Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 7 of 27[ 1053 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27  Next

Re: The LAWYERMAN! ProjectTopic%20Title

Ready to RAWK!?

Hey, my initial idea for my own character was to basically use Spawn.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.

Judi Shall, Ace Detective

NOW WITH MORE CONCEPTS + 1 special

Pink

Painkiller is sideways

Girl Villian Poster thing(incomplete)
Avatar by the lovely Vicki/Base by CHAMA

FOXHOUND: Join the Revolution!
Follow That Gunshot Sound: An AU!AA Fic

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ooh, those look nice! They're a little hard to see, though. And about the whole COURT thing... I agree with Aokage. This is pretty much about the PW characters, right?
-The PW Musical!- In love with, and CR married to, Winged Cloud! <3

What is my liiiife?!?

lemonpuff wrote:

Too.... Much.... Awesome.... :D Looks like I'm going to be busy for a while.

Wrestle, this is a PW project primerily, as you can see from The Doctors post. As I said before, I'm not against COURT as long as they work like how the organisations work in the comics. You have your Nick Fury style character and then you have everyone else. It's the Nick Fury-like character who knows the heroes, and plans stuff and is generally awsome. The others can have cameos, and even more than that if the Plot depends on it. But they've all got to act as a team.

In other words, We can't just have Wrestlemania and another guy fighting bad guys. All of the fighting COURT members would be deployed TOGETHER on the BIG missions! I'm talking about the really epic fights here. That way everyone gets to kick ass, but not impact the story too much. I have no problem with K Crowe III knowing Pearls and being a part of the story, but that's as far as I think it should go.

Besides, I think The Tiger knocking down that building would be funnier XD

The Father of Death

I'm glad Gerk posted it before I did. You have Nick Fury (Matt Rage. Me. Rage=Fury, geddit?), and then you have the rest of SHIELD (or COURT). And of course you have Kim Crowe because she's "my" superior. Two members of SOURT are seen on a semi-regular basis. The rest of the time, they make cameos in crowd scenes, etc. COURT isn't a huge part of it. It's just our SHIELD, mmkay?

Everyone, fantastic new concepts. Gerk's coloring of Miss Murder was more perfect than Perfection, and I promise to NEVER say that again. The other ones I'm having trouble seeing at this moment, but I promise to comment when I get home.

And Shelly has his normal face when he's not in disguise.

EDIT: The Million Dollar Man!

...I was bored.

Last edited by The Doctor on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What is my liiiife?!?

Heh, I nearly forgot to say how great the Shelly pic was XD Thats another one I need to ink and colour!

The Father of Death

You should, because Shelly is awesome.

....Any comments on The Million Dollar Man, anyone?

What is my liiiife?!?

He's awsome and scary...

Just a note though, since we're basing him on the Kingpin in some ways, he needs another way to defend himself other than his mugs. I mean, Kingpin is hella strong :O

Ready to RAWK!?

Alright, I'll try explaining this once more: I do NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT want Wrestlemania to have a leading role. I think maybe that got by in my explanations once or twice or every time I posted it. *twitches in anger*

Now... allow me to say this one thing: I don't have even the SLIGHTEST idea what a "Nick Fury-style" character is, nor do I know who "Nick Fury" is in the land of mainstream (Or not) Comics.

MDM looks a bit... I dunno...... unusual. Even if he IS Bruto Cadaverini. He looks a bit sluggish, to be frank... He needs to look a bit more strong. Either that, or his body more old, to suit his face.

... Try adding shades, that MIGHT actually be easier than most of my other suggestions... but I doubt they look good with his complexion.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

The Father of Death

Oh, yeah. The MDM is VERY VERY strong. He can kick Lawyerman's arse every day of the week.

Ready to RAWK!?

He doesn't LOOK strong though... he looks relatively normal... In fact, maybe even on-par with HAXXOR (Non-Bot form)...

Lets see... hmmm....... Try using a Redd White sprite with some colour edits. It Might be able to be pulled off, but I'm unsure.

And add a few Gold-Glitter Dollar signs to his suit. Sure, he's turning more into DiBiase, but I don't see it as a PROBLEM... :gymshoe: Us Wrestling Fans have to stick together!
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

What is my liiiife?!?

Quote:
Alright, I'll try explaining this once more: I do NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT want Wrestlemania to have a leading role. I think maybe that got by in my explanations once or twice or every time I posted it. *twitches in anger*

I know that, and I wasn't trying to say you were. (If it sounded that way, sorry) But the fact is, he really wouldn't have any connections to Pearly; putting that it wouldn't work. That was all I was trying to say. But I do think some other people here are going on about the COURT thing too much XD

Also, I suppose I should've said who Nick Fury is. He's the head of Shield, which is this Goverment army fighty thing in the Marvel Universe. He appears a lot in the Avengers and also has ties to Wolverene. A Nick Fury-style character is basically who Matt Rage will be, a government fighter who's the only person from the organisation he's in that gets any real development and screen time.

The Father of Death

Gerk explained it best.
*Promotes Gerk to VP of the project*

Hey, I had a great idea. Well, lots of ideas, actually. See, Lawyerman can't beat Bruto by himself, and Brushel & Hart are trying to uncover Bruto's operations, right? So, Brushel gets kidnapped by Penny, who is Bruto's right-hand girl (We'll make her older or something). Lawyerman tries to rescue Brushel and gets beaten up. SO, one of the tweeners (Cravatman?) joins forces with Lawyerman. Since Cravatman is on Lawyerman's side, so is Commisioner Gumshoe, and since Commisioner Gumshoe is on Lawyerman's side, Miss Fortune joins up. So, Lawyerman, Cravatman, and Miss Fortune all team up to rescue Brushel and take down the Million Dollar Man, and Hart gets loads of great pictures. This leads in to Big Wins rise to power, and also to the whole storyline of Richard consorting (See what I did there?) with the Grey-Haired Guild.

...Well, it seemed good when I thought of it.

The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*

Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

...Perhaps we should start a timeline for plot points, so we could organize our ideas.

The Father of Death

Good idea...

I need to comment on the concept arts:

GP: OH MY GOD SHELLY! SHELLY! SHELLY! You've won an Official Seal of Awesomeness *Plays Bee Jam Blues on the piano*

LP: Excellent work, as always. The poster thing is incredibleness unchained.

Oh, and Wressy: I'll take your advice. I'll use the Redd White sprite (huhuhuh, i rhymed) and edit it. Of course he's supposed to be a bit DiBiase-ish. Why do you think I called him the Million Dollar Man? Of course, he's also supposed to be terrifying.

Four is Death

If you want, I'll keep track of the timeline for ya ^^

Maybe we could place all suggested (and approved) plot ideas in the first post as well? With the fanart?

What is my liiiife?!?

Since Painkiller was a former nurse, I thought a more simple and pale colour scheme would help. It makes her look ghostly, especially against her already pale skin!

Ready to RAWK!?

Can you maybe make her look more like that enemy from "Portrait of Ruin"? The one with the giant needle?

And I apologize as well, Gerku... I thought that WAS what you were implying. :gymshoe:

And to Doc: Yeah, it was obvious he was supposed to be called "MDM" for a WWE referencem hence, he needs to look more... Rich. If you think you can, try merging Gant with Redd and use Bruno's Head (Hey! I rhymed too!) To make him look really "expensive".
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Four is Death

I'll try to draw Shallow Sal H4XX0R tonight. But his metal things may be a little simple 8U

For clarification, IIRC, someone said something said something H4XX0R having two forms, or something?

The main role is probably Matt, aka The Doctor~
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington

Ready to RAWK!?

Actually, I was thinking that as well:

ONE person, Mr. Degrassi, should be the only one with a constant role in COURT, in most comics as COURT's representative (For readers, I mean...). Everyone else should be more like...

Kim: Matthias, take ____ and ______ as well, when you check out the scene.

That sort of thing, you know?
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Nada yet! ^_^

Oh, come on! No one has superhero'd some of the coolest characters in the series? Pssh! Make way for Butzman and Cordyline!

"Butzman"
A.K.A.: The Butz, various insults to his intellegence
Relatives: Unknown
Height: Tall
Weight: Average
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Abilities: Is a mechanical genius and a fantastic artist (YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE)
Weapons: Rocket boots, a laser gun, x-ray goggles (for looking through women's clothing *cough*) etc.
Notes: When Larry learned that Phoenix was a superhero, he decided he had to get a piece of the action. (superheroes get the babes, y'know) Having no latent superpowers or anything, he instead built a bunch of things that make him LIKE a superhero. As for a weakness, well... he's Larry. His weaknesses are being a loser and women. :larry:

"Cordyline"
A.K.A.: Mr. Charley
Relatives: ...He's a plant.
Height: Average for a Cordyline Stricta
Weight: See "Height"
Eyes: None. He's a plant.
Hair: Do leaves count?
Abilities: Sentience, movement, (Impressive powers for a houseplant) the ability to make other plants grow. Like a good Poison Ivy, except he's a plant instead of a person who loves plants more than people.
Weapons: Razor-sharp leaves
Notes: This is what happens when superheroes take care of plants. Also, Charley, being a plant, can't talk.

I'll be drawing them later. Tell me what you think!

The Doctor wrote:

"When mild-mannered Phoenix Wright senses DANGER, he transforms into LAWYERMAN, DEFENDER OF JUSTICE!"

Spoiler: Update History
Feb. 26 - Started it up.
Feb. 27 - A few more characters added.
Feb. 28 - Added a few more members of the COURT, and Lawyerman's biggest fan: Lawboy!
Feb. 28- AND we have a logo, and a few more characters.
Feb. 29 - Userbars, ASSEMBLE!
Mar. 1 - WE HAVE CONCEPT ARTS.

Basically, it's what would happen if Phoenix Wright characters were injected into Marvel comics. After spending my weekend reading comic books, I started thinking of ideas. Where would the characters fit? What would they do? Unfortunately, I'm more of an ideasman than an artist. If we could assemble together a team of writers and artists and things, this really could be a fun project type thing...
So, my good CRians, what would it be like? What would be our SHIELD? Who would be The Ultimates? What sort of enemies would our young lawyer fight? Would he team up with Drillboy to take down The Karmanator?
Let your imaginations abound, and try to ignore the fact that I used a ridiculously trite phrase there.

Here are the ideas I've come up with so far:
In the fight for JUSTICE, there are Heroes, Villains, Tweeners, and Neutrals. Heroes and villains are self-explanitory. Tweeners, which comes from "in-betweeners" are the morally ambiguous types. The ones who seem to be heroes but use villainous tactics to achieve their ends. Neutrals take no sides. Most of them are the members of COURT (Yes, that's our SHIELD. We could have OCs and CR members as the agents of COURT)
Spoiler: Heroes!
“Lawyerman”
A.K.A.: Nick, Feenie
Relatives: None Known
Hair: Black
Abilities: Flight, Energy manipulation
Weapons: None
Notes: Lawyerman’s energy manipulation is sort of like Spider-Man and his webs. That is, he can use his power to form ropes and other objects. I always envisioned Lawyerman to have a Superman-type costume. It would be blue, with a red L on it. He would also ha ve a yellow cape. I also felt that he would wear flight goggles, for some reason. I mean, superheroes fly around all day. Wouldn’t the wind be in their eyes?

“Speedster”
A.K.A.: Dessie
Height: Average
Weight: Wouldn’t YOU like to know? >_>
Affiliations: Married to Mask*DeMasque
Abilities: Mad Kung-fu Skills
Weapons: Super-Powered Motorcycle
Notes: While she has no true super powers, her souped-up motorcycle is equipped with a large variety of weapons.
Costume Notes: We really don’t need to change her much. Maybe give her some sunglasses or something. I don’t know. She seems fine as is.

“Vera Mente”
A.K.A.: N/A
Relatives: Drew Misham (Father)
Height: Short
Weight: Light
Eyes: Black
Hair: Blue
Affiliations: None
Abilities: Can draw things into existence
Weapons: Paintbrush
Notes: Vera Mente isn’t really a “real” character. I only created her to hopefully give people ideas about what we could do. Plus, Veramente means “truly” in Italian, and I like that.

“Riff”
A.K.A.: Prosecutor Gavin
Relatives: Kristoph Gavin “Aquinine” (Brother)
Height: Really Tall
Hair: Blond
Affiliations: Leader of The Gavineers
Abilities: Manipulates reality with his voice, hidden ability to form a guitar made of pure energy by air guitaring. He could use this guitar to blast away villains with a powerful rift.
Weapons: Microphone
Notes: "Ben the PI" made up his awesome new name. Yay Ben.

“Mystere”
A.K.A.: Lamiroir
Relatives: CLASSIFIED
Eyes: Blue
Affiliations: Member of The Gavineers
Abilities: Telekinesis
Notes: I thought of possibly giving her abilities like Magician had in Ultimate X-Men, but with full control. Heck, we probably could do that…

"The Steel Samurai"
Relatives: None known
Weight: Heavy
Affiliations: Mortal enemy of Two-Face
Abilities: Mad samurai skillz
Weapons: Samurai Spear
Notes: He's like a good guy version of The Silver Samurai

"Lawboy"
A.K.A.: Polly
Relatives: CLASSIFED
Abilities: His Chords of Steel (TM) can shatter things and scare off enemies.
Weapons: His bracelet helps him predict what people are going to do.
Notes: He's a HUGE Lawyerman fanboy.

"Stargazer"
Relatives: Sister to Mia Fey, Cousin of Pearl Fey. Remaining relations are deemed CLASSIFIED.
Weight: N/A
Eyes: Grey-ish Blue
Hair: Black.
Hair style: Very long.
Affiliations: Sidekick to Lawboy.
Abilities: Channeling Spirits of the Past, Kinesis.
Weapons: N/A
Notes: Physically, she is very weak, but more than makes up for it in psychic abilities. She is also very protective of her family. She becomes more careless whenever Lawboy is around. If hungry, her power will weaken tremendously.
Costume Notes: Basically, give her something similar to Lamiroir's costume, only purple, and without a veil.

"Miss Fortune"
A.K.A.: The Goddess of Misfortune, SnuggleKitty (by Gumshoe)
Height: Medium
Eyes: ?
Abilities: Improbably lucky things can randomly happen to her... and unprobably unlucky things can randomly hit the opposition!
Weapons: A 38 pistol and a truncheon/sword
Notes: Maggey's bad luck sprang from her unhapiness. So when she married Gumshoe, things began to look up for her... and look down for her foes.

Starstorm
AKA: Channeling Prodigy.
Relatives: Cousin to Mia Fey and Maya Fey, Daughter of Morgan Fey. Remaining information is CLASSIFIED.
Height: Short.
Weight: Very light.
Eyes: Greyish-Blue.
Hair: Brown.
Hair style: Two "loops" at the top.
Affiliations: Partner of "Stargazer". Daughter of "LeFey".
Abilities: Channeling Spirits of the Past, Kinesis, Ability to form matter at will.
Weapons: N/A.
Notes: Physically, she is unbelievably weak, but more than makes up for it in psychic abilities. Despite her superhero status, however, she is loyal to Morgan Fey as well as Maya. Attacking EITHER of these two causes her powers to escalate to dangerous levels. She is also one of the few Heroes without an actual rival. She will not do harm to LeFey, unless she is attacking Maya Fey. She will not tolerate either harming one another.
Other Notes: She is never told any confidential information by the Heroes, due to her connection with LeFey.
Costume Notes: EXACTLY the same as Maya Fey, only a smaller version.

"Comet"
Relatives: Sister to Maya Fey, Cousin of Pearl Fey. Remaining relations are deemed CLASSIFIED.
Weight: N/A
Eyes: Grey-ish Blue
Hair: Black.
Hair style: Very long.
Affiliations: Lawyerman's old mentor.
Abilities: ICE!
Weapons:Doesn't need them, she knows martial arts.
Notes: Well, she's dead! So it means she appears to battle when Maya Channels her. She doesn't keep any of Maya's powers tho.

Spoiler: VILLAINS!
“H4XX0R”
A.K.A.: The Great Mr. Manella
Weight: Fat
Affiliations: Sidekick to Fantastique
Abilities: Genius intellect, Able to draw anything from a computer
Weapons: Power suit with a variety of incendiary devices
Notes: Fantastique pretty much owns this guy. He’ll do pretty much whatever she commands, and without his suit, he’s barely worth bothering about. This was the first villain I ever thought up. I’m hoping to drive home the point that the characters can be on any side despite what they were in the game.

“Fantastique”
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: Orange
Hair: Dark purple
Affiliations: Boss of H4XX0R
Abilities: Able to charge small objects with psychic energy and throw them with explosive results
Weapons: Any small object easily in reach
Notes: I imagined her wearing a really floaty purple costume, with veils and scarves and the like. The Gambit-like powers were just…because.

“The Million Dollar Man”
A.K.A.: Underworld’s Kingpin
Relatives: Viola Cadaverini “Maestra” (Granddaughter)
Weight: Heavy
Hair: None
Affiliations: Everyone
Abilities: None
Weapons: Fear, Hired thugs
Notes: This man controls the criminal underworld. Despite his name, he’s a billionaire. We need a Kingpin-type character, and Bruto just fits.

"Bomb Voyáge"
A.K.A.: Sacré Boom
Weight: Fat
Affiliations: N/A
Abilities: Mind-controlling pheromones
Weapons: Bombs. Lots and lots of bombs.
Notes: I want Jean to be a great villain and not just a joke. Once again, it should show that no matter how stupid/terrifying a character was in the games, his Layerman incarnation can be made of sheer badassery. And explosive devices.

"Miss Murder"
A.K.A. : Madame Sinister
Relatives: Valerie Hawthorne (Sister), Iris Hawthorne (Sister), the rest CLASSIFIED
Hair: Red
Affiliations: N/A
Abilities: Uses her eyes to stop someone in their tracks
Weapons: Very pointy umbrella
Notes: She freezes someone before stabbing them with her pointy umbrella.

"Two-Face"
A.K.A: The Nickel Samurai
Affiliations: Archnemesis of The Steel Samurai
Abilities: Mind control
Notes: After fooling his opponent with his disarming personality, he reveals his true self and uses mind control to get them to do what he wants. In reality, he has a superhuman power of suggestion which leaves the people his "Everyone's Buddy" personality seduces powerless and willing to do his bidding.

"The Tiger" (I'm sure we all saw this one coming.)
A.K.A.: False Phoenix
Abilities: Spectacular athletic ability, able to change hands into claws
Weapons: His hands, teeth, arms, legs...
Notes: Ultimate Beast+Ultimate Sabretooth=The Tiger

"LeFey"
Relatives: The entire Fey family
Weight: Don't ask
Hair: Black and silverish
Affiliations: Dislikes Lawyer Man as he protects Maya. Hates Maya (and her superhero identity if she has one)
Abilities: General Fey-ness allows her super-human agility. Also has a sharp tactical and and bitter mind.
Weapons: That seven branched sword thing. Man, that's sharp.

“Whiptra”
A.K.A.: Ms. von Karma, Franny, Franzy
Relatives: Manfred von Karma, sister (name unknown), niece (name unknown)
Hair: Aqua
Affiliations: Boss of Shatter
Abilities: Genius intellect, Ace skills with a whip, perfection
Weapons: Her whip, cutting sarcasm
Notes: Whiptra's outfit looks like an evil, corrupted version of Wonder Woman's outfit, with a black mask over the eyes and is almost NEVER seen without Shatter.

"Shatter"
AKA: Ms. Andrews
Relatives: unknown
Hair: Blonde
Affiliations: Sidekick to Whiptra
Abilities: Can shatter glass/terracotta/clay/anything breakable with her shrieks, Can summon and modify eyeglasses out of nowhere, whip skills
Weapons: Her shrieking voice, extra pairs of glasses (can be used as knives, daggers, throwing knives/kunai), whip
Notes: She and Whiptra are almost never seen apart, and Whiptra herself taught Shatter how to use a whip.

"The Wriggler"
Height:Medium
Hair: Wig
Powers:Escapology
Weapons:Crowbar
Crimes:Burglary
Notes:Useless at what he does, but always escapes to fail another day! Can be a spindless sycophant if he needs to be.

“Pink”
Hair: Pink
Affiliations: Sidekick to CEO. BLING
Abilities: Good at fist-fighting.
Weapons: Mini-Knives
Notes:Dressed from top to toe in Pink. LOTS and LOTS of PINK!

“CEO. BLING”
Weight: Medium
Hair: blue-ish purple
Affiliations: Boss of
Abilities: Very VERY strong. Plus has powerful connections everywhere. He even has something on the Commisioner! :O
Weapons: None, just his fists!

"Fallen Star”
A.K.A.: Justice-Star (Super-Hero name)
Affiliations: None. Whatsoever. At All.
Abilities: FIRE!
Weapons: Steel Staff. He can set it on fire if he really needs to!
Notes: Used to be a super-hero until he turned to the dark side.

“Painkiller”
A.K.A: "Ini Miney"
Relatives: Ini Miney(deceased)
Affiliations: No one.
Abilities: Able to numb the emotions of others by touching them. Uses this to turn them against others.
Weapons: A syringe that can be filled various poisons which are kept in vials around her belt.

“The Yogi"
Relatives: None
Height:Tall
Weight:Medium
Eyes:Grey
Hair:Grey
Affiliations: Polly the Parrot
Abilities: Illusions to drive people mad, fakes stupidity to throw you off balance.
Weapons:Cane-Sword

“Con-Server"
Relatives: None known, although Brushel suspects he's Oldbag's grandson.
Weight:Light
Eyes:Green
Hair:Black with yellow streak
Affiliations:His contacts.
Abilities:The ability to copy someone else in looks, although he's pretty bad at acting like them
Weapons: Lead Piping.

"Card Sharpe"
Family: None Known
Eyes:Green
Hair:Blonde
Powers:Powers over cards and chance. (Making her Miss Fortune's biggest foe)
Weapons: PIRATE WEAPONRY!

"Perfection"
Family: Miles, Franziska.
Weight:Medium
Hair: Grey
Eyes: Grey
Powers before Atroquinine incident: Strength, speed, engergy powers.
Powers after Atroquinine incident: Same, but stronger powers as earlier, but also has power to infect others to be controlled by him using a self produced virus.
Notes: Starts off wanting to change the world to make it perfect, but soon slips into lunacy after being nearly killed by Kristoph's Atroquinine. He then decides that if he is perfect, then all he has to do is control everything in the world and turn it into himself.

"Shelly de Killer"
A.K.A.: John Doe
Eyes: Unknown
Hair: Black and white
Abilities: Ability to meld into the shadows, Ability to evolve and adapt to any situation
Weapons: Anything and Everything.
Notes: The Commander"'s right-hand-man. And he's awsome. I dare you to contradict me. Hi-yah.

“The Commander”
A.K.A.: Unknown
Relatives: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Unknown
Affiliations: Everyone
Abilities: Unknown
Weapons: Unknown
Notes: Seriously, this guy is a mystery. All we know is that he’s the Big Boss. All villains answer to him.

THE COMMANDER'S REAL IDENTITY:
A.K.A.: The Commander
Eyes: Green
Hair: White
Affiliations: Everyone, The Grey-Haired Guild
Abilities: Like a maniacal evil villain version of Storm
Weapons: Known to use a large metal pole, but most of the time, nothing
Notes: GANT! GANT!

Spoiler: Tweeners!
“Maestra”
A.K.A.: Violetta
Relatives: Bruto Cadaverini “The Million Dollar Man” (Grandfather)
Weight: Unknown, presumably Light
Affiliations: Member of The Soul Captains
Abilities: Can shape reality, conducting it like a song
Notes: In a romantic relationship with Aquinine. Grandfather is a very high-standing member of the criminal underworld. I have no idea what her costume should be. Have fun with it. Also, while I like her name and power, I’m sure we can think of something better.

“Aquinine”
A.K.A.: Toffee
Relatives: Klavier Gavin “Riff” (Brother)
Height: Really tall (Variable)
Affiliations: Leader of the Soul Captains
Abilities: Shapeshifting
Notes: I was thinking that maybe he and Daryan could betray their teams and join forces or something. It would be interesting…

“Reflecto”
Hair: Black/Yellow
Affiliations: Member of the Soul Captains
Abilities: Can reflect anything thrown at him, Can travel using mirrors
Weapons: Whatever is heading towards him
Notes: Yes, I got his name from that one SpongeBob episode. I wanted Luke to be a tweener instead of a full villain.

“Mask*DeMasque”
A.K.A.: Ronnie-boy
Hair: Orange
Affiliations: Married to Speedster
Abilities: Stealth, Paralyzing voice
Notes: He doesn’t have to change much, except for the whole super powers thing.

“Crescentman”
A.K.A.: Penezair
Weight: Heavy (Because of his hair)
Hair: Black w/ White tip
Affiliations: Member of the Gavineers
Abilities: Flight, Impeccable aim
Weapons: Crescent-shaped blades
Notes: What kind of idiot wears white to a superhero fight? He really should wear a costume like Hawkeye does in the normal Marvel universe. All pointy and stuff.

“Visionary”
Affiliations: Member of the Gavineers
Abilities: Heightened Senses
Notes: I was thinking that Machi would be something like Daredevil.

"Cravatman"
AKA: Edgey, Miles, Worthy
Relatives: Gregory Edgeworth (deceased)
Eyes: Blue-Grey
Hair: Silver
Affiliations: None
Abilities: Can use a cravat as several different weapons by altering its form
Weapons: Several cravats from his utility belt.
Notes: While he'd make a good villain, he'd also make a good hero and ally to Lawyerman. I was thinking he could start out as a villain and go good, but...yeah. I was thinking his outfit could be similar to a magenta version of Batman's outfit. Only without the bat ears. Maybe just a mask to cover the eyes.

"Jazz"
AKA: Godot
Relatives: unknown
Height: 190cm
Weight: 150kg
Eyes: N/A
Hair: White
Affiliations: No one.
Abilities: Superior speed, strength, stamina, robotic armour.
Weapons: Energy buster-gun, energy blade.
Notes: After the events of 3-5, Godot became extremely ill. The poison that sent him into a coma created a fatal infection that spread throughout his body. In order to keep him alive, he had to have robotic prosthetic limbs implanted and many bodily organs replaced with mechanics. His new enhancements increase his physical abilities far beyond human capabilities. He works alone as a vigilante, and does whatever it takes to capture his criminal.

“TechGirl”
A.K.A: Android Girl
Hair: Electric Blue
Affiliations: Accomplice to PROgram.
Abilities: Able to overload circuts with one touch; able to make magnets out of metal; insanely accurate analizing skills.
Weapons: Any thing electrical; metal scraps and peices.

“PROgram”
A.K.A: Lottery Addict
Affiliations: Sidekick to TechGirl
Abilities: Able to make anything out of electrical parts; quick analizing skills.
Weapons: Electrical scraps.

Spoiler: Members of COURT
“Kim Crowe”
Height: Really Tall
Affiliations: Leader of the COURT
Abilities: Very intelligent, with a cunning wit and sharp eyes.
Weapons: Dual pistols
Notes: Crowe commands it all. She's also a closet Rhapsody of Fire fangirl.

“Matt Rage”
A.K.A.: The Doctor
Affiliations: COURT Level 10
Abilities: None
Notes: Me. I have a pretty high standing in COURT. I’m part of the main investigation team trying to bring down “The Commander”.

"Ben Credable (PI)"
A.K.A.: Ben Credable
Relatives: Mother and father, both retired. Older brother who's whereabouts are unknown
Height: average
Hair: Red
Affiliations: COURT Level 5
Abilities: Ben's goggles are actually a hitech examining device use to pinpoint even the smallest of atoms.
Weapons: none
Notes: Ben is basically the clown and smart allect of COURT, trying to lighten the mood any time he can.

"Athena Cross"
A.K.A: Ms. Cross
Relatives: Her father, killed in a shootout, and her mother, a Fey blood, long since declared legally dead.
Height: below average
Weight: unknown
Eyes: grey
Hair: blue
Affiliations: COURT Level 5
Abilities: Athena possess the blood of the Fey clan, though her powers are not channelling spirits, but reading memory prints left by a spirit or living soul by touching an object that came into contact with the soul.
Weapons: none
Notes: Athena and Ben are always seen together, show that they have a close bond together.

“Nego”
A.K.A.: Negs
Height: Not the tallest one, but not the the shortest one either. Average.
Hair: Dark brown
Affiliations: Not sure what this means, so please, explain.
Abilities: Can make his female enemies not attack him by hugging his teddy bear, Pepe.
Weapons: Pepe, a light blue, flat bodied teddy bear with a nice smile. Really cute.
Notes: Wears a dark grey (near to black) beanie all the time as well as a brown hoodie with a zipper

"Gloves"
A.K.A.: Ree, Kai, You-there.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: Somewhat heavier than average
Hair: Shortly-cropped, blond
Affiliations: COURT, level 5
Abilities: None.
Weapons: A cigarette lighter.
Notes: She's almost always wearing a black shirt with red paint stains, and is somewhat of a pyromaniac.

Wrestlemania
A.K.A. "Michael T Crafken"
Relatives: UNKNOWN
Height: Approx. Approx. 6 ft.
Weight: UNKNOWN.
Eyes: Unknown. See "Hair Style".
Hair: Chestnut Brown.
Hair Style: Front: Hair covers over left eye's side, right eye's side covers down to mouth-level. Back of hair: Short.
Affiliations: Unconfirmed. Proceed with caution.
Abilities: Unmatched Strength, Master of Disguise, Debating Professional. Also, has ties with COURT, The Heroes, Villains, The Soul Captains, and The Gavineers. Proceed with extreme caution until we have determined who he is with.
Weapons: According to a note, "My mind is my greatest weapon, as is it my greatest weakness".
Notes: Attempting to learn more about this enigma has resulted in failure countless times, as well as severe injuries to both his enemies and his allies. New information is distributed out when he sees fit to do so. It is advised that no one attempt to learn more about him until stated otherwise. However, he appears to like making allies, no matter who it's with, and all are advised not to press him for information concerning other groups.

"Dullahan"
A.K.A: dullahan1
Relatives: Oldest child. People say he comes from a family of street performers, but he is in constant denial.
Height: a little below average
Weight: average
Eyes: hazel
Hair: short, dark brown
Affiliations: COURT Level 3
Abilities: Tends to creep people out with his random bouts of craziness. Also provides the buckets that Addict forces people to kick. It is not yet known as to where he gets his seemingly endless supply of buckets.
Weapons: His insanity, buckets, and pretty much anything he can find that can be used as a projectile... preferably cookies.
Notes: He enjoys scaring the heck out of people with his special "greeting" powers and enjoys having people question his sanity. In reality, he is quite sane but he acts insane on purpose so much that it's a mystery as to whether his head is still on straight or not.

“Addict”
A.K.A.: xfma_addictx
Relatives: Eldest of her family. Not much else is known.
Hair: Medium-length, brown
Affiliations: COURT level 3
Abilities: Absurdity. And making people kick the buckets.
Weapons: Pencils.
Notes: Great at giving paper cuts. Usually the first to attack, given her 'welcoming' powers.

“Aviv”
A.K.A.: Avivi.
Relatives: Mor (Girlfriend)
Abilities: Roundhouse kick.
Weapons: Cell phone, and a dagger.
Notes: I was boooreeed..

“Mor.”
A.K.A.: Mori.
Relatives: Aviv Hazan (boyfriend)
Height: short
Weight: Thin
Hair: blonde-brown
Abilities: I CANT COUNT, DAMNIT.
Weapons: PINK cell phone.
Notes: I was boooreeed.... again.

"Allan's Aokage"
A.K.A.: n?a (Anyone want to add?)
Relatives: Not your business.
Hair: Brown, long.
Affiliations: Not sure what to pute here.
Abilities: Read stuff quickly.
Weapons: Cassel's Chronology of World History. That book's heavy 8U
Notes: To be added to.

Spoiler: Allies
“COURT” – The government-sponsored unit that ties everything together

“The Soul Captains” – A team of morally ambiguous people formed by COURT as a private army to combat the rising threat.

“The Gavineers” (Yes, that's "Gavineers) – Another superhero team.

Gerkuman wrote:
"Brushel and Hart-Freelance News!" - In a world full of heroes and villains, truth and lies and good and evil you're inevitably going to get a few journalists poking their nose into the whole thing and getting in way over their heads. Enter Brushel and Hart-Freelance News! Lotta Hart was a photographer, but she fell into despondancy when she failed to break into the business. But then one day, she meets a Journalist called Spark Brushel at a fancy dress party, and a new partnership was formed (Just for the record, he was dressed as a tube of Toothpaste, and she was disguised as a flamingo!) They now dedicate their lives to telling the world about the epic deeds of the Heroes, and to secretly discover the plans, pasts and identities of the Villains.
Of course, not everything runs smoothly. For a start, the fact they try to unmask the villains makes them an easy target for kidnappings, hostages and guinea pigs in illegal experiments. Also, the fact that they get over excited often leads them to give some seriously weird and innacurate stories; "LAWYERMAN HAD SECRET TRYST WITH MYSTERE!", end quote. But even so, they can still be a good source for important information and you can't fault their enthusiasm.

"Commisioner Gumshoe" - They say that a friend in need is a friend indeed, and new Commisioner of the Police force fits that description like a glove. Sure, he might mislay a lot of paperwork, hasn't got much experience at giving orders and often gets too eager for his own good, but if a superhero something needs doing then he's the man to see. Need equipment for undercover work? No problem! Want backup for a hostage situation? He'll send the whole squad! Need to borrow a Jet fighter? He'll pull in some favours and get you it. Unless Cravatman's planning something. You see, there's a special bond of trust between the Comissioner and Cravat man; and if he needs the resources then the Comissioner gives the priority to him and keeps quiet about the operation. Still, he's still as helpful as he can be under these situations, and he's a lot more tactical than people give him credit for. On the home front, he's happily married to Maggey Byrde and they're trying for a baby.

"Doctor Hotti and Mr. H" - A lot of people would say that some people are a lost cause. But not the people at the Labs, oh no! They decided to make a personality re-asserter for people who were chronically deluded. Their test subject? A mental patient who 'worked' at the Hotti Clinic. The experiment was a huge sucess, the man was cured and in a bizarre side effect actually had the knowlege of a real doctor. He now works as the doctor to our heroes, although he still has problems with his more perverted side at times. Unfortunately for the scientists, sometimes the doctor can have a bad day. When this happens, his personality re-asserts him as Mr.H, an evil mastermind of epic proportions but with little-to-no powers at all. After this happened for the first time, he puposefully sealed himself inside his lab forever. Interestingly, because of this Mr.H now acts as an unofficial 'Hannible Lecter' to the heroes, to be able to see inside the minds of the villains to solve the crimes. Even more interestingly, Mr.H shows none of the Pervy side his Doctor personality does. Of course, this didn't help the scientists who were out of a job when the lab heard about what had happened.

"Seargant Meekins" - People said he wouldn't amount to anything, and in the main continuity they'd have been right since he was fired and forced into becoming a Bailiff. But in our continuity, we can defy the odds and common sense! You see, Gumshoe needed someone he could trust, and someone who was always keen to do the right thing. Meekins was the only one he could find.
Interestingly, like coal turning into a diamond people can change under pressure. Meekins is one of those people. Yes, he often rushes into dangerous situations without backup, is just as bad at paperwork as the Commisioner and often injures himself in extremely unlikely and contrived situations, but amazingly in serious situations he shows his worth as a competent and disciplined leader. The police officers under him originally had little respect for him, but over time they do trust him... although they still laugh at him good naturedly when he locks himself in the squad car and drops the keys outside the window.

"The Mayor" - The Mayor is a friendly old bearded man who holds the post of, well... Mayor! He cares a lot about his city and tries his best to help it. The problem is, he's beginning to get senile in his dotage and has begun to lose his ability in his job. Because of this, the press have concluded he'll lose the next election. At the beginning he doesn't really trust in the heroes and is worried that the public will consider them problem. While he soon got over his doubts he still has the pressure of the Grey-Haired Guild on his shoulder and still has some dislike for Vigilantes.

"The Grey-Haired Guild: - In this world there's an art form based on manipulation, corruption, finance, popularity and lies. We call it politics. However, in the future the tendency to live longer and the eagerness of the elderly to vote has created a new force in the City: The Grey-Haired Guild. They're a group of senior citizens who are a major player in the city's politics, and who hold a considerable leverage in both the police force and the City Council.
Their Members are:
Wendy Oldbag-An extremely talkative and crotchety old woman who realised that her talents would be best used in Politics. She's actually quite scheming and clever; but although she's extremely self-serving she's not evil by any means and will help the heroes under extreme duress.
Victor Kudo- The oldest in the group, and also the most distracted member. Spends most of his time at the meetings daydreaming, but if he happens to come up with an idea then it's almost guaranteed to be a good one.
Damon Gant-A former police chief who retired from the force and now spends most of his time doing charity and political work. Is tipped to be a good candidate for Mayor if he ever decides to run for it, but all reports show he doesn't appear to be interested in it. (The Commander needed a place of authority to hide behind!)
Magnifi Gramarye (Deceased)-The greatest Magician in the world saved his best trick til last, as for some strange reason he avoided death. The downside was that his life was transferred forever into a computer. He appears to the others as a hologram.
Winston Payne- A former Vigilante who lost his nerve seven years ago and hung up his cape; most recent member of the Guild, but the most respected by the heroes (When they remember who he is)

So, since we have an extraordinary amount of talent here on CR, I ask you: What would happen if Phoenix Wright met Marvel comics?

So, to reiterate: Flood me with your graphics, ideas, storylines, character designs, sprite edits...Anything.
It's basically meant to be fun...and interesting. We could make a comic out of it. It really could turn out to be a large project…
Also, keep in mind that things don’t have to parallel the games OR the events in Marvel comics. Gumshoe doesn’t have to be a mutant or anything. Just have fun with it.

...Hopefully you could extract a coherent post out of that. I'm not very good at explaining my ideas.
And while I'm sure we've had projects similar to this, LAWYERMAN has the potential to be different...and a mite insane...

Spoiler: Concept art
Unlabeled ones by me.
"The Commander" silhouette: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7428 ... derov1.png
H4XX0R, by Nego: http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd14 ... xx0r_1.png
GAIA Valiant: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3213/valiantct7.png
GAIA Two-Face: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2803 ... aircr9.png
GAIA Two-Face, with hair brushed back: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5052 ... oidpn4.png
Brushel & Hart logo, by Gerk: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9816/bandhfc0.png
Commisioner Gumshoe edit: http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7648 ... hoequ8.png
Lawyerman, by Addict: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2417 ... manje0.jpg
Lawboy, by Addict: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8583/lawboyac2.jpg
Jazz, by GP: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb24 ... /godot.jpg
Miss Murder, by lemonpuff: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i96/r ... /004-1.jpg
Shatter, by lemonpuff: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i96/r ... /003-1.jpg
Miss Fortune, by lemonpuff: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i96/r ... /002-1.jpg
Crescentman's weapons, by AA: http://i25.tinypic.com/13zwfbn.png
Matt Rage in sprite form: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1608 ... sessn5.gif
Miss Fortune by LP, inked and colored by Gerk: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/382/ ... uneuf4.png
Chibi Crescentman, our mascot: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3592 ... 001vg2.jpg
Jazz by GP, inked and colored by Gerk: http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/584/jazzuo6.png
Miss Murder by LP, inked and colored by Gerk: http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6391 ... dergr0.png
Pink, by LP: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i96/r ... /011-1.jpg
Painkiller, by LP: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i96/r ... /010-1.jpg
Awesome poster thing, by LP: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i96/r ... /009-1.jpg
Shelly de Killer, by GP: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb24 ... shelly.jpg

This is just...INCREDIBLE PAL!!!....Not cause I got my name in the ULTRA FAMOUS DOCTOR'S plot. But keep up the good work pal...I think I better ditch the name "The Lawyer Man"....But now it's to hard!!

Nada yet! ^_^

Aaaand my drawings are done! (Yes, I draw rather fast... and this was also inking and coloring!) Behold...

Spoiler: Dananananananananana Nananananana... BUTZMAN!

Spoiler: And the world's greatest super...plant

What do you think?

The Father of Death

At the present time, I can't see them. Freaking school computers >_>.

BUT, it's great to have new artists on the team!

What is my liiiife?!?

Yes, it is good we have another artist. The thing is... I don't really like the two superheroes that were thought up very much. I always considered Larry not to be bothered by the superhero life since he's too busy trying to attract girls and find his place in life. Now I've thought it over, I think we should have him as Butzman, but we can't have him be that powerful because he's LARRY! XD

As for the plant... It just seems too strange. We'd never find a way to explain how it got like that, and I doubt it could see where it was going without eyes. I'm not having a go at you or anything like that, but I just personally dislike Cordyline.

The Father of Death

It was a pain to edit, for some reason...

What is my liiiife?!?

WOW. The combination of Redd's 'Show Off' pose and Bruto's head is frightening... In a good way that is! Also, I looked at the Butzman pic... I take back all the bad things I said about him! As long as we make him loveable pathetic, he should be a great addition to the cast. I still don't like the plant one tho.

Four is Death

I get a vison of Larry getting flight powers..

Then crashing into buildings >=D

The Father of Death

Yeah. Larry can be the comic relief, like he always is.

Four is Death

Didn't we have a Dr. Ocotpus-like character...?

The Father of Death

That was H4XX0R. His octopus arms transform mid-fight to give him metal arms and legs, and it boosts his strength quite a bit.

I feel I need to add that the only time the other members of COURT will get much screentime is during storylines featuring The Soul Captains, as they are a COURT sponsored team. Just wanted to throw that in.
Also, Matt Rage getting the most development isn't an ego thing. It's just....Nick Fury. I mean, erm.
Dammit, I can't explain it right. You people get it, right?

Four is Death

Well, Doc. Your getting so much glwoing praise from this topic, your ego doesn't need any more strokin'.

So it was H4XX0R, thought it was. I'll be drawing some concepts. Are his tentacles going to be used when he's fighting? I had some ideas... As well as some large swords for him =D

What is my liiiife?!?

I'd like some ego stroking please! X3

But on a more serious note, I had an idea about Mr. Haxxors tenticle fighting. Firstly, they can grip and squeeze someone. Secondly, they can grip and electrocute someone. Thirdly, they can fire light lasers at people, but need a bit of time to charge up! I had the idea of someone getting grabbed by him, and then being shot through the middle by the laser! (GRUESOME!)

The Father of Death

Yes, yes, of course. Just remember his second form. It was the first thing I thought of, and it started my whole LAWYERMAN! idea.

...Just for the record, LAWYERMAN! is the name of the comic, and Lawyerman is the name of the superhero.

Four is Death

Gerkuman wrote:
I'd like some ego stroking please! X3

*licks Gerku's ego* Your wonderful <3

I'll get some drawing done by tomorrow, mmkay? I could probably draw him well 8U

Random Fact: I have never read a 'Superhero' comic before XD

Ready to RAWK!?

The Doctor wrote:

It was a pain to edit, for some reason...

EXCELENT! NOW we gots ourselves a menacing villain for sure!

Lets see... hmm... For the Butz pic, he's reminding me more and more of Kent from "Dead Rising"...

Superhero comics? The ONLY one I've ever read was given to me for Halloween by someone, when I went to their door...

A couple years ago. :gymshoe:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Four is Death

Oh, unless a Halloween Simpsons comic that featured Lisa getting super-powers. Or another Simpsons comic that had masses of villians. Such as 'The Entangler'.

They were my cousins, I swear.

Ready to RAWK!?

Meh, mine was a Batman comic... You know, I think I still have it in my basement somewhere (Don't yell, the basement is divided into many areas, including a video game room, which doubles as our "Reading Room")
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Four is Death

*works out where Wrestle's house is* I'd like that room. Does your ego need stroking?
Page 7 of 27 [ 1053 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River