Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 3[ 105 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: The Practice RP topic (+ Tutorials!)Topic%20Title

Yo Dawg!

I wanna give it a try
*ahem*

The moon slowly rose over the streets, gently lighting the not gentle city. Streets where no one is safe. Crime on every block and every corner. Rape, gangs, murder, all kinds inhabited that place. People feared this neighborhood. Outsiders knew to stay away. But there are those who are not so bad, those who are not bad but taken for bad. Those falsely accused. Those who cannot afford a lawyer. For those one man stands up. A tall man, striped jacket, feathered hat, blue eyes that stood out from velvety black flesh. He sees that the innocent are declared as such. He defends the little people, the poverty stricken, and those of Compton, Los Angeles. He is Tyray Prince.

Give it to me straight. I can handle the truth
Re: Practice RP Time: Introduction for "Gant's Assistant"Topic%20Title

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

((Or, well, something along those lines, I've done a bit of RP for awhile in a setting like this and in general RP work, but here is some time to see how well I really fare.))

The girl really didn't know how to say the word no, or even object to anything. Then again, how could she? Being raised in a life of compliance and obediance, she always learned to respect authority. It was simply the girl's way to do so. Now already standing in front of a man she had so greatly admired ever since she had heard of him- it had not been long ago, but what little she had heared hooked her greatly. Alreay starting to fiddle with the loose strands of dark hair plastering themselves over her face, the teenager continued to look up, the man a little less than a foot taller than she caused her to have to crane her neck to meet olive green eyes with a dark brown.

"Is.... is this your office, mein Herr?" Asked she, still standing at the doorway and looking through with amazement. Really, she hadn't needed to ask the question as the answer in itself came clear. Who else did she know or even have heard of house a pipe organ in their office? Let alone very curious things, as a picture with him and a few others, collegues, most likely, a desk, a suit of armour which seemed to strike fear into the girl's heart. Then again, why would it not? The only suits of armour she had ever seen were in horror and Vampire movies. She forgot to even begin to ask about poking about, and only after she would have held out a finger to stroke one long metal pipe did she stop herself at once.

The moment a tiny, pale little finger poked out from long, bell-sleeves and Harra realized that they were visible did she draw back. Were she not ashamed as it was the stares she got from her cane, her hands were an entire other matter, at least half the size they should have been for a girl her age, Harra always found herself disappointed at the little she could hold. Dark eyes turned to glare down at her hands before seeing the keys on the organ, two sets of keys, undoubtly to control two levels of the pipes. How difficult these must be to play. Thought she before limping back over to her new Boss. "How pleased I am, sir, that you would allow me to look around so much as you have, there must be some sort of way to repay you?" Always Harra, asking to give payment for any favour done for her. The girl turned up her face, the rounded face with sunken in eyes with dark circles surrounding them, the tired bags of someone who rarely slept or someone with a great deal of stress. The sickly skin that hung clear off of her bones, with seemingly little or no muscle attatching them, her shoulders and collar were the worst, clearly protruding bone that could always be seen moving under a thin veil of skin that often was pale enough to almost be transparent, showing the majority of the veins on her chest and collar and shoulders. Far from attractive, far from lovely, Harra refused to see herself as such, to make up for unfortunate in appearance, she worked her mind and her creativity rigourously. Music was like a religioun to Harra only far stricter, it had become her life, but now, another part came into her life, something just as important to her as music, and this was law. Law, and the person who would teach it to her.

TLS Admin and Representative

Ms. Arial, that was incredibly beautiful and all, but it kinda intimidates some of the newbies to the single paragraph form...

Now, if we were talking a full-blown literate RP complete with a 3+ paragraph minimum, then your approach would be effective. Trust me, when I was learning to RP for the first time, posts like that were a little daunting for me.

Anyway, here're excerpts from the Lawyerman! RP:

These will vary from Short, Standard, and Long. They are all satisfactory and show you a rough guess of the average range of a post size.

Short:

At last Two-Face begins speaking to someone on his receiver. Unfortunately, the other line seemed appeared to be silent, so that was one dead end. Therefore, he slowly and quietly walks behind the red-and-white-coated villain and, when he arrived mere inches from Two-Face, a dagger was drawn. He held the dagger firm as he leaned over and muttered in his ear, "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Medium:

Hakuro jumped back a bit as a defensive maneuver when Engarde spun around to face him. He then smirked and bowed formally as if meeting with someone of high political stature, "Hakuro de Killer, how do you do? Now, as for your question, I know you have information on Shelly de Killer's whereabouts and I want them immediately. If I don't attain what I am searching for, it might make things a little... complicated..." Hakuro gestured to the dagger he was holding in his left hand and started spinning it professionally around his index finger, showing he was deathly serious and rather impatient about attaining this information.

Long:

Hakuro continued to keep both ears on Two-face and his one eye alternating between Two-Face and Aquinine. This wouldn't be so tiresome if Aquinine wasn't standing on the opposite side of him. He decided that he was getting nowhere fast with this and took out an odd-looking canister with a pin in it. He pulled the pin and gently set it face-up on the ground and stood in the shadows. A white fog slowly encompassed the area. As it was in the middle of the city in the middle of the night, such a thing wasn't uncommon and was rather convenient to some criminals. Hakuro used the fog as cover to slowly approach a closer vantage point where he could see Aquinine and his target much easier. As he moved, very little sound was made. Even the can spewing fog was rather silent as it made a sound not unlike a gust of wind whipping through the brick buildings that made up their cover. As he entered the plaza, he was getting really close to the target, but quickly and silently moved towards a pair of conveniently placed trash cans, which he hid behind to continue spying on him from this more advantageous hiding spot.

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

((Aye, a bit intimidating, yes, but those are my intros the rest are paragraphs, around the size of your standard, depends on whom I'm playing and what's going on in the RP, single characters like Harra who I know inside and out get two to three paragraph intros and long paragraphs some time after until I can't think to write anymore and they get shorter, but if I'm playing Sophie Arial in a multiple character setting, she'll get a short paragraph because frankly, Sophie isn't all that interesting, she's Harra's Mother, keeper of the house, a mother-figure to all who live there, not so interesting unless I find a good plotpoint with her.

But, all the same, I love your postings, lovely, ooking, amazing, I should say.

But yes, I tend to avoid RPs with a paragraph minimum, don't force length on me, it'll come naturally, I swear. @_@

And I didn't mean to be intimidating, I just wanted to see if I lived up, sorry! >< ))

Four is Death

((Hakuro, if the newbies don't want to read, they shouldn't be on these forums, yes? Because you have to read words to use the forum.))

Allan's Aokage wrote:
((Hakuro, if the newbies don't want to read, they shouldn't be on these forums, yes? Because you have to read words to use the forum.))

((Did you miss the ENTIRE point of what I was saying or were you never a newbie to this even once in your life? I'm saying RP posts 3-4+ paragraphs long are intimidating to rookie RPers because some think they would have to write the exact same length to keep up in the storyline even though such a large length isn't required. Please pay attention net time, yeah?))

*pokes avatar* 105 KB...

Alright, I'm shooting for it!

Ahem....

"No more; and by a sleep to say we bend,"
Great job, Falke. The literary critics will be on us. Of all, things, why mess up this part?!

"Mr Romero, we need to resort to our backup plan. Rael forgot his lines!" I whispered.
"Right, I'll get it started."

At the back of the theatre, a small screen, perhaps 20 inches by 20 inches, lit up. No one below it could ever hope to see it, and that was what we wanted. Two seconds later, a sentence flashed upon the screen. "That flesh is heir to - 'tis a consummation."

"The flay, flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation."
Now... that WAS a better job. Even the average Joe on the street can tell it apart. We are so screwed.

Thus concluded Scene 1, Act 3. Now, to the changing room. Perhaps my brother's act will be shadowed by me, Mirae Falke, as Ophelia. Or was it not time yet?

ZorionAsher wrote:
Alright, I'm shooting for it!

Ahem....

"No more; and by a sleep to say we bend,"
Great job, Falke. The literary critics will be on us. Of all, things, why mess up this part?!

"Mr Romero, we need to resort to our backup plan. Rael forgot his lines!" I whispered.
"Right, I'll get it started."

At the back of the theatre, a small screen, perhaps 20 inches by 20 inches, lit up. No one below it could ever hope to see it, and that was what we wanted. Two seconds later, a sentence flashed upon the screen. "That flesh is heir to - 'tis a consummation."

"The flay, flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation."
Now... that WAS a better job. Even the average Joe on the street can tell it apart. We are so screwed.

Thus concluded Scene 1, Act 3. Now, to the changing room. Perhaps my brother's act will be shadowed by me, Mirae Falke, as Ophelia. Or was it not time yet?

A little more compiling of the mini-paragraphs into a bigger paragraph, but otherwise you have it. Very nice.

the ultimate ninja

Name: Ject Faye

History: He was a samurai in the dynasty age. he was Ami fayes husband when he was killed in combat. She was so distraught that she summoned him back to the real world binding him to it so he can never leave it he didnt appear to age so he looks 19 he walks the earth unable to pass on to heaven or whatever they call it. He only can be seen if he wants to be seen or if the person looking at him is "gifted" in the channelling technique or have something of that nature. He wacthes over the earth killing crimminals with his sword its really just antother day for him.

occupation: professional creepy ghost dude that kills bad people

Rp: Ject stares at the humans how theyve adanced and grown it was a shame that there were still wars... for personal gain. Ject stood and walked around the whole world was passing through him and even though hes there hes just a ghost. This was it for him just waiting to be free from it all. Then he saw something... displeasing. A woman was being mugged by a teenager with a knife. Ject rushed towards him and drew his sword. For a second he was visible as his sword cut throgh the man the next moment he was gone again...
dont stop me now

I've finished A.A.I! I feel complete!

Hmm. Been a while since I've seen a forum with writers this talented. Ill have a go, but bear with me. Been a while since I rp'd

Sean Cornwell was in the lobby sweating bullets all over his new 500 dollar suit. What had just happened? How did he lose to such an aincent man? And what kind of name is Von Karma? Well he thought what had happened just before he went to court today, may have been a distraction. He took off his glasses, which were steamed up and took out a red clouth from his trouser pocket to polish them. What was he going to do? He couldn't just stand there, looking suspicious.
"Sean are you alright?" Hammond asked, suddenly apearing behind him.
"No, I just lost a trial if you didn't notise." Sean snapped as he put the clouth back in his pocket. He looked at his colleague. After working for 5 years with him, he should have learned he was crap at consoling people. "But forget that. I have a big problem and I need your help."
"Of course Sean anything. What do y-"
"Mr Cornwell." A young man wearing a white trenchcoat and hat said walking towards him. "My name's Detective Goodman." He said flashing an I.d "Im afraid I have some bad news. Your wife has been killed."
"What? Are you serious?" Acting as if he didn't know. But of course he already knew. He was wiping his glasses with a piece of her dress.
Oh look. A sprite topic

Green Glasses of Truth

Uhm...Well, to be honest, I joined to see if I can RP with my namesake OC. I want to try him out in this, but I am kinda ticked that it didn't post the first time I made it.

--------------------------------------

A tall, dark, foreboding colossus of a building, The perfect setting for any murder...; Inside, emptiness as nearly every office is empty, only the hallways and lobby are definitly lit, No witnesses, no evidence, perfect...; Outside, the neverending torrent of rain, second only to the wildly arcing lightning, both paling when faced with the earth-shattering thunder, Silencing any sound that was made...; Finally, the body of the prosecutor, clad in his dark green clothes, head and upper chest now on the desk before him, bodily fluid now seeping out of his mouth, The poor, unsuspecting fool...just the perfect victim to make this all come together...

And just as one would fear the worst of this red-ponytailed man, a frightening thunderclap was enough to jar him awake, now furiously wiping drool from the side of his face, and doing the same to all of the documents on his desk before they were ruined. Great...Just great, Benjy. It's what, three in the morning? God..., he mentally scolded himself as the imperfect prosecutor sat back in his chair, one hand rubbing his eyes, the other now searching on the desk for his useless pair of green-lensed glasses.

Once he had found them, he took a piece of cloth, and began to wipe them as he looked out the window, into the window, but unable to see more than the blurry image of the city lights. "Ever since they stole my shoes, it decides to rain.", the man groaned, his light green eyes looking down at the dark green socks, now housed in a pair of dark brown sandals. Another groan, followed by a sigh, in turn followed by placing the glasses back on, Benjamin gathered the parts of the court record that he needed, placing them in his briefcase, now reaching out to get the phone on his desk to see if the good Detective Sabertache was there.

And to help his luck further, the power in the building went out, forcing the prosecutor to not only navigate through the darkness, but travel home in the storm outside. "It's either I listen to Jyakell and get new shoes...or I listen to Jyakell and learn how to drive...Eh, can't get any worse than this, I'm sure...", he mumbled as he walked down to the lobby, trying to look on the bright side of things.

Then it hit him just how much Murphy hated him.

Future prosecutor

*Hi i'm new but i'm good at this kind of thing, well i like to think i am, well here's a sample perhaps its to your liking?*

It was completely dark. A man was running from something, through an alley. He happened across a dimly lite door and ran as fast as he could to it, thinking it was his only salvation from what he was running from. He slammed his right fist on the door and in a panicked voice sputtered "P-p-p-please let me in! Y-y-y-you've gotta help me! L-Lemme in!" He continued to slam his fist on the door but no answer.

Suddenly a shadowy figure with something in his hand walked up to the man. "Thought you'd get away eh? No one escapes me, especially when they owe me THAT kinda money" The figure growled in a menacing tone.

The light showed a shadow of his features. His matted black hair covered one side of his face while one green eye stared in fear of the figure. Trembling thin lips tried to put together words as he cowered in fear in his dirty and wrinkled red trench coat. "I t-t-told y-y-you, i just n-n-need a-a-a little more time!"

"Sorry kid, it dont work that way. Your 6 months over due and since you aint got the money, ill just 'ave to kill ya." The figure said in an almost buisness like tone. Slowly the figure walked closer towards his victim revealing a gun.

"No! NO! I-I'll..." The man tried to stammer out but he was cut off by the sound of gun shots

--2 days later--

"....ot.... .e. up!" A voice spoke, however it was incoheirent
"Kot.... .et up!" It was becoming more clearer
"KOTSUKO GET UP!" The voice bursted out.

A man in his early 20's and a black suit, jumped and fell off the couch he was napping on.
"Oww my head, What ya do that for Quissy?" Kotsuko groaned as he brushed strands of his long black hair out of his blue eyes. A woman dressed in a blue dress shirt, a blue skirt and high heels, stared down at him with green eyes through thin black rimed glasses. "You shouldn't be dozing off before a trial! Especially your first one!" She snapped at him.

Kotsuko slowly got up, dusting his suit off and gave a smile. "Dont worry Quissy, It'll turn that pretty blond hair of yours gray. I was an hour early so i decided to take a quick nap. Thats all." He said shaking his head like a reprimanding teacher. "I'm worrying cause your 5mins late for the trail! The judge is about to declare that man innocent unless you get in thier!" Quissy barked.

"Oh dear that might be a problem." Kotsuko said then quickly hurried to the courtroom.

Quissy stared as he ran off. "That kid. I wonder if he'll be worth the trouble." She sighed to herself.

"Well since the prosecution is not present i suppose they are not prepared so i will make my verdict" The judge said as he raised his gavel.

"HOLD IT!" Kotsuko shouted as he burst through the doors. Always the one for dramatic entrances he deliberatly waited until the judge raised his gavel before bursting in. "whats the meaning of this?" The judge blurted out in shock. "Sorry Mr. Judgeman, i seemed to have dosed off a little longer then i expected. The prosecution is ready." Kotsuko said quickly taking his spot in the courtroom. The judge with a furrowed brow stared at Kotsuko. "Young man, this is your first trail is it not?"
Kotsuko gave a small smile and replied "Why yes it is your honor, sir." The judge shook his head in that disapproving sense everyone knew. "Young man, its the best first impression to show up late to a trail, do it again in my court room again and i shall have you penalized!" Kotsuko's smile quickly turned into a freaked frown. "Wow I'm already getting kicked around and the trial hasn't even started yet, by the judge no less. This is gonna be a long trial" Kotsuko thought to himself as beads of sweat began to form on his forehead.

*Forgive me if it seems to long, just tryin to make the characters real*

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

Nice work, Kotsuko. Very well worded, but I think you could use more punctuation...

I usually have a hard time starting RPs. I'll try a sample here in a bit. :)
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

I has a balloonz

Location: In yer High Prosecutor's office, nomming yer tea bags

I'll have a try. First up, information. :godot:

Name: Jessica Minter

Appierance: Royal blue cardigan, navy knee-hugging skirt, black tights, blue ballet pumps. She has blond hair which turns to silver at the tips (dyed), yellow pearl earrings, hazel eyes, blue silk scarf.

Misc facts: She was the youngest of six and grew up in the countryside. She actually quite likes Edgeworth. He employed her because of her skills, hair and... *cough* looks.

I'll post a reply tomorrow.
Tra la la la la <3

My client pleads insanity.

*insert Gant erotica*
ImageImageImage

Can't object to his own testimony

God... Edgeworth remains calm even in murder cases, and here I am, getting nervous over a theft case... James Jefferson said as he paced the Prosecuter's lobby in the district courthouse. "Just be calm, just be calm..." he repeated out loud, speaking to nobody in particular. "This is my chance to become a rising star..." Just then, he felt a hand on his shoulder. James shouted out "OBJECTION!" in an unnaturally shrill voice that could put Winston Payne's screech to shame. ...Or this trial's going to show the world how much of a nervous wreck I am.
"Lassie, shut your gob."

Ooh, a real drumroll. Nice.

Hmm... let's have a go.

Dusk blanketed the Wright & co. law offices talent agency. Phoenix was out playing poker the piano at the Borscht bowl club. What was I doing? Writing in my journal about my latest trial. I moved in after I realised I couldn't pay the rent for my flat anymore because a lawyer's pay is as low as a detective's salary. I was just about to open my pack of Snackoos when Trucy shot out the door shouting, "hurrah! It's Christmas! Polly, what did you get me?"
I knew this was going to happen so I bought Polly a DS with a copy of 'Magic Made Fun'. Just as I was about to reach for it, an entire party of all my past clients (and even some witnesess) came bursting in. I smiled knowing that I was being apreciated. But then a man with a long nose raised what looked like a gun.

This time I'll be bulletproof.

Then I'll practice here:

She slowly closed her eyes. It has been another day, full of sadness, anger and hatred. Her life has always been the same. Of course, there were happier times, back when her mother was still alive, but everything changed after her abrupt death. Her father, the former best 'daddy on earth', has become a choleric, yet emotionless monster.
''Daddy? C-Can I go out, to play with Alicia?'' she asked shyly. Naturally she knew the answer. ''No, go learning, go cleaning the house, do this, do that.''. All her father ever was happy with was, when she was unhappy. She often thought of suicide, even tried to cut her veins once (her father wouldn't let her do ANYTHING for one month then).
Yes, her life was tragic. Until a very special day, involving the death of Manfred von Karma, her father. And one very special man..

Whoa, that was rather fan-fic-ish. ARGH.
I'm not using CR anymore.

Sparkling Jewel

New member testing RP competence? (Whether or not I actually will ever RP here is another question, but...)

Quote:
Fingerprint-recognizing handles, cameras, secure lockers, and at least one guard in the evidence room, and they can't even have a mousetrap at the precinct? Brushing a lock of hair from her eyes, the girl squatted down and pulled open a drawer, her sharp gaze mentally picking through the files. The emerald irises lit up as she reached out for a small folder, leafing through the pages. Yes, it would work well enough...maybe an afternoon or two's worth of reading.
She frowned slightly as she glanced at the top of the first sheet. Him again? She was used to seeing Miles on the page, (she ought to, she realized, be calling him Prosecutor Edgeworth, but saying 'Miles' was a habit she wasn't eager to break). This rookie...
Phoenix Wright. The only defense attorney to strike down Miles' perfect win record. The girl glanced up a the ceiling, resting a hand on the tail of chestnut hair falling over her shoulder. She would have to start keeping tabs on him too--
"'Ey, Chief, where's the report?!"
"In a moment, I'm in the middle of this IM!"
"Chief!" A disgusted sigh--she could imagine the head shake that went with it--and the sound of footsteps.
Emily Guerra grinned and tucked the file into her bag, neatly nudging the drawer closed and slipping through the maze of evidence. Always time to come back later, after all...If anything was certain in the universe, it was the force's complete incompetence.

... :maya: How's that? ^^

Still Searching For Lux-Pain...

Well,gonna give my practice RP a shot:

A full moon hung in the sky,it's silver shine lighting up the power-deprived slums of downtown.A lone figure jumped from rooftop to rooftop with ease,looking fully relaxed.That is,until he spotted a rather grusome display in the alley right below him.One lanky teen held a pistol in his hand,keeping it aimed steady at another teen across from him."Come on....we can work this out,no ned to get so violent!"The deliquent against the wall pleaded,holding up his hands,sweat streaming down him.

The one with the gun just stood stoic,the gun never leaving it's target.That is,before the figure from above jumped from the rooftop,both feet landing a square kick into his head.

"The police will be here."

Without another word,he seemed to dissapear into a haze.

Left on the ground next to the unconscious gun-holder was a piece of paper.It read....

Phantom Knight
Supports :odoroki: / :draw:
Jesus:Lord and Savior!
Avatar Awesomely done by Purple Angel,a friend I will miss.

Son of CCCM and Arkillian,brother to Perrydotto,Dekuran,and Lida_Rose.Join the NEW CR FAMILY TREE!
Engaged to Minter.
Father of Nadindi and GDM

Miles Kirbworth

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

Let the new guy have a go, eh?
But first, my OC's profile.

Name: Justin Laws
Appearance: Very pale skin, indigo-blue eyes. Short, bristly blond hair. Usually wears a black suit and red tie. Always wears a golden ring on his right index finger adorned with a red jewel in the shape of a Magatama.
Personality: Has a cool, collected demeanor. Secretive about his personal affairs. Loves sarcasm, verbal sparring, etc.
History: A defense attorney that studied under Phoenix Wright. Was the suspect in a murder trial two years ago, but Phoenix cleared his name. In a show of gratitude, he went to work at the Wright & Co. Law Offices. When Phoenix had his attorney's badge stripped, Justin's own reputation suffered also, by the reasoning that if Phoenix was willing to forge evidence, his apprentice may also do the same....
Other Notes: The Magatama-shaped jewel on his ring functions exactly like the real deal.

RP:

Quote:
The man wandered the streets, the red jewel on his finger gleaming under the streetlights. He pondered the situation he had found himself in. His mentor had thrown everything away, and he himself had lost everything as well. Finally, he found himself in front of the last place he ever imagined himself returning to - the 'Wright Talent Agency'.

He stepped forth and knocked on the door, which was promptly answered by a familiar face. "Justin!", the man at the door said. He was laughing, his beanie hat seeming to hop on his head. "What brings my favourite lawyer apprentice here today?" Justin frowned. "I need answers, Phoenix. Why did you forge evidence in that trial?!" He stepped back in barely-suppressed surprise as five red locks clamped onto his former mentor and friend's heart. Phoenix noticed the slight movement and looked Justin square in the eye. "Well, Justin... I think you had better find the answer to that on your own."

...Well? Is it okay? I'm not great at this kind of thing, but at least I tried, right?

Mega Man Star Force: Ace Attorney - Crossover win of epic proportions
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic
Don't fight fire with fire, water is far more effective.

Seizing the day - or trying to.

Ok, I'm a newbie, please forgive me if this is rubbish.

Eva's black velvet boots made an ominous clacking noise as she paced around in the Prosecutor's lobby. I'm going to do fine...I'll get Shelly DeKilller what he deserves...You're the daughter of two famous prosecutors, you can't slip up now...she thought to herself nervously.
"Hey, Eva!" a voice yelled. Eva wheeled around on her heel to see her friend, Marcus Wright.
"Marcus..." she said.
"Eva, no pressure, but you have to get a guilty verdict, otherwise our parents lives will be toast,"
"I'm aware of that, you idiot,"she snapped. Curse these kidnappers who took parents and threatened to kill them if you didn't do what they wanted. An unnamed man had taken her parents, along with Marcus's and the only way to save them was a guilty verdict.
"Oh come on, you're Eva Edgeworth, daughter of Miles Edgeworth and Franziska von Karma, getting a guilty verdict should be child's play for you!" Eva didn't say anything to this, or rather, she didn't have time to as the bailiff then told her it was time to go into the courtroom.
"Good luck, I'll be in the gallery!" she heard Marcus call but Eva didn't pay much heed to it as she stepped behind the prosecutor's bench. It was now or never...
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Look! A doot!

Well this OC is based off of my Fan Fiction. Once you read it's title, then her connections to all of these characters makes a little bit of sense.

Name: Marissa Rhodes (Kitaki)
Height: 5’ 7”
Description: Marissa, like her adopted brother and best friend, Nikko, Marissa is very tall and thin. Her thin face is lit up by her calm, green eyes and framed by messy black hair that barely reaches her jaw line.
Her fashion sense is almost as wild as her hair. Her clothes range from a see-through skirt on top of tights to shirts that have pictures of pancakes. Even though by most it is considered weird she absolutely loves her clothes, claiming that it makes her feel special.
Personality: For the most part, Marissa is very curious and child-like. She has an almost annoying sense of humor. She is also very loyal to her friends and family. But, she has a bad habit of getting involved with the wrong people.Marissa is very serious when it comes to work or school. The one strange thing about Marissa is her ability to squeeze the information out of people.
Misc Facts: Marissa has a strange addiction to diet soda. It’s rare that she will be seen without a one near her.

Marissa’s favorite animals are whales.

Marissa's life centers around music.
Friends and Family: Marissa’s father was a cop who was shot by a member of the Rivales family that was found trying to rob a gas station.
Her foster family is the Kitakis, who just so happen to be her best friend’s family as well.
Marissa is very close with a young man named Matt Engarde.
Her mentor is Luke Atmey. But they aren’t often on the same boat.
Name Origin: I named her after one of my friends. But Rhodes it just a first thing I came up with.
Background: When Marissa was very young, about four, her mother left her father for another man and moved to New Jersey. So for about two years she lived with her father. But when he was killed by a member of the Rivales family, she decided to live with the Kitakis. Not only could they protect her from the Rivales but she could be close to her best friend, Nikko Kitaki, at all times.
When she was about eleven, her little brother Wocky was born, soon after she heard about the great detective Angel Starr. Her ability impressed the young girl. That’s when Marissa decided that she wanted to be a detective. She wanted to be just like Angel.
Then about two years later she met a boy named Matt Engarde. He was the total opposite of her. He was untrusting and he could care less about others. But for some reason, Marissa was attracted to him. She spent most of her time hanging around him. They acquired something of a friendship.
When Marissa turned seventeen her chance finally came. She saw an add in the paper of a detective agency in need of some help. Soon Marissa was at the door of Luke Atmey’s office.
Now Marissa spends most of her days lounging around the self proclaimed ‘Ace Detective’s’ office, just waiting for something interesting to happen.
Theme Song: Fireflies-Owl City

Last edited by Ice-Ice on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Perpetual Prosecutor

Ice-Ice, you definitely use an interesting grammar there. To prevent scaring the laziest ones away with walls of text, I suggest cutting the less important parts in her personality and focus more on her actual background. But I'm just nitpicking, 'cause you definitely did a good job there.

Can anyone find the pun in my avatar OC's name, Zed Arken?

Hint: It's not very original... :sadshoe:

Look! A doot!

Okay. I guess I have a tendency to type use big words.

ALL ABOARD THE RAGE TRAIN

Lets Try It Out

Name: Derek Belmont
Family: Mother (Lindsay Belmont) Father (Francis Belmont) Brother (John Belmont)
Sex: Male
Description: Derek was born in the outskirt's of Los Angeles. His family was rather wealthy, mainly because his mother and father were high paid lawyers.

~~~~~
Couldnt think of too much -.-

~Digital Dragon~

Location: Fighting my DoppleGanger in a Temple (the good one)

Hmm I like to RP but this place must be pretty strict on it so here goes my first try...
:
It was dark a very moody day almost everyone involved with Court had been feeling terribly sad no one was in the mood for any brightens or anything they just stood slump and did almost nothing loud in courts Blake Haze
Profile:
Spoiler:
Blake Haze 24 Year Old Prosecutor Older Bother of Nate and his sister Who is in Colleage at the moment his whereabouts are known only in court he had left his family what remains of his only two family left to persue different works since Nate and His sister were able to care for themselves after age 18 He's just a wandering Prosecutor not caring for most but this day is when he has to turn his leaf

Blake Is not really sure about any of this he was the only one not feeling down so he decided to check out what was wrong he enterd the Court room to speak to the Judge The Judge Said: I don't really feel you should know yet your still a rookie you've only won 6 Cases win Another and I'll tell you because this is a sad day for all of court...
Blake Stood sad not understanding what Rank or Court had to do with all of this so he went looking for a good trial to start on. That's good right? I'm not really sure if that's fine or not you tell me :sadshoe:
Image Nate Haze-AA Fangame
Denerop's Son
Siblings: Rarikou
Upcoming Images for-Fangame&Sprites-link will be filled soon
King Kong ain't got....On Me
When all is lost turn to the "light".

Narwhal Enthusiast

Oh holy snap, I haven't RPed in a forum for a while - scriptwriting makes you almost forget what prose is. Oh well, I'll see what I can do, it'd be good practice.

"For the last time Sonny, why do you have to give me a sodding nickname?!"

Artemis Libra never fully comprehended the epidemic of verbal-laziness that seemed to have a firm grasp on the human race. She always figured that if her parents wanted to call her 'Arty' or 'Mimi' or, Heaven forbid it, 'Missy', that would be the name on her birth certificate. But, of course, none of these atrocious excuses of a name were on this document, so why her lovable idiot of a boyfriend felt the need to address her as such would be something she'd never understand.

Even though this habit of his irritated her like nails on a chalkboard, she still adored him. After all, he would be the one who'd happily prepare a romantic meal for the two, even if the results weren't quite as amorous as expected. And he still was as thoughtful as ever. He once laboured for a whole weekend redecorating the bedroom in their city flat to be that little bit more tantalising, except the chandelier he fitted could not handle the activities of the tenants above them. Well, he just knew the right thing to say during quiet walks together in the park, except for when he was confronted by street punks that didn't know any better...

Come to think of it, why did Artemis care so much for this troublesome fool?

Well, I think that's how you kids do it these days... If not, care to teach an old dog some new tricks?
~* Happy Little Narwhal *~

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

True, you can poke around a couple of threads in this forum to get a feel of what other write, or start your own!
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

Objecttion! Overuled! <0xo< damnit

((alright let's try this :3))

she stumbled out of bed, her bright golden locks a flowing mess behind her. She strectched her lithe arms and released a yawn. She opened her curtain and allowed the florescent sun entrance into her room, her hair gleeming. 'ugh I have my case against Franny today' she thought, then smirked slightly, 'what fun'.

She made her way to the mahogonay dresser and grabbed her trusty comb. She gently went through her nots, the one disadvantage to hair down to the small of your back. When her battle against the nots was won she placed the comb back down and plugged in her flat iron, while it heated she got dressed. her suite top was a florescent blue, her tie a crimson red. Her skirt was the same neon blue, the hem that wine red. Her shoes were black as coals, her socks and undershirt as white as freshly fallen snow.

She let her eyes drift to the digital clock on the night stand, "9 O'CLOCK IM FREKIN LATE" she sprinted out her door grabbing a granola bar for breakfast. She hopped into her slightly old car and floored it, though remebering to stop at the red lights. during these intervals she was able to put her hair in a neat pony-tail, and apply some decent make-up.

She walked up the steps to the courthouse she loved so much, a smile plastered on her face, as she pinned her deffense attorny badge on, putting her prosecturo badge in her pocket. she passed a man in scarlet in her mad dash to the courtroom, bud skidded, leaving marks, to a halt. she looked back and smiled at him, he let out a humored sigh as she continued her mad dash to her case. She heard slight muttering from inside the courtroom, some tid bits about the "truley blonde" deffense attorny.

She entered holding her head high though she was late "Nazumi Fujioka is now here sir" she walked over to her stand, "and the deffense is now ready to proceed.

((how was that))

Insanity at its classiest.

You need a bit more punctuation, Jewl. Like, for example,

She entered, holding her head high although she was late. "I am now here, your honor," she said proudly, walking to the stand. "The defense is now ready to proceed."
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Objecttion! Overuled! <0xo< damnit

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
You need a bit more punctuation, Jewl. Like, for example,

She entered, holding her head high although she was late. "I am now here, your honor," she said proudly, walking to the stand. "The defense is now ready to proceed."

Oh thanks ^_^" I am kinda known for those run ons >.< :payne:

Insanity at its classiest.

Just something to work on. It makes everything sound a lot cleaner, you know?
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Shh! I'm hiding from Oldbag!

It's been a while since I've done a full-length intro paragraph. Let's see if I manage not to mess it up. For the sake of spoiler awareness, I'll keep it to a character from the first game.
~~~~~~~~~
A single speck of red colored the dreary landscape. The trees and their leaves were both a pale brown, and both looked as if they could break at any moment. The path, on the other hand, had already broken. But besides a few movements conjured by the faint wind, nothing stirred in the old woods. Nothing except, of course, the red speck's owner.

The wind tugged at the girl's long, light brown hair as she stepped almost silently along the broken path. A long red scarf rippled behind her as well, but the girl seemed not to notice the wind. She didn't notice anything around her, her solemn gaze traveling straight forward. Suddenly a sharp cry broke the near silence, much to her aggravation. "Lana!" came the shout, as a younger girl ran up to her. "Lana, there's someone who needs to see you."

Lana gave the girl a glance, but her gaze quickly softened. "I'll... be right there, Ema, I suppose." It's really more trouble than it's worth, she thought to herself as she changed directions. Why did everything have to change?

Lurking somewhere around

Always wanted to RP, but never seem to get the confidence to do it. So let's see the hamster run a few rounds, eh? :x

---

Nail is back on the Cheeseburger routine again.

The cheeseburger routine goes like this : Unwrap. Put in your mouth, and chew well. If it sticks in your trachea, God bless your soul - you get a drink. It's a habit that's gonna kill him someday, especially when he does it all the time at a crime scene, like now. Yes, it's gonna kill him someday, maybe choke on it and die, but ah, who cares? Nail stuck it into his mouth and chewed well.

"Can you cut that out?" Ema snapped, looking over. There's a big herking load of yellow-tape jungle behind her, and she didn't look too happy beside all that yellow. "We're here to be scientific at the site you know, not to eat burgers all day long."

"It's a dead guy," He joked. And indeed the dead guy is dead - and he's got the purplish stains on the neck to prove it. "He's not gonna mooshey anyway while I eat."

He chewed loudly too, just to prove his point. A loud smack to the back of his head nearly made him shoot that burger out like a cannonball though.

"Woah hey, Amigo - you're not eating on the scene are ya? Don't wanna get things dirty now."

Nail wiped at his mouth and groaned. He'll know that accent anywhere.

--

Did I pass? xD

Railgun Girl

I've been RPing for a year now but still,I'd like to see if this'll suit the style of this site's RP

~~~~

''Shall I tell you?
In exchange, promise me that you won’t tell anyone else
Let’s make a pinky swear on it, and if you lie, may you swallow a thousand needles

Show me that you’ll unfurl the wriggling story
That was still folded up; both the past and future are
Super scription of data''

Music swiftly flowed out from the stylish blue headphones that cupped over the ears of a girl.She looked average enough however,the air around her was strange.As if a huge presence was being toned down.Much unlike her music.The people standing infront of her shuffled away after a while because they were hearing,against their wishes,to the same song put on a loop.Some wanted to catch the the eyes of this silent girl,to no resylt.A thick,black fringe just about covered her eyes like a teasing curtain,leaving a cheaky slit so the ever eager audience can only see a tiny part of the stage behind.The whole show was still veiled and a mystery.

''Careful with that!'' a man yelled,quite obviously a detective.The foresics personnel that dropped the wooden stake,half stained with thick blood,cringed and muttered an apology before bagging the evidence.The detective heaved a sigh.He was so against greenhorns working a crime scene as important as a murder scene,two of them already threw up their lunch when they laid their eyes on the body.To make the situation more irritating,the crime scene was in the middle of a crossroad.In the middle of a buzzing street,in the middle of a buzzy city.LA was a wild place alright....

The clumsy forensics guy made the dark haired girl chuckle,a pale hand covered a crooked smile that followed.She was the only one of the by-standers left now.The yellow barrier that was the crime scene tape kept her there.Soon,her presence was felt by the detective,his head whipping up to gaze at the doll-like figure in a long,slim black jacket.
''...You were standing there the whole time and you said nothing?'' the man rolled his eyes as the girl chuckled softly again.This time,her hand lifted up to swat at the curtain of a fringe,revealing two icy blue orbs.
''I enjoy watching the professionals work'' she spoke with a slight English accent.Her long,black hair and dark clothing contrasted vastly with those piercing eyes.
''Oh no need for the act...I know you after all'' the detective scoffed and stood up ''Detective Alice Enma''

(hope that wasn't too long :3)

Lady Cosplay

There was city full of lively people with their every day routines. From home, to work, to lunch, to home again there was a repeated circle related to mostly everyone in the city.

Though high above the city limits perched up on the roof tops with the birds, everyday there was a man who sat with them. A man clad in a white garb and blonde hair. This man was an angel, one who took pride in his city from the business man at the coffee shop to the party girl outside the club. He sat over the people on each building watching over the lives of the many to protect and be with them. Sometimes he even flew down to pick up the poor girl who lost her mother or pick up the man who got fired. Many sad stories he has seen; murder, accidents, bankruptcy, homelessness and suicide. Every day it got harder and harder to stay perched up and only watch as he wanted to save them all.

The blonde beauty was sitting up by the clock tower today, his wings folded behind his back and a sandwich in his hand he fed to the pigeons and bite off of himself. The angel's name was Gabriel, the Gabriel of the arch angels. Only the few were trusted to guard full cities and mass amount of people. You could tell his position and his valor by the bandage over his eye. After being in a fight with a demon this beautiful man was forever scarred by a dark blade. No he hasn't lost his sight from the damage, but the physical damage and visual of the eye he was ashamed off. He would sacrifice his depth perception in hiding it than letting his fellow angel's see it.

His thoughts escaped him till one of the birds jumped on his lap trying to peck at the veggie filled sandwich. He laughed lightly at the creature and peeled off a piece for him. "Patients my friend, one who waits his turn gets what he deserves." he said and patted the birds head as he pecked at the bread.

After a lonely sigh Gabriel wished for company on his rooftop, a fellow angel, a human priest who could speak to him. Anything to take his mind off of depressions of such a large city.

(I didn't feel like writting a new one so i used one from a previous rp off dimensions collide. I swear it's my writing i will link you to prove it if you ask)

Curious Cadaver

This is actually from a story I'm writing, but the intro ironically sounds like an RP opening.

He glanced over towards the glimmering sign across the street. It read, "Josephson Detective Agency", but one could barely tell in the blinding reflection of the city's windows. Ha! He couldn't help but laugh at himself, trying yet another time to get that job. The one place where a guy like him fits in; crime practically sleeps at the doorstep! And yet, a place like that, he called it home. Maybe this “Josephson” felt it too, and would give him a chance.

He briskly groomed his unruly black hair, which hung down like a veil. If he could manage to keep it out of his face, maybe the detective wouldn't confuse him for a criminal (the others had). Appearances were everything to the (no-good) private eyes he'd tried to speak with before. Inhaling deep, Vincent Doxon rang the doorbell.

See?

professional megalomaniac

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location

This looks quite useful. I have an idea for an RP, but I don't know if it'd work...

Spoiler:
The mansion stood at the edge of the cliff, overlooking the stormy seas...
The black of night was the backdrop of the midnight scene. The rain fell slowly, and peppered the ground. An occasional lightning bolt flashed through the sky.

Inside the mansion, the detective walked slowly past the grand window looking in on the main dining hall. 13 guests sat at the table, each one fiddling with their own devices as they watched the detective stride around the room, his eyes closed in thought, and his hand placed thoughtfully on his chin. Suddenly he stopped, eyes open, and turning to face the other guests.

"I've figured it out!" He declared, his eyes flashing. "The one who masterminded this whole affair and murdered the butler in cold blood was..."

As he was about to swing forth his arm and declare the identity of the killer, the group at the table reared back in shock.
The detective whirled around to see the grand window, where, on the other side, a floating man stood, surrounded by the whirling storm behind it. In a flash, the window shattered, raining glass upon the guests and detective, and the chandelier hanging from the ceiling feel with a crash, pulverizing the table below and shrouding the room in blackness.

There were panicked cries, and for a moment, the room fell into silence, only the wind and rain breezing through the broken window.

A flash of lightning! The room was lit for an instant, and two shadows appeared; A sword, slicing through the back of the detective! Then a final cry of despair, and all was silent...

The thirteen guests now look about in fear; the detective lying on the table, dead.

Who is the mysterious phantom? Who is the mastermind? And what does this entail?

So, what do you think?

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Shadowsleuth wrote:
This looks quite useful. I have an idea for an RP, but I don't know if it'd work...

Spoiler:
The mansion stood at the edge of the cliff, overlooking the stormy seas...
The black of night was the backdrop of the midnight scene. The rain fell slowly, and peppered the ground. An occasional lightning bolt flashed through the sky.

Inside the mansion, the detective walked slowly past the grand window looking in on the main dining hall. 13 guests sat at the table, each one fiddling with their own devices as they watched the detective stride around the room, his eyes closed in thought, and his hand placed thoughtfully on his chin. Suddenly he stopped, eyes open, and turning to face the other guests.

"I've figured it out!" He declared, his eyes flashing. "The one who masterminded this whole affair and murdered the butler in cold blood was..."

As he was about to swing forth his arm and declare the identity of the killer, the group at the table reared back in shock.
The detective whirled around to see the grand window, where, on the other side, a floating man stood, surrounded by the whirling storm behind it. In a flash, the window shattered, raining glass upon the guests and detective, and the chandelier hanging from the ceiling feel with a crash, pulverizing the table below and shrouding the room in blackness.

There were panicked cries, and for a moment, the room fell into silence, only the wind and rain breezing through the broken window.

A flash of lightning! The room was lit for an instant, and two shadows appeared; A sword, slicing through the back of the detective! Then a final cry of despair, and all was silent...

The thirteen guests now look about in fear; the detective lying on the table, dead.

Who is the mysterious phantom? Who is the mastermind? And what does this entail?

So, what do you think?

I think it's amazing!! If you made this I would join instantly!!
Page 2 of 3 [ 105 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay