.: GSAP (True Meaning of Grief 10-06-09) :.

Put on some headphones and listen to the Sweet sweet music... Or other Audio
Post Reply
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

Cornereds beginning was like some kind of Reminiscence, but it was still too cool!
+ ...It changed to true Remix ^_^
Image
ImageImageImageImage
kevintobing
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:19 pm
Custom Title: Mr.Twister
Location: Samarinda(Indonesia)

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by kevintobing »

Can I Request?
I Want to request Godot - The Fragrance Of Dark Coffee
And If You Can:1.Objection 2007
2.Cornered 2007

Sorry If I Requested To Much
Image[/URL]
QBnoYouko
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
Location: SF
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by QBnoYouko »

Freakin' awesome stuff, just freakin' awesome. That Gant remix was really something else, I didn't think it'd be so full of win. Every other remix is just simply stunning, especially the Turnabout Sister bonuses! The Dance Dance Maya Mix definitely goes well in a Caramelldansen flash.

I'd love to hear a remix of Apollo's Objection! theme but I know you're working on the first game music right now. So with that in mind, I have some requests. Did no one suggest Gumshoe's theme yet? I simply love it and would love it even more with a remix. Hm, oh but of course, Search ~ Core 2001!
Image
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

kevintobing wrote:Can I Request?
I Want to request Godot - The Fragrance Of Dark Coffee
And If You Can:1.Objection 2007
2.Cornered 2007

Sorry If I Requested To Much


No, you're not requesting too much, you might have to remind me later though :3

QBnoYouko wrote:I'd love to hear a remix of Apollo's Objection! theme but I know you're working on the first game music right now. So with that in mind, I have some requests. Did no one suggest Gumshoe's theme yet? I simply love it and would love it even more with a remix. Hm, oh but of course, Search ~ Core 2001!


Well no, Gumshoe has a theme now??

And funny you mentioned that, I just got finished with a mix called "Core" which is another take on Search ~ Core. I'll post it up later, but I want at least two other songs done with it, just because I want to get this project done so I actually CAN cater to everyone's requests!

You'll see it later, babe, promise.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Yuu-chan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Yuu-chan »

I liked the DDR, too.
I pretty much downloaded all of these, hehe. ♥

I would like to...put in a request for the future, no rush. :>
I'd love to hear a remix of Lukie's theme...*3*
But again, no rush. :>
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

Ah! Search ~ Core! That was the one I was going to request after the Blue Badger. x3
Aevitas
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
Location: somewhere in La-La Land
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Aevitas »

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:
kevintobing wrote:Can I Request?
I Want to request Godot - The Fragrance Of Dark Coffee
And If You Can:1.Objection 2007
2.Cornered 2007

Sorry If I Requested To Much


No, you're not requesting too much, you might have to remind me later though :3

QBnoYouko wrote:I'd love to hear a remix of Apollo's Objection! theme but I know you're working on the first game music right now. So with that in mind, I have some requests. Did no one suggest Gumshoe's theme yet? I simply love it and would love it even more with a remix. Hm, oh but of course, Search ~ Core 2001!


Well no, Gumshoe has a theme now??

And funny you mentioned that, I just got finished with a mix called "Core" which is another take on Search ~ Core. I'll post it up later, but I want at least two other songs done with it, just because I want to get this project done so I actually CAN cater to everyone's requests!

You'll see it later, babe, promise.


What about my request? :larry:
Loving your stuff so far! I think my favorite so far is the DL-6 one... or Naruhodou and His Piano. ^^

If it's not too much I have a request also. Would you mind remixing Prosecutor's Path? The original is kind of boring and repetitive on its own but it carries so much emotion in that scene (end of JFA), and personally for me a lot of memories of why I love those characters so much. If you want, you can put Prosecutor's Murmer - Until We Meet Again at the end to wrap things up. You can do as you see fit. ^^ If you like, I can exchange it for a fan art of anything of your choice, just to spice up the deal (as long as it's not too mentally scarring or hentai). That's how much I'd like this track. :D
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

I didn't forget you! Search Core just happens to be one of the Ace Attorney tracks--she just got lucky ^_^

You'll get yours too, patience, young grasshoppa.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Aevitas
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
Location: somewhere in La-La Land
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Aevitas »

Lol no rush, I was just worried you didn't see my post because there was no reply. ^^ I'm chill. :rock'n:
Ultimate Magician
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:40 pm
Custom Title: Lurking in the shadows of the city...
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by Ultimate Magician »

Investigation-cross examening, please!! ((T&T cornered.))
Image
Thanks, Vickinator for sig and avatar!! I love you!!!
Shoe fan!
Son of Lilith and Lord Nathaniel. Brother of and GamerErman2001
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Aww fuck it, I included Search ~ Core because I'm too busy making my damn cosplay to work any more than I already am, ENJOY.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

Sorry to have to say this Jaws, but this one disappointed me.
The feel was what made Search ~ Core... Well, Search ~ Core.
It also sounds a bit like the main line is off chord. D:
Sowwy. ;;
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Jade Edgeworth wrote:Sorry to have to say this Jaws, but this one disappointed me.
The feel was what made Search ~ Core... Well, Search ~ Core.
It also sounds a bit like the main line is off chord. D:
Sowwy. ;;


Nonono, I value your criticism, really, you're fine! I...understand what you mean, that's why I LOVE it as a song, but am kinda :/ about it as Search ~ Core.

Yet again, that's why I merely call it "Core" for it is merely a VARIATION of the original, but a complete remake. I like it, its catchy when you listen to it for a while.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

Listened to it 7 times now... It just isn't catching on. D:
I really wish I could like it... But no, I'm trying.
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Gozu »

Investigation Overtaked = a sexy, sexy song. So sexy that I could dance to it. Sexily.

As for Core... it's really not bad. I liked it. The choir added to the already excellent feel of the song (due to the melody) makes it good. It gets a bit repetitive, but isn't that exactly what the song does, too? I dunno. I like Core, regardless. :3
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

W0W!! The Core was...I can't even find words to tell!! O_0
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Supercheese
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:30 am
Custom Title: !noitcejbO
Location: California

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Supercheese »

Holy nuts, you are awesome. Seriously.

You wouldn't happen to be a registered artist at VGMix.com, would you? If you have already, I must have missed you; if you haven't, you should.
Vyen
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:01 pm
Custom Title: Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Ace Attaruny
Location: Virginia

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Vyen »

I hadn't regist...those smilies rock! :sadshoe: FTW.

Err...I hadn't registered at the forums until I wanted to get the rest of your GSAP remixes. I have bandwidth available if you still need a mirror for your remixes. Send me a PM if you're interested - I'm not charging for the bandwidth, and I'll host however many songs you need until I run out of my monthly bandwidth allotment, which I can't even begin scratch the surface on myself.

If it helps, it helps, if not, that's OK too. Just offering what I can. ^^

...x.x; they're distracting, but the smilies here are really cool...except this one => :kissy: THATS JUST WRONG.

Edit: Oh, wait...that's not Maya, is it? ::stagger::
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Well...O.O that's rather sudden of you ^__^ but I'd rather wait for the fans to decide with their donations if they are worth keeping or not. If they want them, they'll give me the means.

* * *

Got another Reminiscence done for you guys, enjoy your angst!
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Pie
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
Location: Gaia, usually.
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Pie »

MIAAAAA

:sob:
Image
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Yes, Mia r ded. Also just put up that pathetic Grossburg-esque theme...:/ I'm so not satisfied with it, but whatev.
The piano trills were fun though.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
QBnoYouko
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
Location: SF
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by QBnoYouko »

Listening to the new tunes now, thanks!

(I'm a guy BTW.)

Ah, yes, this is what I was talking about, Dick Gumshoe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igVn2DkMLR8
Image
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

OHYEAAAAAAAAH that theme!

Well...sure, I can do that! I've been avoiding it, so I might as well ^^;;

And your bio says male, so I kinda already knew that :3
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
QBnoYouko
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
Location: SF
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by QBnoYouko »

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:OHYEAAAAAAAAH that theme!

Well...sure, I can do that! I've been avoiding it, so I might as well ^^;;

And your bio says male, so I kinda already knew that :3
Oh? I swore I was being referred to as a she before in your previous posts. :knock-knock:

Woo, Gumshoe's! I'm looking forward to that. Old, Regret, Reward sounds nice too.
Image
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Gozu »

Ooooh, True Meaning of Grief :( It's so nice. I love the simplicity; it just works perfectly.
Haruhi
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:53 pm
Custom Title: Suzumiya Haruhi: Ace Attorney

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Haruhi »

All of these sound amazing!! Great job!

Is it possible for you to remix the Blue Badger song? That would be awesome!
I have no Photoshop skills, so I have no sig. Boo...
larie
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: hawaii

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by larie »

These are amazing, and are definitely more fuel to my pathetic PW obsession, lol. I need...a life...

I've been playing PW music nonstop in my car and blasting it through my speakers at home, and it's always wonderful to find such great remixes.

add another fangirl to the horde, haha. :minuki:
larie
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: hawaii

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by larie »

Oh, and I'm surprised no one mentioned it (I think.)

Klavier's theme? :kyouya: it would fill my little fangirl heart with joy, haha.
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Komachi »

The "Reminiscence ~ True Meaning of Grief" one wins! I always wish someday it will be remixed, and you did it!Image
*hug*

I love them so much, thank you~~~m(_ _)m
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:OHYEAAAAAAAAH that theme!

Well...sure, I can do that! I've been avoiding it, so I might as well ^^;;

And your bio says male, so I kinda already knew that :3


Make sure its good it's one of my favs :edgeworth:

also Reminiscence ~ True Meaning of Grief, was good
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

You don't know long I have been waiting for that reminiscence...It's one of my favourites....
Thank you! ^_^
Image
ImageImageImageImage
*Chiara*
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Italy

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by *Chiara* »

Very nice remixes! As I discovered the topic, I downloaded them all. Reminiscence of the DL-6 and Does everyone want to swim? are definitely awesome.
Thank you :gant:
Angela Liu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Custom Title: Are! You! High!
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Angela Liu »

Absolutely spectacular remixes, Jaws - thanks so much for sharing!

If you're taking requests, I would love to hear what you can do with GS3's "Cross Examination." Moderate or Allegro..... though a mixing of both would be incredible. :)
My Gyakuten Kenji 2 Original Soundtrack Review! -- http://a-liu2009.livejournal.com/20306.html
Shadow2102
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Shadow2102 »

Say, could you do remakes of a couple songs for me? I'd like to see you do improved versions of Justice for All's Cornered theme as well as Trials and Tribulations's Cornered theme. I'd also like to see a better version of Bitter Taste of Truth as well.
Pie
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
Location: Gaia, usually.
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Pie »

Heeey guys~

Jaws is here in Boston with me this weekend. And he's doing a very sexy-awesome cosplay of :kyouya: for the convention. Like deliciously sexy awesome and win.

Buuuuut for the duration, my computer is his primary source of internet. And that means sharing with me. So don't be surprised if he has little response or relays any responses through me.

Just thought I'd give all his fans a heads up. And brag. Because goddamn I love being able to see him. :keiko:
Image
mgbenz
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:57 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.

Post by mgbenz »

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:
Well no, Gumshoe has a theme now??

Where were you when you played the games? o_O

Gumshoe always had his theme since it first played in 1-2 and always had it all the way to the third game.
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Sick. Resting. Fill requests later. Will thank you guys for being cool upon rest.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Hinchy
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Hinchy »

Yo, I know you're sick, but I have a request for when you're done. I've been trying to create a remix of the Trials and Tribulations main court theme for my fangame, Trial By Fire, but I haven't been able to nail it down. Could you create one for me? I'll give you full credit in the game and on the official website when I am complete.
Takuya
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
Custom Title: キラッ☆
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Takuya »

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:Sick. Resting. Fill requests later. Will thank you guys for being cool upon rest.


Lol, that must've been some convention, huh? XD

Rest well...
Jou
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:30 pm
Custom Title: ... I think I'm keeping that fro. 8D
Location: AMERICA :D)-\

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Jou »

Aw, feel better, Jaws! :sadshoe: We're here for you and wish ya the best~
Image
- engaged to PollyxD !! -
COLLEGE! ... It's TIME-CONSUMING. 8D;; I do sometimes check my PM box, so feel free to poke me.
Post Reply