Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Trip! Talk about stuff Boosted off of Cing's Hotel Dusk, AND Pirate Grandmas.
Mia_Fey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2182
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
Custom Title: True love is forever.

Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Mia_Fey »

So we have a bunch of Phoenix Wright fanart threads in the Defense Lobby, but it makes me sad that we don't have any for Hotel Dusk around here so I figured I'd make one. I'll start us off.
Spoiler: Saving Space
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

From this awesome artist
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Mikenno
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 pm
Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Mikenno »

Most of these sources are on DeviantArt and I'm too lazy to dig them up.

This thread won't last too long. ;( Not enough HD fanart in the world, friends.

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
T3h_Waffleman
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Custom Title: The hope that shines through despair.
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by T3h_Waffleman »

This arts make mine look like crap~ ; ;

Spoiler: Space.
Image


Sauce is me.
Arei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Arei »

Mila and an original character is all I've done so far: http://squeegoddess.deviantart.com/art/ ... a-75701424

Kyle is a pain in the ass to draw, but I want to draw loootss of Kyle and Bradleh :acro: Oh yeeeesssss <3
Delsy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:25 pm
Custom Title: Twisted Samurai
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Delsy »

Mía Fey: Beautiful pictuures!!!!!
"Always believe in your client, to the bitter end."
Image
deviantART • Tumblr • Alas hacia la Libertad (ESP)
tenshi_no_kioku
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm
Custom Title: Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber!
Location: In Louie DeNonno's room *my lover*
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by tenshi_no_kioku »

I drew one of Louie... well, a lot of Louie... But most of my sprite-related ones aren't on my deviant yet.
Spoiler: Saving space... This is a dual fanart for HD and PW...
Image
Image
My name is Trillian. So you know.

LouiexDanny: More epic than KylexBradley by half.
I also support Louie DeNonno x Henry Townshend. Hurrah for crack pairings!
Arei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Arei »

Holy shit XDDD

I would be running for the hills if Louie was my attorney.


:gant: :gant: :gant: :gant:
tenshi_no_kioku
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm
Custom Title: Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber!
Location: In Louie DeNonno's room *my lover*
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by tenshi_no_kioku »

*laugh*
Wait... was that a shot?
*continues laughing*
Image
My name is Trillian. So you know.

LouiexDanny: More epic than KylexBradley by half.
I also support Louie DeNonno x Henry Townshend. Hurrah for crack pairings!
animepanda94
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by animepanda94 »

:hyde:
well i dont have much but heres mine
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/art/ ... d-78600957
ill put it in an img later but im on my labtop and mac labtobs dont have right click buttons >___> so i cant get the img code
sorry! :payne:
and im planning to make more soon and uh...*is waiting for dA to load so im just rambling*
Image
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!
Pearls
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm
Custom Title: Yay for Shoe!
Location: Ohio

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Pearls »

Good idea to start an art thread! Maybe it will inspire people to make more Hotel Dusk art :)
Image
Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wrestlemania »

Whoa... this place frightens me.

... ANYWAYS!!!

I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.

I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.

Spoiler: Space saver... maybe Brawl spoilers? but... I don't think so
Image
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Pearls
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm
Custom Title: Yay for Shoe!
Location: Ohio

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Pearls »

Wrestlemania wrote:Whoa... this place frightens me.

... ANYWAYS!!!

I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.

I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.

Spoiler: Space saver... maybe Brawl spoilers? but... I don't think so
Image


I think it looks really good! Nice job!
Image
Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
animepanda94
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by animepanda94 »

Wrestlemania wrote:Whoa... this place frightens me.

... ANYWAYS!!!

I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.

I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.

Spoiler: Space saver... maybe Brawl spoilers? but... I don't think so
Image


:udgy: SNAP THERE ARE HOTEL DUSK STICKERS IN BRAWL??
zomg EPIC WIN!
Edit:
And a kyle trophy? zomg XD
i thought having a trace memory sticker was enough
i mean pw is more popular as far as i know and there arent any trohies for that (i think)
Last edited by animepanda94 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wrestlemania »

Actually, those were all the stickers I had then, that were HD related.

And there's ALSO a Kyle Hyde trophy, which I will be attempting to aquire and post here.

...

In a screenshot. I can't post the description. I'll go to Gamefaqs for THAT...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Arei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Arei »

O_O

wtfiwantbrawlNOW
animepanda94
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by animepanda94 »

btw, how do u put screen shots on the internet from brawl? i put them on a SD card but then when my dad emailed one to me it says it couldnt open it O_O can anyone help me?
Image
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wrestlemania »

2 things:

Firstly, getting the Kyle Hyde trophy requires me to complete the "All Star" mode with each character...

... yep... all 35 of them.

But I'll get it ASAP.

And animepanda? Go to the Smash Bros. topic on the CR forums. People post .BIN (The file format of the Brawl screenshots) -to-.JPEG converters on there.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
animepanda94
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by animepanda94 »

Wrestlemania wrote:2 things:

Firstly, getting the Kyle Hyde trophy requires me to complete the "All Star" mode with each character...

... yep... all 35 of them.

But I'll get it ASAP.

And animepanda? Go to the Smash Bros. topic on the CR forums. People post .BIN (The file format of the Brawl screenshots) -to-.JPEG converters on there.

Great thanks so much! :3
and ugh >___> we have to complete all star mode with all the characters????
GEY D:<
im never going to be able to do that XDD ill get my friend to do it for me D:
Image
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wrestlemania »

I'm not only doing THAT...

I'm also getting every "Final Smash" trophy...

... I hope that's not what the condition is... because that's at least 37 then...

But I'm havin' fun doing THAT!

And anime? You can ALSO use a Golden Hammer...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
animepanda94
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by animepanda94 »

Wrestlemania wrote:I'm not only doing THAT...

I'm also getting every "Final Smash" trophy...

... I hope that's not what the condition is... because that's at least 37 then...

But I'm havin' fun doing THAT!

And anime? You can ALSO use a Golden Hammer...

..? What do u mean using the golden hammer i can get the trophy? *ish confused* :_: nao how would i go about doing that?
Image
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wrestlemania »

... I am assuming you have at least ONE Golden Hammer... I mean, I can't see how you avoided ALL of them up until now!

In the Challenges menu, there should be 1-5 hammers there. Go to one, and select it. Then go to the "Clear All Star mode with every character" (Which CLEARLY resembles Hyde's silhouette) challenge, and select it.

...

I think. I've never used one personally...

Oh! But Boss Battle challenges can NOT be unlocked in this manner, so don't try using it on "Beat Boss Battle on Intense" challenge! I think it wastes the hammer...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wrestlemania »

When I make a promise... I keep it.

The Trophy has a special "feature" to it, by the way...

Spoiler: Kyle Hyde Trophy!
Image
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Delsy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:25 pm
Custom Title: Twisted Samurai
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Delsy »

Wrestlemania wrote:
Spoiler: Kyle Hyde Trophy!
Image

Wow! It's amazing!
"Always believe in your client, to the bitter end."
Image
deviantART • Tumblr • Alas hacia la Libertad (ESP)
animepanda94
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by animepanda94 »

Wrestlemania wrote:When I make a promise... I keep it.

The Trophy has a special "feature" to it, by the way...

Spoiler: Kyle Hyde Trophy!
Image



:beef: wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
thats all i have to say to that. XD
Image
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wrestlemania »

Thanks!

It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)

If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh? :butzthumbs:
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Pearls
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm
Custom Title: Yay for Shoe!
Location: Ohio

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Pearls »

Wrestlemania wrote:Thanks!

It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)

If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh? :butzthumbs:


Very cool! I'd love to see the Trace Memory's trophy as well!
Image
Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wrestlemania »

I'll try to get it quick. :gymshoe:
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
animepanda94
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by animepanda94 »

Wrestlemania wrote:Thanks!

It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)

If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh? :butzthumbs:



of you could use a hammer :O
:yogi: if your that lazy XDD
Image
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!
Arei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Arei »

You people are making me so fucking jealous



D= I hate you all.
animepanda94
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by animepanda94 »

:larry: IM SORRYYYYYYY!
:P
Image
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wrestlemania »

Pearls wrote:
Wrestlemania wrote:Thanks!

It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)

If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh? :butzthumbs:


Very cool! I'd love to see the Trace Memory's trophy as well!


I guess I can post it here...

Two images, actually, a Zoom-In, and Full-Body image.

Spoiler: What do you get when you complete 100 Hours of Brawls?
Image
ASHLEY!!!Not WarioWare Ashley!!!

Image
FULL-BODY IMAGE!!!


There you go, then. Now, time to continue my search for a 100% Completion of the game! :varanbaran:
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Pearls
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm
Custom Title: Yay for Shoe!
Location: Ohio

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Pearls »

Very cool Wrestle!! As a Trace Memory fan, it is much appreciated! Good luck getting a 100% complete in the game. :pearl:
Image
Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by ButzPuff »

Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Image


Here's a great comic I found about Hotel Dusk and figured that I should share it. I really like this how the game could have went... :hyde:
SavingtheGeneration
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by SavingtheGeneration »

Oh! I've got some artwork for this game XD Most of it is official XD


I apologize for losing the link to this artist's website. If I find it, I'll post it here ^^
Last edited by SavingtheGeneration on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Arei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Arei »

Yaay more pics. :redd:

Huuugee pics should go under a spoiler cut :( Those of us with dial-up... the stupid computer cries.
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Balrog »

ButzPuff wrote:
Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Image


Epic Win! XDDD
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Emperor Ing
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:07 pm
Custom Title: The Mouth of Sauron

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Emperor Ing »

I drew this. It sucks.


Image
Last edited by Emperor Ing on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gozu wrote:omg ur just lik :edgeworth:

did ur parents di or somefin
icer wrote:Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....
animepanda94
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by animepanda94 »

ButzPuff wrote:
Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Image


Here's a great comic I found about Hotel Dusk and figured that I should share it. I really like this how the game could have went... :hyde:



OMG XD That is EPIC.

I made a comic D: but i never inked it so its still in my sketch book
Image
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!
ashogo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by ashogo »

ButzPuff wrote:
Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Image


Here's a great comic I found about Hotel Dusk and figured that I should share it. I really like this how the game could have went... :hyde:

wow, that's awesome. Yeah, when you put it like that everything in the hotel was really coincidental....
payroo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by payroo »

Hello, just finished this game 'bout a week ago. Love it to pieces, so I had to do some fanart.
Here ya go
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image


Oh and er, if anyone's interested, I did a "comic" on Tegaki the other day...
http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/dblog.php?u=11536&e=360241

Man, I wish this fandom was bigger. :yogi:
Post Reply