Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 30 of 34[ 1355 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Re: The Winter Cabin: A Blu RPTopic%20Title

Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter

((... Um... I'll explain...
I pulled phoenix aside to the music room. I told him I can't marry him, I just can't... and I gave his ring back. He was speechless... then he slapped me and ran out of the cabin going dangerously close to a cliff... then I went to the living room in tears and curled up on the couch. Then Phoenix went to the bar and crushed a glass, then he met Mira... back at the cabin a small fox entered and gave me a note. Phoenix decides he wants to tell me how he really feels. He came back and started yelling at me... I did nothing... then the fox started yelling... both of them... ugh... anyways, I had enough and went to my room and locked it... I went onto the patio and sat down while SOME CERTAIN SOMEONE sent me notes. I had enough again and snuck upstairs to Thomas's study, and I started talking to 'someone' or 'something' and I smashed my necklace. something came out and I tied it around my neck as a necklace and I'm still in there wondering what I should do... and somewhere in there, Andrew kicked Phoenix in the stomach and started to spaz...))

"Ugh... choices..."
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

'Choices...? Hm... I'd better keep close and listen in...' Jay thought to himself, silently listening for what might be said next.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"R-Really? That's... amazing... I mean... well anyways, is it safe to go down? I... I don't want to go down yet... I feel so trapped... pressured... I kid of like this room actually... Well, I guess... That room was kind of smart... hehe..."
Don't forget the past...

'...? Hmm... This isn't making that much sense... She feels safe in that room... But why? Hmm... There must be something special about that room... Or is there? Strange...'
100% pure Joy.

"Yeah... I do kind of think there would be better... Just let me grab something..." Violet went over to the desk and grabbed something from the top. She then made her way to the door.
Don't forget the past...

Jay heard footsteps coming towards the door. He decided he'd go ahead and walk towards the stairs so he looked inconspicuous. He did so.
100% pure Joy.

Violet peeked out of the door, then nervously walked into the hall. She came towards the end of the hall, where a large painting stood. She turned right and opened a glass door and went through it.
Don't forget the past...

Jay heard the door open and close. As Jay was reaching the stairs, he heard another door open. He turned around just as the door closed. He didn't see which door it was. "Hmm... It sounded further away than that other door... Maybe..." He walked back towards the other end of the hallway. 'Oooh, that's a nice painting... Oh! There's a glass door beside it. Wonder where it leads to... Don't want to interfere though... but I really want to know who the heck she was talking to!'
100% pure Joy.

Violet went onto the frozen balcony and took a seat on the ground.
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

((Bringing back to life!))

Yuki Fan~!

Phoenix entered the room Violet was in. He brought some hot chocolate. He sat next to her.

'Look, Vi.' He said to her 'I'm sorry. I got ahead of myself... With the proposal...' He gave her the hot chocolate. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her to make her warmer. He smiled and said 'I do love you... And... I hope we can stay friends...' He hugged her.

((Why don't we say that it's like 2 years from now or something?))

Four is Death

((It's dead. Leave it.))

Yuki Fan~!

((No. I wanted to RP in this one again... It was my first RP... You can't stop me. And you have no idea. Sorry!))

Four is Death

PhoenixAshes wrote:
((No. I wanted to RP in this one again... It was my first RP... You can't stop me. And you have no idea. Sorry!))

((My first RP died aaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago =/ ))

Yuki Fan~!

((You can bring it back. Not stopping you.))

Four is Death

PhoenixAshes wrote:
((You can bring it back. Not stopping you.))

((Hell no. I don't bump dead threads.))

Yuki Fan~!

((Heh, you're a good rival... There's nothing wrong with it... I like this RP... And it will die again...I just want to see if poeple will join...))

((I apologize in advance for the content-free post.

Listen, this ain't a Blu RP without... a Blu, and until Violet comes back, this thing's as good as dead... If she decides to bring it back, let her. But don't try and revive anything that's lost its most vital organ; its brain, or in the case of this topic, its creator. Being a doctor, you should know this already.))
100% pure Joy.

Four is Death

((This post isn't a cunning way to kick this into the 'Latest Post' section of the index so Vi may see it.

Looks like this is dead, then?))

((... No, it's not. You don't see me around this section because I'm not really anymore. But I said I'd be back, so I will. If Nikki wants to revive the thing, I'm all for it... Under the circumstances anyways...))
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

((...
Vi...
I'll do what you want...
You can leave it...))

((*Slams head on table and cries*
I cannot take this anymore.
Nikki, do you want to bring this back to life, or let it slide back into the past? I could honestly care less, I'm so pressured right now it's not funny. But seriously, do you want to?))
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

((Yes, I do.))

((Well then, how would this work. Think about the whole situation we're in at the moment. Think about it. How would this work out well?))
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

((Base it about 2 years after...
You suddenly say to everyone:
Oh, wanna come back to the cabin??
Something like that...))

February 24, One year later, 8:49 PM
Blu Cabin
"Hope" room

"Whaa... ughh... w-where am I? W-what... happened?" Jay slowly moaned as he awoke from the extended slumber he'd apparently taken. He was in the Hope room, surrounded by the cool colors of the violet wallpaper. He rolled over on his side and looked on the nightstand. There, he saw his bracelet, still intact, glowing brightly. He reached for it and, as he touched it, he felt a warmth like he'd never felt before. He slowly slid the charm onto his wrist and, as he took his hand away, the bracelet glowed a brilliant white and then emitted a blinding flash of white light. Jay covered his eyes and fell back onto the bed. As he sat back up, rubbing his eyes which were now readjusting back into focus, he noticed a piece of paper on the stand below where the bracelet used to lay. He picked up the paper and began reading.
Dear self,
I know this will be hard to understand, but I have put myself into a state of slumber which will last exactly one year. During that time, nothing much will happen. When you--that is, I--awaken, you (I) will have no memory of what happened the day this self-inflicted coma took effect.
Yes, the sketchbooks are still in the case next to this letter, detailing everything I've learned so far. I suppose you might think I'm crazy, writing to myself and telling myself to do things, but it is the truth. For some reason that I cannot conclude, I decided to take this course of action. Please use everything I've learned to continue the journey. You are now currently in the Blu cabin, though I know somehow you have already realized this. I hope you understand these words and take them to heart. And one last thing: Welcome back.
-Jay Slezak, Unique Detective.

"Okay, Jay... This may seem weird, but you need to get your bearings and find out what's going on," Jay said to himself as he strapped on his belt, case attached, and stood up. However, he noticed his legs had gone numb. He nearly fell over, but caught himself by putting his hands onto the wall next to him. Apparently, the long rest he'd taken had weakened him. However, he quickly regained his strength, getting feeling back into his legs.
"Today, a new journey begins..." Jay mumbled to himself. 'What? Why did I just say that? ...Oh well, time to explore!' Jay exclaimed in his thoughts as he stood in the corridor just outside the doorway. "HELLOOOO? Anyone heeeere?" Jay called out, hoping he wasn't alone.
100% pure Joy.

((Hmm... This will be fun... Let's play the mystery game, hey? Just see where it takes us...))

A cold chill went through Violet's spine as her eyes flickered open. She shook her head, and sat upright wondering where she was. Her hand flew up infront of her eyes, as light shone through a small window in front of her. It was open a crack, just enough to bring the room into a spine tingling chill. Violet dazedly moved towards the window, and tried to close it. It was stuck, and refused to move. She sighed and tapped her index finger to her lip. She didn't recall entering the attic at all. She really couldn't recall much. She took a look around her, and saw the room was bare. It was strange because she could have sworn there was something in there before, even if it wasn't much. She hesitantly opened the door out of the attic, and as she did, a faint noise could be heard. "Hellooo? Anyone heeere?" Violet was a bit puzzled, and stepped down th creaky stairs into the upstairs hallway. She was in front of the library, about to go down the stairs, when something told her not too. "Just in case..." she mumbled, silently slipping into the library. As she did, the library doors shut loudly behind her, and she cursed a bit as she took a seat at the table.
Don't forget the past...

Could it have been the silence that had engulfed the Cabin that allowed him to hear so well? Or perhaps his hearing had augmented as he "slept"... Either way, Jay could swear he heard some creaking coming from somewhere... Then BAM! Doors closing loudly. He didn't jump, however. He looked down at his bracelet, which emanated a soft, yet bright blue light that illuminated the path ahead of him. He was glad for the impromptu light source, because other than that, it was pitch dark where he was currently.
'Jay! Is that you?' A voice came into Jay's head out of nowhere.
'What...? J-Jeremy? That you? Where are you?' Just then, Jay sensed something behind him. The same shade of blue light seemed to be coming from behind him. Jay quickly spun around to see what was there, and was instantly startled by one Jeremy Slezak, who had somehow snuck up behind him.
"Aah~! ...Oh-oh my gosh... Jeremy! You scared me! H-how the heck did YOU get here?" Jay asked, being taken aback.
"WOAH! Oh. Hi, Jay! You startled me as well. As to how I got here..." Jeremy began, "I was sent a letter. From you, in fact!"
"A l-letter? I don't remember sending a letter to you about this place..." Jay said thoughtfully.
"Hmm... Oh, right. By the way, I... kinda read the letter that was on your nightstand before you woke up. That explains why you don't remember," Jeremy continued. "Y'see, the letter you sent a year ago told me to come to this cabin 'exactly two hours before your "coma" wore off' so I could get a feel for this place. Believe me, it's not that much fun walking up to a pitch black house, but the letter had instructions on where I could find you. My bracelet lit the way and also led me right to yours, and that's where I found your letter. I didn't understand why you had done this, not to mention the fact that yes, indeed, the year has gone by without any action whatsoever... But now we're here. I transcribed all the information I could from your sketchbooks to mine. Believe me, what you had written down really explained a lot."
After the long explanation, through which Jay nodded and let out an occasional "uh-huh", everything became a whole lot clearer.
"So, Jeremy... Wanna go find the source of that loud slamming sound?" Jay asked, holding up a hand.
"You bet! Let's do this!" Jeremy exclaimed as they high-fived. As they did so, the bracelets flashed brilliantly before dimming back to their cool shade of blue. The brothers began making their way towards the stairs that led into the front living room, their way being brightly lit thanks to the bracelets' glows.
100% pure Joy.

(( Might as well add Lav-Lav in, giving her a description because frankly, I'm bored...
Name: Lavender Rose
Personality: Bright and child like, but at times she's a bit gloomy.
Back-Story: You'll find out...
Description: Brown hair that seems to be blonde in the cold. Her eyes are a hazel with flecks of green that seem to gleam out. She usually wears her waitress outfit, but off work, she wears a plaid skirt and white dress shirt.

She'll be coming in later))

Violet held her breath, and closed her eyes, trying to focus on the sounds. She could maybe hear footsteps, but she wasn't sure at all. She pushed the chair back, and got off of it. She them moved towards the back of the room, and behind on of the shelves. Looking up, Violet searched for a certain book. When she found it, she pulled it down and sat on the ground cross legged, leaning against the shelf. She sighed, opened it up and began to read.

((Edit: LMFAO I misspelled "new", and put "knew" xD))
Don't forget the past...

"Hmm... There have GOT to be others here... I just KNOW it!" Jay mumbled as they came down the stairs.
"T-this place is HUGE!" Jeremy said, remarking on how expansive the cabin actually was.
"You mean... you haven't looked around yet?" Jay asked curiously.
"Actually... no. I've been waiting for you to wake up. When I saw the door to that violet room open up, I knew you had finally gotten yourself straightened out," Jeremy admitted. They made their way to the stairs leading up to the other hallway.
"Oh... well, thanks for being so concerned. Now, if I remember correctly, the only kind of door that could have such a loud slam would be... a big door... Hmm... I think I know exactly where to look," Jay explained as they began up the stairs.
"Makes sense to me. Boy am I glad we have these bracelets! They really help out in the dark," Jeremy commented.
"Yeah... But it also means we're easily spotted..." Jay replied. They were coming up near the doors to the library now.
"Hmm... What's this room? Let's see..." Jeremy got out the map he had copied from Jay's sketchbook. "Ah, the library. Fantastic." Jeremy laughingly said.
*Knock knock knock!* Jeremy rapped on the door lightly, wondering if anyone would answer.
"Jeremy! What if someone dangerous is behind that door?" Jay quickly, yet softly warned.
"W-what? Oh... Sorry..." Jeremy apologized, also talking softly.
"It's okay... Besides, I don't think there really are that many dangerous things around here... But then again, I DID just wake up from a one-year nap, so..."
"Heheh... heh..." Jeremy laughed nervously, throwing aside some strands of hair that keep getting in the way of his vision.
"I wonder if someone's really in here," Jay stated.
They continued to wait to see if someone would open the door or something else would happen.
100% pure Joy.

Violet's heart skipped a beat. She could hear voices and knocking from the other side of the door. "What am I afraid of?" she muttered to herself, looking down at her book before closing it. She thought a bit, then said, "Not remembering what I'm afraid of." She rolled her eyes and made for the doors, book hugged tightly against her chest.

==

Lavender walked up to the door of the cabin, and glanced to both sides. "is this the right place?" she asked herself, a bit annoyed, "I hope so..." she knocked on the door, then face palmed herself remembering Vi had said she should just come in. She opened the door, and went into the hallway. She was about to shrug her coat off, when she realized how cold it was, and decided to keep it on. "Anyone here?" she called out, "Anyone at all?"
Don't forget the past...

"!!!" Jeremy gasped. He recognized that voice from somewhere. "Jay, I'll be right back!"
'I think I know where he's going! Haha...' Jay thought, chuckling at the sight of Jeremy running off.
'Hey! Don't forget I can hear your thoughts!' Jeremy retorted.
He ran downstairs into the living room, bracelet's glow the only thing lighting up the area. "Who's there?" Jeremy called out, looking at the newcomer.
Jay figured he'd go ahead and open up the door just to see what was inside. As he slowly pushed it open, the soft blue glow of his bracelet filled the room. "Hello?" He softly called.
100% pure Joy.

"I'm here," Lavender called back, smiling a bit, "Just good to know this place isn't empty, after all... who's there?"

"Hello," Violet said, still clutching the book to her chest. Her left hand was fiddling with her necklace slightly, in an agitated way, "You kind of scared me..."
Don't forget the past...

"L-Lav-Lav, is that you? It's Jeremy Slezak! Former teacher... Now ace-detective along with my brother, Jay, who's also here," Jeremy explained, holding up the bracelet to cast more light on his face.

"Vi! Oh, am I glad to see you!" Jay exclaimed, coming into the room all the way. "It's been a year... I wonder what happened... What made me decide to do that..." He trailed off on the last part.
100% pure Joy.

"Oh," Lavender said, smiling even bigger, "Nice to see you again, and here of all places... Man do I love this place... Um, so may I ask why you're here?"

"I am to," Violet said, taking a seat at the table again, "Decide to do what?"
Violet asked, a bit curious now, "Been a year..."

((Might need to go now, pushing my luck as it is... see you tomorrow...<3))
Don't forget the past...

Figuring he'd best not beat around the bush, Jeremy simply said, "I came here... because Jay told me to." He explained the story about the letter he'd received and Jay's year-long sleep. "Haven't you noticed how there hasn't really been that much going on over the past year? It's strange..." Jeremy commented. "Why don't we go see how Jay and Vi are doing?" Jeremy asked, beginning to walk backwards and beckoning Lavender to follow.

"Well... from what I can gather, last year, I decided to... leave for a year. That's the best way I can put it. I... basically went to sleep. When I awoke, I found that I had written a letter to myself that day explaining the situation... It's still pretty confusing..." Jay explained. "What have YOU been doing for the last year? Or have you been 'gone' as well?"
100% pure Joy.

There was a knock on the door. "Hello? Is anyone home? I'm bored." It was Mira. He seemed a little more mature compared to the year before.

"Wow, that's weird... Is that even possible?" She asked, already knowing it was, "Nothing... going on? I've been very busy for the past year... Well, I suppose it really wasn't all that busy... I mean, only that one thing that happened... But other than that just work... The cafe is always busy this time around..." Lavender was about to follow Jeremy, when a knock came from the door. She turned around, her brown her wisping around with her, and opened the door.

==

"That's... interesting... W-What have I been doing the last year?" Violet asked herself out loud, "Um... not much really. I visit here often though, can't really remember that well for some reason... Um... met Lavender I guess. She's a waitress at Cafe Crepuscule, or the Twilight Cafe... Have you heard of her?" Violet tipped her head to the side in thought while she twisted a strand of her hair around the tip of her finger.
Don't forget the past...
Re: [Start Over New Members] The Winter Cabin: A Blu RPTopic%20Title

Mira stood there, with his black, torn up cloak blowing in the wind. His mask was covered with dust and dirt. "Sup?"
Re: [Start Over New Members] The Winter Cabin: A Blu RPTopic%20Title

"O-Oh um... Hello..." Lavender was a bit skittish around new people. Only at the cafe she felt fine with strangers, "U-Um... would you... uh... like to come in?" She asked, opening the door a bit more. She was a bit afraid of the mask, but she supposed it was awfully cold out.
Don't forget the past...
Page 30 of 34 [ 1355 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay