Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 35 posts ]

Turnabout Wreck [CHAPTER 2 COMPLETED!]Topic%20Title

<3

Some GS4 Spoilers! BEWARE

Ok, I have had this great idea for a fanfic for a while, but never put it in words. *Better title coming sooonnnn*
Games: Flashbacks for game 1 and 4.
Main characters: Ema Skye, Apollo Justice, Klavier Gavin, Hobo Phoenix Wright, Characters from 1-5.
Summary: Lana Skye was in a car wreck, and it doesn't seem like an accident, and Ema is determined to find her true killer, even if it means bringing up memories she hoped to have forgotten.
Pairings: Klavier and Ema, Some *possible one-sided* Apollo and Trucy, Angel Starr and her 7 boyfriends, Hobo and Mr. Hattt
This is probably gonna be PG-13, for some language and possible drug reference. May change.
[ Thoughts are in italics, my comments *at the end of a chapter* are in (( )). And changes in POV is shown with ***]
---------
Updates:
Chapter one finished!
CHAPTER 2 FINALLY STARTED!
CHAPTER 2 COMPLETED! YAY!
Spoiler: Prolouge

Some events may be considered fate, destiny, or a coincidence, but no one knows what the true classification requirements for any of these are...
Do they?

Lana Skye was in a hurry.
She knew exactly where she needed to go, and what she needed to do.
All according to plan.
It was time for the truth.
But, before she could make that right turn, something unexpected, and uncalled for happened.
She swerved, and crashed into a nearby light post, that flickered and shattered with the impact.
Within a few minutes, she was dead.
All according to plan.

Spoiler: Chapter 1
And stay tuned for the nightly news, at 11.

"Daddy.. Wake up!" Trucy said to her father, shaking him so violently its a wonder how he didn't snap something. "Its time for the news!"
"I don't think he's going to cooperate, Trucy.." Apollo said with a sigh.
"Hmm.. Maybe I should shake him harder." She replied, shaking even harder "DADDY!! WAKE UP!!!!"
"This looks like it could be fun.." Apollo thought, chuckling a bit "Maybe you should dump some water on him." He said, grinning at the thought of that bright teal beanie soaked with water.
"You do and I will cut your pay faster than Trucy can pull out Mr. Hat." Phoenix said, grumpy after being violently shook awake by his daughter.
"What pay!?!" Apollo thought, a little annoyed at his cheapskate hobo of an employer. "Right.. Well, It's time for the news."
"Right. I don't want to miss The News..." Phoenix said, sarcastic, and still extremely grumpy.

"Nngh.." Grunted a very tired Ema Skye. "Finally finished with these damn case files.." She stacked the huge pile of folders and documents together and progressed to hand them to her boss, who was laying kicked back in a leather office chair silently fingering a song on his guitar.
"Here's the paperwork you asked for." She said, with no response. "Ahem. HERE'S THE PAPERWORK YOU ASKED FOR!!!"
"Ah.. Danke Fraulien.." He replied, a bit shocked at her loud response, but still fingering away on his guitar. His laid back pain in the ass personality did not fail to piss her off.
"If you have enough time on your hands to play that damn thing you should have helped."
"Ah, but that's your job, isn't it?" Klavier replied, finally taking his eyes off his guitar to wink at her playfully, to which most of his fans would have fainted to. This didn't faze Ema one but. She was more than used to her bosses uncanny attempts to squeeze out of office work.
"Well, if you're going to ever stop staring at me, I think I should get home."
"Aww... but we were having so much fun, ja?" He replied, a flash of hurt sweeping his face.
"What fun?!" Ema thought. "I don't think you kicking back while I slave away doing paperwork is any form of fun, Klavier."
"Ah, using my first name now, is it that you're warming up to me, fraulien?" That remark caused an un-called for blush to creep onto her face.
"W-What!?! D-Don't get too cocky you glimmorous fo-" Her reply was cut short when her phone started to ring to a familiar tune from an old kids television show.
"It's from the station." Ema said, completely recovered from her last remark. "Hello?" Klavier, for one, was trying his best to contain his laughter.
"The Steel Samurai theme song?! A bit childish for you, fraulien." Ema, not wanting to disrupt her caller, kept her cool, if you call pelleting a few snackoo's at his face cool.
"What? Turn on the T.V.? Right on it. Bye." She hung up the phone.
"Where's your remote?" Ema said, searching nearby coffee tables and desks. "Here it is." After locating the remote, she turned it on. Ema then sat down on the black leather sofa adjacent to the television, and Klavier simply spun his chair around.
"I'm confused." Klavier stated "What exactly did they ask you to do?"
"They just told me to turn on the nearest television." Ema replied. "No idea why though..."
"And now for a very special traffic update. We have just recieved information of a tragic accident on the corner outside of Vitamin park."
"That car..." Ema said softly, her eyes glued to the screen.
"Hm? Do you recognize it from somewhere?" Asked Klavier.
"We have just now recivied word of the victim. The poor woman's name was Lana Skye, former chi-" The TV was turned off. Ema laid down the remote and just stared at the screen, her face turning a pale color. She stood up, and she ran. She ran right out the door, leaving all her things behind, and not even bothering to take a car. She just ran.

Back at the Wright and Co. Everything offices, things were calm. Phoenix was kicked back on the couch, Trucy laying on the floor, and Apollo sitting in an armchair. They were all watching the news. But, when the name "Lana Skye" was said, the mood changed drasticaly.
"What in the-" Phoenix said, sitting up from his laid back position, and looking extremely concerned, and shocked.
"What's wrong Daddy?" Trucy asked, concerned about her troubled father. "Do you know that woman?" Meanwhile, Apollo just sat there, pondering over something.
"Lana Skye, Lana Skye, now where have I heard that name before?" Right when he finished that thought, an exausted and shocked Ema Skye burst into the office.
"M-Mr. Wright.." She said, huffing and puffing.
"Ema.. You know, don't you?" Phoenix said.
"Huh? Know what?" Trucy asked.
"Not now Trucy.." Apollo said, signaling Trucy to leave it.
"L-Lana.." Ema said, tears filling her eyes until she collapsed onto the couch, crying.
"Yes.. Now I remember.. Lana Skye, former chief prosecutor, and Ema Skye's older sister.." Apollo thought to himself. Trucy, having no idea what was going on before her, but not being able to bear watching Ema sit there crying, sat next to her and gave her a light hug. Phoenix, on the other hand, just watched, trying to think of a way to cheer Ema up.
"Ema." Phoenix said. "Do you want to go to the crime scene?" She wiped her eyes and nodded. They stood up, and walked towards the door followed by Trucy and Apollo. To there surprise, when they opened the door, they saw Klavier, about to knock. This shocked him, and he tried to think of something to say.
"Ah, uh.." Klavier stuttered "I was just returning Ema's stuff, you see.. She was at my office when she ran out the door.. I saw her run towards your office so I thought to come here.."
"Right. We were just about to go to the scene of the wreck. I assume you've heard?" Phoenix replied.
"Ja. That was your sister, ja fraulien?" Klavier said. Ema nodded, and wiped her tears as she took her jacket, purse, and glasses and returned them to their rightful places.
"Mind if I tag along? I've been wanting to check it out." Klavier asked.
"Sure, you can come. It would help if you gave Ema a ride." Phoenix added. "Apollo's car is nothing less than a pigpen. You should see it! Junk is piled up everywhere."
"For your information those are court documents." Apollo replied, annoyed. "Anyway, we'd better get going before the place gets too crowded."
"Right, we'll meet you there." Klavier stated. "Come on Ema." He then grabbed her shoulder and they proceded down the hall.
"I call shotgun!" Trucy yelled, running to the car.
"Hey! Slow down!" Apollo yelled, chasing after her.
"Heh. They truly do act like siblings.." Phoenix said to himself, locking the door behind him. Outside, Klavier hopped on his motorcycle and started the engine. He then signaled Ema to do the same. At first, she was a bit skeptic about riding on it, but she wanted to get to the scene quickly so she climbed on. Klavier then grabbed her hands and positioned them around his waist. Ema blushed a little, but shruged it off. The entire ride was quiet, except for the humming of the motorcycle. On the other hand, the car was getting a little hectic. The radio kept changing from the news and music.
"For the last time Trucy, we need to listen for updates on the crash!" Apollo said, annoyed.
"But it's so boring!" Trucy grumbled, changing it back to the radio.
"It is not!" Apollo stated, changing it back.
"Is too!" Trucy replied, changing it again.
"Is not!"
"Is too!"
"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!?" Phoenix yelled "DON'T MAKE ME GROUND YOU BOTH!" The rest of the ride was silent, except for the news playing on the radio.

Spoiler: chapter 2
The rest of the ride proved silent, for both parites. But, when they arrived at the scene, it was crowded by bustiling officers and paramedics. Klavier helped Ema down from the motorcycle, and helped the teary-eyed woman back into her lab coat, then, still holding her hand for support, helped her to the center of the scene, where they found detectives analyzing the scene.
"...Why are there detectives here...?" Phoenix asked, after just arriving at the scene.
"Let me ask, eine sekunde." Klavier replied, moving towards one of the detectives.
"I take it this isn't a simple car accident, herr detektiv?"
"I'm afraid not pal, I'm afraid the poor woman was murdered." The scruffy-looking detective said, scratching the back of his head, looking at Ema worringly. Ema had a look of pure shock plastered on her face. "Lana.. Was... Murdered?!"
" 'Fraid so, pal.." Gumshoe responded. "An we have the suspect, too.."
"Who is it?!" Ema practicly shouted, furious. "Who would have the gall to murder my sister!?"
Klavier, who had left to dig up more information from other detectives, returned and responded.
"Damon Gant."
The mood fell silent, to the ones who remembered that person very well, almost too well, the look on their face was utter confusion, and disbelief, trying to tell if this was a joke or not. Sure, to them, the motive would be clear as day. But, there was one thing that made this claim almost impossible: this person was in jail. Trucy, understanding the look on her fathers face from the time she got an "A" on her math test, piped up.
"What? Is there something wrong with this "Damon Gant"? I mean, beside the fact he's an accused murderer and all, bu-" Her scentence was cut short by a firm hand being placed over her mouth.
"He's in jail Trucy. Has been for the last nine years." Apollo said, with an assuring tone. "Isn't that right, Mister Wright?" He glanced at his boss, who made a slight nod.
"Let me clarify, pal." Gumshoe piped up, ushering the group to the car, kneeling down in front of one of the rear end wheels. "Miss Skye's car was shot, right in the tire, causing the car to swerve, and spin out of control."
"But how could he have gotten this gun if he was in jail?!" Apollo questioned.
"Look, pal. I can't reveal any more facts on this case, unless you were his attorney, which he would have to decide." Gumshoe responded, his voice containing a sound of sorrow, like he wanted more than anything to spill his guts to these questioners. But the thought of his almost non-existant pay being docked any more kept him quiet.
"Then that settles things." Phoenix said, standing up from his kneeling position. "We're going to the detention center."
Apollo nodded, and the trio made their way to the car, followed by Ema, who was unknowingly pulling along Klavier.
This time, Trucy got her way in the car, blaring Gavinners music, while Klavier kept trying to get Ema on the bike, since she had come back to her senses and started protesting.
"You were just on it, mein fraulien detektiv!" Klavier said with a cheery tone. "Won't be as bad the second time, you even looked like you were enjoying it!"
"I wouldn't have ridden on it if I didn't want to get to the crime scene where my only sister was MURDERED!" Ema replied, the last word almost made her cry again, causing Klavier to soften his tone.
"Look, Ema" Klavier said, lowering his head down to meet her level. "I know this is hard on you, and I also know you want to confront the man accused for this crime. So please, if its not too much to bear, just get on the bike." Ema looked at him, his words obviously making her change her mind, along with blush. Then, before uttering another word, she got on the bike.
"We don't want to keep the jail bird waiting." She said, ushering Klavier to get on with her. Klavier smiled softly, and the two made their way to the detention center.

At the detention center was waiting a very happy looking Damon Gant, happy to see the trio who arrived first.
"Ah, Wright-o? Is that you?" Gant said to a not very happy hobo. "You haven't changed a bit! Poverty still doing you justice, I presume?" Once he finished his scentance, Phoenix flashed an obviously forced smile, looking more like a smirk.
"Lovely. Glad to know jail's not driving you crazy, although I don't think theres much room for more damage!" Phoenix just let out a sarcastic laugh. Apollo stayed back, obviously wondering when this "heartfelt reunion" would end. Lucky for him, it ended shortly after, with Gant turning towards Apollo and Trucy.
"Ah, children? How splendid!" Gant clasped his hands together.
"Now introduce us.. Why don't you?" The last words were matched with a cold looking glare, demanding and serious. Trucy, pushed Apollo foreward, with a smile that said "Here, rape him first!" Apollo sent her a glare, but then piped up.
"My name's Apollo Justice, sir. And I'm an attorney at Mister Wrights agency." Apollo then pulled Trucy in front of him, her face saying "Don't hurt me, thanks".
"And this is Trucy, Mister Wrights daughter." Trucy shot Apollo a glare, followed by one of her famous smiles for Gant.
"Nice to meet you sir!" It was silent as Gant stared at them, probably thinking hard about something. But then the silence was broken with a promising smile and a booming clap matching his voice.
"Justy! Ucy! Its a... Pleasure to meet you." The last few words were in his cold, damanding tone, followed by more silence and him staring. The silence was broken when Klavier came in, Ema on his back. She apparently fell asleep during the ride here.
"Ah, Guten Tag, Herr Gant!" Klavier said, flashing a smile at him. Apparently they have met before, though Apollo.
"Ah, Hello Vinny!" Gant boomed, his voice filled with enthusiasm. This didn't last long, for his next reply was cold, and with a demanding tone. "Is that.. Miss Ema on your back?" The last part had a smile with it.
"Ah, Ja, seems you noticed mein fraulien!" Klavier shot a glare at Gant after saying that. "Now enough formalities, ja? Lets cut to the chase. Why did you kill Ema's schwester?"

Spoiler: Klaviers German
*All from prior knowledge and babelfish*
Chapter 1:
Danke= Thanks
Fraulien= Miss
Ja= Yes

Chapter 2:
eine sekunde= One second
herr= mister
detektiv= detective
mein= my
guten tag= hello
schwester= sister

Banner by me, avvi by Vickinator!

Click my signature to read my fanfic!

Last edited by Minuki Wright on Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:41 am, edited 9 times in total.
Re: Turnabout WreckTopic%20Title

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

Wow, it's really good so far, it has personality and character.
Remember to elaborate on points that require further detail. (I would expand on the prologue a little, personally; try to make the reader SEE what Lana saw, but I'm real picky like that. =D)

I'd like to see the rest soon, it's got amazing potential. :lana:
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

<3

Thanks, I'll try to elaborate on it.
:D
*gives cookie for first reply*

YAY COOKIE!
*munch*
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
Re: Turnabout Wreck [Ch-1 Pt. 2 Up!]Topic%20Title

<3

:D Part 2 of Chapter 1 is up!!!
Scene: Klaviers office!!
I'm going to try to add more once I figure out how to put my thoughts into words.

...I wonder how Ema will react to the news...
...Hoo boy.

<3

root_beer_junkie wrote:
...I wonder how Ema will react to the news...
...Hoo boy.

Just read the newest update!

Re: Turnabout Wreck [Chapter 1 Finished!]Topic%20Title

PFFFFTHAHAHA!
:hobohodo: : "I'll ground you both!"
THAT WAS FUNNY! ...But I feel really bad for Ema at the same time...
...I'm horrible. :)

<3

root_beer_junkie wrote:
PFFFFTHAHAHA!
:hobohodo: : "I'll ground you both!"
THAT WAS FUNNY! ...But I feel really bad for Ema at the same time...
...I'm horrible. :)

Your not horrible!
I mixed in a few funny parts to lighten the atmosphere. I don't want it to be toatal drama. I'll try to start writing chapter 2!

<3

T-T No one seems to be commenting here... So I'm going to write chapter 2, but I won't submit it until this gets more active! (And, I need a bit of a break, so once the post count *minus my posts* gets to 10 or so, I'll update)

whoa, what happened last night?

Wow! A shock! I need to read more.
Poor Ema and Lana... ! I didn't know
Apollo had a car...
ImageImage
These are by Rini Mazaki. Thanks.
Jeez, I thought I was dead!
I must have been resurrected...

<3

hard thinker wrote:
Wow! A shock! I need to read more.
Poor Ema and Lana... ! I didn't know
Apollo had a car...

I kinda just figured that Apollo was the type to have one.
Since he never talked about him walking, and Phoenix clearly doesn't have one, I was just assuming.
Oh, and I'm so lazzyyy!!
I'm going to try to finish the second chapter as soon as possible.

The balls are inert!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a bit in GS4 where Apollo said he didn't have a car? I may be mixing this up with an instance where Phoenix said so... but... hmmm. I faintly remember something along these lines.
Thanks, Vick!

Maybe Ema has a car...

Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!

WhySoTrite wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a bit in GS4 where Apollo said he didn't have a car? I may be mixing this up with an instance where Phoenix said so... but... hmmm. I faintly remember something along these lines.

Actually, yeah. When you first talk to Klavier about his motorcycle, Apollo says that he rides a bike :edgy: But I've always imagined him having a car, too, so hey, it's possible.

Really liking this! I assume that you're going to add more bits about Klavier/Ema (hehehe, shameless shipper! :payne:) In any case, you've done a good job having comedy intertwined with drama.
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala

I have many faves:Apollo,Godot,and more

:odo-objection: MORE NOW!!
CHORDS OF STEEL!!!!!!!! :odo-objection:
I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!! :Godot-object:
To the gentleman who just said that, excuse me but would you like to die? :shelly:

As of now, post count = 9! ONE MORE POST PLEASE! >:O Come on guys!

:mrhat: wakka wakka wakka wakka MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
To the gentleman who just said that, excuse me but would you like to die? :shelly:

<3

10! Yay!
*Smiles*
Unfortunately I've been too busy to work on it.. But I do plan on getting it in by the end of this week!
*Determination! XD*
Thanks for all your support!
:D

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

I think it's really interesting and well writien, looking forward to chapter2!

:phoenix:
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x

this is the final cut

Ah I LOVED the part when they all get up to leave and Klavier's like RIGHT THERE. CLASSIC awkwardness - except Klavier's not usually the one acting awkward. :kyouya: It was like 'lol' and 'aww' at the same time. Nice job so far. :hobohodo:

<3

Thanks!
That part wasn't actually a part of the original draft, I just thought that instead of him coming in at a random time, having them run into each other would be better.
I'm glad you like it!

Detective... Well, not yet.

Two words: UPDATE NOW!
Or Apollo shall sing... and you will hear Phoenix Wright sing too!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9912 < --- Franziska X Phoenix Fan Fiction =P

<insert awesome signature that totally PWNS here>
Current AA Project: Turnabout... Love?

Bwaaah!

Jokerta wrote:
Two words: UPDATE NOW!
Or Apollo shall sing... and you will hear Phoenix Wright sing too!

New, from Mildly Painful Records, and the Wright Anything Agency, a... group of people... making noise... for a purpose!
It's Apollo Justice on the... erm... Chords of Steel, or something! And Phoenix Wright, on the Desk!
It'll be a laywer-hobo extravaganza that you'll probably want to miss!

Yes, please continue, Miss! This is good! You sure are doing a good job of making this seem like it could be a real case with 'Polly's gang, while still making your literary points with Ema and Fop!
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

<3

To everyone:
I don't have school this week, so I WILL GET AN UPDATE IN!
Even if its just a rough copy, I WILL GET IT IN!!

Re: Turnabout Wreck [CHAPTER 2 STARTED!]Topic%20Title

<3

*THROWS CONFETTI*
I FINALLY STARTED CHAPTER 2!
Thanks to all who stuck with my lame-o procrastination habits!
T-T
I'll get more in later tonite!

Re: Turnabout Wreck [CHAPTER 2 COMPLETED!]Topic%20Title

<3

FINALLY. DONE. WITH. CHAPTER. 2!
*Showers confetti.*

Beutiful excellent story

Yay, you've finally updated!

I've enjoyed the second chapter. :D Hope you update soon!

<3

Deciconjustice wrote:
Beutiful excellent story

Thanks! 8D I'm glad you like it!

Aeneid wrote:
Yay, you've finally updated!
I've enjoyed the second chapter. :D Hope you update soon!

8D I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Its not as good as the others, cause I just sat down and typed, not really doing much editing and stuff.. :payne:
I'm not setting any dates, but I'll try my best to update ASAP! 8D

I like cute things

Aww, that's so sweet <3 I'll be waiting for updates :pearl:

There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes though...

"He then grabbed her shoulder and they proceded down the hall."
^ proceeded

"Ema blushed a little, but shruged it off"
^shrugged

"The rest of the ride proved silent, for both parites"
^parties

"But, when they arrived at the scene, it was crowded by bustiling officers and paramedics"
^bustling

"Ema practicly shouted, furious."
^practically

"Once he finished his scentance"
^sentence

"And I'm an attorney at Mister Wrights agency"
^Mister Wright's

And I think that fraulein is spelt f-r-a-u-l-e-i-n, not f-r-a-u-l-i-e-n, but overall this was a very good read :edgy:
Pocky is love!

:cookie: :kyouya: x :sassy:
:cookie: :maya: x :phoenix:
:cookie: :mia: x :godot:

:cookie: =D

Yay! A Klavier/Ema pairing is one i support but hardly see. And there is a murder victim too that is none other than Lana.
Now Ema's all alone. But i guess Klavier is there.

I am also wondering how Gant could kill Lana or if he actually did. Maybe he hired De Killer? :radio:

Great work so far!

whoa, what happened last night?

I am working on a fanfiction with Damon Gant as the murderer, too...
Creepy. And, it's the same pairing... Even creepier.
But, still, please continue.
ImageImage
These are by Rini Mazaki. Thanks.
Jeez, I thought I was dead!
I must have been resurrected...

<3

Psych'd wrote:
Aww, that's so sweet <3 I'll be waiting for updates :pearl:

There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes though...

"He then grabbed her shoulder and they proceded down the hall."
^ proceeded

"Ema blushed a little, but shruged it off"
^shrugged

"The rest of the ride proved silent, for both parites"
^parties

"But, when they arrived at the scene, it was crowded by bustiling officers and paramedics"
^bustling

"Ema practicly shouted, furious."
^practically

"Once he finished his scentance"
^sentence

"And I'm an attorney at Mister Wrights agency"
^Mister Wright's

And I think that fraulein is spelt f-r-a-u-l-e-i-n, not f-r-a-u-l-i-e-n, but overall this was a very good read :edgy:

O-O I made a lot of mistakes...
8D Thanks for pointing them out, I'll get to it when I update next!
As you can tell I'm not the best speller... ^-^''

@Silver_springs
If/How Gant did it? Just wait and see! 8D
Thanks for reading it! *cookie. Its yours*

@hard thinker
o-O I guess that means great minds think alike!
Amirite?

Ugh. Lawyers.

Minuki Wright wrote:
Pairings:......Some *possible one-sided* Apollo and Trucy......

YESH PLZ. 8D

Its really good so far, very nicley written! I like it, really sad for Ema D: Update soon please! :9
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston
Page 1 of 1 [ 35 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony