
Play it now! Cases 1-4 are fully playable! https://gamejolt.com/games/truth-and-co ... ces/783854
Rather watch it than play it? I've got you covered: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 49mM4uOyvr
Premise:
Set just a few weeks after Spirit of Justice, Phoenix Wright and his friends take on six brand new cases! Meanwhile, a notorious serial killer has come out of hiding to target Miles Edgeworth. Can Phoenix figure out who this killer is before they come after Edgeworth himself? And does the fact that a prosecutor from his past has returned have anything to do with this current dilemma?
This game will spoil major plot points from AA1-AA6. You cannot fully enjoy this game without having played them or at least being familiar with them.
Here are some basic summaries of the cases:
As for content warnings, it's a little darker than the mainstream games but I can't think of anything especially triggering. I'd say a solid T, not too extreme but not super light either. No extreme language, no gore. One case in particular is definitely a tear jerker (I know because I've actually teared up while writing it, and I've never done that before in over 20 years as a writer).
Stay tuned for updates. That seems to be just about everything I can say at this point. Please let me know what you think if you've played it!

