Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

A Day in the Life of Damon GantTopic%20Title

Fascinating! Can you prove this, Wright?

Title: A Day in the Life of Damon Gant
Author:ManfredVonKarma
Rating:pg-13
Genre: comedy/drama
Pairing: if their is it is unintentional
Summary:its about a day in the life of :gant:
SPOILERS!!! WATCH OUT!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
:karma: I am Perfect!!

:gant-clap: Good show, Mr. VonKarma!

Last edited by ManfredVonKarma on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: A Day in the Life of Damon GantTopic%20Title

This is random: All the Gant smilies!!! :gant: :damon: :gant-clap: :gant-clap2: :gant-jazz: :gantdown: :hair: :zap: (Had to keep this filled, damn double-posts. Story below!)

Last edited by ManfredVonKarma on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In Justice We Trust

Sorry if I sound offensive when giving this criticism; I assure you I mean no offense and am just stating my position.

First of all, don't use smileys to indicate characters in a fan fiction; it looks VERY unprofessional. Second, I thought that the "DA DAAA DA DA DAAAA" was unnecessary. Anyone who's played the game knows his theme. Reading the text version of those notes actually made me forget the melody. In general, turning basic sounds into text strikes me as a waste of space unless they are a key part of the plot (e. g. the gunshot in the DL-6 Incident, the whack of "The Thinker" against Mia's head). Again, it looks unprofessional. Third, put a spoiler warning at the top of the thread rather than interrupting your story with a spoiler box--it's a real eyesore. If you plan on putting anything with a spoiler in the story, it should either be out in the open due to its playing a significant role in the plot or you should omit the spoiler completely. Just warn readers about spoilers beforehand. Finally, you need to throw in much more content before posting part of a story. Something that short should not be posted.

Again, sorry if I come off as offensive. The main reason this story caught my eye was because I'm working on a story that involves the SL-9 Incident, although if you don't care for deep, serious stories, I wouldn't recommend reading it.
I'll always love you, Max.

It was funny. A little short. One thing I would do, would be taking out the 'Drama' in the Genre.

Half of the story below. Fixed and all. :damon: :damon:

Last edited by ManfredVonKarma on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Summary:its about a day in the life of Gant

At 5:30 in the morning, Damon Gant woke up to his alarm, which just happened to be his theme song. He slammed down on the alarm clock rubbed his eyes and got out of his king size bed to take a shower. Only a week before had "the incident" occured with Neil Marshall. Damon still got the chills whenever he had remembered it. He chuckled to himself. Lana had to do everything he said, and overall, Ema had done nothing! He clapped and laughed to himself. "Ho Ho Ho" he said, sounding exactly like Santa.Anyway, he took his shower and got dressed in his more than outrageous orange suit. For breakfast he had something only Damon would eat-HO HO cereal. After a bowl, he started his clapping practices. CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP.
And then he was done. He got into his car, and sped off to the police department, laughing all the way. "HO HO HO HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA!!!" He didnt care about the speed limit, he was the Chief! If they pulled him over, they were screwed. He laughed all the way there.

Once he got to the office, Gant ordered his daily coffee and, as usual, brushed right past Gumshoe even when he tried to say hi. He had his mind on other stuff, like today's trial, which he would be attending. Armando vs. Skye. This would be interesting. If she did exactly as he had ordered, everything would be set.He got into the room just as it started.

Bam Bam BAm!
"todays trial will begin for Whoo Dunit" declared Udjey. "Is the prosecution ready?" A pause. "Yes your honor" declared Lana. Gant smiled to himself. "Is the defense ready?" asked the judge. "Ready as ever" said Diego, drinking his exotic blend of coffee. "Right. Ms.Skye, call your first witness."
"The prosecution calls Angela Starr to the stand." Nice and clean. Just keep it smooth, thought Gant. Nobody will know.

The trial pursued for a while. Objections, evidence, the usual stuff. Gant occasionally peered around the room to see who was watching the trial. Surprisingly he saw Jake Marshall there, who was staring at Lana the whole time. Gant wondered if he knew something...nah. There was no way. Finally, a recess was called. Gant would be able to talk to Lana, see how she saw the trial...and give her the "evidence" that put the trial away. His evidence. False evidence. He chuckled to himself as he entered the lobby. "Hohoho!"

I have many faves:Apollo,Godot,and more

ok first General Luigi you can be quiet because you have no right to be critizizing others. :odo-objection: secondly if you have nothing good to say DONT SAY ANYTHING :trapcardcoffee: Lastly nice story so far i look forward to more :shelly:
CHORDS OF STEEL!!!!!!!! :odo-objection:
I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!! :Godot-object:
To the gentleman who just said that, excuse me but would you like to die? :shelly:

Last edited by Deciconjustice on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Part 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Entering the lobby, Gant found Lana....crying. "What is wrong, Lana? I have the....uh....stuff."
"That's the problem", cried Lana. "You are helping me, but...I just....cant do this!"
"Oh, come now Lana. It will be good to never lose a case! Youll be the top prosecutor in all the land! Now...here. Take this."
"No." Lana said.
"Excuse me, what did you say?"
" I said no. I will not do it."
"Um..Lana, you do not have a choice or... oh, I dont know, I just explain that EMA KIL-"
"FINE, ILL DO IT!," screamed Lana. Everybody turned to look at them.
" Good. Take it-now." He slipped Lana a piece of paper. "Here is a "report" saying that Dunit was paid to do the murder. Isnt that great? The case is in the bag. Now, run along, Ms.Skye. Your win is waiting."
Lana walked like a drill soldier back into the room. When everyone else went in, Gant followed, laughing.

:gant-clap: HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

:spit:

:think-think-think: ........................................
To the gentleman who just said that, excuse me but would you like to die? :shelly:

couldnt resist nice work keep going

Gumshoe's worshipper

HO HO HO! I like it very much xD The morning part is great, and I ROFL'd hard when it came to driving part. I imagined Gant laughing all the way in his car.
Later it became a bit more serious, but I like it since it's just an introduction.

Ah, and something pissed me off. Maybe not "something" but "someone".
Deciconjustice wrote:
ok first General Luigi you can be quiet because you have no right to be critizizing others. :odo-objection: secondly if you have nothing good to say DONT SAY ANYTHING

Yeah, right. We don't have the right to point out something we don't like in other people's works. And we can only praise them, because we can't say what we don't like about something because it's not "something good to say". Just great.
Quote:
oh and Luigi your mom is a real eyesore :varanbaran:

Yeah, now let's insult others and use an unrelated smilie.
And play with smilies all the time.

Hmph, sorry if that sounded too offensive, I just got really pissed off.

@Down: Defending him is not necessary, because he isn't attacked. That was just constructive criticism. My apologies, let's end this and not drag it further.

Last edited by Qualrath on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

you want to start something pal i have a right to defend my Bro

however the last comment was rather unnecessary i know Luigi just pissed me off ill edit it

((ok.....um.....ill leave the fighting to Damon Gant and not the people who are leaving comments in my post, so without a moment to do, the complete and final story of a day n the life of Damon Gant :gant: )

The trial continued for a while, and Gant actually fell asleep. He woke up again when another recess was called. "Uh, sir? Yeah, there is a recess. There going to reach a verdict now," the bailiff said.
"Oh, ok." Gant left the room and went to the prosecutor's lobby, where he found Lana. " And....?"
" I did it. Happy?"
"You will be, once you get your guilty verdict." Gant smiled at Lana and put his arm around her shoulder. "You see Ms.Skye, with me and you and our little secret, everything we do we can succeed at! It is a very exciting yet disappointing thing that Ema did, but out of this we can make something great. Ah, here. They're letting us in."
-----------------
"This court finds the defendent, Whoo Dunit, GUILTY.
The defendent........

Gant was happy. As he drove home he thought about the whole day. Just like every other one, he thought. He went home, ate dinner, took a shower, and went to bed. Right before he fell asleep, one thought shook his head-Why was Jake Marshall there? He had forgotten all about him. He did not see him afterwards. Where did he go? The thught haunted Gant into a restless, troubled Sleep.

THE END!!!

THE WHOLE THING!!!!!! :gant: :gant: :gant: :gant: :gant: :gant: :gant:

Summary:its about a day in the life of Gant

At 5:30 in the morning, Damon Gant woke up to his alarm, which just happened to be his theme song. He slammed down on the alarm clock rubbed his eyes and got out of his king size bed to take a shower. Only a week before had "the incident" occured with Neil Marshall. Damon still got the chills whenever he had remembered it. He chuckled to himself. Lana had to do everything he said, and overall, Ema had done nothing! He clapped and laughed to himself. "Ho Ho Ho" he said, sounding exactly like Santa.Anyway, he took his shower and got dressed in his more than outrageous orange suit. For breakfast he had something only Damon would eat-HO HO cereal. After a bowl, he started his clapping practices. CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP.
And then he was done. He got into his car, and sped off to the police department, laughing all the way. "HO HO HO HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA!!!" He didnt care about the speed limit, he was the Chief! If they pulled him over, they were screwed. He laughed all the way there.

Once he got to the office, Gant ordered his daily coffee and, as usual, brushed right past Gumshoe even when he tried to say hi. He had his mind on other stuff, like today's trial, which he would be attending. Armando vs. Skye. This would be interesting. If she did exactly as he had ordered, everything would be set.He got into the room just as it started.

Bam Bam BAm!
"todays trial will begin for Whoo Dunit" declared Udjey. "Is the prosecution ready?" A pause. "Yes your honor" declared Lana. Gant smiled to himself. "Is the defense ready?" asked the judge. "Ready as ever" said Diego, drinking his exotic blend of coffee. "Right. Ms.Skye, call your first witness."
"The prosecution calls Angela Starr to the stand." Nice and clean. Just keep it smooth, thought Gant. Nobody will know.

The trial pursued for a while. Objections, evidence, the usual stuff. Gant occasionally peered around the room to see who was watching the trial. Surprisingly he saw Jake Marshall there, who was staring at Lana the whole time. Gant wondered if he knew something...nah. There was no way. Finally, a recess was called. Gant would be able to talk to Lana, see how she saw the trial...and give her the "evidence" that put the trial away. His evidence. False evidence. He chuckled to himself as he entered the lobby. "Hohoho!"

Entering the lobby, Gant found Lana....crying. "What is wrong, Lana? I have the....uh....stuff."
"That's the problem", cried Lana. "You are helping me, but...I just....cant do this!"
"Oh, come now Lana. It will be good to never lose a case! Youll be the top prosecutor in all the land! Now...here. Take this."
"No." Lana said.
"Um..Lana, you do not have a choice or... oh, I dont know, I just explain that EMA KIL-"
" Good. Take it-now." He slipped Lana a piece of paper. "Here is a "report" saying that Dunit was paid to do the murder. Isnt that great? The case is in the bag. Now, run along, Ms.Skye. Your win is waiting."
Lana walked like a drill soldier back into the room. When everyone else went in, Gant followed, laughing.

Part 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"No." Lana said.

The trial continued for a while, and Gant actually fell asleep. He woke up again when another recess was called. "Uh, sir? Yeah, there is a recess. There going to reach a verdict now," the bailiff said.
"Oh, ok." Gant left the room and went to the prosecutor's lobby, where he found Lana. " And....?"
" I did it. Happy?"
"You will be, once you get your guilty verdict." Gant smiled at Lana and put his arm around her shoulder. "You see Ms.Skye, with me and you and our little secret, everything we do we can succeed at! It is a very exciting yet disappointing thing that Ema did, but out of this we can make something great. Ah, here. They're letting us in."
-----------------
"This court finds the defendent, Whoo Dunit, GUILTY.
The defendent........

Gant was happy. As he drove home he thought about the whole day. Just like every other one, he thought. He went home, ate dinner, took a shower, and went to bed. Right before he fell asleep, one thought shook his head-Why was Jake Marshall there? He had forgotten all about him. He did not see him afterwards. Where did he go? The thught haunted Gant into a restless, troubled Sleep.

THE END!!!

Comments or concerns about the story, and I will try to see if :gant: will agree to them!

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony