “Just hold onto that lapel pin for Archie. I don’t really care why you may have sabotaged anything, but you’re a good knight, kind of.”

"...Hey, guys, I have a question," Griffin asked the others, trying to stop them before their last vote goes through. "If you could choose one of the three you voted for...so the majority looks like it's going to Teddy, and then there's Vera and I. Who would you choose to save?"

"Just curious, is all."

The American Dream

“Teddy. I would save Teddy.”

ASCEND

Zarmilla’s voice drifted from the grate.

“Honestly? Think I’d still pick Vera. I feel a bit sorry for her.”

“Let’s just get this over with. I’m voting for Teddy.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"...Hey, Vera. Teddy."

Griffin turned to the other two werewolves. Sorry not sorry Teddy they all voted for you and it is you so womp womp.

"I want you guys to pitch why you should be saved. Maybe you could change Zarmilla's opinion. Or Vera, you could maybe change Lilith's opinion."

"Go nuts!"

"I'd probably pick... Uh." Hubert said, rubbing his chin. "... Okay, it's not you, definitely not you, and Vera did some fucked up stuff but I don't think she needs to die for it? Either her or Teddy, I guess."

"... I'm still voting for Teddy though."

WinterCoat wrote:
“It’s okay. I’ll see you again someday, you know,” she added. “Just hold onto that lapel pin for Archie. I don’t really care why you may have sabotaged anything, but you’re a good knight, kind of.”

Theodore bit his lip hard, to keep himself from speaking. A small amount of blood formed on his lips.

"Theodore Elisabeth Davenport IV is a werewolf."

"He sabotaged the first and second task. He input the wrong coordinates on the first task when he went in. He slipped into the vent during the second task and sliced into the tank with his sword."

"You have found all the werewolves! But the game is not over. The werewolves will get one final chance to survive:"

"Choose which of the three werewolves to save. The other two will die. It will be decided with majority vote."

Choices:

Vera

Griffin

Teddy

[Choose which werewolf to save! Put your vote in bold in the thread. This choice is completely arbitrary, any can survive and there is no true ending. Question them if you wish.]

Theodore lowered his head.

"I am no knight. I am a coward." He said. "The lowest of the low."

"...This is my last chance," Griffin resolved, turning to the others.

"So I'm gonna expand on the information that I got from Zakuro. She was hiding something, and I knew it, and here it is:"

"One, there's a file of every player here. It contains information about player behaviors. There's another file of the same vein called behavior extrapolation. My guess? It contains some information about the Execution Matches. And I'm sure it will be of use for the fourth as well."

"Two...and I'm sure this will be of interest...I know the coordinates for an emergency escape. That means Zakuro was knowingly hiding the location of a secret exit from us. But if I die, this information dies with me."

"Finally...if you guys want to save Zakuro...I'm confident that I can save her. I know where I dropped her, and I can bring her back."

Griffin leaned against the wall and turned his head. "That's my insurance. You can take it or leave it."

The American Dream

“I choose to save Teddy,” Lilith said, completely dismissing Griffin. “He’s my friend. And I’d do anything for a friend.”

Flory puts a hand to her cheek and thinks.

"Well... we got Vera who ruined Zarmilla, Griffin who stranded Zakuro, and Teddy who..."

Florsy nods at Lilith.

"Teddy's actions were only because he was forced into it, by being a werewolf. He never did anything cruel here, I don't think."

Florsy votes to Save Teddy.

Lone wrote:
Flory puts a hand to her cheek and thinks.

"Well... we got Vera who ruined Zarmilla, Griffin who stranded Zakuro, and Teddy who..."

Florsy nods at Lilith.

"Teddy's actions were only because he was forced into it, by being a werewolf. He never did anything cruel here, I don't think."

Florsy votes to Save Teddy.

"... Really makes you wonder. Everyone here seems to have something, and yet Teddy looks squeaky clean." Hubert said. "And then Griffin goes and makes this a hostage situation."

He sighed. "Alright. I'll vote to save Griffin. If only on the off chance Zakuro knows something else important. Who knows, maybe a day drifting at sea will make her more cooperative..."

ASCEND

“Well, I ain’t a girl to go back on my word, and I’ve already gotten all the payback I really need. I’m sticking with Saving Vera,” Zarmilla said, “Sorry, Griffin, but if you were really planning to bring back Zakura, then I’m not really sure why you went and covered up that security footage.”
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Planetbox wrote:
“Sorry, Griffin, but if you were really planning to bring back Zakura, then I’m not really sure why you went and covered up that security footage.”

"To be fair, I'd be dead otherwise..." Griffin unhelpfully added.

Rookie Killer

"I'll vote for Teddy," said Kent, "Even if he could rescue Zakuro, saving that reporter would just make my current situation worse."

"Tsk, what a crappy choice to have to make..." Cake grumbled as she rubbed the back of her head. After thinking about it for a few moments, she added, "I guess Hube makes a good point. Fine, I'll pick Griff..."

Sock

Clive grits his teeth and mumbles to himself for a little bit. “I don’t like this. Why can’t we all live...?”

“I’m going to vote to save Griffin... if only for some bizarre selfish reasons. I- I really want that footage to get out.. on top of saving as many people as we can.”

"Guess I'll vote to save Griffin. If he's lying about everything... I'm sure we'll find some way to deal with him."

fella

Myles hung his head and closed his eyes, slowly letting out a sigh.

"... Griffin is the logical choice if we want the most information we can get. And if we can rescue Zakuro... but..."

He looked back up and removed his glasses, stuffing them in his jacket's pocket.

"At the same time, he was the progenitor of this plan. Following Lilith's logic to do anything for a friend... I'll vote to save Vera. Even if she's done questionable things in the past... I know that deep down, she's a good person. Not that I doubt Teddy is either, but..."

His voice trailed off.

"... Fuck."

"...Shit, I didn't want something like this on my conscience." Cake kicked the side of the hull angrily. "I can't do it. I'm changing my vote to Ted. Can't pick Griff over him because of a bunch of 'maybes' and because we had a good time that once. As far as I can tell, Ted hasn't done anything wrong."

"...I'm telling ya, Zakuro was hiding all this information from us!" Griffin snapped after Cake changed her vote. "I didn't leave her stranded somewhere for the fun of it! We all knew the execution match was coming! Why didn't she tell us where the emergency exit was? Hubby could have taken us there, right?"

Griffin seemed rattled for the first time since the killing game started.

"None of you wanted to do anything about our situation, and I'm a villain for it now? We were just waiting around like sitting ducks, game after game...I-if you kill me here, everything we've found out this game will go to waste, and more of you will *definitely* die!"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"...Shit, I didn't want something like this on my conscience." Cake kicked the side of the hull angrily. "I can't do it. I'm changing my vote to Ted. Can't pick Griff over him because of a bunch of 'maybes' and because we had a good time that once. As far as I can tell, Ted hasn't done anything wrong."

"Look, I'm not happy about this either, I want to make the safest choice as much as everyone else." Hubert said. "But we need to think of the benefits. If we keep Griffin, we get his knowledge, maybe save another person, and maybe get all her knowledge too. It's the choice with the most advantages."

No other way than to make this mistake.

Collin1002 wrote:
"At the same time, he was the progenitor of this plan. Following Lilith's logic to do anything for a friend... I'll vote to save Vera. Even if she's done questionable things in the past... I know that deep down, she's a good person. Not that I doubt Teddy is either, but..."

Vera simply tears up, then starts crying profusely. Much more so than she had before. Perhaps it was the imminent threat of actual death or simply the words spoken.

After a few seconds, she sobs, rubs her eyes, and sniffs. "You know, I get what I d-did wrong! I j-just didn't have much of a c-choice, a-and it's not m-much of an excuse, and I can't p-promise any of you a-nything, b-because it'd probably j-just be a lie, so..." The words are obviously hard to understand through the constant sobbing and sniffing. "A-- At the start, I'd p-probably be insulting m-most of you, b-but... I r-really understand now. Just how t-terrible I've been. I'm s-sorry."

She pauses some more, sniffing and slightly calming down. "Maybe it's because I n-never had anyone to tell me w-what was wrong and what was r-right, but... I t-think I understand now. M-- Mostly, anyway." She turns to Myles and smiles, her cheeks still red and dripping tears. "I f-feel like it's all over, s-so... thank y-you for everything."

Theodore wipes the blood off of his lips.

"I am not worthy of your votes." He said. "But I must thank you for them. No matter what may come next, I am prepared to face it. Should I be chosen to die, I will face my death with what little dignity I have left. On the other hand if I am spared, I will do whatever it takes to redeem myself for my actions."

fella

Datamatt wrote:
Collin1002 wrote:

Vera simply tears up, then starts crying profusely. Much more so than she had before. Perhaps it was the imminent threat of actual death or simply the words spoken.

After a few seconds, she sobs, rubs her eyes, and sniffs. "You know, I get what I d-did wrong! I j-just didn't have much of a c-choice, a-and it's not m-much of an excuse, and I can't p-promise any of you a-nything, b-because it'd probably j-just be a lie, so..." The words are obviously hard to understand through the constant sobbing and sniffing. "A-- At the start, I'd p-probably be insulting m-most of you, b-but... I r-really understand now. Just how t-terrible I've been. I'm s-sorry."

She pauses some more, sniffing and slightly calming down. "Maybe it's because I n-never had anyone to tell me w-what was wrong and what was r-right, but... I t-think I understand now. M-- Mostly, anyway." She turns to Myles and smiles, her cheeks still red and dripping tears. "I f-feel like it's all over, s-so... thank y-you for everything."

Myles remained silent, though he returned her gaze. Eventually, a pained expression came onto his face, rather than the usual stoic, cold one he wore.

“... I’m sorry that it’s going to end this way, Vera. No one who died so far truly deserved it... none of us are monsters who deserve death. Except the Vice President, but... that’s just me. It’s beside the point anyway.”

He sighed and shook his head.

“Vera. I was never good with words, especially ones like these, but... I’m... also sorry that you weren’t able to understand that difference until now. You truly are a good person; just... misguided. And that’s of no fault of your own. So... don’t blame yourself. Let... let your final thoughts be positive, if nothing else. And... if there’s an afterlife—a heaven—of some sort, I hope you and everyone else find your way there.”

A small, genuine smile came onto his face. He hoped that it would comfort her, bad as he was at scenarios like this.

The votes tally up and the group can hear the loud speakers turn on. It starts out as a static, almost as if someone is sitting on the other end, thinking what to say next. At this time, Zarmilla is released from the vents.

"Teddy will live, then," says the familiar voice of the captain. "You chose wisely."

Out of the the console in the helm come several mechanical hands with robotic arms. They wrestle Vera and Griffin to the ground, putting something around their ankles.

[MUSIC]

They're cement weights, which cling tightly to them. Griffin, whose glasses broke when he was slammed down looks more disheveled then his cool-guy persona has ever allowed him to look. Vera on the other hand is consumed by utter misery. This whole experience shook her life to the core, and as she tries to look on the bright side in her final moments, her mind is also swimming with regrets.

The hands guide everyone upstairs, carrying Vera and Griffin, who begin to put together what will happen. Up on the deck, the two of them are lined up near the edge. Everyone watches from the side as the two of them teeter by the edge. Zakuro likely died in these waters and now her killer would as well.

"Teddy, as the surviving werewolf, it is your duty to push them in. Nobody moves from this spot until the deed is done."

Teddy blinks with fear and hangs his head. He marches forward and gives Griffin a shove. There's a splash, and immediately, Griffin is gone. He then turns to Vera and pushes her as well. There's a few moments afterward where everyone contemplates the fact that the two of them are drowning and dying and there's nothing they can do about it.

"Congratulations, you have survived the third elimination match. Talk to you all when time comes for the final."

The arms take one last moment to throw Domanic's body overboard as well. Sending him off into the depths.

Chapter 3: Elimination Match End

[Eleven Competitors Remain]

[Nice, Chapter 3 is over! Take some time to reflect on events and relax while Chapter 4 is being prepared...]
Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 3 - Elimination MaTopic%20Title

Florsy goes over to Teddy and puts an arm around him.

"Don't feel bad..." she whispers. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you... you were just dealt a bad hand and had to do what you had to do. None of us wanted to find and out the werewolves either... but we had to, for our own and everyone elses lives."

She gives him a quick hug in the hopes it'll make him feel better.

"If you need any medicine to help keep your spirits up, just let me know, okay?"

ASCEND

Zarmilla stretches her back and arms as she stood on the ship, quite sore from her time in the vent.

“Yeah, Florsy’s right. It ain’t your fault this happened to you,” she replied, “But making you act as the executioner? That’s just cold.”

She stood by the edge and stared solemnly at the spot where Vera disappeared, now the only Vera left.

“She really didn’t deserve this. I don’t know what she deserved but it sure as hell wasn’t this. Somehow this feels so much more depressing than any of the gruesome stuff we saw before...”

She glanced up at the horizon and then clutched her cheeks, clawing at them as if trying to tear them off.

“I hope y’all don’t mind if I skip the after-party. I just...need to get this face off.”

Zarmilla stepped toward the entrance of the ship, in something of a daze.

The American Dream

Lilith looked into the deep-blue graveyard and sighed wistfully. "It's almost over now, right? I wonder who's gonna be next..." She then moved away from the group and went to go throw up more blood, probably.

Lone wrote:
Florsy goes over to Teddy and puts an arm around him.

"Don't feel bad..." she whispers. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you... you were just dealt a bad hand and had to do what you had to do. None of us wanted to find and out the werewolves either... but we had to, for our own and everyone elses lives."

She gives him a quick hug in the hopes it'll make him feel better.

"If you need any medicine to help keep your spirits up, just let me know, okay?"

Theodore doesn't return the hug. He stares off the side of the deck sadly.

"I don't deserve this kindness. It should've been me down there, instead of one of them. If Griffin had lived, Zakuro might have been saved. And while what Vera did was wrong, she certainly didn't deserve to die for it. Now I'm the one responsible for their deaths." He sighs. "I'm a killer."

Sock

Clive silently shakes his head. "You're a killer? Sure, sure. It's all... It's all a matter of what circumstance you're in. This isn't your fault. None of this is anyone's fault..."

"You're a killer. But you're not a murderer. You get what I'm trying to say...? Maybe I should stop saying nonsense. I'm sorry, Teddy. At least we're almost done with all this... Maybe if we keep telling ourselves that we can feel better about things."

"Yes," Florsy agrees. "If you're a killer, then we all are. We were all forced to vote them to their deaths. There's no need to carry the burden by yourself!"

"I just let two people die to save you. Don't you dare try to tell me I picked wrong now."

Chapter 4

[MUSIC]

A couple of rain drops begin falling. Clouds cover the sky completely, making way for a light drizzle and fog. Everyone begins to head down into the broken sub when Lou spots a spec crawling toward them on the horizon.

The spec comes closer and everyone can see it's a speed boat being manned by a bald man in a Hawaiian shirt and board shorts. The man is rather stocky with a wide build. His glasses are covered with moisture from the rain so that he can barely see through them.

The speed boat slows down as the man gets closer, and he seems to be taken aback. His accent sounds a little bit northeastern as he speaks.

"Good day, uhhhhhhhh, gentlemen, may I ask where you are all headed?"

He chuckles nervously eyeing everyone's outfits cautiously. Seems he's wigged out by the prison garb. He wipes off his glasses.

"Wait, is that Vice President Steel? Uh can any of you explain why the vice president is here?"

He sees Cake and smiles, "Oh Miss Cake! It's so good to see you!"

"This is so weird that two old friends would meet out here, eh?" he adds suspiciously.

[I will be playing as this baldy during the DL so feel free to talk with him and try to get what you want out of him. I will keep my phone on and respond as much as possible.]

[Chapter 4 DL has started so feel free to request new FTE partners!]

"... A person." Hubert muttered, walking closer to the speedboat (and the edge of the ship) in a daze. "... A person! Yeah! Fuck yeah!"

Then he broke into a mad sprint towards the man, and apparently forgot where the ship ended because he went right overboard. It didn't put a damper on his enthusiasm though as he held onto the edge while laughing like a madman. "It's a person! It's over! We're saved! It's all over!"
Page 68 of 78 [ 3102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus