Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 2 of 21[ 834 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next

Re: GS4 Contradictions (Spoilers, almost every case)Topic%20Title

操纵距离程度的能力

Quote:

Spoiler:
Probably because Phoenix has driven him into the ground even lower, and the dark secret he's kept for all these years was finally broken out... by Phoenix himself, and his own student.

Spoiler:
and his dear younger brother.Image

You can call me whatever you want:3

Idol of Polar Bears

Okay, I just finished the first trial day of 4-2 and I can see a contradiction clear as day.

Spoiler: 4-2
Stickler stole Trucy's panties and dashed down the alley, into Meraktis' garage, and hid the panties inside the tailpipe of Meraktis' car. He then left the garage and traveled south, avoiding the Talent Agency to avoid being spotted by Trucy. He passed by the Kitaki mansion and stole Plum's panties from the clothesline. Given this information, Stickler must have entered the park through the south entrance.

And, this is where the contradiction arises. Stickler read the sign on the noodle cart as "NOODLE" and not "ELDOON". This could only have been if he were standing in the northern section of the park. When he called out to Meraktis and Wocky, Meraktis turned his head and was somehow shot in the right temple. However, if Stickler entered through the south entrance, wouldn't he have called out to the two from the south instead of the north?

Stickler had no reason to miss either of them. It's unlikely he was in a hurry, so he couldn't have simply charged blindly through the conflict then suddenly recoil back and shout for them to stop. If he had, he would have wound up being the dead one.

Spoiler: The rest of 4-2, further than where you're at
The way I see it, Stickler did enter through the south, and was probably going to go through the east, but upon seeing someone, made a beeline for the trash can, and when he got there, Wocky pulled out his knife, Stickler yelled, and Meratkis got shot in the right temple by Alita inside the cart After that, Wocky ran, and when Stickler saw an opportunity, he took off as fast as he could. At no time was he facing the side of the cart in the direction he claimed.

Blacker than a moonless night,
hotter and more bitter than
Hell itself... That is coffee.

Croik wrote:
To Tuntis~

They say a few times that Meraktis panicked, so I assume he was just freaked out enough that his expertise momentarily left him.

Spoiler: moar 4-2
I doubt it: he WAS a professional doctor, after all. Too much of an basic mistake.

Insert fangirl-ish signature here full of Photoshop glamour.
Obvious Mistakes! *SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

PWLib / AIGE developer

So far I've only noticed two, in the first case.

Firstly; Phoenix says they were playing with a RED deck of cards, yet in the photo the deck of cards is BLUE

Second; Phoenix states in his testimony something (I can't remember now..) but then when he revises his testimony, it's different to what he said prior to revising.
If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!
"(Not)Guilty" for PWLib | Emergency Case Selection Fixes
Case 1-1 for PWLib | Pearl
Re: Obvious Mistakes! *SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

Four is Death

Contradctions thread.

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

DDRKhat wrote:

Firstly; Phoenix says they were playing with a RED deck of cards, yet in the photo the deck of cards is BLUE

Second; Phoenix states in his testimony something (I can't remember now..) but then when he revises his testimony, it's different to what he said prior to revising.

All will be revealed, DDRKhat. All will be revealed.
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

Detective in training

The deck on the table was probably the one they weren’t using.
Spoiler: 4-1
I’d think Orly had the deck they were using and dropped it when she got whacked.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/FusedDevil%20Dan.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.</iframe>

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

As I said, you'll learn. Just be paitent and finish the trial!
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

Detective in training

Which one?
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/FusedDevil%20Dan.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.</iframe>

nuuuuu, stoooooop

tuntis wrote:
Spoiler: moar 4-2
I doubt it: he WAS a professional doctor, after all. Too much of an basic mistake.

Spoiler:
Not a very good doctor, from what we know of him... XD;;;

It is a pretty basic mistake, yeah. But when you're in that much of a panic even the most basic of knowledge can leave you. And really, even if he realized that she was still alive, he still needed to dispose of her--throwing her unconscious body into the river would do the job whether she was alive or dead. It was Klavier and Apollo who *assumed* he thought she was dead.

ImageImage

PWLib / AIGE developer

xfma_addictx wrote:
DDRKhat wrote:

All will be revealed, DDRKhat. All will be revealed.

Sorry but it never does get explained... especially the deck of cards being the wrong colour... care to explain for me?

I've cleared Case 2 now, i found that nowhere near as exciting as the first case.
If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!
"(Not)Guilty" for PWLib | Emergency Case Selection Fixes
Case 1-1 for PWLib | Pearl

In Justice We Trust

Though relatively insignificant, and not plot-related, I happened to notice an odd difference between Ema's sprite from Phoenix Wright and her sprite from Apollo Justice: her eye color. Unlike Phoenix's darker skin or Meekins's non-bandaged hand, this one strikes me as difficult to explain other than the designers forgetting Ema's less noticeable details.
I'll always love you, Max.

call me crazy

The majority of Ema's official art has the eye color of her older, updated sprite, (otherwise the neutral grey or black eyes they seem to color in for a lot) however. It seems her sprite used in that particular case, 1-5, has the really bright blue eyes alone.

And the dark skin situation can be easily explained due to lesser quality colors used in the first three games since they originate from the GBA line. (majority of characters had pale looking color palettes) Bringing Ema into the picture again, that's why her and the other characters introduced in that case have a more fresher, darker-colored, and somewhat different look. ...and Meekins' hand could have...healed?

In Justice We Trust

I said unlike Phoenix's darker skin or Meekins's non-bandaged hand, not like Phoenix's darker skin or Meekins's non-bandaged hand.
I'll always love you, Max.

操纵距离程度的能力

Spoiler: case 4-3, the big magic
When Polly was required to figure out how did the big illusion work, he present the brooch and thrown his authority of two Lamiroirs on the stage. Well, I felt weird when he said so. One of his former authority was Lamiroir went to the stage by getting through the pipe on the celling, she "disappeared", lost her brooch in the pipe , and turned up with no brooch, I can't see how could he figure out the truth from the lost brooch.

I mean, we all know Lamiroir lost her brooch when she was moving on the celling, from the stage to the platform, so she must had her brooch when she was stil on the stage with Klavier, no matter if she's the real or the fake one. There is no way for Polly to get a two-Lamiroir deduction if it's only based on the missing brooch(and it is).

PCHOOO

I'm not quite sure of everything you said, but here's how I understand that it all worked and was figured out:

Spoiler: 4-3
In the video, it was known that Lamiroir was onstage at first, and at some point during the song she switched places with Valant. Now, it is never explained exactly how they did this switch, but it must have happened at the instant before the platform started to rise. Anyway, in looking at the video Apollo can see that at first, Lamiroir has the brooch on. When the "switch" is made, the fake Lamiroir also has the brooch on. The brooch is on up to the point that Klavier pulls down on the cloak and the fake disappears. This too is never explained, presumably Valant has some tricks up his sleeve. Regardless, when Lamiroir "reappears" on the forum in the back she does not have her brooch. Since the Lamiroir on stage at the beginning was the real one, this is sufficient proof that she lost her brooch sometime during the song. Since the brooch was found in her dressing room and it was impossible for her to have gone there in the minute she had, this proved that she had gone through the air duct and that the brooch had fallen through the vent. Make sense?

Spoiler: 4-4
In the initial examination of the coffee cup, Ema says that the murder laced the mug's rim with atroquinine. However, in reality, the poison came directly from Drew's lips - hence the lip shaped residue on the mug. Question is, why would Ema believe that the poison was applied to the rim and not from Drew's lips? If she'd sprayed the cup's entire rim, she would have seen that only the lip print was showing up poisoned since Drew only took one sip. Didn't she say she'd sprayed absolutely everything suspicious in the room (save the frame)? She would've even sprayed the coffee since she knew the poison didn't originate from it. True, the supposed murderer could've only rubbed the poison into that one spot and hoped Drew would drink from that one location, but it seems much more likely that they'd at least poison a wide swathe rather than one lip-shaped portion.

Regy Rusty wrote:
I'm not quite sure of everything you said, but here's how I understand that it all worked and was figured out:

In the video, it was known that Lamiroir was onstage at first, and at some point during the song she switched places with Valant. Now, it is never explained exactly how they did this switch, but it must have happened at the instant before the platform started to rise. Anyway, in looking at the video Apollo can see that at first, Lamiroir has the brooch on. When the "switch" is made, the fake Lamiroir also has the brooch on. The brooch is on up to the point that Klavier pulls down on the cloak and the fake disappears. This too is never explained, presumably Valant has some tricks up his sleeve. Regardless, when Lamiroir "reappears" on the forum in the back she does not have her brooch. Since the Lamiroir on stage at the beginning was the real one, this is sufficient proof that she lost her brooch sometime during the song. Since the brooch was found in her dressing room and it was impossible for her to have gone there in the minute she had, this proved that she had gone through the air duct and that the brooch had fallen through the vent. Make sense?

Here is the point people are making that makes no sense :-

Spoiler:
Considering she said she "didn't stop" and that she did lose her broach. She still didn't have the time to make it to there. Baring in mind 1 minute is all she had. From the time hearing "Press the button" and the gunshot, to her reapearing. There dosn't seem to be enough time considering the distance to do this. Does that make sense? I mean....thats the part im having issues with. The 1 minute "Run"...with the 20 second stop and listen?

Now onto one of my own. Involving case 4-2 :-

Spoiler:
Considering all that was said about the car not starting, how he had to push the noodle stand to dispose of "the body" he had created (I am talking about the doctor), how exactly did the underwear thief have time to travel that distance in the time it toke the doctor to remove the pots (and you can bet he was rushing remember, he thought he had killed Altia (name?). This makes no sense. Also, the other point was WHY O WHY did he put the gun in with her? If he had kept it, there wouldn't be as much of a issue in terms of this contradicton.

PCHOOO

Worcanna wrote:
Here is the point people are making that makes no sense :-

Spoiler:
Considering she said she "didn't stop" and that she did lose her broach. She still didn't have the time to make it to there. Baring in mind 1 minute is all she had. From the time hearing "Press the button" and the gunshot, to her reapearing. There dosn't seem to be enough time considering the distance to do this. Does that make sense? I mean....thats the part im having issues with. The 1 minute "Run"...with the 20 second stop and listen?

Now onto one of my own. Involving case 4-2 :-

Spoiler:
Considering all that was said about the car not starting, how he had to push the noodle stand to dispose of "the body" he had created (I am talking about the doctor), how exactly did the underwear thief have time to travel that distance in the time it toke the doctor to remove the pots (and you can bet he was rushing remember, he thought he had killed Altia (name?). This makes no sense. Also, the other point was WHY O WHY did he put the gun in with her? If he had kept it, there wouldn't be as much of a issue in terms of this contradicton.

For your first point:
I think you're a little confused about the timeline. She didn't take 20 seconds to stop and listen to the gunshot. She heard the words and the gunshot as she was running past the vent. She probably faltered for a few seconds when she heard it and forgot the words, and this was when her brooch dropped. However, she was still in a hurry so she ran the rest of the way immediately, without thinking too much about what it was she had just observed.

Second point:

I really don't fully understand what you're saying here, but here goes. If you're asking how Stickler had enough time to get to the park by the time Meraktis arrived then it's simple: Stickler had already left Meraktis's garage by the time Meraktis tried to start the car. Meraktis then had to steal the stand, remove the noodle bowls (I think this is what you mean by pots) and walk to the park. If however, your question is the opposite, namely how come Stickler hadn't gotten to the park and left in the long amount of time it must have taken Meraktis to get there, it still makes sense. Remember, Stickler took a much longer route to the park to avoid passing Trucy's house. Meraktis took the direct route. Finally, as to why Meraktis put the gun in with Alita, the answer is again quite simple. He needed to dispose of her dead body in the river (or so he thought). Naturally, he would want to dispose of the incriminating gun as well. Since he thought she was dead and would look suspicious carrying a gun, he just threw it into the noodle cart with her. It's just too bad for him that she was still alive.

I hope that all makes sense now.

操纵距离程度的能力

Regy Rusty wrote:

I...I didn't express myself clearly enough, sorry. :headbang:
I mean, before he presented the brooch, he even didn't know there were two Lamiroirs on the stage. He "deduce" the fact by Lamiroir's brooch is unreasonable. Based on Lamiroir's two minutes movement in the air duct and the fact that she just "disappeared" for 20 seconds on the stage, it's easy to come to a conclusion that there were two Lamiroirs on the stage that night, but a single brooch shouldn't had become an evidence at all. No matter the Lamiroir who "disappeared" was the real or the fake one, "she" must had the brooch because if "she" hadn't , that means "she" had already got through the air duct before "she" disappeared and it doesn't make any sense. I was not confused by how the illusion worked, but Apollo's unbelievable ability of figuring out the switch trick by something which actually have noting to do with the illusion. :yogi:

Why, exactly does Daryan need money? He's a famous rock star who plays majoe stadiums, has been around at least 7 years, and has recorded at least 12 albums, and yet he decided to go through all he did just so he could make a few bucks with that coccoon.

Blacker than a moonless night,
hotter and more bitter than
Hell itself... That is coffee.

操纵距离程度的能力

CrawdKenny wrote:
Why, exactly does Daryan need money? He's a famous rock star who plays majoe stadiums, has been around at least 7 years, and has recorded at least 12 albums, and yet he decided to go through all he did just so he could make a few bucks with that coccoon.

I'm under an impression that it was Machi who needs money...Daryan is a police man after all, he can earn great benefit from a...senior official?(I haven't reached the 4-3 of English version, so I don't know the exact word, sorry for that)

Spoiler: For those of you who beat case 4-2
I thought it was appropiate to add the caption on this spoiler since some ppl seems to post contradictions to this case before beating it, assuming that some ppl didn't beat the case,therefore not realizing some contradictings (like the panty thief being at the otherside of the park) are addressed in the game. Anyway, I don't know if I missed something in case 4-2, but what was bothering me was the paint on Alita's left slipper.

The part whether the doctor put the slippers on Alita or Alita putting the slippers on when she enters the clinic is fuzzy to me, but regardless, how did the paint got onto her slipper since she was knocked cold in the clinic and was put into the stand afterwards. She didn't wore the slippers to walk pass the car accident scene. So how is it possible for the paint to get on her slippers if she never walked pass the kitaki mansion? Also, wouldn't there be paint on the stand since Pal put Alita in there?

Speaking of paint, I realize there is another contradiction. The doctor didn't seem to have enough time to remove paint off of his car, so why isn't there any paint on it? The mirror had paint, but the car doesn't. Surely, hitting Phoenix would cause some paint splashed onto the car, whether Phoenix or Pal hit the paint cans during the collision.

Spoiler: For those of you who beat case 4-2
I thought it was appropiate to add the caption on this spoiler since some ppl seems to post contradictions to this case before beating it, assuming that some ppl didn't beat the case,therefore not realizing some contradictings (like the panty thief being at the otherside of the park) are addressed in the game. Anyway, I don't know if I missed something in case 4-2, but what was bothering me was the paint on Alita's left slipper.

The part whether the doctor put the slippers on Alita or Alita putting the slippers on when she enters the clinic is fuzzy to me, but regardless, how did the paint got onto her slipper since she was knocked cold in the clinic and was put into the stand afterwards. She didn't wore the slippers to walk pass the car accident scene. Also, wouldn't there be paint on the stand since Pal put Alita in there?

Speaking of paint, I realize there is another contradiction. The doctor didn't seem to have enough time to remove paint off of his car, so why isn't there any paint on it? The mirror had paint, but the car doesn't. Surely, hitting Phoenix would cause some paint splashed onto his car, whether Phoenix or Pal hit the paint cans during the collision.

Alita got paint on her slippers after shooting Meraktis. She had to go to Kitaki Mansion since it's her home after all. The mirror got splattered because it landed in the paint whereas the car just zoomed by. The might have gotten paint on it, but we only see the left side and the back of it.

Gwiffen wrote:
Alita got paint on her slippers after shooting Meraktis. She had to go to Kitaki Mansion since it's her home after all. The mirror got splattered because it landed in the paint whereas the car just zoomed by. The might have gotten paint on it, but we only see the left side and the back of it.

Spoiler: that still doesn't make sense
But that still does not make sense since there is the footprint with the leaf covered in yellow paint by the stand. I mean, let's say she kills Dr. Meraktis and went to the mansion where she steps on wet paint. She would have to return to the scene of the crime because of the leaf covered in yellow paint. Why would she return to the scene of the crime, especially after not altering it?; keep in mind that the footprint left by Alita are pointing towards the opposite direction of the stand as if she was getting off of it.

It also rained that day, though it didn't seem that it was raining at the time of the murder, but it has when Meraktis was hauling the stand. So I guess it explains why the car isn't covered in paint.

Although, I like 4-2, it seems a bit sloppy to me. Maybe I am thinkin too hard, but wouldn't there be traces of Pal's brains and blood in the stand that indicate he was shot by someone inside since he was shot a few feet away? I assume the bullet was stuck in his head since it would probably hit Wocky if it wasn't.

Watatata~! wrote:
The majority of Ema's official art has the eye color of her older, updated sprite, (otherwise the neutral grey or black eyes they seem to color in for a lot) however. It seems her sprite used in that particular case, 1-5, has the really bright blue eyes alone.

And the dark skin situation can be easily explained due to lesser quality colors used in the first three games since they originate from the GBA line. (majority of characters had pale looking color palettes) Bringing Ema into the picture again, that's why her and the other characters introduced in that case have a more fresher, darker-colored, and somewhat different look. ...and Meekins' hand could have...healed?

Of course it should heal since the flashback scene was a few years after 1st game. I know that the poster, General Luigi said "unlike" and not "like" and that the poster I quoted misread his quote, but yeah...I just wanted to point that out. :edgy:

Yuki Fan~!

Spoiler: AJ:AA Case 2
Wait, Alita shot the safe when it was closed, right? Why isn't there a bullet hole on the front of the safe?

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

There was one thing that really bugged me - why did Meraktis think Alita was DEAD? He's a doctor, dammit. He should know the difference between unconcious and DEAD - even I know that.

Four is Death

PhoenixAshes wrote:
Wait, Alita shot the safe when it was closed, right? Why isn't there a bullet hole on the front of the safe?

It was open, duh.

Yuki Fan~!

Occlude Wave wrote:
PhoenixAshes wrote:

It was open, duh.

No, it wasn't... If it was, she would have taken the papers...

And when Apollo and Trucy heard the noise... She only typed in the first 2 numbers...

Which brings me to another contradiction...

How did she know the combination to the safe!?

Four is Death

I haven't played it, so I'm guessing.

First time she tried, she opened it, but got found by Pal, so the gun was fired into the safe.

She worked there (or used to), which is how she knew the combination.

PCHOOO

Doom Saber wrote:
But that still does not make sense since there is the footprint with the leaf covered in yellow paint by the stand. I mean, let's say she kills Dr. Meraktis and went to the mansion where she steps on wet paint. She would have to return to the scene of the crime because of the leaf covered in yellow paint. Why would she return to the scene of the crime, especially after not altering it?; keep in mind that the footprint left by Alita are pointing towards the opposite direction of the stand as if she was getting off of it.

It also rained that day, though it didn't seem that it was raining at the time of the murder, but it has when Meraktis was hauling the stand. So I guess it explains why the car isn't covered in paint.

Although, I like 4-2, it seems a bit sloppy to me. Maybe I am thinkin too hard, but wouldn't there be traces of Pal's brains and blood in the stand that indicate he was shot by someone inside since he was shot a few feet away? I assume the bullet was stuck in his head since it would probably hit Wocky if it wasn't.

There isn't a footprint covered in yellow paint at the stand. There is a footprint with an impression of a leaf at the stand. That is, there was a leaf lying on the ground where Alita stepped when she got off, so she pressed down on it as she stepped, leaving a footprint that showed the leaf. And then when she lifted her foot the leaf was stuck to it! She walked out of the park the leaf stuck to her slipper. It was still stuck when she reached the Kitaki mansion and stepped in the paint. Presumably, at some point she changed shoes and peeled the paint covered leaf off before throwing it away in the garbage. Either that, or she took the slippers off once she'd reached the gate of the mansion, and Plum threw them away the next day as she was cleaning up.

Tinker wrote:
There was one thing that really bugged me - why did Meraktis think Alita was DEAD? He's a doctor, dammit. He should know the difference between unconcious and DEAD - even I know that.

This is a simple matter of panic, I think. Meraktis "killed" Alita in a fit of rage, and then realized what he had done. He panicked and went around arranging for the disposal of her body, and just never thought to check her pulse. Plus, we know he's not exactly the greatest doctor in the world (although I guess checking to see if she was alive is something even a bad doctor could have done.)

PhoenixAshes wrote:

And when Apollo and Trucy heard the noise... She only typed in the first 2 numbers...

Use spoiler tags please!

The shot was not fired while Apollo and Trucy were in there. It was fired the night before when Alita was trying to get Meraktis to give her the papers. Presumably during the struggle that resulted in Alita getting strangled. As for how she knew the combination, she had worked there before. Plus she may have seen it the night before as the safe may have been opened sometime during her visit. (It could also have already been open when she arrived.)

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Regy Rusty wrote:
Tinker wrote:

This is a simple matter of panic, I think. Meraktis "killed" Alita in a fit of rage, and then realized what he had done. He panicked and went around arranging for the disposal of her body, and just never thought to check her pulse. Plus, we know he's not exactly the greatest doctor in the world (although I guess checking to see if she was alive is something even a bad doctor could have done.)

He got panicked because he thought she was dead - if so, why wasn't the first thing to check whether she was actually dead? To me, it seemed more logical that he wasnted to murder her in any case, so while she was unconcious, he went to throw her into the river. But the game doesn't take it that way.

Regy Rusty wrote:
Doom Saber wrote:

There isn't a footprint covered in yellow paint at the stand. There is a footprint with an impression of a leaf at the stand. That is, there was a leaf lying on the ground where Alita stepped when she got off, so she pressed down on it as she stepped, leaving a footprint that showed the leaf. And then when she lifted her foot the leaf was stuck to it! She walked out of the park the leaf stuck to her slipper. It was still stuck when she reached the Kitaki mansion and stepped in the paint. Presumably, at some point she changed shoes and peeled the paint covered leaf off before throwing it away in the garbage. Either that, or she took the slippers off once she'd reached the gate of the mansion, and Plum threw them away the next day as she was cleaning up.

Spoiler:
I could have sworn to see the leaf and not the impression in the crime scene. Maybe I am wrong.

Last edited by Doom Saber on Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Regy Rusty wrote:

Tinker wrote:

PhoenixAshes wrote:

Use spoiler tags please!

The shot was not fired while Apollo and Trucy were in there. It was fired the night before when Alita was trying to get Meraktis to give her the papers. Presumably during the struggle that resulted in Alita getting strangled. As for how she knew the combination, she had worked there before. Plus she may have seen it the night before as the safe may have been opened sometime during her visit. (It could also have already been open when she arrived.)

From what I gathered from the case and from the summary on this site, Alita forced the doctor to open the safe. Just before she could get ahold of the paper, the doctor attacked her, causing her to shoot at him, but missed. He probably then strangled her and then closed her case. In a panic, he probably forgot or miss checked her pulse and stuff her in the stand to dump her out.

double post.

Team Stepladder

火曜日 wrote:
CrawdKenny wrote:

I'm under an impression that it was Machi who needs money...Daryan is a police man after all, he can earn great benefit from a...senior official?(I haven't reached the 4-3 of English version, so I don't know the exact word, sorry for that)

I was under the impression Daryan was doing it for the Chief Justice's son, who had Incuritis. He could get on the Juctice's good side.. and then either blackmail him or get a "reward."

Also...
Spoiler: "4-4"
Not sure if it's been assumed... But Kristoph was using an assumed name when he met Vera, as proved by the yellow envelope. And Drew says he never MET the client personally during the Mason System. So, he didn't know the client was Kristoph. Of course, that doesn't explain how the mail got to Kristoph's cell in the first place... unless all the mail to Kristoph's home was redirected to his cell. Guess guards don't check the name, but the contents, if it's coming from his home...

Oh, Nick. When will you ever learn?

Last edited by Artemis on Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

axl99 wrote:
Walkie Talkie Man wrote:
Maybe I'm thinking too hard on this one, but it has me stumped.

Kristoph nailed Shadi over the head with a grape juice bottle. My question is: How? How did Kristoph get the grape juice bottle in the first place? I'm assuming it was the one that was lying on the table next to Shadi. If that's the case, Kristoph would have had to reach for the bottle before delivering the killing blow, giving Shadi enough time to subdue Kristoph. So, either Shadi fails at reaction time or I'm not getting something here.

Here's what I'm thinking in response to that.
Spoiler: 1-1 / 4-1
There was a photo of Phoenix and Shadi talking by the piano and the table where Phoenix and Kristoph just had dinner. There was a crate of grape juice bottles by the piano. Kristoph could've grabbed any one of those before going down to the one of the secret entrances.

Kristoph had to have used the bottle on the table. Phoenix stuffed the planted 5 of Hearts in that bottle, but the bottle recovered from the table by the investigation team didn't have the card in it, meaning it was switched. If Kristoph used a bottle from the crate upstairs, he would have had no reason to switch the bottle on the table.

Page 2 of 21 [ 834 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)